Speaker 1: It's Ieu Part two, the podcast where we talk about finding love the second time around. I am one of your celebrity mentors of course, Pod Guinney. Now you know me from the Today Show, The Bachelor, and of course the iHeart Podcast almost famous to OG's with my former girlfriend and Bachelorette superstar Trista Sutter nay Wren. Now it's Valentine's Day, which means love is in the air. So what better way to celebrate love than do our own version of the dating game, which I am super excited about. We have, of course, an amazing single woman who you will wait just in a few seconds here, and three really great single men, all buddies of mine by the way, who are here on the line, who are waiting with baited breath, reality TV pros that are looking for a love connection, and we are going to find it. So we're going to play a version of the dating game here and this is of course going to be hopefully ending in a major love connection. So our lovely single woman today is a former model known for being a cast member on the Real Housewives of New York and Ultimate Girls Trip and now a very successful realtor. She has got legs for days. She loves horses, skiing, and baking. But don't take your and Andy scary islands. Please welcome Kelly ben Simone.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: How are you like your haircut?
Speaker 4: Looks good?
Speaker 3: Banks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went really short this time around, so I've got a couple of trips to the sun. I figured i'd get some some all over tan without sweating in my face too much.
Speaker 3: But thank you.
Speaker 4: I love that legs for days like.
Speaker 3: Legs for days. It's true.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is google Kelly Ben Simone. That's the first thing that pops up legs for days. Are you ready to play the game? I have the dating game, the dating game.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I happen to know all three of these gentlemen personally vouch for each of them.
Speaker 3: I like them all very very much. Now.
Speaker 1: Bachelor number one, our first bachelor, is a retired finance executive. When he's not golfing, he's either at spend class or enjoying the spa. Bachelor number one, you can unmute yourself real quick, but don't go on camera and go ahead and say hello to Kelly.
Speaker 5: Please Hello, Kelly.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Hi, Bachelor number one.
Speaker 6: So nice meet you virtually.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, thank you, Bachelor number one. Now, our second bachelor is a sales director who is considered a social butterfly.
Speaker 3: I can vouch for that.
Speaker 1: He loves ice cream, loves going to music festivals, and it really happens to enjoy stage coach Bashel number two, Why don't you unmute yourself and you can meet Kelly as well?
Speaker 5: Right, Kelly, Happy Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Oh how are you? How these voys? Holy?
Speaker 1: All right now, bachel number three, our third bachelor, is an emergency room doctor who loves the Beatles and he believes in chivalry when it comes to dating. Bashing number three, why don't you go ahead and say hello.
Speaker 7: In the words of Joey, How you doing? How you doing?
Speaker 3: There you go Joey from friends and you're looking good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Bachelor number three, And don't get too chatty on us, brother. Okay, so you've gotten a chease to hear the beautiful, velvety voices of our three bachelors. So, now, Kelly, before we get into the question and answer portion of this whole thing, what are you looking for and a guy? I mean, you know you're pretty self sufficient. I think of Kelly ben Simon as someone who doesn't need a man, but might want to have a man in her life.
Speaker 3: Tell us what you're looking for.
Speaker 4: So that's interesting that you just said that I'm someone that you think that doesn't need a man. I of course want to have companionship. And you know, I've always wanted a family for my family, and so it's not that I need a man. I have great, great, great role models in my life that are male. Great. You know, my father was amazing. I have a twin brother, Broba. You love. He's so charismatic like you. So I am very used to very charismatic, charming, you know, renaissance men. And that's what I'm looking for in a partner. I mean, at this stage of my life, I just want to have the best time ever and I want to share everything with them. I don't want to just be on my own, you know, on Scary Island. I want to be having the best time with someone that I care about. And I want to be able to, like, you know, care about his kids and I want him to care about mine. And I just want to build a family for my family.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that that's saying, build a family for my family. I think that is really beautiful. Well, I will tell you what you described. I believe you will find in these guys. I've gotten to know them pretty well, and I think what you're describing is out there. It might even very well be on this call for you. So you know how the game is played, right, the old school dating game. Basically, we're going to allow you to ask a.
Speaker 3: Series of questions. You keep track.
Speaker 1: Whether it be in your head or on paper, doesn't matter to us as to which answers you seem to jive with the best. Just remember, when you ask these questions, you make sure you say you know bachelor number one, bachel number two, bachel number three, so they know who you're talking to. And at the end, we will we will, we will make sure that we get a chance to kind of do a little summation and give you a chance to choose your bachelor date. All right, So, Kelly's Kelly, Ben Simone, it is time to possibly meet your love connection whenever you're ready to take it away.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Bob, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: So, Bachelor number three for our first date, what would you do to make me laugh.
Speaker 7: Well, Kelly, there's a lot of things I could do to make it laugh.
Speaker 2: But one of my unknown talents is that I have a knack for knowing all the words to most of the TV shows from the sixties and seventies. So I could serenade you with anything from Welcome Back Cather to The Beverly Hillbillies to.
Speaker 7: Gilligan's Island. So I think you would enjoy that.
Speaker 2: If that doesn't make you laugh, at least you'd laugh at me.
Speaker 3: Sos.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: My god, I love that. Bachelor number two, what would you do on our first day to make me laugh?
Speaker 8: I just think you being with me is going to be such a fun time. You're just gonna laugh with me. We'll be skipping down the street, We'll be having fun with the people around us, and just the fun that we'll have with each other will make you laugh itself.
Speaker 4: So I like to skip me very I'm professional in my professional role, but in my real world, I'm very, very playful. Okay, Bachelor number one, what would you do on our first day to make me laugh?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, after hearing these two guys talking about the things he knows from Welcome Back Cotter fun, fun fund skipping a lot of fun. Also, I think a lot of smiles and laughter, touching with each other's hands, and just enjoying the moment. I think it's very important that we enjoy the moment and find something good and funny about those moments.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bachelor number one, because you gave me such a sweet and authentic response. Boxers or briefs.
Speaker 6: Definitely boxers.
Speaker 4: Bachelor number two, boxers or briefs.
Speaker 5: Oh, definitely boxers. I gave up.
Speaker 8: Tidy whities were given up. I think in the middle school. Sometimes I have no idea when never again.
Speaker 4: Bachelor number three, boxers or breefs.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to go against these guys because I am a Calvin Klein black brief guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bachelor number three, because you gave me such a provocative response. If you were here to see me at a restaurant, give me your big, biggest, your best pickup line.
Speaker 7: I would maybe I did this because I'm a physician.
Speaker 2: I'd go up and say, your heart is making me race, and I need to go to the r right away.
Speaker 4: Fire up the engines. Okay, learn number two. If you were to see me at a restaurant, give me your best pickup line.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number? Can I have yours?
Speaker 4: I lost my phone?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good.
Speaker 4: Rue and Bachelor number one, if you were to see me at a restaurant, give me your best pickup line.
Speaker 6: Darling, you are absolutely stunning. Have I seen you? I think I've seen you someplace before. Have we met? No? Maybe I think I've where Have we met before? And to strike a conversation in that way? I like that.
Speaker 4: That's what I would do, just going in for the intimacy, trying to find out how we know each other and then putting me off guard. Oh my, oh my god, do I not know you from somewhere?
Speaker 3: Kelly, You're so good at this. You're such a sweet bacherette.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you all right? So that was so sweet Bachelor number one that I'm going to ask you the next question. If you were an animal in the zoo, what animal would you be? And why?
Speaker 6: That's a good one. The big brown teddy bear, the bear in the in the zoo playful might even be a panda bear.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so cute. I love that. They are so cute okay, Bachelor number two. If you were an animal in the zoo, what animal would you be and why?
Speaker 8: My favorite animal is a tiger, and I think I relate to the tiger. It's a it's a beautiful animal and uh because no laughing from the goes. Uh, No, it's a beautiful animal. But uh can be very uh very strong, but yet also very uh. Your sleeksh sneaky, you know, in the grass coming up on you. You don't see me coming, and then you just love me so protective.
Speaker 4: I love that. Okay, Pastil number three. If you were an animal in the zoo, what animal would you be and why?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I would be a cheetah because a cheetah is the fastest animal in the h out in the wild, and uh, that way, I'd be able to chase you down at any moment, cover.
Speaker 4: Up the engines, chase me down.
Speaker 7: I would take you that and I wouldn't necessarily.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you guys are so much fun now, like SMA, like Bob, I am loving this.
Speaker 3: This is good. It's good. I told you you're gonna like these guys.
Speaker 4: Batchelumber three, Why aren't you married?
Speaker 7: I'm not married because I haven't met you yet.
Speaker 9: Okay, Bache number one, why aren't you married?
Speaker 6: Okay? So you know, being uh the matured and and and well traveled man, I have to tell you. One thing I've learned is don't chase. It will come to you. It's like a professional athlete who's in a slump and the game has to come to him in order for him to get back in rhythm. And so I'm waiting for mine to arrive and to come to me as opposed to chasing.
Speaker 4: You know, I love that because that's how I feel. I feel like the minute you start to chase something, just then it's just like the energy. I mean, I don't need to be like all energy, but I really genuinely agree with that that when you chase people, they're just like they can feel the chase. They can feel and chase. Okay, if you were shipping on an island, how would you make me feel safe, Bachelor number two.
Speaker 8: Well, that's easy. We would get our little hut all set up. Number one. I would keep you protected from the wild, from the other tigers that were out there. The fire would be there, I would I would go. We would have our own little cozy spots safe from everyone else, and I would hold you in my arms and just keep you warm at night. You'd be very romantic as well.
Speaker 4: I love that you're handy, I mean not hands.
Speaker 7: E although, although if you want that, what are you.
Speaker 4: Watched it over three? What would you do to make me feel safe on a shipwork down an island?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: When you talk about being shipwrecked on an island reminds me of the movie cast Away with Tom Hanks. And the first thing is I would do is I learned how to make fire.
Speaker 7: I've made fire. From there, I'd be able to go out.
Speaker 2: I'd be able to catch fish, we would eat, we'd have lots of warmth, and then i'd have you instead of spalding. If you saw, you'll understand it's not I just fell flat on my face.
Speaker 4: So if we're on the chipwrek on this island and you make you make a fire for me a UK and I have like a big bag of luggage with all my clothes in case I have to chase.
Speaker 2: Something work, I'm really definitely glad about that.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that, Bachelor number two? If I bring a huge bag.
Speaker 1: With me on our deserted island, Well, Yeah, you're not deserted until you're there, right, so obviously you were preparing to go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I like that guy like that.
Speaker 8: I have no I have no problem with you bringing that bag, but you won't need any of it to while we're on there.
Speaker 5: It's just the two of us.
Speaker 4: Will you carry it for me?
Speaker 5: Of course I carry it first.
Speaker 4: Shoulders. Why not you? Bachelor number one? How do you feel about lots and lots of luck? Not like emotional I'm talking, Mike.
Speaker 3: Real baggage. Yeah, that baggage.
Speaker 4: That baggage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you for that clarification, because I was going to ask you mean that's it those skeletons in the closet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, I don't bring baggage with me. I've been on ID Part two for too long. I can't. I can't bring it on anymore. Only a carry on.
Speaker 6: Kelly, I absolutely love that response. But here's what I would do to ensure you'd be safe. I would keep you close to me. I'd hold your hand, I'd keep you close to me at every turn, and everything that I'd be doing, you would be right there with me, supporting and ensuring that you felt comfortable as far as the luggage goes, I think that would be wonderful and a great way for us to play and act out in different roles or different things and associated with the things you brought to wear. Let's play that out so the time would take its course over the course of as if we're playing around at going out to dinner.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, okay, batch the number one, you be your favorite housewife and I will be my least favorite house wife.
Speaker 3: I will that could be.
Speaker 6: So blessed to bring humor to it and try to beat the house.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I feel so sorry for you guys. You're like, what, who is the housewife? Oh? That's my number one? Can you cook a meal first with the twofer? Can you cook a meal in thirty minutes? And number two describe the meal?
Speaker 6: So the short answer is yes, within thirty minutes. And the second part of that would be pasta with your choice of of meats or shrimp or whatever. But that's the route. I would go us pasta with a great bottle of wine that we could talk over while everything is prepping. But it would be it would be pasta nice Italian meal.
Speaker 4: It's like giving me picture memory of that scene where they're like, we's like making the pasa so cute. I love that. Okay, Bachelor number two, because we haven't hadn't heard from you in a second as number two. If you're going to cook for me and do you cook?
Speaker 5: What do you cook? But I'm not going to do it, lady in a tramp pasta like that.
Speaker 8: We're going to do in thirty minutes, not a problem. Probably might go to would just be a nice salmon filet, sautata spa, I guess, roasted potatoes. Definitely a bottle of wine to start. Definitely a bottle of wine diring and a little after drink after dinner.
Speaker 4: First of all, I love salmon. It's like one of my favorite it's my like, it's my like food my if I could love food, it's salmon. Don't ask me why. I just love it.
Speaker 3: Your comfort food always.
Speaker 4: I've always had since I was a kid. Don't ask me. I'm from Rockford, Illinois. Where were we getting salmon? But like whenever they had salmon, I was like, oh, love of it.
Speaker 3: That's one of the fresh Kroger waters.
Speaker 4: Yes, love I love that. Love the wine. That's a vibe. Okay, since you were such a great vine with the wine and the salmon. Bachelor number two, I'm a chicken and you're a rooster. Give me your sexiest mating call.
Speaker 5: I almost screwed up and did a turkey.
Speaker 4: That works.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 8: Doodle doo here, A little one that's good?
Speaker 4: A doodle do I want to do you a little one?
Speaker 5: Is that your choice? Bachelor number two.
Speaker 4: Bastally number three, if you were a If I'm a chicken and your rooster, give me your sexiest meeting.
Speaker 7: I don't get to tell you what I would make it for dinner, yet you can.
Speaker 4: You can tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't seale from Batslan number two, but it would be a grilled filet at one hundred and twenty five degrees in internal temperature, followed by grilled salmon seven minutes on the skin side and flip it over to the other cooked at four hundred and forty five.
Speaker 5: That would be.
Speaker 2: Along with that, there'd be caprisy salad girl, the girled asparagus same time, sweet potato fries, and very nice glass of shardon I if that's what you'd like.
Speaker 4: One and forty five. Now you're intimidate.
Speaker 7: It's easy.
Speaker 4: It's so hot so listen.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't cook food. I like. I don't cook. I make food for my family. I don't know. I don't know exactly what that is or what it looks like or what it tastes like. But my kids are we're raised. But I am super impressed.
Speaker 7: And we would do it together.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're going to teach me, Yes, here you go.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get your rooster call.
Speaker 4: All right, let's hear it. Let's hear it, Batchel number three, your rooster call, I'm a chick in your rooster. Let's go.
Speaker 3: A little warbie. I like it.
Speaker 4: This is such a good sports You're literally making my day.
Speaker 7: Literally, we're really.
Speaker 4: Really making my day. This is really a big thing for me. Line in the sand. Are you handy? And I mean with a hammer? Bachelor number one, are you handy? I mean with a hammer, not your hammer? A hammer?
Speaker 3: You take the words right out of my mouth. Do you do what you do when you do how.
Speaker 5: We will do?
Speaker 6: And yes, darling, a hammer and I get along real well. Whether it's my hammer the man made him? Yes, good with a ham.
Speaker 4: I have not smiled this much in a very long time. You guys are like, literally like this is like the highlight of my day. Get fashion Week.
Speaker 3: I told you you like these guys.
Speaker 4: Bob, I'm literally like loving this so much. I love your rooster. I love that he puts the rooster into Yuh.
Speaker 3: These guys are not getting The're not getting short changed love okay.
Speaker 4: Bachelor number two, are you handy? And I mean with a hammer?
Speaker 8: I've got good hands, yes, with or without a hammer, So I am handy and I'd love to show you. Just give me a project, all right?
Speaker 4: Bachel number three, are you handy? At me with a hammer?
Speaker 7: Well? Can this be r rated?
Speaker 3: Oh? Bully, do you think it's gonna work?
Speaker 2: I don't work or not, but let's just say I'm very good with a hammer and I have a pound nails.
Speaker 3: Oh play.
Speaker 4: All right? Bachelor number one, if we were going to go to a constant party together, what do you think we should dress up?
Speaker 9: And why?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Who are we going to be at the costume party?
Speaker 6: Boy? That would be so much fun seeing you as a playboy bunny, and I would be Hugh Hefner with you and my arm saying look what I got next to me? Baby?
Speaker 4: Did you not know I was on the cover of Playboy.
Speaker 6: Look, I had no idea, but I just felt that that playboy charisma that you, oh my gosh, you in a robe, gotta be silk, gotta be soaked.
Speaker 3: Allis by the way, don't you.
Speaker 4: It's funny that like she was in a robe and then like the bunnies were like in these corsets and they couldn't even breathe with like ears and heels, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like lounging in the most comfortable of comfort weear.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love I love the bechelar number two? But what would our outfit choice? What would our costume be? If we went to a costume party? What would we be?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, I am a father, I'm a three daughter dad. So we're going is Barbie and Ken, the colors, the pink. You're gonna be looking smoking, just like the perfect Barbie, and I'll be your Ken at your side.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you guys are good. And bachelor number three? What would we be if we were dressing up for a costume party? What would are? What are? What would I look be?
Speaker 2: Well, since you said you were on the cover of Playboy, I think I would be Austin Powers and you would be miss Kensington and behave baby, behave.
Speaker 7: You find me attractive? Missus Kensington?
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, Oh my gosh, so good.
Speaker 4: What is your secret talent?
Speaker 3: Bachelor number three?
Speaker 7: I kind of alarady alluded to it, and that is.
Speaker 2: Just remembering the theme song.
Speaker 7: It's just like I don't even justice at the beginning.
Speaker 2: I know the whole things, and it's I have a lot of worthless TV information in my brain and my hippocampus because that's where I have a really big hippo campus. Just to let you know that's where memory is still.
Speaker 4: I love you to have a really good memory. I have a really good memory too, and I think it's like it's a blessing and occurs sometimes I remember everything. How about that I knew that Bob got a haircut. That's alert and I remember literally everything. Bachelor number two, what's your secret talent?
Speaker 5: My secret talent is probably just making friends.
Speaker 8: I can go out and meet people and enjoy life with the people that I'm around.
Speaker 4: You guys are such mindful kind ment god. Bachelor number one, what is your secret talent?
Speaker 6: My secret talent is the ability to put a smile on someone's face when they are not in a good place, being able to inspire and uplift someone's spiritual spiritually and just put them in a happy place. I think I have something special in that way.
Speaker 4: Oh. I love that. I really love that. You just said that. I'm like that as well. I try to always like my dad used to call me a sunshine because he was like you, always uplift people and always try to make them see you know, the better good, which is I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: All right, So, bachelor number one, since your sunshine, describe your kissing style in one word?
Speaker 6: Ooh, in one word, there's so many things that take to mind.
Speaker 3: Uh, socked, sucked, soft? Oh, socked, I think socked.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine? I was gonna say what, but I didn't want to go there.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Sorry that number two? What's your kissing style? In one word? Oh, passion.
Speaker 3: The delivery?
Speaker 4: Number three? What's your kissing style?
Speaker 2: Well, the two men stole my first too, so I've got to come up with the third one. I'll just say one kiss and.
Speaker 5: You'd be mine.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: That's a lot more than one word, but we'll take.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Passion, passionate, passion, the same one I heard those before. All right, all right, Bachelor number two, since you said passionate, so passionately, serenade me with a few bars of your favorite love song.
Speaker 5: And you close your eyes.
Speaker 8: And I see you in my arms.
Speaker 3: That's pretty very nice, nice.
Speaker 4: Actually, Number one serenade me with a few bars of your favorite love song.
Speaker 6: Something happens to me every time I see your tendering face. The charm just comes and I can't help myself. The glow of your beauty is so near to me. Then, Darling, something happens to me every time you are near beautiful?
Speaker 4: Did you just make that up?
Speaker 6: Kind of?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't know that song?
Speaker 6: Well I did, I did, but it's well, we'll talk later.
Speaker 3: We'll talk later, okay.
Speaker 4: Batch number three serenade me with a few bars of your favorite song.
Speaker 10: Hell is for the way you look at me. Oh is for the only one I see. V is very very extraordinary.
Speaker 2: E is even more than anyone that your dog can.
Speaker 7: Love is all that I can give to you.
Speaker 2: Love is more than just the game for two two and love and.
Speaker 10: Take it, take my heart, but please don't break it.
Speaker 7: Levet was made for me and you.
Speaker 2: Then there you go, just like a TV theme song got His daughter just literally called me on FaceTime.
Speaker 4: She must have been like, somebody is singing to my mom, and I have to know what this song is. Oh my god, that was amazing. You guys are all are so good. Your voices are incredible. No crackling, holy cow. All right back to number one, because you came up on your own song. If I were feeling sick, how would you nurse me back to how?
Speaker 6: Okay? So, first of all, I tuck you in with a nice, soft, comforting blanket, your most favorite blanket. I would then give you some of my special tea with honey and lemons freshly squeezed. Have you sip on that and serenade you to sleep while I sit there and wait for you to wake up, And we'd repeat that process until you got better. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well man, that was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Now that's gonna be our last answer of the day. Sorry, batch number two and number three that you don't get to tell Kelly how you nurse her back to good health. But that was a beautiful answer. I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 4: This was so much fun, Bob. How much fun was this?
Speaker 3: I love it? I think it's been amazing. I mean, we met three wonderful guys.
Speaker 1: It appears that they're all pretty handy, but not handsy unless you're requesting that. So that's kind of nice, right, But Kelly, it is time for us to make a decision now. If you want to talk about this out loud and go back and forth with me on some stuff, I'm more than happy to help.
Speaker 3: But I know you're a pretty decisive lady.
Speaker 1: So you got to meet bashlor number one, beautiful voice, His kissing style is soft. He was gonna make your pasta Bashing Number two more of a passionate style, said, you guys be like Barbie and Ken and bash number three remind us that he's he's good with a hammer, but he knows how to pound nails, if you know what I'm saying, all great answers and and you knew the whole damn song, you know. So we got we got three guys here, who I think I think you'd be happy with any one of these gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I again, I know them all personally, But what are you thinking? Where are you leaning here? Who do you who do you think you're gonna choose?
Speaker 4: So remember when we were talking like I want a family for my family, and like nurse is super super important to me. I really, you know, I've been through so much and I just need nure. I need to be nurtured. I need to be like protected nurtured. But I'm also a really wildly curious human who I'm constantly, you know, learning about new things. So I am going to go with Bachelor number three.
Speaker 3: Bachelor number three.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, congratulations, Kelly, you chose Bachelor number three.
Speaker 3: That's guy, gnswered. We are so excited for you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: We are going to try and make sure that we can hook something up very special for y'all.
Speaker 1: Now, before you get to meet Bachelor number three, you're going to get to meet.
Speaker 3: The two bachelors that you didn't choose.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're going to allow them to turn on their cameras and you will know all of these guys as I do from the Golden Bachelorette. So first we're gonna start with Bachelor number one. Bachelor Everyone's name is Gary Livingston. He's sixty five, retired finance executive, father of two. Handsome Gary, he has his zest for life. I happen to know this personally lights up every room he walks into.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He loves watching the view, he loves he loves to taking spin classes, doing yoga, golfing.
Speaker 3: He's a huge usc Trojan fan Gary Livingston, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, Gary, you are amazing.
Speaker 7: What a human Thanks Darling, I am.
Speaker 6: I'm humbled by your kind words and you are absolutely stunning and amazing. And I would love to find out what Playboy cover you were on, because I'm racing to go and find that.
Speaker 3: I tell you later.
Speaker 6: Your beautiful inside inside and out.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, thank you. You make me cry.
Speaker 1: His beautiful voice. Obviously he came by this naturally. He's a god son to the legendary Tina Turner, by the way. So there you go, all right, Bachelor number two KG. This is Keith Gordon, sixty two years old. Literally lights up every room he walks into a huge personality and a big man as well. Keith is six ' five social butterfly with a big personality to match. He's smart and creative, as he mentioned, the father of three beautiful girls. Uh, He's dedicated most of his life to being a single dad and raising his daughters. And he's gonna be an empty nester soon. So he's ready to find love. Meet Keith Gordon.
Speaker 4: How are you look at that?
Speaker 6: Fine?
Speaker 8: Oh we would have had fun, but I know you will have fun, but it doesn't work out. Give me a call. Still shooting my shot?
Speaker 3: Right, shooter, gotta shoot man, shooter, gotta shoot cage. I love it, I love it all right? Now are you ready, Kelly? Are you ready too to meet the man that he chose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, the man that you chose.
Speaker 1: Sixty six years old, emergency room physician who is dedicated nearly forty years to helping others as a doctor. As you could tell, charismatic, confident, romantic, looking for a woman who's intelligent and funny, which you are both of those things.
Speaker 3: He's got four kids, he's got a grandchild.
Speaker 1: He's a big believer in chivalry, and he's planning to hike Mount Kilimajaro.
Speaker 3: He loves Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Wants to see him win a Super Bowl, but not until the Lions have already done that.
Speaker 3: We all know this.
Speaker 1: And he's a beatlemaniac. I watched you to beat guy cancer.
Speaker 2: Got hi, god, Hi, how are you really well with Kilimanjaro?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amongst many things, lots of travel plans.
Speaker 5: In the future.
Speaker 7: I have to ask you.
Speaker 2: So it's Kelly killerin is are you a virus to send by chance?
Speaker 4: I am, Yes, I'm Irish and Austrian. That's why I'm Austrians. Where I get the dark coloring.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm the youngest of eight kids.
Speaker 7: My mom Irish Catholic.
Speaker 2: My dad was a German Austrian, so there you go, there you go.
Speaker 4: My dad was Irish, my mom was Austrian.
Speaker 7: So just a family is extremely important to me.
Speaker 2: Poor kids and I can daddy brag about them all later, so as I'm sure you can love that.
Speaker 3: Guys, congratulations. We're so happy for you both.
Speaker 4: You guys are amazing. You guys made me laugh so much and I just really, really really appreciate you. Guys are all my Valentine's Day gift. I just really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Thank thank you, guys. Thank you for giving us the time to Kelly.
Speaker 1: Of course, we're going to try to work it out here so you can meet guy face to face and you guys can spend.
Speaker 3: Some time together. But we love you guys for being part of our.
Speaker 1: First dating game here on I do part two, so thank you all for being a part of it.
Speaker 3: Of course I do part two. We love it.
Speaker 1: If you're singling, ready to date again, you're looking for some advice on how to get back out there, call us or email us. You can follow us on all the socials. All the information will be in the show notes. Make sure to rate and review the podcast. Let everyone know how much you love it. I do part two and iHeart radio podcast where falling in love is the main objective. Thanks guys, we love you guys. Congratulations, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: By the way, keep doing what you do so very well man. Lots and lots of thank you, and we need you too. You're an awesome narrator and you're a good man and a great father. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love you, brother.
Speaker 1: I told you, Kelly, you couldn't go wrong with any of these guys.
Speaker 4: Say hi to your mom. Your mom is so cute. I was shocked that she wasn't in there asking you if you want to compet your.
Speaker 3: Tea or something. She's not at the house today, so yeah, thank you. I'll definitely let her know you said hello, Kelly. She's like, who is that pretty lady on your TV? I'm like, well, Mom, it was a computer. We'll get to that later. Guys, thank you for giving us your time today.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate it. I love you boys, you know that. And Kelly you know I love you too, So thank you.
Speaker 5: So much, Kelly God blessed by Kelly.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys,