Speaker 1: The td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Speaking of injury, though Joden already depleted forty nine of the offense, took another hit, deebofamuels and with a couple of weeks due to a CAF string, Deebo led to forty nine is with eight catches for bufked in UH and a twenty three seventeen loss to the Vikings. Deebo told coach Shanahan that he thinks he entered the calf while making a short catch late in the game. Losing Samuel leaves the forty nine ers without another big one of the biggest sources of production on offense. Remember already down, Christian McCaffrey out the first two games. He's going look and it looks like he got achilles, tend to nighters and calf issues and not Debo's down.
Speaker 2: The question I have for you, are they in trouble?
Speaker 4: Nah, They're gonna be all right. You know you got Ricky Ricky Ricky Finn come back. You have Juwon Jennings who is also capable of making big plays, obviously more so in the blocking game, but he's an adequate receiver that can get open when need be.
Speaker 5: You say, did you say you was hurt?
Speaker 2: No? Not hurt? Okay, but he hadn't been in Bob Uh that I thought he should not.
Speaker 1: Just remember last year when Deebo went out, he stepped up, stayed unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Perty was looking for him. So he's gonna have to go back to that.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to go back to uh because no Debo, no Christian McCaffrey, They're still gonna be They're gonna be able to run the football. But in the passing game, You're gonna have to lean. You're gonna have to rely a little bit more on not you. You're gonna have to rely a little bit more on Kittle. Like you said, Jennings played really he played really well. He's made some big time catch. He can make some big time catch.
Speaker 4: Remember the rookie, the rookie. The rookie is coming in, the rookie from Florida. I think he'll be back. Yeah, yeah, rookie. He'll be back this week. So I think I think they'll be fine. I think they'll be fine. Listen, goddamn Shanahanners, so goddamn creative offensively, knowing how to manipulate the offense and the formations to be able to get the players open, with understanding of their strengths and their weaknesses and what they're good and what they're not.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I hope, So, I hope.
Speaker 1: So. The more bad news for the defending two times defending champs in their quest of three peat, Isaiah Pacheco also suffered a practice of fibula in the win over the Bengals on Togo surgery this week. Echo injury comes after Chief already lost Hollywood Brown what looks like for the fillable future and could be gone for the entire season. Clyde Edwards Hlaire is also on the reserve non football illness list. Retold reporters on Money that currently plans to go to guys we have now but added Beach could look to add a veteran Chiefs start hosting a familiar face on Tuesday, Kareem Hunt. Hunt spent his first two years with the Chiefs before playing the last five years with the Browns.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, that's a good pickup, though, it would be listen, you know why because he knows the goddamn offense. The office had the change.
Speaker 5: So you're just picking up where you left off when when when when you left there?
Speaker 2: He might need to go get Je McKinnon too.
Speaker 5: Oh McKinnon was that too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, might need to bring him back. I don't know if he signed with anybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: McKinnon might be somewhere.
Speaker 2: He might.
Speaker 5: He might be good.
Speaker 1: He can run the ball, good, good at catching the ball, pick up, pick up the blitz. But I would, I would, I would definitely you know, welcome Kareem Hunt. Guy can run the ball. Like Jeff McKenna the fridge. Yet I think he is still yeah, damn uh huh.
Speaker 2: But this look, they're already struggling to throw the football at you. They not.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know the running game was for Checco. He goes out, you lose Hollywood. Now you kept Scott Moore. I don't even know if Scott Boy has God Boy been has he been up? Has he played? Has he been active for any of the first two games, because I haven't seen him on you have you seen him on the field?
Speaker 5: I know not yet, not yet.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him get any targets. But listen, you know what's funny. You just said they struggling to throw the ball. They struggled to throw the ball last year too, at the beginning of the season, even with even with the new additions, even with even with the new additions, they struggled to throw the ball. But at some point it's sometime in the season. I'm not sure when it's gonna happen. Everything opens up for him, everything.
Speaker 5: Opens up for him.
Speaker 4: Now, I wouldn't I wouldn't want to base them struggling to throw the ball against the Bengals.
Speaker 5: But because for some.
Speaker 4: Reason, the Bengals have their number from a personnel and matchup standpoint, not actually winning the game. I'm just saying they match up very very well for some reason. Other teams when they play them, not so much.
Speaker 2: Right, o Jo? Check this out.
Speaker 1: The stats are making the rounds today about passing touchdowns. Through two weeks in twenty nineteen, there were one hundred and five. In twenty twenty, there were one hundred and ten. In twenty twenty one, there were one hundred and ten. In twenty twenty two there were one hundred and five, and twenty twenty three they were eighty six. In twenty twenty four they're sixty nine. Yeah, if the quarterback played down, why are passing touchdowns down, oh Joe, this year as opposed to what they I mean, you think about it from five years ago, they're down damn near forty forty percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, that's crazy. You know, I'm not sure. I'm not sure because all the rules are in favor of the goddamn offense anyway.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: One of the rules, why the players you can't you can't touch them at you know, the dbs, you can't touch the receivers after five yards and all this other stuff. So you would think the offensive production, especially when it comes to touchdowns, statistically they should be high, but they're not.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm not sure what it is. Uh, you can blame the quarterback play or you can blame the goddamn play.
Speaker 2: Call it. I think what it is. I think a lot of it is you got more rookies playing.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I mean think about how many how many rookies we got playing, and you know, Brady Payton, A lot of the quarterbacks, like quarterback players, is slipping.
Speaker 2: It's going back. Yeah, we're not they're not teaching these guys.
Speaker 1: They're just throwing them out there because they're high draft picks and they're not ready to play. Yeah, I don't think the rookies that have the rookie throwing the quarter touchdown this year? Has Jane Daniels throwing a touchdown? Has Caleb Williams throw a touchdown? Has who's a Boat Nicks throwing a touchdown? Has any of the rookie quarterbacks throwing a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yet? Can you know I'm I'm one.
Speaker 4: Of up ja, but I'm one of up Jaydon Dames do a touchdown against the They just they just played the Giants too.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if we do a touchdown though.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know that they end up winning the game.
Speaker 1: But all right, oh Joe, yo, now it's time for rough We hadn't had this segment in the wild.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for rough draft.
Speaker 5: Rough Draft, rough draft, rough draft.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Today the show is prompted by best rap albums. Oh, best rap albums? You know, with the with the Super Bowl got us thinking, okay, who is this?
Speaker 2: Who is that? Where you go with this? And that? So the best rap album?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, whoa hold on this? This is this is difficult.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me who's going first?
Speaker 1: Me or you?
Speaker 2: Am I first? I would show you first? All right?
Speaker 4: Best rap album? Life after Death? Is that that's the two disc album? Right yeah, I'm just I'm just throwing this out there. Life after That, Biggie Smalls, because that's a classic.
Speaker 2: I'm going all lives on me, Tupac.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me noads Illmatics album.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the chronic all right, good one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That's a good one. Okay, give me jay Z's reasonable doubt.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me u.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I'm gonna go outcast at a lams Oh ship.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 5: Wrapped too. Lil Wayne called it one two and three.
Speaker 2: I would take. I would take jay z Blueprint.
Speaker 5: Oh it's my last one right here.
Speaker 4: Huh give me, give me juven give me juvenile four hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: Okay, almost make take a snoop bio double g.
Speaker 1: What doggy dog Doggie style, the one with the doghouse.
Speaker 5: On the front.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was a good one. But I won this rough draft though.
Speaker 1: All right now, who you Okay, we got honorable mention. You get two honorable mention picks.
Speaker 5: Honorable mention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, the chat might not agree with this. This is during my time when I lived in LA. One of my favorite artists, so I want to give him that honorable mention.
Speaker 5: Dub C. I don't know if you know who dub C is, but yeah, dub dub dub C.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm gonna take d m X first one. Okay, anything with D but I would take that first album.
Speaker 5: Okay, and listen, you know I talk a lot. You know I'm smooth with the tongue.
Speaker 4: You know, it's some of the things I love to say. A lot of people might not agree with this, they might not agree with this decision, but it's someone that I enjoy listening to. And that's that's sugar Free. That's that's sugar Free, and that's that's any album. Because he'd be talking and y'all might y'all might not know about him. You know, if you're from the West Coast, you probably do. I'm going sugar for you with my honorable mention.
Speaker 2: Damn am I'm going there with M.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can't. You can't go with it. You can't go wrong with that, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that our the general, our generation here understands how good and iconic M was during his day during his run.
Speaker 5: But he was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's funny.
Speaker 4: And speaking of rap, I don't. I don't listen to rap. Chat. You don't listen to rap like that. You know, I'm old school blue jazz, you know, class school for stuff like that. But chat, I know, y'all know who Sauce Walker is. You know who Sauce Walker is on I don't man listen. I got I just got hit the soft Walker man. He really he'd be he be spitting, especially when he talked, you know he'd be.
Speaker 5: I like him.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: And there's a song that soft Walker has man that speaks to me. It speaks to me.
Speaker 4: It's not an environment or circumstances I come from. But listen to the pain in his voice when he talked. It's a song called peace Treaties. Okay, I know you probably you probably gonna listen to a chat if y'all know about the song by soft Walker called Peace Treaties. I've been listening to the same song on repeat. It's not even that long anything but two minutes long. And just what he's saying, like I could, I could, I could feel the pain in his voice when he rap it. It's called peace Treaties. If I don't, if anybody knows soft Walker, tell him. I said, man, bro, I salute you. If you want to get in the booth together, I'll let you.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh we left off for fifty get rich to dot trying left off for n W A straight straight Okay, Hey, we left our rock here being rock hem uh man a T I.
Speaker 4: In so many ways we could have gone. It's so many ways we could have gone based on on our preference. Hell, I could win crucial conflict.
Speaker 2: I mean I bought. I mean, I mean looking at ours, we kind of like old school.
Speaker 1: We ain't really got wet, really got nobody new all here, we got a little old.
Speaker 2: We got all the old dogs. Man.
Speaker 1: So I went with all lives on me the chronic at aliens jay Z blueprint Snoop dogg dog is style uh DM Max automlemnson with DM Max and eminem ohtil where life after death, life after death? Non illmatic thought you was going with God? So reasonable doubt jay Z a little low way he got to call the one two, three, four, five, six seven juvenile Automa mentioned he went dumb sea and sugar free. Yeah bad, I don't show you dirty bad. All right on, Yoe, we're back. We're back. We brought your favorite back. Now it's time for spell o sinko.
Speaker 5: Hey that this chat. I've been I've been studying.
Speaker 4: I've been studying Mythosaurus, just for for for moments like this, and I can say, chat, I won't let you down.
Speaker 5: I won't let you down. I promise you.
Speaker 1: Uh, and we left our Kanye College Dropout, which might be one of the best albums.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it was definitely.
Speaker 1: All right on Yoe. Your first word colonoscopy.
Speaker 5: Oh, colonoscophy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, colonoscopy. Huh not the colonoscopy, that's what I said. Okay, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. C O l O N s c O p y mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That was right. O l O n oh s c O P y.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: You left the old you left the oh after the n if this one chie me ye check this out. This is also a book in the Bible, lamentations Lama who lamitations, Well, that's in that's in the Old Testament. New Testament, Yeah, new one. I think it's in the Old Testament. Actually, I think limitations.
Speaker 4: That the Old test I d Lama lamitations. Yes, shoot, listen, I don't I don't. I don't remember that. I don't know what Bible you got. But I'm l A M A t A t I O N.
Speaker 2: S no l A emmy n t A t I O n oh lamb in limitations.
Speaker 5: Damn, I ain't know about that. What I know about Philippians and proverbs? Oh damn.
Speaker 2: Testicide metestaicize.
Speaker 1: What metestaicize A testicides testa size.
Speaker 5: Motesta size, Yes, use it in the sentence please.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's when something grows.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't know if you have been to the doctor, but they'll say, like your cancer has metesticized, which has means it's grown.
Speaker 5: Boy, that's a Harvard right there. Boy.
Speaker 1: But hey, that should be easy for a guy with the Harvard or water or semester.
Speaker 4: But you got to understand, I went to Harvard for a semester, but I got thrown out.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, so you ain't even making a full semester.
Speaker 5: Huh, I ain't making a full semester. The actually they caught me cheating on.
Speaker 4: His test testicides test man M A.
Speaker 1: T I think it's pronounced metastasize, but we'll go with that.
Speaker 5: Oh mattack okay, m A T M hm A s.
Speaker 1: Emmy t A. I yeah, it's meta.
Speaker 2: M E T A s T A s I z E fantasticize.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the this is the easy one here, Oh Joe, this is very easy. Girulous what girulous?
Speaker 2: Girls?
Speaker 1: It is gardless. I think it's girulous. It's the person that loves to talk about bullge eye, foolishness, girless, girlous. Hey, I think it's put off girlss.
Speaker 4: But when I want to spell and be, when I want to spell and be eighty seven, but I ain't never.
Speaker 1: Heard no words like this, girlous, girless, girlous, girulous is the person is a talker. It's a talkative person that likes to talk about foolishness, bullgoys.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Most of the time, words like this are real tricky, and the spelling of them can be real tricky. So I'm just gonna I'm gonna take a wing at it. I'm gonna take a wing at it. I might miss, but the fact that I'm trying. G u r l o U s.
Speaker 2: G a are u l o u s girrulous.
Speaker 5: Was this close.
Speaker 2: You were one more r. You had it.
Speaker 1: Damn observe ability, observability, observe ability.
Speaker 2: Oh oh b.
Speaker 4: S E r v A b I l I t y ding ding ding ding dinge. Not now you not see see what happened when you asked me a question and you asked me to spell something that I'm familiar with because I've been observing all my life. I've been observing all my life, and that's what you have to do. You have to observe because when we observe it, lets you know how you need to move.
Speaker 2: Uh, now it's time for dunk on up.
Speaker 5: And oh I was I was horrible tonight. I'm a little rush I'm a little rushing.
Speaker 2: You have been a while since we done? Are we done? Or dunk on up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's that's why I'm a little russy.
Speaker 1: Chat.
Speaker 5: I apologize for my spelling tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Please don't think in any way that I don't know what I'm talking about or that I'm I'm dumb.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, dunk on.
Speaker 4: First question, who holds the Jets record for the most sacks in a single season.
Speaker 2: He had the record. It was twenty two.
Speaker 1: I think he did it, Mark Gaston. He was a part of the New York Chack. The second game.
Speaker 2: It was Gaston, Joe Cleco, Martin Lions and that duels the long.
Speaker 5: Okay, what year was that?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Let me see hold on nineteen is he? I think I want to say eighty four or eighty five. I'm gonna say eighty four.
Speaker 5: Damn. Okay, why the else door?
Speaker 2: Don't you do that? Don't you that that computer?
Speaker 5: That what a log?
Speaker 2: Got a log there? Let me cut his computer off. Let me got the compute off?
Speaker 5: Right? Quek now, you cheating man?
Speaker 2: Okay on it, y'all saw that the long deal on it?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, all right? Oh yeah, you ain't gonna get this one.
Speaker 4: Who holds the forty nine Ers franchise record for the most career sacks.
Speaker 2: The forty nine Ers.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Fred Dean.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely wrong. The answer is Brian Young. How about he got fixed eighty nine and a half.
Speaker 2: Damn, I ain't gonna be why I had that many?
Speaker 4: Yea eighty nine and a half. Oh yeah, eighty nine and a half. Okay, here we go, here we go, Here we go, number three, number three. Oh yeah, you definitely gonna get this one either.
Speaker 2: I fini get it.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't me. Yeah, they just.
Speaker 4: Played the night which Eagles player holds a franchise record for the most receptions in a single season.
Speaker 5: Oh, you definitely a't gonna get this one. Are you looking at the right remember that cheating?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: Hello, most receptions in the same season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you definitely ain't gonna get this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, we're gonna we're gonna have We're gonna get the same amount, right.
Speaker 2: I will get I will get. What more to you? You ain'tven a.
Speaker 5: Trust me? You going one in five?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? A? J. Brown? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Zach Ertz one hundred and sixties, one hundred and sixteen receptions.
Speaker 5: In twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Wow, Oh, you.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna get this one either, getting all these wrong?
Speaker 4: Which Packers kicker holds a record for the longest field goal in team history?
Speaker 5: And how long was it?
Speaker 4: Which Packers kicker holds the record for the longest field goal in team history?
Speaker 5: And how long was it?
Speaker 1: Oh? My goodness, I'm gonna say Max Crosby. Who Max Crosby?
Speaker 4: That is absolutely wrong. Max Crosby plays for the Oakland Raiders.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Mason Crosby.
Speaker 5: You already said Max. But it's Mason, right, It's Mason Crosby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you I was thinking, I was thinking Mason Crosby. What I said? Max? Okay? But you know, but you know, just so you know, I was on that track, don't you.
Speaker 4: No, it ain't about being on track, It's about being right and you ndersaid Mason again. So now this is your last one, and you're finna get this wrong too. And I told you you were both going one in five. Okay, here we go. Oh hell nah?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, all right? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because see this is a Ravens This is a Ravens question.
Speaker 5: And you might not this.
Speaker 2: I was only that two years though, Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, but but still, you know, you know your history. Plug your computer up right, you're working the night because you won in three? What year did the Ravens have a three hundred yard passer, a thousand yard rusher, and a thousand yard receiver? And I need the names of the players in the east position that were that accomplished this feat.
Speaker 5: It's pretty easy too.
Speaker 4: I had a three hundred and a three yard passer, a thousand yard rusher, and a thousand yard wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Kyle Bohler, Jamal Lewis and Derek Mason.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 4: You got one third of the question right because the thousand yard receiver was Derek Mason.
Speaker 5: But the quarterback with Joe Flacco and the.
Speaker 4: Running back with a thousand yards Rice Rice, Yes, sir ah Man, there we go.
Speaker 5: Like I said, went one for five and I went one for five.
Speaker 1: And I had a Florida Affordian slip. Oh who a Freudian slip?
Speaker 4: So did I on the on the on the on colonoscophy, I left I left out of Oh yeah, yeah, so we're in the same boat.
Speaker 5: We're in the same.
Speaker 2: Boat, all right, Oh Joe, if time for Q and A, Q and A.
Speaker 5: I'm killing good at night?
Speaker 4: Well I should, like I can talk all goddamn day.
Speaker 1: I g Rick thirty five twenty six. I ever love you, Ojoe, lost sixty.
Speaker 5: To love you Rick, I fucking love you, bitch.
Speaker 1: See, I lost a sixty two hundred dollars parlay tonight about one, Jake Elliott point, can I get some love and cheer me up? O?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, listen, I apologize for you losing your money. Right, But when it comes to gambling, gambling is something that I don't do. I don't do because if I'm going to lose money, I want to be the result or I want to be the reason it's lost.
Speaker 5: Therefore I don't do it.
Speaker 4: But as a gambling man, brother, as a gambler man, if you have to understand, they're going to be wins, they're going to be lost.
Speaker 2: This absolutely, that's what they call the gambling.
Speaker 4: That's what they called the gambling. So there's really not much I can tell you. If you lost sixty he said, sixty two hundred.
Speaker 2: He lost the sixty hit did it loot? I mean like a parlay?
Speaker 1: He probably in order for it to be that big, he probably had like what like five or six and he needed Jake Ellen to have.
Speaker 5: X amount of poartic like, get sixty two hundred.
Speaker 4: You're right, right, okay, okay, okay, my bad man, damn man.
Speaker 5: I apologize for that. But rebound. You can rebound Thursday night.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you can rebound Monday night when the Bengals played.
Speaker 5: Play the Commanders. Wow, I help you with your Paul.
Speaker 1: This guy here, his entire special team, his entire fantasy team is hurt Jeorge. He got Jordan Love, Mahem Moster, Kenneth Walker, the Third, A J. Brown, Deebo, Samuel d Jo, David and Joku, Cooper Cup and Graham Gano.
Speaker 2: God damn you boys will go ahead.
Speaker 5: Quit this whole team hurt.
Speaker 1: Uh basically uh Kumar zero one two three four said, so the towning penalty by McLeod and Drake are receivers just responding to some previous trash talk. Just we didn't we don't see because the penalty piss is off everyone, But it's because of previous talk. Yeah, normally what happens they get the guy to respond, not the guy that started.
Speaker 5: Always always listen.
Speaker 4: I I just it's I think some of these players don't even like each other for real, man. Yeah, sure you know that that that's funny because I'm thinking about the punch that was thrown last night with al Shazir.
Speaker 5: How do you say his name.
Speaker 4: Like I'm and then you know, tonight Raby McLeod, you know, clocked off on c J.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, I'm starting to think these boys don't really like each other.
Speaker 2: For real, man. Who was that dude? Was that? Was that the Chicago game with a receiver round? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, but they started to be fine off on CJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, hey, he I think he'd be getting up under their skin. I don't know what CJ be saying, but he be getting up under their skin.
Speaker 1: Uh, Jesus loved Kobe, your uncle O show. Who are the most talented guys you know who didn't make it to the league?
Speaker 5: Ohoo most talented?
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, it's a bunch of them, you know, probably about a handful. I think about when I was in high school. There were some dudes that were phenomenal in high school. You know, you got to think I went to high school in the nineties. If you know anything about Miami and Liberty City in the nineties, yep. Uh, they chose, they chose the other path. Yeah, they chose the other past.
Speaker 5: You know that that fast money, it was, it was, it was, it was. It was good. You know, it was good.
Speaker 4: And they they were much much much better than I than I was at that time. I'm not sure as the year is going on or the years it went on, if they stuck the football, how how great they could have gotten, or if they had peaked while they were in high school.
Speaker 5: But man, there was some dudes come out the city.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I mean, we all we all know stories people in the chat. I'm sure you guys, if you played sports, you know people you know during their younger days that were phenomenal talents that would probably make it to the to the highest level in their respecting crabs, but just chose a different route.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably high school I played, but not high school. I played. Well then you we were the same age. We're in junior high together. Dude named Frank Shephard. He could do it all. Oh Joe played basketball, could run, play football, he could do it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't have to go We played like Pop Warner and Midge football.
Speaker 1: I have to go get it because you know, back then, if you didn't go to school, you couldn't play in the game. Right, Come on, Frank, just come today. You can miss them, you canster, you can miss the borrow the next day. But I'm gonna come back and get your ass again cause we got another game on Friday.
Speaker 2: Right. He was good like that, immensely talent.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely, But like you said, he chose a different path than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, we went to I mean grandmas were good friends. We went to the same church, the same classroom.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 1: Man, he had ability, I'm talking about young man. He had like a grown mad body in high school.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I see it. I know, I know we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Dang Evangelina, Rios, Uncanocho. I won my family's NFL pick for the first time. I owe it to listening to Nightcap and your insight. Thank you well, thank you and Uhela were between Bangelina Rios.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. We really appreciate that. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 1: Tell your family, I said hello, and uh tell him to subscribe.
Speaker 2: Samuel Briver Hello, Nightcap read the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Was the ever a moment you were frustrated when your team started a younger raw player as opposed to a veteran.
Speaker 5: I never had. I never had that issue because I always had a veteran, you know.
Speaker 4: I had John Kidner, I had Scott Mitchell, I had gust Farrott at one point. I had Ryan Fitzpatrick at one point as well. So I always had a veteran presence at the quarterback position. And obviously once Carson came in. Remember Scott Mitchell that played with her lefty?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, it was in Miami and then they went to Detroit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never had that problem, So.
Speaker 2: That was zi.
Speaker 1: Aaron Oen says, Oh, what was the play calling the game? Seiing third doctor Vergia of Pittsburgh in nineteen ninety seven. Uh. And the ninety six yard touchdown against Seattle we had in ninety seven. I think it was three twenty five because I was on the left. Three twenty five, all pivot, now three twenty five, all pivot, all thunder, all pivot.
Speaker 5: Wevot the pivots on our side, right, what you got to see all?
Speaker 2: We just said all. So when it says it's always telling everybody to run pivot, right.
Speaker 5: I'm bad, my bad, yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh And ninety six yard tests down against Oakland was Seattle, and we just wanted enough room to punt.
Speaker 2: It wasn't supposed to be anything special.
Speaker 1: Just run three yard slants because you got to realize, oh yo, we own the four yard line, and so that's really that's barely enough because normally the punt is about thirteen fourteen yards.
Speaker 2: So we snapped the ball.
Speaker 1: That's and and Brian is like, hey, let's just get like five or six yards because it was thirty and eighteen thirty sixteen thirty eighteen, and they brought a bliz. Well you brought up You bring a bliz and you hit a crease. It's a rap good night, Irene.
Speaker 2: I had reservations for six.
Speaker 1: At about twenty seconds, they said, mister sharp, how low will it take you to get there? I say, I beat there in ten seconds. Yeah, that's what happened. Ben Zeno oh two to one K Football Universe said, Hey, guys, I'm really loving the show. I played matchup in Madden twelve, based on the twenty eleven season many historic teams. I created a team that included the nineteen ninety broncos Man in two thousand and four and the two thousand and five Bengals man O six. What was y'all favorite Madden? Oh Joe, you still played madn though right here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Braze, hold on that.
Speaker 2: What's your rating? Can you can you beat? Can you beat Lebron? Hell Lebron?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Lebron can't even beat me in basketball, let alone, Matt, you talk about.
Speaker 1: Man, I mean they say Lebron. They say Lebron like top one thousand in the world.
Speaker 2: He Lebron.
Speaker 5: Good. You see this controler right here. I don't leave home without it.
Speaker 4: I leave hey listen, I leave my wallet and my car keys before I leave without this.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I haven't played Cam Newton is good. Derwin James is really good as well.
Speaker 4: Michael Parsons is good, Tyreek Hill plays as well, but nobody is as good as me.
Speaker 5: I'm the greatest Madden player.
Speaker 2: What is your rate? What is your rating? What do you rank in the world?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you O yo right now?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: Oh lord Mercy, Hey Chap, what's o your rank?
Speaker 5: The check don't know me?
Speaker 2: Yeah it do? What's your handle?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: What's your what's your handle?
Speaker 1: Love this this this ninja like pt like you can't hear me? Uh? Mario, Hey, unk Ojo? Can I get a shout out for my brothers Luis and future sister lost Samantha. We're all huge fans of the show. Much loved to both of you. You absolutely can, Mario, Hey, Louis, Samantha, congratulations on the upshoals, long healthy, happy marriage. Hopefully you guys will subscribe and make sure you collect that light button. But congratulations, guys. Mario, appreciate your support. Thank you for being here A low listener and follower of a Nightcap. We greatly appreciate your support here o, Jo and I and and teen Nightcap not an influencer. My mom told I told my mom your women have to go to the rest room to pass gas. She said, If that's if she had shopping money, hair and nails done, bills paid, she'll drive up the street.
Speaker 2: See what he's saying.
Speaker 1: You see why I'm talking to thank you, thank you mom, Thank you mom.
Speaker 5: That's too much. That's too much.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't. I don't think that's too I don't think that's a lot. I don't think I'm asking a lot.
Speaker 4: I think that's a bit excessive for someone to have to leave the room just to use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: To leave the room, Well you you ain't fnna take no dump on the floor, appeal on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to leave the room, go in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah. But they can leave it open.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't want to hear you peeing up going to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I don't have no, I don't have to listen if if she has to do number two, I have no problem with her doing number two.
Speaker 5: Lead it open, we can still hold the conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, what we're talking for? What we gotta talk about? What?
Speaker 1: What is so important that it can't wait till you get finished doing your business for us to have this conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out what's great important.
Speaker 5: I got a question. Yeah, so you never, you've never.
Speaker 4: I'm listening some of the greatest, some of the best conversations, the deepest conversations, meeting conversations.
Speaker 5: Let me finish now some of the best stuff.
Speaker 4: It happens when your girls on the toilet doing number two and you just sitting there on the on the on the edge of the bathtub, and y'all converse on on on various topics that might be important.
Speaker 1: I turned the war, I turned the water on and closed the door when I go pee.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 5: You don't know about romance. Man, I do know. But that man, that's that's that's romantic.
Speaker 1: That's romantic. That's romantic. I'm telling you, Hella, I ain't. I ain't have no conversation. And see, here's the thing. If y'all knew some of the women that had dated, which y'all see, consider y'all know so much about my life, y'all should know.
Speaker 5: Ask them.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the bathroom in front. I don't go. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Woman gonna tell y'all past gas in front of her. I oh, I can see if I feel capacitated, I can get my big black, rusty butt up and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: A man, listen, So you a woman has to for her to pass gas, she gotta lead it room.
Speaker 2: You just go to the bathroom. About Yoe? For what?
Speaker 5: That's a sign of love. That's a sign of.
Speaker 2: Comfort, sign of love. I don't love me, then I don't want you to love me just like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't living right man. That's that's that's that's part of just being human.
Speaker 5: You know, Joe, let me.
Speaker 2: So is eating. So is eating. But I don't want you chewing with your mouth open. It's just a.
Speaker 1: Part of life. You need to eat to live. But I don't want you chewing with your mouth open. You see how that works.
Speaker 5: O Joe, tada, you got to You got too many rules, man.
Speaker 1: I ain't got O Joe. You make it seem like I say, you got to be in by five o'clock. You can't leave the house before seven o'clock. I ain't got no rules like that. I got one rule. I don't want you to pass gas in front of me. That's asking too much.
Speaker 5: No, But there's a servant. There's a certain level of comfortability when you've been with some.
Speaker 2: Get that comfortable with me.
Speaker 1: I think there's certain things, some things that should be A man should keep to himself and a woman should keep to herself.
Speaker 4: I have a question, Yes, so if Michelle passed gasing friend you, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't going there with you? O Joe, Tim type and saying oh and o Jo, Mike and I love the show. I have one question. What do y'all think I should do for my thirty sixth birthday next Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Say? Haven't you done?
Speaker 5: Say a prayer?
Speaker 3: Do what I do?
Speaker 4: My birthday is January night, nineteen sixty eight, on the night of the eighth, at eleven fifty nine and that clock hit midnight.
Speaker 5: I say a prayer thanking the Lord for seeing another year.
Speaker 4: You don't need to do nothing. You don't gotta do nothing, don't spend no money, don't spend no money. Just thank the Lord for seeing another year. Because there are a lot of people that's going to be your age that didn't make it.
Speaker 5: Come on now here.
Speaker 2: I'm to feel another day. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Every every day I wake up and five hit the floor. Yeah, man, thank you God for letting me over my eyes. Yease, I know somebody had somebody had had an appointment.
Speaker 4: Oh skill one thing about an appointment of that, that appointment you never know when it's coming. You never know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: From acron, jug, we missed you, bro. Where you being?
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I'm concerned about your delicacy. You eat skunk and raccoon? No, no, rack, no stunk raccoon? O cho you eat booty? Uh you going to get rabies? And oo you go to catch eat colon. Can't help my can't help my guys go out like that.
Speaker 2: Be careful. No no, no, never mentioned nothing about that eat no, no, no stunk.
Speaker 5: See see the problem is, I'm not who is that that ship said that?
Speaker 2: H J douve from Achron?
Speaker 5: Hey j oh he from Akron.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah not Lebron. Homeboy.
Speaker 5: They don't they don't eat ass an acron man. They just he don't know.
Speaker 4: No, better make sure tell it. Get in the showery, try this. I know you probably got a girl. If you don't got one, go out.
Speaker 5: There and get one. Do the whipped cream trick.
Speaker 4: Get you some cherries from publics or rouse or Vaughn's with whatever y'all got out there in akron Kroger's.
Speaker 5: Get you some whipped cream, try it, tell you put that put that, put that chair right there in that whole, put the cherry on top.
Speaker 4: Get the whipped cream. Yeah, and try to get to the cherry. You gotta bury the cherry down there and get down there and get it.
Speaker 1: I'm good, no, mm hmm, no, I'm good. I'm passing. Laveil Quizon Bear. Today is me and my wife's eighth anniversary. He wish us a happy anniversary and give us some words of wisdom which we love you guys. Lavell and Gabrielle Quizzon Bearry Lavell. Gabrielle is a Gabrielle or Gabriella Gabrielle. We're gonna go with Gabrielle. Happy eight God, you're doing great now. Y'all don't need no words of encouraged me.
Speaker 5: You made it eight years, yes, yees.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't make it eight months.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow will be Uh, it's unbelievable. We're happy for you. We're proud of you. Eight and before you know it to turn into eighteen and uh, hopefully you have continued.
Speaker 2: Great help. Yeah, and prosperity.
Speaker 1: Seems like you guys really really love each other because you guys listen to the show together, and couples that do things together they normally stay together a little longer.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got to live as one. There are no individuals and we come together. We're one.
Speaker 1: And uh so, congratulations on your eighth anniversary. Many many more anniversaries to come. And whatever have you done to make it this far? Keep that going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't forget one band, one sound.
Speaker 1: One band, one sound, many zell your unk and old shoe. What is the worst injury you've seen doing you all careers? Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, the worst injury I saw, Well, it has to be.
Speaker 4: It had to be Carson Man first play of the game, Chemo Van Old often whatever his name is.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to say that.
Speaker 1: The left ran in the Carson's knee. Ah uh yeah, I mean a cl achilles tear. I fractured my eye socket, I dislocated my elbow, broke my collar bone. God damn, yeah, I got a plate in this side, broke my collar bar. Everything may have happened on the left. On the left side too, broke my collar bone fractured, my eye socket, Yeah, fractioned eye socket, had the nerves dead. And this left Nah, it's my right ankle, my right ankle had the nerve dislocated.
Speaker 2: My right elbow ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, you remember the remember the video game operation from back in the day. Yeah, yeah, that's what you sound like, like like the little video game operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Obviously I've had both of my hears repair. So your boy, your boy a y'all, y'all, mak see. I mean obviously you know we saw. I'm old enough to remember when Joe thiseman on this very on, in a very similar situation, Lawrence Taylor sacked Joe thisemand and have a compround compound leg fracture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm old enough to remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm old enough to remember when Napoleon macallum dislocated and almost lost as a leg because he tore an artery.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Edwards.
Speaker 1: I think he was Rookie of the Year with New England playing beat sam football flag football.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think I think he put the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: No, he with the Patriots at the time, the running back yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. He ended up going to the Dolphins. I think your name was Robert Edwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember, I remember that.
Speaker 2: From your versus Georgia. I think that's what I think, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, And so you know, people be man, dang you be you me man, you be walking like yeah, have two place hips and have all the injuries that I've had, and see how you be walking at fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wouldn't change a thing, Oh Joe, Yeah, I got shoe.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't change a thing cause it got it got me and my family out of that situation.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got lucky. I ain't having any entries.
Speaker 2: Uh Jr.
Speaker 1: Corver said, uh, make sure o Yo put his name on one cup whenever he visits. Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, Oh Joe, don't drink go no real cups? Oh cho, get solo cups or styrophone. Oh we throw that stuff right the trash. Why oh what you mean?
Speaker 2: Why? Oh?
Speaker 1: I wish I could bad. Look here, boy, I bet I'll ever get straightened with you. I'm drinking straight out of the ocean. Ain't no sharing, no canteen. Oh no, now I'm good. Come on, unc man, you.
Speaker 2: Ain't had no water in two or three days. I'm good.
Speaker 4: Hey, so we in the desert and I got one canteen. You ain't gonna drink from the canteen.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm gonna hit you over your head. I'm gonna take your k tea. I ain't drinking about I ain't drinking by you. Oh no, don't you don't put all the booty particles in the water.
Speaker 5: No, man, ain't no, ain't no part ain't no particles.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: They you gotta make sure they come out of shower.
Speaker 1: You drank it out of styring foam or red solo cup. We could throw that thing away. As a matter of fact. You ain't even off no fork. We got plastic force for you, spoons, knives, cups and paper plates.
Speaker 5: And I ain't that bad.
Speaker 2: Ain't that.
Speaker 1: On the way I would drink, I would have you a little swig. I would take you a little swig of clor rocks. Yeah, kill whatever you got.
Speaker 5: Bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, one day, you're gonna have to you know you're gonna after You're gonna have to evolved. Now, I keep telling you that I evolved as you get as you get older, and and you want to deal with some of the some of the younger women.
Speaker 2: Tell what I gotta do.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you got you you.
Speaker 2: Know what on topic figure, that's why I got slim pictures.
Speaker 5: You got them. You got these young bulls out here. Man, that's doing the man.
Speaker 4: They be having women all on top of the ceiling fan, going around on top of the city. They tied to the ceiling fan. What yeah, all type of new ship. Man, you got you gotta be created.
Speaker 2: Man, I had my ceiling fan tooking that taken down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta try that.
Speaker 4: And you you got you get your a little small one that she don't wait that much tied to the ceiling fan and then turn it on low.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she can get a kick out of that.
Speaker 1: So hold on, how am I supposed to hold on? First of all, I'm fifty, so you know, hey, look at my age. Oh Joe, you know I ain't. You know, I can't like so if I if I ain't, so if they buying cars and burking bags and let.
Speaker 2: Seeds and doing that, I can't compete.
Speaker 4: See listen, there's a small percentage of men that are buying cars and that burking ship.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about a small percentage. I'm about so small.
Speaker 2: Very but but hello, but o Joe. But the women I like, they like the guy that's buying the broken bag of the cars. Well, I mean, you know we shot at the same departments though, Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, those guys, those guys in that tier, they they all they all dating the same.
Speaker 5: It's like one big old don't don't get me started. Don't get.
Speaker 1: People always say, well, man, why y'all date the same girl? Joe, do you think you think the moth lights flying to the flame. Oh, he knows how it's gonna end.
Speaker 2: He can't help it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, now, it's the attraction and that it has, Yes, sir, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Attracted to what you're attracted to. She attracted what you attracted to. And guess what, that's what surrounds you when you go places.
Speaker 1: That is what is around you, around those type of women, those women are around those type of guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you put yourself in that environment based on what you want.
Speaker 1: If you go to that serenet, I'm expecting to see Kate Buffalo, I'm expecting to see wildebeests, lions, rhinoceros hippopotamuses.
Speaker 2: That's what I expect to see when I go to that environment.
Speaker 1: When you go to the environments and you're an athlete, celebrity, entertainment, entertainer, you're going to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Long as long as you understand, I ain't going back to Houston no more, that's for sure. I ain't going back either. I might know that I might go to a Texas game.
Speaker 2: Let you boy, no God, I go down there with you, bet we No.
Speaker 4: Spirit got specialist to Houston too for Miami. Uh huh, Spirit got specials from Miami to Houston.
Speaker 2: I drive. I have to be starting that driving. Hey, hey, I got spoiled. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't drive locked. I got about thirty minutes. I got about thirty minute driving. Other than that, you go lock up back, be tight. I need a massage therapist before I get out to you, before I get out the car. Uh man u uh back to mylik said, oh Jove got that dog in him. He loves smelling from behind. Huh, you know that's our dog. That's our dogs greet each other. They walk around it like.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It depends on what kind of dog you are.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, you know what it is? Yeah? Oh yo, man, you know what I guess that's you know, I guess I gotta go on going inside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever, whatever you got to do.
Speaker 2: Oh big old bell o, o old big dog can't hunt no more?
Speaker 5: Oh yellow, go take him back to the past again.
Speaker 2: Got hey?
Speaker 1: Oh joys tied me to go hey, like we had uh without a little boy, we had a dog name Joe boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tied me to come on here and get on the porch and just lay on the porch.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna jump out the porch. Just who.
Speaker 1: He ain't going the way with. He couldn't do it no more with Joe. He couldn't do it no more. Uh man, Hey, they do it like that. So now explains it?
Speaker 5: Hey man, listen, man, it's the creativity. The creativity is that is that an all time high?
Speaker 4: I mean things that you unimaginable, you know, to be able to please some of the individuals that you know, folks are dealing with. So I mean, if you still, if you're still in kindergarten when it comes to romans and and and being with someone, it's like, you know, that's considered the bare minimum.
Speaker 2: I'm in the eighth grade.
Speaker 5: I feel you.
Speaker 2: Bad, o, Joe bad. I gotta, I gotta stay away from you.
Speaker 4: I'm no, I'm I'm a great influence. I'm a great influence for for for for some of the things that I'm that I'm great at, and experience that.
Speaker 1: You know, you good at financial literacy and you're good at stuff like that. But don't be taking the woman the basketball. Don't be taking the daint details from oh.
Speaker 4: Yoe, Oh no, take you take it for me, take it, yeah, take it from me, especially day. Oh yeah, I'm right where you want to go. I may have all your money in your pocket by the time.
Speaker 5: The night in.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know what to keep doing?
Speaker 1: All that I spend a little money nah ah Yeah, yeah, I ain't doing that. You can't take it with you, yeah, and I can't take it with me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I no, I don't know what that appointment is. But to make sure when I do have it and be some left over for that funeral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, it gonna be enough. I done, gave, I done, gave what you call them, Hey, they got their structures and make sure they started on time. One o'clock. I want the path to stand it up at water clock at twelve fifty nine, I wanted ay, I wanted him to be walking, walking towards the right. Yep, that's what I wanted to do. Close the door, hey, at water clock, closed the door. If you ain't at what o'clock, you ain't coming in?
Speaker 5: Lockdown?
Speaker 2: Lockdown? Heh God, oh Joe man, that was a quick game tonight. I'm able to get some decent sleep tonight, Ojo.
Speaker 5: Me and you both. I got my flight to Philly in the morning.
Speaker 2: Guys. That concludes our episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for tuning in as you watch the Falcons come back and defeat the Eagles twenty two to twenty one. Cousins leaves a drive at the end, here's Drake London for a touchdown and they win the ball game twenty two to twenty one. Jesse base Third ends up picking up Jalen Hurts to preserve the victory as the Falcons gets as much needed and a hard fought win twenty two to twenty one over the Eagles. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite k Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five. He's the rock runner explording there from Liberty City. He's a binger Ring of Fame, Honoie a pro bowler, All Pro. That's Chad o Josenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And guys do it's a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, and thank you for counting, Thank you for mattering, and thank you for supporting Unk and Ocho and everybody here at Nightcap. Make sure you go check out Shade by the Portier. We have it in stop and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, check out our e commerce site and we'll ship it directly to your home. Make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shayshaped Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Again, the Falcons beat the Eagles twenty two twenty one. Ocho Drake London touchdown put them ahead, and Jesse Bates seals the victory with an interception over Jalen Hurts. I'm up, he's Ocho. This is nightcap.
Speaker 5: We're out.