Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Megan is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She thinks that her boyfriend of a year and a half named Caleb might be cheating on her, So we're going to see if we can catch him and if he is. Megan, thank you for coming on the show. Thank you for your email and agreeing to do this. Tell us a little bit about your situation. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you said we've been seeing each other for about a year and a half. Now we do live together, so things have just seemed to change recently, and I'm kind of getting a little suspect about what's going on because there's just a few sketchy happenings and I can't really, you know, figure out why or what's going on. Some of the like clues that have led me to believe that something else is happening is, you know, it leaves work a little bit earlier in the morning. There's days that he's been coming homely with not really much to go on as far as why. I've stopped by a surprise him for lunch, to go out get lunch with him. A couple of times and he hasn't been there, and his coworker says that he goes out for lunch all the time now. So when I told him, Oh, I had stopped by to surprise you and you weren't there, he was like, Oh, I'm sorry. I just found this new Greek place and it's really good and I've just been going to get their amazing Greek salads and kind of just some downtime during the day, you know, during my work day. I don't know. It just seems like a little suspicious that he's coming home late, he's leaving early. He's not at work for lunch anymore, like ever, But you know, how good can Greek salads really be?
Speaker 1: That get to wherever it is?
Speaker 4: First question? Did you put a tracker on his car?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 4: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: He's had an option, isn't it always?
Speaker 5: And I'm single, so anyway, but is he acting different around you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: He's just beenly quiet lately. Usually he has so much to ex about his workday or this or that or the other, but he's just kind of been shut down ish kind of. You know, we watch a lot more TV and kind of just do quieter things that we're not you know, kind of just sitting and talking and just he's distant and I can't really figure it out. So, I mean that's kind of where I'm at. I's thinking, is there something going on that he's being so quiet and then he's coming home late, and you know, like like what's up with all of that stuff? It's kind of new and that's not kind of what we've been doing for the last year and a half. So I'm very confused right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't feel good. That's not my favorite place to be. Now.
Speaker 5: Did you just straight up ask him, like, by any chance were you like where are you going and what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean I've asked him like in the instances where he's arrived late at home from work or whatever, or like I said, when I asked him about surprising him at work, he just you know, said he was at the Greek restaurant, or sometimes he just says that he had some more work to catch up on, or that he stopped and got you know, some food on the way home because he was starving and he didn't want to wait or whatever. So it's just like each time there's been an instance, I've asked, but I haven't kind of sat down and said, Okay, what's up with this whole picture?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's been consistent, so there's no lying per se. There's just he's just disappearing at odd times, right.
Speaker 3: I mean he's you know, usually would work through his lunch break so.
Speaker 1: That he could be done and then come home and.
Speaker 3: We would enjoy hanging out and he would look forward to being there to see me, and so I just it feels like something's changed and I can't figure out what. Of course, Yeah, I just like whatever my partner's going through, I want to be there for him. So if he's you know, extra stressed at work or got something going on, or you know, if like you know, he's having problems with his mom again, like you know that would like I've you know, helped with those times before, with those types of things. We talked about it and dealt with it. So there's don't know what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, And you said you didn't want to call and try to catch him the way we'd normally do it, like call from a grocery store. You had another way you thought would work.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like again this Greek restaurant. It's his new favorite thing, and he's there all the time. So I thought, you know, maybe there'd be some kind of bonus for being a great customer or something. Okay, maybe that would work from the restaurant that he's yet all time.
Speaker 4: That's a great ight. Sure, let's try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll play a song, come back, and you'll get your to ketch a theater next if you're just joining us for to ketch a cheater And Megan is on the phone she thinks that her boyfriend of two and a half years named Caleb might be cheating. And Megan, I'll let you refresh everybody's memory. Why do you think that he might be messing around?
Speaker 3: He's just he's been leading early home late, not at work during his lunch break. I've tried to stop there and he doesn't really have any good reasons and of being late, and he's just really distant lately, like there's something else going on and he's not talking about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you wanted us to call from this restaurant that he goes to all the time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he keeps talking about this is my favorite place to go for lunch. That's why he's not at work. During lunch break anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll call from there and say that we appreciate him being a loyal customer so much. We're going to offer him free flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and an invitation to join him there for dinner sometime in our special booth. We'll call him and see if he gives us your name or somebody else.
Speaker 4: Is okay? You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hey, may I speak to Caleb? Please?
Speaker 1: This sim Who's this Caleb? This is Jorbyan from Oh Okay.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty well? How'd you guys give my number?
Speaker 2: Because you're in here all the time and we keep track of our best customers. And the reason I'm calling today though, is to say thank you very much for coming in and being such a loyal customer. We actually wanted to say thank you by offering you free dinner for two one evening in our special booth. I don't even know if you know where the special booth is. It's in the back and you can invite that person by sending them flowers delivered from us.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Yeah, sure, that'd be great. Do you need anything for me, Like, well, we'll or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can line up the date. We probably need to be a few weeks out because that booth is booked up. But like I said, totally free. And then for the flowers to be delivered to whoever you want to take with you. If you know the person's information, I can take all that right now, and then I will reach out and give you a confirmation that we've sent those out.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, I think I think I yeah, yeah, I think I have somebody who I might want to send the flowers to.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, you've got their name. We'll start with the name first and last.
Speaker 6: The first name is Rachelle.
Speaker 2: Is there anything we can put like a little card with it?
Speaker 1: Just I'm here for you, and I.
Speaker 2: Will, like I said, I'll let you know that this is not actually the restaurant at all.
Speaker 4: Wait what this is actually the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show and we do a segment where we try to catch people cheating on their significant other. And your girlfriend, Megan actually emailed us and suspected you might be seeing someone else. And she's on the phone and been listening to this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Whoa who.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of wondering the same thing too, Caleb.
Speaker 6: Hey, uh, are we really on the radio right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we definitely are, And I hope Rachelle is listening.
Speaker 1: Can man, this is not good?
Speaker 6: Can we can we talk about this off off air? Because this is I promise you there's more to this story.
Speaker 4: You're sounding a little guilty though right now? Are you serious?
Speaker 6: Well, it's a very serious sort of situation and it's kind of complex and it requires like a conversation and this is not the way that I wanted this to come out.
Speaker 3: Uh no, Caleb, you can tell me right now. We're here, we're both here right now. Kind of feel like that we need to just let the cat out of the bag. What's going on with Rochelle?
Speaker 1: So Rochelle is my ex?
Speaker 3: So that's the Rochelle that you're sending flowers to now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I yes, But it's not like that. We haven't seen each other like that, Mike over three years.
Speaker 1: We're broken up.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but what's going on now? With what we're going coming home from work and now you're sending flowers and having intimate dinners?
Speaker 6: It's not an intimate dinner Okay. She recently, she contacted me again recently, and she said.
Speaker 1: That she has a kid, a three year old, and that it's mine and I have I've been trying to find a.
Speaker 6: Way to tell you this whole thing, and I didn't want it to come out over the over the radio like this. This is just not the way that I wanted it to happen. And this is why I've been whatever recently. And you know, I just I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's something that you should have told me kind of shortly after you found out about it. You tried.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know how to say it.
Speaker 6: I didn't know how to tell you, and I didn't like I was.
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure things.
Speaker 3: Out for myself that you've been acting weird weeks now.
Speaker 1: I know, I didn't know she needs my help.
Speaker 6: There's this three year old kid that is I'm I'm the father of like what, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to react in that situation.
Speaker 6: I've never gone through this sort of thing before.
Speaker 4: Caleb.
Speaker 5: You're clearly very emotional right now, but it kind of sounds like you're yelling at Megan.
Speaker 1: In them and I'm sorry you're right.
Speaker 5: Also getting this information for the first time, and she's in a relationship with you. This is just kind of a lot for everybody to process, I understand. But because I feel like there's love here, it's got to be a nicer way to exchange your concerns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're right. You're right. I don't want to fight about this, you know, I don't, so I have to keep my mind.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would be freaking out if I was you too, But you're not even going to be heard at all if you're shouting like that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean freaking out as well.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like I'm also kind of being cornered right now.
Speaker 1: You know, I got, like, you know.
Speaker 5: A radio sho you were, But good news, you're not cheating, So now we're on your side.
Speaker 1: I appreciate. I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shocking news all around for all of us. But it's kind of something that we both need to deal with, don't you agree.
Speaker 1: Yes, make me talk about it.
Speaker 2: Do you understand kind of why it was so hard to tell you this. I mean, I know you probably wish that he would come to you right away, but that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well. If I hadn't done this today, how long would.
Speaker 6: It have been until I knew?
Speaker 1: Are you just more upset about.
Speaker 6: Me not communicating with you?
Speaker 1: Are like?
Speaker 6: Are you upset that I have a kid? And like, I just I don't want you.
Speaker 1: To break up with me. Are we still okay? Are we going to be okay?
Speaker 3: I'm not upset that you have a kid. I mean, it is shocking news to have a three year old plopped into your life, agreed, And I understand where you're.
Speaker 6: Coming from with that.
Speaker 3: I'm more upset that I got lied to for the past couple of weeks and that I'm left in the dark and have no idea what's going on with my boyfriend and where he's been and what's going on in his head because he won't talk to me.
Speaker 6: I should have done it sooner, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I definitely do not deal well with being lied to.
Speaker 4: But Caleb, I mean, bright side, congratulations, you have a kids.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I met him a couple of times too.
Speaker 6: He's really sweet, it's actually really exciting.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, right and about you.
Speaker 5: Megan wants to share all of that with you. I guess, Okay, see okay.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 2: You know that he's not cheat. Obviously, you guys have a lot to process.
Speaker 5: And I think, Caleb, you should take Megan to the Greek Spot just so she knows how good those salads really are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, absolutely we should go there tonight.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could take her with you to talk to your ex. Might not be trust my relationship advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe at a future date we can meet up with her, But right now I think the two of us need to talk about some terrible advice.
Speaker 4: Good luck to you guys. Let us know what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck, Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a Cheater