Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk to We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk back. What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Thank you for turning there for a new episode and we talked back and shore dedicated to you dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 1: Love it. What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Sh your co host, AJ Holiday, your graade a day, what's up?
Speaker 1: Team? Hey, y'all, it's be damn man. I love y'all. I love you too, AJ, I love you more. I'm dead meat. You're not, y'all. I got scammed. I got scammed out my money. Man, y'all, pray for me. Niggas looking for me?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody looking for you? You better be looking for niggas because you know I'm a whole pet detective bitch down found a nigga whole track record.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we're gonna have to hunt this nigga down. Listen.
Speaker 2: I am not somebody that can and be easily scammed the way I be looking up shit and trying to figure shit out about people like I need to know all the shit, especially depending on how much we talking.
Speaker 1: Money for me to be too lax with it. Honestly, it's just because of who it was going through. I just thought it was like legitimate, yeah, because we've had so much successful business together that this time I just assumed it was more of the same. Baby they they done took me out of house at home. If y'all love me, send me a couple of dollars to my cash out the money sign TAM's vanity. You better say that clip, bitch, money signed TAM's vanity. No, I feel like smoky, y'all. I feel like big worm.
Speaker 2: Coming times is hard, like everybody fucking struggling. So you gotta be careful because I think even regular people out here doing some shit.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't normally do.
Speaker 2: A lot of bitches is taking forty dollars around this time. Christmas coming up, bitch.
Speaker 1: If I get dealt with, I get dealt with. No man, how is your weekend? Anyway? The weekend was lived. The weekend was live.
Speaker 2: Mom was partially let y'all y'all know, I don't be outside for real, and anybody who listens to this show, no, I'd be in the house.
Speaker 1: Me and AJ was supposed to have a fun, fielled weekend. Starting with Friday night, we hosted the return of Main Event party hosted by us. It was produced by Peanut and Stretch Me Short. But baby, we had fun at night. We was in there cutting up on Miles Friday, Friday night. I ain't see aj no more than just now.
Speaker 2: No, bitch, you saw me on Sunday.
Speaker 1: We did a photo shoot on Sunday. I saw her Sunday for the hour and she came in like I still seek.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to blame Sam because he bought us some big ass cups of fucking costumegos. And I've learned my lesson. I can't do that shit, and I cannot do patrol, like if it's not Don Julio or like some I can do.
Speaker 1: What about I never had that? You should try that one? That one I never had that. I can't drink it, like I can't have a bow movement on these liquors.
Speaker 2: So now it's just sitting in my fucking stomach off fucking weekend, I'm eating drink off Friday night. Tammy like, let's take a shot. I'm like, bitch, this is a shot on top of that. No, it's not a shot. If it got ice in it, it is still a shot to me. Like we had just gotten a cup and he was like, let's take a shot on top of the shot.
Speaker 1: I got one big shot, the shot with this cup of icy liquor. No, she trying to chase a shot with a cup of liquor. What are we doing.
Speaker 2: I'll put a little taple juice and see. I know my body do on process? Look it the same way anymore? So I be getting like really fucked up, like and I can't, I couldn't function. Did you go on Saturday?
Speaker 1: Did y'all go to the strip club? No? We did. We did. That's a real strip club. You know, what's the name of it? For Roads Gold? Y'all?
Speaker 2: We went the Roads Gold. They don't get bucket naked in there. But I was trying to get the cute bitches in the section we was in.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, just wait, I'm try to get y'all because they had some fucking rats up there. There's always a few, Like the.
Speaker 2: Cute girls is like sitting at the step wanting to get up here, like I want them up here, not these fucking hood rats.
Speaker 1: But they probably got the better bodies, yes they did.
Speaker 2: No, not that the girls that was in the section did not have the better bodies.
Speaker 1: The cute girls they was hustling. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently one of the girls it was her birthday, so she rented out one of the sections.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the niggas had to bring the other girls up there if they wanted them up there.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I went to another bar. I went to a bar after that, and then next morning I got up, I had breakfas and got dressed and went to the game. Had so much fun at the game, got to see all the people. Everybody was like, we're AJ, We're AJ. She on the way, We're AJ. Oh, she on the way. We're aged. She said, she on the way. Like, I just told everybody that you were on the way. But that's you lying to people, because the bitch telling motherfuckers I'm on the way and you ain't talk to me. I just assumed you was on the way. I was on the way to sleep. When I tell you, I probably slept.
Speaker 2: I did get up, I did get up, and I probably went back into bed like four o'clock some from by four to four to eight. I was realized sleeping until end of tailgating for y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to tailgate at two and I left there like eight. Then I went home, ate some ate some my plate, took a shower, changed clothes back outside. I didn't do it, and I stayed out till like I regretted three because I haven't I haven't been to homecoming since twenty sixteen, and I really wanted to go out there and tailgate. I know, cause it was probably one hundred different little cookouts. Yeah, it was like one hundred little cookouts that everybody giving you food right and dancing. It was just such a good time. I peek between two trucks, like, I, yo, what I had to do this Sunday. I got up. We did a photo shoot. Those pictures will be out too, y'all. They're gonna be so cute. Then I went by the State Fair, but I couldn't get in because the line was just too long. Oh.
Speaker 2: We did try to go to the fair on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. We tried to go, but you had to be there before nine to fifteen. It was open until midnight that you had to like get in, yeah, before nine to fifteen. Then I drove back to Charlotte and then got dressed, did another photo shoot for a car company out here, then went to stk then went to a bar alone because my friends didn't show up, so I was pissed off at them. Shame. So my weekend was completely jam packed, fun filled.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I gotta be mentally prepared to go outside, and a lot of times I'm.
Speaker 1: Just not like I did the one thing. I came to Colombia to do the one thing. You did the two because you did the photo shoot.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, yeah, the very important things. Not saying homecoming isn't important. But y'all listen, I'm not a real alumni. Ive been in a college because I do not have my degree. But should I got enough student loans that says I got a degree? Okay, but yeah that's my school too. But anyway, let's get into stupid inner net news.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. Did you see this fool, Brian McKnight, Brian mcfucking fool, last nigga so mad Brian McNugget, Why is he doing his kids like this?
Speaker 2: So the Internet is currently slamming Brian mckknife for legally changing his name to match his newborn's son name, despite having uh Brian McKnight already, So now his son. You know, the sun took the high road. I don't think I would have, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. So I guess he raised or whoever raised the kids did a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: Because he is trying to erase his past as far as one last cry before I leave you all, he don't give a fuck you love his kids behind like that.
Speaker 1: Wow yeah wow.
Speaker 2: So he goes to Instagram and he says he's so proud to introduce his son, Brian Keyoah mccoa Junior sounds awaiian right yeah. The back at one singer fifty four captioned a snap of the infant's face on Instagram Friday to the world with the release of my new album Loving Lovingly created for him Junior. Because I am also proud to officially announce that I have legally changed my name to exactly match my legacies. So he's calling this new child his legacy. But he has adult children. So the original Brian McKnight Junior posted to his story saying I'm ashamed. Excuse me, He says, I'm not ashamed of the name my ancestors had. I'll never change the name my own son now has. So now he has a third right, we are witnessing an obscene level of self hate that has reached mental illness status. At this point, all we can do is pray for that man and my new little brother who will who we will all welcome with open arms one day once he realizes who his real family is. Legacy isn't in the name, it's in the character.
Speaker 1: Of the people. It will all be quite clear soon.
Speaker 2: Just who's on the right side of all of this, because there's no escaping what's coming whatever's coming up.
Speaker 1: That's why they named that baby.
Speaker 2: If he's no worries, you know that that is definitely taking the high road. I feel bad for his other children, Like nigga, what you know, the love for children, and I've said this before, it is transferable for the love that man has for the woman.
Speaker 1: Do you hate your ex wife, ex girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Babyman, I don't know if they were married whatever the kids I'm assuming we're married. Do you hate her that much to where you don't fuck with the kids that you go create a whole new legacy and you you literally name yourself after the new baby.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, I can't call him junior, so I'll just change my name so he can be a junior. Is nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. About Brian McKnight. He's one of my favorite R and B singers. But that nigga is definitely wow. He's a devo also. But I do think it is a mental illness.
Speaker 1: I just hope. I just pray to God that I don't get fifty and start getting retarded, because there's a lot of that going on. Man. I don't know, Man, I don't know. M Paul sle Brony Knight Right, Oh, I'm doing the next one.
Speaker 2: Yes, bitch, I'm waiting, looking at she looking at me.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at her like, bitch, what's today? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like you see, look, Tanny got this fucking mug, white little dog of hers whining while we're trying to record.
Speaker 1: It's so needy. I can't wait to go back to the studio. Listen.
Speaker 2: I do not know why people like French cheese. They are not cute. Now the dog is cute because it's a dog. I love animals.
Speaker 1: Cute. No, close your ears, bell. I put her in the mirror and she like really was scrumming and get the fuck out of her. She didn't like it, eything. She just scared.
Speaker 2: She's not just scared, she's be harassing you and she like flies at you.
Speaker 1: So moving on because we're not gonna talk about my child Fri. It's from Love and Hip Hop. Miami revealed his alleged short lived fling with Laurie Harvey. So the brother is saying that him and Laurie Harvey had a thing and it wasn't a long thing, but they did, and it's his truth to tell and y'all can't drag him because of his truth. But it's like, why are you name drama name dropping women? Yeah, he is fine. He said he said she was thick Lori Harvey when he was sucking with her. Laur Harvey obviously a real nigga because.
Speaker 2: They really be out here, like how people do go Guys, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I used to fuck with him. They're like I used to fuck with her, Like all love them, any one of them. They're ready. And she says nothing, nothing, zero energy. Never I pay you in dust period. I'm sorry to this. I'm sorry to this man. I do not know this man. That's the real m v P Her Mama, Marjorie Harvey. That's what we need a book from exactly, not fuck Steve. But I mean his book was cool, but we want to think like Marjorie.
Speaker 2: Harvey exactly okay, because her fucking daughter be out here icing these niggas like they ain't ship, y'all can learn the thing too, and maybe they being their feelings about her for real, like future he's still be rapping by her ass, like the fuck and did y'all even smash?
Speaker 1: Did they even get the Floord said I'm sorry to this man. I do not know this man period.
Speaker 2: So jay Z is suggusting that you niggas take that fine hundred okay, because this motherfucker said he is nothing extra to tell y'all that's not already in the music for ten ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, why would you not.
Speaker 2: Take a half a m as opposed to having a whole sit down with jay Z. He's saying take the money, like dum, I don't want to sit down with nobody that fucking bad. I don't want dinner that bad. Listen for all I'm missing is the money. I really got all the fucking ideas, all I.
Speaker 1: Need is the money. Yeah, I'm glad jay Z came out and said that because your niggas is dumb enough to really be like, I'm gonna talk to jay Z instead of getting paid five hundred thousand, right, because he gonna have knowledge that would get me to find no, sit down there five hundred thousand worth of game in a dinner. Yeah, y'all was definitely bugging.
Speaker 2: If anybody who said they want the money, I mean, who want Anybody who said they wanted the dinner as opposed to getting the money might have some.
Speaker 1: Type of mental illness, yes, for sure, or already rich. Even if I was already take the five hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, give me the five hundred k. You can do a lot with that, even with already having you know, ms.
Speaker 1: But if you were a billionaire, and then I'd be like, oh, I'll sit down with jay Z for dinner on my boat. Right, But listen, this is what I want to talk about. And this is alleged, but Dwight Howard has reportedly admitted to meeting with a man who accused him of sexual assault on social media to meet up for a threesome. And when the when old boy got there, it was another man who was dressed as a woman named Kitty Child. Right, and they want and Dwight wanted a sexual experience with all of them, and he was with it and it turned into an assault situation where he felt like he was telling against his will and made to do things that he did not, and he said Dwight Howard went down on him. Yeah, but you know, we've been hearing this stuff about Dwight for a long time. My grandma said, if somebody say you smoke crack for twenty years, you spoke you crack. So if everybody's say the same thing for twenty years, it's probably true.
Speaker 2: What's his baby mama named Royce? Yeah, Royce Reed, And you know she has a son with him. Now, this son has some issues. He can be labeled as a sexual dtian, you know. And some of this stuff is a genetics. Is it genetics? Because this is not the first time somebody has come out and said, and I'm pretty sure he might have not paid some money in court, that's not the first time.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard something like this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard it before too, That's what I'm saying. Well, you know what I'm all about, people exploring sexually and doing what makes them happy, but just don't assault nobody in the midst of it. Yeah, that's wild as fuck.
Speaker 2: That nigga is wild y'all, let's get to this fucking list that's been floating around social media, and you know, I feel like.
Speaker 1: This was created by man.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think some group of women, because this is what the thing says, a group of ladies make a list of places men shouldn't take them on for a first date. I'd like to know the original source of this. It says, here's a list of places women absolutely refused to go on a first date too. And thank you to the ladies who reached out to me to help me put the list together. I don't know who their original sources, but let's go down this list right quick. To me, Cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 1: I like Cheesecake Factory, especially like happy Hour. The stigma Daria is my favorite shit to get. Appetizers are half off their a happy Hour. I love a mind tie from Cheesecake Factory. I would never turn down a Cheesecake Factory meet up me neither. It just depends on like who the person is. Honestly, it's not about even the place really with any nigga.
Speaker 2: Now, second on the list's Nasty Bees. I'm not going to apple Bee's with nobody.
Speaker 1: Nasty Bees, saying I ain't never been there before. What's that nasty Bees? I have not been to Applebee's in a very, very very long time, and I think it would be weird if a guy was like, let meet me at Applebee's. Yeah, I don't know if I'm going there either. I know they got the dollar the Marcarita's on Tuesday. I know they got a blondie. That's the only thing I like from apple Bear. I used to work at Applebe's. I see how that shit is prepared. We could just marc away some shit over here, baby like so Chili's.
Speaker 2: I haven't ate at Chili's in years. That would not be a place I would.
Speaker 1: Actually need it. I don't. I don't subscribe to that.
Speaker 2: Uh can you hear Chipotle?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going there either. I'm not going there by myself Olive Garden. No, the movies. I don't like that for a first date me either, because we can't get to know each other. I knew a girl who went on the first day to the movies with a girl a guy, and it would end up being a girl what it was a whole stud Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't suggest movies for first days because how do you you can't. Haven't really have a conversation with somebody. I got to sit in silence for damn near two hours. Like, that's not a good first date movie. I think movies is for people who are in established relationships, right, mm hmm your house. I wouldn't suggest that for a first day either, unless it's just a fucking sneaky link up right, you know what you're getting into.
Speaker 1: That's not a date. Okay.
Speaker 2: Any fast food chain, I agree, Yeah, that's not for dates. Uh Buffalo Wild.
Speaker 1: Wings, No, I don't eat there. Uh Wingstop. No Red lobsterm y'all like the Chinnarbaby biscuits, but I ain't really going there either.
Speaker 2: I literally only eat the biscuits and a virgin peanut colata from Red Lopster. I'll go to the bar just for that and leave.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing I'm not gonna say, Like I can't go with you to this place. I'm not going there alone. So you know, it's not just like I want to just spin up your money and I eat apple Bee's every week, but you can't take me to opther Bee's. Like, no, it's not I think whoever, some people will be like that. Some of these women. They ain't going places good play, nice laces by themselves.
Speaker 2: And this is the niggas be complaining about, like y'all not even eating that nice places by yourself. And then y'all got this whole list of places you can't be taken to right now.
Speaker 1: See that's crazy, that's wold.
Speaker 2: But I don't eat half this shit for real. A buffet, I hop Dennis the gym. I'll go to the gym first day too.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Just gonna be pushing me to fucking hard in here because it might not be a second date. Like, don't be coming trying to be a drill sergeant.
Speaker 1: I don't mind either. Church. I ain't going. You're going. You're going to church on the first day. I can't talk.
Speaker 2: I used to date this nigga who went to church right and would always want me to go to church with him. But he wouldn't take me to his church. He wanted to take me to another church. Talk about you know, his him and his ex girlfriend. He used to bring his ex girlfriend to the other church. He just didn't want people looking at him. Funny, nah, nigga, I'm not going to church with you, then, why I can't go to your church. Don't take me to no random ass church Crosstown.
Speaker 1: You you're cheating on your church, right, Uh?
Speaker 2: Starbucks, I'll do Starbucks.
Speaker 1: You do a quick little meet up coffee date?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Starbucks coffee dates, ice cream dates. I like ice cream.
Speaker 1: Ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been on an ice cream date before.
Speaker 1: I think that's really cute. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Family functions why not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: If somebody be like, man, we having a cookout?
Speaker 1: No? Really? Why? I don't know you. I be liking family house. Oh I would go to your family function, but you can't come to mind.
Speaker 2: But this is Yeah, so he's inviting you on a first date, so it would be.
Speaker 1: Too Okay, I'm still weird about that. I ain't trying to meet your family why? Because I barely know. I don't be caring. Bit I'm in there. Let's slow down, baby, movie night, Netflix and chill, Hulu and et cetera. No, that's the same thing as your house somewhere that requires a long drive.
Speaker 2: What what if he wanted to take your eyes to a vineyard or something like that for the first date.
Speaker 1: I had a first date. Long drive go bad and I had to take a greyhound back home. So I'm with them, But.
Speaker 2: You got too many stories like that he was mad, he was mad and bowl.
Speaker 1: I don't like bowling. I always pop my fingernails, but I love bowling, So I would go on that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would not not go on the first date bowling. That might could be like one of I think, like, you can do mini golf bowling, like all that stuff is cute, but I'd be breaking my damn fingernails.
Speaker 1: Just don't put your fingernail in the whole nightclubs. I don't think that's a good first date. No, that's not a date. Hookah bars why not? Yeah? Like that? I go quiet, a little dark plant space.
Speaker 2: Absolutely a bar for just drinks.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't like when a nigga be like, meet me off for drinks, Like what are we going to eat first?
Speaker 1: Oh? I assume they know that that comes. I'm not picking. I'm not going to a bar that don't have food, right, Yeah, I'm getting drinks in Tapas waffle house?
Speaker 2: What the fuck going on a waffle house first date? Mano, men made this A man made this list? And then sports events?
Speaker 1: I love why the funk not? Yeah? I love sporting events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to see football game first day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I got dumbed one time because I made a nigga miskickoff for a football game.
Speaker 1: Damn yep.
Speaker 2: We was late getting up here to Charlotte to go to a game, and that nigga was mad dog.
Speaker 1: He would not talk to me the whole time. I remember I was in Vegas and he started losing and he said it was my fault. What yeah, like you bad luck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he had an attitude with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ruined the whole trip. That's wild. Niggas is retarded. You need any reason to blame somebody why you lost all your money. It just might not be your day, Like, what the fuck do with me? But I put two dollars in the slot? Made it five? Bitch. I don't understand how you did. How you not here.
Speaker 2: I have went on a first day to Whole Foods before to help a nigga grocery shop because he was trying to have a better diet, and he know, I'm like, that's a day. I mean, we went out to eat afterwards, but that's that's when he picked me up, like, hey, can you go with me to Whole foods. That was our first first time hanging out.
Speaker 1: I don't care. The day started when y'all went to the restaurant. Possibly, I don't know. Anyway, I don't have a problem with some.
Speaker 2: Of his stuff in the list, just for these fast food, little quick spots. Now I'm not eating there anyway. I don't even need chicken for some Buffalo wild wings. But a nigga came up with this list and they put it online to start another woman versus man bullshit.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah, save it say the bullshit. Y'all were gonna be right back after this break I saw that.
Speaker 2: Tyresee's ex wife, Samantha Gibson, I don't know what her made, her name is, but she was on a podcast recently and she admits that she's willing to rekindle a relationship with Tyrese. Now, you know, Tyresee was recently on the Breakfast Club and pouring out his heart about how hard the breakup was, you know, because he never got married to get divorced. He wanted, you know, not you want to to be with his child. All these things, and I remember Jesse Larius even played some audio from his ex wife. She was talking maybe on her own podcast. I think she has a podcast as well, but she was talking about like, you know, men and vulnerability and stuff like that, and Tyresee was like, you know, if she knows all this, why didn't she practice that in a relationship so we know it. He probably wasn't perfect, She wasn't perfect. And this is what she was also saying on this podcast she was on recently. But it almost made me feel like I was thinking to myself, like.
Speaker 1: Damn, are women more toxic?
Speaker 2: Because this nigga literally is struggling in public because of his breakup. And now you could just casually say, mind you, he got a whole girlfriend. You know, he wants to you know, he would have preferred to have stayed married. But you know sometimes they say like the time apart, the breakup, the absence make the heart gross fonder and all this stuff like that put him through the court. Yeah, you don't put him through the courts for the child support, all the shit still in the courts, and you talking about you would rekindle a relationship. You know, everybody be calling Tyrese a n arc?
Speaker 1: Is she the narc? Are women more toxic? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's one of the questions I have. Do you think that women were toxic that men? I know, we do a lot of manipulative shit to get a man to do what we want them to do.
Speaker 1: I think we definitely have the capability to be more toxic. But men have their ways, for sure. I mean, I don't think Tarice was a saint in all of it, for sure. So but in that, in that moment, she does definitely seems like, girl, what why you came on a podcast? You should call that there.
Speaker 2: You should call your fucking ex husband, You should call the father of your child and say these things, right, you know what I'm saying. You you sending messages to him via a podcast in the world, and imagine him seeing that like that could be confused and he talked about how he was on anti psychotics and all this shit, like that shit caused him a mental breakdown. And now you can casually just say, you know, I might be open to that. Maybe they already been talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know. It seemed like both of them kind of fool up and they need each other. So shit, I don't know. I know I can be toxic. We talked about some shit last week.
Speaker 2: I know I could do some toxic things, and in my mind, a lot of my toxic behavior is response to toxicity as opposed to just walking away. I'll just equal, I just wan up the toxic shit, But I'm not initiating toxic shit, man, because I like to feel. I like shitting with shit is copoesthetic. I know some people really fucking excel in toxicity.
Speaker 1: I don't. I have been, you know, in some environments, in situations issues where I might have initiated some toxic behavior for a dick. Yeah, but it wasn't. I mean, it wasn't. I used to pick fights with my boyfriend so we can have angry sex, just asking to be aggressive, but he just was more aggressive, Like the aggressiveness was just more authentic when he was like you know what I'm saying. I never liked that.
Speaker 2: Like if if I'm mad, my pussy is dry, I cannot have sex unhappy. So like I'll have a fight with a nigga, and now you want to have sex, I'm disgusted.
Speaker 1: Don't touch me. Like you see that tumbleweed roll past the bad nigga. It's a prairie dog sitting right next to the edge of the couch. Yeah, don't touch me like nigga No. And then I have.
Speaker 2: Had sex and you know, I've had sex with somebody like my ex. And after fucking argument and the nigga goes, I'm thinking, were good now because we don't have sex.
Speaker 1: No. Immediately after he comes, I'm like, wait, what, I don't don't sleep by no?
Speaker 2: Like, how you getting? How you so mad after that I made you come? Are you still angry? I'm confused because it's.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I think she dead as wrong.
Speaker 2: Leave that fucking man alone, especially because he's in a public relationship with somebody and hear you on the fucking podcast and you know, I don't know. Hopefully Tyres wouldn't doesn't feed into it. I saw he's getting sued after that damn last episode on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what for or who he's meaning super. I just hope that the two of them can find a way because they have a kid right to co parent.
Speaker 2: They've obviously been co parenting. He pays child support. I think she was trying to get an increase, but.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that they co parent in a healthy right now. They don't even seems like they don't communicate.
Speaker 2: Right if she's talking on the podcast. Right, But this, like this conversation wasn't really about them. I just was trying to use that as an example of the type of toxic shit that.
Speaker 1: Women may do. You know what I'm saying, Like, we know how to hurt our men, we know what makes them fucking we know what button's depressed. Right, Remember Megae Stallion had them T shirts on. It's a T shirt that I make boys cry.
Speaker 2: Like I really need that T shirt because I definitely make a nigga cry.
Speaker 1: I made a nigga cry too. It's oh yeah, that's bad. Just leave man, Stop stop playing the toxic games with these men, because see, everybody can't hand remember being like very hurtful. I hope I've already received my karma for some of that ship that I did. Looking back, I was young, you know, and I remember like I won't say wish nigga, but he cried, and I was like, oh, he do love me? Like why nigga need to cry from him? You are a real boy. I used to be. No, I used to be.
Speaker 2: That's I feel like men don't think you love them until you cry. I really think you have to give your whole fucking soul up to these niggas for them to really think you love and care about them.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me you made a nigga cry, like, oh he do love me? Yeah? I remember feeling no, put some shit.
Speaker 2: In your name for me. That's how I know you love me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh damn, he do fuck with me for real? Huh yo? You I was in my twenties, child, I will never I do like to see men cry, but not like, like, not in a hurtful way. Why do you want to see them crying? I just like when a man can be vulnerable enough to cry around me. Now. It's not like I want you to cry from pain because it's something I called. You might be crying from pain you know somebody else, Yeah, but just vulnerable enough to cry in my space.
Speaker 2: I like that sometimes. I don't know men, I don't know. I've never been with somebody who didn't cry in front of me, So I know I'm a fucking safe space. Now when I'm done with your ass, I ain't safe, nigga, don't do shit.
Speaker 1: Around me safe.
Speaker 2: It ain't fucking safe.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: When I'm ready to lead that relationship. Look, shit, ain't safe. I'm really trying to hurt you, so I could be toxic, but that's not my normal setting. Nigga, you created that environment. You know what I'm saying. You want a loving woman, you gotta talk to them nice. You have to be nice to women. The Bible says man is to love his wife as Christ love the church, and don't say nothing about women.
Speaker 1: Loving men.
Speaker 2: Be nice to us and we don't get toxicity. But I know some bitches, you know, aside from you, I.
Speaker 1: Used to be used to be like that. I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: I have some friends that I know they be doing shit today today, today'sficant other and I'm like, nah, bitch, I'm never the type of person to sit sit around. You can't come tell me you did some wild shit to somebody, and I'm not gonna do check you about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not one of them friends like, bitch, what are you doing? That's terrific, that's not okay, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: I remember one of my ex friends she had called DSS on her people's ex wife, And I'm like, you know, if it's a real pertinent situation, it's like real serious and yes, but to get a you're not even you're not even just fucking with this woman at this point. You're fucking with the child and once, and you don't have a child of your own at the time. She didn't, right, You're you don't know what that system is like for children. It's deplorable. So now this girl got to go through all types of shit because you don't got her name in a database involving her children, and then she got other kids aside from this one kid. That's fucked up, bitch. I'm never agreen with that. I'm never co signing no fucking nasty shit like that.
Speaker 1: That's like, you got too much time on your hands very far to be mean to somebody else, especially a baby. I ain't with it. I ain't with it. I mean, I mean, yeah, we know, bitches is toxic. We know.
Speaker 2: I mean, we been new all everybody more toxic than men, though.
Speaker 1: I think it's equal. I think it's like we're all human and it's just some people are more toxic than others, And it don't matter your gender.
Speaker 2: Do you think that sometimes men just get a bad rep you know what I'm saying, Like, because you on this show.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think we equal op. I do not be hard on niggas. Y'all tell you why I comment is aj hard on these niggas. No, I don't think I'm hard on men. But I have noticed that my guy friends, they always send me clips of women doing fucked up shit. They always give me it. They want me to disparage women.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman first and foremost, I'm a black woman, So you keep sending me shit. I can sing you one hundred things to the one thing you send me a black woman. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like, I get those two girls, It's like, why you keep sending me this? Right, I choose not to pick sides. That's the thing. I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Women are worse, men are worse on this for the sake of this particular episode, because of this shit with Tyree's ex wife, I was thinking that liked and this is kind of fucked up because I don't think reading the comments online, I don't think anybody else saw it in that way, but I thought it was really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I thought it was really fucked up. But normally I try to stand in the middle, because you got fucked up women and you got fucked up men. Like but you see a lot of times when people getting married twice, you ain't seen that they get divorced. Absolutely, Yeah, so niggas be spending the block, yeah, on their wife, her own, their husband. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So maybe just the little break y'all needed it, you know, But then what do you do with these other people you already got? It sounds to me she hasn't moved on. Tyresee has a girl, right, ain't no way she has a nigger in her life and she's on a podcast talking about her ex husband. Right, So she hasn't been able to move on.
Speaker 1: Or I saw other comments saying all that money looking funny. That's what I'm thinking. She don't get to go to no more premieres, nothing, all the fun shit. Fast twenty you ain't invited. You know what I'm saying, You're not Fast twenty. They got a lot of them, damn movies. I didn't know it was that many of them. I think I only seen like the first three. Child I've seen the first two. I was like the last one I saw Bow I was in, they was like two. I was like, damn it's been that long. We should have a weekend where we just binge watched all the fast. You know, I'm cool, I'm good. I don't care what I do about myself. I'm good on that. How got it all right, y'all? So where that all right? Something else?
Speaker 2: I started recently tam so, doe you call men daddy? I know you'd be saying zaddy. But you know, because you can, you can pick your You can't pick your father, but you can choose your daddy, your daddy.
Speaker 1: Do you call men daddy? I don't think that I do. I can't recall the time where I was just like come here, daddy, or maybe if it was like a sexual experience, it might have came out. But I'm not just like daddy passed me to remote. Like, No, it's weird. I have definitely been calling men and daddy just like random conversation. No people who.
Speaker 2: I'm in relationships with.
Speaker 1: How you say it?
Speaker 2: Maybe not usually it comes out during sex, which is weird as fuck when you think about it. But I don't call my actual father daddy. I probably started calling him daddy like in my.
Speaker 1: Late twenty dad, yeah, dad or daddy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I call my dad by his first name my whole life basically, but the older I got.
Speaker 1: Nigga, not this nigga. Yeah, my daddy name is room. Like if he was calling a nigga room, Yes, name dad or daddy, that's it. But I don't have.
Speaker 2: Daddy issues per se. Why I would call a man daddy. But I've definitely called a man daddy during sex. Okay, So Monique explains, uh, why she calls her husband daddy. She said, my husband, my best friend, my brother, He's had all these hats, and a lot of black women would say, why do you call him daddy? Because he's raising me. He's raising me, The fifty five year old comedian said about her hobby Sidney Hicks, during a podcast appearance with Denise McCall, the daughter of the lady comedian Bernie mack her ace Showbiz whatever that is. Meanwhile, fans pointed out that Monique has.
Speaker 1: Classic daddy issues.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have daddy issues.
Speaker 1: While I would call a man daddy. Well, if you're fifty years old and still getting raised, you might have some daddy issues. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think I call a man daddy because I need someone to raise me. It's just like a dominant figure. You know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 1: Just call him bee. I do bae too.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, it's not like I do it all the time, but I have done it. You know what I'm saying, Like I for sure would call my ex daddy.
Speaker 1: Anytime I call him nigga daddy. Is I'm being condescending, like telling me what to do? Thanks dad, Thank you Dad? So you don't be like, oh daddy during sex? No, oh oh daddy? Mm hmm. What's the psychology behind it? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know because I think if I start saying, I start thinking about my dad. See that. But like I said, I didn't usually even call my daddy daddy, my actual daddy daddy growing up.
Speaker 2: So I have a daddy. I have a daddy, But I wasn't calling another man a grown man daddy until I started having You know, Yeah, that's wow to me. I think it's empowering to the man. No, Like, I don't know why. Maybe I do it because a man likes it.
Speaker 1: Do men even like that? I think? So y'all tell us I don't have somebody tell me to come on, dad, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but bitch, I don't need to be raised by nan nigga like you're my husband, you're not my dad, Like I'm not being raised by a man that I'm intimate with, So the connotation behind dad is different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not I'm not calling him like my father might as well.
Speaker 1: No, come on, my father's dick. Shit. No, my stomach current. That's what it sounds like to me. Don't do it, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll try to refrain, but it's almost like trying to stop saying nigga. Like it's hard because it's not like something I do often. But I definitely be doing it, like I was definitely doing it this weekend. Why I couldn't come tell gate that tailgate?
Speaker 1: Because she was like, dare hollered at your daddy? Yeah, he's moving on before I lose?
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, this is some other relationship ship which I know I'm guilty of not doing. Do you take time in between relationships for yourself?
Speaker 1: I take too much time. This is seven years, so yes, But do situationships count? Is that that's not a relationship to me?
Speaker 2: If you consistently seeing somebody like Okay, you stop sucking with this person today, and then now you're consistently seeing somebody else.
Speaker 1: I don't be consistent with nobody, so I can't say that. But do you be having sex? Nope, this bitch, your fucking liar, not no more. I stopped that in twenty right before the pandemic. I ain't seen the penises COVID, so there, bitch, So tell do I do I what like serial monogamous with someone? H No, you know that I don't. Yeah, I don't take long enough breaks. And it's not that I'm talking. If you will have a daddy real quick, a new daddy real quick, you know, I all out with them, be going to bringing them to the things, I'd be like, okay, so this is why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: Boys, I do a real Gemini, bitch, and I'm gonna do this ship probably until the day I die.
Speaker 1: I'm a Gemini. You be locked in, and it's not really locked in. It's just like, why not, bitch? I have I have chosen the wrong relationships too many times, right, and you stay there for too long? Why not hop around to until it works? I will hop around, but I don't just I don't. I don't move around with them though, Mmm, not like that, nigga, you is my homie until further notice.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I could take a little breaking break the longest, the longest time I've ever actually refrained from having sex, because that's really what I feel like.
Speaker 1: A break is not fucking okay, is one year that's good.
Speaker 2: Like other than that, I've never just refrained from having sex, like on my own personal recognitance, just not fucking.
Speaker 1: Just once and let's not do it for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Well, I had said that, you know a couple of months ago that I was done for the year for twenty twenty three, me.
Speaker 1: Too, and I had a good run. But then I kind of slipped on ba and landed on dick. Yeah, the same oh dick from before that I had left.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. I don't really be having new dick. Yeah, I'd be recycling the same niggas. Like I feel like maybe I've been with these niggas in another life.
Speaker 1: No, you, some new ones shut up sprinkling, and some new ones little raffle dazzled on solu shit every now and then. I ain't gonna lie who this nigga I be trying man shut r off out here. The new ones don't never last, though, and then you go back and trying to make it work with some old shit. I'm about to be by myself though, me too, watch me too, I am. I'm gonna try real hard to be alone, get my downtime in between breakups.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't consider like, stop talking to a new nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't consider that a breakup though, Like it's not a breakup until it's like, yeah, some years you've been fucking with somebody and y'all break up. Anything else is just like we stopped talking, Like, am I wrong at? I didn't went to st K full time, sister bitch open the sharp because everybody wanted to take the bitch. No, that's just dating, man, That's that's what dating is.
Speaker 2: The surface.
Speaker 1: And the waitress has been looking at me like, damn, bitch, like you're here, like now this is where his nigga's gonna go. Y'all just open. Oh, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Realize there was not an STK in Charlotte.
Speaker 1: No, it's just opened when like two weeks everybody don't want State forty eight now just probably till Christmas I've never even been to State forty eight. Oh yeah, y'all should go. It's really really good. Take myself there TK. When I went with the girls I ordered, I was like around on me and it was just me and Janey. It's one hundred dollars, so what how many rounds? We had two drinks? We had two cocktails each, four drinks one hundred dollars at STK. No, I need a nigga to go. Yeah, that's I'm not a man. I glad I'm not a man, bitch like you really got to always have money as a man. Yeah, it's hard for y'all. Brothers, We love y'all. We appreciate y'all. Yeah, man, keep getting that check. Bitches come with it right. You never you'll never lose. You can lose a lot of money chasing bitches, but you'll never lose bitches chasing money. Absolutely, that's for sure. I gotta stop calling those bitches women. Some of y'all be bitches.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you're raised by bitches. Some of y'all are literally sons of bitches. Bitches is out here, so we think about titles.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of them all my committed relationships, I gotta ultimatum to be in them. You're really the boy. I be the boy a lot of time. Hmm, I'll be scared a nigga be like, what are we like? If you don't want to be serious, then we just got an end.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn the last person I asked that too, I said, you want to be my boyfriend and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, like I am dating, I'm dating for marriage or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like you know, we had a whole episode on dating with purpose and what that even exactly means whatever, But uh, he was like, yeah, but he wants to court me more. And my idea of courting multiple men can court me at the same time. You can't think that you you're just courting me and I'm not date because courting and dating is.
Speaker 1: The same thing. No, I thought courting was like dating exclusively.
Speaker 2: But no, if I say you want to if I ask you if you want to be my boyfriend, or if you ask me, hey, I want you to be my girl, I want to lock in, that is dating exclusively.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I thought that came before boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And see, we don't even I don't even fucking know no more and I feel like, listen, I'm gonna be forty years old next year. I don't want no fucking boyfriend at forty.
Speaker 1: Where'd you want to go from dating to engage? Yes, nigga, like, why are we? Let me tell you? I feel like when you in your twenties early thirties, like you may fluctuate and start changing.
Speaker 2: We already who the fuck were going to be. So if you meet me, this is me and it's probably gonna be me for the next twenty thirty years.
Speaker 1: Why not just do the thing and see the fucking work. If it don't, we just break up now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying like getting into marriage, but we can get into a committed situation because single AJ and committed AJ is two different people.
Speaker 1: What's the difference this one day? That's the only difference.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I am also entertaining other people. I'm not just talking. I might just be having sex with you one person, right, but I'm still actively dating. I'm still hanging out with other men. I'm lying to you though i'ma be honest on the show and say you have to lie to these niggas, Like men get turned off thinking you're talking to other people. But if you don't want to lock in with me, if I ask you.
Speaker 1: I'm right, I mean, I have to. I feel like lying is so exhausting. So I just got to the point where I just be honest, like Nigga trying to see me. I'm like, oh, I got plans tonight.
Speaker 2: No, that right, But I'm the person you having sex with. You can't always tell them that, hey, I'm dating other people, but you should assume that if you ain't trying to be in a relationship with me, if you just you think you.
Speaker 1: Just want to court me some more? What the fuck is that? Right?
Speaker 2: That says single? That says I'm free to move about the country. So when I start acting in that way, don't trip?
Speaker 1: I agree? I agree.
Speaker 2: So at this age, I don't want a fucking boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I do. I don't want a boy I'm ready. I don't want to being outside, come get me. I want a husband. I don't want to want to go from single to dating to boyfriend to husband. That's so that's the way I wanted to go. And I wanted to happen fast within a year, right, I don't know. I need maybe two years because I need a year to plan my engagement. I want to have a big ass shin dig all y'all invited. If you listening to this episode, you my plus three thousand folks thousands. That's like this girl I know and I used to work with her, the company I used to work with. I know you've probably seen this video when her and her husband got married. She bought that nigga yacht. Did you see that? It went viral? No, she bought him a oh yeah yeah yeah all that. I was like, Yo, this a lot.
Speaker 2: I want to be there, Yeah, absolutely, because what do you get a man who has everything? You know what I'm saying, Just like I'm gonna get my nigga boat. I mean, it's just like financing a home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People think this stuff.
Speaker 2: Is unattainable, but it's just another bill.
Speaker 1: Y'all got the income, right, I'm gonna buy my husband a boat if that's what I don't think I'm gonna buy it.
Speaker 2: I do want to ban Dutch yacht, but not like a big this is a big dumb ass yacht million dollars easy. I want that the maintenance on something like that, like the gas to have some money charter it you. I'm trying to be she did what she needed to do go viral. I wonder they still got the yacht.
Speaker 1: It's ours till Friday, Baby.
Speaker 2: Dumb bitch stories, because we've all been a dumb bitch at least.
Speaker 1: It once or twice.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, So we're back and we do have a dumb bitch story today, Tam.
Speaker 1: And it's a juicy one chat. I read it. It's iffy, all right.
Speaker 2: So this is from one of our Instagram friends. It says, Hey, AJ and Tam, I've officially been married, dumb bitch for two years now. My supposed husband has been sleeping with the mother of his two kids the entire time I've known him. I wish I could say I didn't know prior to marrying him, but I did. He and I have been together now for a total of three almost four years, but I was basically pregnant most of year one. Okay, so it sounds like she got pregnant immediately. I had caught him cheating with her in the beginning, but I didn't leave, especially after we got pregnant. Now he's blatantly with both of us, and I feel like I was forced into a poly situation.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love him so much, and he does take really good care of me and his other family, but this was never the life I wanted for myself, and it causes me lots of mental anguish. I felt like I had one up on her because he actually married me, But as of lately, he's been spending more time away from his family, away from excuse me, he's been spending more time away from this family, and I'm disgusted with myself, but I feel like I can't leave because I am financially dependent on him.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 2: I'm embarrassed to tell my family what I've been going through because if I do leave, I will need help. What do y'all think I should do?
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a hard one.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: Eggs is eight dollars out here, bitch. If you ain't had to buy him, you'll know shit. Kind of rough, kind of sketchy. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Do you have a supplemental nigga?
Speaker 1: Not a supplemental nigga? I don't. I you know, because they're married.
Speaker 2: They're married. She could get alimony if she divorced him.
Speaker 1: I really like telling women to leave their husbands. But if you said it's causing you great mental anguish, you need to be mentally stable to take good care of your child, so you know, you got to figure out what that looks like for you. Now. I ain't gonna say just run out on the bag right now, because you're gonna have to take a pebble, put a pebble aside, put a pebble aside until you can't really afford to get out of here, because right now, this economy is not set up for you to just jump with a kid, right with a kid like that?
Speaker 2: Mm So, I mean I be questioning, like what bitches really mean being taken care of? Because a lot of motherfuckers be, these niggas be having these women in some sketchy ass situations and it's probably better than what they could have done on their own, so they feel like it's like being taken care of. But girl, like, I.
Speaker 1: Need to know. I need some pictures? Right how well are you?
Speaker 2: But her page private so I'm trying to add her as a friend to see but I want to see what she living, like, Like I want to see.
Speaker 1: Is there a boat, there's a boat?
Speaker 2: Is there a pair right for your And then yeah, like maybe you can get some time off to where you can clear your head and maybe come up with some type of pants, some type of plan.
Speaker 1: Strategically, uh, to leave if possible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean we talk about open Polly all that should on this show all the time, and it's like, the pick is a slim, right, the pick is a slim out here is nasty single?
Speaker 1: All right? You might leave and get with someone who cheat on you and.
Speaker 2: Can't take care of you exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know, girl, I don't got no good answer for that one. Me. It's rough the way, this is the rent and I just got scam bitch? Can I come and live with y'all? Like, is your nigga looking for a new wife? I'll be all open, so I don't know. All I will say is, don't just jump ship fast. Make a very strategic decision about how you're gonna move if you are gonna move.
Speaker 2: Because I wonder if she got access to the money too, you know what I'm saying, Like some dudes they'll take care of you, but they give you exactly what you need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said take the pebble, put it to the side, putting your pimples to the side. Baby. I don't know, mmm. Because you don't want to be out here like me giving your cashaf on the podcast because.
Speaker 2: She don't get we talked back caught up in your bullshit?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Is this is what entertainment purposes only? Bitch, don't look psych Damn, I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't be telling people to leave their people because I know I have dealt with some ship from men, okay, like having babies, all.
Speaker 1: Type of shit.
Speaker 2: Man, all the relationship is and how much you can deal with from somebody else. But you do not want to lose yourself to anyone, right and you have somebody else aside from yourself to think about. Is he a good father? You might have to consider that too, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So right now it sounds like she's lonely and her brain has more time to wonder because he's not around, right. He's with this other woman that who never went anywhere.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. If she gets her a side guy and she gets caught, he might get rid of her all together.
Speaker 2: This is not fair, It's not bitch. You gotta get your check up. That's the only way to get out of a lot of situations. You gotta get your money up. You gotta get some fuck your money and shit you have in your own might make him start acting right because right now he knows he has your ass and a Jammie's own, and you ain't going to where.
Speaker 1: She said that he was cheating on her before.
Speaker 2: You know, But I wonder what made him marry her in particular and not the other woman.
Speaker 1: But now you're over there, we want some more details.
Speaker 2: I know, bitch, come in the show, right, but we got five hours for you.
Speaker 1: Get away fun. I ain't got ship for you right now. Baby, I add you to my go for me if I do one, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Relationships are hard, man, Relationships are so so fucking hard. It's so hard to deal with people outside of yourself. Sometimes it's hard to deal with That's all I was about to say. Man, you gotta make sure you could do it yourself first. That's that might be the gist of this whole episode.
Speaker 1: No, THEI just to this episode is y'all feel something my cast like coming for me? Come? It's stupid. No, for real, Like, bitch, you need some goddamn self awareness, because why the fuck you ain't doing your damn due diligence before sending somebody that type of money. This was it went through someone that I trusted, that I've done successful business with several times before. That is the that is the only reason why I wouldn't just go for this had I not had this experience with this person several times before.
Speaker 2: I was just telling somebody that over the weekend, like people literally have scam bibles. They stay abrisk on the newest scams, and they actually compile this data and they sell it to scammers. It's like a real thing, you know, because the more people scam, the more like technology they come up with things to counter the scams. So you gotta, like, you gotta continue to continue in education on scamming.
Speaker 1: They got sometimes a lot of if it's too good to be true, Sometimes it is it is to be true, too good to be true.
Speaker 2: He said, a pack of Noodle's friend, I got you, man, I got lunch.
Speaker 1: So she can't give you five dollars. I need y'all laugh about it, but I'm really feeling the way I ain't gonna lie mmmmmmm. So that cash happies TAM's vand and with the money starting in the front. Yo.
Speaker 2: Anyway, y'all if y'all won't help this bitch, Please hit her up. Okay, just just know that it's outside of this podcast. This is not motherfucking gofund me on over here.
Speaker 1: It is shame. Shame, shame, shame. But listen.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app whoever the fuck you get your podcast at, just your co host a j holiday, y'all, follow me down. If you won't get home kicking tam, they already got your fucking cash out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it no more, y'all. I love y'all, and if anything happened to be shit, just know that my love was real for y'all. Okay, y'all, remember to speak now and never hold your peace or your money. It's sending it in a bye bye, y'all,