Speaker 1: Weight loss solutions are not one size fits all. Hers makes it simpler to get started and stick with a weight loss plan backed by expert guided online care that puts your weight loss goals first. These include oral medication kits or compounded GLP one injections through Hers. Pricing for oral medication kits start at just sixty nine dollars a month for a ten month plan when paid in full up front. No hidden fees, no membership fees. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to feel like yourself. Hers brings expert care straight to you with one hundred percent online access to personalized treatment plans that puts your goals first. Reach your weight loss goals with help through Hers. Get started at for hers dot com slash for you to access affordable, doctor trusted weight loss plans. That's for hers dot com slash for you. F O r h ers dot com slash for you paid for by hymns and Hers Health. Weight loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required restrictions at for hers dot com.
Speaker 2: Apply let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the things even I struggle with sometimes is like how do you know when it's selling stock? Because everybody, a lot of people tell you like, this is a good time to buy the stock, right, Like obviously, like if it's twenty percent off, if it's high, then you can use that metrics or if it's you know, it's different strategies of how to know when to buy a stock, right, But there's not really too many metrics or strategies that I've seen. It's know when it's selling stock. So how do you what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: So I have a few ways in which I deal with selling the stock right. So one of the ways is I ask before I even buy a stock. First, I want, you know, put a valuation on it, like what I think the company is worth.
Speaker 5: So before you get doing anything, you got to put a.
Speaker 4: Price tag on it, after you research the business, after you understand what it's worth. Because if you don't know what it's worth, you don't know when to sell, you don't know when to buy.
Speaker 5: So you got to put that price tag on it.
Speaker 4: And that only comes from doing the fundamental research right, understanding the business. And so one of the things I like to tell myself is simple once it gets a hundred percent for me, now it's time for me to think about do I have another business because I don't want.
Speaker 2: To just set hundred percent profit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to just sell and have the money sitting in my account.
Speaker 5: I think that's what most people do.
Speaker 4: Like, so you got to put a tag on it and then put a life expectancy on it, like what do I expect it to do in this timeframe? And is it up a certain percentage in this timeframe? So for me, the goal is already buy and hold five.
Speaker 5: Years, ten years, twenty years.
Speaker 4: Like you have to have a life expectancy of it, how you wanted to perform. And then I'm asking myself, well, in this time if I'm up one hundred percent or more, if i have another stock that I'm willing to invest in. That's why we should always be looking for new businesses. That's why I tell people all the time, like I don't care what's going on every day, I'm researching new businesses because the world going to keep on solving problems. That's what businesses are, man, They solved problems, you know what I'm saying. So the world always is presented with a problem. Somebody's always going to try to do something better, like Amazon drop whatever they drop, Boom, Snowflake coming with they say I could do it better than Amazon.
Speaker 6: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So now we're saying, Okay, let me find different businesses that are solving different problems or doing things better than other businesses. Even Jeff Bezos said that, he said, there's going to be a time where some business is going to come and do better than what I'm doing at what I'm doing, which is why he keeps on spreading a business out. So what I like to do is again put the light time span on it, whether it's a five year, three year, two year, one year, whatever that case may be.
Speaker 5: If I'm up one hundred percent or more and i found another.
Speaker 4: Business that I like, I can take those profits and then put it in another piode.
Speaker 7: So when you get to one hundred percent, right, are you saying like, are you taking a portion of the shares or you completely leaving the position?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 4: So I want to stay in a position right because if it's up one hundred percent to me, that I mean it's still performing well. Like if the fundamentals are increasing, management is doing a great job.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I don't want to exit that position, right, so I can take some of those profits, which means selling some of the shares when people don't know, like because I heard people ask me that, like if I take profit, does that mean I'm selling some of the shares.
Speaker 5: Of course you are, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you'll sell some of those shares and you'll put it in a new business, and now you can start another position with those profits, which is ideal, you know what I'm saying. Another way for me to sell is if the business is not performing well, you know what I'm saying. So if I did the research on it, if I evaluated a business, and also in evaluating a business, when you put it life expectancy on it, time span that you want to do it you being intentional, right, and so you asking yourself what is the growth rate of this business?
Speaker 2: So how would you call?
Speaker 3: Because this is something that even today in Thankment, somebody came up to me and he was like, you know, I know I should invest in good companies, but how do I know? How do I find? How do I even find a good company? Like do you have to like read newspapers? Like how do you, like, what's your process actually know? Okay, like you said, you got to constantly find new businesses? Right, how do you constantly find new business So an.
Speaker 4: Easy way for me, I still use the method like I did in prison. Man, I just look at all them ticket symbols that's going on the bottom of CNBC, Like that's putting it on training wheels. That's without you happen to even do anything, or like you get on CNBC shout out to the trappers because I told them this, saying they do it now, Like you get on CNBC and there's a bunch of ticket symbols running cross the bottom, ones that you don't know about that like now what is that?
Speaker 5: Write it down? Like, don't be scared to do that.
Speaker 4: And another thing is also I just look at what's going on everything I'm buying or everything I'm looking at it saying who made this?
Speaker 6: What this is? Who produced this? Who did that?
Speaker 4: You know, if I'm looking at tech, I won't see like what tech been. Like the other day I found out that a business the ticket symbol was alby L. I was like, oh, this is the people who make light sauce. Like I didn't know who made it. But as I'm reading the papers, I saw that light SAF sales had increased by seventy percent. The first thing I want to know is who make that right? Who make that? Who make light SAF right? And I'm a find out if it's public as private right? So I think that's the easy part in finding businesses. And then what happens is when you're looking at one business, it's always going to shoot you to another business. It's always going to shoot you to its competitor.
Speaker 5: Like, so that's for me, I.
Speaker 4: Always do that what this business is doing, I want compare it to something. So now I'm gonna look up such and such peers. So I know the competitor light Soil, It's Clorox.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. So I'm that's easy.
Speaker 4: That's like, it's it's not hard because sixty percent of the business is in America on a stock monet.
Speaker 7: So now that part of your fundamentals is that's the first step, right, looking for peers. What else are we doing to make sure that this is a good company? Are we looking at?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: I know one of the things you love is note that, but what are some other things that we looking at? When we're trying to figure out yep, this is a good company.
Speaker 6: Motes, Oh, motes. Can I tell you when you said that last time? I always heard when you talk.
Speaker 7: About most of that, Well, I mean we're big Game of Thrones fans, so when we talk it makes me think of like when they was at Castle Black and it was like, yo, they can't get into the castle because the war is always around. Yeah, And so like I'm like, oh, that's how we think about motes. When you say it's exactly what can you? Can you talk about most?
Speaker 4: So a mote is what protects a company from its competitors, right, and so there there's different kinds of most And that's that's another thing for me too. When I'm looking at a business. I actually told a guy there's at Dykeman today. I was He explained to me about a business he was looking at and he was like, they got a mote and I was like, so what is the moat?
Speaker 5: And he was like, well, they're the only person doing this and they feel.
Speaker 4: And I said, ask yourself this question, are they the only business that's doing it because they have an advantage like they can they have a patent on it, or management find a way to what they it will cost another business too much money to try to replicate that, or just can are they just the first ones to do it and then anybody else can come back and do it.
Speaker 5: If that's the case, it's not a moat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If I can speed rap, and then if Rishard, if Troy studied me for three weeks and then he learned how to speed rap, then he can he can challenge me. Now you feel what I'm saying. But if I can speed rap in a way that he can't get it, I now have set myself apart. Right, So a mote, there's different motes that businesses can have. What is a mo So a mote is what protects a business from his competitors. Right, It's some type of product or service that this business has that their competitors cannot do. And they cannot do it for multiple reasons. One, it'll cost them too much money to do it. Right, So if it's gonna cost you too much money to replicate this.
Speaker 5: Chipotle chapote, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So they have this amazing mode where they build relationships anywhere that they build a store at, they find local farmers within one hundred mile radius, and they partner with them in anything that the farmers need, very willing to help them for two reasons, one to make sure the crops are great, and two to solidify themselves as the plug. So you grow fresh crops, I'm a bond from you.
Speaker 5: But here here's what you need, and if you need help with any of this, I'm gonna help you.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: So, now with that does is it allows them now for their competitors to come beat them.
Speaker 5: You gotta double my price.
Speaker 4: So now now it's going to cut into your profit, which now gets into low operational costs. The cost that it cost is the business to operate. You feel what I'm saying. So because your pote, they have done that. Now the second mold to that is every day they give you fresh ingredients because they've partnered with all the local farmers around that business. Right, so every day now that they've guaranteed to give you fresh vegetables that is extremely hard to replicate. It's gonna cost you too much money to replicate this, so at this point it's not even worth it.
Speaker 6: So from what I'm hearing, it's like, yo, if I wanted to make the burrito.
Speaker 7: Right, if I don't have that mode, it's gonna cost me like sixteen dollars. It's gonna cost you pole like seven dollars something like that. Yeah, So in that sense, and then pricing is a type of remote. It's called a pricing mode, all right, So there's orether more types.
Speaker 4: Of There's another mode that I really love is called a switching mode. So a switching mode is so how hot? So example, let's think about this business called let's just think about Apple.
Speaker 5: Let's just keep it simple. So most people who.
Speaker 4: Have iPhone, they also have MacBook pros, or they'll have an Apple Watch, or they're in that Apple ecosystem. Right, the chances of me switching from Apple to Android or any other type of phone, it's slimming none. Because now I gotta switch all my information off the Apple cloud to somebody else's cloud.
Speaker 5: That's a switching mote.
Speaker 4: Or in business, a lot of businesses will do this. So let's say cybersecurity. Right, So let's say a business has all of their I'm using this cyber secure their business to protect all of my brands. It's extremely hard for me to switch from this cyber security company to another cyber security company. Because all of my information is stored here, it becomes now it becomes a hassle, whereas I can just work that's worked this out to see what the problem is and fix it. So switching modes are extremely great because nobody likes to switch.
Speaker 5: People love conveniences. Businesses are the same way.
Speaker 4: I don't have to go through all Now I gotta shut business down, I gotta lose money, or I gotta be I gotta open my business now becomes vulnerable to something like cybersecurity is serious, which is why I love cybersecurity.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So any brand that it becomes a hassle for another brand, for the business, for its customers or service to leave that brand to go to another brand, that's a switching motive.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this as far as like another thing that we haven't spoken about before. You're real big on like people hear like growth stocks, right, but what does that mean? Like what is a growth stock? Because for an average person, they're thinking like, I'm only buying the stock, So you brok that like I'm not buying a non growth stock or a dead stagnant stock.
Speaker 2: So what's a growth stock?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: So this is this is dope.
Speaker 4: Like, so a while back, what I did was I had broke down stocks the way I break them down. So I put stocks in three different situations, right is young bucks, og, gangsters, and ogs. Right, so it's three different categories. So young bucks I use in comparison, I use somebody like little baby, Right, so somebody who he has a huge upside, the potential. He just started his career, right, so his upside is extremely good, right, but what comes with that because he's young, he's still liable to get make some mistakes along the way that he jeopardized his career, right, but the.
Speaker 6: Upside is amazing, Like you see it. You see he's a star. Right.
Speaker 4: That's a growth stock. Right, That's somebody with a lot of potential. And what happens is growth stocks tend to outperform the market for numerous amount of years. But the thing about them is they are extremely volatile because the company will make mistakes and a lot of times they aren't necessarily profitable in the beginning. Right, So now what happens is the company you got to ask yourself risk tolerance comes into play, Like can I deal with the downsides of this relationship with this stock, right, and so then we have your gangsters, right, So your gainsters is somebody who probably who've been around.
Speaker 6: For a minute.
Speaker 4: They're a little more mature, right, but they'll still they'll still You'll see that in the news if something pop up, you know what I'm saying, Like something.
Speaker 5: Can happen, right, And then you have your ogs, And that's like.
Speaker 4: Your Johnson and Johnson's. They've been around for you know, they consistent. Then going nowhere they hear.
Speaker 5: So like somebody like Netflix will kind of be like a gangster.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They still kind of volatile, but you still see the upside. They still have growth in them. But any given day you can get up and they down two percent, three percent, you know what I'm saying, whereas a growth stop, you get up to date, it's up, tomorrow's down ten percent. You're like, god, damn, you know what I'm saying. What happened right here? Oh yeah, you know they shot a club bro.
Speaker 5: Like you know right here on TMZ right now?
Speaker 6: So what so that's a grossot. What about a value stock?
Speaker 4: So a value stock will a lot of fall under like your og stocks. Right, Somebody like Calipillar, somebody like.
Speaker 6: Johnson and Johnson Walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's og so, but it has a ton of value, right, the value is there. But also value stocks tend to not have growth and they're trading Let then with the market say if they should be trading at you know what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 5: Then it would be an undervalue stock. But value stocks are stocks.
Speaker 4: That have consistently performed well provided value to the marketplace, and we just know what they're about. You know what I'm saying, And so it make it easy so people don't get lost in the sauce and confuse them. Think about your ogs, like think about stocks that have been around since you was a kid, so so like so like a growth stock is something that has tremendous upside, but it's also extremely violatile.
Speaker 3: It can be like a young rapper that's just getting money for the first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gonna he gonna mess.
Speaker 3: Up something, and then what's the second one? The gangster gangsters that's just like you've been around long enough where you know the ropes, but you still like you still can make a mistake. Like a French Montana French is safe man, I would say, gz.
Speaker 4: I was, I was, so you get so now you got to ask yourself, like, so jez what you could consider Jesus? So he would be like in the middle of you know, and I really get into this because like you said, yeah, but like so for me, like I would look at somebody like when I made the post, That's what it was like, somebody like Fab or jez For me, that's like yeah.
Speaker 3: And then so jay Z is he not even get a parking ticket? And at this point, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, his career, like like the fat Joel a Jezn that's your ogs, like they solid, they strong. You know, if they dropped something, you're gonna cop that on the strength because like you you remember, it's gonna take you back, you know what I'm saying. And so the gangsters would be like your gz fab you know what I'm saying, your kiss.
Speaker 7: So we got ogs, we got gangs, and got young where you putting Tesla in that, oh man?
Speaker 4: So for me, honestly, it's a young buck because even though they've been around, they now become.
Speaker 5: Established and they're extremely volatile, right and they.
Speaker 4: Like Eli running the like sugar night man, do what I want, I say what I want man, I don't care if you don't like it or not. I don't even care the shell holds like what I say or not. Look, this is what we're doing. The probably the stock too high. Next day that my stock go down, you make up like yo, I was up eight percent, I woke up two hundred. You know what I'm saying. So Tesla is definitely a young buck, you know what I'm saying. But it's one of those young bucks like little baby, Like every time I drop, it's a banger, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What about what about? All right?
Speaker 3: So, like what's an example of like a good growth stock out there right now?
Speaker 2: In your opinion?
Speaker 6: Tesla was one where we talked about that already.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna be real, like beyond me, beyond me, like beyond me, Like why do you like beyond me?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Because you so one of the things it's good to look at is actually.
Speaker 6: Where where where the world is heading? Right?
Speaker 4: So we and even though beyond me isn't a healthy move, Like, let's just be real, a lot of people don't care about their hell, bro when.
Speaker 3: You say it's not healthy because it's process.
Speaker 4: But for somebody who is saying yeah, will be like, nah, I'm not doing that, you know what I'm saying. But somebody who like, Yo, I'm trying to eat better. I don't won't eat meat no more. The first thing they're gonna do beyond meat, you know what I'm saying. And then when you look at market share, like it's in the fast full industry, it's partnering with fast foods, it's partnering with your trader Joel's, it's partnering with you know, overseas, it's.
Speaker 5: Partnering with your dunkin Donuts, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like he moving like he out there, he is, like it's like mixtape wheezy.
Speaker 5: Like I mean, I'm everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: I'm there, I'm dropping a mixtape here, I'm dripping a mixtape there.
Speaker 6: I like that, you know what I mean. It's mixtape wheezy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm putting on my back, I'm gonna lead the way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so you know, other people gonna come, but I'm out here.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, the minutes somebody like McDonald's said, I was just I was I was going a minute.
Speaker 5: Somebody like mcdonald' say no, I ain't, ain't.
Speaker 6: I'm not bumping that over here. We don't. We don't.
Speaker 7: And that's crazy that you said, because in my mom I'm thinking, like, I'm happy you said beyond me because I was invested in beyond me. But when you hear somebody like McDonald's obviously a big real estate play. Obviously McDonald's when they said, we don't need the middle man, we're not partnering with like an impossible like Burger King did, what do you think it does to the business of beyond me?
Speaker 4: So what I love about them was this again your mix take Wheezy. Right, it's a good song, but I'm better on the hook. I'm better in it. So when McDonald said that, what they said, hold up, don't forget who you came to for that verse. Don't forget who you came to. And so McDonald said, Okay, you're right. We did partner with them and making the mech veggie or whatever, the mechplant like we did. We did go to beyond me and get the formula, you know what I'm saying. So again I'm leading industry like this me. So that to me, that's a great growth stock. I'm not telling people to buy it because I got it at like sixty six dollars.
Speaker 2: It's just an example.
Speaker 4: It's just an example of the nature of a growth Like you can get up any given day and beyond me to be down ten percent, you're not. But you can also get up any given day and it run for three weeks straight.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, so that's the that's the example of that's a young buk, that's a growth stop.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this for for common people that might be, you know, struggling just to just to have enough money to pay bills, right, what would be your suggestion to kind of what's a good starter way for them to actually start investing? Like what's your opinion? Because I know, like you know what I'm saying, a lot of times people might that might be a hurdle for them to be like, well, I don't really have enough discretionary income to put money into the stock market.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your what's your thoughts for them?
Speaker 4: So let me make sure I understand what you're saying, Like you're saying they don't have enough money to invest a hot should they start.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sure I can answer it.
Speaker 3: No, Like as far as like they if they're struggling to invest, like what's some like what would be like? Because for me, I'm looking at like even like an HSA, right where people a lot of times might not be familiar with that, Like that's the way to actually start investing via your health insurance. It's like a backdoor investment way. People don't know what HSA is. It's a health savings account and break that down. Yeah, so like the health savings account is so like you have like a high deductible health plan, right, which is like very propulable, you know, like I have a high deductible health plan, and it's like usually when you don't go to the doctor a lot, your premium, Like why would you pay for the regular health plan like an HMO or PPO when you can get a high deductible health plan. But the thing with the high deductible health plan is that it's a higher deductible Okay, right, So it's like let's say you got the PPO, the premium might be like let's say four hundred dollars a month, but with the high deductible plan, it's two hundred dollars, but your deductible is a lot higher. You deductible might be two times higher in the PPO. So if you go too many times, you get caught out there and you got to pay more money out of pocket.
Speaker 2: So it's a calculated risk.
Speaker 3: But a lot of young The reason why I mentioned is that a lot of young people and a lot of people with every dollar's count they might either they don't go to the doctor that much or they're just making financial decisions where it's like, you know what, I really can't afford the PPO, so I'm gonna do the high deductible or whatever. So one of the good things with the high deductible plan is that allows you with the health savings account. So with the health savings account, it's pretty much like a savings that you're putting money into to pay for that deductible or any out of pocket expenses that you may have. Right, But the good thing is that the money comes up out of your paycheck before you actually get paid. It's like the four one K Okay, you know what I'm saying, So it actually lowers your taxable income because it's the thing with the four one K is that when you put money into a four on one case's called pre tax dollars, you know that. So it's like if you're making one hundred thousand and you put ten thousand in, now you're taxed on ninety thousand because it lowers your taxable income by ten thousand dollars. So now with the HSA, like the most you can put in is thirty five hundred thirty five fifty for a single person in seventy one hundred for a family. So let's say you put three thousand dollars into the HSA. So now that you're making you know, sixty thousand dollars. Now it lowers your taxable income, so you're not paying any taxes on it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But the cool thing about it is that it can actually be invested, like how four one K is, So you can put it in like different type of like investments, stock market investments, mutual fund stuff like that, and now the money grows. So now let's say you put like three thousand dollars in for one year, right, but you got to go to the eye doctor and you got to get glasses or whatever any type of medical expense instead of not having money to pay for it you've been saving and you just use your HSA and they give you like a debit card and all that. But if you don't go to the doctor, because it's a calculated risk, right, that's the whole point of having a high deductible plan.
Speaker 2: You're not going to the doctor.
Speaker 3: So if you don't go to the doctor, what happens is that that money rolls.
Speaker 2: Over and to the next year.
Speaker 3: So now next year you start with three thousand, right, So what happens is that the money grows. And it's kind of similar to an IRA because at the age sixty five, you can actually take that money out without paying a penalty. You take it out before you get a penalty. Now sixty five, you can take the money out. You just pay state and federal tax. You don't pay a ten percent penalty or twenty percent penalty for taking the money out early. So that's kind of like a backdoor way. Like for me in my opinion, where it's like, I gotta save money for my health insurance. So if my budget was let's say four hundred dollars a month, I'd rather do the high deductible plan, put two hundred towards the premium two hundred towards the HSA. If I got to use it for the I'm gonna use it anyway. But if not, now that's going to be like an investment. You know what I'm saying. A couple thousand dollars over the course of time adds up. You might have it some one hundred thousand dollars in thirty years.
Speaker 7: I'm from the world where it was like, yo, if you didn't use your benefits this year, yeah, they don't roll over the next It's like, yeah, you better use it by the eleventh of November.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about it is, it's so many different things as far as like even with the four one K, people don't know that you got a raw four one k options you might have that, like and it's like you don't even know a lot of times what's offered at your job, right, And this is why education is so important, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like little stuff like that might change the direction of.
Speaker 6: Your thousand, one thousand decent berro Like know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You get that email like in this world, in this world, yeah, you're not familiar with this.
Speaker 6: It's been a while, right, So.
Speaker 7: In this one like they give you an email like, Yo, this financial advisor is coming on December fifteenth if you want a schedule appointment, And it'd be something like the dude with ballheaded with glasses and he talking to you and you're like, Yo, what is he talking about?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. But like this type of information, it's like yo, people just knew it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, but so yeah, so like for you, like I want you to really hammer the home, like even you could save even one hundred dollars right, like fifty dollars a month, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So let me say this first.
Speaker 4: Man, I say this on Chapping Tuesday all the time, and I don't people be thinking I'd be dead serious. Jo Listen, I'm not a fiduciary or financial advisor.
Speaker 5: Know that everything I say is for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 6: On you can take them.
Speaker 4: If you can't mitigate the risk, you must seek out financial advisory. I'm not one, but I know one by the name of Rashad. He can take you to glory. I can just take you to the Listen. This dude is so smart they sleep on. I say that every Tuesday, man, and people be laughing. But this dude is brilliant.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: You he just broke that dumb he had me like.
Speaker 6: I just got blue cross ship.
Speaker 4: I'm happy I got call this guy.
Speaker 5: He come with I got an idea. But that's that's that's real talk, man.
Speaker 4: So one of the things I like to do is tell people to say, try to save ten percent whatever they make, write whatever you mean it. If you get one hundred dollars a week, save ten percent. If you get one hundred dollars every two weeks, save ten percent. And so the easiest way to get in the market, because we understand that the stock market does for you way more than putting your money in a bank to do for you. Right, we already understand. We all have beat that drum forever, right, And so one of the things you can do is get into index funds or ETFs, right. And the reason being is because so let's say you not you're not comfortable enough to say, let me buy a Tesla. I don't have enough to buy a Tesla right now. I ain't my risk tolerance it's not there yet to see beyond meat go down five ten percent and still be there.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: And most people don't even understand, you know, and it's not because they don't know it.
Speaker 5: Because these haven't been exposed to yet. They don't know that.
Speaker 4: If the stock you bought it at thirty dollars and it goes down to twenty eight, most people in the mine, I lost some money.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. That's not the case.
Speaker 4: So one of the best things I would say for people to do is buy index funds like ETS when you first got in the game. Ets for me ets better than index funds, you know what I'm saying. And it's simply because now you can get exposure to a specific industry. Right and I know an episode for the Full the Classic, we broke.
Speaker 5: Something down, but in the reup, we're gonna reentery it.
Speaker 4: Right. So it's an ETF is simple where let's say I wanted to buy some marijuana stocks, right, but I know that's kind of a volatile industry. It's full of young bucks. You know what I'm saying, It's full of young bucks. So what happens is you can buy the marijuana ETF. And now depending on which one you buy, whether it's Yolo, whether it's MJ, you know what I'm saying. Now you have fifteen twenty marijuana stocks at one time, right, and now if one or two of them down, or three of them down, the whole industry, that whole ETF might go down fifty cent, right.
Speaker 5: Whereas if you in that one stock that.
Speaker 4: Went down any give them money, you wake up and you down eight dollars, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, and also with indexed funds ETFs.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of dollar cost averaging because that allows me to buy stocks over priced over time. But with index funds and ETFs that are fifty dollars sixty dollars, you can buy into those every time.
Speaker 3: And dollar cost averaging for anybody is when you put money in every single month, for every single it's a period of time, every week or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah it.
Speaker 5: So you buy an apple, you will buy no matter what the price is.
Speaker 2: Every first of the month.
Speaker 5: You buying apple.
Speaker 4: No matter what the price is, you buying it though, just to stay in right. And so for me, I'm not a dollar cost averaging person. I'm an averaging down type of person, right, And averaging down is saying I found it, I bought it.
Speaker 5: At fifteen dollars. I don't care if it run all the way up.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Now, what I do is I'm every half a year, every two quarters, I reevaluate every stock I'm invested in, right to understand what.
Speaker 6: A value is at.
Speaker 4: So now if the stock price dips, I'm not buying it, but it dips at a below value price I can buy right. So example, I bought Amazon in twenty eighteen at nineteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: I bought it in October.
Speaker 5: November December eighteen.
Speaker 4: The market went into a correction, you know what I'm saying, and it went from nineteen to seventeen, nineteen hundred to seventeen hundred. I bought it at seventeen hundred. Now what that does is that brings my nineteen hundred dollars buying price down to about eighteen twenty five.
Speaker 5: Right, So now, don't got a way to get to nineteen to see profit.
Speaker 4: I can start seeing profit again at eighteen seventy five, right, And so then it went from eighteen to sixteen.
Speaker 5: I bought two moshas at sixteen.
Speaker 4: So now instead of me seeing profit at eighteen seventy five, I can probably see profit now at like seventeen eighty or something like that. Right, And then it went down from seventeen. I mean from seventeen to fifteen, I missed it and I got it again at thirteen. So now instead of me seeing profit at nineteen, I now got profits at sixteen hundred. When I bought at thirteen forty three, it brought my cost basis all the way down to like sixteen seventy five. You feel what I'm saying. So I'm with buying a discount over a period of time.
Speaker 5: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: And I told Smalls that I was like, yo, I don't like green markets.
Speaker 6: I like blood. I like blood.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because that means I can get stuff at a discount. But back to what we were saying, So with individual stocks, I'm a dollar cost average, But with index funds and ETFs, it's a great way for.
Speaker 6: You to.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 6: It's like banking.
Speaker 7: With P and C Bank, it might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 6: Erners What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run angrow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand dollars legal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families.
Speaker 6: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Get in with a lower amount every time because there's not the same requirement that.
Speaker 6: You have to put a requirements.
Speaker 5: So now I can get in like you can.
Speaker 4: Get I think one is the one besides the ETF. Another in one is the there's like a high dividend ETF right way, it's like forty two dollars, right, and you can get in it every month.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You can put you know, you saving ten percent of your money every week, so that means once a month you can be able to get this index one and it's this ETF.
Speaker 5: And one of the things you can do is you can just.
Speaker 4: Say great dividend ETFs to invest in, right, and then the ETF itself is going to They've now done the homework for you. They've put the best dividend ETFs in that ETF. I mean the best dividend stocks in that ETF. So now you don't have.
Speaker 5: To let me research this, let me research that.
Speaker 4: You just look at the performance, how has it performed over the last year five years.
Speaker 5: And you say, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Every month I'm gonna just put fifty dollars in a here, right, one hundred dollars in a year, and you can just keep doing that.
Speaker 5: That's a great way.
Speaker 7: When we're doing When we're doing that with are we looking into the expense ratios as well?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 4: And it's just for that so in case people don't know what the expense ratio is, that's just simply how much you're paying someone to run this, and it's extremely cheap, Like it's cheap like for me, when I'm looking at expense ratios, I want it to be less than one, right, So it's less than one, so I'm paying them less than one percent. And so with these ETFs, a lot of times you can get them at zero point seventy five percent, zero point sixty five percent, zero point fifty cent. That's something like for every thousand dollars that you pay.
Speaker 6: Them, five dollars.
Speaker 7: You know, I think that's I think that's something like people don't even realize, right, like you're actually paying that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, it's like kind of a hit and you're.
Speaker 4: Not gonna feel it because what's gonna happen is it's called passive investment. So now what happens is once a year, whatever your returns off of the year, it will take.
Speaker 5: Five dollars out. You're not you're gonna see it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I don't mind if you don't really know too much, and that gives you time to be in the market. One of the things I always say is time in the market is better than time meanings the market.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Say that? Say that again, Say that.
Speaker 9: Like it was a Negro spiritual bron Yeah so.
Speaker 6: So so time in the market.
Speaker 4: The fact, time in the market is better than time meaning the market, right, So just that experience, you know what I'm saying, being in the market every day, putting your money in those Let's say you buy that ETF every month, you buying it, right, You in the market, right, You're letting them do the hard work. You downsize the risk. Your money is making money for you. So while you're letting that happen, you can be learning how to research. You can be learning what it takes, and you can start with researching the business that inside the ETF. You know what I'm saying. You can break that down to dimes. You know what I'm saying, you can break that breakdown.
Speaker 6: A bunch of dimes already, big trap.
Speaker 4: You can break that breakdown of dimes like you can take that ETF and now go to Yahoo finance. Right, simple, go to Yahoo Finance. Put the ETF in the search ball. Now you can go slide over to those hyper links. You'll see financials, you'll see summary, you'll see performance, and then you'll see holdings. Right, holdings is the company's inside of the ETF. Press that holdings. Scroll down because the first thing is going to tell you is is what types of businesses are in the ECF.
Speaker 6: You'll see basic materials in you know, financials. Whatever.
Speaker 4: You go down and it'll show you now the businesses and the percent of those businesses of the inside the ETL. And so now what happens is you can look at those business and start your research there.
Speaker 7: Quick question for you though, like so when you see what's inside the holes, what is the percentage you like?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: So, Like, if I'm looking at like uh an XL Y or something like that, and I see the allocation for a company, what.
Speaker 6: Number or percentage do you look like? You know? What? I like that number? Right? Do I want?
Speaker 7: I want them to be allocated like five to seven or is it like eight to ten percent of some of like these big time so they.
Speaker 4: All they all differentiate. I'm not honestly that part. I'm not tripping on. But I do want to know where the majority of the money is, right, So let's say it.
Speaker 5: We'll just use example, We'll just say.
Speaker 4: A ETF XLB whatever that is, right. We're just gonna through some cause I don't even nobody saying tray to say it this right. So let's say we're using X, right, and let's say ten percent their top five holdings is Earn your Leisure, Wall Street Trapper, you know, in other businesses, right. And so let's say now we're looking at the holders and we see, okay, well, ten percent.
Speaker 6: Of their money is in Earn your Leisure.
Speaker 5: Eight percent of their money is in Wall Street Trapper.
Speaker 4: So that means, now, if that was one hundred dollars, ten dollars of that is in Earn your Leisure, right, eight dollars of that is in Wall Street Trapper. Right, So if it's one hundred dollars, you break those percentages down like that. What I do like to see is the businesses that they are strong in are solid businesses, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If they solid.
Speaker 4: Now, if you got a company that's bad, then that's why I like the ETS because if a company is not performing, they're gonna get them out of there. Like you know, it's just like you know, against it. Like if I got a trap booming and I got some soldiers and you ain't performing, I got trap bringing in this, shot bringing in this.
Speaker 5: You know, shot in shot, but you know shot bringing in this.
Speaker 4: I got them other traps bringing in this, and you ain't performing, fam.
Speaker 6: You gotta go. You out of a job.
Speaker 4: You can't run for me no more what I need you for, you know what I'm saying. So they're gonna do that. And a lot of them they do it once a year, or some of them do it every two years, but they're gonna switch.
Speaker 6: Them out and put the next runner in there. I love that.
Speaker 7: That's important too, because like you can actually see it happen, right, if you check.
Speaker 6: From a year to year or every six months sometimes it depends on.
Speaker 7: The ETF, you'll actually see the allocation changed, right, So you'll see one go from four percent to eight percent. So it's good to know, Like yo, they see growth in that company. They're putting more money into the ETF, it becomes even stronger.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this one thing that we haven't spoken about on this podcast yet in depth.
Speaker 2: It's gold.
Speaker 3: And that's something that's been popular this year two twenty twenty. A lot of things have been ringing off in twenty twenty. Goal is something that you know, people are just hearing about and they're like, all right, I need to invest in Goal is going up. It's you know, what's your thoughts on investing in gold?
Speaker 5: So I actually owned two hours ago?
Speaker 4: Physical Yeah, I got him to save the positive because one of even when invest in buying gold, you have to be storage is key, Like you're not supposed to.
Speaker 5: Have gold just laying around, you know what I'm saying, Like that can put that on the mattress. I mean you can. I find that you got some gold enough. I don't live like that big trap. We're different.
Speaker 4: We're different, ga, GA. But you know so, and then you got a minus. You know if you tell somebody you got that in there, you know what I'm saying. So gold is an amazing product, man, It's amazing. Protection of wealth, right, is what you would call insurance to your wealth and a hedge against the dollar. So I actually think that everybody's your own on goal. One of the greatest things about gold is that brick is broken. You can literally buy it in a kilo. My goal is to buy a kilo of goal.
Speaker 6: One thousand and one grand.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a brick goal to brick baby brick the aquilo.
Speaker 6: So my goal is to actually buy a kilo of gold.
Speaker 2: So where'd you buy gold from?
Speaker 4: So you can get it in multiple ways? Now we talking physical goal both, let's talk about a right So we can get physical goal from a certified dealer, or we can get get it from you can get online and check for actual goal exchanges and gold securities meaning.
Speaker 6: Like they literally whole goal j M. Bullying is one.
Speaker 4: Of them, Like one of the best ones out I was just going to ask about that bullion. It's one of the one of the best ones out there. But even when you buy your goal, what you got to look for now is so you're never going to get one hundred percent goal.
Speaker 2: Because it's too soft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now you gotta tap into how much of the mixture that's in the goal.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, So now you know it's you know, we start looking at that.
Speaker 4: But you also got to pay attention when you're buying gold.
Speaker 6: It's not easier to sell goal.
Speaker 4: Like if you buy it, it's not easy to sell it back, right because now, so there's this thing called like the spot price on the goal, right, and that's what the goal is actually worked. And then you have what the deal is gonna charge you against the middle man, Like if I got to go get it and I got to sell it to you, then I won't mind, you know what I'm saying. So you ain't gonna go get it yourself, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta see who's paying who's charging you the less? You know who taxing you the less, like being on a block, you know what I'm saying, Like for Shah, I got it for seventeen, I got it for seventeen five, right, so trap while you charge me for seventeen by well mine better.
Speaker 6: You boys paying to it too long?
Speaker 5: A rock up bring back.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm game.
Speaker 4: So you know you want to pay attention to that as well, but you can it's definitely you know JM.
Speaker 5: Bullying is one of the ones that I perfectly like. They good people. But also you can go to you know where.
Speaker 4: People buying these rolexes and all that from, like a lot of these places. If it's a real rolex, that's not the rolex dealer. They can be certified dealers and you can literally go to them and be like, yo, I want to buy some gold, and they'll be like, all right, cool.
Speaker 6: I got you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You can buy pellets of goal, you can buy gold coins.
Speaker 4: But again, now you're looking at One of the things you got to ask them is what is your feet?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then a lot of time you try to sell again, it's something to hold, you know what I'm saying. So things get real, Like we looked at the if you look at us deck clock dot org, you'll see that the dollar loses value every day. The companies this world is different. Twenty seven trillion dollars in debt and growing, right, So we know that the more money they print, the lesson is worth a dollar today. Ain't worth a dollar of them, are? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so that's what the goal is.
Speaker 4: So as the dollar loses value, the goal actually goes up because people try to find safer places to put their money, especially in volatile markets. Well, you know what I'm saying, things going crazy, and they can't get into bonds because.
Speaker 5: That's usually the alternative.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: If stocks become too risky, then big investors say, well, let me get into bonds so they can get.
Speaker 6: Some type of return on their money.
Speaker 4: Right, but if bond, if bond interest rates go too low, right now, they're like, okay, I don't want to be in bonds. And then what happens when interest rates go low? Gold goes up. Why because everybody's gonna say, let me get the gold. You feel what I'm saying. So now we start understanding that triangle offense like Phil Jackson, stocks, bonds, goal, But really goal is like that safe haven.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's the safe house, right, It's gonna be there, it's going to perform. But the thing about goal is if the stocks are performing well, then they don't.
Speaker 6: Need to be in goal. They can go to stocks and get a great return of their money.
Speaker 4: When stocks get too risky and bonds don't got a good rate, when let me go to gold to go up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I feel like I'm.
Speaker 3: Trapping right now. So that's the that's the physical, but then you can buy it like et they go buy a gold stock on the stock market right now.
Speaker 4: So so now what happens is you won't buy physical goal on the stock market. You will buy gold miners, right, and that's a great place to be because what goal miners are the people who mine goal mining, the goal the companies, the companies, right, So you can buy gold miners and then a lot of gold miners will actually be copper miners as well, because some in a lot of the goal that's what they'll mix it with a little bit, you know what I'm saying. So a lot of gold miners be copper miners, some be silver miners, some be platinum miners.
Speaker 5: So now you're just looking at that whole aspect.
Speaker 4: But you can buy goal miners and you can buy goal et s which can actually be a mixture of miners and like the precious metal other precious metals that's inside that one of them is called ounces take a symbol O U n Z, you know what I'm saying, So that's a goal ETF as well.
Speaker 7: So when We're looking at gold ETFs right, and I'm thinking like things of myself just from a standpoint of like, yo, people are minding the gold who's both righting the shovels form and were looking.
Speaker 5: Come on you you you talking about tom you know, so you think about that.
Speaker 4: Like one of the things I said is when that's how most people got rich during the gold Rush, was not the people who was digging for gold. It was the people who sold the shovels. That's who got rich. So that's a great place to be.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so let me ask you this as far last time we was here, we talked about a little bit touched on how to save for your kid, what can studio accounts playing, things of that nature, But I don't think we went over there like to like in depth with the OMA and the UGMA.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about that a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yea, yeah.
Speaker 4: So what we did was we talked about, you know, just investing from my daughter.
Speaker 5: And that was.
Speaker 4: Real dope because before I actually spoke on that, I never heard nobody talk about it, you know what I'm saying. And so for me, one of the reasons what I did so I was like, what's the difference between it, cause I wanted to do something for my daughter besides just putting money in a bank account. Like if I'm making my money work for me all the time, and I'm saying I'm gonna do this for the long run, then I'm instantly a light went off of my head and was like, if I stole my daughter, now she got way more time than me.
Speaker 5: I can put a whole bunch.
Speaker 4: Of young bucks and us you know what I'm saying, custudio account and let it run.
Speaker 5: So you got two types.
Speaker 4: You got the ugmy and you got the ut the ug Mud.
Speaker 6: And the ut muh.
Speaker 5: So one of them is as.
Speaker 4: Una unified gifts account, and one of them is a transfer account.
Speaker 5: Right, So one of them, the.
Speaker 4: Ut the ut Mud, you can put real estate, you can put gold, you can put with art, you can put intellectual properties and stocks and cash over there. The Ugmah is a gift so you can only put stocks or binds, mutual funds, eats cash.
Speaker 5: You can't put the real estate and the other stuff in there.
Speaker 6: So there's a limitation between the two. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But the dope part about both of them is they're not taxed. The third but there's an advantage.
Speaker 4: In having them, whereas the first won't see it. Think it's a thousand, one thousand and fifty dollars, it's tax free. Everything from two thousand dollars on up get taxed at a children's rate, which is ten percent, you know what I'm saying. So it's still you know, not you got to pay the taxes, you know what I'm saying on it.
Speaker 5: But it's still cool because.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that our people, our culture have bad and it's again it's not we just got to learn it.
Speaker 6: We're scared to pay taxes.
Speaker 4: The first thing somebody be like and I don't won't pay no taxes, when in reality like paying taxing.
Speaker 5: Me and you're making money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So now you just got to figure out how to decrease the taxes instead of not pay the taxes, you know what I'm saying. So one of the way is you want to decrease taxes on the money you're making. Right, So if you got your child in that UPMA account, right or that you get you're only paying ten percent no matter what it does you're paying ten percent, I'm cool with.
Speaker 5: That, whereas just regular.
Speaker 4: Income account that's twenty eight percent, twenty three percent.
Speaker 6: Like, that's major.
Speaker 4: So your child now from zero to eighteen or twenty one depending on the state, then paying ten percent and you changing their life, and I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's powerful.
Speaker 3: It's powerful, and I think that having a conversation about generational wealth, that's has to be included in there because it's like you have, the first step is investing for yourself.
Speaker 2: You can't save anybody till you save yourself.
Speaker 6: That's the fact.
Speaker 3: But after you say, after you you know, not even save yourself. After you start investing in yourself, now you have to start to invest in your children.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's what we plug.
Speaker 5: That's the plug the generation.
Speaker 6: If you're not doing that, you're selfish.
Speaker 5: Told us that, man, that's the plug.
Speaker 4: Like you know, I always said, man, like if I got it out the mud, and I watched my mama get it out the mud, and I watched my grandmother get it out the mud, and I watch everybody around me get out the mud while they let my child get it out the mud.
Speaker 5: At some point I gotta say, I won't change this, yo.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, Man, it's different, and I feel like we, you know, we get so caught up in I'm living my best life to what we were trying to enjoy life so much to what you forget about. They got generations that kind of come behind us, you know what I'm saying. So for me, it's a lot of stuff I don't do until I know for sure I've at least secured two generations, you know what I'm saying. And that comes with one educating my daughter, because even if I give her a million dollars, if I ain't educated on what to do with a million dollars, I've now wasted a million dollars.
Speaker 5: It's a saying that if.
Speaker 4: You took all the wealth in the world and divided it equally, within ten to fifteen years, the wealthy people will be back in charge because.
Speaker 6: They know what to do.
Speaker 5: We get a million dollars and we don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 4: We back into the famous court I said in the beginning, lions don't tell the gazelles and the zebras how to get away. Why Because now I'm taking food out of my mouth. So as long as I don't tell you how to get away, You're gonna always come back. But if I tell you how to get away, now you're gonna go tell the zebra. Look, it's how to get away from the line, and a zebra gonna go tell the giraffe and the gazelle.
Speaker 5: Now nobody came.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no tricks something my sleeve, Whereas if I don't, I don't nobody and not just keep it amongst my people, and we gonna always eat. So I ain't mad at them for not giving us the game. I ain't around here saying, man, they should teach us this in school. No, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get the knowledge, right, I'm gonna seek it. I'm gonna go get I'm gonna flip every rock. I'm gonna kick in every day, right, and once I get it, I'm gonna go back and regurgitate it to my daughter at the age of two. What's the stock? What's an asset? What's the liability? Does it make you money?
Speaker 6: You know? What's real estate?
Speaker 4: At an early age, I'm having this conversation. So now I'm teaching her a word to date like she's not still when I'm gonna see that then like a word, I'm teaching her two three words a day about just financial literacy. Like the school can do what the school is supposed to do. We're gonna do some of that homework too. But this financial literacy, this was gonna save you. You know what I'm saying. Let me show this was gonna save you family, you know what I'm saying. So I'm teaching her that. So now I've did two things. I've showed her how to make a million through investing it, and I've taught her how to nurture a million with knowledge, because information is defertilizer to your wealth.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: That's how we say generations with knowledge passing all the money.
Speaker 6: You won't.
Speaker 5: Man, if you don't pass no knowledge, you killed them.
Speaker 2: No, it's a true fact.
Speaker 3: And it was like, you know, bringing it full circle, you know, bigger than just like I said, just bigger than just a podcast when you reached out to me like we need to really do something to change the world. I hate the word culture because it just gets watered down so much.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like that's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you for putting me on.
Speaker 3: But it was like, you know what I'm saying, let's change the world and the problem. You know, I never understood like until recently, shot to MG the mortgage guy shut out. He he enlightened me on a lot of different things, like you can only put so much information in a podcast. It's just a fact. This is why education is still important. I'm not anti college like people think I'm anti college because I always talk bad about college.
Speaker 6: I'm not about college all the time.
Speaker 3: I just feel like a lot of it's just the way, not even college so much, but he education period, education.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not anti college. I have a college degree, but I just feel.
Speaker 6: That that say that again.
Speaker 2: Man, know everybody know I have a college I'm saying like I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Bro, Yeah I have people people you know.
Speaker 2: I went to Hawaii play basketball.
Speaker 6: I forgot you.
Speaker 5: I thought you was like on something.
Speaker 7: People got that misusception. Even like today they was just like, yo, you know that.
Speaker 6: I I'm like you went to school to like we both had education as a background for us foundation.
Speaker 2: I finished in three years.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: I keep telling y'all listen, I'm not a financial.
Speaker 6: He could take you the glory Man graduated.
Speaker 2: But with Mickey Fact. Shout out to Mickey Fast is one of my favorite bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 3: When he came on and he spent the freestyle for us and he said, formal education will get you a portion, but self education will make you a fortune. And that's my life. Like, if I had to rely on my college to read right now, be in trouble. Just honestly speaking, I'll be in trouble. So it's the things that I learned outside of college, including earn at Lisia. Like just in the last twelve and eighteen months, Like you know what I'm saying, that has literally literally changed the trajectory of my not only my life, my son's life and God willing his children's lives. Like you know what I'm saying, Like it literally has changed. You see people would have it's not a facade. If you follow all of us on Instagram, you see the growth that's a fact only through education. So it's like when you came to me and you was like, yo, bro, let's do something. We're going back and forth. I'm like, let's do a podcast. You're going through a podcast, right, You're going to do any I think the hard part when people get into podcast is that you hear information, it becomes overload, and some people are going to act on it, but unfortunately a lot of people, it's just it's just not enough, like you kind of need. And that's the good thing about school is like you need that certain level of like a tutor to like walk you through it, and here's a screen share on the website and show you and like how to open an account and like what stock to like sometimes you got to hold the person's hand. Unfortunately, in one hour even two hours, it's just not enough time to do that. So we're like, how do we do this? So he was going back and forth and this is the first time ever Early leads the history where we actually collaborated with somebody and put together I don't even want to call it a curriculum. I don't want to call it a program. It's really a manual. Yeah, we put together a manual for generational wealth called the Family Pack, and it was just like the idea was just crazy, and it's like you was like, yo, I need you on it too, like as an advice, I need you on it. So I'm like, all right, So we talk about dividends. You talk about reach, you'd give them like five growth stocks to pick mutual funds. I break down a mutual fund play because a lot of times people have the wrong misconceptions about mutual funds. But you can actually make a lot of money on the right mutual funds. Sometimes you don't even have to pay the knock on mutual funds that you pay a lot of money, but sometimes you don't have to pay that. If you know what you're doing, you get no load fund. And there's things that nation and we want you broke that down. Broke down index fund, broke down five to twenty nine plans, Please our plans is crazy because it's like boke about five to twenty nine plans. But it's like, you know, there's like thirty something states where you can actually get a tax benefit, but then there's like six states. But those thirty states, you have to actually live in that state, and the five to twenty nine plan has to be in that state. But then it's like six states where you can actually invest in anybody's state five to twenty nine plan and you can still get a tax break. So it's just like it's just always so many different levels of onions to peel back, and then we went over to trust, Yes, and we broke that. It's the first time ever I broke down life insurance and actually like showed somebody like how I look at it as an advisor, like the access that I'm privy to, which is like you don't have that as a regular person, like, and I kind of like went.
Speaker 5: Through that, and I broke down the Dynasty trust.
Speaker 3: And Dynasty trusting to keep going.
Speaker 2: It was the whole thing. Man.
Speaker 3: It was like we actually gave the formula and different how to make your child a millionaire, guarantee the investments, and it was like that alone took like a half an hour to actually explain. It's like it's like a whole thing, but it's just something like I said, it's like if we put that like we would have to literally through ten podcasts.
Speaker 6: And you still might miss something whole season.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying that nobody's really gonna sit for ten podcasts that have to be like his own Wall Street Trapper or your Lisha show.
Speaker 2: So talk about talk about talk about the family pack.
Speaker 4: So for me, you know, the reason why I really came you with the idea is, you know, this last year.
Speaker 6: It was a lot of growth for me.
Speaker 4: And I realized that, yo, like I can talk about a lot of stuff because it's as you as you start learning more knowledge, you start seeking more knowledge, right, And I realized how knowledgeable you were, and we was having dual conversations. So for me, it was like, bro, like like we can change something, but we're gonna have to.
Speaker 6: Walk them through.
Speaker 3: It was like we gotta, we gotta have to because you like, Yo, they still not getting it, Like they're still not getting it, and like people come up to.
Speaker 2: Me but still don't get it.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like we literally have to walk there, hold their hands and walk them through this.
Speaker 5: And that's okay.
Speaker 2: Now it's okay.
Speaker 5: And the reason why it's okay.
Speaker 4: And I see people get frustrated all the time, Like I see people on Instagram saying stuff like I.
Speaker 5: Told you this, why are you doing it?
Speaker 4: I'm like, Yo, you're an educator, like everybody sitting in the class learn different.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. So I was like, we gotta walk them through it.
Speaker 4: One is because you don't know what you don't know until you exposed to it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: I remember my first time cooking up, bro, I burned it, the water turned brown. I had to call my at and she had to like show me what I was doing. But she played me because she took a lot of you know, she she took the.
Speaker 6: Shake out of it.
Speaker 4: She charged me for it, and she played me. And by the time I got what she left me with, it was just enough to get another package. But because she walked me through it, I ain't need none more. So I was a l I took, but it was a learning lesson, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So for me, I feel like over the last year, we've.
Speaker 4: Made financial literacy, investing in the stock market and all the great breakdowns that y'all do every Tuesday and every Monday, we've now piqued people's interests. People understand now, especially with this pandemic. They're like, yo, I gotta do something else, and they want to do it.
Speaker 5: That's the great thing.
Speaker 4: We've now made, it say, because I remember me coming up telling y'all. I'm telling my partners about it and they're like, I'm not doing that, bro, you tripping right, And here we are a year later.
Speaker 5: My partner is now like, bro, I just.
Speaker 6: Bought some apple.
Speaker 4: And people don't know, like, trap, you chained my life because this wite the common chasing change because we've been beating it, like we ain't stopping Market Monday Trapping Toody podcast, Market Monday Trapping Toody podcast.
Speaker 6: This we consistent.
Speaker 4: So now it's like we've peaked the interest and now people are like, all right, I want to do it, but I don't know what to do. All right, Cool, That's what this wealth pack is about. It's about saying, Okay, I made the mistakes for you.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully you don't have to do that.
Speaker 4: Butha'm gonna make sure you ain't gonna do it. See, if I just tell it to you, you're still liable to make the mistakes because you're trying to replay what I said, and it's gonna you know, you ain't really getting it. I can tell you watch out for that whole, but it's so many other things going on.
Speaker 5: You still fall in the whole.
Speaker 4: But now if I grab your hand and say look, we're gonna step over this whole, and I got your hand, You're like, okay, let me step over the whole. Right, So it's important. It was important for me to say, let's shift gives. Let's not just tell them, let's lead them.
Speaker 7: And what makes it so impressive is that you know, most times people, you know, they take programs, they take cause it's really about themselves.
Speaker 6: But this ain't.
Speaker 7: This is about you, but it's about your family. And like, who doesn't want to set up that family lug?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying? Who doesn't want to be the plug to create generational themselves.
Speaker 3: It's the most selfless act you can give. So I mean, it's not even no more than we can actually even say about it. I just feel like it's just a really proud thing that we're proud of it. That's the partner with you as our first product that we actually are part of that who magically, you know, performed on a artist. I feel like an artist directed. It's purple taste, like ghost Face on the Purple tape. So you don't let Mad say that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say you the rith don't hear you say that ghost Faseline because he's capped down.
Speaker 6: He said, I'm still trying to figure out how you came up with I don't even know. That's another story, earners, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Look, we all know that Building generational wealth is the key to securing your family's financial future, and the first step can be the toughest.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna help you out.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do something very very special.
Speaker 7: Right now, We're offering the family pack, the Plug the generational Wealth for eighty five percent off. That's right, eighty five percent off. All you have to do is head over to Trapping with eyl dot com right now and get eighty five percent off.
Speaker 6: This is a limited time offer.
Speaker 7: The course includes information on custodio accounts, five twenty nine plans, trust, precious metals, life insurance, and so so much more. Look, it's a step by step booklet for you to get your family's financial future on track. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Head over to trapping with ey L dot com right now, get your eighty five percent off and start your journey.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,