Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I have a clear position on this, but it was brought to my attention.
Speaker 3: There is and I read this on Reddit. Here's the story.
Speaker 2: There's an eighteen year old woman who posted this, and she's been with her twenty three year old boyfriend for two and a half years. He planned for them to move into an apartment together after she graduated high school. First of all, twenty three eighteen. Oh okay, that's a big gap in it took.
Speaker 3: The words out of my brain.
Speaker 2: So without telling him, she applied to college in a different city. She got accepted, and now he has flipped, saying, like she lied to me, she wasted our time. She's selfish. But she says, technically I did not promise him anything. Did I promise she'd move in? She says she's always been clear that school is important to her. Now people are divided. There's no divide for me on this.
Speaker 4: No, there's not for me either. You're asking the wrong person. If you want to agree guide with him.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm not signing with him. I'm signing with her.
Speaker 2: She needs, First of all, red red flag that he's overreacting to something like this when you're in the prime of your education, the prime of the time for you to go learn life skills.
Speaker 3: He is not supported.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what the divide is about, Tanya.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the divide is about either.
Speaker 3: The people who are on the other side of this.
Speaker 2: I was just reading, say you kept him as a backup plan if you didn't get into that school.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see that all options open?
Speaker 1: Do we know that? Probably not. She's eighteen.
Speaker 3: This was at eighteen.
Speaker 2: You don't know what a backup plan looks like. You just keep all options open.
Speaker 6: No, what are you supposed to do when you're in a relationship and you're applying to colleges.
Speaker 1: Leave them behind?
Speaker 2: Well, my girlfriend left me behind. I was in high school. She was in college and blew me off. Remember I told you I went to the school.
Speaker 5: I brought her the guy the tree eighteen.
Speaker 4: Like your mid twenties is supposed to be selfish.
Speaker 1: Time, Like, that's great that she's been selfish.
Speaker 2: And so for you to she to her to the woman here he's not the one and he's selfish and he I like his controlling this. No, so stop this debate the smell of coffee in the morning. Last night I had it to kids ut him good morning, Hey, the back round and say hi.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 3: We got over there, roll call who you got to? You got Ruby?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, look at da I got Fonzie over there in the corner. Morning Ryan, Sofia the intern, Good morning. I haven't seen you in a minute. You got any of those value deals? What are those things called Fonzie's? No, Fanzi's freebies?
Speaker 3: You know what these fees. Let me work on that. I'm gonna give some stuff to you this week.
Speaker 2: I love a Fonzie freebie that's not on the menu at one of the local chains.
Speaker 1: I love it. Let me work on that.
Speaker 3: Let me have nothing for you, and I just let it go. That's fine. Fanzie didn't see you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, last night I had a nightmare that I was I had no coffee this morning. It was just a night marriwll up. My heart was pounding. It was a total nightmare. Out of coffee in my home. And then I made my coffee. And the smell, the aroma of the grinds, it is something special.
Speaker 3: Is there a.
Speaker 2: Smell like for me? Coffee smell in the morning and my lavender sheet pillows spray. These two things can transport me.
Speaker 4: I love vanilla. I love the smell vanilla that makes vanilla candle. Sure, anything like that is just so yummy to me.
Speaker 2: Like I really think smells aromas when you're having a lot on your plate or your shoulders are tight, they can help you for a minute. Coffee, lavender, vanilla, Tony, you have a smell like, is there a smell that puts you?
Speaker 3: It transports you. Cinnamon rolls, yes, yes, how about.
Speaker 2: The airports cinnamon rolls all of it? Cookies, baking cookies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about like I fuffins, cookies, muffins, Bacon.
Speaker 1: It's gonna sound weird, but free holess being cooked.
Speaker 3: Beans being cooked. I know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I know that that It in like the like you cook the beans in like it just brings me back.
Speaker 1: Like to like being a kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the same for me. With bacon.
Speaker 1: I love bacon.
Speaker 2: I put bacon on sometimes I put one strip of bacon in just to smell up the house on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: It's basically like.
Speaker 2: A bacon candle. I don't really eat the bacon. I just sizzle it and it smells up the whole house in Rember.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of anyone doing something so bizarre.
Speaker 6: No, I know a lot of people that like put stuff on their oven or sorry, on their stove to make their house smell a certain type of Yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: But try the bacon. I mean, you're gonna eat the bacon, but I am gonna eat it. I don't always eat the bacon. Put what's just one strip in a pan. It smells up the whole house, and it does remind you of Sunday mornings watching cartoons.
Speaker 5: That's like my beije flag.
Speaker 3: That's a base fight.
Speaker 5: I don't like bacon.
Speaker 2: I know, what about the idea of taking something like that and creating a nostalgic smell.
Speaker 3: I think that's super cute. Yeah, I would say it's a green flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, ta to their own.
Speaker 2: I just got a favorite smell. I'd love to know your favorite smells. Like, what's a smell first thing in the morning, last thing in the evening. What's a scent that can transport you five to one to two seven Or you can hit us up on a talk back at Kiss FM inside that iHeartRadio app now shifting gears. Tanya, you got scanned. We all are getting scanned more and more. I got a I got a text that almost got me. Hey, I'm in town on business. Should we get together? And I'm thinking it's a number I didn't recognize, thinking, you know what the time, he's pretty good on somebody I know that I haven't seen a while in town on business.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should get together. Then I stopped because you have.
Speaker 1: Their numbers save your phone.
Speaker 5: I feel a lot of numbers.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a lot of round numbers. I just saved yours under the wrong spelling of your name ten years ago.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: So, now, what did you get scammed on?
Speaker 6: So I got and I I want to say, I'm like very aware of these things. I feel like I get like weird Amazon emails that say like click this link, you're your Amazon package is falling behind, and I'm like, I'm aware of.
Speaker 1: These postal Yes, yeah, those texts are not legit.
Speaker 6: I'm like so aware of these things. Right, this scammer did their homework. They saw this clothing brand that I wear often. I got an email saying, we want you to be an ambassador for this clothing brand and I'm friends with the founder, so I thought, oh, this all makes sense. I even checked with the person, saying, is this your head of marketing? I went the extra step and she's like, yes, that's her.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, this is so exciting.
Speaker 6: I'm like emailing back and forth. They have my name, they have my address to send me the clothing.
Speaker 5: They have uh what else? Do they have my phone number?
Speaker 6: And it got to the point where they were like, oh, we need payment to send the clothes.
Speaker 3: There you know, if they're asking for.
Speaker 6: Payment and this is our Zelle, this is our whatever whatever, And that's when I started to be like huh. And then they sent me a form to sign and I sent it to my husband Robbie, because I just haven't look over anything that I sign, and he goes, this is in the compliance form. So that's when I was like, oh my gosh, is this And I've been talking to these people for two weeks on email.
Speaker 2: See this is but for anybody who listen to this show, they could do this to you totally. And I talk about what you like. I mean, I love coffee. I'm gonna get a coffee scam come out?
Speaker 6: Yes, And it was, So it's just it feels very invasive and like obviously they know this about me and they played me. They have my address, they have my phone number, they have my email. So now I'm just like so freaked out, and I'm getting all these like scam calls like I'm.
Speaker 2: Just I get like things from recruiters looking get me too, like recruiting.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can make like five hundred dollars in a day if you click this link.
Speaker 6: I think my biggest takeaways were like, unless you're sure that this is somebody like you know that you know, double check every email that you should have checked it with.
Speaker 3: The owner you knew, and beat channing.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I didn't. I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 2: You got to do some due diligence these days on things like that. And if it's too good to be true, it's not true. How many times have I said LifeLock promo code, Ryan.
Speaker 1: I'm getting I'm getting LifeLock.
Speaker 5: You say you don't have No, I don't have it.
Speaker 6: After all the commercials I have done, I've just been blissfully naively walking through that.
Speaker 2: Why you get a deal, Yeah, thank you. Beware if it's too good to be true. It's not true. All three words right now?
Speaker 3: Kiss up? I've met a quote of the day.
Speaker 2: Three words you gotta use to describe yourself, they say, if you want to get more matches on a dating app. For women, you say you're sweet, ambitious, and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: Those are strong? Great words.
Speaker 2: For men, they say, you're physically fit, spontaneous, and perceptive.
Speaker 3: I think physical fits sounds bragger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd be so turned off.
Speaker 3: I would be too.
Speaker 2: I would not even I could I cringe it if I were to say it. Yeah, I like to work out, but I don't want to say it.
Speaker 5: Imagine you have that in your dating profile.
Speaker 2: Spontaneous. I like it, but that'd be a lie if I said that.
Speaker 1: I don't like perceptive either.
Speaker 2: What do we think about overplanner perceptive? I mean perceptive sounds business y?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or it sounds judgy.
Speaker 1: It does, That's what it is. It sounds like.
Speaker 3: Cocky and judge a BS.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, I think you crush it on a dating app?
Speaker 3: Please? Which one your lips?
Speaker 1: To God's ears?
Speaker 3: What was you also impatient about me?
Speaker 1: I would love to have you on a dating app. I got to create your profile.
Speaker 5: Pick your pictures?
Speaker 3: What dating app? Am I going to go on? I'm not going to be comfortable with that?
Speaker 1: Ya right, and.
Speaker 5: Then we can screenshot. You're protected.
Speaker 3: Why I don't want you And this is the whole point. I don't want you engaged in my dating.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's about time we are engaged, because you know it's hasn't been gone so well lately.
Speaker 3: What do you know? Yeah, what do you know?
Speaker 5: I think it's about time we get involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is our intervention.
Speaker 4: Like we all just signed four more years, right we did?
Speaker 3: Then somehow they're aptly going to work their way into this. I have a feeling all right.
Speaker 2: Today's quote the life you want begins the moment you stop apologizing for wanting it.
Speaker 3: Take that to heart. Ryan. Yes, yes, we also have.
Speaker 2: A second date update coming up. And it can be very difficult to navigate the waters of dating.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is the situation where they men in Glendale, Glendale Hollywood Bowl. They did some pretty cool dates actually, and it was off to a great start and now it's stopped. Now could it have stopped because he sent a video of him in a bathtub?
Speaker 3: Like is that a is that a thing you've been out with?
Speaker 2: Somebody once or twice, let's say twice, and you send a video of you in a tub. You don't see it in crazy but bubbles and you send a video with a cute message or an emoji. I was with someone in the back of an uber. She got this from a guy and she immediately said, he's done. That's it, He's done, and.
Speaker 5: She didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would do it for me.
Speaker 4: I feel like that would show like he's funny and like lighthearted.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I found it a bit weird now talking about it one thing, but I saw it.
Speaker 3: It's a bit odd. Mikaela.
Speaker 2: Would you like a guy goes out with you twice and sends you a video, nothing provocative, just him in a bubble bath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sophia, you're on a campus.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have tubs on campuses. Guy sends a tub video? Bad, right, I think that's weird. You got no you don't know?
Speaker 4: Here for it by totally picture you doing something like this.
Speaker 2: Thank you for knowing who I am. So I actually asked this person clearly in the friend category when she showed me that video new where I stood, So I say, can I see something? I'm actually I might take a bath tonight, but I sent a video that that would be bad. She's like, yeah, I'm fine with you taking it. I just don't need to see it. Oh all right, so it's not so cute.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know what they say though.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they say at all times, especially when you say yeah, when.
Speaker 1: You say what they say, it could be we've never heard it on the planet never, not one person has said it.
Speaker 3: Actually, they've never said it.
Speaker 5: Everybody says this.
Speaker 6: There's no day you can't say the wrong thing to the right person.
Speaker 3: They that a good one.
Speaker 4: Actually, she I thought she was going to do the sock one.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. But she's right about this.
Speaker 1: It has a sock.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's right.
Speaker 2: If it's the right person. Whatever they do is cute. Whatever they do is charming.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if Michael did this for me second day, third day, it'd be like, it's a sterical.
Speaker 2: But until you, let me say to the guys on the other side, until you know, don't send the top video, like, make sure you know that everything you do is cute and charming before you send a video of you and Sudds.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I'm just live your life. No, no, don't listen to her.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you guys, if you go out with somebody and it stops all the sudden, you can't figure out why what happened. Kevin is on the line here. Kevin reached out to us from Midwillshire. Hey keV, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 7: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: So you met this amazing woman, you said, here at a bar in Glendale, right, and her car broke down.
Speaker 3: So you saw her and you gave her a jump start.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get I gave her a drip storry. She needed help. I was I just you know, I had I had cables, and so I helped her.
Speaker 2: Out, Okay, and then tell me what happened. So it became more than just to help out. It became somebody that you got her number?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah? After that, she was like she was just taken back by the gesture. And then you know, I got her number, and then you know this went forward from that.
Speaker 2: What happened though? What went wrong? You went out a couple of times. Now you're here. Why are you here with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I mean we went on a couple of dates and I was hooked. And then I asked her out on a third date, and then she just wasn't interested.
Speaker 2: All right, tell me what happened on that last date before she was uninterested? Can you give me some details about that date? I, honestly I don't remember.
Speaker 7: I took her to a restaurant and you know, you know, I thought it was a nice place, and she ordered, I ordered, and then we had a good conversation. And then next day, you know, I went to ask her, you know, I took her home. Nothing happened at night, and then I I reached out for another date and then she ghosted me.
Speaker 2: And you went to the Hollywood Bowl for that last date to see John Legend.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a great date.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Expensive, those tickets were expensive.
Speaker 2: I remember, something might really wrong, must have happened. Hang on one second. You you have no clue, no idea.
Speaker 7: No, not a not a single clue.
Speaker 2: All right, I got you on this, Hang on one second. Amazing that one person can have no idea after a date like that and then the other completely blows you up. But this is what happens. Why, all right, Jenny is her name. She's on with us next this out Kiss. So your car breaks down, I'm gonna bring in these two right now. Your car breaks down. This guy, Kevin pulls over, he jumps, starts your vehicle, and he asks you out, takes you to dinner, then he takes you to Hollywood Bowl one night to see John Legend.
Speaker 3: I'm right, it sounds great and a good guy.
Speaker 2: If you stopped and helped you out, then you blow him off completely. That's what happened with Kevin here. He has no idea. He thought he's doing everything right. And then Jenny stopped responding and ghosted him. After how many dates total? Two or three? Two?
Speaker 3: And asked her and she said.
Speaker 7: Nothing nothing, ghosted me completely.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, I mean I don't want to yes, I don't speculate. I just want to bring him in. Be very quiet, Kevin, Let's see if anything went wrong, if you did something you're just totally unaware of.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a learning moment. I don't know. Hold on, let me bring Jenny in.
Speaker 2: Be quiet, and we'll talk to what you listen, Jenny, thank you for coming on KISSFM.
Speaker 3: How are you this morning?
Speaker 8: I'm fine?
Speaker 7: Thank you good.
Speaker 2: So Ryan Sisney telling you here we are on the air on KISSFM. Hello, we're just calling about this guy named Kevin. What do you think about when you think about Kevin? You had a couple good dates with him?
Speaker 8: Uh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, goodsh sounds. Tell me about the last date you went on. How was that with this guy Kevin? And thank you for taking our call.
Speaker 8: Well, I gave him my number and he took me to see John Legend, which I have to say it was a pretty spectacular first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the Hollywood Bowl. Yeah, how is the date? How was he telling me about him?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I give us details.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: Well, you know this is a little weird you calling me on the radio to ask about him.
Speaker 2: I know it's weird for us too. But what's he like? And is there a reason? We understand? Basically, you're not talking to him again. So he takes you on this great date, then you ghost him. Can you just tell us why you ghosted it and what went wrong.
Speaker 8: He's a little impatient.
Speaker 2: He's impatient of the rye. But Jenny, what do you mean by impatient?
Speaker 8: Okay, So when we were at the Hollywood Bowl on our first date, and we were parked down by Franklin just as we were leaving. The workers at the lot were long gone, and it was just everyone for themselves, and he just like went for it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: He pulled right into those people and they were all mad, and they were kicking his car and flipping them off, and then he got all mad. He was just yelling at people out of his window, and it was just so not my energy. I hated it.
Speaker 2: That rudeness and impatience are very different beasts.
Speaker 1: So let's not confuse the road rage.
Speaker 2: All right, So, Jenny, you saw him not be nice. Basically, it didn't sound like he's nice to other people. I mean he's not considerate. Is that more accurate?
Speaker 8: I just didn't like it. One did I dated guys? It's not fun?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's not, well, Jenny, I'm not like, are you fun? I'm more fun than You're more fun than that. Okay, Well, look, we're only here to help. I do have Kevin on the phone. I'm gonna bring him in. Kevin, did you are you a little inconsiderate to people?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say that. I would Well, yeah, I mean that's crazy. I mean we weren't going to get out of that lot without me being just a little bit aggressive, like we waited for a break in the flow like we'd been there forever.
Speaker 8: We weren't in any hurry.
Speaker 3: All right, look, you two, we don't need to know much more about No.
Speaker 2: No, Thank you very much Jenny for taking our call and being honest with Kevin. Kevin, I think you need to just maybe take it down a few take the temp down a little bit on you know, you're not in patience, but maybe your consideration patience and efficiency and patience are totally fine, but not be nice. Not fine, you know, and can consider it not good. So Kevin, we'll let it go on that. Jenny, I don't think there's another date right with Kevin for you.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, Kevin.
Speaker 3: We have clarity, and that's why you reached out. Kevin.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ryan, my pleasure.
Speaker 3: It was the worst one ever. Yeah, I don't know that she was so patient. I'm being kids on air with Ryan Seacrest. It's one or two point seven kiss FM. Oh man.
Speaker 2: You know, when we started doing this show, it was so fun to I look go to like these places with my buddies and it would be two am and they'd be like, are you on the air in the morning, But yeah, no problem, I can't get three hours of sleep. Nos, back I do. I mean we started her twenty five years old bounce back. Our intern is in that phase now, but she's five years younger, so she can really go all night.
Speaker 3: And now, what what rave did we miss?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Sofia? What rave did you see? Riverside hang out at?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 11: I went to Escape Halloween on Halloween. It's a big rave in San Bernardino.
Speaker 3: M hm, you guys done that one I have back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have one, all.
Speaker 3: Right, But Sophia, you didn't have to work the next.
Speaker 1: Day, not the next day, but I worked the day of.
Speaker 3: Oh you worked the day of and then went to the rave.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she was here like at five am.
Speaker 3: Okay, and how'd you you felt fine?
Speaker 5: I felt totally fine.
Speaker 11: I think once I got to the rave, all the adrenaline of like no sleep and everything, I was just like, let's do this.
Speaker 3: It was the highlight of the rave. I can't get out here, escape me.
Speaker 11: I think the highlight for me was seeing Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Marshmallow pulling late nights too. Oh yeah, best so we saw flo at or I hat radio music fest. So this guy does his set and then he goes for a jog and he said me, you want to come with me?
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I don't want to know. Why can I go?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 3: Can I host this thing to go for a run at six in the morning?
Speaker 6: Well, because like the adrenaline, I'm sure they can't go just go to sleep after.
Speaker 3: No, I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Line Richie for examples on idol, he doesn't go to bed until four o'clock.
Speaker 3: He's been doing that for decades.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like, even when I go to a concert, it's so hard for me to unwind and go to sleep. I can't imagine if you're like the performer, it's probably, yeah, so much worse.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 2: I always ask I want to know with artists who are always on tour, when do you eat?
Speaker 3: Do you eat afterwards? Late at night? And how's that go? And what do you have?
Speaker 2: Because I would be the person that would be so hungry after all that adrenaline flows and want to eat late at night, like twelve and midnight. Even what in my new life in my next chapter, I am eating late and I am going to rave with siciney.
Speaker 3: Where do we want to go? What's a good rave we should go?
Speaker 1: I would love to bring you to EADC in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Not a rave, I want to rave. That's a rave. That's like is that a real rave?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Underground rave?
Speaker 1: Oh well do you have to go to a liquor store and bring an egg and then you get the address?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I want. Okay, back door rave.
Speaker 1: Right right right, okay, I'll find one of those for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everybody's they're like, what are you doing here? That kind of rave?
Speaker 2: Totally like I shouldn't be there kind of rave. Kind of rave they take it, tickets for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know it's not on the map.
Speaker 1: Like Dre's after hours, but like from ten years ago.
Speaker 2: That's on the map exactly ten years ago. Take me back, all right, we'll report back. Let's do it on a Tuesday, so we have a show on a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: You're out on this time?
Speaker 5: You got no no chance?
Speaker 3: Who's in Mark? Are you in?
Speaker 2: Amy's gonna love it? I'm not come on your kids? We are run into your kids, aren't there.
Speaker 3: With the raven age?
Speaker 5: Never raver?
Speaker 3: I heard rave?
Speaker 2: Let's go come on, guys, all right, kiss FM.
Speaker 3: What's your point seven?
Speaker 2: Kiss FM?
Speaker 3: Amy, You've got this guy in your life. You call him a buff friend, right.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: You've been with your friend about three years, all right?
Speaker 2: And the issue, as I understand it, and why you're calling us, is that he's antime marriage and you think he might be stringing you along.
Speaker 9: Yes, And why I need advice is because I've been hearing from a lot of his friends that he always goes, oh, I'm never going to get married. I'm really oudamant about never getting married. But he tells me, oh, yeah, you know, we're going to get married, blah blah blah. And I don't know. It seems like things are going really well with us, But I just kind of want to know. Is he just saying this to me?
Speaker 7: Why shut up?
Speaker 3: Why is he anti marriage?
Speaker 9: Well, what he always tells me is he says, oh, I don't need a stupid piece of paper to prove how much I love you.
Speaker 4: What he says, I would run in the opposite direction.
Speaker 3: Hold on, so bad me. He's a cliche.
Speaker 7: But is it it is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some would say some some would say that after they got married, things changed and there wasn't the same amount of good things in relationship. Others would say that's not I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean, yeah, it wasn't meant to be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you as somebody that like, I'm gonna say anti marriage at all, but somebody thought like, I don't. I don't know that I will because I hear so many unsuccessful stories. I gotta tell you, I think I've turned a new leave. All options are on the table for WHOA.
Speaker 6: Somebody mark the day down, mark mark mark, mark it down.
Speaker 1: I believe that this is in your future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's not off the table.
Speaker 6: And because of of how intentional you are, you will make that extra effort not to make it change.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not because that it's actually because of partly what I saw in my father's love for our family as the most important thing he ever did in his lifetime.
Speaker 3: And he made that very clearly week of passing.
Speaker 2: To us, and I thought it was so beautiful. So I don't know he's anti now. If he doesn't feel like you're the one that he's going to marry, then maybe that's why he's saying anti. But it's it is possible that that that leaf could turn as well.
Speaker 5: I think you got what is she supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Wayh around for him until he makes up his walk away.
Speaker 9: Because he tells us to me, but it's it's what he's been saying to his friend, his friends. It's a complete opposite and it's pretty much to everybody else. So it's like, how am I supposed to have this conversation with him? If all he ever does is basically tell me the exact.
Speaker 2: Same thing, then you are getting a clear sign that he's not going to be the one that fits your plan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Really, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I'm just like, look, you can, you can see to him, you can say to him, Look, I need to know that this is a possibility. If not, then I also need to find that path for myself. Not an alternatum, but the honesty of it. Otherwise you're gonna call me back at a year and tell me the same thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're right, you're right, Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, Amy, I don't like to be right in this situation. Wow, not actuation?
Speaker 10: All right, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't be so rigid, you can't. You've got to put all options on the table. Well, it's kiss Veronica and Inglewood. Good morning Veronica, Good morning Ryan.
Speaker 10: How are you doing doing well? He had work to just get in. I'm at work too, And isn't it something?
Speaker 3: It is something? What do you do?
Speaker 10: I work at a receptionist as a receptionist that at doctors.
Speaker 3: All right, what do you have to say when the phone rings?
Speaker 8: Specific?
Speaker 10: Nephrology? Good morning? Specific neuphrology?
Speaker 2: Okay, was it neurology nephrolog What are you having?
Speaker 3: Neurology?
Speaker 10: Nephrology? Nephrology?
Speaker 3: What's nephrology?
Speaker 10: Kidney for the kidney?
Speaker 1: Oh, for your kidney?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I was wondering how my kidney is doing? And I hear people get these stones? Aren't they painful?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: My name is Ryan.
Speaker 10: Bryan.
Speaker 2: Can thank you for answering? The stones can be real painful, right.
Speaker 10: That's true. However, nephrologists do not do you over kidney stone. That's something that you will have to deal with a jurologists.
Speaker 3: Oh, could you connect me to the durology department.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, this is only a nephrologist office. You would have to reak your primary career.
Speaker 3: Now that I have you, what can you do for my kidney.
Speaker 10: So they checked to see if it's failing as they're no longer if they're treating your earrand and whatnot, and then it's hope, hope, fully you never get to the point of dialysis.
Speaker 2: No, no, but it's good to check on this stuff. So I'm just actually now asking as a public service, what should we what should we do to make sure that we don't get into a bind with our kidney.
Speaker 10: Drink plenty of water and don't overdo the painkillers. Like at Bell Titan and Novels, I do stay back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't need the doctor.
Speaker 2: I got Veronica at the front desk and call her every day.
Speaker 3: Well that was fun, thank you. It was informative as well.
Speaker 9: Tickets.
Speaker 1: She's like, all right, I did your spiel that you wanted.
Speaker 2: That was fun, you know, fre freestyling. How can we help you this morning?
Speaker 10: What we're just wanted to say, we love your show. It's me and other three girls working at Pacific Nephrologia. We always listen to you guys, especially Ryan Ross's we train and to miss it.
Speaker 1: No, you try not to listen. You you try to listen.
Speaker 10: It's because sometimes we get a little busy, so we have to kind of bring the.
Speaker 1: You got to bring it down.
Speaker 3: It's causing kidney stones.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that they don't deal with kidney stones.
Speaker 3: What other people do you?
Speaker 10: Ryan? Listen when people are doing the Ryan Roses thing and they call, don't jump in so quick. We want to hear him.
Speaker 1: How many times.
Speaker 5: He's like jumping Jimmy.
Speaker 10: Yes, I know, stop praying, don't do it there.
Speaker 3: You afraid they're going to hang up.
Speaker 1: No, we want to get a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I jump in.
Speaker 1: That's not true at all.
Speaker 4: Like mid sentence, I'm about to see like how he's going to sign the card or who is this person to you anything?
Speaker 2: But then the dude is going to bail on us or not?
Speaker 10: And I want to kill the public listener announcement.
Speaker 1: Listen people, right, you need to wait a little bit.
Speaker 3: Patience, patience, No, she has plenty of patients.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you you you.
Speaker 10: Thanks a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm open to all notes from all ologists, and thank you very much for listening.
Speaker 3: Veronica.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody to the office. We appreciate it. We'll talk to you soon and I will not jump in. Let me do it so soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Okay, bye bye ban.
Speaker 2: Any other comments suggestions for the box one eight hundred and five to one or two seven, we'll take them right now. Nephrology, thank you for listening to Little Something on two point seven Kiss FM. Let's go do it for us. We're gonna roll out. I have a great weekend. I'll talk to you this weekend on American Top forty. We'll count down the forty bagy songs of the USA as we do Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday we're back with the Ryans Roses Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Have a good one. Thanks for listening to on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.