Speaker 1: First Date to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Evan is on the phone today for our first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Claire. So in a second we're going to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Evan, how long has it been since you heard from Claire?
Speaker 3: A month?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're definitely getting ghosted.
Speaker 5: Day if it's been a whole month, Why do you want to get hold of her?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just like I thought she was great. I really I thought, you know, the day went well, I've had a lot of fun. I just yeah, I really want to get home. I just hope to get a hold of her.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, have you been trying to reach out to her in that month?
Speaker 7: Like, has she said anything to you at all that's giving you hope?
Speaker 4: No? Not really, okay, And you know I was trying to like be cool about it and not really. I just text her once, but then I text her again recently. I just like sent her like an act throwing meme, you know, just to call back to the date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing.
Speaker 7: So let's talk about the date then, Evan like, what did you so you guys went act throwing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was her idea, by the way, guys, so it wasn't like my crazy idea to go act throwing.
Speaker 6: That's super fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was a little intense, but you know, cool, I guess the idea for her first daid. She was definitely way better than me at the ax throwing, like embarrassingly better at act throwing. Like she actually during like while we were doing this, like she actually gave me tips on how to throw, which I appreciated. I think. Okay, but yeah, so that was pretty much that the act throwing portion. And then afterwards we grabbed some like street food from a like a local truck and we ate in the park. We talked for hours. It was awesome, Like she was hilarious. I mean, obviously she stored me an axe thrawing, but she and rubbed in at all. I don't know, like I just felt like we clicked. After you know, we ate, I walked her back to her place and we shared like, you know, like a kiss. It was really low key, but it was really nice. And that was that was it.
Speaker 6: So what do you think went wrong?
Speaker 7: I mean, it looks like there could be a few different options, but in your opinion, was there a moment that felt a little bit more uncomfortable than the others.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, obviously, like sometimes I'm a little bit inex socially. I don't know, I stay dumb things and I don't realize it even in the moment. But I think one thing that maybe stands out is I offered to let her wear my jacket. The shirt that she was wearing was like super short. I was like a low cut, you know, and I didn't want her to like be embarrassed to like her booze falling out.
Speaker 8: Said well, I didn't say that, but like I was tentat and simulated, but like, yeah, she was kind of confused, and she asked She actually asked me if, like I had a problem with what she was wearing.
Speaker 4: And I didn't, but I did I not peddled on the jacket offering. I felt like she understood that I was just trying to look out for her, and you know, like I wasn't embarrassed about what she was wearing.
Speaker 6: I just can't imagine, like you're going ax throwing right, it's probably.
Speaker 7: Warm in there. You're gonna get even more warm. And the guy I'm on a date with offers me a jacket.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a little.
Speaker 5: I don't know, that would kind of rub me the wrong way, just because like, why does it matter?
Speaker 7: But they kissed and they hung out after the fact, so she gave him another chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or she's too scared to leave the date.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I don't think so, but I mean I could. I guess I could see how maybe she would stay there out of you know, being embarrassed and not leave. But like I said, I felt like we moved past it. But sometimes I'm terrible clearly about picking up on social tears.
Speaker 2: How did you leave everything with her? What was like the last thing that did you? Guys? Kiss?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we kissed, and then I was just like I had a lot of fun. I'll text to you tomorrow and love to see you again, obviously, And you know this is way better than how I'm saying it to you guys right now, But I don't like it when I'm sold.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if we can get you another date and find out where you're getting ghosts.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll play a song come back, Get your first Day follow Up, Next.
Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's First Day follow up. Evan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Claire. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Evan, why do you kind of recap things for us real quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I want to know with Claire. We had a great day when acts throwing. We went out you know, street food. Afterwards we talked for hours, Indan on a kiss. Everything felt good, but like, I haven't talked to her in a month. I've tried texting her a few times and gone nothing back.
Speaker 2: All right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Claire?
Speaker 4: Hi? Yeah?
Speaker 9: This is Claire.
Speaker 2: Hey Claire, what's up? This is a Jewbil show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hi Clara, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And I'm Jewbel. What's up. How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh? Hi, guys, I had no ideas peo who actually did this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They do. How's it going?
Speaker 9: How are you all?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the way to work great. Have you ever heard of they follow up before I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well guess what, Claire, congratulations, you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us to get a hold of you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, is this about Evan?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes it is. It's about Evan. He said he really liked you, but can't figure out why you're not calling him back. So would you mind telling us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I might think Evan's a really great guy. But the date was weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's weird.
Speaker 3: How so you know every time he throw an act because we went a doing.
Speaker 9: She scream out someone that he hated.
Speaker 3: I was like laughing along and I thought it was funny at first because he would like if yel zombies.
Speaker 9: Or like a real Colors Okay, yeah, I was like, okay, this is.
Speaker 3: Dark, you know, kind of starts of humor though could be high and I was just rolling with it, and.
Speaker 2: Then it started to become real people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got more personal on his side.
Speaker 3: Because you know, it was like people from his elementary school, like his third grade coach.
Speaker 7: Why, how do you know that? Did he tell you that it is like third grade coach and then like through it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was like, who's that? He was like, oh, my third grade soccer coach.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little murderous.
Speaker 9: I guess Yeah, I got crazy.
Speaker 2: And so that turned you off. I guess that he was fantasizing about throwing access into those people's.
Speaker 9: Heads, about people from their elementary school.
Speaker 2: I guess I could see why that'd be disturbing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 7: Did you say anything to him about it or like ask him, like, how often do you think about throwing access at my third grade coach?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I mean I definitely addressed it.
Speaker 3: I was like, this just keeps going. You know, he named Craig from the gym. It's like tw many people in his life. Another thing is he threw me at back, throwing meme unintended. I'm I'm like almost thinking I'm on his hit list. Now.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you did tell us that he sent you an extra, I guess I would take it that way too. Claire, not to freak out too much, but Evan is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so like, wait, so that's why you're ghosting me. I was like, it was just I was just blowing off scheme. It wasn't that serious.
Speaker 3: Oh so, yeah, you're blowing off scheme shouting about like fifteen people and how you you know, really we're getting into it. I mean, that wasn't just going Ugh, see you were in your own therapy session.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's even that therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all good fun.
Speaker 4: Come on, Like I was just messing around. It wasn't like I wasn't actually thinking about these people. I was just saying their names. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: I mean, messing around is one thing. But you had to ask in your hands both screaming about your childhood enemies and a local guy.
Speaker 9: At the gym, and I mean, it's just come on, that's intense, no thing.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Come on, Like you haven't fantasized about throwing an access somebody and like from your life. Come on, It's just like I was just blowing off steam. It's not like I was serious.
Speaker 9: No, I haven't. I haven't fantasized about this.
Speaker 2: Well, Claire, would you like another date with Evan. We'll pay for it, you know.
Speaker 9: I just don't think so.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm all for funny games, but I need someone who's just a little bit more I guess, like emotionally stable.
Speaker 4: I am emotionally stable.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm sorry man, you didn't get another date.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I don't even want one. Like, what if she's taking it too seriously? Whatever, not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry man, and thanks for your time.
Speaker 9: Claire, thank you all. Take care.
Speaker 4: It was her stupid idea to go on that stupid day. Anywhere I'm going throwing thanks for nothing.
Speaker 9: Jubile's first date fall