Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city. Goanna way I get tals and send you a conscious sound. Will all be entire high that a tail.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little bang.
Speaker 1: In your y, you ain't come along.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know how it is to be spoken, but like, oh well, the Democrats need to just really the house is literally on fire and y'all still looking for the keys.
Speaker 4: The damage that the twenty twenty four campaign has done, that, the damage that this decade has done to Democratic brand is almost unfathomable.
Speaker 1: Well here's an alternative thought.
Speaker 5: Make your own dinner, mega, make your own sandwiches, wipe your own tears, troll amongst yourselves with elon, and leave us alone.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 3: That we're coming to your site, going the way I get talasan saying you a conscious cell. The New Sean Hannity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thanks Scott Chatting an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free.
Speaker 1: It is eight hundred and nine foot one Sean.
Speaker 3: If you want to be a part of the program, we are broadcasting my triumphant return to New York out of the Free State of Florida for tonight's sixth annual Patriot Awards.
Speaker 1: Fox Nation has allowed me, giving me the honor of being the MC.
Speaker 3: It's going to air on Fox Nation tonight eight to ten pm and Donald Trump will be receiving the Patriot of the Year Award. It's going to be a fun show. I hope a lot of you can watch it. And anyway, so glad you're with us. We have a lot to talk about here in terms of how do we spend our money.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I know that we're going to get into some serious, real discussion about returning America to limited government, greater freedom, less bureaucracy, getting rid of waste, fraud, abuse, et cetera. I mean, that is basically what this entire you know, operation of Elon Musk and the vag Ramaswami is all about. And that is the new Department of Government Efficiency. And by July fourth, twenty twenty six, they believe they can identify over two trillion dollars of monies that are being spent. And I was going through this a little earlier in the program today, but you know, when you think about this you know, the average American is paying you know, one thousand dollars a year every single solitary American because of Harris Biden unveted illegals.
Speaker 1: And now we're discovering.
Speaker 3: New York Post had an article today only six percent of federal workers show up at the office full time. It's insanity. And the odd thing is I didn't expect this. There are even some Democrats open to the idea of reducing the size of government. I think they're reading the political tea leaves. I don't think it's that they've discovered that limited government is what the American people want, or that they've gone too far, or funding sex change operations for illegal immigrants as anything that any American wants. But there are bigger issues involved here. I mean, we have what nearly three hundred or two hundred plus, you know billion dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: How many Americans have to work to pay two hundred billion dollars in taxes?
Speaker 1: Oh it's the rich. No, it's not the rich, it's every American.
Speaker 3: They're over taxed, they overspend, they misappropriate these funds. Why is Joe Biden in his final hours as president? And you have to ask yourself. Escalating a war which has now become a proxy war between the US and Ukraine, and giving permission to Zolensky to fire ballistic missiles into Russia, which only resulted in Russia, you know, firing back a hypersonic missile, and coming up with a new nuclear policy saying that if you, in fact do file a fire ballistic missile into Russia, they have the right to nuque. Now he knows Donald Trump wants a negotiated settlement. And the question here is where do we prioritize. In other words, we have all of these people that we have been telling you about victims of Hurricane Helene. It is freezing cold right now in North Carolina. By the way, it is awful in New York. The second I land back in the warm, free state of Florida is going to be a good.
Speaker 1: Moment of my life. It is freezing. I don't know why everyone puts up with it. Here.
Speaker 3: You put up with high taxes, you put up with you know, defund dismantled, no bail laws, Venezuelan gangs, you're putting illegal immigrants, and four star hotels. It's not exactly great to be back in my former home because I don't live here anymore. I'm a proud resident domiciled in Florida and I've been there all year and don't make it up here. I'm sorry. I know a lot of people miss me, but you know, but it's serious. Let's listen to Joe Biden. Why are we spending a billion dollars for Africa? Now, I'll backtrack. Americans are the most generous people on earth. When there is a natural disaster worldwide, and you might remember the tsunami, where's that Indonesia at the time, Americans stepped up. Whenever there is a problem in the world and there's poverty and there's people in need, Americans step up. But we're not stepping up now and helping the people in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: And that's a problem. Here's Biden.
Speaker 3: He's in Angola, falling asleep, taking naps during meetings and trying to do a little jiggle dance. I mean, it's so embarrassing. But you know, announcing a billion dollars to Africa. Well, okay, if they want to discuss that, maybe they should first handle the crisis in North Carolina and not have women, men, children, intents because that's how they're living in the freezing cold.
Speaker 1: Right now, the.
Speaker 4: United States continue to be the world's largest provider of humanitarian aid and development assistance. That's going to increase. You know, that's the right thing for the wealthiest nation of the world to do. And today I'm announcing over one billion dollars in new humanitarian support for Africans displaced from homes by historic droughts and food insecurity.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, African leaders.
Speaker 4: And citizens are seeking more than just aid, you seek investment. So the United States is expanding our relationship all across Africa, from assistance to aid, investment to trade, moving from patrons to partners to help bridge the infrastructure gap.
Speaker 1: All right, so.
Speaker 3: Fine, if there's a need, I can understand making the case to the American people. Here's the problem. You have Floridians, they have not They went through two hurricanes, Milton and Helene. You have people in North Carolina freezing, they have tarps on their homes, they're living intents. So Congressman Greg Stuby from my free state of Florida has put forward an idea that I think is brilliant. It's the securing taxpayer assistance during natural Disaster stand Act, which would defund foreign aid during times of domestic and natural disasters. Basically, it's take care of Americans first. And if not for the incredible neighbor helping neighbor efforts that go on in North Carolina, Florida and elsewhere, if not for groups like Samaritans, Purse and Franklin Graham, if not for Operation Helo Guys.
Speaker 1: Well, these people would have nothing. In North Carolina.
Speaker 3: We've gotten one letter after another after another sent to us FEMA denying aid anyway. So the bottom line of this is specifically, it withholds bilateral, multilateral, humanitarian, non defense foreign assistance obligated or expended by the State Department or US AID during the first sixty days of any presidentially declared disaster. Now, the prohibition may only be waived upon a joint resolution passed by Congress, and currently there are two co sponsors. And I would like to put America first. It's that simple. I mean a billion dollars in additional humanitarian assistance for communities in thirty one African countries, thirty eight million in new programs for the environment, food security, civil society in Cambodia, one hundred and fifty seven million in new humanitarian assistance in Lebanon. How about we insist that Hezbollah Islamic jihad first up firing weapons and missiles into Israel before Lebanon gets a penny.
Speaker 1: Just the thought. Congressman Greg Stuby, how are you good?
Speaker 7: How are you sean?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. All right, let's get your take on this.
Speaker 3: And I know you just put this bill forward in recent days, but I'd love to see you get every Republican on board.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we just filed it this morning. We're up to four co sponsors. So this is, you know, fresh out of the box, and it's exactly what you said. It's to put America first. My district has seen six hurricanes in two years, three in this past three months during the summer in two and two weeks, Helena and Milton, all major hurricanes. I have businesses that are never reopening. I have homes that were taking off their foundation. And nothing upsets me more and frustrates me more to see Joe Biden giving a billion dollars to Africa, or four hundred million.
Speaker 1: Dollars to Jordan for their border wall, or.
Speaker 7: All these different things that were just one hundred and twenty billion dollars to Ukraine. And you have Americans, Floridians, North Carolinas, all those that have been affected by natural disaster who are just like you said, I saw families with tarps on the roof. You drive in my district right now, there's debris still everywhere.
Speaker 1: We haven't even cleaned.
Speaker 7: Up from four months ago. Because it's we experience as severe major storms, and we're gonna give all our tax money to all these different things all across the world. It's time to put America first. And I'm happy to do that through a bill.
Speaker 3: Why hasn't there been a mobilization, especially for the people in North Carolina and your district in Florida with tarps on their homes. You know, it's some more dire situation in North Carolina because it's cold up there.
Speaker 7: Yes, because you have an administration that cares more about illegal immigrants, that cares more about giving money to Africa, that cares more about Ukrainians than they do about the American people.
Speaker 8: We've seen that.
Speaker 7: In the four years of Joe Biden's administration, and I think that had a huge impetus as to why President Trump won North Carolina Florida is a very red state now, but I think that had a big, big push for him because he actually showed he wasn't even president. He showed up in North Carolina because people were hurting. He were helping raise money for North Carolinas because people were hurting. And you ask any Floridian in my district about FEMA, and they view that as a four letter word. Just like you said, you constantly get denied. They have to open up cases in my office, in cases and other members' offices to try to fight to get it a little bit of money. All the while our government's giving billions of dollars. So all these foreign governments, and it's just time to the American people put Trump in office because of these things. There's a lot of issues, but I think this is one of them. People want to put America first. That's why Donald.
Speaker 1: Can you explain one thing for me.
Speaker 3: If your constituents and we have a natural disaster and it's declared such and they lose their home, they have very expensive as severe damage or the displaced, can you explain to me why when they apply to the federal government, why so many people are being rejected. How many of your Constitution and so have gotten in touch with you because they've been rejected.
Speaker 7: They hundreds, probably thousands just in my district and during Helene and Milton because of the storm surge. People can repair those homes, but you can't be in them while you're ripping, trywill out and drywall, soak and wet.
Speaker 9: So one of the.
Speaker 7: Biggest issues is just what you said. People didn't have any place to live, and so I was referring people to a Florida program because FEMA didn't even have trailers. I'm calling FEMA saying, where are all these trailers that you have had? When can we get them down? Because people don't have anywhere to go. They have a home that they're going to repair, and most people have insurance that will cover some of that cost, but they don't have a place to live right now. FEMA's not paying it. They're not bringing the FEMA trailers down. So Florida created their own program, was called Hope Florida I believe to actually, so we were moving people into the state program that was run by a not for profit just to get people basically a trailer or some type of mobile home to just live in while they repaired their homes. And that just shows you the mobility of states taking care of their own people when the federal government is failing them.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break, We'll come back more with Congressman Stuby of Florida on the other side. We'll get to your calls eight hundred and ninety four one sewn as we continue. All right, we continue now Florida Congressman Stuby is with us, talking about unbelievable amounts of money being spent, oh on foreign countries, but we abandon Americans that have been suffering ever since Hurricane Helen. I have not spoken to Governor DeSantis about this yet, However, I have heard that he's trying to fill the gaps that the federal government should be handling.
Speaker 7: Look, I go to my counties in the state first. I've been through, as I've said, six hurricanes in two years just in my district, and the first point of attack is the counties, the local municipalities, and the state Department of Emergency Management. It is not FEMA. I still have a county that I represent, Charlotte County, that still hasn't gotten reimbursed for debris removal from Hurricane Ian that was in torn two over two years ago, so FEMA is broken. I'm very much looking forward to whoever President Trump puts in that position to revolutionize the way that FEMA works. They won't be discriminating against people for their political views like the FEMA under the Biden administration was doing in Florida and skipping Trump supporters' homes. So I'm very much encouraged by what the president is going to do when he gets in because it needs to be drastically reformed, and I'm looking forward to an administration that puts Americans first and not let's these other countries.
Speaker 3: What's your take on elon Musk and the vike Ramaswami. Is it possible to cut two trillion dollars in federal spending?
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: I mean you can do a way, and I've co sponsored bills aduway with the entire Department of Education.
Speaker 1: There's so many things that are done.
Speaker 7: At the federal well.
Speaker 3: By the way, when people hear that, they think, oh, the government's abandoning the educational process of our kids, that's not what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You're saying that.
Speaker 3: The monies and probably less of it you'd save money, would be sent directly to state and local school districts, right.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent. Let the school districts that already are in every day deciding what is best for our kids in those localities make those decisions. I have a bill that would reform the VA to give every service connected veteran true choice. They can use trycare, go anywhere they want to go to get healthcare, and not be forced into a socialized healthcare program. That would save hundreds of billions of dollars a year. There's a ton of different areas almost every agency of our government. I'm sure Elon and VEK are going to look at there are massive areas that we can cut and reform and push the money back down to the states and give the money back to the American people in the form of tax cuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if we did that, and of course, if we became the most energy dominant country on the face of the earth, in my view, that would be a prescription for American wealth and prosperity. You know, you limit spending, you jumpstart the economy, you have more freedom in the economy, less regulation on business, and then you tap our energy resources. We keep using the term energy rich country we will be the most energy rich country on the face of the earth anyway, Congressman Stuby, appreciate it. All the best to the people in your district. I'm sorry you are going through such a hardship, and our prayers again go out to our friends in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: If you want to help out.
Speaker 3: Those people because the government has failed, it's local churches, neighbor helping neighbors, Samaritans, Purse Operation Heilo.
Speaker 1: We have a link on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 3: Hi twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part.
Speaker 1: Of the program. Are you tired?
Speaker 6: Are you exhaust everything all day and you have no energy and you're fighting the three pm crasure at the lunch and you just close the light balls and go to sleep, or maybe struggling with memory issues, or you have a hard time Linda sometimes has a hard time focusing, or.
Speaker 3: Maybe just sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time. Pay attention to what I'm about to tell you. Strong sell It works. I love it, use it every day. It is a part of my health routine every day. A revolutionary supplement. It's a game changer, and the more I use it, the more I like it. It gives me natural energy, helps me to stay focused all day, and frankly, I just feel better overall.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Strong Cell, made in America natural product, utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to your cells.
Speaker 1: Linda, you love it as well.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming you must have taken two or three today. My god, you have a new Fox Nation show, You're hosting the Patriot Awards, You're doing your show remote today. I mean, my god, is there anything else you want to add to the list you're going to need like a box of Strong Cell today?
Speaker 3: I just want to know why you're not here. I mean, you know, we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: I thought it would be fun.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be fun for you good guys to have like some bro time. You know, you got Ethan there, you got Player there, you got James there, you got Sense there. You know, it's kind of a good time.
Speaker 3: That's not why you're not here. Let's be honest. You just you know you don't want any more pictures with Trump. You got, you got your shot and then near You're good anyway, You're gonna love it, go to Hannitystrong dot Com used the promo code Hannity a checkout, You'll save twenty percent Strong. So they so believe in the product they have a sixty day no risk policy. I frankly am stunned that this happened today. I'm stunned that this acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rose even in the job. If you recall, after what happened at Trump International, he said, well, you know, it worked perfectly. The plan worked. The plan didn't work if somebody with an AK forty seven and a scope gets within three hundred yards of a top presidential candidate, now it didn't work anyway. Really heated exchange with Pat Fellon. Congressman, listen, So.
Speaker 2: Actually, Congressman, what you're not seeing is the sack of the detail off out of the pictures view. And that is the day where we remember the more than three thousand people that have died. On nine to eleven, I actually responded to ground zero. I was there going through the ashes of the World Trade Center. I was there at Fresh Kills.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking you that con the chalk to show respect, not scre.
Speaker 9: Died.
Speaker 7: Do not know that you're trying to be do not invoke nine.
Speaker 2: Eleven for political purposes.
Speaker 1: Not I'm invoking this, ser.
Speaker 7: Ask him, and don't you holling me, elected member of Congress, And I'm asking you a serious question.
Speaker 2: And you were from a public servant who has served.
Speaker 1: This nation, and you won't tie questions.
Speaker 2: On our day, on our country's darknesses.
Speaker 1: Committee will come.
Speaker 7: Will come to asking you serious questions for the American people, and they're very simple, they're not true questions. Were you the special age in charge that I wasn't was.
Speaker 2: The representations not perfect protective?
Speaker 1: The expired? Because you want to be visible, because you aren't listening for this.
Speaker 2: For a member of this agency, Firessman.
Speaker 4: Vice President, because you are put you put those agents out of position, mister radio.
Speaker 2: Sir, and you were out of laws.
Speaker 1: Chairman, mister chairman, mister chairman, yes.
Speaker 9: Sir, please right, and we are back up now, we're back in order now, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, how do they make that case?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: This is another one of these agencies that is going to have to frankly have a top to bottom review. And those people that failed spectacularly in Butler, those people that failed at Trump International, that area at Trump International, and and he was the acting director at the time. Is a known area where paparazzi hide to get photos and videos of Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump playing golf. That's what it's there for. And that they didn't even sweep the area.
Speaker 3: It is a It's miraculous that one sharp eyed Secret Service agent. And I'm not criticizing rank and file here, I am criticizing the top because they first lied to us and said that it was a slope roof in Butler, Pennsylvania that prevented them from putting a Secret Service sniper on the roof of that building. That's not true. That it's almost like a flat roof. For crying out loud, and they just flat out lied. And when he said the planned work in this case in Trump International, he is flat outline.
Speaker 1: I can't stand being lied to. If you have kids, you know what it's like.
Speaker 3: Your kids do something wrong, right, Okay, you can live with what they did, But then they look you in the eye.
Speaker 10: You know, did you eat the cookie that I told you not to eat? No, I didn't need the cookie. I had no cookie. I didn't need the cookie. I love cookies, but I didn't need it. Meanwhile, there's cookies all over their face and I'm like, oh, drives me great. They get more trouble for the lie.
Speaker 1: Just say yeah that I couldn't resist it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to cookie so bad, and I didn't want to wait till after dinner like you promised.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Shawne's in Nebraska. Next Sean Hannity Show, How are you, Sean?
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm doing good, Seawan. Love your show.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Hope you watched the Patriot Awards tonight Special night tonight.
Speaker 8: I will, I will.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 8: I just want to let you know here's something that's been overlooked for quite a while. Hunter Biden was not released from the Navy until February of twenty fourteen. He went overseas with his dad to those countries November December of twenty thirteen. He was still in the Navy reserves. Okay, when you're traveling overseas, whether you're on leave or you're not on leave, you were supposed to go see your security manager of your unit, and your security manager tells you while traveling overseas whether you were on leave or not on leave, you are not to accept any gifts from governor, governments, businesses or organizations of value.
Speaker 3: He may not have gotten gifts, that's not the allegation. But he made contacts and he flew on air Force too with Daddy, and we know that he was meeting with future business partners and that he was negotiating business deals.
Speaker 8: Right, but you are not to accept anything of nominal value. He accepted a job worth millions of dollars while he was still in the Navy reserves.
Speaker 3: I don't know the timeline that if he still when did he get out of the Navy reserves in twenty fourteen?
Speaker 8: February?
Speaker 3: All right, February twenty fourteen, that's around the time Barisma began, if my memory serves me right, Yeah, no, As a matter of fact, we could check the date. You know, Jason, you're it was twenty fourteen. But when did Joe When When did Joe go to Ukraine on behalf of Obama? When Obama was president, he was in charge of Ukraine, and when did he When did he say you're not getting a billion dollars?
Speaker 1: When was that? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 8: November twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: If that's November twenty thirteen. Then he was doing business. Your your timeline is correct. That's not a point. That's not a point anybody I've ever heard bring up. So you're bringing up a good point.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's something.
Speaker 3: So now now he might have a timeline problem in terms of but then you're probably looking at the statute to limited running out. But we'll see, certainly worth looking into anyway, Sean, appreciate the insight. We have a very smart audience. I love our audience. Guys are so smart. All right, quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I just saw my buddy Frank Siller from the Tunnel to Towers Foundation today. Awesome guy. And he's going to be at the Patriot Awards tonight. As always. They're a big sponsor of the Patriot Awards. We're very grateful to them. Let's get back to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Don and Iowa. Don, how are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 9: Shelan, Thanks for taking my call. I'm a chuck driver running across Missouri up to North Dakota right now.
Speaker 3: Wow, And that's the long ride be careful on the road. We love our truckers. I'm going to tell you why I love you guys. Number One, you're rugged individualists. You know you're out there, you're on the road. It's a hard job, and you know what, you really earn every penny you make, and I I really appreciate it because when I go to a store and the shelves are filled, I know got there because of you guys. So I'm grateful, just like I'm grateful to farmers, like I'm grateful to ranchers and unsung heroes, which kind of is like what the Patriot Awards are all about that make this country running great, that never get any recognition. When I when I was a contractor and I worked in restaurants, nobody wanted a selfie with me.
Speaker 1: I promise you.
Speaker 3: Even now, if you take a look at me, nobody wants a selfie with me.
Speaker 1: I have a perfect face for radio. Anyway. What's on your mind?
Speaker 9: Well, I hope when you go to the Patriot Awards they get something in line in mind for you. So I definitely appreciate everything you do.
Speaker 1: You know that I appreciate you. What's well, So, what are your thoughts? Today.
Speaker 9: Well, I also want to talk about Hunter because now that he's gotten his second pardon from his father, the first being a discharge from the Navy after failing multiple drug tests. I'm sure that his father influenced the quality of discharge he got. But I think that we've got a lot more pardons in the future. And I'm actually going out and predicting that Biden resigns and makes Kamala president. Just said he can get a pardon himself because he needs one.
Speaker 3: I don't think he needs to put Kamala in place to pardon himself.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 3: I've heard this theory from other people, and I know it's making its way on social media. I don't see it. I don't think he likes Kamala. I think he's deep down inside. I bet he's probably happy she lost. I think he feels like it was a coup. George Clooney, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer. And there's no way you're going to convince me that Kamala Harris didn't know and didn't want it to happen. She wanted to be the nominee. But I could see him pardoning himself, and I could see him partning his brother, and I could see him pardoning other family members that financially benefited from this. I could see that happening for sure. As a matter of fact, I would say that odds are high.
Speaker 9: His brother definitely, quite possibly doctor Chill because of her culpability, might be in that line of pardons. But I just definitely think we're not done with the partners. I think there's a lot more.
Speaker 3: To come, and I think there's you're quoting directly from Politico today, Biden Whitehouse discussing preemptive pardons for those in Trump's crosshairs, and I mean it's it's pretty much everywhere, and they're even naming name naming names. Anthony Fauci, Liz Cheney quote an enemy's list that Donald Trump will have. I don't think Donald Trump has an enemy's list to talk to him about. It doesn't mean if you were respond if you broke the law, and for example, James Comer had nine referrals, it would be the obligation of the new Attorney general to investigate it.
Speaker 1: So I think that's going to happen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, absolutely, I like you know, I just heard about those partons as well, and to me, all of that is tacied proof that there was crimes committed all of it. The timeline for Hunter's pardon, you know, going back eleven years, is proof that he knows his crimes committed there and he has to cover them now. And I think that the American people should be outraged, Democrats and Republicans that he got these pardons, because I think this is cya time for the Biden government. I think that's what this is all about.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, don do me if I have a drive safe on the road. Thank you for what you do. I think there's I think you're right. I think there's going to be more in the future. Liz in Texas, God bless Texas. What's going on, Liz? How are you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm doing great. I'm calling about it was mentioned yesterday about accountability for journalists and reporters, and someone wanted it to have more of a professional h over oversea over it.
Speaker 1: And some oversight over yeah, okay.
Speaker 11: The journalists and the reporters, such as what lawyers and doctors and other professionals.
Speaker 1: Have to write.
Speaker 3: The caller that we had that was a lawyer yesterday, yeah, yeah, and that there should be accountability for people in the media and.
Speaker 11: Get that accountability. If we don't, what happens when Young Soaurus takes over all the conservative talk shows, and uh, what are we going to have next? I know people now that come to my house, I have Fox TV on, or we have w I I on, and I didn't realize all the things that are coming off on that TV, on the radio, and the whole time we were waiting for this election to be over, my husband and I just wonder, how are we going to get the truth out? How do we do it? Because most of the people that I know and associate with in San Antonio, they listen to local TV and all they hear is lies. So how are we going to stuff that?
Speaker 1: You know what? Take heart in this? Because I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: There's a way to police this except the American people are going to decide who lies to them and who tells them the truth. I think the reason that I've had longevity in both radio and TV is we get it right.
Speaker 1: We get it right.
Speaker 3: We got it right on Richard Jewel way back in the day. We got it right on Russia collusion, on Faiza, we got it right on the fifty one Intel agents. We got it right on Ukraine, we got the quid pro quo with Joe. We got it right on ferguson Missouri, on Freddie Graham Baltimore, on Duke Lacrosse, on Uva. And the same people keep getting it wrong again and again and again.
Speaker 1: And we vetted Obama, we vetted Kamalobe.
Speaker 3: When they wouldn't do it, we do our job, and the more they fail, and look, legacy media died. Nobody listened to the nine years as smearing Trump, and guess what, He's now going to be the forty seventh president. So I don't think we need a government agency. I think people are smart. I think eventually they get it and sometimes they just need to spend a little more time studying. Anyway, good call is God bless you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Eight nine Sean