Speaker 1: Are you ready, kiddo, you're so into your phone again. We're gonna start, We're gonna start this way.
Speaker 2: All right episode? And he just can't stop.
Speaker 1: That's not what I wanted to play. Where's the one?
Speaker 2: Where is it? No?
Speaker 1: Cause it's not to be all about me Andrew, it's about both of us. But I can't find that opener.
Speaker 2: Thank you for at least playing the part that says Scott's the man.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I am, but where's the It's not even.
Speaker 2: Here the man in like, you don't realize that you're the nerdy kid in high school. We were just using for parties.
Speaker 1: I was the av guy in high school. I used to bring the film projector down to the room and put the record on the record player and it would go beep, and then I would have to turn the film strip. What's a film strip? Well, you don't know what it is, dude.
Speaker 2: I do. I do know what a film strip is. My chemistry teacher had one. We also had a the big DVD player that wasn't a DVD player, a movie projector, No, we had so we had a.
Speaker 1: Laser disc players. We had laser discry. This is what I wanted to play.
Speaker 2: Only cereal with your.
Speaker 1: If you got pay when you hand a jam. Why so you're not even interested because you're like holding your sinuses and you're like.
Speaker 2: It's also allergy season, so cool, thanks you over allergies are real.
Speaker 1: I never said that. Okay, welcome to episode one forty three. SCOTTIEE here, Andrew there, this is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Well, like, honestly, you could be doing episodes by yourself because you introduce me.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You talk to yourself as me, what am I doing here?
Speaker 1: You're here keeping me company?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: I actually tried doing it by myself that one time, and I couldn't do it. That's when I played that replay or the serial graat remember Cereal Graveyard episode because you blew me off that, Oh I blew you off.
Speaker 2: In the middle of a pandemic.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense. We're still in the middle of it, and here you are doing your thing.
Speaker 2: It was the beginning of the pandemic.
Speaker 1: No fighting, Andrew, I love you like a brother. Let's move on. Episode one three. It's the serial podcast. Well, we think inside the box because Cereal comes in boxes and we're in there, right, you.
Speaker 2: Really shouldn't have to explain it tagling that much in depth.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, okay, so what does it mean when people say think outside the box? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: It means then creatively?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what the words? Okay, so inside the box is where the cereal is.
Speaker 2: Two words for think outside the box. An entire six paragraph essay as to why I think.
Speaker 1: Inside the box is better. I don't even know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: What am I getting a message from Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Don't answer it?
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh the dealer service center is looking for me?
Speaker 1: Did you seriously just answer that? Why would you answer that?
Speaker 2: Because the thing with my job is that I get calls.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead, Andrew, No, I'm good. No, you get calls from everywhere because you're very important. You're important.
Speaker 2: Now, what I was going to say is, as you know, an assistant, there's like a million different numbers to a call because my numbers just given out to everybody, right, So you get random calls from Kansas, Kansas, Kentucky, oh, Kentucky, all around the United States.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much for letting me get two minutes of this show. Not even two minutes thirty seconds to explain. So what you're saying is people try to scam you because you're a good guy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't even close to the point of my story. It's the reason why I pick up the calls. I understand, but thank you for listening. You shouldn't pick up during this podcast, though. Make sure that you yell at me the next time I'm on my phone when you are pulling up a cereal box and talking to yourself into the microphone, make sure, because you listen to me so well.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means. I'm going down to the cereal sack because in the last episode we tea well, I teased because Andrew has no idea about Cereal. But I teased at Cereal that came out maybe two three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: What are you going to put in your Scottie filler in this episode? Two?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know anything these jingles for yourself. I don't know much about video games. I'm not a gamer. Okay, okay, obviously this is a game I've heard of before.
Speaker 2: Okay, is it Fortnite Cereal?
Speaker 1: It is not Fortnite Cereal. It does not rope block Cereal.
Speaker 2: Is it fall Guy Cereal?
Speaker 1: What's fall Guy? That was a show in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now it's a game, okay, and you basically run around and it's like little obstacle courses and you have to make it to the end.
Speaker 1: No, it's none of those. It is a Kellogg Cereal. It's in a green box. And I mentioned something about brain. Your brain is your mind.
Speaker 2: It's a video game with a brain.
Speaker 1: Mind mind mind mind. Yes, what would I be doing if I was like cutting out little pieces of paper and gluing them on, coloring them, I'd be making a maybe popsicle sticks, gluing popsicle sticks together. Maybe I'd be going to arts and crafts.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Mindcraft?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh Minecraft? Yes, not mind Craft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it Mindcraft?
Speaker 2: Now it's Minecraft? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Then it is Mindcraft the whole time. So the little.
Speaker 2: Teaser at the end of the last episode with the brain that you want to do a whole sixty minute spiel about brain games, Okay, cool, Google.
Speaker 1: I should just go cut all that out now, becau. It's gonna sound really stupid, But you know what, I could admit to a mistake. I thought it was Minecraft. My apologies. I don't play it, so what does that mean? To step on minds? And it's crafty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like a construction game.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a little blocked. It looks very old school pixelated stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and you build like whole worlds.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I just take it out now.
Speaker 2: I guess people are super involved. Someone made a whole life sized replica of Disney World in it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, here's mine. Mine craft cereal Creeper Crunch. It's cinnamon flavored cereal with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm into that.
Speaker 1: Don't get angry. Mobs are friendlier after some tasty treats. Same in real life. Share Creeper Crunch cereal with anyone who's a little sad? Are you sad? Andy?
Speaker 2: Hmm? A little bit?
Speaker 1: Why? Because you're here with me?
Speaker 2: No, just thinking about my life and the mistakes I've made.
Speaker 1: To get here. Right, because you're here with me? I get it.
Speaker 2: I might get a ticket soon, So can we a scooch?
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you park legally? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Well, when I'm getting yelled at on the phone, I just have to park and run.
Speaker 1: Now I can play this Scar the man will love Boxrew's looking at his boat.
Speaker 2: Well to shake it.
Speaker 1: It takes too long get to the shake it part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and that's why when you have to go on and say me on my phone, what else am I supposed to do? There? Just look just lovingly and just like well, Scott's the.
Speaker 1: Cook, that's right.
Speaker 2: I love watching a grown man shake a cereal box.
Speaker 1: For shint it now. These look like little baby crackling oat brands. Oh that's the shape. And the marshmallows look similar to the Mandalorian marshmallows. They look like little baby yodas, although they're just supposed to be cubes. I suppose Cereal creeper bit marshmallows. No mobs harmed during crafting of this cereal. The mobs like the people.
Speaker 2: I again, I've never played it. I know about it, but I don't play.
Speaker 1: It smells very cinnamony.
Speaker 2: I think it's a kid's game.
Speaker 1: Spells like warm cinnamon cool. I don't know. I just think we need to change stuff up and like garner some excitement, you know, it seems like it's just the same, over and over three cereals. Andrew's mad at Scott. Scott makes fun of Andrew. Blahah blah blah. Four balls move on, right, So we need to change the format, I think.
Speaker 2: So what do you suggest a wise one?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I'm really not, but I think that people are getting bored with the show, although they say they love it.
Speaker 2: Do you think we need to get like we need to do a last minute Flintstones and get the Great Kazoo in?
Speaker 1: I do. I think we need to bring in Sam or Oliver kind of spice things up a bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Oliver is.
Speaker 1: How funny? Look at this book that came yesterday, Oliver Factor. Yeah, it's a book. Some radio guy wrote his book called The Oliver Factor Tim Tyrrell. It's all about the characters that ruin your favorite TV shows.
Speaker 2: Oh, jump the shark moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we should get somebody in here, like Cereal Chris. Oh hey, buddy, you know, he'll come in and ruin everything.
Speaker 2: If you want, I can just make up a voice and then you could just insert it.
Speaker 1: Nah, let's just eat this stuff. Ready, here we go, delicious. I really like the way I like the consistency of the qunchy things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give us one three bowls on a spoom. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's not a terrible cereal. This is one that's not going to be around very long obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like one of the earlier cereals that we did Overwatch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, remember that.
Speaker 2: Another video game serial? What was that called Overwatch No something or other?
Speaker 1: I got the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember it. I just know the game.
Speaker 1: Holy hell. Well, you haven't been working on the list very diligently, have you.
Speaker 2: Well, I just copy paste.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see that one. If there's an error, you would never know.
Speaker 2: Well, because you're so thorough in everything that you do, I just figured that you're writing the names right right, Scott, because you would never make a mistake.
Speaker 1: No, I've said that I've made mistakes before. I call this freaking cereal mindcraft.
Speaker 2: Well that's on you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon. It's okay. Don't love it, but marshmallows always put it over the top for me.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's not bad. I think I would actually even like it without the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Look, you could give me all brand, put marshmallows in it, and I'd like it. So anything with marshmallows is okay. In my book, I liked it.
Speaker 2: Now comes an awkward two minutes Bob Scott finds it. He likes it. Right there it is.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even a life cereal. I have a stomach ache.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you were doing the most today.
Speaker 1: We got some more. I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack noway. I was in Target the other day.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: They have an organic line. Oh cool, and we did some like chuckle peanut butter dots from green Wise from Publics a couple episodes ago did not like it. Yeah, his organic things usually are eh. So let's go down to the cereal sack. This is from Target. Their peanut butter Poppers. At least clever names these cereal companies do. It's Good and Gather is their organic brand market pantry. I like coulding gather market pantry right, that's their regular brand, and Good and Gather is their organic brand. Peanut butter Popper's multi grain cereal made with organic peanut butter coating, no synthetic colors or flavors. I wish Nate was here because he's all about peanut buttered puff type serial. Well, you could always give it to him tomorrow I could, Yeah, but very nice for him to be here and talk about it. You know, we were on vacation with them. There was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I'm looking very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There are too many people that I could travel with that I work with. I'm not really sure, although Amy did say that you should. You should come away with us one time, more or less just to watch the kids while we go do stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna say, I know what my role is.
Speaker 1: Remember that time we went to Saint Martin.
Speaker 2: That was so much fun. That was a lot of fun, very sunny.
Speaker 1: We like each other much more back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we weren't doing a podcast.
Speaker 1: That's true. They're They're very peanut buttery coated. So I am looking forward to it. I think there's so many people in this building there shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, what happened to the whole no one's in here? You go, Well, speaking of lots of people, how many people scary you?
Speaker 1: It's overcas, don't even get me started. I did not let him in here for many days because he was dripping with COVID every day.
Speaker 2: I would look at his Instagram stories it was just him going out to eat, hanging out at pool parties.
Speaker 1: Like he has to be out, like he must. He wanted to come on our Cape Cod vacation with us, but I'm like, trust me, it's not a scary vacation. We were in bed at like nine thirty every night. Everything he's closed. It's nothing to do that.
Speaker 2: I love sleeping. Sleeping is one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: That's a vacation for me. Here we go, Luburn.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't. The peanut butter bumpers were way better than this one hundred percent. But you say that a lot. That's a crutch. Okay, Danielle does. Also people are starting to say that now that's like a thing one hundred percent, and I think it's being overused. How do you like the cereal?
Speaker 2: So I'm going to give this four bowls. I liked it, right.
Speaker 1: I wish people could see this. I really wish you brought your computer today. Do you always travel with your laptop?
Speaker 2: No? I was in a hurry, so I didn't two balls. I don't like it, Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste as peanut buttery as I had hoped. Okay, you're just gonna agree and just can we move on so I don't get a ticket, right?
Speaker 2: Not that just you being in a hole and saying having to pick up on people's flaws. It's just a nice little scotty thing that you do.
Speaker 1: I'd be open to you telling me you don't like things that I do.
Speaker 2: I don't care every time I do, though you just like cry about it.
Speaker 1: Can we thank our friend Eric, by the way, because while we were away he so graciously ordered some crunch cups for us. Remember we had them before, but my kids took mine. I don't have any the cubs, so he sent us crunch cups. Nice and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 1: He's a great listener. Sent us a picture of him and Serial Killer's shirt. Wears it proudly all the time. My dad does too, good guy. Thank you Eric, very much appreciated. Do you want to send us some crap or some cereal? Please do dm us on Instagram or Twitter or whatever at Serial Killers PC. And if you send us cereal and we use it on the show, we will send you a shirt. We still have some.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been diligently sending shirts to everybody that hasen sending us stuff diligently, diligently, diligently. Yeah, all right, so we move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, we So woman was in the supermarket the other day.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I was in a Walmart and I saw frosted mini weeds maple brown sugar, and I'm like, we have not had these. I don't even have to check the list. I know we didn't. But the box expired in March twenty twenty. Oh, so it was just a random box hanging out on the shelf. I wouldn't done that, and I was thinking about it, but why should we because nobody can get it. Yeah, you know, people would be like five balls, but I can't even buy it because it's old and they don't make it anymore.
Speaker 2: True legacy item.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now I feel like I should have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably should have. You ruined it.
Speaker 1: And they had a pop Tarts one also that was maple brown sugar. I don't think we did that because then we didn't make it anymore. We did, we did, Yes, I can't remember anything. Yeah, no, we did that one my old brain Andrew. Yeah, I mean, I'm starting to forget my children. I have four hundred children and I forgot one left them in the hot car.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot you were talking about. Oh god, that got grim.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's very serious thing. But you know, summer's over, so car is not really hot anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so just over the people that die.
Speaker 1: Don't leave your kids in the car, no matter what, because people can come steal them. Okay, hot or not?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, what you're just really driving down this road and I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Well, no, don't be confused, because you know, I bought some cereals and I left them in the hot car. I really did. And I said, oh, I gotta go get them because remember that melty kind cereal you had last time, the chocolate that was melty, Remember you were like ew oh yeah, that was discussed. I left it in the hot car. You can't do that with it. Don't leave anything in a hot car. It's just not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, unless you're trying to cook an egg or something.
Speaker 1: Who's doing that. That's a stupid radio bit, that's about it.
Speaker 2: I like when they do that, though.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go out to the next box.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, God, you're so entertaining this episode. If only we could be as cool as Scott.
Speaker 1: You're mean to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not mean. I'm just giving back what I get.
Speaker 1: Let's go for some more organic crap. I'm pretty sure this is a stopping shop brand or giant, depending on where you live. Same company. Nature's promise is they're kind of organic, healthy, kind of junk. I don't think I'm gonna like this either. It's just called Nature's promise. Free from that's the you know, it's free from everything. I'm sure it's free from taste, free from everything. Naturally flavored vanilla. Oh's okay, it does stay made with bean flour. Last time we had a bean cereal when what your name was here didn't like anything. Love Grown makes that stuff. Yeah, so this is probably a Love Grown knockoff. No artificial flavors, no synthetic colors, no high fructose corn syrup, made with flowers from garbonzo beans, navy beans, and red lentils. This is gonna suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not gonna be good. It's just gonna be vanilla flavored bean cereal.
Speaker 1: Let's just get it over with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm not into this already, but you never know.
Speaker 1: No, I really not go into the spectation. You think so huh. Oh, it smells like vanilla.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: That's a music list?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: They look like misshapen cheerios, Like they just kind of, you know, the honey bee just kind of gave up. He was drunk, and that's what these look like. They're kind of misshapened. Oh's some have big holes, some are narrow, some are wide. That's probably the bean flower that just can't make a full perfect circle. Here you go looking at things and let's eat.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, I can only eat when you give me the cereal.
Speaker 1: It's there, you're ready, one, two, three, I must type. The vanilla flavor overpowers the bean crap.
Speaker 2: I will say. Also, oh yeah, the after taste, holy hell, yeah, it goes south. Yeah. So what I was going to say is that bean cereals are very, very crunchy, and then you realize, oh wow.
Speaker 1: It tastes like like a raw pea or something like that. No, it does, or a soy bean.
Speaker 2: After the vanilla is gone, it straight up tastes like a raw bean.
Speaker 1: You have to swallow this before the vanilla flavor goes away or it's nauseating.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my ears are so itchy. What bean is that I'm allergic to something, but my ears are like on fire, just so all it's impossible for it to happen that fast. Well, I think it was happening on one of these. I don't know which one this is. Oh my god, seers are so itchy.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I'm sorry. Cereals should not be made with bean flowers.
Speaker 2: I will say absolutely well, no one has made a good bean cereal. No, there is no good bean cereal. I challenge someone to send us a good bean cereal, but it's too crunchy. And then after the flavor is gone, the bean just pops out and it's like, hey, I'm the bean, and then you just taste like chickpeas and I don't want to eat that in the morning.
Speaker 1: Mister Bean.
Speaker 2: No, no, not even Well, there's one dog in my sister's dog litter that has a deformed jaw and the dog's name is Bean.
Speaker 1: Oh speaking of dog. Oh, by the way, mister Bean. That used to be on I think it was HBO. Also the Mister Bean series that they had, you know, he didn't really talk or mister Bean guy. And my favorite one is when he went to the amusement park and some kids diaper flew off on a ride and it hit him in the face. A poop diaper just went right on his face. And that episode that's the only one I remember anyway, speaking of dogs, check it out, Andrew. Wow. No, it's a gift for Luna.
Speaker 2: Shut up, no way.
Speaker 1: Yes, we got a box the other day and it's from Lana. Lana. Yeah, part of a complete breakfast for Sawyer and Luna enjoy from the Neon Dog Company. Oh, look at that. She also sent something along for Danielle because Danielle is also a part of the show at times, but sent something for her cats. So here here's the bag for Luna.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Oh my gosh, they're gonna be Jackie is gonna love this. Thank you.
Speaker 1: They're in Norwalk, Connecticut. The Neon Dog.
Speaker 2: Oven baked dog treats. That's great.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter and banana recipe. Oh they're shaped like little bees. Oh wow, that's pretty cool. I love this. It's a cereal box chew toy.
Speaker 2: Is very sweet.
Speaker 1: Lana, Thank you so so much.
Speaker 2: That is so kind.
Speaker 1: They're peanut butter and banana oven baked dog treat Should I try one?
Speaker 2: I dare you?
Speaker 1: Really, I dare you? Let me look at the ingredients.
Speaker 2: It's oat flour, peanut, butter, banana.
Speaker 1: How bad could it be? Should we both do it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'll just have one of yours?
Speaker 1: No no, no, oh wow, you don't want to open yours?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Really eating dog treats? This is what's happening now?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if these are good and then people are just like, hey, what do you eat?
Speaker 1: These are probably better than that freaking here. It smells like it's cereal ready, they shave like bees too. It's better than that being cereal. They're very bland. They're bland and tasteless to humans. I would eat these all day before I would eat that freaking Nature's promise free from again.
Speaker 2: Don't judge me?
Speaker 1: Do you want another one? The whole thing? Me too? That's great. Bachi's Bakeries, how you say, bocc that's the brand.
Speaker 2: This is where she's like, oh wow, you know I actually put like ground up something or other for the dogs, and here we are like, oh it's still luicious.
Speaker 1: That's great. Thank you again so much? Neon dog.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't believe I just a dog?
Speaker 1: Hey, beat in than the cereal, which I give a spoon.
Speaker 2: I would give this one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, hold on rate the cereal first, because we.
Speaker 2: Get confused here on the serial Killers website. This is going in our worst cereals club.
Speaker 1: Your sweating, look at your armpitch.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's a little warm today in the city.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 2: Well, my apartment salesn't vac so oh.
Speaker 1: You're still sitting in that pizza oven because your air conditioning is on. The Fritz character from Chips, he was an officer cool officer Fritz.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you said it last time, I forgot to say that. But anyway, I give Baci's dog treats for boss, yeah or dog balls. Yeah, yeah, very good. All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Have a great weekend. Yeah, we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: To subscribe wherever you're listening to podcasts. Do that where I leave it's a reveal, you know?
Speaker 1: Sure? Why not on the next Serial Killers? Should I not play that at the end of every episode?
Speaker 2: I mean, you do what you want, but I always.
Speaker 1: Say something wrong apparently since the last one.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was one time.
Speaker 1: Let me peek down to the cereal sack and see what's coming up next? Okay, well fall is on the way, so there's a false spice. There is a false cereal. That's all I'll say. Yay, these dog biscuits are probably better than what I'm gonna pull out.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Those are pretty good.
Speaker 1: I might have another, just saying cool until then, Crunch, that was very nice. I love when people send us packages.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's so nice, and especially for Luna, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Soy Soy is going to be a good boy boy.
Speaker 2: When Luna's ears smell, they smell like soy sauce, so we call her Soy sauce ears.