Speaker 1: Ailita.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling very well right now.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you, my baby?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Your stomach, your chest, your hips, your knees. Let me see, I might have something in my purse.
Speaker 1: Oh how about a little big.
Speaker 5: Geg you know maybe, but I think I'm sick with.
Speaker 4: Love, goodness, gracious grape balls of fire.
Speaker 5: I am your host Rico or THI is joined by our lovely AA, some motist ex husbands, all of you. Well, should we see if we can find someone or someone's for our sweete main dator.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Guy is thirty years old.
Speaker 5: He is a creative Taurus that will snuggle up on the couch with a TV lineup of some Fades, six feet Under, twin Peaks, and Anything Housewives. He has loved comic books since he was a kid, and I hope he is ready to meet our own superhero Kapitan Lileana.
Speaker 2: Complete with cape and special powers.
Speaker 1: Ah ha Tran Trondantan.
Speaker 4: Oh Wilita Sensus everything. I am here to save you from the wrong love.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, is that the China.
Speaker 1: Nada? Just with my intelligence?
Speaker 4: Yeah and listen, I am here to save the day and find you love, whichever way gorgeous, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get to it. Let's meet our main dator Guy.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello for everyone listening to us right now. Guy has neck tattoo that is just Oh I wish you'll could see it.
Speaker 2: It is stunning.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Guy. We want to know a little bit about who you are, what you do, what makes you take? What would your besties say to describe you?
Speaker 6: Tell us, I'm originally from Texas, so I love country music, gorgeous. I moved to La to go to school. So you're at USC and just stared here afterwards? What you see? Is it really what you get? Most people think that I'm like aggressive or some sort of f boy, you know, but I'm actually really sweet, deep down and just a loving person. My friends would describe me as being charismatic, so they love having me around, and yeah, that's me in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Yes, I definitely get the charisma it is there.
Speaker 5: And I love a taurus, so yes, yes, yes, Now I hear that your fur babies come first, so must love cats a requirement one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: My cat, his name is Chewy. He's super cute, super fluffy, super loving, but he's my number one, so nobody allergic to cats hopefully noted.
Speaker 4: I want to know about the Housewives and all of those shows. Is that like a twenty four to seven kind of thing?
Speaker 6: So there's enough franchises out now that it actually can be hit twenty four to seven thing. I had kind of left the desk job for a minute, and my sister was just like, you need to get into this, and that kind of blew her off for a while. But I started one and I didn't look back. I like binged through one beginning to end, and I was like, Okay, what's the next one? I should start? And then I dived in and it is a guilty pleasure, I will admit it.
Speaker 4: You're from Texas, but what is your background? I'm Mexican, so do you speak Spanish? See novelas Nob's novelas.
Speaker 6: I think that's where it translated. I got like the went from like novelas to like ugly Betty and like soap opera's an to like now we get in the real soap opera and like in the tabloids and all that, and it's just so much drama. And I think that's why I love it ran as well watching novellas.
Speaker 5: With I never thought that my guilty pleasure around reality TV was tied into a NOVELA.
Speaker 1: Cool, that's so real.
Speaker 4: You say that your grandfather was the first Latino border agent. You said, that is how the family really assimilated.
Speaker 1: What did that mean? So if you had any.
Speaker 4: Relatives to the coming through the border your dad, if you didn't like them, it say no go back, I.
Speaker 6: Wish I'm kidding. So basically, he got this job that required him to kind of hide his Latino nests, and he ended up naming my aunts and uncles very gringo names and didn't allow them to learn Spanish. So I was actually able to go to bilingual classes and elementary so that's how I got fluent. But whenever I hear my answered uncles try to speak Spanish, icringe because it's like so bad. It's so bad, But it's not their fault. But it was always interesting because like my grandma and grandpa would be talking to each other in Spanish, and I'd be like the only one in the whole family that would be able to like understand and get the tea and know who they were gossiping about.
Speaker 1: Your grandparents still around.
Speaker 6: No, my Wellifa is but dementia and she's been in a home for about eight years for that. But she's the one who mostly raised me. And I think that's why I get along with older people a little bit better. No good to know, because I was just raised around you know, older people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can teach you a few good things as older people.
Speaker 5: Now, you seem like you have an open mind and an open heart.
Speaker 2: What does the ideal relationship look like for you.
Speaker 6: We're working towards a future together, whether that means purchasing a house at some point, maybe if they want to have kids. We're working towards you know, being able to adopt down the line, but just making sure that we're on the same page for a future that we want to build together and making sure that it's somebody that like, we could watch each other grow into the people that we want to become.
Speaker 1: Is having kids important?
Speaker 6: So I'm totally open to it. If it's something really important that you know, the partner I want or I have wants, then sign me up. If it's really important to them. If it's something that they don't want, then I'm totally one hundred percent cool with that too.
Speaker 4: I love how you think. Very very sweetheart. Okay, we have another question for you, very important. So what has worked for you and your past relationships and what hasn't worked for you?
Speaker 6: The relationships that didn't work out is because maybe we didn't communicate enough, like initially, and I think that's kind of led to problems down the line. And also sometimes things change during relationship and being able to communicate those changes has to be a good dialogue, you know, whether it's something that's really uncomfortable to bring up, having somebody that's not going to shy away for the sake of it being easier to just.
Speaker 5: Not talk about it, how do you then manage uncomfortable conversations? What would be the ideal scenario for you when something uncomfortable comes.
Speaker 6: Up some one of those people? And I know there's a lot out there that when somebody says we need to have a talk, it's like in an anxiety attack.
Speaker 1: For every human being.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so maybe study like a little text before, like hey, I want to have a conversation about this, so they could prepare themselves and what they think about that before. So when we come together to have this dialogue face to face, nobody's getting blindsided, and everybody is able to articulate how they feel about it, because you know, sometimes you sleep on it and the next day you're like, oh, actually forgot to mention this, this and this, you know. So being able to prepare yourself emotionally and mentally for a dialogue that may be uncomfortable, I think makes it a little bit easier for both parties.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you dated somebody?
Speaker 6: I've been single for about fourteen months.
Speaker 2: How long did that relationship last?
Speaker 6: Do you want? A half years?
Speaker 1: On and off right on?
Speaker 2: Were you nesting with this partner? Were you cohabitating?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: And I think that's a big reason of why it did not work out, because they kind of didn't have a plan to ever really do that anytime soon. And that's something that I eventually do want, Like not saying that I need it right off the bat, but it's something that I do eventually want to work to.
Speaker 5: When it comes to dating, when it comes to being in partnership, are you someone that organizes the date, plans the thing or are you the one that goes with the flow? Do you want half and half like some dates you like plan or some dates you have them planned for you.
Speaker 2: What's the vibe?
Speaker 6: I would ideally like half and half because I kind of make sure like that you're both doing stuff that you both want to do, Like I want to take you out to this restaurant. Cool, the next time I'll take you out the one that I want to take you to. You know, I've dated some people where it was just like I'm kind of pulling teeth to kind of like, hey, we're going to do this date, and that works for me as well, But ideally it'd be nice to kind of both take each other out equally.
Speaker 2: Are you a big foody?
Speaker 6: I love keeping up with a fine dining seat in LA because it's also one of the main reasons why I love living here, So keeping up on like, oh, one of my favorite chefs from this restaurant just opened up a new spot. We need to go check it out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, okay, big foody. You know your chefs, you know you're really TV your shows.
Speaker 4: Quattoos, he's got it all. And I hear that you're a little kinky in a little vanilla. Look at asking these questions. Look at what is vanilla?
Speaker 1: Bring it?
Speaker 4: You bring it a Wilita knows about those things, Vanilla.
Speaker 6: I love you. I love you know, like where you want to rip each other's clothes off and there's like a white sheet in the wind blowing through the window. I love that, you know. But also like if you want to like choke me a little, I'm cool with that too.
Speaker 5: Damn yes, I mean this was this one's got the change already at all times alone, do not choke?
Speaker 1: What are we talking? That's also another question, why, Vanilla.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it depends on the mood, you know. Sometimes you are like a rainy d like this. You want to be snuggled up and you know, connected, and you wanna.
Speaker 4: Yes, romandico la pasion. Yeah, oh my god, where is husband number six?
Speaker 1: Anybody knows?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, but that has been married five times.
Speaker 4: That's what gives me the right to tell you, guys what to do and not and to find you the right partner. This is important. Love is important, honesty and all of that is good, and I'm so glad that we're here to do that for you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for sharing everything with us.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 2: We love how cool and kind.
Speaker 5: You are, and we have some pretty exceptional matches. So we're pretty excited to meet the contestants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Mayawani the first.
Speaker 5: All right, it's time to meet some of our excited contestants.
Speaker 2: Meet Jordan.
Speaker 5: Jordan delights in true originals and has a well developed artistic practice, currently getting an MFA in film. Loves to draw and paint, and might be even looking for amuse.
Speaker 2: Hi Jordan, Hi, how are you so so good?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, let's meet at Turo is a thirty six year old double cancer A very thoughtful individual who is surrounded by great friends and family, but looking to add a special.
Speaker 2: Someone to the mix.
Speaker 5: He is down to curl up next to a boo and read a good book or head to the cinema.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: And last but not, we have Oscar Oscar is a bicoastal set designer who bounces between Brooklyn and Los Angeles. Originally from Guatemala, he has a unique worldview and is drawn to men who aren't afraid to dive deep in thought. We have an incredible bunch over here. I am so very excited.
Speaker 2: Ugh, I want need that.
Speaker 1: What is this ketchup, your ketchup your cat.
Speaker 4: We am totally our work cut out for us today, but welcome aboard.
Speaker 5: Now that we are all here, let's just hop in and break the ice with a game that might be hard for these creatives.
Speaker 2: So listen up, duties.
Speaker 5: I know that you can't be boxed in, so we're just gonna try to get the heart out of each of you.
Speaker 2: We will call this game If I were.
Speaker 5: We would provide a category, and you must tell us something you identify with you want to.
Speaker 2: Get an example.
Speaker 4: It's a little example, Midhico. If you were a beverage, where would it be?
Speaker 5: If I were a beverage, I would be a ginger kimbuucha.
Speaker 2: There's eff vescence, which I love and adore, and I'm a very effervestent in person.
Speaker 5: Yes, Also it's a little funky and it is a taste you have to acquire totally, which makes it.
Speaker 1: Put the bottle back.
Speaker 5: Here we go, here we are anyway, that would be my beverage. So thenuro, what would be your beverage?
Speaker 8: If I were a beverage, I would probably be orange juice. I stand alone pretty well, but then you can mix me with lots of things, and I probably just improve upon whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it, Oscar. What would your beverage be?
Speaker 3: I would be a fresh glass of water, gorgeous? Why, I don't know. I think everyone just needs water and be fresh at some point.
Speaker 2: Cute? Love it, Jordan, what would be your beverage?
Speaker 7: Honest, I feel like I'd be kind of a dark soda like, kind of a guilty pleasure, but goes good with most things, which you could take me anywhere. Unavailable in most places. I'm really resonant to that energy and taste really good skin, but they're delicious.
Speaker 1: I like that. Okay, Okay, pretty good.
Speaker 2: Excellent responses across the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the next one. Indeed.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's a fun one. If you're a smell what would you be? Come on now, Oscar?
Speaker 3: Oh fresh laundry.
Speaker 2: Oh that's an excellent response.
Speaker 4: Is that with or without those little bollitas that you put in the dryer with? Double about you, Jordan.
Speaker 7: You got to hear me out, because honestly, it might sound a little plain, but I am obsessed with the smell of vanilla. I think it is universal. I think it's appealing. It's a little sweet, but it's also very inviting. I will absolutely dawn have vanilla sent any day of the week.
Speaker 5: Okay, yummy, very very nice.
Speaker 8: I would say eucalyptus. I think it's a really really calming sense, but it's also a little bit elevated.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 6: And it smells great in the shower.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm afraid of this one.
Speaker 5: If you were a nineties or two thousands era pop princess, who would you be?
Speaker 1: Jordan?
Speaker 2: I see you, I see you do want to do you want to take this one in?
Speaker 7: It would be Gada hands down, like without a doubt, absolutely very die hard.
Speaker 5: With her gorgeous Yes, yes, yes, yes, Oscar, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I would be Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 1: Oh I love her.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: I don't even know if she's a two thousands queen, but Selena Gomez, I really resonate with her because I feel like, you know, we're figuring it out, you know, we we know our strides and our strengths, know we want but it's a little time. But uh, you know we're flourishing now.
Speaker 6: So I really uh like your journey.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 5: If you were a tool, what would you be think, Homo depot.
Speaker 1: I'm really afraid with this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I would be a screwdriver.
Speaker 2: Oscar would be a screwdriver.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oscar explain.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you just need a screwdriver. They just with everything. Everything needs screws now. They're just so, you know, just put things back together.
Speaker 2: This is an amazing response.
Speaker 4: The two that's my main tool screw drive it I mean driver?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 8: I guess that would be a shovel because it helps you plant, but it helps helps you.
Speaker 6: Bury as well.
Speaker 8: There you go, like, I can, you know, help cultivate, but also if you get into some stuff, I can help you too.
Speaker 1: You're a done deal.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jordan, what would you be?
Speaker 7: I mean, I really don't know a lot about tools, but maybe like a hammer.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're.
Speaker 7: Very straightforward and practical, but they also have the dual side so they're kind of versatile.
Speaker 2: Oh, we love a versatility moment. Yes, yes, I would eat that. One more question? What is there one if?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: This one is really really sweet? What would you be if you were a dessert?
Speaker 1: Jordan?
Speaker 7: I am a sucker for some ice cream, but also like a milkshake type moment. I can do any flavor, but like I like unique ones. I think it's sweet savor and always very comforting on a cold day.
Speaker 1: What happened to vanilla?
Speaker 7: I'll take vanilla, but you know I can get a little diverse there.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, it's good to know.
Speaker 3: I'll be chocolate cake O busy.
Speaker 8: Why it just sounds good, you know, it's just just want some chocolate cake.
Speaker 5: Just decadent, delicious chocolates, timeless, timeless, gorgeous, Yes, very good.
Speaker 6: I would be a chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 8: I think everyone likes chocolate chip cookies so and taste good, warm, mm hm cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love all these answers.
Speaker 5: I think, oh, y'all really gave beautiful imagery as well and a bit of an understanding as well as how you operate internally.
Speaker 2: This is beautiful.
Speaker 5: This would be I think, our perfect set way to our next game before Auilita sends one of you packing unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Our main dator is a self proclaimed TV junkie and might enjoy a real housewife franchise or two.
Speaker 2: So in today's game of Housewife Strife, you will need to give us.
Speaker 5: Your best housewife intro tagline that encapsulates your personality and tell us how would you navigate the drama that is currently unfolding amongst you ladies.
Speaker 2: So here's the drama. You are on a ski trip.
Speaker 5: In Aspen and all goes wrong when you all are snowed in the chateau you're saying, and one of the housewives is having a full blown panic attack, So how do you maintain the piece and comfort them? We're gonna give you all a minute to think about a tagline and how would you comfort them?
Speaker 2: So take your time.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we ready with our answers? Yes?
Speaker 4: Art, what is your tagline and how are you maintaining the piece?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: So my tagline, I think, and situationally, of course, is probably it's not that I don't care, it's what I really don't care, And I think to maintain the peace, please, I would kind of let it just burn, you know. I think sometimes people in servile situations need to kind of work through a lot of things, and I don't also think it's my job to kind of manage people's emotions all the time. I would also just kind of be curious to see how people function in that space. So I would definitely sit back and watch for a second. It's kind of observed, and then if I felt like there was an intervention needed, I would always step in.
Speaker 1: I like that, okay, Oscar mammos.
Speaker 9: My tagline is I might come from warm weather, but that doesn't mean I don't have enough layers to handle this.
Speaker 4: Ya yai.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I have like mushrooms in my suitcase.
Speaker 9: I would like probably like start micro dozing on them and then ask if the girls want to join, you know, to maintain the piece and to do some healing while we look for a solution together.
Speaker 1: In another world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the mushroom world, all right now, Jordan.
Speaker 7: My tagline would be, I can dish it, take it and look good while doing it.
Speaker 1: I get league, and how are you maintaining the piece?
Speaker 7: I guess for one, it would depend on if she's my friend or not, if she's my enemy, whatever, But if we're cool, if we're peers, if we're equals, and I like her, then I think that I would support her and whatever she's going through, maybe we can talk about it and we might find a way to work through it together.
Speaker 1: Great answer, Good heart.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, well I will eat that.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Sadly, you have to let one of these beautiful qutis go.
Speaker 1: So you are each adorable ard. I like your hair like it is. It looks really good.
Speaker 4: However, I need to think a little bit more about our main data and the things that might match with him. But at this point, right now, I'm really really sorry, though you are the most adorable cute person in the world, I have to let Oscar go.
Speaker 5: Oscar, what a joy and a delight. You are so sweet and kind and just love your smile. We are so sad to see you go, but unfortunately we have to do this as part of the game.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much everyone. This was great. I really enjoyed myself.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you to contestants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so so much. Have a great rest of your day. We'll be back after the great.
Speaker 5: Welcome back today, my Amili the first Now it's time to get a bit more intimate with these two remaining contestants.
Speaker 2: So what we're going I know you do.
Speaker 5: What we're going to do is send Aalita off on two speed days for some cafes. Awilita with these last two Oh all right.
Speaker 2: You have your one on one with.
Speaker 4: Now, let's have some What is it that you are looking for, my love? What kind of person are you looking for to share? Because you would like a relationship, right sure, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I think when I think of my partner, I think of them as a whole person, right, seeking another whole person some much flags that I really look up for are people who really love bomb right, so quickly falling into situations where people are wanting to spend a lot of time with you, really pushing forward to wayship that hasn't even got to that place yet. And so I just want someone who has like a life of their own and so that we can get together and like really just enjoy each other's company without necessitating some kind of like dependence upon the other person to make them feel like a whole person.
Speaker 4: So you are looking for a partner, yeah, someone that you can be serious with, but you are also looking for a polyamorous relationship.
Speaker 6: Well, I want to explore things.
Speaker 8: I don't want to ever define anything because that kind of defeats the point of explos right. If I'm saying this is what I want, I'm open to exploring kind of where this person is and where I am.
Speaker 6: I think things change over time.
Speaker 8: I think it's hard to place such a large responsibility on one person to be or everything right. I think we get so much of our support and our love and our experiences from multiple people, and so I don't think that's weird to also explore in my love life.
Speaker 4: Absolutely now, I agree one hundred percent. So tell me how to read. You don't mind me calling you that? Do you our our leitas? You know we're all with the yeah, yeah, What is it that you do for a living?
Speaker 8: I work at a nonprofit here in Los Angeles focusing on homeless.
Speaker 4: Services, Okay, and I think on your little bio I was reading that people don't take that very well when you tell them what you do.
Speaker 8: I tend not to talk too much about it in detail. I think what I have learned is that it kind of goes the two directions, right. The one direction, it's becomes as narrative like, oh, you must be a really good person.
Speaker 6: We need people like you in the world. And I don't think that's.
Speaker 8: Fair because I'm getting paid to do the work that I'm doing, right, Not to say I don't care about the work, but I'm getting paid to do it.
Speaker 6: And then the other components.
Speaker 8: People start telling me all about homelessness, and they start talking about why it's an issue and all these things. And I can't always be an educator. I love what I do and I appreciative of the work that I get to do. It's such a hot topic of Los Angeles and everyone has an opinion and it doesn't really suit my mental health to always be the person to kind of always be on and being an advocate.
Speaker 1: So have you always been this level headed?
Speaker 8: So I'm actually so as a double cancer, right, I'm run by emotions.
Speaker 6: Logic doesn't work well with me.
Speaker 1: I would think it does, do you.
Speaker 8: Because previously I vaded multiple libras and we just do not We don't get it. We can't communicate our needs because you know, someone says, you know, I need to do x y Z because of you know x y Z, and I'm like, I don't know what that means. I'm studid because I want to do it or I don't want to do it. So at times it feels very childlike, but it really if it feels good.
Speaker 6: To me, I'm going to do it. It feels wrong, I'm not going to do it. That's just a bottom line.
Speaker 5: So sorry to interrupt, but Awlita here is a busy woman.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna move on to our next speed date. Welcome back, Jordan, and here.
Speaker 5: I let you be with a Alita take it away.
Speaker 1: How are you, Jordan?
Speaker 7: I'm very well.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I am great? And first of all, I love your pink sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: Thank you love pink.
Speaker 1: So what are you looking for, Jordan?
Speaker 7: I'm definitely looking for some more stability in my life. I like someone who's opened a conversation, someone who's emotionally available, someone who leads with kindness, and someone who can pull me outside of my comfort zone and hopefully I can put them on the things that we can be mutually symbiotic in that way.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, when was your last relationship?
Speaker 7: I kind of had a pandemic boyfriend, but I feel like that was really circumstantial, so I guess like twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, I was see your neighbor.
Speaker 7: No, it was just like everything was closed off. So it felt like the person that I was talking to at that time we kind of only had each other and it felt very isolated and very like not social, and I don't think was very healthy at that time. I hope they're well, but it was definitely like I'm glad that that's in the past.
Speaker 4: So what are the red flags that you don't want anywhere near you?
Speaker 7: I think a big one, especially with like queer people, is like not being able to talk about your feelings, just being candid, being honest. For whatever reason, it's like hard for people to do and like, just let me know what you want, and I think we'll get along just fine. But I think those were like my standouts.
Speaker 4: Now, what is it that you do to impress someone that you really like?
Speaker 1: Are you subtle or oh no.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, I'm not subtle at all.
Speaker 7: I think if I really really liked I'll be very direct and I'll be very forward.
Speaker 6: If I really like you, I'll show.
Speaker 7: You something I really love. I'll take you to some place that I think will kind of value you. I'm very hopeless romantic, but I think I have a classic idea of romance. I like gestures of love. I like flowers and gifts and you know, going somewhere nice, lurging a little bit, and good time.
Speaker 4: What is it that you would like to see in the future in a long lasting relationship besides the communication, how do you want that person to be I would.
Speaker 7: Hope that, and I've never been in like a very long term relationship, but.
Speaker 4: In that we're working on that right now, so I hope. So, if the main data was listening to you right now, what would you say to him about how you planned this relationship to be?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: I hope that when it comes to issues, overcoming them is not something that's intimidating. I would want us to have incredible openness and whenever there's any type of inkling of anything wrong or if you want something, or if there is any type of feeling of distrust, I would just like there to be a very clear, open dialogue to just be able to be on my communication. But it's not I feel like it's deeper than that, Like I feel like there should be no walls and you should be able to talk to each other about anything.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what a relationship is from minute one. It has to be true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is a beautiful, beautiful set of answers. Thank you both so much for your openness and your honesty and transparency and earnestness and answering all these questions with Alita Alita.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps we should be transparent with our contestants here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, remember when I mentioned to one of you, Jordan, that what would.
Speaker 1: You say if our main data was listening to you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, our main data has been on this call this whole time. But before we introduce him into the call, we are going to ask the both of you to go back into the waiting room because we're going to have a really intense conversation to see which one shall be chosen as the date for our main data.
Speaker 2: Alita is gonna be hard.
Speaker 5: Very These two really brought it in the Goufa see though, really brought it on the last game. I think they both are really thoughtful, ernest, sweet kind.
Speaker 4: They have all the qualities. Well, let's see what our main dat has to say.
Speaker 2: Guy, you want to hop in?
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Okay, first of all, what too brilliant, just genuine men, Thank you for setting this up. I wish it was this easy in the real world.
Speaker 1: It's just the real world is a Wilita's world.
Speaker 6: I definitely do agree with kind of leading towards Adurito's more, I'm going to start climbing out for two.
Speaker 1: He liked it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it. I do think there's a little bit more compatibility of where we are in our lives, to be honest, although I do think both brought really beautiful, genuine answers to the questions that y'all ask them, like on paper, the questions. I'm just like yes to both, you know. I think it really just comes down to a compatibility of where we are in our lives right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm there with you.
Speaker 5: I know, two really wonderful people, so there's no doubt are amazing. Thank you, guys, we're seeing a bit all right, a Wilita, how are you feeling.
Speaker 1: Both of them are? They have very nice qualities.
Speaker 4: They're both kind, But yes, Ardito is a little more balanced and more secure and where he's going.
Speaker 1: I love his answers. He's totally there.
Speaker 4: He thinks about everything, he thinks about the pros and the cons, and he's willing to work with you and communicate and have a life together.
Speaker 1: And he also wants that. So let me think about it for a minute or two.
Speaker 2: All right, beautiful, let's bring in our two contestants. Welcome back, Welcome back. What is your verdict?
Speaker 4: What can I say, both of you are amazing, both of you. Unfortunately one has to go and the one person that will be dating our main dater today and the other person please don't hate me, is Ardurio.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Jordan. We absolutely adore you. You are so just kind and sweet and earn amazing.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I have a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: You're a beautiful human being, you have an amazing heart. You are going to have a wonderful life, and I really pray wholeheartedly that you find that very nice person that will share your life.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jordan.
Speaker 5: So without further ado, neat guy guy, come on and turn on your camera.
Speaker 8: Ali, Hey, nice to me, too mean, too too guy.
Speaker 5: What were your first impressions when you saw and we're seeing the show develop.
Speaker 6: A lot of it was just how eloquent his answers were. He seemed very thought out, like because they're very spontaneous questions and it's kind of hard to just think of something on the fly, but everything seemed very like well prepared, like he had thought about what kind of relationship he's looking for, what kind of partner he's looking for. And I'm at that place in my life where I'm also just kind of ready to dive, like dive in nose deep. You know, So I think I really related to him on that level.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, and met though. What are your first impressions?
Speaker 6: I'm super excited about this, me too.
Speaker 5: Okay, you two, we know there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna send you off on your little virtual date. We're gonna try on to eep strands.
Speaker 3: So hard.
Speaker 6: Would you do for work or what do you do besides the acting modeling thing? I tattoo as well? Oh awesome? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I have like a second bedroom at my place that I use to do that. So that's also a big reason why I also try to get out of the house a little bit more because I work from home, and yeah, it's nice having people over, you know, but at the end of the day, I'm like, all right, I still got to get out of here at some point. What do you do? Like around only? Like, what are your hefferings to do? My happy place if I had to, would be like on the beach reading a book. Oh what are you reading right now? Right now? I'm rereading this play that I'm adapting into a play, the dialogue is kind of more like poetry almost, so I'm just trying to like modernize that into like a contemporary context. And I yeah, so when I adapting something, I try to keep my palette cleansed. So I'm like, that's the only thing that I'm reading, and because I'm rereading it like every day, you know, just is kind of like brainstorm ideas and stuff like that. Are you a reader? I do.
Speaker 8: I do enjoy reading, full disclosure, Like I tend to like really fallow like young adult books that I've learned that like sci fi kind of like my favorite genre, which I didn't realize until someone told me. I'm reading before the coffee gets cold. It really it's a short like vignette kind of book.
Speaker 6: Nice. Don't feel bad about the Ya things because I do love uh ya your TV you know, like heart Stopper, Like I don't know if you saw that, but I love, like I love a good coming of age story. Either. I have a cat. Are you cool with that? Yeah?
Speaker 8: That's are cool. I was telling someone, Actually, cats are like new for me, so for it such a long time. I was like they're just too independent, Like who would want a cat. But then there's like some kind.
Speaker 6: Of beauty in that, right. Oh yeah, because I like to travel, you know, so it's nice to be like, Okay, I could be gone for like three days and like not have to worry about him at all. You know, I have his like dry food onto like a like blue to its feeder. You know, he's got his like litter robot thing that, like it's this litter for him every time. So I can be gone for like a few days, you know, and that's nice because I'll have somebody like come cats in and it's like, oh, just give him his wet food and play with him rather than like come over clean his litter, do this, do that?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 6: It's like not just complain with him. It's pretty easy to get cat sitters that way. Where do you look to travel? Highest thing on my to do list right now is like all the domestic trips that I still haven't gone yet too, you know, Like I think number one on my list is New Orleans, Okay, yeah, yeah, because also I want to do like the party cities that like I before I get older and I get like the hangovers are that much worse, you know, or stuff like that like I kind of want to do it while I'm still young and want to be doing like where I can stay out to like two am, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because even now it's even like getting kind of a stretch, you know. I'm like at the bar and it's like one, and I'm like, all right, I gotta go home. But I love Mexico City a lot too. I'll just go like for my birth every year, and like I'll invite friends and if if you can make it great, you know, I'll get a bigger airbnb. But if nobody can, I'm like I'm still gonna go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, I haven't been to Mexa City since I was little. My friends and I cargo to is Tuloom apparently every year at least. But after that trip is like our cat nicker reset, right, because it's a lot of partying.
Speaker 6: Which is party also not not as cheap as other places in Mexico too, so it's like what it was. We're like, Okay, I'm actually spending like American amounts of money when I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off. Find us back here next.
Speaker 2: Week as Leleanna and I make some more matches. Good work today, I wanted that.
Speaker 1: Oh we did good. I like what I'm looking at. Date My Away.
Speaker 5: The First is a production from WV Sound and I Heard Media's Mikutura podcast network, hosted by me Vico ortis joined by the fabulous Leanna Montenegro bait My Houri. The First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raquel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raquel. This episode features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello. Special thanks to our team of cupids at w V Entertainment. Special things also to our hopeful romantics this week, Guy Oscar Arturo and Jordan.
Speaker 2: Additional thanks to Salt and Line Media.
Speaker 5: For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: See you next.
Speaker 5: Week, and in the meantime, don't do anything Hourlita wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: Just do it better, Besitos