Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phones happened. All right, Danielle, what do you have today?
Speaker 2: Well, Michelle wants to phone tap her boyfriend Dennis. Recently, they had a remote staughter installed in their car at an electronics store and it damaged their Trailblazer, and they want the electronics store to pay for everything. So I'm going to call and say we'll pay for something, but not everything. Yes, Hi, Dennis, please, Hi, Yes Hi, this is Mark from y Yeah, we're having some problems here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know that you have listened here that you have a cracked door panel.
Speaker 2: Yes, but your girlfriend is trying to tell us that you have other sorts of problems.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. When they put in the alarm, they took apart the dashboard and the ignition and he had told me if you find anything, then come back and tell me and we'll fix it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But do you really think that somebody at our establishment will give you back a car in that condition?
Speaker 3: Yes, he did.
Speaker 1: No, there's no way.
Speaker 3: When I went up to it, I said, I asked him, I said, did everything go okay? He looked at me and he was like, well, the door panel cracked. That the here, so we're going to order that feel I said, okay, that's fine. I said, you know, if I find anything else worth the car, can I take it back to you? He said, yeah, you could come back to me. If anything else is wrong, will just replace it, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: So I really think that you're making up a story.
Speaker 3: This is a shoddy work that was done and then at the end things were broken. He knew that something was wrong with the ignition.
Speaker 1: Sir, have you been drinking today? Because I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: I've been drinking.
Speaker 1: I don't understand where you're coming up with these stories.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you claiming that a federal officer is drinking on the job.
Speaker 2: By okay, First of all, stop throwing the federal officer.
Speaker 1: Thing in my face.
Speaker 3: I want you, I want to me you think I'm drinking right now?
Speaker 2: First of all, I can't hear you because you're on a crappy cell phone and it's breaking up.
Speaker 3: This is this is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe.
Speaker 3: I thought that you guys would be able to help me out because of the work that was done to this truck was completely wrong.
Speaker 1: This is the most ridiculous story I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: You know what, I want to speak to your supervisor.
Speaker 1: I am the supervisor.
Speaker 2: They don't tell you there's nobody higher than me. I'm the highest. I mean, you're the idiot that that mess up your car and you're.
Speaker 1: Yelling at me.
Speaker 3: I'm not. First of all, first of all, you just you just demeaned me, an idiot.
Speaker 1: Why do you say you have marbles in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's god? Well, first of all, I just got into a doll with this lady. She just called me drunk. I'm going to fire anything online, right, I'm right here, I'm in the office. Well, I'm first she tells me you sound like an idiot. I'm like, are you demeaning me right now? You said you didn't take it the wrong way. She just cursed me out. She called me an idiot. I think you're taking an out kid out of contact. She was really nice to.
Speaker 1: Me, I mean, she explained, she started off.
Speaker 3: Really nice to me. Then she started making accusations against me.
Speaker 1: I think you're overreacting.
Speaker 2: I think you need to calm down. Hello, Hello, Dennis, Please, this is yeah Dennis. Hi, this is Margagaan. I've have your girlfriend on the other line, and I need to conference her in.
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hello, are you there.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michelle told me that you told her that I said some things to you. Yeah, and I never said anything mean to you at all. I've been nothing but polite.
Speaker 3: You wanted to mean people everybody, because this is I'm heading down there right now and I'll straighten it out with the guys. You can call me an idiot more on, whatever you want to call it. I didn't call you those. I didn't do it, and you guys are responsible.
Speaker 1: We're not responsible for it, sir. It's not in the report.
Speaker 3: If you gave me a car and yeah, it'd be a big problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, please watch your language, sir.
Speaker 3: In your mouth. Have you been drinking?
Speaker 1: No, sir, I don't drink, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I don't drink either. I didn't appreciate the fact that you called me a drunk who's drinking, and I should pull off it because I don't have cell phone service. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 1: Would I really tell a customer that he's a drunk?
Speaker 3: I don't have voice record on my phone, and I did record it.
Speaker 1: Play it back to me.
Speaker 3: I can't play it back. I recorded it because I never said it. What's going on? What's going on? You're telling me, she's saying all these things to you. She's says she didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on is I think I'm getting phone tapped right now?
Speaker 2: And this is a you know what, Dennis, it is because this is Danielle Minarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And you got phone tapped, Dennis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here, Dennis.
Speaker 1: Why do you sound speechless?
Speaker 3: I'll stress out right now.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by ALIS the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show