Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. We're gonna talk a bit more Dome. This hour, gonna dig into some emails, some Biden versus Dome, Hurricane Milton stuff. There's an interesting Biden versus Harris or kind of versus Pelosi theory going on out there. There's lots to talk about still this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I want to get to this email. It's a little long, but it'll come back to Dome. It'll come back to communism. DEI where we are as a country. There's there's a talk I think we can have about this. The guy says, Jesse. I'm sure you've noticed, but it seems like everyone is pushing the envelope of what they can get away with. Sometimes sometimes a little bit, but other times a whole lot. On the highway, especially at night, souped up rice rockets jockey for position at normal speeds and then bam, take off in a frenzy. At the local fast food joint, my order is wrong at least thirty percent of the time, if not more. My business partner's daughter. A nurse is given a quarterly bonus just for showing up on time. My step son skipped more than thirty days of his high school senior year, more than doubling the state's maximum number of unexcused absences, and yet they graduated him. Nonetheless. Car repairs it took one or two days now a week. So he goes on to describe things. He said, everything has just gotten a little bit crappier. Okay, it's a long email. It's something that I know from your emails you have felt and I have felt it. And when I started to feel it, I would say three four years ago, but it might be longer. I don't want to put a date on that stuff. Ten years ago. Who knows when I started to feel it. I'll be honest. I at first dismissed this as me getting older and grumpier, the standard old guy stuff. And I'm a naturally horrible person anyway. You get older, you get grumpy, or you find yourself saying things like kids these days, and I just assumed that's what was happening with me. So this isn't actually getting worse. Air travel isn't getting worse. Food quality isn't getting worse. This isn't getting worse. I'm just getting older and grouchier. But then the more I step back, the more I looked into it, the more I realized that's not really the case. Things aren't getting crappier. At the same time, they're getting scarcer, less efficient, more expensive. Things around us feel like they're rotting, don't they. You feel it, you see it, I feel it, I see it. So let's discuss that on a bigger level, because this will come back to Kamala Harris, and in fact, it'll come back to a lot of things today. You see, we talked last night about the path about it. Remember I did a discussion about a stable home versus an unstable home. And if you have a stable home, mother father, at home, loving mother, father, you will statistically no guarantees. Statistically you will be set up for a stable life. Your home in the future, as you grow up and you become an adult, will probably be stable. You'll probably have a stable house, stable job, stable marriage. Your life will be stable and solid in large part because you were put on the path to stability started at home. And on the other side of that, if your home's a disaster, and maybe that was your home. Because you don't have that path you were put on, because you don't have that anchor at home, that example at home, you are going to be more susceptible to blowing with the winds. Maybe it will work out for you, Hopefully it will. Statistically, you were at an extreme disadvantage if your home wasn't stable. Statistically, we're just talking numbers. Wise, Statistically, you've got a tough road to holl right, So let's discuss that path and how how can someone like Kamala Harris rise clear to the top. She's the vice president of the United States of America. We do forget that the president himself is a cadaver. If I told you tomorrow morning, you'd wake up and Joe Biden had had some I don't know, God forbid, some fatal heart attack or stroke, not rooting for that, and he was gone, you wouldn't be even a little bit surprised. You've seen him in action. Kamala Harris is almost the president of the United States of America. What's that saying? One heart beat away? How is it humanly freaking possible? This human being is a heartbeat from the overlalls.
Speaker 2: Was it a mistake to loosen the immigration policies as much as you did.
Speaker 3: It's a long standing problem and solutions are at hand, and from day one, literally we have been offering solutions.
Speaker 2: What I was asking was was it a mistake to kind of allow that flood to happen in the first place.
Speaker 3: I think the policies that we have been proposing are about fixing a problem, not promoting a problem. Okay, but the.
Speaker 2: Numbers did quadrant?
Speaker 3: What does that even mean? And the numbers today because of what we have done, we have cut the flow of illegal immigration by half. Should we have done the offentl by half? But we need Congress to be able to act to actually fix the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay. So let's speaking of paths, speaking of Kamala Harris, speaking of the rot we see and feel around us. Let's talk about a path, the path of least resistance. This is a path we all have followed at one point or another in our lives. You have followed it, I have followed it. We still do this regularly. Look, I'm gonna confess something to you right now. I try to be always open and honest with you. On Sunday, I did it on Sunday. I skipped church. You know why? Oh, it was the easiest thing. At the time. We had a bunch of different things we had to do around the house. There were a bunch of house tours that had to be done. The kids had examed this week. I have every excuse in the world. None of them are worth a crap. I did not take my family to church to worship Jesus on Sunday. Why staying alme was easier. I didn't want to take two hours, get dressed, go to church, then you feel like you gotta do lunch afterwards. It was just easier to stay home. The path of least resistance. So we're all susceptible to this, but societies themselves are susceptible to this. And if you're not careful, you will find your entire country has embraced it. When you feel like things have rotted around you. There are a ton of there's a bunch of different directions we can go. But let's just talk about this. I'm going to talk to you about one company, right, we'll make it up. It's Jesse's Burgers. We've done this company before. Jesse's Cheeseburgers, okay, Jesse's Cheeseburgers is a huge company. I, of course am the CEO. Chris will handle the accounting. That'd be the CFO. So Chris a CFO. Corey mailroom CFO. Corey's down in the mail room, just an intern, unpaid. So new producer Corey is mailroom intern. Probably going to get fired.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So that's our company. But there are a thousand employees. So forget about me, forget about the CEO, forget about Jesse's Burgers. We have vice presidents. You know, there's all kinds of vice presidents in our company. Vice president of marketing, vice president of all. Okay, so you have all these vice presidents and middle managers, and are you staying with me? To stay with me? So let's say I have a guy, Bob. He's in charge of the buns, Bob's Buns. It's Bob's Buns division. And let's just say me, as a CEO of the company, I have put our company on the path for DEI I put out public statements all the time. We're going to be more diverse than all the other cheeseburger companies. And when what is it June or July? The fruity month when everyone has to run to the TV. Ah, my gosh, we do big gay awareness. It's just a big it's a big gay fest. We bust out the pink feather boas and we dance in the parking lot. It's gay gay this, you name it. Black lives matter. We're all in abortion. Oh we love abortion. Okay, So we're that kind of company. That's the direction I've pushed this company in.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I still say I want profits. I still say I want great sales. I want great Jesse Kelly cheeseburgers. But I've also encouraged diversity and equity and inclusion. That's what I do at Jesse's Burgers. Well, let's go to Bob and Bob's Buns. Bob he's looking for a new manager. You see, his last manager flaked out, took a job at McDonald's or something. He needs a new bun guy or girl, and he interviews a bunch of candidates. He narrows it down to two different candidates. One of them is a white dude. He's a white dude. The other one is black, gay and a woman. So one's a white dude and the other one's a black lesbian. Now Bob in charge of the buns division. He knows he needs to make great buns, but also he does want to be VP one day. He wants to be VP. So if you're Bob, what do you do? Talk about that in a moment before we discuss that, let's discuss where we're going economically. You don't me, You don't need me to insult your intelligence by telling you inflation's bad. Anyone who's bought anything in the past few years knows inflation is bad. But what does that mean? What do we do with our money? Well, what are the experts doing? What are the Nation States doing? What are the finance giants who know all the ins and outs? What are they doing? They're buying real estate as fast as they can hoover it up. They're buying real estate. Go look up how much real estate Blackrock has bought in the past few years. You need to get involved in real estate. We're talking about generating consistent, tax free income for you. You might retire on this, pass it down to your children. Ah, Jesse, I don't know what I'm doing. Congratulations. Neither do I done for your real estate? Does? I don't need to know what I'm doing I have done for you real estate. They handle everything for you, the closing, they find the property, they handle the rental process, they do it all. Go to done for you Jesse dot com. If you put in the promo code Jesse, you even get a free book of theirs Microwins two millions. It's an amazing book and it's free. Why not do that done for you Jesse dot com. Promo code Jesse. We'll talk more about this company and what it means for us as a country. Next, is he smarter than everyone who knows? Does he think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail at eight seven seven three seven seven four three seventh three. We're discussing how Kamala Harris could rise to this level. Why do so many people so many dirtballs? Why are they in high levels of power? Why does it feel like things in society are rotting around us more expensive, less quality? And we're discussing something right now that's separate from that kind of a company. I just made up Jesse's Burgers. It's a company one thousand employees, a bunch of different divisions, and Bob is in charge of the buns division. I'm the CEO of Jesse's Burgers. I'm a huge commie loving DEI freak, and I've made it known to my company that that's the direction I want the company to go. Now, Bob, he's in charge of the buns. He needs a new manager for the bone factory. He has in front of him a white dude in a black lesbian woman. He can a choose the white dude. Let's say, for the sake of our scenario here, the white dude is just better qualified at his job. He's worked there longer, has sharper ideas, harder worker. He's just better really in every measurable way. Or he can hire the black lesbian woman. Well, for you, it would be a no brainer. Just hire the dude who's better. Wouldn't matter what color they are. But you see, the company is on a different path, and Bob, Bob, he wants to rise. Human beings are ambitious, and they will generally not choose the right thing. They'll choose the selfish thing. We are all selfish beings, you, me, and everyone else, and we will always choose back to our subject. The path of lease resistance. If I'm Bob, I'm gonna hire the black lesbian woman, not because she's better for the buns, not because she's better for the company, but because she's the easiest hire. You See, if I hire the white dude, there's a chance, not zero, the black woman immediately goes to social media and calls me a member of the KKK. There's a chance one of the various COMMI activist groups will pick up her story. Soon, Jesse's Burgers is being sued for discrimination. Soon, it's a national media firestorm. The stock price is down, Bob's getting fired. It's a disaster. Why because the squeaky wheel I didn't hire chose to make a lot of noise. See, that's the path of a lot of resistance. But if I'm Bob and I just go hire the black female lesbian and I chef the white dude who may be more qualified for it, where is the trouble going to come for me? Sure the factory may not run as well, the buns won't be quite as high a quality. But me, I'm Bob, I want to be a vice president. I want to be on the board of directors one day. What I don't want is when they open the books and they're trying to decide if they're going to promote Bob. I don't want this huge black mark in my employee file that says, hey, couple years ago, Bob was accused of racism. He bypassed a black woman for a promotion and she said he said some racist things to or no one heard it, but he said that, or she said that he said some racist things to her. And look, I know we're considering Bob for VP, but does everyone see this in the found Do we want this kind of heat as a company. And when Bob is making that hiring decision about his new Buns manager, Bob will know that, and Bob will choose the path of least resistance. He'll just sacrifice the quality of the Buns, sacrifice the bottom line of the company so he doesn't get sued and so he doesn't ruin his life. Now, expand that beyond some stupid company I just made up in my head. Expand that to an entire country, that exact scenario I just laid out for you about the fake cheeseburgers is happening in your military every day? Did you know that white candidates passed up on purpose for the sole reason they don't want the black one to make a bunch of noise. They don't want the gay when to accuse them of something, because then me the colonel looking to get a star on my shoulder one day, then I know, if I've already been accused of racism, it may cost me that. Oh that's right, Chris. I remember all the articles the Air Force is trying to get rid of white people. We have the new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs on camera talking about how we need to black this place up a whole lot more. Look, all these things sound civil rights seat and genuine and nice and making things more equitable. But what we've done to an entire country, military included, is we have incentivized ruining things instead of incentivizing making things better. And once you choose that path as a country, the path of least resistance, once that's the path you go down, you are doomed for lower and lower quality. You want to know two things that are connected you don't think are connected. You want to know why when I was a child. For most of my life, the stewardesses on the airline were lovely, pleasant human beings who just wanted to make your flight better. And now you have some commie hags screaming at you to pull your mask up. You know there's a connection between that and the gay couple picture you had on the Delta sign on the way up the jetway. The company chose a different path. You choose that path long enough, everything around you rots. That's the way it is. Get your tea levels up. We got a lot of work to do in this country. We have a lot of work to do. In fact, we'll discuss Dome and her talk about glocks and guns, and we'll discuss Florida. But first we're talking about your tea levels. We're talking about Choctober, baby male vitality stack month of the year, and female vitality stack. I should note during Choctober, everything on chock has the biggest sale you will ever see. I have all the testimonials from you, I've read them all on the air. I feel like a million bucks. Jesse. This is the best decision I ever made. Jesse. My t levels are through the roof, Jesse. My mood is so much better. Jesse, my editor, how many more people do you need to tell you it's Chucktober If you've been waiting, I don't want to spend the money. It's too expensive. Right now is the time. Choq dot com promo code Jesse, Go get a subscription in Chocktober and save money for life. The savings are for life. Chuck dot com promo code Jesse, or call them text them five zero Chuck three thousand. We'll be back. Truth attitude Jesse Kelly. It is that Jesse Kelly show on a Tuesday. Now, let's dig into something we talked about a little bit earlier. I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on it. I want to get to some emails. But just remember the communist, the destruction is intentional. Every action he takes is about destroying things. Every word he speaks is about stopping you from stopping him. Maybe he's going to try to manipulate you to get you on his side, maybe he's going to try to just kind of lessen your opposition towards him. But every action is about destruction. Every word is about calming you down. About the whole thing. Dome, She's decided she's going to go with the I'm a gun owner thing. They love this. I'm a gun owner.
Speaker 3: I hunt.
Speaker 1: You'd heard Tim Wallace say it all the time. I hunt, Hey, Dome, kind of gun do you own?
Speaker 2: You recently surprised people when you said that you are a gun owner. And then if someone came into your house.
Speaker 3: Not the first time, they shout out, That's not the first time I've talked about it.
Speaker 2: So what kind of gun do you own? And when and why did you get it?
Speaker 3: I have a glock, and I've had it for quite some time, and I mean, look, Bilt, my background is in law enforcement, and.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fired it?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course I have at a shooting range. Yes of course I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Kamala Harris doesn't own a glock, she doesn't own a gun. She's probably never fired a gun. She's saying that because she's completely underwater with every gun owner in America, as she should be. She's trying to break off enough of their votes that she can get elected, and if she was ever able to do so, confiscate every single one of your guns so they can send the government to hurt you whenever you don't do what they want. It's really that simple. But they understand they can't campaign that way. They get real honest when they're back in the safety of California. Oh, I hate God, confiscate all of them, arrest gunowners, and then you started running for president and you realize it's not that kind of a country. So you have to do the ion a clock. I've shot it before at a range, at a shooting range. I've had it for a while with by glock. I'm a clock guy. Why do they say that, Well, they're trying to destroy They're trying to take away your rights. They're trying to take away your guns. They've always wanted the freedom to hurt you. Your guns prevent them from doing that in a way they really want to. They understand they can't run that as a campaign ad give me your guns so I can hurt you. Instead, they have to do something different. So now you get the ion a clock. God's freaking people. Speaking of Tim Walls, he's on a press tour too, and it didn't go any better than Domes.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm a knucklehead at times, and I think you were referring to the time that you said that you were in Hong Kong during the ten and mean square and rest when you were not. Is that kind of misrepresentation? Isn't that more than just being a knucklehead.
Speaker 4: I think folks know who I am, and I think they know the difference between someone expressing motion, telling a story, getting a date wrong by a rather than a pathological liar like Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But I think it comes down to the question of whether you can be trusted to tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I can't. I think I can. I will own up to being a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, this campaign, man, it is like I said, I know it's no comfort. I know you hate when I say it. But maybe I'm trying to talk myself into it. But I am comfortable with this election. I obviously am highly invested in Trump winning them losing. I really want this to happen. I care about my country, I really really am. I'm all in and I'm hopeful we're going to win. But baby, the American people are too dumb down. Maybe we've brought in too many newcomers. Look, here's the headline. Nearly one million foreign nationals flocked to the US for asylum in twenty twenty three. Shattering the all time record. We were maybe we are, we maybe were gone. Maybe we are. But for whatever reason, maybe the cheatings do bad for whatever reason. If November comes and the American people run to the polls and vote for that, we deserve what we what's coming. I know that doesn't apply to you specifically, So it's no little comfort. I don't deserve it. You'll get a whole bunch of that. I don't deserve it. Well, we don't live in a dictatorship where you get to decide or where I get to decide. Everyone gets to decide together, and we're surrounded by morons. So that's kind of how it goes. Dear Sultan of the Segue. My sister and I just returned from a week in dece We saw all the important stuff Smithsonian, White House, Capital, etc. Everything is definitely flavored with the same seasoning. How slavery and civil rights affect everything. It was disgusting. Thanks for your book. That really opened my eyes about the world. And once you understand this, there is no going back to complacency. Her name is Kathleen. Look, once you understand why they go after history the way they do too, and I do talk about that in the book, but I talk about it here on the show. I mean it, it's in my book, The Anti Communist Manifesto. But let's discuss it, because I don't expect you to go out and buy it. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Why do they do that? Because they did it. They've done it to everything in DC, believe it or not. If you go visit Thomas Jefferson's home, George Washington's home, these used to be sacred places where you would go learn about the man and his background. Go see what they've done to Jefferson's home. The commedis took over the trust and now the entire thing is about slaves, slavery, slaves. Can't believe you at slaves like the entire it's not even a celebration of Jefferson nothing. It's a man. What a racist piece of trash. I can't believe out racist. The people are race and slavery and race and the entire thing. Why do they do that? Is it because they're so understanding? Is it because they're so kind and they believe in equality? No, the communist will worm his way into your classroom, into your history. He will do these things to shatter your history for you, because your history is what ties you to your foundation. The communists cannot have you tied to a foundation of freedom and country and sovereignty. It can't have you tied to really being a citizen. So he must destroy, muddy up, ugly up everything that came before you. Thus you will have no offinity for your history. Ah, this country's just an evil, racist, genocidal place. And once he gets that mindset into you, then he can build for you whatever future he wants to build. This is not unique to America's communists. This is how communists have operated every single place they've taken power. Lenin Stalin word, they were renaming the streets, the public parks after themselves. Pol Pot took over in Cambodia and declared it was year zero. What a weird thing. Why would he say year zero? Because, as he said, nothing that came before this matters. You have no history as Cambodians, there is nothing there was only now this future, this horrific future of death and murder that I have brought to you here and China. Mao dug up the graves, burnt up the libraries, did everything he could to wreck an incredible history of China. People don't really appreciate how much awesome history is in China. Why did all these communists do these things? For the exact same reason the Communists got into Thomas Jefferson's home and told everyone in America all he was was a slave owner. If they can destroy your history, if they can unmore you, unchain you from your history, then you will be much more easy to sway you to their disgusting, demonic future they have planned for you. The communist It may be the most damaging thing he ever got his filthy fingers involved in. It was history. You think your child is being destroyed by their social studies teacher. Maybe that's true. Maybe it's not very likely your child's being destroyed by his history teacher teaching them all the wrong history. Anyway, let excuse some more email before we get back to Dome versus DeSantis, Hurricane Milton, Hillary Clinton's acamie and more. Hang on, miss dost catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is that Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday and amazing Tuesday. In In fact, we get to some voicemails, some emails. In a moment, I do have to say I did something mean to my mom. I couldn't help myself. So this morning I told you earlier on the show, my folks are coming to town, see the fam hang out. That kind of stuff. We got on this group text, which is nothing worse than a group text, but we get on this group text this morning. Me my old man wife, just coordinating travel. When you get into the airport, when do we pick you up? That kind of stuff. Well, my folks are older, obviously, I'm forty three seventy give or take my mom. My mom, we were asking, hey, what's your flight info? When do you get in? I'm sure she just didn't have her glasses on or fat fingered something. Instead of just texting over the flight number or when they arrive, she pulls out the paper, the piece of paper where they have the itinerary on, and instead of even just taking a picture of that, which that alone would have been kind of funny, and I've done that kind of thing, but that alone would have been funny, she takes a little like five second video of the picture with the itinerary on it, And of course I'm merciless about it. Thanks for the video, mom, that was super helpful. And then the wife has to jump in ob steps in I'm sorry about him, and so on and so forth. She just texted me just now. My mom did texted the group. She said, we landed in Houston. So during the commercial break, Chris was asking what I was doing. I took a piece of white paper and I wrote welcome to Houston on it. I took a five second video of the paper and I sent it back to her. I can't wait to see how this lands. What that's funny, It's fine, it's funny. Everyone knows that's funny. I'm getting back to the emails. Let's do some voicemails. Maybe you can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven.
Speaker 5: Three have a happy medal of honor Monday from Brody in Atlanta. I was just calling you to let you know that I'm training my dog to drop deuces in yards with Kamala Harris signs. Of course, I don't pick it up. I'm waiting for somebody to challenge me so I can tell them, hey, you voted for this, or let's make America like San Francisco. Let the bar eat.
Speaker 1: Look that is wrong, it's wrong and It's not at all funny to let your dog poop in a dirty Libs yard, And that is not the kind of thing that whatever happen in my neighborhood. We definitely don't have the token Democrat everyone hates in my neighborhood. And that's definitely not the lawn where occasionally people will throw beer cans on a Friday or Saturday night when they drive by. And it's definitely not the lawn everyone encourages their dog to go poop in. That's something that would never fly with me. Anyway. Let's get back to the email's jesse being a smooth woman whisperer much like yourself, what are your thoughts on this? Obviously we know the Kammies use terms like abortion is healthcare and reproductive rights. But more importantly, these soft terms, if you will, are targeted at more moderate women, the fabled suburban woman who might actually vote Republican and change elections. If not how this, if not for how this one is framed. Why isn't the rights only answer to every abortion question? Abortion is not birth control? Every time they're asked about anything to do with the subject on stage or interview, the response should be abortion is not birth control. It's a simple it's a simple truth. It's easy to process. But also anybody go on and so on and so forth. He says, his name is Andrew. All right, abortion is not birth control. Look, that's fine. I don't mind. I don't I should don't mind the strategy at all either. But this subject is very, very difficult subject because there are a lot of different things about it. One, when people email in and they'll call in, and people have yelled at me before because I'm so passionately pro life, they will say, Jesse, you need to shut up about this. This is the kind of thing that costs us elections. Those people are not wrong, they're not Americans love abortion. American women across party lines love abortion. They have been taught to love abortion. Even in red states like Ohio. They are enshrining abortion into law. Abortion being bad for our general elections. That's true. When you yell at me, it's true. You heard me vent my frustration with Malania the other day for putting out some pro abortion book a month before the election. We can't be talking about that right now. When you yell at me that it cost us us, that it costs us elections, that's true. Now, when I argue back, a baby's life is more important than any election, I'm also right. I'm also correct. But abortion is so difficult for the same reason many of our problems are difficult. They are bigger, much more ominous. It's probably not the word I want, but it really is. The problems are bigger and more ominous than one election or one candidate or one term. Reproductive rights or abortion's not birth control. Cultural issues are huge and complicated, and they take a long time to change. We have a culture that loves abortion. We can talk all day long about which term we should use. Should we ban this, don't ban that? Do we want our presidential candidate to embrace it? Avoid it? These are all valid arguments. You me, we can have a beer and we can have this argument, and that'll be fine. We'll both probably be right, you know, we'll have differences of opinion, but we'll both probably be right. But one thing that is not an opinion. One thing is a fact. Abortion that we love. Abortion is a cultural rot. It's an evil, demonic problem that has to change. That's a fact. And another fact is that's going to take time, energy, effort. American women loving to murder their babies is not something they just woke up and decided on one day. It took years, in years, in years, in dollars in energy in effort to push American women into this place mentally where now American women will legitimately feel like they're being oppressed if they don't get to pop their baby's head off and flush it down the toilet. That's where we are. That takes years to solve. It took years to poison the souls of our women to get us to this place. It will take years, decades to get us back to where we should be. I actually don't hate your idea about the terms and trying to soften it, but it's going to take a long time. Roe versus Way a good point. Chris roversus Way fifty years ago. That's fifty years of indoctrination. You want to solve it. I want to solve it in five minutes. You don't change fifty years of indoctrination in five minutes. All right, let's talk about Dome versus DeSantis. Hurricane Milton Joe Biden dumped on Kamala again, maybe not by accident. Before we do that, let's talk about pure talk you will notice how clear the Pure Talk voicemails are. I think I think maybe you think when you switch to pure Talk, because it costs so much less, my bill got cut in half. I think maybe when you think when I talk about switching, you think that maybe you're going to sacrifice coverage. I don't want to drop calls. I can't drop calls. I've had two calls dropped today, neither of them by me, both of them T Mobile customers. My coverage got better when I switched to Pure Talk. Better. I can make phone calls in my living room now I never could before. Pick up your phone. Switch to the cell phone company that shares and promotes your values. Switch to Pure Talk. It's easy, You save money, and you can feel good about paying your cell phone bill. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to Puretalk. Fighting for your freedom every day. Think you're the Jesse Kelly Show.