Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: That's you. I am all in with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, Part two fall. We're going to get to it right now, all right? Uh. Lorele I is walking around stars Hollow and sees a convalescent home for sale. Laura, excuse me, ladies, nun sisters, is Whoopy Goldberg around anywhere? Whoopy Goldberg is an American actress, comedian, and TV host known for her roles in the color Purple. She had multiple roles in the color Purple. I didn't know that. Lorelei is referring to Whoope's film Sister Act, where she portrays a nightclub singer going into hiding from her mobster boyfriend in a convent as a nun. Did you know? Whoopy Goldberg is one of the few entertainers to achieve an EGOT, having won an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony Award. M okay, A lot of most people don't even have one of those. Do you have any of you guys have any of those awards? I got a Golden Potato from E News.
Speaker 3: I have is a People's Choice Award. That's all I got.
Speaker 1: You have a People's Choice award. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's heavy, guys, it's got to.
Speaker 1: Be People's Choice Awards. Good look at that. So that's your higher on the list. I got a golden potato from with best Best Chemistry with Lauren Graham.
Speaker 2: Wait, I didn't know they had awards.
Speaker 1: They made up an award because the chemistry Tweenys was so good. They said, we got to give these guys a potato and painted gold.
Speaker 2: That's there you go. I go down a rabbit hole. I don't know who else has golden potatoes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's pretty rare. It's kind of like the Nobel Prize of acting, sort of. I don't know what even that means.
Speaker 3: I'll do this one.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Laurlike questions why they are selling the convalescent home. No Number one says, I'm sorry. The place is old, but it has wonderful bones in a brand new root of floor. Lie says really. No Number two says, but if you're interested, you better move fast. Katy Perry was sniffing around here earlier, and then the nun goes. She dresses like hooker, but she comes with cash. Katy Perry is an American singer. Songwriter and TV judge, known for hit songs like Firework and Teenage Dream. She is one of the best selling musical artists of all time. And did you Know? In twenty fifteen, Katy Perry attempted to purchase a convent a comment in Los Angeles for fourteen point five million, sparking a legal dispute with the nuns who had once lived there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I forgot about about that.
Speaker 4: She thought it was just a random reference.
Speaker 1: I think she startled nuns.
Speaker 3: I remember that was a good reference, maybe versus guys.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she wrote a song about that. Gotta break that habit or something. I don't know. Joe betcha. Who's up the attire?
Speaker 2: All right? Rory hands Lorili the first three chapters of The Gilmore Girls. Rory says, I sat down and it just came out, flew out. It's like the story has been sitting in my brain for years, taking up space. Lorli says, like the lyrics to My Sharona. My Sharon has a hit song from the NAC Released in nineteen seventy nine, It topped the Billboard Hot one hundred and became one of the most recognizable rock songs of the late seventies and did you know the lead singer of The Knack, Doug Figer, wrote the song about a girl named Sharona Alpern who became his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You know, I met her. She she became a real estate agent and she was sitting on a listing. Uh, and we got to talking and she goes to they wrote that song about me. My great song.
Speaker 2: Such a good song.
Speaker 1: What a song?
Speaker 2: So how cool to like be like, yep, that song is about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's also like Stacy's mom, like all these songs they like have or rocks and like these are like it's about you because I.
Speaker 1: Don't care if we're not together. I have a song about me, girl.
Speaker 3: Jessey girl.
Speaker 1: What else is there? So? Anyway, the up shot of the story is I didn't buy the house. I didn't make an offer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: Another minor fun fact on that my husband new Doug Fighter.
Speaker 3: They used to race together.
Speaker 1: Oh really, wow, all over that one. Peace, Look at us, look at us.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm done, I'm moving on. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I think we're Sizan French.
Speaker 4: Rory presents Lurlai with the idea that if she doesn't like the first three chapters, she will disregard the book moving forward, and Rory says, I promise no harm, no foul. Laura I says, but you won't like me anymore. Rory says, not true. Laurel I says, I'll be your Candy Spelling. Rory says, you will not be my Candy Spelling. This is the second Spelling reference in a year in the life. Candy Spelling is the widow of TV producer Aaron Spelling and the mother of actress Tory Spelling. She is known for her complicated relationship with her daughter.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 4: Candy Spelling famously owned fifty six thousand square foot mansion in Los Angeles, one of the largest private homes in the US, which she sold in twenty eleven for eighty five million dollars to Formula one heiress Petra ecclestone.
Speaker 1: And she only hangs out in the kitchen. That's it. The only room she uses wrapping room. I remember the gift wrapping room, right, you know? Fifty five thousand other square feet never get lives in Wait, there was an actual gift wrapping room.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Mean fifty six thousand score feet.
Speaker 3: You have to fill up that space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to get creative. You know. This is the tennis room, this is the soccer room, this is the football room. I would love a room.
Speaker 2: I'm such an arts and crafts person's landing room. Yeah right, I'd love an extra room for like arts and crafts.
Speaker 1: Just be like a kid, yeah, Danielle.
Speaker 3: Okay, this one's kind of hard. Rory and Laurlai changed topics fory, So now shall we discuss bridesmaid dresses? Laura says yes, I'll let you pick Priscilla Queen of the Desert or disnutas. Rory says, yep, I'm gonna need some donuts for this. Priscilla Queen of the Desert is in nineteen ninety four Australian comedy drama about two drag queens and a transgender woman traveling across the Australian Outback. It became a cult classic for its bold visuals and LGBTQ plus themes dis nudas are body painted street performers. Did you know? The movie was adapted into a successful stage musical in two thousand and six, and its soundtrack, filled with disco hits, is considered.
Speaker 1: Iconic Sara all Right.
Speaker 2: Serena, a blonde bombshell and new wife to Renford, is interviewing to be a member of the dr Woman says it's not Serena like Hannah. Serena says, no, Serena. Woman says that's that tennis player's name, isn't it Serena. Serena says, actually, my mama named me after Bewitched. Bewitch is a popular TV sitcom that aired from nineteen sixty four to nineteen seventy two, featuring Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha, a witch trying to live a normal life with her mortal husband. Elizabeth also played cousin Serena on the series, and Serena Williams is the goat of women's tennis. And did you know that Elizabeth Montgomery came up with the signature nose twitch when casting spells.
Speaker 1: No, susann, I'm gonna let you have this, Okay? Can I see a lot of people wanted it?
Speaker 4: We'll see the actual word here or should I just leave it as a blank?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Okay?
Speaker 4: I can say the word. Okay. So, while still at the da R meeting, Emily goes on a tangent to Serena about how bullshit her interview was with them.
Speaker 1: Did you just say bullshit?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: I don't, Danielle, can you even say that word? I don't know. Can you say bullshit?
Speaker 3: Ask me for real?
Speaker 1: Weekend, Cameron, let's all say together, ready, three to one, sullshit get out of there.
Speaker 3: It's just everyone listening is hearing. Pee pee peepepepe.
Speaker 4: Emily says. Sometimes if a man is very old, that's a good position to be in because he'll probably be too exhausted to try and find wife number five and maybe you can wait him out, like barbar Sinatra. She just waited him out. But Renford is in perfect health, and the minute he finds a new place with bottle service, you'll be right back at Tracy Anderson's, which you should have thought about before you signed that ridiculous prenup.
Speaker 1: He gave you, uh great stuff.
Speaker 4: Barbara Sinatra was the fourth and final wife of Frank Sinatra. She was married to him for twenty two years until his death in nineteen ninety eight. Did you know barbar Sinatra founded the Barber Sinatra Children's Center, which focuses on providing counseling for abuse children. Tracy Anderson is a fitness trainer known for her celebrity clients, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lopez. And did you know Tracy Anderson developed her own fitness method, the Tracy Anderson Method?
Speaker 1: What else? What her name? Danielle?
Speaker 2: Have you been to Tracy Anderson?
Speaker 3: I haven't, but there's one in Brentwood and driven passed it too many times to count, But no, I haven't. I'm a run. I'm a running kind of goal.
Speaker 2: I think the Brent would have Wan clos is now only in Studio City. It's actually like one of the hardest workouts. It's just hot in there.
Speaker 1: It's like it's set to like eighty degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really hot. You're just weating and doing weights time.
Speaker 1: It's kind of miserable, funny Danielle getting in shape? Just yeah, I ran by it because I was.
Speaker 3: You are your orange runner. Yeah, I'm a runner? Okay, Laura, should I go next?
Speaker 1: Let me take this one, Layla. I would like Luke to finalize the guest list. What Luke says he needs to get back of the diner, Laurela. The diner is fine. I called it doesn't miss you at all. It's in its underwear blasting Bob Seger. Bob Seger is an American rock musician known for his raspy voice and classic hits like night Moves and Old Time Rock and Roll? Can anybody sing? Nightmos? Do you know the do you know? Night Moses? And do you know? Nightmos?
Speaker 4: I probably would have if you hadn't just asked me, but now it's gone.
Speaker 1: Thank you. H Did you know old time rock and Roll gained newly? Did you know? Uh? Old Time rock and Roll gained renewed popularity? In the nineteen eighty three film Risky Business, where Tom Cruise's character famously dances in his Underwears't to talk about underwear here lately? Uh to the song when he is left alone at home. Classic scene NFLM.
Speaker 3: Danielle Hey miss Selene walks down the stairs to interrupt Luke and Laurla. Mis Selene says, Laura, I need to finish pinning that dress. I don't want you to lean over and have your Deanna Durbin's tumble out in front of the clergy. Laura, Liz is just one minute, miss Selene. Miss Selene says Lucas you are next. We need to make sure that suit hugs only the things that need hugging. Kirk Douglas taught me that. That and the horror. Luke says, my suit's fine, Miss Selene. Selene says, you know from here, you look like a little a little like mister Eli Walach Wallack. I met him on the set of Baby Doll. He was all about that, the method. He would say, don't you look at me. I've got to save my energy for Carol. Yeah. If that's what Kazan wants, that's what Kazan will get. I was very desirable back then. Deanna Durbin was a Canadian born actress and singer known for her sweet singing voice in the nineteen thirties and nineteen forties musical films.
Speaker 2: Did you Know?
Speaker 3: Diana Durbin was once the highest paid female star in Hollywood during her career. Eli while was an American actor known for his versatile performances, including roles in The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and Baby It Do All the Magnificent Seven. In The Holiday, he was the older man Kate Winslet character becomes friends with No Woh my god, Oh I love that movie.
Speaker 1: It was such a sweet part too.
Speaker 3: Did you know? He was a method actor and trained at the Actor Studio in New York City where he worked with legends like a lot Aliyah Kazanlia Elia Kasan. I love his character in the Holiday name such a cutie. Oh oh good one.
Speaker 2: All right, So Luke gives Lorlei one more guests for the wedding. Luke says, last names Sutherland, first name Keefer. Laura I says, really that's the name. Luke says, yep, Lores, is it spelled the same as in the real Keeper Sutherland. Luke says, it is the real Keifer Sutherland. Key here' Sutherland is a Canadian actor, producer, and director, best known for his role as Jack Bauer in the TV series twenty four and Did you know? Keifer Sutherland is the son of actor Donald Sutherland and has won multiple awards, including an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his portrayal of Jack Bauer.
Speaker 1: And Scott. This part was a nod to you.
Speaker 2: When Luke mentions he met Keefer as at a baseball camp. That was a really funny line though in that in that.
Speaker 1: Scene, well it really really was Danielle. I think you're up.
Speaker 3: Oh I just went, but I will do Buffy no problem.
Speaker 1: Ry, did you just go?
Speaker 3: I did a very long one, but I'll do this one.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's like we miss you, so go ahead, okay.
Speaker 3: Rory Paye's a visit to Christopher at his office. Chris says, how are you? Rory says me, I'm five by five. Chris says what Rory says? Oh sorry, it's uh. I was watching in Buffy Marathon and some things stick. This is the second time we reference Buffy in the revivals referenced it in Winter. The character Faith in Buffy had this catchphrase meaning she is one hundred percent and everything is fine. But in military terms it means loud and clear. Did you know? As mentioned by Suzanne in earlier pop culture, Doyle was part of Buffy. Danny Strong portrayed a Jonathan Lovinson for twenty nine episodes, and he returned to his character for an Audible series Buffy Verse story.
Speaker 2: Lorelai is shocked at Emily for selling her house, and Emily says people move all the time.
Speaker 1: Lorlai says, not you.
Speaker 2: You don't move or change. There's a picture of you in the attic that Dorian Gray is consulting copyright lawyers about the Picture of Dorian Gray is a novel by Oscar Wilde, and in the story, Dorian wants the picture to age and fade instead of himself. Did you note the idea behind the novel was that Oscar Wilde sat for a portrait for a Canadian artist, and afterward he jokes saying, what a tragic thing it is. This portrait will never grow older, and I shall only if it was the other way.
Speaker 1: Emily bought the how she and Richard used to rent every summer and the nantucket. Emily, we bought it and it wasn't even for sale. I just up and pulled a buggy seagull and made him an offer they couldn't refuse. Laura like, Okay, you just mixed your mob metaphors, but I appreciate the attempt. Benjamin Bugsy Seagull was an American mobster who was the driving force behind the development of the Las Vegas Strip. He was a childhood friend of Al Cap. Did you know when there was a warrant for components of the rest on murder charges, the Seagull allowed him to hide out with an ant.
Speaker 4: I don't wonder how the ant film about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that whole film about that with Annette Benning and Warren Beatty called Bugsy Goes Along. It's a good film. Somebody jump in, I'll go.
Speaker 4: Lorel I mocks Emily at her and it's like skills for purchasing the Nantucket home, and Lorlai says, well, hooray for the bulldog. This is a Citizen Kane reference. The line is delivered in an overly sarcastic manner by Susan Kin after her husband tells him tells her the newspaper has gone to press, who could care less about it. Lorlai uses this line because it's meant to be a dig at Emily for purchasing a home, almost like, oh boo, you're so rich that you purchased a house in Nantucket?
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 4: Bulldog is a newspaper term meaning the earliest edition of a morning or Sunday newspaper.
Speaker 3: Danielle all right. Emily continues to tell Lorlai about how she bought the Nantucket home, and Emily says, well, since you don't want it and I don't want it, I thought i'd sell it to someone who does want it. Or somebody who will pay me a lot of money to tear it down. That's fine too, show me the money. Have you seen Jerry maguire? It was on Stars last night. It's delightful. I can just totally hear her say that. Yeah. Jerry McGuire is a nineteen ninety six film written and directed by Cameron Crowe, starring Tom Cruise, Gooding Junior, and Rene Selweger. Did you know Cuba's character Rod screams, show me the money on the phone of Jerry. Well, he gets him to scream it as well to convince Jerry to get him the best contract.
Speaker 2: All right, So Emily has been funny and swearing recently. Laurli says, Hey, what was the exact moment you became a mammot play? Emily says, I started having a sherry every day in the afternoon. David Mammett is a playwright, filmmaker, and author. Mammett was known for his plays being full of expletives. His Blitzer Prize winning play Glen Garry Glenn Ross uses the F word one hundred and fifty one times. And did you know David's daughter is Zosha Mammett, who played Shoshana and Lena Dunham's HBO series Girls, which was referenced in Winter.
Speaker 1: Rory runs into Dean at Dosie's Margaret Laureli, how is Clara? She's living in Berlin with a guy named Wolfgang Rory van Halen. Wolfgang von Halen is the son of Valerie Bertnelliti and Eddie van Helen. Did you know Wolfgang is also a musician. He performed with his dad Eddie in van Halen from two thousand and seventy twenty twenty. Well, it's a good long run until his dad's passing. The band disbanded and is now part of a band of the band Mammoth WVH.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you a funny story about van Halen, which I'm gonna just say. I do not know if this is actually accurate, because I was not alive during this time. But my neighbor across the street has lived in his house since early since a long long time, and he told me back in the eighties, van Halen used to come to the house I live in because his best friend lived there and they used to rock out and he would go and hang out with them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know it's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's true, but my husband and I are always like, we live in a house. Van Halen was at, yeah, it's true. He swears up and down. He's like, I promise you. Van Halen used to jam at your house because his best friend lived there.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to. I have a rock connection with a place I used to live. The first apartment I ever rented, I met a guy the first night I was in New York. The same night I met Steve Rubel and he's his lawyer, and he says, and so, I don't know, we're just talking a group of us, and he said, I got a you know, big apartment on thirteenth Street. And he goes, you know, there's it's like three bedrooms. I said, I could rent your room. So I went and looked, and I took took the place, and I lived there. And it used to be Billie Idol's old place. Now we were still getting his mail there, no still getting his male and his girlfriend at the time forget her name, but she had some kind of a jewelry business and it was pretty thriving. She was getting tons of mail and people were sending her checks to jewelry yes, Yes, that is cool, Billy Idol, Wow, Susanna go ahead, all right.
Speaker 4: Rory shares with Dean what she would write about him in her book, and she says, and that you had a disturbing obsession with Lord of the Rings, that you had a terrible Smigel impression. I don't know if I'm saying that right. I am not a Lord of the Rings person. This is the second Lord of the Rings reference in the revival. Smiegel is the original name of the character Gollum. And did you know that Gallum is played by Andy Serkis in the Lord of the Rings films. And he got the idea for the voice from his cat when he was coughing up furball.
Speaker 1: That's a good story. Uh, let's see Tara, all right.
Speaker 2: Lorelei startles Suki in the kitchen and says her hearing isn't good because she's set one of Jackson's She set off one of Jackson's bear traps.
Speaker 1: Lorlai says, is what Suki says? Bear trap? Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's been reading Little House in the Big Woods to Martha and he got the part. He got to the part where Mau goes to check on the horses. But It's a bear. Little House in the Big Woods is a children's book by Laura Ingolis Laura Inglis Wilder, and this is the first book of her Little House series, and she tells the stories of her childhood in the American West. Did you know Wilder's Little House series included Little House on the Prairie, which became a TV series starring Michael Landon and Melissa Gilbert.
Speaker 3: Danielle Suki continues and says, so, now Jackson thinks that everyone outside is a bear, and he's rigged the entire property with bear traps that blast welcome to the Jungle if you tip them off. Welcome to the Jungle as a song by Guns n' Roses. We are assuming Jackson plays the song to scare off the bears, because you're supposed to make loud noises to deter them. Did you know? Geffen Records had a hard time selling the video to MTV, and David Geffen made a deal with the network to air it one time around five AM on Sunday morning. Then it became one of MTV's most requested videos.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, Amy and Dan, what a funny joke equipping bear traps with welcome to the jungle to scare off the bears. That's kind of brilliant. Scare anybody.
Speaker 2: So Emily puts on kads and they do a close up of it. Emily says, yes, Sydney, I'm on my way. I just need to heat up some soup and then I'm out the door.
Speaker 1: See you soon.
Speaker 2: This is a nod to Kelly Bishop's film Dirty Dancing, and then the film Kelly's daughter Baby Rehear says for a dance in keds throughout the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 2: The film catapulted the shoe brands a success. After the premiere, it drove ten times the average revenue growth at the time.
Speaker 1: Susanne, you are up.
Speaker 4: Jess is on the couch at Luke's house when he walks down the stairs in his tucks, and Jess says, wow, where is right? Said Fred? When you need him? Right? Said Fred is an English pop band of Fred and Richard Fairbrass, known for the nineteen ninety one hit song I'm Too Sexy?
Speaker 3: Did you know the song?
Speaker 4: The idea for the song came about when the brothers were working out at a gym and making fun of someone posing. Richard started singing I'm too sexy for my shirt in front of a mirror.
Speaker 1: As a joke, Danielle we got a Jess one.
Speaker 3: Jess continues to compliment Luke, you're a very handsome man. Luke says, all right. Jess says, I mean very hot. Luke says, I got it, just says Randy Gerbert. Randy Gerber is a business man who co founded the Sam Goos tequila with George Clooney, which was mentioned in Summer when Michelle and Laura I go to have drinks at the Secret Bar. He is also married to Cindy Crawford. Did you know the two Cindy's agent's wedding. Cindy was married to Richard Gear who did not attend the wedding with her at the time, and Randy had a girlfriend. They became friends first, then started dating after Cindy and Richard broke up.
Speaker 4: Ooz A Lorlai gives Rory back the first three chapters of the book and offers advice. Laura says, oh, just one note drop the the just Gilmore Girls, It's cleaner Gilmore Girls. This is from the Aaron Sorkin film The Social Network, about the creation of Facebook. And did you know that justin Timberlake's character Sean Parker offers Mark Zuckerberg advice on dropping the from Mark's original title the Facebook.
Speaker 2: When I saw this scene, I was like, this feels really familiar, and I realized what it was from once we were talking about it in the recap. But yeah, it was like the exact like I think what the hand gesture was the same as well, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: All Right, Tara, you got this next one?
Speaker 2: All right? Luke and Lorelei tell each other they planned a surprise flash mob to different songs for the wedding. Luke says, what song? Laura Lei says relaxed Don't do it? Frankie goes to Hollywood. I'm doing a flash mob too, shut up? What song? Hey nineteen? Relax Don't Do It is a song by Frankie Goes Hollywood, released in nineteen eighty four, and Hey nineteen was released by Steely Dan in nineteen eighty And did you know Relax Don't Do It is banned in the UK in nineteen was banned in the UK in nineteen eighty four for its obscene lyrics and music video, but it added to the song's popularity, and the band was lifted later the same year. This also reminds me of that scene from with Ryan Reynolds and like on the movie The Propose, all Oh, Sandra Bullock, Sandra Bullock, there we go. I just watched it on a plane recently.
Speaker 1: Where the hell? Where the hell are organization's going to learn that censorship doesn't work. It has the opposite effect. I mean, it's just stupid. Why are people still so stupid?
Speaker 3: It's just so as myself that every day of my life.
Speaker 1: Every day. Yeah, anyway, Danielle Okay Laurelay.
Speaker 3: Tells Rory about Luke's flash mob to plan to Steely Dan. Laura I says, it's fine. I texted Patty and she's going to switch it to Karma Chameleon, Rory says without telling him, Laura I says, yeah, Karma Chamelion is a song by Culture Club with frontman boy George. In episode seven or in season seven, episode twenty, Kirk sings another Culture Club song, do you really want to Hurt Me? Did you know? The song?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Number one in twenty countries and spent three weeks and number one on the Billboard Hot one hundred When It was released in ninety teen eighty three.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: This is when Reflecting Lights by Sam Phillips is playing in the background of the wedding montage. And this is the same song that Luke laurel I waltz to at Lizz and TJ's wedding in season four. Last Week Fights, This Week Tights. This dance in season four was an important milestone because it was a turning point in their friendship to romance.
Speaker 1: All Right, Tara, bring us home. It's the last one.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do it, Scott.
Speaker 1: I do not. All right, I'm losing vision in both, all right, I get that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm reading. I'm like like just blinking, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm afraid I'm gonna a long one.
Speaker 2: This is a long one. But all right, I'll take us home. Now that Lorelei is married, she wants to find someone for Rory as well. Larele I says, did that nice pee wee herman ever find a lady? Rory says, I'm thinking no, it's pretty safe to bet. It's a pretty safe bet. Laura says, you wanted to marry him when you were little, remember, Rory says, I Wanted to marry Edward Scissorhans and Jerry Orbeck from Law and Order. Pee Herman is a comedy character created and portrayed by the American comedian Paul Rubins, and Edward Scissorhans is a fictional character portrayed by Johnny Depp in the film of the same name. Jerry Orbeck played Detective Lenny Briscoe and Lawn Order for two hundred and seventy four episodes from nineteen ninety one to two thousand and four. This is also a nod to Kelly Bishop's film Dirty Dancing, where Jerry played Baby's father and husband to Kelly's character Marjorie.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Edward Scissorhans also starred Kathy Baker, who portrayed Mia in one episode of Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: And Stein That is Gonna do It for pop culture ladies, Thank you, Suzanne French Teryrisuit, Danielle Romo much appreciate. Danielle. You look like you have something to say. What do you want? No? Like, why are people so stupid? That's all I want to say. That's it?
Speaker 4: Episode about that?
Speaker 1: I know you know what?
Speaker 3: The first so Stupid episode one of the of the series is so stupid?
Speaker 1: That's not a bad. We should do an episode entitled why are they so stupid? That's not bad. Let's you know, let's create it. Let's do that. Let's get the paperwork started on it. Legal like it. I like it. Yeah, I like it too. Yeah, I guess this is it. Kids, and and Tara. This is not the last time we're going to be together. Because I had a talk with somebody and I put my foot down. Understand what happened. Sure, not breaking up. The band is staying together. That's all there is. Too. There's some rumblings right because I asked the question why are people so stupid? And then I made the phone call.
Speaker 3: I'm so lost.
Speaker 1: I get it. I got it anyway, in one form or another. So let's just wrap this episode up. It will not be the last time we're all together, and so there's no need for tearful farewells or breakup songs. And Suzanne, you look perplexed a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just thinking ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's scary. Yeah yeah, look on your Facebook.
Speaker 4: Your brain is I did not to have any sort of look on exactly all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thank you, ladies, and Thank you everybody for downloading. Really appreciate it. Wow, that took years. That was like multiple years, Danielle, that was like three.
Speaker 3: Three years, three years plus, Yeah, three years and a few months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you remember when this first started.
Speaker 3: I know, we didn't not know what the heck we were doing. We still don't, but we're right.
Speaker 1: But that's the beauty of it. We've learned less as we go, which answers the question why people are so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's us, No, no, we're the stupid people that we're.
Speaker 1: Having a great time. We're just we just want to have fun. We're just looking at have have fun. We just want to have a little fun. Uh. Anyway, thanks for download best literally the best fans on the planet. There's so many ways that you demonstrate this, and especially this week which I won't I can't talk about right now, but something really huge has happened. Yeah it's a little bit of a tease and massive. Yeah, fans are gonna be over the moon about it, and uh but what do you see it? Anyway, all the best, much love to everybody out there, Thanks for the downloads and staying with us, and we're going to keep this thing going until the cows come home, and the cows aren't even close to be at home. So all the best, much love, keep the cards, letters come and remember we and I I'm all in. Stay safe, everyone, Hey, everybody, and on again. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com