Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapp. It doesn't matter where we are in the world, we always give you a phone tap.
Speaker 2: Of course, we have a British phone tap.
Speaker 3: Danielle did it?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, my husband's friend lives in London because my husband grew up, you know, in the UK. So this is high school friend and I've never met her in person, but I know he talks to her and stuff like that. So he called her and he said, look, my wife is coming to London. Do you mind if she stays with you. She needs a place to stay. And of course his friend was like, no problem, no problem, So he already talked to her. So now I'm calling her to kind of set up the arrangement and yeah, I'm I'm going to be a nightmare. Oh nice, all right, So this is sort of like a reality slash play like phone tap exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens here we go your phone.
Speaker 2: Tap Hello Emily, Yeah, yeah, Hi, it's Danielle Sheldon's wife. Oh hey, hello, good, how are you? Thank you so much for letting me stay with you? So can't wait to me, it's gonna be so awesome.
Speaker 1: I've been looking, you know, I've been back in touch with Shols and on Facebook. Your kids are so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. Yeah, they're sweeties. They're so so so cool. I'm actually gonna be getting in Wednesday, and I just need to stay with you Wednesday and Thursday and then Friday. I'll be okay if that's all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coose pessure?
Speaker 2: Okay cool? Oh okay, I'm sorry. Can you hold on one second? Yeah, okay, hold on one second?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can you hang on one second? As my six year old on the phone. Yeah, okay, thanks ya, honey, what's up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What do you mean if you take that toy off of the refrigerator? I am going to ground you for another six weeks. I don't care if you want it. When you're bad, your times get taken away. Stop with mommy. This is ridiculous. No, I'm really sorry. Can you hold on one more second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: Mommy is on an important phone call. And if you call me a vi elma one more time, I'm gonna rip him into fifteen piece? Do you want to see them all die? Then leave them on top of the refrigerator?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 2: Bye? Oh he took a pack of bubble gum from the store and so I had to take his toys away.
Speaker 1: Oh. I just don't want you to lose the temper over something simple when you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when I'm there, as long as your kids stay out of my way, we'll have no problems.
Speaker 1: Well, you're actually taking over one of their rooms where I've put you in the spare room, which is which is one of their rooms.
Speaker 2: Oh so I'm sleeping in a kid's bed.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not. It's not a kid's pad. I mean he's in an adult bed.
Speaker 2: Because you know, I want to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'll be comfortable accepting it before it's lovely.
Speaker 2: Oh could you sleep in there and then I'll sleep in your room for the two nights.
Speaker 1: Well no, because no, no, actually no, because obviously my husband died. So no, no, I will just as.
Speaker 2: Long as they stay out of my room because I got to get up, you know, to do the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's his room. But yeah, I mean, you know, no respect what I ask and what you ask.
Speaker 2: Of course, all right, thanks, And I just one other thing I wanted to and that about food. You don't cook like a brit do you.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what that means, but I mean, I you know pastor or.
Speaker 2: You know some Italian and like that, and I know the food over there is like very bland.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, there's there's plenty of restaurants nearby that will cater to your needs. I'm sure you know. There's lots of Italians and Indian, Chinese, whatever you like. You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, and your kids do they go to a bit early because I don't need them banging around at night because you know.
Speaker 1: I got to get up.
Speaker 2: I'm a broadcaster and I need my sleep.
Speaker 1: I understand my children are well behaved, and you know, I'm still a little bit worried that you're going to leave your temper with them. Okay, as long as they.
Speaker 2: Stay out of my way, we're gonna have no problems.
Speaker 1: But it's just, oh no, this is their house.
Speaker 2: You're coming to my house, right, But it's my room. You said I can stay in your room. It's his room. You're a little snippy, aren't you.
Speaker 1: You're a guest in my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, I guess I have no other choice. Okay, all right, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's a hotel.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spend money to stay in a hotel when you're giving me a place for free, Why would.
Speaker 3: I do that?
Speaker 1: I'm really sure I found you a little bit rude. Actually, I'm really I don't know if this is going to work out. You know, if you'd come here, why why? Because you're obnoxious?
Speaker 2: What do you mean I'm obnoxious? I'm not obnoxious.
Speaker 1: You're making demands of my house. You're supposed to be my guest. You're making demands of my children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when I i'm somebody's guests, I'm you know.
Speaker 1: The guests. You like it? How would you like it if I find you instead? I was going to come to your house and I want your children out of my way. I want you to cook me a certain way.
Speaker 2: I would say, Okay, no, probst, that's how it's done in the States, that's how things are done here.
Speaker 1: Well, you're coming to England, so you're gonna have to do it my way.
Speaker 2: I don't that's why you guys are backwards. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about this.
Speaker 2: So okay, you know what, I gotta go. Goodbye? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Today, Oh my goodness, she thinks I'm married a maniac. I feel terrible goodness, what have you done to me?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to make it after her, I think so she's gonna hate me. I've never met this go before. Okay, we're going to call her, but it's all you talking, all right?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Sheridan. Really, yes, I just heard from Danielle. I heard anything that Well, you're all set up a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: So I was on the she phoned me and the phone rang in the background or something. She had to go and it was your six year olds and she's swearing her head off. She's threatening the children, threatening to rip toys apart.
Speaker 3: And then she said, are you sure you heard that right? Because she does not. I mean, she's from the Bronx, but she you know, she doesn't normally talk like that to the kids at all.
Speaker 1: She told your child that she would rip Elmo apart, and you want to see Elma die.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to say that. That doesn't sound like her at all.
Speaker 1: She went crazy on them. It was so uncomfortable. She you know, she's saying, she's putting me in a really difficult position, asking me to control my children from going in their room or like going to bed at different times, not being their way.
Speaker 3: I mean that she loves kids. She's going the pub will probably be like they're surrogate aunt to your kids. You're not going to want to leave. She's going to be great. Aren't from America.
Speaker 1: I don't think I want an aunt like that. I'm telling you that now you know. So it's it's just going to be too difficult. Now you know there's already pension. Haven't even met the woman, And hey, I don't know why if.
Speaker 2: I just put you on my radio program, Rammond phone tap you, Emily. Emily, it's a prank call that we do on our show.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding, Emily that you would think I would marry somebody like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show