Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I am your host, Will Compton Taylor Lawan. He zoomed in, as you guys know from Heaven aka LA because he's going through ACL rehab right now. If you're watching, make sure to subscribe. Just take a couple of seconds hit that thumbs up. We need the thumbs up. We need to subscribe. You guys are probably subscribed. If you're watching right now, jub a little fun comment. The vibes are up here for the intro vibes. Leave whatever comment you want. Jack's probably gonna be in the comments talking about Tennessee because we got into a huge Tennessee conversation today before we get into the episode. This episode is brought to you by the all powerful Chevy Silverado. The pretenders are starting to separate themselves from the contenders emerging after the first month of the NFL season.
Speaker 2: There is no one player that is never a pretender. Let me say that again. There is one player that is never a pretender, always a contender, and it is the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: The Silverado shows up weekend and week out with unstoppable grid and determination. The Chevy Silverado, the Ultimate tailgate flex with the available multi flex tailgame power outlet built right into the bed, and the first ever ZR two is the ultimate off roading machine. From tailgates and stadium lots to off road adventures. The Chevy Silverado has you covered. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado and boys, our little, our little deal with our little deal with UH Freeland is coming to an end. Your boys, about the I think I'm about I think I'm gonna buy that ZR two. I think it's like the like the little competitor of the We're not gonna say the brand, but the dinosaur, the f wourd dinosaur. But I think I'm gonna get that ZR two. That thing looks awesome. I testro of it over the weekend. That thing is a fucking machine. So just some personal news, So a little flex of personal news. But we broke down a lot of shit today. Taylor comes on. We talked college football Tennessee. We obviously dive into the Tennessee game. Our boy, Jack Garrett, two of our very own, went to the game over the weekend and the one of the more historic college football games of all time.
Speaker 2: We get into that.
Speaker 1: We get in a Michigan we ranked the top five what we feel is the true top five of college football. We talked Nebraska, how we're in a rebuilding year right now and that while at the same time rebuilding competing in the for the Big Ten West Crown. We had a little laughs, a little hiccup against Purdue, but we're all one game away.
Speaker 2: We're one game out. We went out. The rest text care of itself.
Speaker 1: We get into the NFL. We get into some NFL headin headlines, Robbie Anderson going to the Cardinals, Bills versus Chiefs, Mahomes versus Josh Allen, how Josh Allen is an alien, but also Mahomes is an alien.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady drama and Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: We also get into a little back and forth, who would you rather have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Arthur Smith's lugging beers with the Boys down in the land after a big win against the Niners, coach Sirianni am I saying they're right. Coach sirianni from the Eagles, Fly Eagles, Fly them, Boys are six to no undefeated, gave a big middle finger verbally at the end of the game saying that's game.
Speaker 2: That's game, motherfucker, ball game, motherfucker. We get into that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We love the shit talk going on in the NFL. Right now. The Titans are getting in new stadium.
Speaker 1: Not only do they have a big division rival, but now announce in twenty twenty seven, which I didn't know at the time, but now that I do, the Titans are getting.
Speaker 2: A new stadium. We talk about that.
Speaker 1: We talk about how we have a big divisional opponent this weekend against the Cults. With that being said, we have a tailgate Sunday. Is it a noon game? Noon game? Tailgate starts at ten am. We'll be slinging merch. We'll be at the rooftop of ACME Feed and Seed. Colts Colts fans, if you're in town, you're welcome to Acme Feed and Seed. We do a little bit of shit talking on the rooftop. The vibes are always high. Everybody's respectable, but yeah, there's some friendly shit talking. We might get on the mic and work the crowd a little bit. But come out to our tailgate at Acme Feed Seed again, they'll be merched. There'll be a whistle pig, cocktails, drinks, all stuff, whistle pig there, come out to some drinks with the boys and have a good time right before the game. Then we'll go over to the game and watch it and the Titans will probably beat your beat your mother love an ass we get in our tear Talkspootober. Our spirit of the week is going to be best villains. So our Tier talk is best villains of all time. It can be anything in the fantasy world. We kind of stay away from serial killers since that shit was real, and we just love talking about villains at any moment. There's some good, fucking some villain talk out there. I just want to say this jew Frey barrothy and is a fucking rat, weasel, annoying voice. He's somewhere on that list. But we have a good time with a Tier talk. As always, our favorite segment of the week our shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 2: That was electric.
Speaker 1: But what I want to get into is what you guys need to know, what you guys are gonna have to help us out with when the time comes. Because this whiskey the bust with the boys selected a single barrel out in Vermont was a shore in Vermont. The whistle Pig Mountains bro They have three hundred acres out there. Whistle Pig is known for their rye. They're best known for their They're only known for their one hundred percent rye whiskey. It is absolutely legendary. This is a very credible whiskey brand whistle Pig. Now they are rolling out of bourbon. They have a one hundred bourbon out there. They are also rolling out a single barrel selection with Busting with the Boys that's gonna drop in November. I don't think you guys understand how big of a deal this is right now and potentially could be, because we're gonna have a limited amount of bottles that we can sell.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like several thousand or something like that.
Speaker 1: And if they just fly off the shelves, which I think that they will, for all the whiskey lovers out there, trust me, like your boy knows whiskey, I know you know whiskey. All those whiskey connoisseurs, you guys are gonna enjoy this bourbon. A little heat up front, a little nestling sensation like you're on a hammock in a backyard down your throat, No pause, nice little warm feeling at the bottom. I was, I think it's gonna be around the price point is around like forty five to fifty bucks for a bottle of this whiskey. But if we crush it for a bottle of this bourbon, my mistake. I know whiskey is different from bourbon, which is different from rie whiskey. But if we crush this release, if we crush this launch, you can see this sticker turn into a full co branded bottle. Again, I said in my video last week. I don't know if that's actually true or not. I just personally think if we crush it, that whistle Pig would be dumb to not go in on.
Speaker 2: A fully collaborated bottle of bourbon with.
Speaker 1: The fucking boys, because not only does our fan base no whiskey, or not only does it yeah all whiskey, rye bourbon, all of it American whiskey, scotch blast help me pick out this bourbon, dude, I'm fired the fuck up about it. But this is gonna drop sometime in November. I don't know exactly the details, be on the lookout. It's on all of our social channels at busting WTB I'll probably be post about it. I underscore will comepan. You want to throw me a follow I'm chasing a million followers right now. But this is electric. It's age six years should be your ten, should be ten years, because we all know how your ten's going right now. But this, right here, I promise you sometime in November, we're gonna let you know we're gonna need to need everybody. But I'm not saying that because we obviously want to co ran a bottle. But I'm saying that because this is fucking good bourbon boys merch that's been going off the shelves or Spootober. I hope you guys are fully embracing the spook. I hope you guys are referring October as Spootober. I hope you're watching a spook every day. No matter what it is. It could be a limited series on Netflix, it could be any slasher movie, it can be anything. I watched a New Scream or the Weekend, the twenty twenty two Scream.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I thought they did a good job taking into account the old characters. Is there gonna be I think there's gonna be a Scream six now. But they kill off. They do some shit that you're not prepared for. I think they do a very good job of Scream twenty twenty two. If any of you guys want to check it out, I think it's on Amazon Prime. That's a flex too, having Amazon Prime. But embracing the spook and going to going somewhere on the weekends that embraces the spook a little bit. Over this weekend, we went to a local little pumpkin pass.
Speaker 2: We took rue.
Speaker 1: We put her little face in the little cutout stuff like she was flying on a witch, like a school bus. A couple other little things. But any chance you get to embrace the spook to it, your boy is VENTI deep on a pumpkin cream col brew.
Speaker 2: Because again, we love the spook.
Speaker 1: We have merchandise or lightning te's or flying off the shelves, our newer ones that's come out.
Speaker 2: Eagles Fly, Eagles Fly. We got any Philly.
Speaker 1: Fans in here watching right now. We have Eagles lightning teas out. Anybody who's on a fucking terror out there in their season the vall six and zero, we need to start lighting that up. I pleasure my allegiance to the valls. But the episode's fun. We're gonna get into this episode. Is there anything else I need to hit before we get in? Crushed it? We're good thumbs up. Speaking of thumbs up, Hey, seriously, if you're watching right now, hit the thumbs up, drop a comment. We need to we need to get into the algorithm. Boys, thumbs up, comment, thumbs up, comment, thumbs up comment. And if you're listening, you're consuming this on audio, just make sure you're downloading the pod and just engage with this all the time on social media. We have a lot of fun with this shit. But before we get into the episode, I'm going to read you an ad from NASCAR because NASCAR is back in South Florida. It's Dixie Vodka four hundred race weekend Championship hopes will be on the line with one of the last chances to lock into the championship four. Watch the stars of NASCAR of the NASCAR race to keep their dream alive. Tune in October twenty third at two thirty pm Eastern time guarantee your twenty twenty two Dixie Vodka four hundred Weekend experience. Today, adult tickets are as low as forty nine dollars In kids twelve and understarted ten dollars. You don't want to miss this shit. Homestead Miami Speedways Dixie Vodka four hundred will be a major part of the twenty twenty two NASCAR Cup Series Playoff. It'll be the critical second race of six. Hang on, it'll be the critical second race of three in the So I mean for a loop right there? I thought I was doing a good job. I thought I was crazy for a second to round the four. This will be a critical second race of three in the four round of eight for the Cup Series Playoffs. As a victory will give the winner an automatic berth in the round of four. The Dixie Vodka four hundred will mark the first time on the one point five one and a half mile venue of NASCAR's next gen car. Tune in to NASCAR's Dixie Vodka four hundred race October twenty third, two thirty pm Eastern Standard Time. What's up at Homestead? Yeah, at Homestead? Did not say at Home? Said Homestead?
Speaker 2: I thought I said Homestead, Homestead, Miami.
Speaker 1: That's it. Are you NASCAR guy? Oh that's right, you came from the NASCAR circuit. That's CTE brain by me. I know, Garrett's like dropping his hand, like god damn it. Will enjoy this episode, boys, How should we catch up? How do you want to catch up?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Do we want to get into it? Because here's what I'm excited about, because you know, I don't know, I feel like we're gonna have a lot of video game I feel like we got some video gamers that listen to this podcast a little bit. But I'm extremely excited that you have embraced the Red Dead redemption life you've played. You played the entire Red Dead two storyline in the matter of days, like a week, right, it's like sixty hours to the story. You're already done with it. And the messages that I've been getting on where you're at in the story and everything else because you didn't play Red Dead one.
Speaker 2: I was just so excited that.
Speaker 1: You like bought into the Red Dead world and now you're like fully in it.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear. I want you to talk about it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I want you to share the stories that you share with me, because like it just puts a smile on my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you, so, like before we even get into it, like there will be spoilers and the description of how my Red Dead redemption is gone. And also when I tell you about my emotional process through this, let's just put a couple of things into perspective.
Speaker 4: Your boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been bedridden for a little bit, vibes have been incredibly high, but you know, there's still an emotional aspect of this whole thing. And not only has it been an emotional aspect, I've literally been playing Red Dead since I started it, and I'm like, I have a nine to five job of being there for Arthur Morgan. Like I've just slowly like there's been like tailing rehab and Arthur Morgan. So I just know as we go through this, like, hey, yeah, Taylor's a lunatic, but like he's not this much of a lunatic.
Speaker 5: Let's just let's just there's my insurance policy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he just don't want to get it out there. There's no spoilers.
Speaker 1: This game came out four years ago, so you're in the clear, brother spoiled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know there's but there's probably people like me who don't really play video games, like they're still caught up in the Nintendo sixty four Super Smash Brothers type vibe.
Speaker 5: That's where I'm at in my life. Like, so I start read the.
Speaker 3: Redempation in my hotel room, and I really don't know what to think about it.
Speaker 4: At first. You're up in the mountains kind of doing whatever.
Speaker 3: And if basically, like the first chapter is a giant tutorial, I'm not gonna go through the whole entire game. Halfway through chapter two, there's six chapters in this whole thing. I decided myself, like, there's an honor system, and I'm like, there's no way I'm gonna let Arthur Morgan not have good honor. He's too good of a man on the inside to go the bad way. So I'm helping every single person in town. There's a wholeless civil War vet. He needs twenty five cents bank. I got twenty five cents for you, buddy. There's a nun in San Denis. She needs twenty five dollars to do some renovations.
Speaker 4: Bags.
Speaker 5: I got you, dude, not a fucking dead bark. So we're ripping through this whole thing, Dude.
Speaker 3: In the third chapter, maybe even the fourth chapter, Arthur develops a touch of a cough, and I'm like, it's enough of a cough where I'm like and my boy's sick, Like, do I need to go get some medicine for my guy buddy? When the doctor told him you have tuberculosis, first off, took me six and a half minutes to figure out how to pronounce tuberculosis. Now I'm saying tuberculosis for everything because it's so embedded.
Speaker 4: In my heart.
Speaker 3: At this point, I literally I felt my cheeks get warm and my nose get like like a kingling, like almost as sneeze as coming. And all that was is, Hey, you're about to cry, failing, You're about to cry over a fucking video game. And I think to myself, no way, I'm not going to cry over a video game.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I start going down the path and stick with me because I might still get emotional.
Speaker 5: This is new for me.
Speaker 1: I just I just I yeah, yeah, I just finished three or thirty in the morning. I had a voicemail from Taylor and you can hear that he had he had just got done crying from the game, and I just wish I could put my paws around him, because this game truly invests you emotionally. I won't continue to ramble because I know Taylor's gonna get there, but go ahead, brother, dude.
Speaker 5: I looked at Taylor.
Speaker 3: And I like, yes, I like after the game finished, I did cry and I literally look at Tailor. I said, don't tell anybody about.
Speaker 5: This, and she's like, oh, I wasn't planning on it. And on my phone, I just saw a text from tail and pop up and I guarantee Ituck, you talk about it. You really told me not to talk about it. You're talking about it right now.
Speaker 3: So dude, a steam hits me in the face, and all of a sudden, I'm starting to get arrested. Some guy's trying to kill me, and I see Dutch. Dutch looks at me, Arthur and walks away, and that's when I knew this motherfucker is dead to us.
Speaker 4: Dude, he's dead to us.
Speaker 3: Screaming Eagle comes in saves the absolute day long story short, dude, up, we end up robbing a train.
Speaker 4: At the end, he's.
Speaker 5: Coughing, he's getting worse, he's getting sickly. You see the bags under his eyes.
Speaker 3: You see as I starting to hurt, and dude, I just see, like, bro, there's a moment when he's like saving saving the rest of the group and being like telling different individuals, Hey, you need to get out of here, you need to go do this, blah blah blah, and he starts riding back to camp Dude beaver Hall. He's riding back and there's like sad music playing and it's like going back and forth, saying like he's like playing things in his head like you're a good man, Arthur Morgan, Arthur Morgan, like you're gonna Hey, You're not as bad as you think you are. Bro, I am legitimately hears streaming down my face like pouring my heart out for this man, knowing like my man.
Speaker 4: Is gonna die from this TV. I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Say a save uh, what's the dude's name from rgue too, John Mars, John Marston, save him his boy Jack and Abigail so because they Arthur. He knows his life's done, but he can still do some good in this world and get them out. And this man dude goes up, tells him to leave. I'm crying my fucking face off, shooting dudes running up this rock. All of a sudden, that cunt Micah dude comes out of nowhere. We get in this big fistfight. He starts to choke me.
Speaker 5: I'm tapping bee like a motherfucker, dude, don't let him go out like this. I'm going out like this, dude, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 4: Finally I get away.
Speaker 5: Then I'm tapping a I'm crawling to the gun and Mike.
Speaker 4: Is walking behind me.
Speaker 3: But he's hurt too, cause your boy put dents in him. And all of a sudden, someone steps on the gun and who is it?
Speaker 5: Dutch?
Speaker 3: Vanderlin and he Arthur can barely fucking speak.
Speaker 4: Dude's Dutch, I gave you everything.
Speaker 5: I gave you everything, And I'm like, fuck, dude, I'm.
Speaker 4: Fucking dude, I'm watching this shit go down.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking crying my face off, bro, and I'm liked, he gave you everything.
Speaker 4: How could you fucking do this? And then how could you do this to us?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Fucking he turns around. Mike's like, let's get out of here, Dutch, we can go.
Speaker 3: Dutch walks and turns around and I am fucking bawling, dude, I'm talking about sniffle. I got shit droolie into my mustache.
Speaker 5: I'm hurting so bad.
Speaker 3: He crawls. He goes around this rock. As the sun's coming up, you see his breath get slower and slower until it stops. I literally pressed pause and had a fucking meltdown. Dude, had an absolute meltdown about how like this man? Dude, I didn't even say the part that hurt me even worse when him and John are fucking guns a blazing, riding their horse and just ripping around fucking boo hitting cats. All of a sudden, my horse gets shot, dude. My horse Greg gets hit, hits the ground, dude.
Speaker 5: He gets up.
Speaker 4: John Marshon's like, we gotta go, Arthur, we gotta roll there on our asses. We gotta go.
Speaker 5: He starts running. My homie stops. This is cinematic.
Speaker 3: I wasn't in the controls at this point. He turns around. Bro, I'm about to cry, Oh hold on, hey, let it hold on. My man walks up to Greg. My horse Missouri foxtrotter walks up to him. The horses breathing heavy. He's been shot. He's moral like it's it's a mortality shot.
Speaker 5: He's done. But as the horse is breathing, bro, he strokes the cheek of this horse goes up to its ear and just says thank you, and I was like, oh fuck, dude, look at his heart.
Speaker 4: Look at his heart, Willie, He's done everything.
Speaker 3: I really go back and like figure out how the video gamers made up, like Arthur Morgan, Like what.
Speaker 5: Was his childhood life? Yeah, and I've legit been mourning him for three days.
Speaker 3: Three days, dude, three days, and the vibes are still fucking high.
Speaker 1: Is it safe to say that this is your favorite video game of all time?
Speaker 3: There's no question, dude. I've never cried tears playing a video game in my life. In my life, dude, sitting here, thirty one years young, and I've been moved by Rockstar, who also does GTA of all fucking games.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's always good reminiscent read that. I'm just glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you got in it because I know Brad and I we're trying to play with the gang when we had when we were in COVID and stuff, and uh, you hadn't played it yet, so you had like went through all these emotions that you're feeling. And I'm just glad that. I'm glad that we can share this now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like if we get online, I really have something to offer, like your boy kind of binks headshots like it's nothing now, so I'm ready.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode. I hope you guys are enjoying it again. Leave comments, thumbs up, comments, thumbs up. Testosterone. It is an important part of a man's body and health. But men's testosterone starts to deplete with age, which is why it's important you support it early.
Speaker 2: It is important that you supported early. Boys.
Speaker 1: Listen, you start getting up in age and I'm talking to you young guns back there, like, I know you think you don't need to listen to some of this stuff, but your testosterone levels start to decline after a while. A great natural test that you want to know this is on the house. This is free. Boys.
Speaker 2: You don't wake up with that morning wood.
Speaker 1: You need to get your tea level checked out, because if you are, you're waking up healthy with that with that morning boy, you should feel good probably about where your te levels are at. If you're not, it's probably the time you should check it out. Signs of low T can't include a I do what I just tell you. I just that one was free in the house, a decline in energy and stamina, weight gain, hair loss, and low sex drive. Romans Testosterone Support supplements were designed by real doctors to help men maintain their bodies natural testosterone production. The daily supplement includes six nutrients to help support testosterone levels, bone health, and muscle development. Who wouldn't want to have the proper levels of testosterone in their body? I know I would want to have the proper levels. We have a special offer just for our listeners. Use this link to get twenty percent off your first order. Just go to get Roman dot com, slash Bus and Boys to day. That's get Roman dot Com, slash Bus and Boys for twenty percent off and now. Roman Tea Support is also available nationwide at retailers. Find Roman Tea Support in the supplement's aisle at your local Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and right Aid. Keep your t levels up, boys, It's it's pretty much all we have left as men. Gay back to this episode, should we get into uh dude, hey massive weekend? We can transition now. Should we have a Jack, our boy Jack who is our Tennessee Falls expert fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a superior fan.
Speaker 1: He went on the Buck Rising Show, which sounds like he was on there for an hour. He's probably supposed to want for like twenty minutes, and Buck Rising had the joke on him and kind of trying. Man like, Hey, me and Thomas, I only said five words, but Jack has taken over my man's on a six game win streak.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about the Tennessee falls?
Speaker 3: Hey, before we talk about the Tennessee balls. Well, we're gonna talk about the Tennessee balls, but could we just go around the room and give one word.
Speaker 5: About the Tennessee Balls Alabama game?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I would love to do that, blass. You want to start it off? One word about the Tennessee Balls, Alabama game?
Speaker 2: Rivalry? Question?
Speaker 1: Mark, Jack, what do you got, bro? Special historic tough man? What's mine gonna be? I'm kind of nervous.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to go?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here you go? You go.
Speaker 4: Legacy?
Speaker 1: Oh, Legacy was Tailor's.
Speaker 5: If it was just my little little fucking head on.
Speaker 4: The screen right now.
Speaker 1: Mine is.
Speaker 2: Allegiance.
Speaker 5: Oh that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thanks?
Speaker 5: All right, Hey, Jackie, start us off, dude, take us.
Speaker 4: Through it, you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys have the Mic Garrett who's a huge Alabama fan. As you guys know, Jack Tennessee fan. They both went to the game they were at. This historic event probably go down as one of the better college football games ever played or witness, especially in Eland Stadium. Tell us about the experience on Saturday, boys.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I mean Knoxville was was just jam packed from probably Thursday before we even got there, all the way through the weekend. Saturday we showed up for the tailgates. Energy is extremely high on campus, Morales High. We're just having a good time. And I would like to say that I was able to really enjoy the game, but I was a wreck. I mean even we were up twenty one seven in the first quarter. I just, I mean, it's Bama, it's Tennessee. We've had so many, so many tough losses where we thought we'd win and it just didn't pan out that way until well, I guess that's kind of skip ahead too far. But in the fourth quarter, when we gave up a fumble, it was right in the end zone that I was sitting in, and I right in and there almost just lost hope. I sat down and I just I couldn't even look up. I was just looking at the ground, like just praying, just please God, if you just grant me this one. Favor. I won't ask for one until tomorrow, you know, but yeah, I mean from an unbiased perspective, just as a fan of college football, you really you can't get any better than that game. An absolute shootout by two elite teams, two incredible coaches. I mean, Nick Saban probably undeniably the greatest college football coach ever, and Bryce Young came out and played his fucking heart out, Like hats off to him, especially after coming out and not know if he was gonna play or not. He was. He was an incredible opponent and it was It was extremely fun to watch, and I feel really fortunate that I got to experience it. We talked about it before the show. Taylor's kind of hounded me saying that I was gonna say something to Garrett, and he was spot on, because I do have to give Garrett his flowers, huge Alabama fan, and before, during, and after the game, he couldn't have been in better spirits. Just like really appreciating how much a mento all of our friends at Tennessee fans, and that's cool where you can kind of set aside your ties and allegiances to your school and just be like happy that your friends like get to like really witness and enjoy something we waited for sixteen years for. So he was extremely honorable and so much respect to him. I mean, I'm, I'm really hasn't set in uh for for Tennessee fans. It's we just we've waited for so long for a day like this. Bloss was saying earlier, he doesn't really know if we should have stormed the field or taken the field goals down, but that was always gonna happen if we beat Bama those like, if there could have been more damage done to the field, it would have happened. But Knoxville was an absolute scene afterwards. There was not enough police to enforce all the the fucking chaos going on. Me and Garrett were at one of the bars on the strip afterwards, and literally fifty feet away from we're just hanging out. It's probably close to midnight, having some drinks. Out of nowhere, five fucking rounds, somebody starts just a shootout, literally pistol five shots you feed. Everyone just like sprints away and like we're on a outside on the porch five feet away from the street. Everyone runs and kind of ducks recover and then within two minutes, everyone's just kind of back like drinking, hanging out, and every cop in the city is on the strip and they're just it was almost like martial law was in effect. There was just so much going on and it was a long day. So by the time it was like midnight, you know, we were all pretty tired, but you know, we pushed through the end of the night and still doesn't really feel real. But yeah, one of those wins that, uh, I'll remember for the rest of my life and super fortunate I got to experience it with with good friends and family alike. So I don't know if Garrett wants to talk anybody or on it, but also shut out fucking Jalen Hyatt putting up in absolute, I mean, unbelievable stat Ran Moss Thanksgiving type stuff. Six receptions, five touchdowns, two hundred and thirty seven yards averaging thirty yards a catch. And if you're not a huge Vols fan, we're missing Cedric Tillman, who's a one of the greatest wide receivers in the country and we've missed him for about three weeks. So I know, will you you appreciate the next man up mentality? And uh, we've just been like filling in gaps and putting it together for six weeks. Now we got a homecoming so hopefully an easy game versus UT Martin. Then night game they just announced versus Kentucky, and then we got the big one versus Georgia down in Athens. Uh, and that will be a game that the whole nation's got their eyes on. So yeah, it was really fun there, Jack, that'd.
Speaker 1: Be after.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we'll see. We'll be there though, So it was fun. Yeah. I don't have too much else to say on it. It was just really a special day.
Speaker 1: And all right, Taylor, do we want to open the floor up for questions for Jackwick you're some of this press conference.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd like to say a couple of things that he touched on that was really good. I think Bryce Young, that's his name, the quarterback for BEMA. Him playing made that game so much more legit. If he didn't play and Tennessee wins, they don't get even if they win that kind of fashion. Obviously it's a huge win and stuff like that, but having their starting quarterback play and played the way he did made that game just like.
Speaker 5: Boom boom boom, so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would have felt like that a little bit, right, But just guns blazing reminded me of the divisional game between Bills and Kansas City the entire time last year.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: It was an electric game to watch. It's so back and forth.
Speaker 3: I felt the same way Jackie when that fumble recovery happened and they ran in and I was like, damn, this is.
Speaker 6: They They stayed so composed, the coaching staff and the players just whether it was the missfield goal that we had or that phone recovery or the interception. Uh, they just kept battling back with a game plan. And that's like why I love Hypel so much, is most coaches in our past would have when we got the ball back right there with a minute left, a lot of them would have neeled it to go to ot. But that's not Hypel. That's he He went for it, took shots and brew McCoy, he's one of our really big receivers. Didn't have like a historic game like Jalen Hyatt, but he had the biggest catch of the night, probably setting up our field goal. And yeah, after that, it's just kind of a blur, just a lot of emotions sweat, tears, just hugging and yeah, a lot of it.
Speaker 5: Dude, that sucking that kicker put up a muffin.
Speaker 6: Too, little ball. I keep hearing from people that it was tipped. I've watched a bunch. There was three Bama guys that I said on Buck Show, like, I still feel like when I'm rewatching it that they're gonna block it. Like still here, that dude got in.
Speaker 1: He got in, like they're watching tape, like, hey, we're all celebrating now, but you know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's just scary. But they got it down and uh yeah took the win.
Speaker 1: So I know.
Speaker 6: I know I'm biased because I'm a Tennessee fan, but I saw it all over Twitter and stuff. I think it really is. It makes college football a lot better when Tennessee is actually a dangerous Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love Michigan. We love Michigan.
Speaker 6: Here, I mean Michigan too, Ay, Taylor. I was, I was in the concourse getting a beer. I was texting you guys saying I can only get a Wi Fi out there, and I ran out because the last time I saw the Michigan Penn State scores thirteen to seven. So I was like kind of nervous for it, and then next thing I saw, you know, it was like forty to thirteen, and I was super happy for you guys and the boys and blew up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think college football is just better when two historic programs are just that good.
Speaker 5: It's huge for college football.
Speaker 3: But college football, dude, I'll tell you what playing in the NFL is like. Being in the NFL is great, but like I love watching college football is so much more. It just it's it just seems like, I don't know, it's more pure.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it does feel pure. Yeah, it's outstanding.
Speaker 3: And the rivalries, the back and forth, like storming the field, and I love the fact that they stormed the field. I don't know what the fuck boss was talking about. I love loss to death, but I think it's a horrible take. Like I absolutely love everybody on the field. In two thousand, I think it was twelve, we beat Ohio State for the first time in like ten years, and the fans stormed the field and I like stayed out there.
Speaker 4: I was like all about it.
Speaker 5: Like running into people.
Speaker 3: My boy Chris Brown, not the rapists, but the hockey player came up we were giving big fucking hugs.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I had tears streaming. It's incredible. But Tennessee taking a little farther and tearing down the goal post and throwing it in the Cumberland. I guess now that's now like they made a historic event. Like here lies the goalpost twenty twenty two game against Alabama, Like that is so fucking cool to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, in my head, I might burn the motherfuckers down.
Speaker 3: You get that shit done, like chaos, anarchy, like all that shit after games. That's like part of college football. Obviously you don't want gunshots. Going off of not talking about gunshots, I'm saying like, just like like when Michigan went to like the like the national Championship, like people in the street burning couches for couches for no reason. And I'm sitting there on my top deck of my house looking.
Speaker 5: And going, yes, yes, dude, let it happen.
Speaker 3: It's fucking awesome, dude. That's college football. That's college sports.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like watching them watching the streets walk that goal post all the way to the river. What's even funnier to me is the you know, the billion dollar school asking for everybody else trying to do a little GoFundMe. Yeah, they're doing a little GoFundMe, Like, hey, we need it, we need a goal post back for Saturday, like.
Speaker 6: A hilarious If it was a joke, that would have been funny. But then they literally doubled down and are posting like the PayPal link or whatever, and that really apparently though in a room I know if it is true or not that they had just paid off those goal posts because they were new last week and then they snapped them and now we have to have them back for this week for for a homecoming.
Speaker 2: That's it's amazing, Like that game was amazing, bro, Like not that.
Speaker 6: I googled it and it's said fifty six hundred dollars. It's like what like like.
Speaker 1: I mean, like they they can buy a goal post, Bro, they can buy a goal post immediately and get.
Speaker 6: That press conference this morning said that he's willing to pay for the goal post if he has to.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love that. Dude, Nebraska, let's just call what it is. We're in a rebuild year. We're in a rebuilding right now. We're we're a rebuilding team that's still competing to play in the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 4: That crazy Nebraska right now, hang on.
Speaker 1: I got somewhere to go with this.
Speaker 4: He goes, Yeah, Jackie's unbelievable. The goal post.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Talking about Nebraska rebuilding.
Speaker 4: I did it, No.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'll go somewhere with this. But while we're in this rebuild year, like, I want to pledge my allegiance. I'm still House Nebraska always, but I would love to bend the knee and pledge my allegiance to the Tennessee volunteers. Mike Queen is chancellor plowman, Mike King is coach. Hypel dude. The fact that a couple of years ago, when he got hired and nobody wanted.
Speaker 6: Him, they did, we'll get the receipts on Twitter as.
Speaker 1: The freezing cold takes that they got, like everybody hated that higher And the fact that he's turned the program around and they are like talked about now like they're they're in it. They can go to the net. They they can talk about going to the Natty this year, right, Like, are they gonna have a hangover?
Speaker 5: Gain?
Speaker 1: You guys got a tough schedule coming up. But dude, it's I saw Taylor's tweet too, like how do you bleed blue? Red and orange? And I feel the same way, Like I'm like, man, how do you not root for the Tennessee Volunteers this year? Like it's just they're fucking awesome and I just I just want to say, like, I pledge my allegiance and I am bending the knee to the University of Tennessee. I love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me sick it that, dude. I'm with you on that one. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Hey go big red, go big orange, and motherfucking go blue.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: That is that is where I'm at in my life right now.
Speaker 2: What is the same with blue? With the orange?
Speaker 6: What orange or big orange?
Speaker 4: Gb ob, there we go.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, good ship, No good ship.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like Taylor, we're gonna be doing this together, brother, Like we're gonna fucking we're becoming massive fans of the Tennessee Volunteers outside of our you know, outside of our respective schools. You guys got a nice ball club, like you guys we got two teams down the top five?
Speaker 4: Like should we talk about four?
Speaker 1: Should we talk about the top five?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should do because I do as much like literally, I just said, go big orange and stuff like that. The only thing I disagree with Michigan should be ahead in the poll. And and that's like a small little statement that really shouldn't have even be said because it's the middle of the year, doesn't matter say it say, but I'm saying Michigan should be higher in the eight people if you go and get to the top ten team with the top five defense. And absolutely he punched them cats over there, especially in the second half. Like legit, if it wasn't for two plays in the first half, we win that game fifty six to zero. You were in the low red and you take three instead of six every time like the boys. Yeah, yeah, you clean up a couple You cleaned up a couple of things. Dude, we ran away with it. R three's are playing R threes are playing dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, you guys had a good statement win. Like that's what That's what Michigan needed, because a couple weeks before it is kind of like all right, like are we a really top five team? And I thought you guys handled the fuck out of Penn State? Ye? What is the what is the top five? Just so everybody's aware, Jack per By listening.
Speaker 6: Number one Georgia, two, Ohio State three, Tennessee, four, Michigan five, Clemson six, Alabama seven Old Miss eight, TCU nine Ucla and number ten is Oregon.
Speaker 1: I think it's wild that Clemson's in the top five. I think it should go.
Speaker 4: Listen recently, Bias.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what I think it should go. Ohio State.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, like I'm trying to leave the emotion out of it. I'm sorry, I really am, because yeah, Ohio State should be one, Michigan, two, Tennessee three, uh, Clemson at four, and then I would put Georgia.
Speaker 5: You're missing Georgia. You put Georgia.
Speaker 1: Georgia should probably be a five. I think this is the I think this is the year the Big Ten. That's why I think Ohio State in Michigan and you guys should be battling it out at the end of the year, and then whoever wins that game is probably gonna play Nebraska in the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn it, dude, honestly, don't go.
Speaker 1: Taylor's. Like, yeah, I was wondering how we were gonna get back to talking about Nebraska, but somehow it happened.
Speaker 3: We can talk about Nebraska a little bit, but goddamn bubbling. Let fucking let's talk about some college football person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was your top five? What would you what would your top five be?
Speaker 4: Out all that, I probably keep Georgia at one. They've had enough slip ups. They won it last year.
Speaker 3: You got it, like you gotta unthrown the king before you even I mean, they had a dominant win against Oregon early in the year.
Speaker 1: They against Missoo, they almost up against Miszoom. It was not a good football but you.
Speaker 4: Got you got. I know, Missoo's not a good football team.
Speaker 3: I get it, But like you gotta, it's SEC that they SEC has owned the NCAA for so long, Like you gotta, I'm a Big ten guy, But for me, I'm sitting there going you gotta. You gotta keep Georgia there. It's just unfortunate, but it is what it is. I hope Tennessee Donkeys when they played Georgia, Well got I got Georgia one two. I'm probably gonna keep Ohio State there. Like I just think they've been dominant for a long time. I know he won the Big Ten last year, but like let's make that a two three game the third weekend in November, and now.
Speaker 5: Three is gonna be Michigan.
Speaker 3: I got four with Tennessee and five I got a clencer.
Speaker 2: See, I kinda see. I want to change that. Yeah, I was disrespecting Georgia.
Speaker 1: I like to put Georgia at four, and I like to move Clemson out and I like to put ole Miss at five.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh oh yeah, I just I did.
Speaker 2: I don't think Clempson is very good.
Speaker 1: Like they don't. They don't, they're not they don't play anybody tough.
Speaker 2: They're in the a C.
Speaker 1: See, they don't look like dominant in all their wins, like and ole Miss is playing some good ball. And you know, SEC is the competitive conference.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: So you got Georgia at one.
Speaker 2: No, Georgia's at four. I still think.
Speaker 1: I still think we got Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia, ole Miss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I like the top five. That's the top five.
Speaker 5: That's a solid top five. I like the top five. Those are solid. Those they're solid.
Speaker 4: But yeah, dude, I mean won't brush over Michigan.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it was, it was not near as exciting as the as the Tennessee Obama game. It was a dominant win. You knew it was going to be from the get go. But they were moving the ball up and down the field, penn S. They had like one first down in the in the first half and then second half obviously superior coaching, better execution than the game got out of hand and hurt. So hats off to Michigan. Nice little bye week for the boys.
Speaker 5: And then and then you know what's gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen, Michigan State week.
Speaker 5: They those little cocks are going down, dude, And I'm singing my song. I'm gonna sing this motherfucker for the next two weeks.
Speaker 3: I got, I got a whole arsenal of shit in the back pocket, and I'm ready to go, and I'm ready to die on this thing again, dude. Again, people thinking I'm an absolute idiot for doing it again. I'm sure there's people at Michigan, Michigan Steve Hutchinson, who by the way, doesn't even follow me on instagram Supiter respectful Steve Huchinson, Hall of Famer, Michigan legend. He's probably sitting at his house right now, going what an idiot I can't believe he's doing this again, Like, what are you doing, buddy? But I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna say the f ford Michigan State.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, you guys beat him last year, right, what Michigan State?
Speaker 6: They lost him?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's right, that's right. Because everybody came after you for that little press conference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was thinking that.
Speaker 1: I was thinking y'all still won, because y'all still got to you guys still won the big tennis stuff. Damn.
Speaker 2: That's right. God, to make this one a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I think Michigan State's having a down year hopefully that you know, I know, nothing matters rivalry, rivalry week.
Speaker 6: There he goes, but and fun, we got a shout out to some of the boys in our college here. Blake Korum, Heisman candidate, stopping he is and and he had a little throw up too during the game and just kept tucking along.
Speaker 2: Hunch pail cat.
Speaker 5: Man, bro plus your the left tackle for Tennessee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the lineman on Tennessee. That was one of the most alpha things he could do.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He looks at him, starts shaking the head.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I'm about that.
Speaker 5: Lion yeah, and he threw up with Grace too. There was no leaning over. He was like, I know this is gonna be projectile. I'm not gonna go on my jersey at all.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker shot at a yard.
Speaker 3: And a half looks the dude stares him right in the eyes and shook his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bob, we're here.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bro, ship was fire but Blake dude also sponsored by Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 2: The dude's running like a fucking Chevy right now. He's a style man.
Speaker 1: He really is a style when they slow down some of his cuts he's making when he keeps his balance and loosen her rowty after he gets it like he's a good fucking running back.
Speaker 5: Man, Bro, he really is.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: Also a quick little shout out to Trevor Keegan ripping them sevens dude. That mission is keeping the tradition alive. The kid is an absolute unit. That whole line old line is playing like they did last year.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Do we got it?
Speaker 6: Trevor Keevan or Zach Zinner I can't remember, but yeah, both of them, but I think it's Trevor. It is Keyan His have you seen his face pain? What he does He doesn't do it on the face. He goes all around the eyes just all black like glasses more Dolly, but it looks it looks pretty crazy. Those dudes are going off taking that raccoon.
Speaker 1: Ba.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Laterally that's it, and the boys are stoked about the bust and Bull too. Like when I when I first came out that I was done for the season, Trevor sent me a nice little message on Instagram or I think he even texted me. It was like, Hey, but all the boys have got to you out here. We love you, bl blah blah blah. We're stoked for the bust and Bull. Like, Hey, I'm gonna be there, buff, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna be there.
Speaker 1: I need to get my boys text to me. Were high for that busting Bowl. But we're one game at a time right now, like we're not looking ahead and we got a tough one coming up this week. Illinois, Yeah, Taylor, Look my man, Illinois is a good football team, Bro.
Speaker 3: Their whole town champagne smells like manure and hot dogs.
Speaker 5: Dude, there's no way they're not good.
Speaker 1: They got a good, little scrappy football team, Bro, And I hate you, Bro.
Speaker 3: The whole big Tennis scrappy aside from Maryland. I mean, Maryland's a little scrappy. I just don't really respect Northeast football. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just don't really you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How do you what do you what do you clarify as Michigan in Ohio Midwest?
Speaker 5: Dude? It's literally the middle no.
Speaker 1: Bro, Ohio and Michigan's like north the northeast.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Well, someone pulled a fucking map for this kid. I swear to god, dude, the Bontare, Missouri Public school system must have just been fucking you, dude, because it's literally the midwest.
Speaker 1: Midwest Ohio state is Ohio's not Midwest, bro, It's north something, It's north, It's north Mideast or some ship. It ain't the Midwest, Okay, hey.
Speaker 5: Well we'll call it the North mid We'll make sh up.
Speaker 3: We'll just call it the North mid because this is not even worth the conversation to happen.
Speaker 1: I swear to god people would agree that Ohio state that Ohio is not part of the Midwest.
Speaker 6: From Google, the Midwest is defined by the federal government comprises the state's Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: That is dud.
Speaker 4: Someone looks dumbest.
Speaker 1: I forgot you. I forgot you. Follow the law on absolutely everything government. Who made this ship up?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 5: When I played by the redemption my honors as fuck.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you fucking snaked the color people and took their bag their pockets if they.
Speaker 5: Looked at me wrong, Yeah, but my honor was at the top.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is there is there is a debate out there whether or not Ohio is considered the Midwest.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right because you just did it, Like if you argue something. Yeah, there's a debate, and that's great. I paid my taxes like any other Americans.
Speaker 5: I follow the rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's move on to the NFL before we just argue about Ohio and Michigan not being a part of the Midwest, because they're not.
Speaker 2: But let's day.
Speaker 3: I was blown away by Missouri being a part of the Midwest. But I didn't know that until I met you and You're like, yeah, we're the Midwest.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's crazy, what'd you think we were that boy oily right there. You know what I'm saying, aid, did.
Speaker 2: You think Missouri?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of just thought it was a south your boy like really never came down to those parts until twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: That's all right, people in Missouri, I think we're in the south two at times.
Speaker 2: Like it's all That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like there's a couple of melting pots out there where I think Missouri is the Midwest.
Speaker 6: It's a gray area. Yeah, I don't think should be in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: I don't either, man.
Speaker 6: They're like most western border is still more east of Nashville, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like people in what it's like people in Virginia saying there that they're in the South. Yeah, you know what I mean, dude.
Speaker 3: But like the if you think about like that little Penis tip of America, there's like fifty states there, dude, It's ridiculous. There's so there's so many like Delawares, the size of whatever this is, there's like thirty of those motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only thing Delaware is good for is that fucking George Washington going over that damn river.
Speaker 5: Shut out our independence.
Speaker 6: Amen, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: That's fun.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: For George Washington going over that river.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck like, I don't know. I'm just laughing because I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Moment of son.
Speaker 1: For George Washington.
Speaker 5: Fifty stars, thirteen bars, These colors don't run.
Speaker 4: Boys are all right?
Speaker 2: We are interrupting this episode. Boys.
Speaker 1: Revitalite is an advanced rehydration solution designed to replenish all vital fluids and minerals that are inside of your body. It's powered by the same electrolyte formula that's found in the Bite in the Baby Aisle, but with an improved taste in texture more appealing to adults. Revitalite is conveniently sold next to beer, wine and liquor, so you can shop like an adult. You can shop like a big boy and hydrate responsibly. Barstool Black label the berry Frost flavor. Here's the pro tip. Drink half, drink half at night before you step out, and then half in the morning when you wake up. For optimal results. Pick up your Revitalite Black Label today in store or online at the Barstool Store and tweet at us or tag at drink Revitalite in your morning after stories. Enjoy the episode, Keep enjoying the episode.
Speaker 6: Uh, you want to move it into the NFL though? Do what in the NFL headlines?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we got?
Speaker 2: I know we got.
Speaker 6: Robbie Anderson just was traded a couple hours ago. Can it be in Arizona? It's a lot of what do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean? Robery? And it's like they're a ship that's burning down right now because I think people are talking about a coach Cliff Kingsbury being on the hot seat because you still got weapons, Like, you know, you're without DeAndre Hopkins, but you still got weapons. Their offense is basically like run around on third down and make a play, or run around in a situation and make a play Kyler Murray. So it's like you go in trade for Robbie Anderson and it just seems like, what are we doing? My man cussed out his coach on the sideline, had another sideline ancident, Like that's not his only time being in the headlines, gets traded to the next day, Like that's.
Speaker 2: Usually how it works. But to go to Arizona, it's like, all right, let's bring in you know, let's bring in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you also gonna think too.
Speaker 3: They got Hollywood brown dude who sounds like you suffered a foot injury, and he's going on ir for the year. You need that weapon until DeAndre Hopkins comes back. Like, do I know anything about Robbie Anderson, No other than the fact that he thought Sir Perr was a bear.
Speaker 4: Other than that, do your thing, Bosston.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Cliff Kingsbury, I'm a fan of Cliff Kingsbury.
Speaker 3: I think he's like the young youth of like the coaching staffs that are coming up.
Speaker 5: Dude, he I think he's a stud.
Speaker 3: My man lives in Paradise Valley, flexes on everybody during the COVID draft.
Speaker 5: I think he's a cool guy.
Speaker 4: Kyler Murray.
Speaker 3: Obviously the study hall is not working out, like my man needs to jump those four hours up to six.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 5: Maybe learn how to recover too, and we'll be all right up there. Boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I would. Uh.
Speaker 2: I would shout out Arizona too. You live in some good weather.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I see you playing the long game a little bit. You gotta respect that.
Speaker 1: Clive Kingsbury, man, I think he's a great he's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Val Something about Cliff Kingsbury.
Speaker 5: I like that guy, dude. I think he's pretty outstanding and you know what have.
Speaker 4: To think about him too, he lives in Paradise Valley.
Speaker 5: I just think he's all fucking all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that is awesome. He's kind of pioneering them young head coaches out there.
Speaker 5: The way he fucking runs around. Man, my man does a good job of absolutely fucking.
Speaker 4: Doing his thing out there.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: The next Bills versus Chiefs, it seems like the torch has been passed from the Brady versus Manning era to now the Mahomes versus Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: I s don't know if like there's like a there's a note in that category. Like those two those two dudes are studs, like and like the absolutely the thing about them that I love the most, like the Chiefs, but especially the Bills. When I when I was obviously got hurt in the Bills game, but I'm watching on TV and I'm watching them jump.
Speaker 4: Around having a good time.
Speaker 3: Like there's a level of jealousy you get when you watch teams like that because they're so good, they're so potent on offense and they're just having fun doing it. Josh Allen's a freak, freaking nature who I literally loves to hit people like refuses to go on about Pat Mahomes is Pat Mahomes Like, I think, like when they see each other in the playoffs, And I'm gonna say this lightly right now, I think I got Kansas City because Kansas Like twenty nineteen, when we went to the AFC Championship, Kansas City was up up by ten against us in the regular season.
Speaker 5: We end up beating them.
Speaker 3: We go to the playoffs AFC Championship, we play Kansas City, were up by pen, they end up coming back. I just feel like Kansas City does a good job of like like would they get in their the revenge game in the middle of the season against their non divisional opponents, and I just think, like, you coin flip the Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs, the way their offenses are so potent, and then the way their defenses just go fuck it, let them have it, you know. Yeah, the defense like the and then obviously the Bills have Von Miller. He's a fucking first round Hall of Fame fall Hall of fame cat like they're outstanding.
Speaker 5: That both teams are just outstanding, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I agree with everything you said.
Speaker 1: It's like both of those teams you can tell just have a lot of fun playing and you just you love the energy that they bring to a game. But what I will say is, I think it depends because I like that take you have on you like the Chiefs in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on where at where they are playing.
Speaker 1: Because I like the Bills defense, Like, yeah, they gave up a lot, but I think that they play better when they're at home and the and the crowd is a little you know, they got the crowd more on their side, there's a little more juice going on.
Speaker 2: Because it's kind of hard, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's all about where the home field advantage is because they're both just electric teams. And I absolutely love Josh Allen Brough, love Patrick Mahomes too, like he's a fucking wizard, but it's something about him not wanting to go out of bounds and just cat people off, jump over motherfuckers like even Okie Doug dudes like even put the leg, the stinky leg on guys and look at guys shit talk a little bit. Mahomes doesn't two from the sideline. It's like, you just want that energy in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Bro, Yeah I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here, but I'm here.
Speaker 7: Talk to what you were saying about the home field advantage. This this game will like when they play in the playoffs. It's this game determine that. So I don't I would rather have the Bills at home like we did this week because I'm a Chief fan.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, missus a chief scoway Ome My man just grabbed the mic. He's just rolling right now.
Speaker 7: But now that the game, Like, if they say they weren't to make it to the AFT Championship, it'll be in Buffalo like that that's environment is just as rowdy and crazy as it is in Kansas City. So like to be able to go to Buffalo in the AFT Championship and beat them, I think will be a really tough task.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I like these is insane, dude, the Bills Mafia. I've gotten a couple of quarrels with them cats. Dude, they are fucking outrageous. They they literally it's like masscard of them. They literally sit outside and tailgate for a week and then they just go back to their tents and keep tail getting to the next game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Like everybody in the Bills is like, oh, the summer is great. It's like, yeah, I guess so, I guess you too much. That's fucking that's cool. I guess we got an aber falls. It's like, dude, you spend six minutes there and you're like, yeah, it's a bunch of water falling down, dude, and powers and Powers Toronto or whatever like whatever, Dude, Like it's not a place you want to go and.
Speaker 5: Like be like, yes, where do you live Buffalo? Oh, dude, must love it there.
Speaker 3: Like they are salt of the earth cats that are literally like living through the environment just to make it to the fall and fucking absolutely love up those boys.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: The pregame atmosphere in the Bill's game Monday Night Football insanity when they announced Josh Allen coming out of that tunnel. I think both both of my ear jumps puffed in my fucking head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, they're like the Wildling's out there in Buffalo, dude, Like they just live beyond the wall. They're like fucking Vikings, bro, I'm telling you, and Taylor's right, like Niagara Falls, yank can't get like, let's get a photo for Instagram, Let's go eat at the local wing spot, and let's get the fuck out of here, because Buffalo's not a place where you want to live and raise a family.
Speaker 4: The best I've ever heard, well, that's how would go.
Speaker 1: If we go from talking chiefs Bills that she's shitting on the whole city of Buffalo, which, by the way, I think we need to get the Yeah, we need to get the bust the Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, we would fucking love to go out to Buffalo sometime. We would love to go out to Buffalo and talk to the boys out there. They rogers, sooffold. They got David Lee Questenbert the sturdiest guy in the leagues. I don't know if you've seen his legs, but if there's an earthquake, baby, hold onto his legs.
Speaker 4: He will be just five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it is an outstanding They have a great squad out there, dude, I think they have, Like they got good vibes them in Kansas City. And I heard Mitch talk about the AFC championshipro you can't have three teams in there, like.
Speaker 5: Fucking boys.
Speaker 1: Dude, big divisional game this week, Yeah, big one.
Speaker 3: Big one, neede it gotta have it, dude, like cold stam creamery.
Speaker 6: I think miss can lead with this one. But tom Brady being in the headlines, I think he's gonna take the reins on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's the here's the deal with Tom Brady. He just got downe on off. He saw the clip at him, just motherfucking his old line, which you know, he's the goat, he's the fucking leader.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get them boys. Ja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure they all responded the right way. Maybe there's a couple it's like, all right, man, get out of here. But Mitch, you know, it brings up a good like talking topic.
Speaker 7: So I saw I saw this tweet over the weekend. Uh, it was about obviously about Tom Brady. He skipped training camp. He takes every Wednesday off. I guess that's like a veteran day thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean he gets his a VET day every Wednesday, Yes.
Speaker 6: That's day.
Speaker 7: And then on Friday, like just past Friday, he wasn't in practice because he went to Ribercraft's wedding in New York City and then he flew private to Pittsburgh to meet his team out there, and then he's still kind of motherfucked his team for and he wasn't even there all week. So it's like, brother, like what do you what do you expect? Like you're not really with your guys going through it all? Like what do you what do you want them to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that team?
Speaker 1: It's just that tough little what what would what would you? What would you do if you were an offensive lineman? Uh, if you're an offensive lineman in TB twelve, is your quarterback in that kind of situation where he's taking vet days every Wednesday? Go ahead, go to Robert Craft's wedding in the Fall, Hey in the Fall Fall wedding. Fall Wedding goes to a fall wedding on Friday, missus all Friday, basically missus all Saturday. Gets there on a PJ to play in the game on Sunday. You're losing, you're not playing well, and you get motherfucked by TB twelve. Same pull your head out of your fucking asses.
Speaker 4: Eat it, dude.
Speaker 3: Be like the boys in pulp fiction. Dude, put the gag ball on and just fucking handle your business. Like Tom Brady's a goat. He's a goat of all goats. Like he's on the back end. He's done so much for you guys. He's giving you guys a championship. Like, I don't know if he's going to a fall wedding Robert Kraft. First off, shame on Robert Craft for having a fall wedding. That's literally worse than massage. Thing, Like you shouldn't be bro ma fucking dude. But Tom going there. Obviously, him and Robert have a huge history. They're there, have a great friendship. He's brought so much success to the Patriots, Like you gotta go, you gotta go, Like, shame on Robert Kraft, but like he's not going to miss that thing. They're best friend, dude, So hanim taking a Wednesday off? Who cares like he's fucking seventy, Like if he's seventy years old, like give him, give him my man a Wednesday, Like, but let them get off the turf for a little bit and then the flying private like he's not doing that every week. I don't know if he is, Like people can tell us more, but I know Playoff Lenny loves him to death and if and the way his vibes were, if Playoff Lenny loves him. Taro Lewan loves him like and I met Tom like a couple of times, but I had a good little conversation with.
Speaker 5: Him in twenty nineteen, shook his hand hit an absolute are about him. I'm all, I'm on the Tom Brady tron.
Speaker 3: If I play for him and I give up a sack, I'm like, fuck, did I've let the whole entire world down? Like there's there's guys like that, dude, Peyton Manning's one, Tom Brady's one, and that's pretty much the end of my list, and so fucking like.
Speaker 4: You just get the fuck over it, dude.
Speaker 5: They just get over it. Dude.
Speaker 3: You got the sheriff and whatever they call tv TV twelve, Like those are the two guys.
Speaker 5: That goofully, do whatever, do whatever they want. Dude, He's a goat.
Speaker 3: Of all goats of all It's not just your profession, not just this NFL thing. Like if you looked at all the goats, he's number one, dude. He's on the top of the pyramid, Like let him do his thing, like, yeah, if he doesn't play well whatever, it's like, hey, Tom, if you don't play well the rest of this year, you're forty seven, like it, like it's all good. Like you can't define a guy off one year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, No, I'm not trying to. I don't think anybody's trying to define him off one year. I think it's just like the whole team aspect. I bet you paid Manning. He wouldn't take off Friday to go to some ex owner when he's that owner's probably on. I don't know what marriage it is, but he's the under he's marrying some young thundercut. Like it is what it is, let's call it what it is. You went to go party on Friday to your Robert Cross's wedding. Like to me, I think that one's a little fugazi. That's a little smoke bomb. I don't think he needed to fly and go to a wedding. And I think, like, as much as we want to take in all the history time Brady because he is the goat, He is the fucking greatest player to walk the game of the NFL, but the like the NFL is a performance space, like what if you done for me lately? Like it's all of that stuff, Like you know, if there's just saying like if power undermines the system, the system fails, like tom Brady's he's he's like one of the heads of Tampa Bay. If he's gonna be like undermining the system and doing his own thing all the time, and then you want to motherfuck the guys, like he does have the credibility to motherfuck the guys, but to act like that, it's not gonna be it's not gonna rub a couple of them the wrong way, I think is like a little out of line, just to play devil's advocate, because again, like it's you're it's you're with the fucking boys, Like you're trying to like win games, You're trying to like be a unit, you're trying to do all these things. And if you're your top fucking guy is doing all this stuff, and there's obviously other headlines going out around him right now too, I think if you're just thinking about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, you can skip that wedding. And also it's like everyone kind of feels like it's Tom Brady's last year anyway, So you know how much effort is he actually putting into winning these games with the boys to play Devil's advocate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that, But if you're talking about him doing his own thing, like everybody at the Patriots said he had his own entire staff at the Patriots doing his own TV twelve situation, like.
Speaker 5: Edelman talked about it all the time.
Speaker 3: How literally Tom would do whatever he wanted at the Patriots with Bill Belichick there, so that that really doesn't play too much if he's Yeah, like the I understand the flight thing, I can get on board with that. I'll jump ship from what I just said and be like, Okay, that's fucked up. It's you know, it's more fucked up that it's a fall wedding. But whatever, amen, and like.
Speaker 2: Let's not lose that. Let's not lose sight of that.
Speaker 4: He doesn't care.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get me.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, I don't know like he if he's he's done his own regimen and his own thing for I don't know, seventy six years, so like what's new, Like Wednesdays off shouldn't even be talked about Like he's y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that like my man.
Speaker 3: Isa, you say Peyton Manning didn't take take a day off. He was also throwing muffins at the end of his career like he wasn't like.
Speaker 1: He's still he still took them boys and the Super Bowl right without without an arm, dude, without an arm. He's on top mentally at all times. Bro, peak performance.
Speaker 3: Peyton Manning is a better mental quarterback than Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Bro I would make that argument. Yes, I think I think Tom.
Speaker 1: I think Peyton Manning Like you can't argue, you cannot.
Speaker 2: Argue who the greatest full player of all time was.
Speaker 1: But like, if I have one year with one quarterback, I'm fucking choosing Peyton Manning.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I am bro right, Like I think he's just I know. I hate that he only won he only won two Super Bowls rights yeah well one yeah, one with the Colts and one with the Broncos was the one with the Broncos of his very last year without a fucking arm, without a fucking arm, without a neck in an arm. But yeah, if I could have one quarterback, bro, like to me, Peyton Manning is is that fucking dude? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: I can get aboard that I'm gonna treat this conversation like my politics.
Speaker 4: Dude, you just spoke last.
Speaker 5: I'll just go with you on that.
Speaker 1: I feel that we interrupt this episode to shout out sport Clips. No free shoutouts, boys. Sport Clips Haircuts has developed an all new relaxing blend of camameal, lavender and eucalyptus for their hot steam towel. If you want to try this new scent, you've got to make sure and ask for the MVP haircut experience. It comes with a hot towel, massaging shampoo, and of course a great looking haircut. Just as Coach Frable, doesn't matter if you are balding or have the noggin of a sasquatch Mitch. Sport Clips stylists have been successfully and specifically trained to cut men's hair. They've literally seen it all. Just another reason why sport Clips is the pro They are the pros.
Speaker 2: In men's hair. Back to the episode what we Got Next to day.
Speaker 6: We have Arthur Smith and those boys in Atlanta putting something together.
Speaker 1: I mean, dog what a player's coach slugging beers with the boys after the game, which looked like in the concourse, not even the locker room, but just raising a ray in a bottle with the boys.
Speaker 6: So I saw I saw a tweet an hour ago and it said that Arthur Smith talked with the Old Alignment on Saturday and they asked him if they could do that, and he said two stipulations. One we gotta win and then we got to rush for over one hundred yards, both locked in. So they were, you know, chugging beers afterwards. So and especially as like a fancy in that, it's cool to see a coach just seem like a normal guy. Like that's what I feel like fans want the most is to identify with someone that you think is like always doubt in and like just really serious. And so it's cool to like see those moments where it's like fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the day, it's.
Speaker 6: A game, but it's like we're gonna enjoy like these small wins.
Speaker 1: So that was a massive win though over the Niners. Yeah, more just like the beer itself, like right right, those small moments like taking it in with the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that small little piece of camaraderie that it keeps everything, It makes everything a little less serious. Yeah, And and Jack referring to like Arthur Smith or seeing a head coach is just a normal guy, talk about a guy who's come from un usual circumstances being just your your fucking casual go to want to hang out with kat. Ever since they brought Willie Compton into that building, they have had an absolute culture change. And he's not even to the fucking locker room yet.
Speaker 5: It's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Arthur Smith, dude, one of my favorite coaches of all time to be around.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: Literally in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: He was the assistant tight ends coach and we used to do this dumb ass drill where we were like pass set or like the whole offense would like do their play and then we'd run to the left of the right, and then it'd be a guy holding the ball with like going like chop it up real quick.
Speaker 5: Dude, and like and like tackle him.
Speaker 3: And I would literally go in and throw fucking haymakers at Arthur Smith and like try to make his kidneys bleed, and and he's.
Speaker 5: The fucking goat, dude. He just took those licks and kept moving forward.
Speaker 3: You keep getting knocked out and you keep moving forward.
Speaker 1: Rocket Arthur Smith, dude, dude. First, first of all, why you punching my man in the spleen like that and making a fucking pissed blood But bro, because you felt like the drill stupid, You felt like the drill was stupid.
Speaker 4: No, it was o.
Speaker 5: The drill was stupid.
Speaker 1: It was just an opportunity to just to beat on him a little bit, to initiate him as.
Speaker 4: A fourteen dude.
Speaker 5: I like, my first couple of years in the league, I treated football like jail, dude. I was like, let me just fucking fight whoever wants to fight, and.
Speaker 2: Let me get myself to like, let me beat his ass.
Speaker 1: This guy doesn't he want to fight this motherfucker you see what, dude. But you're right, You're right, man, Like he's just he's he was one of our first five pods. And he comes on and talks about being the son of FedEx's founder, his dad whatever, what's his dad's what's his dad?
Speaker 2: And mister Smith, we'll.
Speaker 1: Just mister Arthur FedEx Smith, dude, and just like being he could have easily been like a silverspoon kid, and just thinking about his like upbringing and how he took the heart around how long was he at Tennessee because he went through like different coaching changes and everything else and just basically survived at all.
Speaker 3: As I think his first year was twenty fourteen, I'm not sure it might have been even a couple of years earlier than that. But he was with Ken wizen Hunt, then he was with that dog shit human being Mike Malarkey, and then he was with Rabel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to go through all that become the OC and then get a head coaching gig and to see him have the success now with the Atlanta Falcus, who everybody basically says is not a contender, Like they're They're a fucking tough team, they're young, they're talented. Cole Pits comes out of nowhere like Batman playing in the game. Everybody thinks he's not playing, he's playing. They get a win like that, Bro, everybody's everybody's screaming from Marcus Marioto.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's just it's good vibes in Atlanta right now. That Dirty Boys are looking good for my future ball club.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 6: Moving on, yeah, do the Eagles. They are legit and Nickanni he another coach that you just get hype about. You just see him. Just their reaction like they're just intensity that he has beating, like a huge rivalry for them. That was fucking what is it?
Speaker 1: What did he end up saying in that video towards the end of the game, Like that's game, motherfuck?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: I what I'm really having fun with.
Speaker 1: What I'm really liking about, Like the NFL this year is you're seeing more of the personality that's in the locker room come out between guys, shit talking Deebo Samuel being an example, shit talking Jalen Ramsey after the game, uh, kind of putting a little video together shit talking him, Like seeing h what's his name, Sauce Gardner in Green Bay where the cheese head after the game, seeing coach a Sirianni, Sirianni saying that's game, motherfucker. People catching it Like I love that shit, bro, Like that's the NFL. I want.
Speaker 2: I want a little bit of shit talking.
Speaker 1: I want like a little w W storylines going on, Like I love the shit talking that's happening right now in the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got do you guys sit there and just like gott to fucking introduce a little bit.
Speaker 5: Of anarchy, you know what I'm saying you get that you.
Speaker 3: I love the fucking personality being shown because for so long in the NFL it's been like some sort of like wanna be gentleman's game, Like fuck that shit, dude, like get in there, get your knuckles fucking dirty, and get after it. And it's awesome to see like I saw Sauce Garner put the cheese head on and walk around on rookie having a good time with it. And my first reaction was like.
Speaker 2: Like what is he doing right over flipping above his head? Which is which is awesome.
Speaker 3: You gotta love it, dude, It's fucking awesome. And like all these coaches like, well, bulletin board too.
Speaker 5: Don't give them anything more, but fuck that dude.
Speaker 3: Like conditioning, get your conditioning up, because when when you're in the fourth quarter you find out how bad guys really want it.
Speaker 5: So if you never conditioned or not, you can talk all the ship you want. Boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love where she said, fire the little bow and arrow, take the take the flag, and scream on the field. Fucking point of referees. You try to steal the game. You tried stealing the game, playing the violin when fucking Jalen Ramsey Floss. That's the NFL.
Speaker 6: We need boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm I'm referencing the fucking Godfather himself. Taylor want for all these shenanigans, but that's the fucking NFL. I want to see what's up to you? Oh yeah, I mean yeah, Taylor's the Godfather as well, Like there's a yeah, t can be on that Mount Rushmore too, brother to yo, great shit, Tucker go, what do you go to the middle of the star and put his hands out like I love this. Johnson Sinko Yeah, o Jo Sinko. Yeah. Absolutely. Those guys are fucking all the time. Ocho Cinco is one of the greatest. He might be the best talker antics like right, you're my friend and talk to the talk to the fucking crowd behind him, wear the Hall of Fame jacket, like I love that ship man, bro.
Speaker 3: It's fucking insane that Willie starts off calling me godfather and then all of a sudden, I hit the brawn so fast.
Speaker 5: No question.
Speaker 1: The good thing is though, we can clip that and then it just seems like you're the godfather. Will's going on the Godfather? What about Oo Sinkle? What about t O?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, listen to the episode.
Speaker 1: But that is a good point.
Speaker 3: But ship talking is such a special thing that's so important to have, dude, It's this whole fucking there are guys that do they butter guys up instead. Ben Jones is a good guy doing that hill wall and nose tackle to sleep like you've never seen.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's like the fucking anaconda playing the flute. The way he fucking does that thing. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: I like the path of more resistance a little bit, dude. I like to getting guys faces get a little chirpy and stuff like that. That is the football we need. It's a football we want. Dude, who needs XFL Just turn the NFL into it, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm with that.
Speaker 1: And like you said, like I'm more like a Ben Jones, I'm trying to schmooz guys out a little bit because I know genetically I don't have it at the back end of the play to react with the bit boys. I gotta win at the beginning, the snap, before the snap and everything else. So I'm trying about, Hey, that's a great route, man, that's a good rubber out the Hey, keep that ship up. I'm trying to get them thinking that they're feeling good insight so I can try to sneak something in there.
Speaker 2: So that mental game is a little bit different for us.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a it's a different deal. But we all got we all gotta make it, buddy, Yeah, we want to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all got to figure out a way to make it and survive in this league.
Speaker 5: Man, fucking doubt. Dude, just got to figure out what's your niche, find out the niche and move on. I love the way the direction of the NFL is going. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, you we got anything else.
Speaker 6: Jack, Yeah, we can wrap up on this one. Just more in local news, I think it's official the new Titan Stadium will have a retractable roof and they will have natural grass. So holy show no turf, which is which is amazing.
Speaker 1: That's big. Everybody clap with that. Gus, big tax payer money, tax pair of money. We needed to go to that.
Speaker 6: Why why don't you and Taylor especially just talk about how important probably natural grass is too. And just I mean the new construction, it's it's gonna be special for the city to get a worthy state and the people are gonna want to come to even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think natural grass is big time. Like all the data is out there that shows that every every ball club should have natural grass, like where it will be at the NFLPA NFLPA meetings, they're calling out all the data on the injuries. You're seeing it happen like in real time now, like when when teams are playing on turf, like something always happens, you knee, our boy got our boy got taken out of the knee, turf Odell Beckham, what was that a second time? Right? Yeah, turf.
Speaker 8: Petle talked about the difference between each turf too. It's not all the same, like there's no regulation for the turf.
Speaker 2: It's all different.
Speaker 8: The rams is different from the Panthers like and so on, Like it's different from Minnesota.
Speaker 6: There's like no like consistency.
Speaker 1: There's no standard, like it's it's wid Wile West. Yeah, man, I think natural grass is big time. And that fucking retractable roof like in Tennessee. Bro, I think that's massive for the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty huge, dude, I fucking I love that. But what's that dude?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 5: Who's that dude? From the Lakers that was there, Magic Johnson.
Speaker 4: I'm no cold be here.
Speaker 5: I'm being a fan watching that thing.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, bro, hey, I'm not cold be here?
Speaker 1: Does it? Does it? Does it? Bummy out that you might miss the grass and the retractable roof.
Speaker 3: But it's twenty twenty seven. I'll be in your eighty seven by then. No, I never thought i'd make it.
Speaker 1: I'm cool should your boy might be on year fifteen at that time, I'll make a run fifteen.
Speaker 5: Dude, you're gonna play that year. You're gonna play.
Speaker 4: You're for sure you stick some of the bitch and they'll definitely be for tight.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go to that stadium to watch them and stuff like that. It's gonna be It's gonna be incredible. I think it's amazing for National Nationale deserves that, dude, because Nissan Stadium putting it lightly.
Speaker 5: It's a little it's a little dated, it's.
Speaker 3: A little bittd You go to like La, you go to Dallas, you have the new Raiders Stadium. It's like Ties are turning like crazy and as far as the turf goes, like dude, will and I you and I talked about this a little bit when I ever being in high school and you go to a high school team with.
Speaker 4: Turf and you're like, holy, welcome to the shoet.
Speaker 5: Guys made it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, welcome to the show. Yeah that was some different shit.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I went to Paradise Valley High School kick return thirty six yards and I remember playing on that, Like, Yo, these boys really like that out here, Like they're legit, like they got money out here for real.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, anytime you went to a turfield in high school, it was the fucking bash. You're like, all, this team's got it. But then you play a little bit on college, everybody's kind of got a turf field, kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Boys stayed, they got the blue, Like, hey, do we want ours to change?
Speaker 1: On n C DOUBLEA, you kind of change the turf a little bit because again you're playing with the spats, you're playing with the different color wrist bands. You're trying to change the turf. But dude, in the league, like as you get older and realize, oh, we want to practice outside in the fucking cold and the rain and everything else, because we dread to sing on the turf field inside because your joints get a little bit more inflamed.
Speaker 4: Jordans are like a motherfucker motherfucker. Bro.
Speaker 2: When you hear all were practicing not a joke.
Speaker 1: There not a walk that we're practicing in the indoor on the turf, You're like, fuck uh. But I will say, dude, it could be a lot worse when you say Nissan Stadium, dude, FedEx Field and Washington just a absolute shithole.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not saying I'm I ain't saying them put a bomb.
Speaker 1: In FedEx Field and fucking blow that motherfucker up. Due that thing is a shithole.
Speaker 3: Fucking terrorist Willie out here, dude, Like fucking Nissan Stadium, it's a great stadium.
Speaker 5: I'm just singing.
Speaker 3: It is dated, dude, it isn't, but like so many cool moments happening in that stadium, and so you know, the history is awesome. But definitely Nashville deserves that. They deserve having an all time seam where people want to go, super Bowls go there. Like it's that the town is incredible at doing. Like shout out but spirit in dude, no free shoutouts, but the dude absolutely puts on a show like no one's ever fucking seen before. So I think you get dude, Yeah, hey, hands, hey.
Speaker 1: We sell that. Should we do our favorite segment of the week.
Speaker 4: I don't know out of the week, dude.
Speaker 1: I can't wait until, dude, I can't wait until you're back, because I think we're doing that number one. I think we're doing a hell of a job with this whole kind of like first take dilemma. We're in like you're your away. You're in LA right now rehabbing number one. Phenomenal, phenomenal job by you, getting the camera set up going on.
Speaker 2: That's big time for the boys.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be better when you're back and we can feel each other's energy and you know, get a little bit more back into our rhythm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I feel like we've been on a roll in these last few weeks.
Speaker 5: It just happened.
Speaker 3: Solid fucking vibes on these pods. Man, it's just been, it's been, it's been not been fucking outstanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quick break, quick little potty break subscribed, Hello Fresh and check save money off your fault to do list. Shout out Hello Fresh, No free shoutouts to the boys Hello Fresh is twenty five percent cheaper than take out and less expensive than grocery shopping. With Hello Fresh ingredients, travel travel from the farm to your doorstep in less than seven days, so you know they're fresh. Plus pre portioned ingredients make cooking a snap and cut down on waste. Food on food waste plus pre portioned ingredients make cooking a snap and cut down on food waste. HelloFresh is now offering vegan recipes on the menu each and every week, made without animal products of any kind like dairy meat, eggs, or honey. Enjoy meals like sweet chili tofu bowls or sweet coconut curry stir fry.
Speaker 2: Changing seasons mean changing tastes, and.
Speaker 1: With thirty plus weekly recipes to choose from HelloFresh as something for a little bit, they have a little something to offer everyone. Easily customize your meals by swapping proteins or sides, upgrading to choose proteins, or adding protein to a veggie meal. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash bustin sixty five use code busting sixty five for sixty five percent off plus free shipping guys. Sixty five percent off off not ten not fifteen to twenty. We're talking sixty five percent off. That's code busting BUSSI n six' five at HelloFresh dot com slash busting six. Five back from your potty, Break let's get back to the. BOYS i don't want to take the thunder away from Uh. TAYLOR i know this is just fucking Burst. Buffer let's go Fucking. Taylor let's go.
Speaker 3: Boys the greatest moment of our entire week just finally.
Speaker 4: Come we're. Here you've been.
Speaker 5: Waiting we're finally gonna give it to.
Speaker 4: You it Shut up of the.
Speaker 5: Week the man who decided to miss last week Because i'm sure he had a little bit of the gyms or something like that going.
Speaker 4: On but he's back and.
Speaker 3: He's ready to give us his tooster strudels shot out of the week or whatever the fuck it is a loaf of, bread whatever that argument was a few weeks.
Speaker 4: AGO, bh what you got?
Speaker 8: Then it was my birthday last? Week so how was out of? TOWN i just killed, it just killed.
Speaker 2: Him he just kills.
Speaker 1: Him it is my birthday last?
Speaker 2: Week shut?
Speaker 8: Up, YEAH i appreciate that my shout out this week goes to something that's, reusable something that's easily forgotten once it makes it inside your. House but if you just so happen to leave one in your, car you're able to turn that thing into a trash. Can and that is the grocery, bag the grocery bag that stays left, behind and there you're able to put trash, in so not dirty up your. Vehicle once you go to fill, up take that thing, out dump it in the Trash you're good to.
Speaker 1: Go clean. Car, Damn i'd never been put on a game like. THAT i gotta start doing.
Speaker 4: That that's, crazy, BOON i was fucking. Crazy, yeah my truck is the.
Speaker 2: TRASH i need to do.
Speaker 5: That get you, boy what you, got.
Speaker 6: HOMIE i think it's probably pretty obvious where my shoutouts, going and there's not even enough people THAT i can, Name so it's just gonna go out to the Whole tennessee, volunteers but Mainly Josh hipel for turning a page on our program and starting on unranked in the. Season and now we're here going into week seven OR i guess it's week eight because of week.
Speaker 1: Zero now week zeros week, zero week, Seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're, right but you know eight weeks, yeah uh, yeah shout out To Josh hypool And tennessee volunteers and all the fans had showed out and stayed loud the whole. Game so that's.
Speaker 1: Simple shut out your, teammates your, teammates The tennessee. Balls, Baby, yeah that's, everybody. Baby, yeah those boys got it.
Speaker 4: Done, yeah you rattled with that.
Speaker 1: ONE i was trying to build on your little back handed to your little tweet to him, like oh here, goes we left out.
Speaker 2: Loud Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Jack he can't even enjoy.
Speaker 4: That we did. It we did.
Speaker 5: It my man, said we.
Speaker 1: Can't even let him have that. Moment. Dude did you see the passion he had?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 3: Ye, dude legit FUCKING i was so stoked For jack, Too like, literally like WHEN i was watching the, GAME i was obviously pulling for The bulls the whole, time but my heart sang a fucking beautiful song thinking About jack and how happy he was gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Night Oh, god you know he makes, you baby what you?
Speaker 8: Got.
Speaker 3: Dude by the, WAY, MITx don't THINK i didn't fucking notice when we were talking about else that you doing a dumb ass fist.
Speaker 5: Pump. Dude don't THINK i didn't SEE i got.
Speaker 1: To represent did you go?
Speaker 2: There, NO i did not go.
Speaker 1: There then just though my, Mouth i'm holding, Down i'm doubling.
Speaker 3: Down, hey If michigan In ohio, state well obviously when they, play If michigan, loses we're.
Speaker 5: Fighting, okay go, AHEAD i.
Speaker 2: Look forward to.
Speaker 7: That my shoutow if you shout out this week isn't it's not an everyday. Thing but if you guys Have, snapchat you'll get like that little notification of like one year ago to, day two years ago, today three years ago, today or like sometimes your your Photos, apple do it, yourself h but like watching those videos or, pictures it'll take you back to that moment in time like all we were with THE i was with the boys doing this like just acting, dumb or OH i was in this like state doing, this OR i was in this country doing.
Speaker 2: This like just.
Speaker 7: Seeing that like uh like throwback. Photos, yeah just like, MAN i was out there like a year ago. Today like it just kind of like takes you back to that moment in, time just kind of like a cool little.
Speaker 1: Feeling so your shout, out no free shotout goes. Too like THOSE i get those, memories, bro those memories that pop up and you reminisce a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, yeah, yeah Exactly Taylor.
Speaker 5: Knic generation nothing like as that's.
Speaker 1: Nothing And i'll tell you. What the, iPhone the fucking the. iPhone they do a great job and they put some they put some music behind the. Photos they do like a little slide show with.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Now BUT i, know Like taylor And NIC's generation bloss you, too like we we grew.
Speaker 2: Up on time hop talk about and the stuff like we.
Speaker 1: Had we had the old time hope time hop. Man but, yeah so just reminiscing on that side That.
Speaker 2: Garrett, gee what you, got big?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 4: Garrett do you want me to say?
Speaker 5: It or do you want me to leave it?
Speaker 4: Alone you can save.
Speaker 1: IT i think you might like mine this.
Speaker 5: Week oh it's, here, Boss so.
Speaker 2: My shout, out no free shout out this.
Speaker 9: WEEK i feel like it's gonna hit home with a lot of us, actually because we're.
Speaker 1: Guys DO i need to prepare to? Cry?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, OKAY i might you might you might be cause it's gonna Hit. Okay, well my shout, out no free shout, out is when you get your shoelaces perfect on both feet and you never have to adjust him.
Speaker 1: Again, YEAH i mean that's that's fucking.
Speaker 5: Queen your reaction is so, Funny.
Speaker 1: LIKE i don't, know sometimes you got to underpromise over. Deliver, YEAH i felt like that when you over, promised not under. DELIVER i thought that was a good shout, out like you are when you get that thing clean and they don't go out throughout the entire day and you can kind of take them off and slip them back on kind of thing LIKE i feel. That BUT i GUESS i put the emotional level in my head AND i thought it was gonna be a little, Different and once.
Speaker 2: You, STOPPED i was, like all, right let me get my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Here every, time every, time.
Speaker 5: Get yourself a pair of these will never come On tide. Do they're.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable they got the little slippers, now so your boy can get it out of no.
Speaker 2: Problem karen has three slippers.
Speaker 4: ON i do feel like.
Speaker 3: That garrett just went through My california role thing, like, Yeah, GARRETT i felt you because like, literally like in my head, Online i'm about to kill people with This california and like it just wasn't well. Received i'm not SAYING i didn't receive that.
Speaker 5: Well i'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Watched we'll. Go it's just.
Speaker 1: FUNNY i, Mean i'm looking at will shoes and they're so. LOOSE i thought it was gonna hit for. Him oh, yeah, Man i'll tell you. What they haven't came undone the.
Speaker 4: New balances of The.
Speaker 1: Jordan's i'm wearing those those uh the uh the, dunks, dunks they're Not. JORDANS i learned that they're not retro. Ones they're. Dunks they they kind of look like retro, ones do they. Not they just got a little difference than like they put a little white in between right.
Speaker 5: There, yeah Hey, Jack jack out there disrespecting you in his mind right. Now you, know actually, shot there's.
Speaker 1: No, question, Bro LIKE i, Know i'm taking it probably in the comments right.
Speaker 2: Now look at this boomers.
Speaker 4: Head you're getting absolutely murdered right. Now he's killing.
Speaker 2: You, yeah, bro he's killing you right.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Dude it's the price of fucking being outdated a little. Bit what's, up. Dude, yeah this is the. Row this is how you rock right. Here you got to have the long socks on the outside of the like the, sweatpants the joggers, tailor you know What i'm talking.
Speaker 5: About, YEAH i actually with that look a.
Speaker 4: Lot that's, like, uh that's a that's a tailing o g she she like put me on. That, actually, yeah the the Ol.
Speaker 1: Aladdin LOOK i fucking. This, yeah this is the fucking look.
Speaker 4: Man all, right, canceled, right go, ahead what you got?
Speaker 1: Man what do you mean to? Boss we'll get. It We'll i'll do what The i'll do with the. Intro, Yeah, TAYLOR i can't wait for you TO i cannot wait for. You we'll have to do a true, reaction like we can't let you have a stiff so everybody can see that where the level is at right, now that, way they don't think we planned it LIKE i truly want you to experience it for the first time BECAUSE i am so excited about this fucking.
Speaker 3: Bourbon, man it looks outstanding a LITTLE i can't waste to put my mouth on.
Speaker 2: It, dude there we. Go that's a good that's a fun clip to.
Speaker 5: Have, Dude, willie what's your? Guy did you give us your shout? Out no free shot of the?
Speaker 6: Week?
Speaker 1: Yeah quarter. Machines So i'm gonna start with. You when you're a little, kid bro this. Bus when you're a little when you're a little, kid and you get when you get a couple of quarters to go to that quarter. Machine back in the. DAY i know kids kind of probably don't go through this much now because they can just.
Speaker 2: Get candy at.
Speaker 1: Will but when you get a couple of quarters or maybe it's a quarter and you get to go spin that. Thing back in the, day you were living life bro like you felt you had. It if somebody didn't have, quarters oh, damn your mind didn't give.
Speaker 2: You, Quarters like that kind of. Sucks you're inferior to me.
Speaker 1: Now and you would go and twist and get whether it's a gumballs from, candy whatever it. Is i'm a little chocolate, thing So i'm hoping it's more like chocolate LIKE m And m's Or reese's.
Speaker 2: Pieces but my SHOT i no free shadow goes to goes to quarter.
Speaker 3: Machines, HEY i figured a little step further To like when there was like a collage of stickers on the front of like those little with a little, bag and you see the one you're, like, HEY i really want the. DOG i meet the, Dog, dude that's the ONE i, Want and you put the quarter in the first. Ones that motherfucking, Dog, dude that's the thing that's like.
Speaker 1: In that little rush just off a, quarter just off a quarter.
Speaker 3: Machine, dude this little thing right, here, dude shout Out George washington.
Speaker 1: Again my, Hey i'll tell you, what bro that shot, Out, like Give, win Give win a couple of quarters and let her go at a quarter. Machine she's gonna be fucking on cloud nine whatever she. Gets.
Speaker 3: BRO i went to The tumlins birthday, party LIKE i don't, know six months ago at this, point we went To Petero Harper pizza and mean that little girl had an.
Speaker 5: Absolute fucking blast doing that. Stuff, dude there's so much.
Speaker 3: Fun but they don't do quarters. Anymore they don't even do. Tokens you show a little card and you just put it.
Speaker 5: In and come out and like see the taste a little bit of a nostalagia, Way but, whatever.
Speaker 1: Cause you're gonna you're because what you're gonna do is you're gonna basically do the card. Yourself like you're not gonna be the kid receiving the. Quarters you're not gonna just get your parents' debit card credit, card like you, know hey, day can you come get this for? Me like it's the the level of nostalgia just hits a little bit.
Speaker 4: Different it's a little. Diffy, brother give us.
Speaker 2: Bless us with your. Shoutout no free. Shadow, yeah, dude.
Speaker 5: My, shadow no free. Shadow it's gonna hide in plain.
Speaker 3: Sight to be totally honest with, You but, like there's a there's a level of having good vibes when you're around a group of, guys and it's more difficult to have good, vibes especially when you're by yourself for a long time and keeping that. Consistent SO i would like to say thank you to me for being me because the vibes have stayed so. Strong so my, shadow no Free shadow of the, week is being able to keep vibes high even when you got to do it solo like.
Speaker 2: THAT i was helping you, say my, shadow no fore shadow goes to.
Speaker 4: ME i thought about, that but, legit let's go.
Speaker 3: Meet yeah fucking, vibes, boy my knees bending solid, extension got, that.
Speaker 4: Dude so it's, like is your qualifiring as little as it? Is it absolutely.
Speaker 2: DOES i love that little a little a little, Flutter.
Speaker 4: Oh, dude it's not.
Speaker 3: FLUITTERING i got that fucking tear drop in. There, DUDE i mean not as big as the. TEARS i was full WITH rdy, two but there's still like fucking tear truck.
Speaker 1: Down here red two. Boys all, right let's should we get into tier? Talk what do we what are we thinking of the tier?
Speaker 6: Talk, yeah we got a couple of different topics we could. Do they get. Dicey we could do serial. KILLERS i don't know if we want to champion those, people but we could just an honor Of spook To. Ober or we could get a little bit MORE pg and just do best.
Speaker 4: Villains, Yeah like that's a tough.
Speaker 1: One, YEAH i, PERSONALLY i haven't watched the new what's that new serial killer?
Speaker 2: Documentary Tom, RAIGHT i don't watch, That, LIKE i haven't watched all the serial killer.
Speaker 1: Stuff, LIKE i know that there is a population that is dedicated to watching any serial killer documentary that comes, Out LIKE I i hats off to those. PEOPLE i WISH i could be part of that. Crowd i've seen a, couple BUT i haven't SEEN i haven't seen enough of the serial killer documentaries to be, like all, right here's My, like you, KNOW i love to argue and just kind of die on the hill of like who my favorite serial killers are but you and also on the on the high morality, side like, yeah like you, know it might be a little tough for some.
Speaker 3: People, yeah a serial killer thing is a little tough, because like there's a lot of people that have obviously harmed.
Speaker 4: In the making of those serial, killers so you really don't want to like.
Speaker 5: Open up some of those.
Speaker 3: Wounds me, Personally i'm, like it's weird to, say but LIKE i love that. Stuff LIKE i think it's like that being inside the mind of some of those, People its just would be, crazy like A Charles manson dom Or, bundy those type of, Dudes like, yeah crazy wild and't LIKE im probably a little too. OBSESSIVE i probably watch too many YouTube videos on. It BUT i think we are safe for going to a villain, NOW i. DO i think there might be a god. Teer i'm just not sure.
Speaker 1: Do we want to share it or should we take? Five do a little quick take. Five we just know this was gonna, end and then we come back and kind of, like you, know Because i'd love to look up a couple of lists of the. VILLAINS i don't want to do anybody any. Injustice this last Segment Tier talk is brought to you By. Roebat Use Code Boys boys On roeback dot com for twenty percent off your first.
Speaker 2: Purchase that's r h oback dot. Com Code.
Speaker 1: Boys they work with the best college, athletes From Will anderson To The, Boy Michael mayer and B Jehan. Robinson they also just drop new performance Jogger Performance. Joggers trust us when you're gonna love. These let me do that whole thing. Again you know it need be more quick and. Precise, okay this last, Segment Tear talk is brought to you By. Rowback Use Code boys b o ys On rodback dot com for twenty percent off your first purs. Purchase that's rh Oba ck dot. Com Code. Boys they work with the best college athletes From Will anderson To The, Boy Michael mayer to B Jean robinson and obviously the greatest podcast On, Earth bust with The. Boys they also just drop new performance joggers and trust, us you're gonna want, these so use The Code boys for twenty percent off For Tier. Talk Our Tier talk is Greatest villains of all. Time and, uh in the spirit Of, spooktober this doesn't it's Not we're not boxed in the Just. Slashers we're not boxed in the Serial. Killers we're not boxing and none of. It, whoever we think the best villains are in the, movie in the movie, world in the fantasy, world or whether it could be a, story, right what's, up bro? Villains, yeah best? Villains what DID i?
Speaker 4: Say you said movie?
Speaker 1: World but in, That, oh it can be it can be any, villains any, villains any. Villains all, right, alright, right so my best villains clearly come from the movie. World God, teer we all, Agree God, Tears, Joker Eith, Ledgers joker Is God. Teer he'll get a nice phote at the very. Top My tier, THREE i broke them. Up they all mean a little something different to. Me they all mean a little something different to. Me My tier three is probably the most hated Character i've ever watched on a show THAT i. Like, DUDE i would honestly get pissed off when he would do all of his. Scenes he sold me that, well that that's how much he. Hated there were a couple it's coming From game Of, thrones but It's, Jeffrey, Lanister barathi And. Lanister it's one of, anyway it's one of those It's Jeffrey. DUDE i hated him so fucking much in everything he, did AND i feel like that's worth something because the next Two i'm gonna have is there's more of like a there's more of an excitement to the villain because they did such a good. Job my tier two villain and this was tough Between tier one And tier, two but my tier two villain is a villain that you always felt the presence every time they came.
Speaker 2: Around he comes from The Harry potter.
Speaker 1: World But Lord voldemort is My tier two because he's somebody that even though he didn't get all the cameos in the, world like didn't get a lot of screen time all the, time but the way he was talked about just everybody who was always, scared and then when you would see his shadows or him come into a, scene there's a part of you that was like built up and emotionally invested into, that, like oh, fuck what's about to? Happen so my tier two Is Lord. Voldemort my tier one goes to the series THAT i hold very true and dear to my, Heart, taylor if anything ever, fails you can always come on The luwan family to be, like, hey let's just get him something along this theme And Star wars and my tier one villain of all time goes To Darth Vader Anakin, skywalker his character arc As Darth.
Speaker 2: VADER i was.
Speaker 1: Thinking about DO i Go? Lord DO i?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 1: Lord city is the actual puppet master Behind Darth. Vader but the excitement to watch any movie With Darth vader involved when you just hear, that when you hear, that, like you're fucking ecstatic to watch the movie and see him come.
Speaker 2: Involved so my tier One Darth, vader that's My, yeah that's my, list, boys that's my.
Speaker 1: List that's my.
Speaker 2: LIST a, yeah let's go around hit the one.
Speaker 4: Word i'll go.
Speaker 5: First. Special that means.
Speaker 1: A lot coming from, you big, dog.
Speaker 6: Bloss, elite, amazing, fire.
Speaker 4: Incredible, oh it's gotta feel so.
Speaker 5: Good, will that's gotta feel so, good, buddy take your, moment, dude feel your.
Speaker 1: Truth, boys that means a, Lot it means a. Lot it fires me. UP i felt really good about to. Listen just from the, start you guys really encouraged, me encourage. ME i appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Encouragement.
Speaker 1: Encouragement, yes all, right back of the. Bus you guys are up looks like they're making some late, game fourth quarter. ADJUSTMENTS i THINK i might have took. ONE i might have took one of. Theirs who knows they're pivoting right.
Speaker 6: Now we do have even an honorable mention to villain that is one of the most realistic and threatening. Villains but it's Er Javier bardim's character And No country For Old. Men he's got the air compressor gun and that we had to just get that out. There number three for us is probably the first villain we all encountered as, children and that goes To scar From Lion. King Javier barden was our. Star have you Seen No country For Old? Men have crazy movie?
Speaker 2: CHECK i appreciate. THAT i appreciate.
Speaker 6: That, Yeah scar kind OF i think we all knew him as a kid and just you, know just a real, bastard a real motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: Uh number two is coming from The marvel. Series one of the greatest villains, Ever. Fanos dude tried to wipe out half the population of the entire. Universe pretty devious cat and uh number, one we did not think you were gonna pull this one, will so we will stand in solidarity with. You Lord voldemort. Is we wanted to Include vader in, there but we felt like you might be doing that as. Well But Lord valdemort has that similar atmosphere where you can feel his presence when he comes, in and just a guy who's composed of pure. Evil so that would be that's our. Three that's oh, yeah one?
Speaker 1: Word is it only me And taylor doing the? Word since you guys all came up with, it all, Right i'll go.
Speaker 4: First we can do ours, strong, calculated.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: YEAH i feel like calculated just throws you for a Lou, bobby like we're putting these things in.
Speaker 5: His.
Speaker 4: Research, yeah they got.
Speaker 3: Research they came up with a good, list and they like really fucking came to the table with some good.
Speaker 4: Ship they were.
Speaker 1: Ready, yeah and when they saw a different defense out, there they had to adjust at.
Speaker 2: Halftime, yeah you're, right that's a good. Word. CALCULATED i like.
Speaker 4: That, yeah all, Right i'm.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah you're, up. Brother the floor is.
Speaker 5: Yours, Okay MY i have an honorable mention.
Speaker 3: And it's obviously a recency, bias obviously putting me into tears multiple. Times AND i don't expect everyone to love this one because this is my this is my, journey this is my. Truth SO i really think My tier three goes To red De, Redemptions, Dutch vaderlen And.
Speaker 5: Micah those.
Speaker 4: Are honorable, mention honorable.
Speaker 5: Mention they.
Speaker 4: Deserve they deserve, hell.
Speaker 3: Dude they deserve to burn and the fiery pits of hell for what they've done through our, Boy Arthur. Markan they are top fucking pieces of, ship, dude and they deserve every bad thing that happens to them.
Speaker 5: ALL i digress from.
Speaker 3: THERE i love that, one My tier, Three and this is WHERE i got mixed up with the movie stuff BECAUSE i feel like there's a lot of villains out, there both in the real world.
Speaker 5: And in in the, movies in all of.
Speaker 3: Cinema BUT i do believe like leaving actual serial killers out of, it because like.
Speaker 5: Ten boys actually got after that, shit that's like not. Okay but there was one man that came to my mind and my tier three of our modern day villains that people love to, Hate kanye is My tier.
Speaker 6: THREE i don't.
Speaker 3: Know how that's going to be, perceived BUT i do feel like my man deserves a little bit left and, right like how you feel about.
Speaker 5: Him it is what it. Is but my man loves to cause little, chaos likes to introduced a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Chaos my my tier, TWO i think as a, SLEEPER i really think that this man really really bursts on the scene in two thousand and, five and it's viewed as a. Comedy but this man did everything he could to Foil jeremy And john, plans and that is Sacks Bradley cooper's character for wedding. Crashers that son of a bitch deserved all those eye drops in his, water and he told what's your name to get her fucking asspeck up on that.
Speaker 5: Altar he deserved all the bad things that happened to. HIM i think he's.
Speaker 3: He's an underrated villain in a time where comedy was raining and pure as.
Speaker 5: Hell, yeah and my tier one has been.
Speaker 3: SAID i obviously went through it recently watching all of the movies when he came, Around when you even heard a small little, slither, dude you knew that man the name you do not speak, Of Lord voldemort is probably the best villain of all.
Speaker 1: Time that's a, okay, okay he wants our. Words you got blust started from the.
Speaker 6: Back i'm gonna say chaos, okay hyphenated What i'm about to, say well.
Speaker 1: Done different solid. Respect oh the reason the REASON i respect that list IS i felt like it was. AUTHENTIC i felt like it was, authentic like The Dutch mica throw, in because you just went through. IT i think that's all. Time that's something that people are going to see on the. List that's gonna touch him, like oh, fuck it's cool that he's fucking pulling that From but that's.
Speaker 2: LIKE i think that that Was, LIKE i respect that. LIST i thought it was a good. List what was?
Speaker 1: You what was Your tier?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: Kanye?
Speaker 1: Kanye, Yeah kanye. Bro especially because he's in the headlines again right, NOW i feel, LIKE i, mean he's always in the. Headlines but that was a fucking that was a nice little.
Speaker 4: Pool Thanks. Bob here's what here's here's my.
Speaker 1: Only disagreeing, one and it was it was your, no, no, no. NO i thought that was that WAS i thought that was. Funny that's. Awesome, yeah like that's a nice little. Pool like everybody in our generation gonna be, like, yeah that sneaky pool was set With. Sack it's, sack, right it's.
Speaker 5: Not, Sacks, yes s a c ks Oh.
Speaker 2: Sacks.
Speaker 1: Ship, yeah, YEAH i, KNOW i, know but you kind of think It's, sack even though you hear it in the movie them Saying Sack. Sack he was just, like hang on a, second why are you guys Saying zach BECAUSE i say it. Differently. Uh but the ONE i disagree, with the ONE i disagree with Was. Theanos the reason WHY i think his intention is genuine versus evil versus like he's all about perfect, balance BECAUSE i thought about, Him i'm like the Greatest he's like the, greatest kind of most powerful. Villain BUT i felt like everything he was doing with it was what he thought was like genuine, universally not just right there on. Earth what's? Up, no, no, No i'm.
Speaker 2: Reacting.
Speaker 1: No, yes they Said theanos for Their tier, two AND i just, said, LIKE i kind of disagree with, him just because that was the only one WHERE i said, strong BECAUSE i think he's a very powerful. Villain but in his mind he thought he's like, thinking he's he's like thinking in the un he's thinking. Universal he's trying to create proper balance and, everything and he's not like a malicious he's not a malicious guy about. It he's just doing what he thinks is, necessary And garrett, said that's pretty much what all villains. Do AND i don't Like joker got to, Here like he's all about the. Chaos he's all about the. Uncertainty he's all.
Speaker 4: About the dog.
Speaker 5: Cars he doesn't have a.
Speaker 1: Plan, yeah he has zero. Plan oh you Think i'm in it for the, Money i'm fucking burning the. Money, LIKE i just feel like he's just he's just you, KNOW i feel like every villain's got like a different. STORY i, Mean Michael myers was like possessed killing, people not Thinking i'm doing this for the greater. Good he's, like, No i'm trying to slaughter.
Speaker 4: Everybody Jason voorhees just trying to do what his mom.
Speaker 2: Says, Yeah, voldemort he. Didn't life didn't kind of go his.
Speaker 1: Way he was evil and he's like a fuck these, motherfuckers, Dude i'm taking over all the.
Speaker 3: Wards Freddy, krueger pedophile got murdered in a. Building now He allan's her?
Speaker 1: Dream, yeah, yeah, yeah that's Not he's not trying to find perfect balles. There scar wasn't selected as. King he's gonna get his brother back when they flip him off the cliff like he's trying to kill the. Engine, hey, hyenas go try and, go try and take Out, simba And i'll try to give a nice little story to the to The pride when we get.
Speaker 2: Back he's, gone he's no longer, here BUT i will.
Speaker 1: Rule SO i don't know if that's enough data right, There garrett to, say AND i all like, That, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Make a good.
Speaker 6: Point his daughter off the.
Speaker 1: Cliff, Okay jack's trying to come back in the. Game, YEAH i understand. IT i just felt like as far as like ranking, Villains, yeah, yeah, yeah. YEAH i don't want to say it's a bad. PICK i JUST i. Guess, YEAH i did say, disagree.
Speaker 3: But, Well Corolla, Deville Corilla, deville she wasn't she was a. Villain she didn't care about other. People she was just trying to do her own.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 1: YEAH i don't really know the origin story Of Corilla.
Speaker 2: Deville that was a long time.
Speaker 4: Ago have you not Seen corolla With Emma? Stone?
Speaker 5: No, oh it's a fantastic. Film FANTASTIC i love.
Speaker 1: How you said film And i'm actually gonna watch it. Now i'd be, LIKE I i can't wait to watch this. Film.
Speaker 5: Bro it's it's, really really.
Speaker 3: Good you're gonna love it LIKE i watched it lostter on the plane like three.
Speaker 1: TIMES i love.
Speaker 2: That this has been a great pod. Boys shall we wrap it?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah fucking.
Speaker 5: Always i'm back in three.
Speaker 4: DAYS i can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: YOU i know next week it's going to be. Electric we're back on the. Bus the vibes are gonna be. High ur the BODY i was gonna say body of, motion but that doesn't make. Sense but just the chemistry is gonna be all the way.
Speaker 4: Back that's gonna beautiful THAT i can't.
Speaker 2: All, right, BROTHER i love.
Speaker 1: YOU i love you, too see you, MAN i see you. Guys please comment where you guys know the drill