Speaker 1: Come on on this episode of the Heat Check Steph, the Steph Ice Cold game, all that prep I put into him being just absolutely nuclear last episode that I didn't get to. That segment went kaboom, and somehow the Warriors still win without Steph making a single three. We are shipping off to Boston heading into Game six. I will break that game down briefly with some news around the league as well, including the Sixers dropping some very shocking news and Anthony Davis getting shamed into shooting a basketball. Finally, all right, bro, drop that beat national.
Speaker 2: All right, the Warriors take control of the fine or by the player that everyone expected to go absolutely ham our man, Andrew wig What putting on a performance for the Ages.
Speaker 1: Game five, the Andrew Wiggins game twenty six points, thirteen rebounds, back to back off of another stellar performance where seventeen points, sixteen rebounds. I didn't even know Andrew Wiggins was a rebounder, right, Like, that's not his game, my lord. Add this to the fact that he's been a defensive stopper all playoff long, taking on the challenge to guard Luca Jylen Brown, Jason Tatum, a little inside baseball in the fact that Andrew Wiggins trains with the same trainer that Jason Tatum trains with, Drew Hanlin Pure Sweat, so he knows exactly all the moves that Jason Tatum's been working on in his bag, and he's like, oh, nope, now I know where you're going. People might actually stop bitching about Andrew Wiggins making the All Star Game now or k Pop getting him into the All Star Game is what gave him the confidence to get to this point. Who knows it's chicken of the egg at this this moment, I can't tell. And on my Bengo card, I did not have Wiggins showing up with the lights are brightest. I just never thought that that would ever. I would have bet my house on it. Probably something just last year, we were all joking about playoff Wiggins, crunch time, clutch time Wiggins. It's like he turns into a pumpkin, and now he turns into Lebron James. They're calling him Maple Jordan again. Maple Jordan jokes on us because this dude's been the best player or second best player on the floor for long stretches of the time. Kurr decided he was gonna speak on Wiggins showing more emotion. He also says something very quickly that I have not in my notes, but off the top of my head. He basically said that Wiggans shows that every player in the NBA can reach impact player potential if they're put in the right situation. That just leads me to wonder what players are just hiding on the bench that are not being fully utilized. I think that's actually true of all human beings. I think we all can be more if we're in the right situation. Cur spoke on Wiggans showing more emotion. He says, he's a very mild mannered guy Canadian, but he's taking a leap in these playoffs in terms of his impact on the game. Defensively. The biggest thing right now is that he's a two way player. Lots of jokes happening right now about Wiggins maybe stealing the finals MVP from Steph, which would be an atrocity. Steph, who did not make a three for the first time in one hundred and thirty two consecutive playoff games and two hundred and thirty three straight games as a whole, It's been two hundred and thirty three games go to mass school that's like four years, four or five years or something like that. Where Steph has made a three oh for nine, Will it cost him the finals? MVP next up on Undisputed. No, don't bet it on it. Don't bet on it. And Wiggins was the reason though, one hundred percent that the Warriors got this win, not something I anticipated. He was also oh for six from three, So Wiggins and Steph oh for fifteen from three and they still win by ten. I, by the way, had Warriors to win by at least nine and a half. And boy was that a backdoor sweat. Those scrubs that came in at the end of the game, they were trying those Boston the Aaron Nis Smiths of the world were trying to my bed up folks. Wiggins fifty more or more from the field forty three minutes in both games. And what's fascinating right now to me about this performance of Andrew Wiggins is that now Jimmy Butler always liked Andrew Wiggins. Just now we're getting all the glowing endorsements from everyone that's ever been on a team with Andrew Wiggins coming out from the woodworks in ways that are just odd timing. Now Tim Tom Thibodeau has glowing remarks for Andrew Wiggins. Two dudes who've been riding Andrew Wiggins asked telling them all your girl, if you don't like run on these run these suicides. Like they've been saying, he's been lazy since he was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers, and now it's just coming out that he's always had this amazing work ethic. Like Andrew Wiggins from beginning of time till now has always been incredible competitor. He's always been a hard worker. We just didn't see it. And now Jimmy Butler and Tom Thibodeau resounding praise. Draymond Green been like first thing soon as that trade went down, Tom Thibodeau called me up, and he and why called me up. He's like, you're getting a great dude. You're getting an amazing player in Andrew Wiggins. Where was this when the trade happened? Come on? Now these stories. As for the Celtics, they needed a legit ball handler. I don't know how they're going to get one. We've said, like, I don't understand what moves you make because you're already in the finals, and you can't really mess up with a good thing. But listen, Marcus can't handle the rock. Jalen Brown can't handle the rock. Jason Tatum sometimes can't handle the rock. The best ball handler on this team's probably Peyton Pritchard, and he's getting like twelve minutes a game. Peyton Pritchell. Pritchell has handles. Nobody else has handles. I don't trust a single one of them driving into the lane and not turning the ball over. Congrats also to Boston for winning the third quarter for the first time all series. Didn't matter. Congrats to the Boston Celtics on stopping Steph for a full game. Did not matter. But it kind of just feels like that seven game series that they've had in every series along the way except for the Nets. One right, you sweep the nets, then you go seven with the Bucks, seven with the heat, and now you're probably tuckered out, need a warm milk and your mom to read you a bedtime story because you look like it's night night time. It does. I'm hoping, I'm hoping that they can make some moves. Someone dremmd Green's bed in Boston. Can we get that? Can we get somebody to pee in Ayisha Curry's somewhere because something hotel room, I don't know, Airbnb. I need a Father's Day matchup? I do. I need a Father's Day Game seven. I need it. I don't just need it, I want it. I'm praying for it. Jalen Brown says, we're not scared. We do not fear the Golden State Warriors. I'm glad about that. That's the spunky attitude they're gonna need. At a boy, Jalen Brown, Don't stand down, don't let them push you around, sir, keep your head up. That's what we need. That's what we all deserve. A Game seven, that's what we need. After game. After the Andrew Wiggins game, went on SVP, which tells you pretty much where he's at as a media member. He's on SVP and he's at n SVP's asking him what Brian thinks about that game. So heads up to all the Warriors media. Brian Winhorse is kind of a big deal of NBA insider, two times New York Times bestselling author, number one NBA podcast host, so he chimes in and what he said went goes viral viral viral. So I want to play it for you because it's It became the talk of the town in Warriors media, and they freaked.
Speaker 3: Out because Andrew Wiggins, he's not an underdog. He makes thirty two million dollars. While the Warriors were down these last couple of years, winning no games, they kept spending money because they've got it. They resigned Raymond Green, they re signed Steph Curry, they resigned Looney, they kept Andrew Wiggins, and boy died to show up tonight. Andrew Wiggins with a supreme moment in his career. He was a throw in in the trade. Other teams would have totally gotten rid of him. They stuck with him. They have a three hundred and forty million dollars payroll when you consider taxes. You don't just have to beat the Warriors on the court. You got to beat their checkbook. And nothing away from Andrew Wiggins tonight. But this was a checkbook win for the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Check book win for the Warriors. I mean, he's not wrong, he's not. I mean he said except for the check book win part, which is definitely a little shady. It's a little shady, But everything else he said was completely factual, right, so then KMBR decided to chime in. They're they're one of two local radio stations out of the Bay area. Let's see what they had to say. They took exception, didn't they They did.
Speaker 4: Why in the world would people pay attention to Brian Windhorst, That's the first question, Like, why would anything he says rile people up? It's like, really, Brian Windhorse.
Speaker 1: I got you, Yeah, he got a mer skill.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, really, I mean that's like I did that. I saw it and I said, well, that's just it's wrong and it's ludicrous, is what it is.
Speaker 1: Boss. This man, this man, Brian windhors has eight I just checked eight hundred and twelve thousand Twitter followers. Let's look at kmbr's Twitter account. Uh, the actual station where this man is speaking. Tom Tolbert, former NBA Uh, Let's be honest. Journeyman hasn't averaged more than ten points a game in his entire life as an NBA player, But that's has nothing to do with it. One hundred and twenty one thousand followers on KMBR, Sir, don't act like what Brian Horse says doesn't send ripples around the league. Stop that stop that please, So then then we've got the ninety five to seven game people in the crew. We also had Steve Berman, Bay Area reporter for the Athletic Key Guys. He says his postgame podcasts make me feel bad for Zach Low for being forced to do them. The constant Lebron mentions saying Steph wasn't actually hurt in Game four, spouting owners talking points about a CBA they agreed to, isn't surprising. This isn't a hot take. To say that their deep pockets bought two championships with KD isn't even mildly controversial. They are two hundred million dollars into the luxury tax two hundred million dollars, folks. So ninety five to seven, the game which the Morning Roast has a little beef with me. He spouted on twit about me being some hot take artist that craps whatever on Warriors. It's not even true. It's him though, that I have a problem with. So they have Brian windhors on and I went just accidentally on the ninety five to seven The game app at around ten in the morning, and this is what they had.
Speaker 5: I hear you on like the checkbook stuff. But aren't they the model of how to run your business. Not only did they pay all of these you know, different contracts from within, they also built a stadium with their own dollar and reinvested it back into the team. To me, they should be lauded as what every owner should be doing right now in sports, not just in the NBA. This is how you should run your business trying to compete at the highest level. I don't know why that's a negative.
Speaker 6: I Well, first off, I don't know why you're implying what I said was a negative. Why are you implying what I said was a negative? I was giving the Warriors a compliment, okay, for being able to stick. It's spending through their through their rebuild, and that's why they have the depth on this team. But but, and I mean, nobody would argue that that Bob Myers in his front office have not done a tremendous job and that and that Joe Lacup and Joe and Uh and Peter Guber have done a great job in financing the team. But it is not a level playing field.
Speaker 7: Well, is it that the faults?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 7: Is it that the fault of the other owners because the Warriors are using their resources well within the rule book to spend the money if they have, and he spent it on a lot of homegrown talent. Complain last right, Dallas Mark Cuban makes allest, but he doesn't spend at all. That's his fault.
Speaker 6: I don't understand. I'm still I'm still not sure why you guys got your back up.
Speaker 5: Because it feels like a backhanded compliment. I mean a backhanded statement because of last year they paid for Kelly Oubre and nobody was complaining when they're paying thirty five million dollars for Clay to not play a dribble of basketball, and then all of a sudden, now that they're winning. Just my interpretation, it felt like you were picking up water for some of the poor owners who refuse to get dip into the luxury tax. That's the way I interpreted it.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a criticism. It was I was praising them. Okay, I'm saying, when you go against the Warriors, you're not just going to You're going against a team that has incredible financial might. That's just a true statement.
Speaker 1: They're so den skin defensive. Stop it, please, please stop it. Yes, Brian, if you're sensing hostility coming your direction, you are. If you is sensing with your little spidy senses that their hackles are up and they're waiting to strike like a little viper on you, and that they're not going to talk you behind your back. As soon as you're off the phone, you are correct. You are correct. This is why, this right here, I look for examples in real time for folks to know why it's hard, why it's hard for me to love and adore one of the best teams assembled, one of the best franchises run all that, one of the most likable teams. This is why. Because Bay Area reporters, bay Area media people are like this. They have the thinnest skins I've ever seen. Accusing Windhorse of being an irrelevant hot take artist just makes y'all look like low budget fanboys with microphones and credentials. Listen, don't pretend then to have a station that really quote unquote covers the team. Don't. They're thin skinned with their hackles up because one national media member said something that was one hundred percent true and not even the tag controversial. Because it makes them defensive about why they won and why they continue to win. If you were to add Kevin Durant to the Boston Celtics right now, would Warriors fans be whining? Yes, yes, they would be whining because Kevin Durant to any team makes things unfair when you already have a stacked roster that can get to the finals, and that would still be less than the Warriors are paying. I bet you Dub's media would be wit wit. They can't spend that much. Andrew Wiggins and Jonathan Kaminga are a downstream effect. Let me just say this very very clearly. You have, without out spending and finding a way in twenty sixteen to sign Kevin Durant with that little tiny gap of period of time where Steph hadn't been signed yet, Clay hadn't been resigned yet, and you signed KD. Without that moment in time, you don't have Andrew Wiggins, you don't have Jonathan Kaminga. You over paying for KD is how you got to this place. So it is a checkbook win. Let's be honest people. That's what they try to say. Oh, we've organically built the only players that we quote unquote paid for our bi Alicia and Chris Chiosa and uh somebody else that's not relevant to this scenario.
Speaker 5: J J.
Speaker 1: Scrubs of the world. The argument is that they've developed all of their talent internally and organically organically, but the Wiggins trade didn't happen without KD. That's savvy tactician work. How they get Wiggins? They signed KD in free agency checkbook move. Then he decided to leave. They wouldn't let him leave for nothing, so they went and got d LO for no reason at the time, it felt like, but no, they wanted to make sure they had a chess piece on their board because once you once, you don't if you lose if you use it. If you don't use it, you lose it. Right, So then you do a sign and trade to get DLO, and then you flip d LO for a pick and Andrew Wiggins stop. How is that internal growth? How Wiggins makes? Wiggins makes thirty two million dollars a year, y'all add that to steph forty Clay thirty eight dre twenty four. That's one hundred and forty million dollars for four players. That's more than the entire fifteen man Celtics roster. One hundred and thirty two million between four guys. The NBA salary cap is one hundred and twenty two million dollars. What is wrong with you? How do you not see this? You're eighteen million dollars in the luxury tax with eleven more players left to sign. How is that internal growth? How is that organic? James Wiseman makes ten million dollars a year and he hasn't done a thing and I don't know how long he hasn't seen the court once the season he got shut down at the end of last season. Are you really trying to tell me that deep pockets haven't impacted this series? Really? Really, you're trying to tell me we just find and attract the best talent, which is why we're the best stop That four hundred and sixty five million dollars four hundred and sixty five million dollars with the repeater tax, that is what Golden State is paying nearly a half a billion dollars. The Celtics with their luxury tax hit one hundred and thirty four million. Do you see what is so clear as day. That's not a knock, that's not a dig. They just outspend. That's what they did. Kevin Durant was to outspend. Everything that comes from Kevin Durant is the same thing right down again. And trust me, this is not a shot at Warriors ownership at all. I understand. Brilliant move, Joe lacub, Bob Myers, brilliant guys. How can I say that they didn't do what they were supposed to do. Nobody thought Wiggins was any good. You can outspend other people and it be bad decisions. A lot plenty of teams outspend and it's bad plenty. But they outspent and got a place and a player that they knew could fit into what they wanted to do in their system. I respect it. I think every team possible should do it. But don't be so disingenuous to say that you're light years ahead of everyone else. It's like that that rich ass kid with parents that are rich, that has an awesome job and they've gotten up to this place where they're the CEO of a company. But it's like, yo, how did you get here? You started on third Stop it, stop it. There's no way Andrew Wiggins gets to this roster without you having a lot of money. That's it. That's all we can say. Not a chance that you can make the trade work to get Andrew Wiggins without having Delos salary and him being overly paid, overpaying somebody that you can get to trade for another overpaid person. That's the only way that you get that done. There are Warriors media that I love. We had him on on Monday, John Dickinson, love him. You know what he told me. He said, between me, you and the lamp post. He's disgusted by the two is. It's disgusting, it's gross. This is absolutely baffling. You guys are are awful. And don't let me get excited enough to start putting my hat, my name in the hat to cover the Warriors. Don't make me head out to the bay because I'm getting close. I'm getting close. Don't make me take your job. Don't make me take your job. I love Kendrick Andrews, I love the light Years guys, but this low rent fanboy that has got to go gotta go, folks, please another fan base that loves me. Uh, Philadelphia, Let's dissect the little news. It's tough out here on the streets right now for a Philadelphia seventy six ers fan. Are you guys sitting down? Are you You're going to be shocked when you hear the latest from Sixer Land. Keith Pompey of The Inquirer cannot speak to his legitimacy, as we know, everyone is under scrutiny right now when the Warriors media exists, but he drops some fascinating and frankly unbelievable news. I had to literally read it multiple times in order to really allowed to seep into my soul. Basically, everyone but Joel Embiid and James Hardener on the trade block. Everyone literally everyone. I don't understand. I don't understand. This is the team that people told me was a monster. This is the team that people told me had enough wing depth, had enough shooting. Joel Embiid MVP level, Everything moves around him. You signed Tobias Harris, you got Danny Green, You've got Matis Stible as a defender on the perimeter. I was told this was a championship ship roster. For the last three years they were just getting bad luck. So imagine my surprise to read the Sixers realize quote realize that their current roster is not suited to win an NBA championship. They're determined to upgrade it with established players that can help propel them. I am stunned. I how could that possibly How how could they possibly come to this conclusion. Philly fans have attacked me for years now over this exact thing that the ownership. I need to get paid. I need to get paid to tell hard truths to franchises such as the Sixers, because this would have been a lot easier three years ago to do. This would have been a lot easier when he didn't pay Tobias Harris and he had Jimmy Butler. I tell you that twenty nineteen would have been just the year to start thinking about tinkering with your wrong like I don't know. I pointed out timidly, having a point guard who doesn't shoot probably not the best idea. That was right. I pointed out that putting one hundred and seventeen percent of your offense on the back of a center who has a litany of injury concerns and issues and history knees, chronic knee issues, back issues, orbital things happening, ankles, backs, all those things, maybe not the best idea. He falls like every other possession. Maybe maybe you want to get him some help the trading, I said, maybe trading two first round picks for a guy who forced his way out of a place just twelve months ago, only to force his way out of another place in that twelve month period, while he's still fat and lost his explosiveness and wants fifty million dollars a year. By the way, maybe just maybe won't work either. Hell hell, I even pointed out that maybe just maybe paying Tobias Harris more than Luka Doncic isn't a sound financial strategy. So yeah, I am absolutely baffled. The Philly thinks that their roster has to be significantly upgraded in order to build and compete for a chip. POMPEII is now reporting, as of today this is the news of the day that the Sixers are interested. I read it multiple times. The Sixers are currently interested in trading get this list, Tobias Harris, Matisset, Thaibel Ferkman, Cork Moss Sheik, Milton, Danny Green, and now even the number twenty three pick in this year's draft, because why hell not? Let's trade everyone. That is, literally every person on the roster. Don't know what to say about that. It's winter in the summertime for Anthony Davis. It's what that is. He said, summer in the wintertime. It's winter in the summertime for my man. Ad Well, it only took twenty four hours for the entire internet to shame Anthony Davis into touching a basketball again, if you didn't know, or in this week, which went viral because it was an accidental Instagram video where Anthony Davis admitted I haven't touched a basketball, not shot a basketball. I haven't touched a basketball since April. Excuse me, what April? That's two months from now, that's two months ago. That is let's be honest, alarming for me, that's alarming. Stephen A. Smith had a and JJ Reddick had a spirited discussion about it, and somehow both managed to be wrong at the same damn time. Let's play a little bit of that for the people.
Speaker 8: This dude shot eighteen from three point rates. Are you gonna tell me that after you missed the playoffs, you missed the play in with Lebron James is your teammate, and you don't work on and you're not working on your suit used to be shooting every day. Here's to be shooting, playing round. He used to be shooting norf basketball, used to be shooting the garbage cads.
Speaker 4: You usuld be shooting.
Speaker 8: Used to go to the rest box and throw the damned seat and in the garbage.
Speaker 1: I don't give a deal what it Isold Molly, last point before Marvey goes.
Speaker 8: Anthony Davis Went Healthy is a top seven player on the planet. I want him to know. That's how I think about him. Anthony Davis is big time went healthy, But there is no getting around how glaringly absent his perimeter shooting was this past season.
Speaker 1: Pause pause, pause, pause, past pause pause. That's a lie, that is what. This is a very keen trick that stephen A does. He over exaggerates on the positive to make an equally outlandish comment on the negative. I know your tricks. I do these things. He's not a top seven player in the league right now. He's not better than Luca. He's not better than Tatum. He's not better than Lebron. He's not better than Jaw. He's not better than KD. He's not better than Yannis. He's not better than probably even Jay Lebron, not Jokic, not Mbat. You're not even a top ten player. You're not even probably a top fifteen player. If I really had to do some analysis on this. So then what did JJ Reddick say. JJ Reddick said, Hey, steven A, this is normal. This is totally normal. I myself went sometimes two months without shooting in the offseason. JJ Reddick for point shooter, and frankly so does Steph. Guess what Anthony Davis is not Steph Curry. Anthony Davis is not JJ Reddick Anthony Davis to get to an elite shooting level. Let me just put it this way. You need to put upshots. Practice makes perfect. Yes, Anthony Davis struggles with being healthy, but you don't have to get up. I'm not talking about dribble dribble pull up. I'm talking about working on form. I'm talking about things that you can do wow in the midst of training. Get your body right. Secondarily, JJ Reddick and Steph Curry have long seasons. Anthony Davis has barely played this year. What are we talking about? Also, when your reputation is that your your work ethic is in question. Multiple people that I've talked to inside of the league have said Anthony Davis has been lazy since high school. Anthony Davis has been a top talent since he was probably twelve years old, and as a big man. Big men on their own have a reputation of not being as hard working because the game comes to the I'm easier because of their height advantage early on in their life and also the fact that they are pushed into the game in ways that little guys are not. Even if you don't love basketball, if you're about to be seven feet tall, you sir, my son, my daughter, you are playing basketball. So Anthony Davis reputation for not being a hard worker, reputation for slacking in terms of his training regimen. Do I think Anthony Davis is getting it in pt and putting in three four hours of pet to get his ankle right so that he doesn't become what do they call him? Glass of bones and skin of paper? What is it? What is it they call him? Anyway, it's they say. They say it's like bones of bones, of glass and skin of paper. I forget, But like Anthony Davis, I am certain is not getting his body right four or five hours a day. I'm certain Anthony Davis not shooting for the touching of basketball, not touching not handling nothing when he struggles with the perimeter. Do you have it for me street clothes? Yeah, eighty street clothes for sure. When your nickname is street clothes. Because you never play basketball, you don't need more time off. You know what I'm saying, you don't need more time off. And this is here's my stephen a move. I love Anthony Davis when his game is on, I do. I think he's a really good player. I think his confidence has diminished as his health has diminished. He's maybe the only guy in the NBA who can actually defend Giannis consistently. And when he's healthy, I think he's a top fifteen, top twenty buck getter in the league. But the key word here, folks, is when when he's healthy, and when is not very often. His shooting has gotten worse over the past five years. He's gone from a high of thirty four percent from three to twenty seventeen to eighteen percent from three last year. His free throw percentage has fallen from eighty five percent in the bubble to seventy one percent last year. So forgive me if I say it might be worth touching basketball in the off season to get that sat up and then this jem. This gem dropped on Instagram literally twenty four hours later from Chris Matthews, a well known shot doctor who goes by the name of Lethal Shooter. So he posts this on Instagram. It's amazing twenty four hours after. It's like on first take and mad Dog's chime in in and JJ Chaiman in and stuff's happening. Letho Shooter says, great workout today getting my brother Anthony Davis ready for next season. It's been over in a year and a half since we locked in. God is truly good to help others master the art of shooting. Brothers for life, stay locked in. The post had a photo of them to standing courtside, which could have been taking at any time. Honestly, pause, look at this. It's been over a year and a half since we locked in. That's a rickish shot at Anthony Davis. Listen, kid, maybe you need to pay me so we can get into the gym and your shots can go up. Come on now. First of all, I love how the Internet shamed Ad into putting basketball in his hand again. He called up Lethal Shooter and he's like, I gotta figure this out. This is they're burning me up in the streets right now. I don't know what to say. I got Rob Planket calling me, I got Genie Buss calling me. I got Braun being like, what, you don't touch a basketball for two months? What? I wish the internet existed in like the nineteen twenties, so people would have like tracked this and been like, Yo, Picasso, haven't seen you with my many brushes in your hand? Where's the art at? What's happening? First take? Next? Up on first take? What's happening? I saw this Instagram video Picasso mentioned that he hasn't touched a paint brush in over three months. You know that's very normal, actually, Jean Michelle baskyat, I think he's done the same thing. You don't know art, You don't know how these things work. Jackson Paula doesn't need to pick up a paint brush. He goes, he has to keep his hands sturdy. And then the next day and then the next day you see like awesome, awesome time in the lab ig post of him working on musicians with masks, just Pablo getting the work in with the brush, yep, working on my surrealism cubism today just me and Lethal Painter in the lab. Imagine having to be shamed by the Internet into playing the sport in which you're currently making thirty five million dollars a year to do. Hey, if you're a Laker fan, it could be worse. You could have Ben Simmons who never touches the basketball. Literally. I think I saw it on Twitter's like Ben Simmons is doing a collab with a Ferrari. Somebody quote tweeted, When's he gonna do a collab with a basketball? That's all the time that we have for the Heat Check will be back Monday with a new episode previewing and wrapping up the NBA Finals. Follow us as the season comes to an end the draft happens. I will be out at Summer League for the entire time. Hopefully we'll get some good interviews. I'll shame people into coming on the pod. Do not forget to download subscribe. Please tell your friends, every single one of them, and follow us on social at this Tea Check and at Tristan Criek on TikTok. See you guys soon.