Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and Hey, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I will move on from this, but some of these texts are really good. First, we got this one, Jack needs to find a nineteenth century doctor for blood letting. That's not a bad play my work. But Jack, I'm literally lying here waiting to check in to rehab for alcoholism right now. But I've been a listener for probably fifteen years. I just want you to know that you've given me the strength I need to follow through. So good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: One day at a time. You don't have to take on anything for what am I going to do with my brother's wedding? Or how am I going to handle Thanksgiving? No, just today, only got to deal with today.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Coming up an incredibly controversial topic that will get us banned from the air, So stay tuned, won't you?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Uh, First though, it's time to take fun look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 3: It's cow. They call it cow clips of the Week.
Speaker 4: It is cow.
Speaker 5: Okay, this there I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: Six houth. Let's just say Republican Senator Bernie Moreno of Ohio calling his former son in law, Ohio Congressman Max Miller a madman.
Speaker 1: Look, he called me and he said Max, He said, Maxie, I don't know if you're going to be able to, you know, pull this one out.
Speaker 2: This is truly the seventh level of health.
Speaker 1: There's a divergence of interest between parents and children.
Speaker 2: Fine, I think that asked.
Speaker 1: There is so much more that unites us than divides us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the murdered those in the street.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be in the same party with a San Prik. I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: Thankskeeping is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities.
Speaker 3: My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yep, I don't want to cancel it. I actually love it.
Speaker 6: Did you ever support a self described socialist candidate?
Speaker 2: No, no way, by God, no.
Speaker 3: Let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the Strait, the opening of the Strait, having it opened literally by tomorrow. The IRGC is continuing attacks in the goal.
Speaker 6: We heard attack that would be the biggest attack since you world War two.
Speaker 1: For the first time, Iran is getting specific about what's in a deal.
Speaker 6: This is the last for them to sign a good documentary.
Speaker 1: I was taking a walk the other night and I said to my buddy, look, it's uranus, which Wow, concused him briefly, Michael.
Speaker 2: It was just it was hanging there.
Speaker 3: Why you had to do it?
Speaker 2: I had to pick it. Uranus was hanging there like a ripe punk. That is unfortunate. No, see that. No, Wow, I regret that moment.
Speaker 1: Haven't at all, And now we're rerunning it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was supposed to be highlights, not low points of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, if anything, we underplayed the professor who believes that children are better judges of their best interests than their parents. This guy is a law professor at Yale, America's number one law school, and he's the head of one of the colleges at Yale, and he's out of his effing mind.
Speaker 3: Howd that issue poll ninety nine to one? You know, I knew somebody who they never went that far, but they used to talk all about this was a PhD person, very smart, one of the smartest people I've ever known, intellectually, and they just talk all the time about they were childless, people have kids and they're just left to their own to try to figure out how to do that, and we need to have a system. I mean, this should be they should be, you know, taught how to do this or anything like that. And always said, yeah, by who, I mean your parents or your grandparents or friends, but by who, And they they saw some sort of role for something, you know, the government or whatever, because people just can't do this on their own. How do you come to the conclusion that society hasn't figured out a way now we're kind of trying to destroy it the way we move around and you know, families not staying together and all that sort of stuff. But in general, grandparents know a lot about how to raise kids, or your parents or whatever. There's a lot of knowledge there. You don't need the government. And then some agency or whatever, probably full of people who are childless with ridiculous degrees, making the decision.
Speaker 1: And here's where it all comes together. And I remember this and I regret some of it as a dad. Folks who traffic in the world of ideas.
Speaker 2: And want to.
Speaker 1: Establish themselves as an original and important thinker.
Speaker 2: They are the most.
Speaker 1: Likely to be swept up in something that is utterly ineffective because they're so in love with being the innovator. It's one of the reasons the intellectuals or young college grads or whatever are currently falling for communism and socialism. For God's sake, it's why they are so dangerous, because they have that need.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: And I know there are such things as parenting classes and stuff like that, and I'm sure there's plenty of good ones, but I maybe because where I live, I know a lot of them that are that whole. Never use the word no, because that's gonna give them a just idiotic like that.
Speaker 2: Here's my advice. Go with the old wisdom.
Speaker 3: Ask your mom or your grandma whether saying no is a good idea to a four year.
Speaker 1: Old, and when they stop laughing that they will answer you yes.
Speaker 2: And Yet, who who embraces such a.
Speaker 1: Looney Tunes philosophy of parenting is the so called gentle parenting thing?
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 1: College educated, quote unquote smart people the upper crust. There are very few coal miners embracing the concept. There are very few you know, checkers at Target, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And just thinking about it. How many adults have you ever known that thought? Yeah, my parents, it's never telling me no would have been a good idea, or I sure wish my parents had never said no, or whatever. I mean, who as an adult at the end, you know, once you grow up, ever has a positive thing to say about that philosophy? I've never heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why it's true exactly, And I'm getting close to understanding it. I think maybe on my death bet I'll figure it out. But for the third time today citing that C. S. Lewis quote about how if you want to get a perverse ideology and a revolution going whatever, the tough nut to crack is common practical people. The intellectuals you can get easy. They're they're they're easy to knock down. They're like a particularly wobbly bowling pin to get to go along with your schemes. It's the practical people that are hard. What that means to humanity, I don't know. You know what's interesting and why. One of the reasons I'm fairly worshipful of the founding fathers of this country, and I'm being reminded of a lot of their wisdom and the way they looked at the world through Tim sander first fabulous book Proclaiming Liberty. Is that they were extremely bright, but probably because of the nature of living in the eighteenth century, they're also extremely practical, Like, you couldn't you couldn't ignore reality for twenty minutes in the eighteenth century, or you would be eaten by a bar or waylaid by highwaymen, or dead of some disease that we cure easily now. So anyway, yeah, because they were unquestionably intellectuals, I mean, my god, they were incredibly well educated, but they're also I'm so practical.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this popped into my head. Have you ever read The Education of Henry Adams? No, he is in that family line of the Adams family. Do Do Do Doo with John Adams John Quinfce family?
Speaker 2: I think you're confused.
Speaker 3: Yes, Anyway, there's a seen in there. I'm pretty sure it's in that book where uh, Henry Adams is like throwing a fit and doesn't want to go to school, and his grandpa, who is John Quincy Adams, just comes and grabs him by the hand and pretty much drags him to the schoolhouse and makes him go to school and I've always for some reason that pops me in at me with such a you know, ah elevated smart They all went to Harvard blah blah blah. It was noo, you're going to school. What are you talking about? Grandpa comes in and says, that's not an option.
Speaker 1: We're going to school right right. I'll bet that Harvard professor.
Speaker 2: Would not approve of that.
Speaker 1: The child accurately has a better concept of his needs and self interest in the parent. I think maybe I've defined what makes a great person, a great man, a great woman. They combine enough intellect to be able to handle ideas and you know, and think about the world in a creat of way, but they are not unmoored from practicality.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I've solved it. Hey, hey, solved philosopher. A wise and benevolent philosopher team.
Speaker 2: That's what we need.
Speaker 3: It's all we needed.
Speaker 2: I wish I'd thought of that earlier.
Speaker 3: We had to wait till long.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: So what's the thing you got coming up? You got something now?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was going to talk about Islam, fundamentalist Islam and how it's incompatible with the West, which, yeah, I know, I've talked about it more than once, but I've got some new examples and stuff like that. But there was one particular aspect of the question that I wanted to uncover, and I ran into a what's the best word, like an active disinformation campaign COO, which I find a thought provoking in really really troubling.
Speaker 3: Cool as a topic, not cool that it's happening. Also, Greg Guttfeld his comedy routine include a little screen about how young many working anymore that I thought was really interesting. Maybe we'll get to that next day.
Speaker 2: Here Hartstrong Hettie.
Speaker 7: So apparently America has a new growth industry to stay at home boyfriend.
Speaker 2: That's right, he's not.
Speaker 7: Unemployed, he's between opportunities. We used to have another term for a jobless dude who refuses to leave home was loser or if that doesn't work, Jim Acosta what. Meanwhile, for the third time in American history, women now hold more jobs than men. In the last year, men in the workforce fell by one hundred and forty thousand. Meanwhile, women gained twice that number of the one point two million jobs added between February twenty twenty four and February twenty twenty six, two thirds went to women. To fact, only about sixty seven percent of US men are.
Speaker 3: Even in the labor force.
Speaker 7: A full third of men never or barely work.
Speaker 3: Those numbers and we've hit those numbers before are shocking and should be a bigger topic of conversation. And I know, just being out in the dating world, the number of women to talk about finding a guy who like can support himself right between can't support himself and can't get an erection. It definitely makes your odds better if he doesn't do both of those things.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, I'm born proud of myself than I was when I woke up.
Speaker 2: So there was a back and forth. Not too long ago.
Speaker 1: New York Times had an article by a young woman, a think piece as young Intellectual, was talking about how her generation Gen Z or whatever they are, millennials something one of those had given up on work and because you know, there's no point I know then the reply to that, And it strikes me that there are so many benefits to selling victimhood. Political benefits, media benefits. I mean, it's an attractive thing to sell people that it's not your fault you should give up.
Speaker 2: Well, I will take care of you.
Speaker 1: But it used to be the you know Midwestern ork ethic or judaeis Christian principles.
Speaker 2: It's Calvinism or.
Speaker 1: Something pushed back so hard against that that could never get started.
Speaker 2: But now it's like it's super popular.
Speaker 3: Well, it can only be popular if it's an option. Right for all of human history, up until the last blink of an eye.
Speaker 2: It was not an option.
Speaker 3: How you would have starved to death like by next Wednesday. So you were going to figure something out. It's like a buddy of mine, I always remember because we were listening to the news and that star came up. It's like today jobs numbers came out today and they hit you with all the numbers. How many people got a job, and this many unemployment, this and then this many thousand people stopped looking for it. And this buddy of mine, who had two kids, he's a mechanic, said, who stops looking for work? What is that? I've never stopped looking for work.
Speaker 2: When I have a job, I look for work and till I find work.
Speaker 3: Who gets to stop looking for It's for people who either are unaware of the way to get by off the taxpayer or are unwilling to live off the taxpayer, which thank god, has still a lot of people.
Speaker 5: But right, right, guys, has fifty seven million men unemployed.
Speaker 3: Of healthy working age that just aren't interested in working. I don't know if that's numbers right, but it's a lot on people. We're through here. Well, it's the only the way I look at the way the world should to be structured. And I'm a pretty hard hearted small government guy.
Speaker 2: It sarved the lazy. I have the t shirts.
Speaker 3: Starve the lazy. It shouldn't even be an option. You don't have to deal with it as a cultural, moral, ethical responsibility. You'd freak and starve, and more importantly, your kids would starve. And we're kind of built to like not let our kids starve, right like, we'll do anything to keep our kids from starving, which will make you take jobs you don't want, or multiple jobs, or getting getting new skills, or all kinds of different things will happen.
Speaker 1: There comes a time when the scammers get so good there's no stop in their scam. I just thought, worry, sometimes we're at that point in democracy.
Speaker 3: Your shame, we need more shame. I've been saying this for years. Yes, you should be ashamed. If you're of working age and you're sitting at home living off the taxpayer, and especially if you've got a family, you should be ashamed until you can get out of that situation.
Speaker 2: H Ring the bell, baby shame. I would be, bring it. I would be.
Speaker 3: I still could be if I had up in a situation where I got a couple of kids and lose this job and you know I gotta figure out, I will be ashamed that I can't support my family and I should be.
Speaker 2: Right right, yeah, oh boy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be all doomy and despairy, I really don't. But I'm busy yelling at the lazy yeah yeah, or yeah, just the physically kicking them in the ass. They need a good kicking the ass, and the best way to do that is to kick them in their asso. I just think there is no stopping the cycle of prosperity to comfort to decadence, correct and the best off. I think the best you can do, and you kind of have to do it. To your point about feeding your children, is you if you've sensed that your society is descending into decadence, then decay.
Speaker 2: Or whatever you want to call the stages of it.
Speaker 1: You know, going from the US to Britain to France. You have to see if you can slow it to get you and your offspring through it. But I'm not sure there's any stopping it.
Speaker 2: If you don't know how.
Speaker 3: If you ever used the term shame spiral around this, please don't ever talk to me. If you regularly talking about me time, Please don't ever talk to me all those sorts of things. Just keep keep that stuff away from me.
Speaker 2: What's the other one? Self care?
Speaker 3: Self care? Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. The self care when you're self care.
Speaker 1: Different than self pleasure, A totally different concepts. Okay, a very serious intellectual discussion. Next after that idiotic joke, they stay.
Speaker 2: Boomed, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 3: Do you know about the website brick Center. We'll have to tell you about that coming up. It's very mean spirited. It is mean spirited, Oh I do not know, and entertaining and hilarious. Okay, Oh that's unfortunate. So uh, I've been trying to figure out how to introduce this, I uh, and looking back in my life, they are like three things that have fascinated me every second since I discovered them. Number One, the opposite sex. I was gonna say, that's got to be on the list.
Speaker 2: Top of the list, number two.
Speaker 1: Music and number three political systems and how they work since I.
Speaker 2: Was a kid.
Speaker 1: My third one origami Wow, a beautiful heart, ancient and beautiful. But I am absolutely fascinated by different political systems, how they work in the societies. You can't separate a political system from the culture that it takes place in, so all that stuff why human beings do what they do. And you know, famously, and at the butt of some terribly unfortunate jokes, fascinated with the rise of the Nazis in Germany and how a very intelligent, advanced society blah blah blah. Just fascinated by that stuff. And Islam political Islam is absolutely in the very very top tier of things to look at if you share my fascination, because it's an incredibly powerful force on earth. It may be the single most powerful force on Earth if you look at the number of adherents it has and its effectiveness as opposed to say, democracy, which I'm a big fan of but is waning in effectiveness and waning in numbers.
Speaker 2: So anyway, having said that, and this took a twist for me.
Speaker 1: As I've mentioned earlier, what you're about to hear is a fellow by.
Speaker 2: The name of.
Speaker 3: Eddie.
Speaker 1: What is his last name, It doesn't matter. He's testifying in front of a Texas city council about whether to let a five acre Islamic center in in that town in Texas. He, as he makes clear, is a Christian refugee from Iran. And we'll play that then discuss a couple of things.
Speaker 6: Hello, my name is Eddie Sa. I'm a Sharia La survivor from Iran, and I am here to tell you this is a dangerous ideology or along in their country, every country that is Islamic.
Speaker 3: Now, it used to.
Speaker 6: Be a Christian country, and will we were soft Christians and we allowed these people to come in, bring their shari A law into our countries and slowly kill usself left and right. Let me make it very clear to you. Christianity is a personal relationship with God. Where it's says render aund to Caesars. What is Caesars render ond to God? What is God? Islam is shari a lah dean with Dawa religion and states which is not even compatible with the American thing. And when they these people will use takiya to lie to you, to manipulate you, because whenever Islam is little, they will lie to you and tell you they come in peace. This this is a bad idea, and you're gonna regret not listening to people like us who lived under shari Alah.
Speaker 3: Wow that response from the crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wanted to nail down a couple of things before talking about this. First of all, there are and different people use different terms, but there are absolutely reformed Muslims who view Islam as a personal faith in the same way a Lutheran does, of course, roughly different terminology, different God, different beliefs. But yeah, many millions. But the problem is there are hundreds of millions who don't. And again, as a political system of political movement, there is in fundamentalist Islam, and that's most Muslims. There's no concept of the secular Islam is a is a prescription for everything God holds supreme authority, leaving no room for independent human legislation that contradicts Shariah, the divine law.
Speaker 3: It's your government, it's your justice system at your.
Speaker 2: Schools, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he used the term din Islam defines itself as a complete way of living in life, covering personal ethics, social rules, governance, the financial system, everything.
Speaker 2: There is no.
Speaker 1: Secular anything to most Muslims, okay, And.
Speaker 2: It's worth remembering.
Speaker 1: The second thing, though, that I wanted to nail down is he uses the term takiya that I was familiar with, but I wanted to make sure I had it nailed down before I brought it to the air.
Speaker 2: And it literally is.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, Mohammad said, because you remember back in the day, I mean way back in the day, people killed each other for being the wrong religion all the time. They still do in the Muslim world anyway. Ah, but it was it was said in the Kran that if somebody is going to kill you for being a Muslim, it's okay to say I'm not a Muslim to save your life. Don't think that's a mortal sin. And again, I am not a scholar, but you can go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I've been studying this since I was taken god government and politics of the Middle East as an eighteen year old, and I'm familiar with takia that in some interpretations of Islam, it is a much more generalized you can deceive to advance Islam. But in trying to find that nail it down, I ran into this wall of AI, systems of Google, of a couple other places I looked where they denied. They said, it's only that literal interpretation that I mentioned first, and anybody says otherwise is a liar. It does not mean a generalized ability to be dishonest or to trick people in the name of It doesn't mean that. It doesn't mean that. It doesn't mean that. And I was like, whoa wait minute, And so I did some more digging, and yeah, there are lots and lots and lots of highly respected Islamic scholars, for instance, for the old scholars. Oh yeah, oh yeah, Islamic scholars, and you know, I can quote them chapter and verse here that say, in essence, Tikeia evolved into a tool of stealth gihod, a strategy that permits deception to advance Islamic goals under the guise of peace or coexistence. And I'm not claiming every Muslim interprets it that way, because there are plenty that don't, plenty of scholars who don't. But the fact that I ran into the establishment denying that that's even an interpretation, and I had to work at it to get past that.
Speaker 2: That surprised me.
Speaker 3: Not an accident that it happened to be the politically correct side that it took.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, yeah, the Zeno file side. The elogian Imam l Ghazali, praised in Western universities as a voice of reasons, stated in this book that lying is not only allowed, but obligatory if it advances Islam. Quote if a lie is the only way to reach a good end, then it is permitted. In his logic, anything that benefits Islam is a good end because Islam dominating the globe is what is demanded in the Qur'an. Or you got this other authority he contained contains the sayings of Mohammed, which clearly an openly state the prophet Muhammad said war is deceit. Another explains that lying is permitted, and it's it's a little shocking to me that the xenophile crowd, or the I don't want to be a bigot crowd, or I don't want to be called an islamophobe islamophobe crowd has been this.
Speaker 2: Successful in like scourging.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to know about per interpretations of Christianity.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you could.
Speaker 1: Go down that rabbit hole and never come out. If you're ten years old, you'll still be there when you're eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I should do a little of that today, just for fun. Ask some leading questions about, you know, the evils of the uh Inquisition or whatever, and let them blast away at Christianity because I'm sure they got plenty Oh yeah, crusades, well, sure, right.
Speaker 1: Or if you wanted to know about people in odd religions how they treat women, you could find dreams of information about a handful of weirdos in Utah before you came to any you know, reasonable discussion of fundamentalism and how it's these women. And that's that's really I found it really disturbing.
Speaker 3: I'd say, and I still don't completely understand to what extent they're programming this stuff this way, or just because our country, all our media, so much of everything one is so politically correct, that that's what AIS have picked up. Oh, this is the way we handle things. This is what's politically correct and what's not. Because you know, if you took in these language large language learning model things, if you took in all mainstream media. You would find it very very politically correct.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So the greater topic is one of the things he said is they say we come in peace until they get control, and then the piece is over and they drive Christians and Muslims out or exploit them or turn them into DIMIs or the dimy toot if you're familiar with that. You get to be a non Muslim, but you've got to pay a tax and you've got to mind your p's and q's, or they get to kill you or jail you or whatever. And I've heard from Christians who lived in that system saying the idea that it's like open minded is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I think a lot.
Speaker 1: Of us have seen the meme the you know chain email back in the day about you know, when Muslims are two percent of the populace, they say this when they're five percent and by the time they're sixteen.
Speaker 2: Percent, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And I'm familiar with that, and it's imprecise. It's just trying to make a point about entryism, that term again, where you take over a country or an institution or whatever, you change its values from within.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And another example of what I was talking about, and this is the Google AI overview that cites that meme and says these claims are false and unverified. They stem from Internet folklore rather than imperial political science, etca cetera. And like you said, where did AI get the idea? This is really really important. I have got to like go way over the line and making sure nobody thinks anything critical about fundamentalist Islam.
Speaker 2: The hell is going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's very interesting. I have a feeling this sort of thing is going to be a topic for the next couple of months, well the next two centuries. But with the election in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, and then you could certainly talk about the Red Green alliance where both the Communists and the Islamists want to tear down Western civilization and say, end the Senate. I don't know it just as an example, and each figure, Yeah, when the revolution's won, will kill the other guys. But again, history would suggest that the Marxists fare poorly in that in that contest, well, there will be plenty of time to talk about that during the fascinating Michigan race. And there are a handful of Islamists. Mumdani I firmly to believe, believe to be an Islamist at his core.
Speaker 3: So if you listen to the show regularly, you know I hate mean spirited. But there is a website called brick Center I've been keep getting sucked in to and it's just it's mean spirited. But tell you about tell you about that. Why is it so funny? That's mean? It's just mean?
Speaker 2: What does what it is? And I find you this discussing?
Speaker 3: Is this this sort of thing you do to make yourself feel better?
Speaker 2: Jack good Lord?
Speaker 3: Anyways, stay tuned for that. We'll finish strong.
Speaker 4: Next And I mean it's as respectfully as possible. But ninth grade Lonzo Ball in the w NBA, it's going crazy flight. Look in ninth grade, I'm over six feet and I'm dunking like I'm coming through the No girl in the WNA is doing that. I'm going back door, throw it up like I'm looking like Jordan.
Speaker 3: Out there, there's just a couple of NBA players and not even like great NBA players, just talking about how they would dominate in the w n B A and they both say they all say over and over again, not being disrespectful. Love the girl's game, Love there tremendous athletes, blah blah blah. Just making the point because we got to put an end to this silliness of dudes participating in girls sports.
Speaker 2: We just got to end it.
Speaker 1: Tomhow Oh yeah, yeah, it's absolutely Absurdain the fact that you have to say that out loud all of a sudden, it's just it's surreal and it's troubling. And the number of normies who go along with it because all I do is say what people tell me I should say has been disturbing to me.
Speaker 3: But this is clearly coming to a head. We've got a couple of more. Maybe we'll get to him next week because everybody's being asked about this now. Oh it's becoming it's every night at the Indiana Fever. That's Caitlyn Clark, Sophie Cunningham's team. Last night, a couple of fans got taken out by the refs because they were on They were protesting and stuff and yell and stuff, but they were on the you know, the correct side of the issue, so they got kicked out of the arena. The I was about to say tens of thousands. There ain't that many people there. But the people that show up to be hateful for anybody with the eighty twenty side of this issue, they get to stay there. If you're on the other side, you get kicked out. But all the players and coaches are getting asked about this, and they're all going with the I welcome trans players into the league. I think it's a fairness issue. We need to welcome trans players. Got more players and more coaches saying it, and it's gonna happen, and he's gonna be something to watch. It's just a matter of time whether it's that guy in Europe that's dominating the league over there in the women's league comes over or somebody local. They're gonna get put in the position where some high school basketball player like Lorenzo Ball was just talking about. Some high school dude is gonna decide he's a woman and in a WNBA and get the media's attention in some town, and the ownership is gonna be in a really tough spot. What are you a homophobic? You're not gonna give this guy a tryout. He's gonna try out.
Speaker 2: Because he's sendsphobic, But yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, transphobic and uh, you're not gonna let this guy out. You're transphobic, and you're gonna have this guy who's six 's eight and you know, built like.
Speaker 1: Lebron James or whatever, uns like a man. It's gonna happen soon, like I know, it needs to happen. This will cure the disease.
Speaker 3: It will.
Speaker 2: I mean the fact again that we need to go there.
Speaker 1: If you have been I don't know, on Mars or in a cave or in a coma or something. For the last I did the woke Apocalypse really start twenty twenty at George Floydish, I guess, but I'd heard some of this crap earlier. But if you've been, you know, in a coma for ten years, say you're listening to this thinking wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, men who claim to be women are being allowed to be in women's sports.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, kids sports, college sports. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Whenever you've never been to a high school basketball game, watch the girls play, then the boys play?
Speaker 2: Ever what now now? There's no difference. It's a social construct. Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Here's your host for final thoughts. Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go first with my final thought. Yeah, that social construct is scoring eighty points a night. Whoa, I'm telling you that's what it'll take.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day in the week, Michaelangelo, what is your final thoughts there? Jack?
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed your segment on alcoholism. I learned a lot. Actually, I thought it was very informative. Eh, yeah, thanks, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep, Katie Green are esteemed to use woman as a final thought, Katie, just to go with but.
Speaker 3: You just said I can't believe we're even having this conversation. I know men don't belong in women's sports, but you clearly moved into a different area now that you got NBA players sitting around on podcasts saying yeah, I mean yeah, I'll due respect. I would just dominate as when I was in ninth.
Speaker 1: Grade, right, laughing at how hilariously ridiculous it all is.
Speaker 2: Jack, final thought for us, I.
Speaker 3: Have two, count them, two speaking engagements today on the very topic that I was address earlier in the show. So it's gonna be a big day for me on this topic. It's one of my favorite things to talk about because it's one of the biggest things ever happened in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't realize you spend as much time as you do on that.
Speaker 3: My vocation.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's excellent. I'll be doing something important too. I'll be working on my putting this afternoon.
Speaker 3: So anyway, baul ain't gonna put itself.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. I'm helping it get in the hole.
Speaker 3: Hopefully. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour work.
Speaker 1: There so many people, thanks, so little time go to Armstrong in Giddy dot com drops So no, what do you think mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com pickups me and ge swag a nice T shirt for you, starve the lazy.
Speaker 2: I think we still have those T shirts.
Speaker 3: God damn it. What a week. The next one will be another. Next week will be another one of those.
Speaker 2: No, No, one week at a time.
Speaker 1: To paraphrase you from earlier, I can't think about next week.
Speaker 3: Nobody can take on all that at once. Nope, we will see you on Monday. God bless America.
Speaker 5: Work turns upside down, overwhelmed by bad.
Speaker 1: Ideas and the clowns Jack and Joel lv they'll be here, LVY.
Speaker 2: Just tune in or get the podcasts. They'll be here, armstrong and getdy on demand