Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappened.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis Duran. My dad Irving hates telemarketers. He belittles them when they call, especially during the day on his cell phone, which he depends on for his job. So why don't you have Michael Oppenheimer call him and sell him something he doesn't want? It will wig him out. This comes to us from Aaron. All right erin you know the drill. We all know, Michael Oppenheimer. Let's see what happens. Scary is going to start to call as the relentless persistent telemarketer mister Michael Oppenheimer, and Aaron is listening in as Aaron phone taps the Dad Irving.
Speaker 1: Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with America Online. How are you doing today's Sarah?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a cell phone call, though.
Speaker 1: I'd like to offer you AOL nine point zero Security edition. Thank you for your computer.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yes, this is mister David. Don't call me here anymore. This is a cell phone quotes questing me a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Goodbye. Well, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with America Online.
Speaker 3: I asked you twice not to call me, and you know what, I don't appreciate it, sir. I don't call me.
Speaker 1: Again, sir, but I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Please do not call me again.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of great things happening in America Online these days. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Is it your job to be a pain in the ass? Because I've asked you twice not to call me and you keep calling me, You're getting me very aggravated. Do you understand that, sir?
Speaker 1: We have America Online for broadband and dial up? Do you have a dial up in your house or do you have DSL or Hello, sir, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer to me.
Speaker 3: I specifically asked you do not call me anymore. I am not interested no matter what you have, I am not interested for a lot of phone calls for me. You've made me very upset, and I'm going to report you to somebody if you do this one more time. Do you understand do you understand?
Speaker 1: How about ims? Do you understand you could shop online?
Speaker 3: Do you understand me keep up with current events? Do you understand me? Do you understand me? Let me be aggravating to you? Now? Do you understand me.
Speaker 1: Nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. Hello, this is mister Michael. Are you tired of pap up eds? They can be there, papa ed bro. Pop up ads can be annoying, and we've got pop up block bro. So we have a we have a fine product today, we have something goodbye. You sound like you're upset.
Speaker 3: I would never buy it from you.
Speaker 1: We'd like to send you a free CDA this time. What if we gave you three months free?
Speaker 3: Sir? You could you could give me You could give me a year's worth of free service. I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: How about one hundred megabytes of free emails?
Speaker 3: But it wants nothing to do with you? Why do you keep doing this? This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from I know who you are, mister Michael Oppenheimer, whatever the hell your name is.
Speaker 1: What if we gave you five months free? How about that?
Speaker 3: What if you listen to me for once during this day?
Speaker 1: Your name is on our list?
Speaker 3: My question.
Speaker 1: I think that we could win you over, Sarah, I think not gonna win.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You'll give me a heart atime before you win me over. I swear to God.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 3: Clearly, I want to send you something to do with you. I want nothing to do with your company.
Speaker 1: I think you're warming up to me.
Speaker 3: You understand that, but I think you're warming.
Speaker 1: Up to me.
Speaker 3: You keep playing your game, mister Michael Oppenheimer. I'll play along with you, and let's see who wins.
Speaker 1: I'll throw in free text messaging for you, Sir, not interested. Pick from hundreds of different smiley faces.
Speaker 3: I'm interested, a lot of art were interested.
Speaker 1: And parental control interested. You have children, Sir, not interested. Maybe you'd like to listen to the radio. You could stream online?
Speaker 3: Not interested? We know for high school, got interested and dial up versions got interested.
Speaker 1: Connections will be ten times faster than your current internet provider. Interested at isp.
Speaker 3: Not interested, And let me tell you, Michael, next phone call, I will be recording, and then you're going to be in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: I think your daughter is the one in a lot of trouble. Yeah, my dad, this is scary Jones. You've been phone tasted.
Speaker 3: You've been calling for the last two hours on my cell phone.
Speaker 1: And what do you want to tell your daughter?
Speaker 3: I'll tell her something later and it won't be pretty.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show