Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Tell us all about your phone tap.
Speaker 3: Garrett Caar wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Tim Now. A few days ago, Tim got drunk and was watching YouTube videos and left a comment that wasn't nice on a little kid playing the piano at a recital. So Cara thought, let's teach him a lesson about being nice online.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna call and give it to Tim.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, We'll see what happens in your phone tap.
Speaker 2: Listening Hello, I'm looking for a Tim. Yeah, Tim, do you remember writing a comment on a little kid's video of him at his school recital playing the piano? Saying ha ha ha ha ha you stink.
Speaker 1: I mean I see a lot of YouTube videos. I mean I might have made that comment.
Speaker 2: Haha, Yeah you did, all right, I'm his brother.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I didn't mean anything by it's.
Speaker 2: Just oh you didn't mean anything by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: And take down your comment and.
Speaker 1: Din't know it was going to hurt your feelings. And I'll sign on and I'll take the time with him. It's fine. Hello, Hey, baby crazy this just happened, right. So I was on the the other day and I made a comment on this kid's page who was playing the horrible piano Beethoven. It was garbage. And h called me and he's like, oh, you made this comment. I'm like, yeah, what are you gonna do about it? And he's like, oh, s treat this comment down. I'm like, oh, taking anything down, you loser. And I'm like, your kid stinks and his brother and I was like, yeah, your brother can't play piano. You should quit. Finds a new hobby. I'm like, your garbage, You're awful. And he's trying to like tell me to take it down. I'm like, get the I'm not taking anything down. He stinks. And then he was like, oh this really means. I was like, oat, of here, you loser. I need to get your number. I have no clue these geeks. They probably I don't know, like trace the user name or whatever it is. I don't This guy is such a tool. And he was trying to like tell me what to do, and I was like, you're a nerd, don't tell me what to do. I'll tell you what I'm going to do and I'll see whatever I want online. I gotta get that to work you around splunch Yeah, all right, cool, I'll swim by your office. Okay, okay, Hello.
Speaker 2: What did I just tell you? No more than five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: I'm really take it down. I promise. I'm just trying to figure this out. It and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Working take down the comment or else. I'm going to be walking into near a street and coming up to your office on the third floor, and I will take care of you myself.
Speaker 1: You don't need to come into my work. No, I'll take it down. Just chill. Hello, Hey, I forgot to tell you. I'm saying real quick. If the YouTube guy he keeps calling me he knows where I work was the four that the building that I'm in, this is like not even phony anymore. This guy like where I am. I am scared. I don't know. She knew everything. I'm kidding. He knew everything like about where I work and everything. Now, I don't know like how you know that? Like I'm freaking out right now because I'm like, you know, these hackers now they could be like everything can mess my bank stuff, you can mess everything, like she totally My life is my favorite. Remember that I sent you the other day. That's an oasis from your phone. Ranger from your phone. You know, I don't even know if you can get into my cloudy's gonna get so I don't have an ulcer just away on the phone. Yo, Tim, how are you on the phone?
Speaker 2: My name is actually Jari from Elvis During the morning show and your girlfriend wanted to play a phone.
Speaker 1: Tap on you, truing me. I was going down the drain just now. I said the show was going to have like a chick of mine on Facebook tomorrow. Oh my god. Phone tap