Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air.
Speaker 1: With a Ryan Seacrest, We're gonna go for a ride this morning.
Speaker 3: Stay with us for a ride because we're starting to get the weekend vibes that holiday week, last weekend, now almost Friday.
Speaker 1: How fast did this go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Short week?
Speaker 1: I like it almost Friday.
Speaker 3: Let's see partly sunny today when I is near her seventies, of her eighties inland, even hotter tomorrow. We're talking this week about time you get into this massive fight with her husband, I think the first real fight they've had his newly weds about him sleeping on the top of the comforter in what she called outdoor close, which he thinks is inappropriate, which, by the way, I took a poll.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone agreed with you today. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Anyone is not true because I know for a fact there are I have friends that are outside clothes people and inside clothes people.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you can lay on your on top of your bed in outside clothes anyway. Bring this up to say, I had a real panic attack last night. I was getting ready to wash my face, go through my regiment and you know, put on a cream or two seerum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I do. I was being honest with you.
Speaker 3: I put as much stuff as I can on my face. I think if I had a girlfriend, I would have more creams than she would have.
Speaker 4: It's okay, be proud of that.
Speaker 6: Let's dig into that if you had a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about the facial regiment if I had a girlfriend there. But anyway, I saw a cockroach in the bathroom before I went to bed, and then the cockroach, as I was chasing it, went into my bedroom. And then I couldn't find the cockroach. And now it's bedtime, and normally I sleep unlike Robbie in his clothes without my clothes. Oh no, I had this panic that the cockroach was going to climb up the bed leg and into under my sheet and.
Speaker 4: Just get right in bed with you and tickle me in the middle of the night.
Speaker 6: You slept in your bedroom with the cockroach in there?
Speaker 1: Where was it going to go a hotel?
Speaker 6: I'd sleep on the couch.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I supped in the bed, but the cockroach was around, and I could not find the cockroach until it was dark. The you know, they make a little sound. No, they have shells. Yeah, then I yes, yes, I was in my pajama pants and my very type pajama turtleneck because I was afraid of the cockroach getting in the bed. You know, have babies or something still alive. No, the cockroach was cupped and released and.
Speaker 6: Flushed by you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by me? Who else? I brought in a team of or cat army.
Speaker 6: Imagine you doing that.
Speaker 4: How do you deal with spiders?
Speaker 1: I don't even like what you're saying, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Imagine me catching I've cut scorpions, I've got cockroaches.
Speaker 6: Have not got a scorpious.
Speaker 3: I've caught rats, I've caught things. You have to catch these things before you go to sleep.
Speaker 4: You did not catch a rat?
Speaker 8: Rat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to run a rat out. You can chase them out. I did catch a scorpion.
Speaker 4: The cockroaches are so gross to me.
Speaker 3: But I just think that I know how I'm going to die, and it's going to be an insectuous snake or some animal is going to eat me in the middle of the night because I'm just sleeping and without my pajamas on, and they're going to get me.
Speaker 1: And that is how. And I'm gonna either die of them or the panic attack. But that was my night.
Speaker 6: Let's not think about that. Let's think about how you want to live.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a great show planned.
Speaker 4: That's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Speaking of roll exactly, we are we are going to role model this artist.
Speaker 1: The song is.
Speaker 3: Sadly when the line runs out, Wow, run zou?
Speaker 1: Is this about heartbreak? Like? It sounds so fun to me? This song puts me in a good mood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, who's Sally to him?
Speaker 3: I think the guy had a great relationship and then a bad breakup and the album's all about grief.
Speaker 9: What do you know, siciny, I know that I for me, Sally one the ryan runs out is a tongue twister for.
Speaker 3: Me, Well, clearly he just couldn't twist your tongue out of it, Sally, same say.
Speaker 1: Marlborough, Marlborough, Marlborough.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Marlborough. I had to say, it's a town. I had to say, it's hard to say marble Borough.
Speaker 6: You can sing it.
Speaker 9: When I'm singing his song, I'm it's fine singing it, but if I'm trying to like intro it, I cannot, for the life of me say that title without really concentrating.
Speaker 1: Well, then we'll make you intro later.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, that guy coming in, he's gonna be here. It's a His name is not role model. His name is Tucker Pillsbury. Yes, very Let's see what we got today we have it is National paper clips Day? Who cares? National biscuit Day? I grew up eating those in the South. My neighbor, her name was Nan Tucker. Actually Nan Tucker, No, Nan and Tommy Tucker lived down the street and she made biscuits on Sundays, and so we would go over there and have biscuits, homemade biscuits.
Speaker 1: That she made.
Speaker 6: Like that that has like something specific on a certain day.
Speaker 1: You want to be a house like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like cinnamon rolls Saturday, you know Salday.
Speaker 9: Yeah, cinnamon Obby, the house where the wine runs out.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the house. Well, nothing stopping you, Tony from doing all that. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Six Flags Magic Mountain is celebrating its fifty fourth birthday.
Speaker 4: No way, it.
Speaker 3: Opened on this day in nineteen seventy one. Exciting was that I love six Flags, but I think I like it after a year of them testing the things. I'm sure they test them a lot before they put them up. But I just I like that now you know that there's such a pedigree of safety.
Speaker 1: Yes, those roller coasters, but.
Speaker 3: We love six sizes to match your mouth. It can't, it cannot put you in a good mood. We are paying the bills today. We got Ryan Roses coming up. I told you that the guy that does Sally when the wine runs out of that song. He's coming in after eight o'clock and we've take us to go see the weekend at so far, let's get to what happened in the last twenty hours. Are highs and lows.
Speaker 1: And thse and those and those and those.
Speaker 3: Basically, we're around the breakfast table hypothetically checking in with each other, having a real conversation for a second tier about our highs and lows in life.
Speaker 1: Sistney, let's start with you. You want to do both or just one.
Speaker 9: I can start with my high. I made my own taco seasoning last night, and.
Speaker 4: I was very proud of myself.
Speaker 9: Cooman, yes, Cuman, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need pepper though, did they did?
Speaker 9: They say that it wasn't much, but it was like a quarter of a t but I made a big like, I made enough to have in a jar that we will like use for the next couple of months.
Speaker 3: All right, So instead of the El Paso package, you got your package.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's way more.
Speaker 4: I don't know, help I like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I cannot do Cooman anymore. It burps me.
Speaker 4: I'm so started.
Speaker 9: What does it You're like, Oh, cabbage, broccoli, it is that.
Speaker 3: Well, garlic burs coohman burps me. Chili powder rashes me. It's hard to be in this body. Yeah, any highs it tunny for you?
Speaker 5: Yes, we got a big Mama espresso machine.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: It means I'm back on my sauce.
Speaker 1: Are you're back on coffee and caffeine?
Speaker 5: Well no, I mean I was always on it, but I was having to like get it elsewhere and it was very unpredictable. Now I have it in my home. I make it before I come into work, and it's so good.
Speaker 3: Well, we do know that you had to stop for your you know, medical reason, but you're so much more Tanya fun with caffeine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love I live for my coffee now. Like machine pats.
Speaker 1: Itself are you really unbelieving? Are you caffeinated? Now?
Speaker 6: I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 1: So you know, I do.
Speaker 3: I do a what's it called a blue eye, a black eye. I don't know what it's called. But I do an espresso and a coffee. So I make a drip and then put I can put an espresso shot. Yeah, it is intense, but I like it strong and I like it intense.
Speaker 4: Now would keep me up till two am.
Speaker 3: Let's see any highs for me. I answered a phone call instead of letting it go to voicemail. I usually just pass on those phone calls and then go right into voicemail. It's not even set up, but I answered it. I did not know the number.
Speaker 1: It's a risk.
Speaker 3: It could have been one of those scams. Yeah, it happened to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why does your phone ever in your contact lose the name sometimes and just the number comes up. This is happening to me recently. I think it's a glitch.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people's I don't know what happens, but sometimes familiar names and numbers disappear, their names and their number just comes up. I took the risk, and it was somebody I knew, and we're out of time. Oh no more, No, I just want to just do this as the high segment. I guess we could do it as a high or low segment. You could pick the low and if you've got one right, you could pick one. And if you've got to hire a low, reach out to us. Good way to do that's on the microphone inside the iHeartRadio app and send it our way. So I do want to tell you a little bit about this Ryan's roses. She found a flirty note on her husband's windshield. It could be nothing, but combined with other observations she's had recently, she's not so sure. So it's kind of the sum of all parts thing here, and a stranger could leave a note on the windshield.
Speaker 1: Have you ever that? Like when you guys were single back in the nineties, did you ever?
Speaker 3: Did you ever leave a note on anybody's windshield wiper?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I didn't leave any but I got one.
Speaker 1: Oh, tell us, humble, I just did.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 5: Said call me, and I left his number, But I never ended up calling it because I didn't know who it was.
Speaker 3: But it just said call me, didn't say Hi. I saw you in the store and thought you were amazingly acute and sharman for.
Speaker 6: A very long time.
Speaker 1: If I'd be too weird, it would be too weird.
Speaker 3: You don't even know anything about the person, what they look like, what they could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There was It's dangerous.
Speaker 5: There was a guy I dated that that was like his move. He would leave notes on girls cars.
Speaker 3: But do you want to date a guy that has moved? That's an interesting conversation. So if you meet a guy and he has.
Speaker 4: Moves, No, I don't want to know that.
Speaker 5: You don't want to date that?
Speaker 3: Or it could it go either way, like it's smooth if he's got a move, but he has the same move with everyone, or a similar move as everyone me, No, makes it.
Speaker 4: Less special when he does the move.
Speaker 6: Or like a guy that has like a spot that he takes all his dates to.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the awful cheesy story.
Speaker 3: I not a move, but the thing I did a long time ago when I met somebody up dating. Yes, first you do. I do the hairband story? Oh yeah, the hair the you know it's not scrunchy hair tie is the thing you put her on. We met, we were hitting it off, and I was so cheesy. I said, I see because she had the hair tie on her wrist. I said, can I see your hair tie? And then I put it on my wrist.
Speaker 4: I'm so scared of you.
Speaker 1: And then it was like, well.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a symbol that I like you and we can hang out and I I'll have your It's like a or is.
Speaker 5: It like because she had to come back to you to get her hair tied back before she left.
Speaker 1: Or she'd have to say kind of what did you say?
Speaker 4: What did you say with this hair time?
Speaker 1: What was the actual I don't remember.
Speaker 3: What I said, but I thought it was cool that I would have her hair tie on until she decided to go.
Speaker 1: Well, ended up she didn't go for a long time.
Speaker 3: We ended up going out after the lunch into the evening and we went back and watched the movie and then at the end, I said, oh, don't forget your hair tie.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. It's so terrible. At the moment, it was really cute.
Speaker 9: Whatever you're years ago, everything's cute when you were first starting to date.
Speaker 6: Where is she now? She married or she's single.
Speaker 3: I don't know they were friends with all your I'm guessing she's her clothes all right, I got something coming up here? Who wants this one? Is michaela back there? Who's back that? It's single? Anybody in the room yet this morning? The back room that's single? No, I am there was a delayed reaction. Did you not want to admit to that?
Speaker 1: Jen? No, I'm just super happy being single. Who's happy being.
Speaker 9: I had a good, solid five years of being single and I lived it up all right?
Speaker 1: So Jen is happy being single. She's the only person I've met like.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've met other people like that, which is fine if you can be comfortable with yourself.
Speaker 1: I like someone around.
Speaker 3: But Jen, yes, then this as a single person who's happy, but wouldn't mind if you've met someone.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: These are three innocent questions that are guaranteed to get you ghosted. I'll tell you what they are coming up here. Let's get to it. So to those who are single, if you've been ghosted recently, maybe you've asked the wrong questions.
Speaker 1: There are three.
Speaker 3: A dating expert I came across says, I didn't like to struy. The word is too strong says, they guarantee that these will get your ghosted.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 6: They guarantee, then they guarantee.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I think maybe likely, highly likely. Not it's so absolute, but they are this. Don't ask these questions. I'm sure I think i'd done.
Speaker 1: I don't. I've done two. No, yeah, I don't too. Uh why are you still single?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: The worst? I hated that question, Like, how do you answer it?
Speaker 1: What do you answer with?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Like? Uh?
Speaker 6: Because hard?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't met. My standards are really high. I'm going to keep them there, thank you.
Speaker 3: The other one is am I hotter than your ex? And the other one is what's your body count? Well?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: That's a first day, just when you're starting to yes to get to know somebody.
Speaker 4: I feel like the body count question does come up here.
Speaker 1: I've used two out of three. I'm going to say, which ones? Do you use? That much hotter than your eggs?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have not said that.
Speaker 6: Are you still single?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm surprised you've asked that.
Speaker 9: You probably asked it like in an endearing way, though I could see you asking.
Speaker 4: It, like how are you still single? You're incredible?
Speaker 3: Right, that's the best impression of me I've ever heard. Thank you to stop shrinking to make others comfortable. You weren't born to be a whisper. Oh, same deal, different day. So let me grab this line one eight hundred and five to one or two seven, and let me grab Jess out and garden Grove. Jess, Good morning. It's Ryan and Ciciny and Tanya.
Speaker 1: How are you doing.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 11: I'm good.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: I am great? Thank you for checking in. I appreciate you calling and listening to us.
Speaker 1: How can we help you?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I just want to call and say thank you for the past to nine ten years because I listened to you guys throughout my college journey or whatever. I'm on the road going to school, driving to school, or driving to work. And yeah I graduated. Now that I have a full time job, I'm still listening to you guys so much. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, thank you and congratulations. And so this was during your drive that you would listen through school?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I I went to I so I when I first started moving to the United States, well ten years ago, and then, like I have, I went to high school and then like I didn't have a car, so then really listening to radio a lot. But then when I have a car that I can listening to the radio, listening to you guys, where'd you go to school?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: I I went to Orange Coast College in Coasta, Mesa, and then I transferred to California State University of Long Beach.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 3: And where are you from? You said, when you moved to the States, where are you from?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm from Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's so we are.
Speaker 3: There's a there's something similar about you and media as I Also when I moved to La from Atlanta, I started listening to Kiss FM every morning on my way to school. So I transferred to Glendale Community Call for some credits and also Santa Monica Community College for some credits. And every morning I would have the drive and there was a lot of traffic in the morning time I have to go to class, and I was going either to Santa Monica or Glendale, sitting in the traffic listening to Kiss and Rick D's. I was listening to the whole thing, and I felt like I knew them. I really didn't, but I felt like I knew them. And I looked forward to checking in with them, so we feel like we know you. Thank you very much for all those years.
Speaker 7: Well thank you, Well it's you. Listening to you guys really helped me a lot through a lot of tough time because because I was new here and then my English was really not not good. So it's really helped me a lot with my English journey. And then I'm still learning.
Speaker 3: So wow, so are we by the way we incorrect grammar on this time.
Speaker 4: I feel honored that she learned English.
Speaker 7: From Yes, I do, because like because for you know, it's for us to graduate or like to transfer, we do have to take like BSL will stand for English, it is the second language, okay, and then we do have to do a lot of listening, a lot of speaking, and then a lot of uh yeah, a lot of writing. But then my listening skill and then my speaking skill help a lot listening to you guys. So yeah, I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 3: Welcome like you speak perfect English, so thank you for listening to us, stay with us for another chapter in your life.
Speaker 1: And Jesse, it means a lot for you to call and just reach out and tell us about your connection. You have a great morning.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you you guys too, Love you guys, Love.
Speaker 1: Bin Garden Grove.
Speaker 3: I used to do the same, get up, go to bake it again, Sam's for bagels, and drive in while eating bagels listening because I'm in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I drive to high school listening to Rick D's and I would.
Speaker 9: I always wanted to be on the birthday game. I was like, oh, remember the bird game. I was like, oh, are they gonna call my birthday?
Speaker 3: Never happened, this one to be on the radio on Kiss and here we are manifesting baby. So many famous Chris Is when you think about it, I know, yeah, Chris Evans, you got Chris Pratt, you got Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 1: There's more.
Speaker 6: There's gotta be more.
Speaker 1: Chris Pine, Chris Pine.
Speaker 4: Who could forget Chris Pine?
Speaker 1: I almost did? All right?
Speaker 3: So tiny with a green flag, I like a green flag trying to report go for it.
Speaker 6: You're gonna love this one. So this past week was the can Film.
Speaker 5: Festival and an and a ton of celebrities were out there, but there was a lot of buzz around the movie Honey Don't and this one is starring Margaret Qualley, Aubrey Plaza and Chris Evans. The film received a six minute standing ovation from the crowd, which is crazy, but Chris was noticeably absent and now we know why, and what he posted on Instagram is melting my heart. He said, I wish I could have been with my credible cast and filmmakers that can but it was my mother's seventieth birthday and there are some things that you just can't miss. And he ended up posting a photo of like his co stars from the movie saying like congrats and how proud he was of the project. But to me, this is such a green flag. First of all, he doesn't need to explain to anybody why he wasn't there.
Speaker 6: There could have been.
Speaker 5: You know, tons of celebrities aren't necessarily places where you would think they should be, and nobody explains or addresses it. So the fact that he even wanted to give the shout out to his co stars about how proud.
Speaker 6: He was of the movie.
Speaker 5: He wished he could be there, but he wanted to be there for his mom an important day, and it's just green flag all around.
Speaker 3: I I mean, look, I am in Mama's Boy, so I absolutely love that.
Speaker 1: I think it is great and I don't think we talk about green we should do more green flag segments. I like that idea.
Speaker 6: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Green flag right, I see them.
Speaker 6: A lot in the celebrity like universe too.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you see him a lot in the celebrity him.
Speaker 6: Green flags Like.
Speaker 5: There's like a lot of stuff that I see that our flags life.
Speaker 3: I think when we all have a green flags situation, we should flag it, buy it, jumping into it because I know you've got to be somewhere.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is from Sabrina in Alhambra. She says, dear Ryan Cicini and Tanya, let me get her up here. I found a flirty note on the windshield of my husband's car.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: He's been having a lot of hushed private phone calls conversations recently.
Speaker 1: I think he's having an affair.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, Sabrina, it's been different pieces of the puzzle here that have led you to believe that he may be having an affair. The private calls, the sneaking around. What did the note say on the windshield?
Speaker 8: Okay? So it had a heart on it, and I took it and I read it and it said you said to remind you so consider this your reminder. Can't wait to see you again. Aubrey and she had kissed it with her lipstick to look like I don't know, I don't know. I'd already been uneasy about this, so like all these weird conversations. He's spending all of his time in the garage hiding and talking quietly. And then so I asked him about it, and he's just like, it's work stuff and like it's lipstick. So basically he like, I don't know. I mean, he works at a car dealership, so I guess that's not unusual. But how serious could it really be? But it's starting to like fit together.
Speaker 3: Now, what do you think A sneaker on the phone? Why is what do you think that's about?
Speaker 8: He says, it's just work, he says, it's nothing, but like it just doesn't seem right when I find a note on his car with lipstick on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, why would she leave a note on his car? Do you think like she wants to get caught? I mean it seems like right, it's not so seecitve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know, Like like with him, just like sneaking up and talking all the time, like I don't how am I supposed to think he's just working or whatnot? Whenever that's happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now here's what I'm thinking aside from the note, is your birthday or anniversary coming up? What if he's planning a surprise for you?
Speaker 1: Quickly?
Speaker 3: What we're talking about here bringing up to speed is Sabrina on the line, Hamra. She got this, found a flirty note on the windshit of her husband's car, and then he's been also sneaking around the phone calls outside, seemingly hiding something. So she thinks that with the windshield notes and the lips on the windshield note like the lipstick, that he's having an affair the note, I don't. I can't explain, but I've known these calls to go that, oh it's planning a surprise party for you, or a gift for you, or anniversary surprise for you, something like that. Maybe we're just gonna find out it's Sabrina. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call. And then your husband's.
Speaker 8: Name, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, we will call him now and see we can find out. You said that the woman who left the notes on your husband's car.
Speaker 1: What was her name?
Speaker 8: Are you Aubrey?
Speaker 1: Aubrey? Okay, let's see what we can find out.
Speaker 3: Here we go, be very quiet, very quiet until we tell him he's on the air. I wanna get as much information for you as possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, can I speak to Josh please?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Hi there, my name is Cindy. I'm calling from al hamber Blooms. How you doing this morning? Okay, hello Josh. Yeah, my name is Cindy. We're actually offering a free promotion today. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. It's a promo that we do about once a month, and hopefully, if you like our business, you came back as a customer. They're absolutely free. I don't need cash or credit card info or anything.
Speaker 4: Like that from you.
Speaker 7: How'd you get this number?
Speaker 9: You may purchase something either online or in the past eighteen months and selected to receive promotional offers. That's how we get our database. All right, is there anybody that you'd want to send free roses to? We can start with the name.
Speaker 2: I don't need any roses?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we do not for you.
Speaker 9: That is there anybody that you'd want to send them to. I mean, do you have a girlfriend, wife, mom, sister?
Speaker 2: All right, boyfriend, my wife?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: What's your name Sabrina?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 2: I don't know, say Thursday? Just put happy Thursday Love, Josh.
Speaker 4: Okay, Happy Thursday Love, Josh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine, Josh.
Speaker 3: My name is Ryan. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio. I need you to understand and know that people are listening to you. We have your wife on the line, and she believes you're having an affair. She thinks you're having an affair Josh. What's your response to that?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, what what do you?
Speaker 3: Thanks you for having an affair? And we'd like to get your response to that, an honest answer. Are you having an affair?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I correct Sabrina say hi, Hi, So answer the question. Are you having an affair? Josh?
Speaker 2: And why do you think I'm having an a?
Speaker 3: Fair?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 8: Okay? With the note? I mean seriously, we're listening to me. Where did you come up with? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Okay? I mean where did you find that note?
Speaker 8: It was like ten thirty on Sunday night, I was walking the dogs and it was like the dog had What does it matter? Are you having an affair?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm definitely not having a fair Listen, Aubrey came to the dealership like three maybe four weeks ago. I didn't really even notice it first. Then she came back a few days later and said something about her fun chat, which is weird because I barely even remember talking to her and suddenly she requests me on Instagram, Snapchat everything. Here's the thing, She's not stable. She comes back almost every day.
Speaker 8: Oh so you're saying, give me a breath.
Speaker 3: You're saying she's obsessed with you, but you're not reciprocating.
Speaker 1: Not obsession.
Speaker 4: Tell your wife.
Speaker 2: I think it was. I mean she seems harmless. I mean I don't love that she knows where I live.
Speaker 8: I have a question, how does she know what car you drive?
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 8: You were parked on the street. My car was in the driveway. Dale's car was next to yours. Lindsay's car was out there too. How does she know your car?
Speaker 10: I know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Like maybe she's watching me as I leave work.
Speaker 8: Or yeah right, yeah, Like you're lying and she's been in your car?
Speaker 2: Come on, I sent you with roses?
Speaker 8: Seriously, no, like happy Thursday? Like how romantic are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: Okay, My theory is that she came to the dealership, you flirted with her, You maybe sold her car, but you slept with her, didn't you.
Speaker 2: No, baby, I did not sleep with anybody. I didn't sleep with anybody. She's just some crazy woman that uh I. I don't know what her deal is. I don't know why she's obsessed with me.
Speaker 8: And then you start to feel guilty and you try to break it off. You know she's calling all the time, and you sneak as a garage and you just go away and talk to her. No wants me to know.
Speaker 4: What's going on with the garage conversation.
Speaker 1: Why the secret of calls Josh.
Speaker 2: She wants me to find out it's a lot of there's a lot of work stuff going on, and I just don't want to bother her about.
Speaker 3: Here's, Sabrina, here's what we're gonna do. I can't tell Josh is telling the truth or not. But Sabrina, here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna get this woman's number and you're going to reach out to her and you're going to call her and you're going to find out, or you're going to show up at his work where she shows up, and you're going to confront her and you're going to ask her what's going on.
Speaker 1: You're going to get the truth.
Speaker 3: You're going to get a sense of whether not she's obsessed with Josh or if he's reciprocating. I mean, that's it, full stop, that's what you should do.
Speaker 8: Well. If you're reciprocating, Josh, I'll tell you right now that I'm dumping you, like we're done.
Speaker 3: No way, that's no, no way, okay, Josh, let her speak to this woman then, yeah.
Speaker 8: What are you hiding?
Speaker 2: I don't know this woman's information, Josh.
Speaker 3: Well, then go to his works where she's going to show up, because she's going to show up there all the time, right, So let's find out, confront her, get to that true. Thank you very much both of you. Good luck Sabrina with this work. Thank you all right, bye, Thank you Josh for your time as well. Uh, it's not aggressive, Tanya. If you want to find out the truth. We know her name, we know she shows up. He's saying she's obsessed and he's not reciprocating. Easy confront ask the question, find out, you will definitely get to the bottom of it. Just a reminder, we have got this artist role model coming in here this hour, just a few minutes, pat for that.
Speaker 1: We love this. Sorry, it just.
Speaker 3: Catchy, Sally and the why runs out? Okay, that's on the way. First back to Ryan's Roses. Sabrina, wife in the situation, says she found a flirty note on the windshield of husband's car.
Speaker 1: It was lipstick on the note.
Speaker 3: And then her husband's also been having the like secrets of conversation, sneaking outside of talk on the phone. So all these things add up their thinking. He's having an affair with a woman that keeps showing up to his work. He's saying she is not altogether basically that she has this obsession with him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use words talking, but like kind of a vibe.
Speaker 3: I don't believe him showing up to work and tracking him down on Instagram.
Speaker 1: That's stock trying to reach out with him.
Speaker 9: He should have told his wife from the very beginning, that first encounter, the first you know this is ongoing. How are you just not even mentioning this when you come home from that.
Speaker 4: That's very true. Actually.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if I had someone that was obsessed with me right and trying to flirt with me, I'd be kind of cool. I'd still I'd still tell my spouse, my significant other, be like, just so you know this is happening.
Speaker 1: See to me, that's a red flag. Uh huh, that is a red flag.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Did you believe Josh? She didn't sound so guilty.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I agree, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Like, he really didn't sound so guilty.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lauren and Peta Rivera, you heard Ryan's roses? What'd you think? I don't buy it. He's he is lying right, Yeah.
Speaker 11: She she barely even mentioned the note, and he like immediately knew what she was referring to, Like, mentioned this chick Aubrey's name pretty early on.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing, and let's just go round the room on this one. Okay, Let's say that he's telling the truth and he's not having this affair and this woman keeps showing up at work and trying to track him down on Instagram all that stuff. He said, I suggest she his wife, Sabrina goes to where she keeps showing up and says, Hi, I'm Josh's wife. Tell me what's going on and ask her the questions. Basically confront her. That's the only way we know enough information about her. That's the only way to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: I would do it.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would do it, Lauren, would you do it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I would even I'm I would go into her DMS. I mean, if she's been dming him, she's got yes her Instagram, So I would just message her on Instagram, you know, because things could get ugly in person, and at his job he could get fired.
Speaker 3: Well maybe even better approach, but I would definitely confront. And that's where we're sure. Thank you very much for listening. Thank you, No, you take care. That's Ryan's roses. Tany would not confront.
Speaker 1: I just just let it.
Speaker 5: It sounds good in theory, like, yes, go to his work and confront her, but it in practicality it seems very scary to just like.
Speaker 9: You would, and I would do it for you.
Speaker 6: Both of us would go confront.
Speaker 3: I would probably send someone stronger and bigger, but I would be listening. Let me just play a little clip of his songs, this one, here, this one. I'm gonna play the whole thing in a second.
Speaker 1: But it just breaks through and here's.
Speaker 3: The guy, role model, the artist.
Speaker 1: It's nice to meet you, so nice to meet you. Tucker Killsbury. Yeah, what do people call you?
Speaker 12: Tucker?
Speaker 13: But now my like full legal name as of recently is like very much out there and I'm and ripped apart online for that.
Speaker 1: Why why don't know?
Speaker 13: People think it's like not real. They think it's like worse than my stage name.
Speaker 1: They think Tucker Pillsbury's a made up name.
Speaker 12: It sounds and in their defense does up.
Speaker 3: But don't they know you come from the dough family and you have this massive fortune.
Speaker 12: I wish, I wish you can use it.
Speaker 3: Ding Tucker, you can't worry about the I know. I guess in your in your world and in the world of artists, you got it. You want to see the vibe you want to hear people send to your music, But it does. The only things we ever remember, the only things they keep us up at night are when people say the negative things.
Speaker 1: It's like the good stuff you just get blow right through. This is true. I get it.
Speaker 13: I do love my name, though, I will say it just it does sound like a cartoon character, like a Disney animated character.
Speaker 1: But well that's good.
Speaker 3: Disney does a lot of great animile into that. So this let's start with this song because I know that you've just I mean, you've done a lot of things recently, but this song specifically has had this global breakthrough. Sally, when the line runs out, tell us about that song, and why do you think it just sticks out.
Speaker 12: The second part of that question, I don't know. I don't know. You can't predict these things anymore.
Speaker 13: It was just like I wrote four new songs for a deluxe version of the album, right just with the hopes of like extending people's interest in the album itself, and then that song by itself took off in a way that I was not expecting. I like, don't have expectations like that.
Speaker 1: It stands I mean, it stands out.
Speaker 12: It's catchy.
Speaker 13: I knew it was catchy, but you know, a lot of songs are catchy and they don't, you know, take off.
Speaker 3: I guess Tucker role model open for Racy Abrams Wrapped Up is sold out headlining tour ending in Boston last month.
Speaker 1: You're from Maine.
Speaker 12: I'm from Maine.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: And when did you start to write songs and get into music?
Speaker 1: Like, how did it begin for you? Was it always having in your blood?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: And there was no music scene in Maine at the.
Speaker 1: Time, really bangor doesn't have a big bang scene. No.
Speaker 13: I mean there's plenty of like ski lodges with like sixty year old men and like big white beards playing banjos, but like there's they.
Speaker 3: Could they could play instruments for you, they could be in the background here.
Speaker 13: It was inspiring in itself, but there was no like there is no whatever like music scene of like little shows and indie artists or whatever. And but I was very passionate about film and wanted to direct specifically like music videos. Went to school for film in Pittsburgh. Hated it and ended up kind of finding me a diy version of making music that I did not see before, like just kids on my dorm floor making music in their dorm. And I was like, let me try that, fell in love with it and started putting out music.
Speaker 1: Role model the artists.
Speaker 3: This is the song Sally, when the wine runs out, you gotta listen.
Speaker 1: It's kiss well I'm Sally night die by.
Speaker 10: She an't danced when she bounced her James, I feel it fast.
Speaker 13: She's born down alcome.
Speaker 1: She was telling me all things. She was telling you of things.
Speaker 12: This is down the street past seven. Its close enough to spend the night.
Speaker 1: And she panted my hand.
Speaker 3: At the end of the section, I.
Speaker 12: Spilled my guss aad.
Speaker 1: Sally, that fan is coming round.
Speaker 12: Please don't go funing.
Speaker 10: The just came in, Sad. I've got a couple of rounds. Don't let me think I'm nothing. They're disappearing my.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 1: Well, I cannot about.
Speaker 10: Sitting food pages again.
Speaker 12: Only has the days get dark?
Speaker 10: If you boy and mon Storrs changing ladies, give me.
Speaker 12: I see the glass in here, just trying to keep it alive.
Speaker 10: Crying out aloud, sad it.
Speaker 1: That thing is coming home, Please don't be fun then disappearing, So.
Speaker 10: Sad I'm back cos don't let me think I'm enough. Then disappearing job. Here we go again. I follow first the two steps Sally makes her through the great.
Speaker 3: She can be.
Speaker 10: Getting up pegs step sound.
Speaker 1: Time. She can think it.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 10: Other than Big said, the thing is coming.
Speaker 1: That is what's it called? You say?
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 4: That's such a tongue twister for me.
Speaker 12: I know you haven't messed it up once, You've said it three times.
Speaker 4: I'm a professional. But there's certain words put together.
Speaker 1: Sally, when the Sally, when the wine come on? Come on, Sally.
Speaker 6: When the wine runs.
Speaker 9: You got it, they said, runs out, Sally, when the wine runs out, Tucker, you say.
Speaker 12: It, Sally, when the wine runs out. It's hard song titles with I.
Speaker 4: Can't sing it.
Speaker 1: I can sing it, can you? I can't say Marlborough, can you say that? No one can say. It's impossible to say.
Speaker 4: It's a fun song though, especially for summer.
Speaker 12: Thank you. It is summary.
Speaker 1: So this is obviously not your own song. I mean you said you added this song.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot more songs you got the album and this from what I read, and we've never met before, but from what I'm reading here, this album, the songs are about grief over relationship that ended.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the album as a whole, it was a it was majority about like a heartbreak that I went through, and then also like a lot of homesickness things going on, and.
Speaker 1: Because you moved out. This relationship was in Maine and then you moved away.
Speaker 13: Or was it in college in LA And also I was just like hitting a point where I was it was like it was like a quarter life crisis really, and I was just like starting to have questions of like is living this far from home worth the chasing of the dream and all this, like all these sacrifices and things, and I was starting to like question my whole life choice.
Speaker 1: Than not now.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that this was yeah, I guess three years ago now two years ago.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, let me tell you you're not alone in that feeling, because I moved out here from Atlanta with a Honda Prelude, packed all my stuff in it, lived in a one bedroom in Burbank, shared with a dude I didn't know, and many times said to myself, is this gonna ever?
Speaker 1: Work? Is ever going to happen?
Speaker 3: Because it can be lonely and scary and frustrating and at times you get a little sad.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you question it all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but look what came out of it.
Speaker 12: And yeah, Sally, and.
Speaker 4: I love your necklace more. Thank his necklace's mom.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's cute.
Speaker 1: What her name is not? That's not her name? Sally, My mom yeah, the song is about my mom.
Speaker 3: No, could have been another woman, but you put your mom as an ode to mom, you know, put her name in as the sub for the real woman named Tiffany, Right, right, right, right?
Speaker 1: Whoever? Is it really a Sally's or is it just that.
Speaker 13: No, Sally, Sally was a name that had a nice vowel at the end. Yeah, sings very well. I'm not going to use the real name.
Speaker 1: So you got to check out role Model.
Speaker 3: I download some of his music if you haven't already, you can obviously hear it to hear on Kiss and or IET radio stations around the country.
Speaker 1: Also, making your acting debut.
Speaker 3: You mentioned you want to be a director, but you're making your acting debut coming up on Netflix.
Speaker 13: All sides of the camera. I'm gonna yeah, awesome, It's it's insane. I will see how it goes well. Lena Dunham, I mean you're on her new project, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I love her, she she reads, she first reached out like way back in September about.
Speaker 1: This and it just didn't did she know you or is she a fan?
Speaker 13: I had heard her like asking around people and like being like, hey, do you know this Tucker person?
Speaker 1: Like, what is what is he like?
Speaker 12: And I had heard that she.
Speaker 13: Was asking about me, and then finally we got on a call and we got to like chat, and she's now we're like, I use the word friends like very lightly, Like I take that.
Speaker 12: I take it very seriously.
Speaker 13: I mean, and she has become a friend and she sends me pictures of her pigs every day and we are.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that is a bond. No one sends pig pictures unless they really trust.
Speaker 12: That's huge, I know, just making it very comfortable, something very nice for me.
Speaker 1: And let's come back to her pet pigs one day. Here on this show.
Speaker 3: Lena Dunham is a genius. I'm a huge fan of hers. She's amazing. So you'll be in the Netflix rob Calm they say called good Sex.
Speaker 4: Yes, also starring Natalie Portman, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Natalie Portman and Mark Ruffalo.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 1: A few years ago you were sad, this is Mark Ruffalo. I have a man a cross on that guy's.
Speaker 2: We so do.
Speaker 13: What your mom does, send me pictures of them, and was like freaking out here and our sisters are like obsessed with them.
Speaker 3: What if Mark Ruffalo started sending you pictures of his pet pics. That would be like the bettest moment.
Speaker 12: I would love you a highlight. We're getting there, We're almost, hey man.
Speaker 3: Great to meet you, Huck Pillsbury, don't let people bobby about the name.
Speaker 1: And happy to have you on.
Speaker 3: Your music is great and we're glad to see it. Thanks for coming so much. Thank you for having the Netflix. That's a ust guys. Thank you for listening. Great show, everybody, Thank you for being here this morning. Have a good one, but bye and bye ty. Thank you Ryan, Yes, thank you, gratitude, Yes, thank our coworkers.
Speaker 6: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM. Have a great Thursday.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow