Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera j Edge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with Me and Delores. I feel like we were just together.
Speaker 3: We had the best time.
Speaker 2: We had such a good time.
Speaker 3: We had our beautiful weekend. The boys had a great time together.
Speaker 2: I love Polly.
Speaker 3: Eddie ever got to spend time with him.
Speaker 2: Not really a little bit when we were in New York once, but we spent a lot of time him and Eddie spent a lot of time together. Eddie adores him.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's like, oh, we little dude.
Speaker 2: We're planning. We're planning our trip to Ireland.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Ireland together. And we love Eddie. Eddie so even keeled and what a nice man. He's just a good guy. We really enjoyed everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had the best time ever. I mean, it was just just enough time. We got in there, we hung out, We went to the festival Bottle Rock.
Speaker 3: The music was awesome, the weather was amazing. We had Emily and Shane and Kelly Ben Simone.
Speaker 2: Now your podcast, Yeah, your podcast with Emily is blowing up. I think last I looked it was number three on the Chat in a good way. Yes, it's doing very very well. I'm going to text Emily after this.
Speaker 3: It was you know, listen, these are real life things to talk about. Yees.
Speaker 2: So on every podcast you talked about the ditty case and something was what else did you talk about on there? Was there another case you talked about?
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember. Now, it's been a blur of the weekend. You know, I know it's time changed. I feel my show.
Speaker 2: Check it out. It's really really good. So we had let's see the house that we were in Verbo. The house was amazing. It was like an acres and houses we all had our It was a compound. It was literally like a house within a house and all these villas all around it. Very very beautiful. It felt like Italy, a little bit like being in Italy.
Speaker 3: The vineyard was it was very Tuscan and the vineyards around and the and the hawks just flying over. Oh my god, it was beautiful. It was.
Speaker 2: It really was a good time. There's a couple of headlines from last week that I want to ask your opinion on. Okay, okay, so just recently, Salt Lake City Brittany Bateman has been sued for malicious failing to pay back her mother in law one hundred thousand dollars according.
Speaker 3: To but I saw that and it seemed like it was for an elective Am I wrong? Some type of like elective surgery?
Speaker 2: Or well, let's see it, says sandraunder what eighty seven fout of lawsuit on May six, twenty twenty five, I know against Britney, alleging failure to repay one hundred thousand dollars. The funds were deposited and an Integrity Trust established in twenty nineteen by Bateman's father. Bateman and her mother were trustees. Her mother passed. Sander claims that at Bateman's urgent, she deposited one hundred thousand into the trust, understanding she can withdraw it any time. However, it looks like she pulled it all out and so now she wants her money back. So the lawsuit seeks repayment of one hundred thousand plus interest and attorney fees, and she has not responded. So Brittany has not responded to this. Nothing to be said.
Speaker 3: What was the money for? Though? I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I did you see it was for something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know. I could be wrong. Where would I have seen that. It just came up and I was like, Oh, that's weird. That's a lot of money for some thing like that.
Speaker 2: But what just reading into it her mother's having some or her mother ex mother in law's having some health care problems. It looked like what this loan was like six years ago when she was married to her ex husband and now she's having some money problems to the mother in law, and now she's like, Hey, about that money you borrowed from me, I need a bug.
Speaker 3: That's typically when you ask for it back when you need it. But alone is just that it is alone when you borrow money, pay it back. Oh for you go and get your hair done, your nails done, or buy clothes or going on vacation.
Speaker 2: She's having problems making ends meet. So there, yeah, heartful where she does the right thing. Another another headline that kind of put me in a tailspin. I think we touched on a little bit about this, but Erica Chane and Jesse Solomon hooking up at what after our Watch What Happens Live taping, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think that we touched on this enough, like bring a camera, So what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: So there is?
Speaker 3: What the hell do I care what I think you? I want to okay you put so.
Speaker 2: They reportedly hooked up after a recent Watcher Hubbin live taping. The pair had been seen engaging in playful flirting during the upfronts Now, I did not see, and I was there. I was at the actual upfronts I did not see any playful flirtation. I saw them talking. I saw them talking sure.
Speaker 3: Together enough to know. Yeah, but if there was playful flirting, you would have already told us.
Speaker 2: First of all, how did this information get out?
Speaker 3: He had to get out I told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not clear on that. I don't know if he told somebody, that told.
Speaker 3: Somebody talk boys kissing boy, especially thirty year old boys, boys kissing talent who wouldn't want to brag about being with Erica James, I mean the living Barbie. Yeah, I am sorry. I want to brag for him.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that she addresses it with with Teddy when they do their podcast next.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, Teddy's going to get to She's taking the bottom already gotten to the bottom of it. We just have to wait to hear what Teddy has to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if she did, like screw him for you know what I mean, or shouldn't say, shame on him for leaking it.
Speaker 3: Well, if he did something that she's not happy with, I feel sorry for him because he's going down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe it's a PR stunt.
Speaker 3: I hope it's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're maybe they have a single coming out and they're going to collab together music.
Speaker 3: Well, oh stop right now, to Erica.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of all the things here.
Speaker 3: Stop. Don't want it for me.
Speaker 2: And if she did, I.
Speaker 3: Mean she wants to be all bad going asshole. Well you know what's his name. Wes was bragging about being with an older woman, so maybe he felt shortly after this comes out, maybe he felt he had to catch up because you can tell me whatever you want. Him and West have maybe a little competition or he has a little competition a West. Maybe, Oh you think because he was talking ship behind Wes is back to Lexi. Yes, LEXI told remember yes.
Speaker 2: And also Jess Jesse has a little thing for Sierra, who Wes used to date, so there is a little bit competent. We're coming up with all kind of scenario.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping it just happens.
Speaker 2: So Erica, let us know what happened, and we want to know all the details about how good or bad he was. If it's even true.
Speaker 3: You think she'll tell she's not a kisser and tell her she's.
Speaker 2: Very bit of it. She doesn't like to be wronged. So if this guy's out there talking about it and it did.
Speaker 3: Happen, oh, it's going to have to address it.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 3: Al r I pay, all right, pay and you're not. It's not going to be an easy death. It's going to be a so low torturous death because when Housewives, when she's got not gonna lose. If this came out, then you're going down. Bro. Yeah, the time, Well, season something to look forward to.
Speaker 2: I know, Season sixteen, episode twelve of Atlanta. Uh, it was good. I wanted to see more of Phedra. It was Phaedra's return back to the show. Very excited better in the end, I don't know, I don't know, but it starts off with Kelly goes up to Shumia's house. They're all in their bikinis, they're hanging out, they're planning a trip, and then you know.
Speaker 3: Just say something with all due respect, and I preface it with all due respect. Kelly, stop screaming, stop stop stop.
Speaker 2: That's so funny when you say that. They used to say that about Vicky all the time, like the homeans were like, stop screaming. So they're planning a trip. Kelly's trying to have Shimi a yes, Nope, nope, nope, nope, and then she says it's in Grenada, Grenada's and I'm like, where the hell is that Granada, Grenada?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I know about Granada. Is there is a medical school there? Oh, okay, it is. It is a beautiful place. It's a Caribbean, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: I could have never even heard of it, but now I have. So I'm excited to see what their trip looks like. And then they get on the phone and call somebody. Now, these are the newbies pretty much, well, she has been around, but she's officially a housewife this year. These are the newbies planning, planning the trip. So the newbies have the trip this season.
Speaker 3: Well, it's well, it's it's Kelly and Shamia. But the reason you have to understand is I've I've hosted most finales and most trips is because you need somebody that gets along with everybody you got to bring. You got to have two people that could bring the two worlds together.
Speaker 2: Is that why I never host a trip? Yes, I have posted one, I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, for seventeen years. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: So they get on the phone with somebody over there and asking what they need. Obviously they're in need of supplies and these girls are going to help out as well. So then we go to Portion. She's meeting her real estate agent to look at houses. I didn't know that that was somehow so that I'm assuming the house that she's in right now is Simon the house that her and Simon have had to get the.
Speaker 3: House to be sold for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think she's getting closer to her court date. How's that going to work? Isn't he still detained?
Speaker 3: He's getting deported, So how like he's not going to get undetained.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's getting deported. So keep everything, Portia, just keep the house keeping, to keep it all and anyway, I'm just worries what did he come with?
Speaker 3: Did he have money?
Speaker 2: I think so, at least it looked like it. It's hard to tell sometimes on these shows because people liked it act rich and the ones that are really rich don't even try to act rich.
Speaker 3: They had a lot of metals. He had like a lot of metals in a uniform. I don't know what those metals signify. I don't not so sure. I know they flew private. I know that they were in you know, I heard.
Speaker 2: Driving a rolls Royce isn't she.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that could have been from her naked hair. But here's the thing. He was him and her. I do know this firsthand. We're very much in love and keep what is it called kiking and kissing and kicking making out. And they were on a vacation together and they were very much in love, and shortly after they get broken up. So I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 2: I think it was. I'm not positive. I'm read. I think it was all of his kind of maybe shady business dealings is potentially allegedly what went down. And she was like what the hell, Like she said she'd go to the airport and then he would get detained, and you know, she was like, what the hell's going on? And I don't know, I don't know all of it but I know what I do know is I think she's still very very upset about it, and I think that that's what we're seeing well, that she's very sad.
Speaker 3: I don't think she saw it coming. They were away together, they were kissing, they were very much in love. It was almost like described to me as a honeymoon like vacation with the way they were with each other, and then next thing, you know, this is what we hear, So she could have very well been blindsided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think, and I think that that's what we're seeing this season is she's just.
Speaker 3: There's nothing worth being surprised.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like she's not being herself a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm going to carry that in a little bit. But she did say, which is very important for all of us to hear. She what was the word she used. She took care of business. This time she was not going to be left hie and dry like the last time she got divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said she handled her business so she would have the same position as she was doing her previous marriage. I was hoping that they were going to show a flashback of her ex husband, the first one when she first started.
Speaker 3: A football player, or somebody.
Speaker 2: He was a ballplayer. I can't remember who he was, like, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Like what he looked started Cordell Stewart Cordell's Stewart, But I don't remember what he looked like. I want to either. But whatever it is, she's come so far and the fact that she did not let herself vulnerable to be in that position again is such a lesson for all of us because she was in love.
Speaker 2: She's smart girl, She's very smart. She gets shipped done. Well, did you notice there's more flashbacks of Nini leaks They come throughout the season, which I mean this episode, which leads me to believe that. Do you think they're setting up I mean we've talked about this before. Is there going to be a return? Would you like a return of Nani?
Speaker 3: Always very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I think Nini is Nani. Nani, she is, she is.
Speaker 3: She was interesting to watch.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they brought back Phaedra and that was a little controversial and I put a thing out on my Instagram what they thought. There was a lot of comments about her coming back, why because of the has the candy stuff, you know and all that that went to.
Speaker 3: But that was an illegal thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's illegal to say you're going to drug somebody. That's illegal.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is now, but now more so, don't you think Tamra.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean I don't know the depths of what went down with Niini in Bravo, so I don't know if it's like an absolute no, she will never be back. I don't know, but I would like to see her back. I think she's great TV, that's for sure. Yeah, but is too, Phagia's amazing. There's also rumors that she was going to she's going to be on Traders.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of Traders rumors, and a few of them have been debunked, and so they're they're always throwing people like it all the next Trader thing.
Speaker 2: Now I heard, I heard no, I heard yeah, I heard that there was maybe somebody asked, but she didn't want to do it for some reason, conflict of interest. I'm not sure that I think it's a no, she's not on Traders.
Speaker 3: My mother used to love watching Nini.
Speaker 2: She's fun. She's really fun. So then Angela and Charles head to their investment property. They had to reduce their price a few times. They have a couple of investment properties. They're all two million dollars. They're about two million dollars in debt due to these slease. That's tough. So I think that she said once she has like six properties, like are they not selling? Are they priced too high? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I think that their houses sell. I have my real estate license. I used to practice.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you know is the house sells itself. If it's priced right, it goes. It does not stick around. I don't care what the market is. So I think that her houses are overpriced. And I think that a lot of times realtors will come in and go, oh, you could get this.
Speaker 2: For this, And so she's getting bad real estate advice from someone.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say that about the guy because they did show him. But you know, there was a blanket hanging on the window and the shades were ripped.
Speaker 2: And I mean, if it was me and I was trying to sell that house, I would make sure it's in perfect condition. I would stage it sometimes smell good. Maybe the pool in the backyard was bad at one of the houses. I'm like, what is she doing so.
Speaker 3: She can't put any more money into it. She's right now back down to the price she bought it for after she renovated it, I mean, before she renovated it. You know what.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate her transparency about the debt. A lot of housewives would try to appear that, you know, I'm good. Yeah, you know, I don't need to sell this.
Speaker 3: I have so much it's just a hobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, Charles made a good point. He's like, well, if your mom didn't want the house that you're in, why didn't she you know, if she wanted to buy her own house, why didn't she buy this house? Why didn't she buy the house she was living in?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know, and I think she feels like, you know, if that's what she was gonna do. They gave them the money for the house. From what I understand, they bought the house for them. Then they took that money and bought something else.
Speaker 2: Yikes. I did appreciate Angela's tramp stamp on her back when she bent over.
Speaker 3: Angela's got a slam and body. I want to know how old she is, Angela. I cannot find it. I been since I met you, and I need to know because I think your body's beautiful and you are beautiful.
Speaker 2: I did like the banter in the talking between her and Charles this time. I feel like every episode it's kind of been like he hates her.
Speaker 3: Today I felt like he looked like he felt bad for her when she started crying over her mother. And when somebody feels for you, they're empathetic towards you. And I think that he does care for her. I think he just has a different way of showing it. Like these guys are old school, you know, they're not like and he's a man like he's a ballplayer, he's a tough guy. He's an older man. He's not about like doing playing it up for the camera. But I do believe that he does care for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that maybe he just feels uncomfortable in front of the cameras.
Speaker 3: You know, they've been together a long time.
Speaker 2: He loves her, Yeah, like leave him alone. So then we go on to brit She's hosting a party to launch your shapewear line, which is bear and naked, not to be confused with Porscha's wig. What is her wig line? Some naked hair naked hair bear naked. It's a naked, go naked, who's naked, naked, waisted? There's a lot of naked things you can say. It's at a country club, and I'm very, very confused why the girls did this little golfing thing.
Speaker 3: Listen in those album.
Speaker 2: All I know is what does a thing have to you have shapewear? Do you were? Does Paul shape wear underneath his golf clothes?
Speaker 3: What country club allows heels on the golf course.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: They don't member. Those go out of their minds. That is insane what I saw.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think it was? Well, I think it was, Hey, I want you guys to have a little convo. The producers like, go have a little side combo. Why won't you hit some balls around?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was, but all I can tell you is the mortal sin of all sins for an Italian person. You didn't have food for everyone. Oh dead.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I had to stop watching. I had to, you know what I did. It was so bad. It was like watching a scary movie. You fast forward through it and then you have to go back and watch it. I was dying.
Speaker 2: And no goodie bags for these people either, So it was only for the housewives, and it was such a stupid move for her to bring attention to that.
Speaker 3: No, I was dying, I was dead, and those girls were not in trick club attire, none of them. So I don't know what the theme was on, but to bring people there and then to own I don't. You don't. I don't care if the whatever, the coordinator or the.
Speaker 2: Person the party event planners. Blame it on the event planner.
Speaker 3: You can have vent the fact that she was told to only feed some of the people and then not to have everybody that showed up gets something that they.
Speaker 2: Then don't have a sit down. They're sitting down at tables like you don't have anything, have a hooptel hour, not fed people.
Speaker 3: This is insane to me. This was the bad move on BRIT's part. This was embarrassing and it was a very bad start to the business.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was as bad as her outfit. I agree with Phedra and whatch Happens Live, She said Brett, she looks Britt needs a party planner.
Speaker 3: No, no, these parties cost a lot of money, thousands and thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, I did notice Brit saying that sensor insurance license is on hold, she can't work. Do you think it really works like that, because I'm I'm not I'm not positive, but i just feel like this is a bullshit statement.
Speaker 3: I'm still unsure about the fact that your license can be on hold because someone put pictures up of you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm not believing this completely.
Speaker 3: I'm not believing it at all. I'm I'm I'm like not.
Speaker 2: I need somebody to I need Fadri to pull up information to see if this is actually how it works and tell us on the show because I'm calling bullshit on this.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, will do it?
Speaker 2: Okay. Then Drew thanks Britt for the invite. Kelly chimes in saying they should have conversation and Drew should tell the truth.
Speaker 3: So I think that Kelly just wants to start.
Speaker 2: A fight, Little old Kelly, she wanted to start a fight. Look at her. Every everybody. Everybody's talking about what a liar Drew is, and Samia went as far as to call her Drewnocchio like Pinocchio good and why isn't her nose growing? That comes around.
Speaker 3: Though, I got Okay, now this is all happening. SHEMI is going head to have for getting called out for being Porscha's lap dog, Chihuahua, whatever, Yorky, whatever the hell lap dog it may be. And here's Porscha sitting.
Speaker 4: There not she's saying not a word. Why isn't she say something? Why your friends is getting shipped on? She's taken on the table because she sticks up for you constantly.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Open your mouth?
Speaker 3: Like the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean Drew, Drew, Drew, the just the lying about everything, the Michael Jordan, like she's my second cousin.
Speaker 3: She should have just she should have definitely followed that up with I'm just kidding, because then later on she says, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Well she didn't the original you know, when she was she was very sincere.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, that's my cousin.
Speaker 2: But Drew has been accused of being a liar each season.
Speaker 3: Well something it's very hard to get undubbed.
Speaker 2: But why I mean to lie about something like Michael Jordan being a relative, like when that can be easily checked. It takes me to the Mormon wives about the ben Affleck thing, Like, no, somebody that's easily checked. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Don't lie?
Speaker 2: Don't lie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there go.
Speaker 2: You don't that. No, I don't lie.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people probably wish she did. I know.
Speaker 2: Shumia confronts Drew about her conversation called Shamia a lap dog, and like we said, we feel like she is the farthest thing from a lap lap dog. I feel like she's the ring leader in the circus today and Sami's a little one. Liners were killing me. She she overall, to me, hands down, one of.
Speaker 3: The best Shemia. She's very smart, and she's very talented, all around funny, just amazing, always looks amazing. And but she does a lot of the yelling and the ass torking, and then like just stop. Do it once in a while, not every scene, not every scene. I cannot take it anymore. How about if I was talking and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, girl, yeah, wait, I want to see your ash I'm dying.
Speaker 3: Oh I want to pay get that every two minutes, Tama, would you want to be with me?
Speaker 2: No? No, she gets a little, she gets a little excited.
Speaker 3: Just I don't know, Maybe I'm just tired. That's why I got on my nurse.
Speaker 2: I know, but Drew does own, calling her lapdog me a box and says kiss my mother. Effinge ass brit says we are at a classy establishment.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha, that's why you're giving necklage out at the table.
Speaker 2: I mean classy and demrror does not represent that. Pink and black polk do.
Speaker 3: Just to talk about about the seed people. Oh, she didn't want to pay for the money. Maybe she didn't run to bed, I mean her like Jeff, you know, and what about Samia saying at least put some tissue paper in here?
Speaker 2: Is the box is empty, The box is empty, needs more in there?
Speaker 3: But no, let's not forget what the extra large?
Speaker 2: Oh do you think that was on purpose?
Speaker 3: Because because she brought up Yes, it was shade, it was shady.
Speaker 2: It was I wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: If she didn't say. If she didn't say, so everyone, I hot. I hope you like your sizes. Please let me know if you need to exchange.
Speaker 2: Did you not think why are two husbands there? Why two husbands?
Speaker 3: Well, if you notice at this point they disappear, well, if you'll notice Mike and Charles, Charles leave the table all of a sudden they're just not there. You know what's funny because in production my production, they would have had to show them get up and say we're going to go get a drink and then they leave. So they have it's just like all of the sudden, we're watch disappear. No, they're not there anymore.
Speaker 2: Invisible. Yeah. But I think the reason why Charles was there was to tell Britt I don't f with hers, and then he said is his line and he was out because it was really the first time he's confronted or been around her because she was accusing him of being not loyal to his wife.
Speaker 3: Were they ever close?
Speaker 2: I don't know about being close, but I'm just saying he's there to tell Britt to off.
Speaker 3: Well, he deserved to tell his side.
Speaker 2: Of it, and yep, he just said I don't mess with whores.
Speaker 3: So she's like, well, you know, we were just backing and this is what we said, and she's like, He's like, well he said yeah, he said, well there's some things that shouldn't be said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I now I know why he was there because I'm like, why why and why is Britt's husband sitting at the head of the table with her I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be a listen. I don't want to go up against Charles. He's like six foot something. I don't I don't want that. But getting mad at me at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that ended very quickly. Didn't see a lot of shapewear talk. There wasn't a lot of like. There wasn't like there was some display. There was nothing. It was like, here's your presence.
Speaker 3: Britt and and and I don't know if they ever showed that. She finished the outside she decorated. You get what you paid for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ritt, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if you paid for it, but welcome to having a party on the show. You have to make it look nice, so you have to make it nice. In the words of the.
Speaker 2: Director, thank god Phaedra was not there because she would have tore that shit up. And at this point, I'm thinking, where's Faedra? They told us Phaedra was going to be on this episode.
Speaker 3: Thank god she's here. But let me tell you making up for lost time in that little scene that they had in the end. Are we there yet? I don't want to.
Speaker 2: We have one more. So all we have is Drew. Let's talk about Drew real quick. She's signing her record deal. She facetimes Dennis. She says she was at Angela's house and heard the portion said Drew wanted to get with Dennis for free studio time. Dennis is likely over this.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm like, I don't care. I don't care if you blew him up.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you did to get free.
Speaker 3: Nothing's for free. We know, we know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Okay, bye bye, congratulations street.
Speaker 3: Point. Just who cares?
Speaker 2: No, Phaedra is back.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 2: The last time we saw her was in twenty seventeen. Wasn't her best moment. Phaedia regrets how she left the group. Portia is a page in eight years yep, so Porsche, and it's also if you remember, and now that Candy is off the show, Phedra is back.
Speaker 3: Very funny. However, Phedra has not been sitting around for eight years. No, she's been doing just fine and busy. More. She became a doctor, she became a mortician. She was she is booked and busy.
Speaker 2: She was on well when you say doctor, she did a reiche thing. That's like I can do.
Speaker 3: That, okay, So whatever, She's not sitting around, No, she's she keeps busy, traders, amazing tons of dancing, dancing with the stars. She is not sitting around, and she looks the best she's ever looked. She does.
Speaker 2: She looks really great. So she kind of had something to say about every one of the girls Fatri as Kelly is given guardian gnome.
Speaker 3: Did we forget know? Cynthia walked out of the lunch. She was like, I didn't come here and put up with this in a country club. I didn't even notice that Cynthia came. She had a beautiful silver dress I've.
Speaker 2: Ever seen her, and then all of a sudden she was gone.
Speaker 3: She's like, I did not get dressed and I did not come to sit here and listen to this garbage.
Speaker 2: Was she pissed off about by girls like that conversation.
Speaker 3: At all? She's just like, it's enough, ready, because it is. It's every single thing is the problem.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just had to throw in once again. Cynthia is the queen of class.
Speaker 2: Portia is at Phadri's house and she is literally there just to give shade to every one of the cast members. She says, Kelly is a garden gnome and she loves small people. Her fetish is little everything. Well, Phaedri, you're not that big yourself, your.
Speaker 3: Wayne little mama. Yeah, just take them in and I'll just keep them. I love little everything.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She said it in a way where she could get away with saying it because no one.
Speaker 2: No one.
Speaker 3: If I said that, no, you'd be dead.
Speaker 2: I would be dead. So then she said, Britt is a woman about town with more bodies than Willie. Maybe it's just like then Willie, like Willy is just you know, a name. She did keep in touch with Shemiah and says she's a good person. Yeah, you know, were you surprised? They addressed Phaedria's last season and the reason why she left the group. They didn't get into detail, but they did a little flashbacking and.
Speaker 3: I thought the flashback was actually they had to address it, Okay, they just can't have her coming out of nowhere for no reason. This needed to be addressed, and they did it in such a way where they kind of downplayed what it was and let her just apologized for it. But they didn't show what it was. So she apologized for something most people didn't see or didn't don't know about. If they're just tuning in so if you don't know the history of it, they really sugarcoated all of it, and which was good because we want what you're saying. Yeah, so we want Queen Phaedra to come in with how people thinking about that constantly like it was genius the way that I personally, I think it was a genius way to do it. It was it was forgettable. It was like nothing significant, but it was addressed well.
Speaker 2: I think in the past she never admitted that she actually did that, and I feel like how she talked about it, you know, with you know, on camera was more like, you know, I regret how things went down, So to me, it made me look like she was taking accountability for it. But I might be wrong.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was, it was enough because really it's you know, there's like kind of like it's so long ago, nobody wants to hear about it anymore. It's a dead issue, Like why bring it? Why make it a thing? We want her on the show. We want to see what she's going to do with this, and we don't want to drag out the past past. This didn't happen yesterday. This is eight years ago. So like I think Housewives fans and Bravo Universe is really sick of people dragging out so much of a past, Like I'm not talking like last year. I'm talking like when you go back ten years. It's almost annoying at this point. Don't you stop?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like thirsty hungry that screams like I do have anything else to talk about?
Speaker 2: And if you don't have anything else to talk about, bye bye. So she goes on to Drew and after Portia tells Pedra that Drew is working with Dennis, Portia has some interesting.
Speaker 3: I love the taco comment selling and sitting selling hot dot dog. Then so she's like, oh, she's selling hot dogs and she goes she's sitting on the hot dogs. They certainly have a big love for food on this show.
Speaker 2: I mean, Paedra is not holding back. In her first scene. We didn't get to see a lot of Fagia, but what we saw about Fadri's god us all excited. Nobody throws shade like Padra. No one does.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't know. No, she does. She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't know. I just want to be Phaedra.
Speaker 2: I know, and poor Drew. She can't catch a break. She really can. I don't think anything she but I don't really think anything in this cast really likes her. And that's a horrible place.
Speaker 3: That's true. She's on an island on her own, for sure. I think that Angela tried in the beginning. Angela certainly did try to stick up for her and went after Shamia for her. Remember back in the gym, Angela did try to come. But I don't think Drew really connects with anybody and Da well, yeah, for sure, But I also don't see a big connection with Angela. Who's Angela's friend. I always feel like Angela's fighting for herself.
Speaker 2: Well her trip. We have the trip coming up, so let's see who actually just.
Speaker 3: See where the alliances lie.
Speaker 2: Change all the time, but sometimes.
Speaker 3: It should There shouldn't be teams. But I just feel like nobody's ever on drew side and nobody's ever on Angela's side. But I also feel like Angela did try to be on drew side and Drew just didn't reciprocate in the beginning. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just happy to know that Phaeder is going on the cast trip.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be good. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: I'm going to text her today and say, I cannot wait. How many more episodes do we have here?
Speaker 2: This is what I don't know is how many episodes? Because I was thinking they get a lot? How many do we get?
Speaker 3: Ada said they film a lot, they get a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just heard there's five five more.
Speaker 3: So what is that in total?
Speaker 2: They're at twelve seventeen.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they'll get twenty after the reunion. They'll have a three part reunion. They haven't. Yeah, New Jersey used to get ripped.
Speaker 2: You guys got like twelve episodes, right, and then.
Speaker 3: Fifteen with a reunion. So and I don't know. I wonder if he ever gave a good reason. He was just always like, it's just how I do it.
Speaker 2: It isn't. Yeah, it's weird how they do certain shows a certain way, and like, right now, I feel like it's pretty standard for seventeen episodes. A shorter season is better because there's no filler episodes. But they're also what they're doing now, which is kind of new, is they're doing extended versions of the episodes. So instead of like they're supersized. So instead of you know, forty five minutes and then you add commercials, it's like an hour and fifteen minutes or something like that. So it's kind of, you know, as talent, not the best thing. You don't get any more money for that, but it's they're supersizing these Oh yeah, interesting, that's something pretty new.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So so there she's going on the trip. I can't wait. We're going to get to see uh Phaedra in five episodes and then the reunion.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, this is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: It isn't fun.
Speaker 3: It's been an entertaining season. These girls are great. Now Phaedra is going to add to it. So I am looking for more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a few fans more, you know when you want, yes, so a few fan thoughts. Sarah Shipley says, I feel so embarrassed for Angela. It seems like Charles has no feelings for it all. Busy B two forty one can't wait for Fadri to meet the other ladies. Cam Hall one BRIT's event was so weird. Why did they golf?
Speaker 3: Did anyone get food and then talk about it?
Speaker 2: I know? Morgan CC two ten need more Phaedra. So I feel like everybody kind of feels the same way that we feel.
Speaker 3: Cynthia said that Faedra did more in two weeks than people did in the whole season, so I can only imagine.
Speaker 2: So only did Seriously, she only filmed two weeks. I man, she must have two weeks.
Speaker 3: Holy hell, listen, and a lot can get done in two weeks. That's a lot. That's so you figure two weeks they filmed six days, six days out.
Speaker 2: Of the week, right, she probably filmed every single day.
Speaker 3: So if she filmed every single day, I can only imagine she came back and she put on a show. She never disappoints. Miss Phaedia the queen of everything.
Speaker 2: She does not. She's she came straight from Married to Medicine, so that's what she will.
Speaker 3: Finished Married to Medicine. So, from what I understand, she did not show up at the reunion. She left the finale. I believe she did not finish filming with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I heard. I honestly, I've never been one to watch Married to Medicine. It's never well, I watched it for her, Oh you did.
Speaker 3: I absolutely watched it for Faedra. And you know what, it's so funny because Phaedria was not herself there. It's funny because the environment that you're in is what will bring out whatever it is in you. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, is married to medicine as shady and controversial and a lot of fighting like housewives is.
Speaker 3: Yes, it gets up there. It's just that they're not as well known as housewives. But yeah, they do bring it, but they just don't have the.
Speaker 2: I kind of thought maybe because they're doctors and they have this very professional career that maybe they couldn't get as deep and shady as.
Speaker 3: They get deep and shady. They get deep and shady. They're they're not, as I want to say, like they're just a little bit more polished in a sense when they're doing it, but they are just as bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you guys for tuning in to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod like a lot. It was a lot. It was good though, it was so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dolores, thanks, I missed you already missed you, miss you see you soon. Okay, bye, guys, thank you again, Bye bye bye.