Speaker 1: I think potentially, I'm not exactly sure yet.
Speaker 2: You know, I think PCL is usually a couple of weeks, but I'm not exactly sure yet. Before I believe, so that's when he came out.
Speaker 1: So then he went back in for one play and.
Speaker 2: Kind of go, are you saying lack of physicality from our offense?
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought we ran the ball real well. You know, I think we had a one hundred and twenty yards at halftime. You know, it's our passing game didn't do well.
Speaker 2: So in a sense of lack of physicality on our offense, I mean, the tracking is what I think, got.
Speaker 1: A lot of guys for both sides. You know.
Speaker 2: As far as the turnovers, I think it got brought in that one pass obviously that they're down that slipped out of his hands. It makes it tough, but tough for both teams. Brock's shoulder was totally fine.
Speaker 1: What's that? Yeah, he came back to the next series.
Speaker 2: Seemed like.
Speaker 1: It didn't seem like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, I was excited with how he ran the ball in the first half. You know, I think our five possessions, I think we got in their territory on all five ended up getting that sack.
Speaker 1: Which was disappointed.
Speaker 2: Having a pun on that one, two miss field goals, only coming up with three points was tough, especially when they and I think we got him three and out on the first drive, but I think they scored three straight touchdowns after that.
Speaker 1: I thought it should have been closer than twenty one to three.
Speaker 2: At half time, I thought we had a chance, like last week, opening up with a big kickoff, this one didn't have a penalty, and then fumbling on the one was tough. Fumbling on the one. Then they led it to points, made it, I believe it. They made it twenty eight to three fast, and you know we got back, came in with twenty eight to ten, but then we had two more turnovers after that, which got done. So playing in those conditions us having three, them having zero, the way they ran the ball made it real tough, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Injuries, real disappointed. You know, we got a lot more pride in this, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I know, we definitely know we have some people out and stuff, but we can play a lot better than that. Having three turnovers both of these weeks and getting none, I think that's sixty zero in two weeks. And when you do that and you don't stop the run like we have in these last two weeks, I usually can guess outcome.
Speaker 1: The slip track out there, how much does that it's danger because I mean it's hard to say it helps it or hurts it.
Speaker 2: And he's got those skills no matter what the weather is, so he's as good as it gets. And but I mean they may beat us that as a team today, not just for Josh. Yeah, yeah, it was, Yeah, it was frustrating. You know, he had a great week of practice and I could feel his urgency and stuff, and I thought he came out great.
Speaker 1: Looking real good, and it.
Speaker 2: Looked like he just got a shoe string there. He's about to break a house call. And I'm guessing you got hurt in that play.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never got to talked to him, but you know, hurt for him and tougher a team that have him. I mean, always when you lose some great players like that, it always doesn't help. But I thought JP came in and ran well, that Isaiah ran well too, and but yeah, listen, Christian isn't thought yeah, and all must wins, so not much different.
Speaker 1: It was a must win this week.
Speaker 2: It's even stronger next week. So it'll be that way from here on out. This is the hole we put ourselves in and made it a lot tougher, and if we want to get out of it, we got to do something special here.
Speaker 1: What's that we didn't throw with that much?
Speaker 2: You know, I thought he battled, but you know, he have a lot of opportunities in the past game and it was unfortunately that ball slipped there and that last third down he was going to the right spot with it and the ball just came out of his hands.
Speaker 1: Uh uh. I don't know if he went out at that time or not. I'm not sure. I mean, we do a lot on the goal line.
Speaker 2: I mean it's that was a good scheme run for the front that they always played down there. It's tough to run it versus their zero looks. And but that was a good schemed up play to run an in verse that and felt really good about it.
Speaker 1: And I don't think Kyle's fumbled the ball a long time.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the last time he did it first and goal at the four, and I don't know if he was going to score. We're going to be at the one, so we definitely like to play this. They stripped them and they made.
Speaker 1: A good play.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking about that right now. I know I missed too in that game. Conditions weren't good, but especially you know, the fifty five yard one of those conditions I think at the end of that half would have been an amazing kick. But I thought the one before that was what he should have made.
Speaker 1: It feels like what we expected. You know, we were prepared for it.
Speaker 2: We had an idea it was going to be like that, and so we dressed warm and uh, you go out there and you play the game. I'm just trying to win next week. I'm talking about going around talking about trying to get a win next week. Again, all you do with that is go back to work.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just like a lot of respect for Sean. I think he's a really good coach. They run a real good scheme on defense. I always have He's got a real good team. That's fine. What what you guys did you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not looking for moral victory at all. I think what came out in the third quarter is very similar how the first half was. You know, I thought we were moving the ball. Well, you know, we just got all the way.
Speaker 1: To the one before we fumbled on the other ones. We got stopped on third down and led the field goals. But it's you know, I thought, you know.
Speaker 2: We feel pretty confident run the ball the whole game. You know, third down we knew would be a challenge and stuff, and you know, not scoring those in the first half and fumbling on the one and then the score leading into what it did. Playing catch up in that game in those conditions. First, that team was an idea.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it was tough.
Speaker 2: You know, we went from where we thought we were kicking a field goal, you know, to get in that sack and having a pun. At least we pinned him back. But I flipped pretty fast with that, So that was a tough drive.
Speaker 1: What's that? I mean, I think those are We're not as good.
Speaker 2: As a team as those past teams, So that's kind of how I look at it. We're not the same team at all. Every team each year is different, but I'm not going to say that this team is the same as last year's team. We're just not fighting as hard and we've got a bunch of different guys out there. We've been trying to find our way since the beginning, haven't quite found that yet. There's still a lot of season left and we expect to play better. But I'm not gonna say that our team doesn't have fight.
Speaker 1: That's there's no secret message.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll watch the film, get on the plane, and come back Wednesday ready to go.
Speaker 1: I go, I guess