Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go another fun day. We'll talk about a lot of random stuff today. Still wiping down this grimy studio. I still live like his twenty twenty guys. I hate to bring up bad memories. Both I'm wiping down. You're the guy that uses disinfecting wipe la la, Yeah, wiping it down. Sanatiz and Steve is what they call me and rich In for Dan Patrick Fox Sports Radio. Let's go good morning. So you have to have your mister T cereal and do your uh your curls like pee Herman. Yes, I did my pee wee Herman workount. You're all right?
Speaker 3: I miss the tea Cereal And now I'm wiping down and I rode my bicycle here.
Speaker 2: La la la la. I used to work with a guy at iHeart in New York years ago and spottle back me up. What's up?
Speaker 4: Spot?
Speaker 2: Our video guy is here. Do you remember the guy that used to ride his bike to work every day like twenty miles and he smelt like quibbas. Oh that's great. Tell me more about this bike to work, not shower. Sam walked here, Iowa Sam on the Clockinspiel. What's up, buddy. We got Danny g super producing eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox Spot. Like we said, is on the videos we're streaming on Fox Sports Radio's YouTube page. All our videos at Fox Sports Radio, at Covino and Rich the most Interactive Show. Day three of the Dan Patrick Extended segmented Hat trick begins, or as p Wee Herman said, good morning, We're he Hi, mister Crabtree. Yeah, let's go. We are broadcasting live not only from the Fox Sports Radio studio now, but next week. We have the honor and privileged privilege. It's privilege.
Speaker 3: All the kids are saying, that's what Amaya Papaya says on Love Island. All the kids are saying, you're just ahead of the trend.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be broadcasting and we have the priviage for filling in for Dan Patrick. Next week Atlanta All Star Game. The brightest baseball athletes from HBCUs are about to make history in Atlanta. Catch the Swingman Classic presented by t Mobile, hosted by Ken Griffy Jr. And stay for the postgame fireworks. I'm staying for the fireworks. Truest Park on July eleventh. For tickets, visit All Star Game dot com. By the way, that Amanda what is the papaya Amiapiah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, much like Amya Papaya who says everything wrong on Love Island.
Speaker 2: I just want to express my gratitua ly, my gratitudua le for everybody who put up with me every day. Thank you, Mike, Gratituai and Oppertulaly And I want to thank Dan Patrick for this opera. Dualy I feel the same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I say that.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, she's my favorite character on this train wrecor of a show. And if you don't know what we're talking about, actually cool points for you. But it's the show that's sweeping the name when your team's not playing and when the game's just not on or you got nothing else going on. The world is the world is overcome by Love Island, the trashiest show you know. There used to be a goal in life, rich and you can quote me on this. It used to be to keep your daughter off the pole, right, keep your daughter answer Chris rocked on us, right, And I say that again respectfully. But nowadays, after watching this show, it's keep your daughter's cheeks off the Gram and keep your daughter off a reality show because it is the wildest stuff I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip that you showed me where one of the challenges is they were spitting milk into each other's mouths. I mean, here, child's play to the rest of the show because it's like anything goes.
Speaker 3: You know what they do now? They all stay in one room. That's sort of the thing when they couple up on Love Island. They stay in one room. Everybody right, but they have familiar relations in the same room with other people with cameras on them. Can you imagine the parents watching it, like, hey, you just met that guy. Cameras, cameras on them. And this is, by the way, Bold, that's Bold Cotton.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm one of the coolest networks ever Peacock So anything goes. It's wild Love Island. It's like your favorite musical from the fifties, anything, So anything goes here on the show Cavino and Rich it's a wild roller coaster of a ride, a radio musical. Rich as add to the fullest. So you never know where we may end up.
Speaker 3: But I know we're starting off with Tom Brady today we have games that we're gonna play, we have prizes that we're giving away, Showed Time, Mahomes Trivia, Mahome stops by, We give back to you Fox Sports Radio Nation, Dan Patrick's show.
Speaker 2: But we start off with TB twelve. Trust me, we're gonna get to virgins. We're gonna get to your worst takes. We're gonna talk about cruises, a lot of rando stuff today, but again having a lot of fun and thanks to the up tout le opportunity. It's for the Dan Patrick fillon. But the more I see Tom Brady, which I mean, we've not new the last twenty years of our lives have been saturated with TB twelve, from his Super Bowl rings to his workouts too.
Speaker 3: The more I see him, the more he looks like Handsome squid word. Remember handsome squid word.
Speaker 2: Dude. We were at the We're at the Wind in Vegas and we sat down for a nice breakfast. It's like, do you want the Tom Brady green juice to start your morning? Like he's everywhere Tom Brady made. I just saw a meme and that's how I consume my information. So take this with a grain of salt. We get our information from memes in the back of cereal boxes. That's true, by the way, my kids say, he said a d day, So you can only blame yourself. My kids pulled the biggest bs move of all time with those little nose pickers there. Now, Grandma was in town and she bought like the mega sized Lucky Charms. Yeah, and would you believe my little bitches kids? Wow, just took all the marshmallows out of the huge box of cereal. And the other night, let's just say I had a you know, I was feeling like at the munchies a little bit. I went to pour myself a bowl of cereal and there was a big ass box of Lucky Charms. No marshmallows, no charms. Huh, no charms, nothing lucky and no charms. But Tom Brady he's been in our life for what twenty plus years?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Talk about lucky this guy? How do we get here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said cereal boxes. Blame yourself? So I saw a meme?
Speaker 3: Is he the luckiest, most blessed guy ever? Did he have all the lucky charms? Did you steal them all?
Speaker 2: Is that who pee Herman was singing about in his HBO special, I'm the luckiest boy in the world.
Speaker 4: He must be.
Speaker 3: Brady might be the luckiest boy in the world. I think there's only one other guy that rivels him.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's talk about it, because I saw I saw a meme and it showed that he was on a yacht with Dakota Johnson and Kate Hudson.
Speaker 3: This is the update, by the way. And every day there's some gross news about him and he's linked with somebody hot.
Speaker 2: I mean, then he was like, hangar with Brooks Nader, who is a smoke show. Sophia Vagara was like, let's get there with Tommy, and then he's hanging out with Sidney Sweeney. Apparently he was the party star at the Bezos wedding. Excellent. He's got the three hundred plus million dollar contract as a commentator. He's part owner of Danny's Raiders. The only blemish on this guy's not a blemish. I'm here to correct that. The only blemish on his resume, on his resume is that he's twice divorced. But then again, he's a very active dad, doesn't I'm telling you, and I'll explain. No one wants to go through divorce. Only blemish on his resume is two losses to the biggest goon in the NFL. And I say that respectfully, uh In Eli Manning, that's his biggest blemish. Divorces that takes two to tango.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. You can't even blame it on him. We had what's what's his X? His name Bobby moynihan, what's your name? It's Bobby Moan. I believe that right is this spot?
Speaker 2: Do you really not know?
Speaker 3: Michelle or Bridget money brigit brigid. So we had his ex on our show. I'm joking, samsonight you were a cluse and she sang his praises. You know, I really want to bring this up in defense to Tommy boy here because that's what his family calls him, Tommy tom Little Tommy, because we're his pal.
Speaker 2: We're here to honor, not to mention it. With the relationship he has with his mom. Did you see his post on Instagram yesterday? How about what he talks about his hero, his father, his daddy, He's the greatest, He's humble. But we had Bridget Monahan on our show his ex and baby Mama, and she sang his praises. I know, relationships are always.
Speaker 3: Up, up and down, and depending on the day you talk to my ex, I could be the worst guy ever or I'm okay. I don't know, but I remember her saying nothing but great things about him, and it was it was what it was.
Speaker 2: You think she was going to give her honest opinion. And dude, she was saying all these nice things about Tom. What a great daddy. The guy who left her when she was pregnant, questioned Walter's interviewing abilities. The guy who the guy who left her, she was feeding me a line of BS for a supermodel, for victorious secret supermodel. So what, yeah, I think spots you to bring it back to reality.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I don't think that's a blemish at all, because relationships fail to time. I mean, I don't know what sixty percent of relationship mean. The guy who hates his family but loves football more.
Speaker 2: Your guy who said I don't care to see where this is good. Guys, not everybody you know spot speaks on behalf of all the Tom Brady haters.
Speaker 3: When I hear stuff like this, all I hear is hey, hey, hate, envy, envy, envy, jealousy, joy.
Speaker 2: You play one more year, but after that you retire. Hey, dude, relationships are sticky.
Speaker 3: He probably at that point of his life said, you know what, this is going nowhere, and I'm gonna do what I have to do anyway because I'll look back and regret it.
Speaker 2: And I know this is on a fast track to nowhere. It's time for me to take the front seat. Tommy. You know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's gonna be his criticism. But relationships are sticky for most people, and he's not most people. So life is even more difficult for that guy. All Right, So we've laid out the seven super Bowls.
Speaker 2: We've laid out, but people are always going to bring up his to fail that ball and everything else. That's where you and I I don't I don't disagree. That's not a mission. Dude.
Speaker 3: I've been in a filmed relationship. That's a knock and tarnish on me as a person.
Speaker 2: If you if you laid out your tail the tape, even though you're a great dad, that would be that wouldn't be considered like in the plus column, like he's divorced.
Speaker 3: It's not a positive. But you can't put it all on the guy. I don't know that was winning Super Bowls and providing for his family. You know that's not all on Tommy boys.
Speaker 2: I agree, but you know what, I'm giving him the seven super Bowls, the broadcasting contract, life of the party. Every woman on earth wants to apparently be near this guy. The kids, Your kids don't even want to kiss you. The TB twelve workout itself is inspiring because the guy's looking better at close to fifty the most people do in their thirty five. So I'm here to tell you that I think Tom Brady is the most aspirational guy there is. I just think it's wild that you can't admit that his one blemish is that he's twice divorced. Twice divorced. You we've had the conversation. Tom Brady has more opportunities, more temptations than everybody listening combined. He's the most eligible bachelor probably on this planet. And you're gonna tell me his two field relationships. He should be ashamed. You got Jabbroni Jones listening, who can't keep a relationship together and he's not Tom Brady Ross from Friends. How dare you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I'm saying you have every Jones you got you know what I'm saying like it's imposed, especially in today's world. This guy has more opportunity than everybody listening combined, and you like, yeah, but he has two field relationships. Dude, if that was anyone else in his situation, you would have been in twelve dozen field relationships because you wouldn't be able to keep it in their pants. Listen, I can't disagree with everything you're saying, but but the failure speak to personal character in my opinion, I mean, he is you, I mean, who were you? The beacon of awesome? To you sound like the slob that criticizes like pageant models, like yeah, you know, she could really lose some weight in her ass, And then you see the slop and he's wearing a beer helmet. You're criticizing Tom Brady. Give me a bite break, I would laugh at you. What I wanted to point out, I hope what I love it. What I wanted to point out was that while we talk about Tom Brady being possibly the most aspirational guy, bring this up a bee because you're seeing the memes everywhere and be not that the guy has more time to do anything because he's already the most busy dude, hanging with supermodels on yachts, calling games, running a football team. In one week, he's linked to it Sweeney and Vigara that's awesome, and Kate Hudson, Dakota Johnson, Brooks Nader and yeah, I know they're all so Anyway, what I was gonna say was a lot of times, based on what we do for a living, I've hosted an m CED a lot of events, you know, on the side for like corporate gigs, car companies, you know, media companies where I'll come in, I'll m see an event for a quarterly meeting or their annual sales conference. And a lot of times these big companies, you know what they do. They spend a million dollars to bring in Lenny Kravitz to sing, and they'll have a motivational speaker, right, that's the thing, like an artist and a motivational speaker. And so many times you know who the motivational speaker is. It's like a woman that climbed Mount Everest, or a guy that overcame like you know something terrible. It's his name Ryan, my, my, what was his name? Wid And the guy who climb out Everets but he's gay, I mean blind, a guy like why am hey a guy like him? And loudestly, I was at a big event for I Am seeing an event with Volvo like a year ago, and they had a woman that was like the first woman to hit a certain point of Mount Everest. And because they want someone to speak to their company that's like accomplished something amazing. I think Tom Brady should be the highest ticket speaker on planet Earthwak says, he what did you say in the meeting before the ships? Do Tom talks Tom to He just motivates schlobs to be awesome. I mean Tom Brady, if there's anyone that should be able to go around the country and be like, hey, listen, I've overcome losing to Eli Manning. I've overcome two relationships that didn't go the way I wanted them to. I've gone through the ups and downs. I look at how I stay in shape. I've reinvented myself. I think, Tom Brady, how about how has Joeline improved over time? And these are not easy things to do.
Speaker 6: By the way, behind him could be a photo of his combine picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started exactly, this was me. So if you think we're hanging from the waybos of Tom Brady, You're You're a little bit right here. I'd say they're absolutely on point. Whoa there? Tom Brady? Like the people that want to hate him, I'm swinging from him. The way people want to hate him is funny because he really is something unbelievable. And he talks about one of his missteps and I think it made him even more likable and personal. He said it missteps. Aren't we human?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean, who's besides Kurt Hennig, is there anyone else that's perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I or you or anyone hasn't made mistakes. I'm saying he's admitted that doing the roast was a mistake because it hurt his kids feelings and stuff. But he loved it. But even the roast, the fans and comedians, everyone's like, yeah, Tom's awesome, Like he even came out of that like, man, what a good sport?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Tom Brady and Bill Belichick was there and just I'm just saying this first segment of The Dan Patrick Show today, if it appears like we're hanging from Tom Brady, we are because the more you see what we witness like remember I said, when all said and done, we're gonna look back and be like, man, we are such jerks to Lebron what he was like overall, other than the We're gonna win two, three, four, five six, other than the Miami misstep, Lebron James has done nothing wrong to anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we're show or the show that welcomes and praises the goats. That's why we had Joey chestnunt on yesterday, and that's why we praised Tom Brady today.
Speaker 2: And that's why you love Jim Brewer go Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love Goat Boy, and I love you guys for hearing us out. I want to make this clear too. Again, I'm Cavino. That is Rich And for Dan Patrick, this was more of Rich's, more of Rich's topic of discussion. I guess because he was doing like man, who's cooler than Brady. But when we lay it out and people are quick to bash him, I'm gonna defend him because you don't know what it's like to be Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: None of us do. None of us do.
Speaker 3: And if we were put in that position or that situation, how would we behave when it came to other women in Temptations and life under the Spotlight. That guy has very few missteps and he is aspirational. So I'm always saying that to make it clear like I'm coming out defending him. But that wasn't even my point here. I just knew that a lot of people would probably be quick to say those things.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts at eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox, you could say, man, you guys stop swinging from TV twelve. I'm just looking at it this way. I'm a dad, nothing I care more about than my kids, and I see that Tom Brady, it just fus cookie. Tom Brady just seems like the type of guy that is just, you know, really an involved, loving dad. He seems like a guy that somehow finds a way to make it all work. And I think what may what made me go over the top on this one was that picture of him on the yacht. Yeah, he's yeah, with the hottest women in the world, but he looked ripped, and I'm like, God, I hate this guy, like he's still ripped. He's almost fifty and he was tan and ripped. And Danny G's right look at Combine photo. He was pale, and puffy now like twenty twenty five years later, if you're paling puffy, you could still someday be ripped like handsome squid word and tan with hot women on a yacht like Tom Brady. And really the premise of this conversation was the headline of He's on a boat hanging out with Sophia Viagara and Sidney Sweeney is like, who's cooler than him?
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 3: And Rich Rich said in our pre show meeting, believe it or not, we do have a meeting before our show.
Speaker 2: I know it's hard to believe. It's usually just to have a cup of coffee and like make fun of each other, but said, is he the most aspirational guy? And is he like the only guy you wish you could be?
Speaker 3: And that's a really, really bold question, especially for a guy with an ego like mine, because my quick immediate answer is like.
Speaker 2: No, I never want to be anybody but me. But if I could switch places with somebody like Tom Brady, is one of those dudes that I don't know who wouldn't treade place. I think the answer, I think is one other guy that comes to mind for me personally. I think the answer is the right answer of your confident, grown ass man. I don't want to trade places with anyone. Question is question is if you were forced and it was like listen, you know for uh, you know for a while, you're gonna have to switch lives with someone, and you're forced because you know. I don't want to switch lives with anyone. I said, I know, but I'm saying if you have, if you know, gun to your head, you had to. I think Tom Brady is the only guy where it's like, man, that would be uh, it would be pretty cool to see what life like life is. Tom Brady would be, I would say, the only guy for me, and it's an obvious one that even comes close to this level. I have one reason why you're gonna Did you get to totally dismiss it? I don't think so. Is the Captain Derek Jeter. You care way too much about your hair every day. You'd be if you were.
Speaker 4: Love Island.
Speaker 2: No Ace is cool, even though he's five ft five and he says he's five to ten. Derek Jeter, even though he looks like a grown Cayu nowadays with his bald Baldo Ronaldo, dude, that guy's blueprint success is undeniable. His we call it an ass resume, right, Yeah, his ass resume is also undeniable. It's up there. His winning is up there with Tom with Tom Brady, like he's the only He did it in New York, the greatest place, my favorite team, shortstop of the Yankees. You know, there's so many reasons as to why I think he may be the only guy for me. But I'm not a Patriots fan. I wouldn't even say I'm a Tom Brady fan. I'm just a fan of greatness. I'm being real about it. If you're confident in who you are, you could give props where they're due. Tom Brady. There is none cooler. And we didn't even know this side of Tommy until he retired or until he went to Tampa Bay. Because what a personable guy he's become. Got to give him props. Is he the most aspirational guys? It's a it's a question for you to answer at eight, seven, seven, nine to nine on Fox Coveno and Rich and for the great Dan Patrick, your thoughts, tom Brady? Is he number one on the aspirational list? If you had a change place, You're not gonna tell you you don't think Sophia Vergara.
Speaker 3: Is aspirational, I'd say absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean again, it's it's it's Tom Brady. And then who else is on the list of like you know, that's a that's a that's a grown man that people aspire to be, which is why I love your idea of like this guy. I know he's busy, but Tom talks. That's it.
Speaker 3: He would get up there with a little microphone and be like, listen, little headpiece. He like Danny g said, I used to like, look at me here, look at me, nipples and soft my boxer's on. That guy has no confidence nipples, look me now, look at me now. And there's a picture of him with Sidney Sweeney and he's like and now was just last weekend. So TV twelve your thoughts, we're gonna get to a bunch. How about this your worst in the world of sports or even entertainment, Your worst people.
Speaker 2: Might be thinking that about us and Tom Brady right now. Maybe so your worst take of all time because there's a story that h we have to get to only because it's been a couple of days now I thought about it, and we're gonna talk about the worst takes ever in sports. This is a story about a cruise ship. Have you ever been on a cruise? Because there's a h there's a theory, a retirement theory. I was on.
Speaker 3: It was called the Poop Cruise. You ever heard about it? There's a documentary about it on Netflix. Heard it was great, So nightmare. We'll get to all that and more. Cavino en Rich and for Dan Patrick. Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 2: Hey what's up everybody?
Speaker 7: It's me three time Pro Bowl of LeVar Harrington, and I couldn't be more excited to announce a podcast called Up on Game?
Speaker 2: What is Up on Game?
Speaker 7: You asked, along with my fellow Pro bowler TJ. Huschman Zada and Super Bowl champion. Yup, that's right, Plexico Birds. You can only name a show with that type of talent on it. Up on Game. We're going to be sharing our real life experiences loaded with teachable moments. Listen to Up on Game with Me LeVar Arrington, TJ. Huschman, Zada, and Plexico Birds on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast or wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Good morning mister crabtree. How what are my lom this morning?
Speaker 3: We are live from the Fox Sports Radio studio Covino and Rich. You got everything at Covino and Rich. If you want to see our stupid faces? Who are these toolbags talking about Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: No? Please, I think our take is hot. That's probably thinking. Not only were live from the Fox Sports Radio studio, but I gotta asked, is your summer plans include a new job? Hope not?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want to work with an expert in your local job market to find the right role for you. We'll just call your local Express Employment Pros. Go to Expresspros dot com and never, never, will they charge you a job seekers fee. So hey, hit him up again, Expresspros dot Com, your feedback, your phone calls, Let's get to you Tom Brady. Is he the most aspirational guy out there? And I bring this up because you know, just you think about his life, the Seven Rings, the TV twelve, workout, the money, the fame, and then I just saw a picture of him and he's ripped in tan on a yacht, and there's Dakota Johnson, Kate Hudson, he's at to dinner with Sophia Lagara Brooks. Nader's all over him. Sydney Sweeney probably was flirting up at the Bezos wedding. He's the life of the party. He's and most eligible bachelor because yeah, women love him, men adore him, and he seems like an all around good dude. And you know what, Kevino, he also seems like, now that he's retired, seems like such a good dad too, Like he's always posted all these loving things about his sons and daughter. And to me, yeah, it's irolling. It makes me want to vomit too. But if you want to be real a bad we're hanging from Tom Brady right now. But I think if you're bringing up the conversation of in the sports and entertainment world, who's quote aspirational as you said, he should do Tom talks, I mean, it's got to be Tom Brady. I can't think of another pro athlete or celebrity where I'm like, man, they really they did it right?
Speaker 3: You know this guy Jeffrey Judge hit us up again at Coveno and Rich at Steve Covino at Rich Davis. He goes, if you love Tom Brady so much, why don't you marry him?
Speaker 2: Maybe I will? How about that, Jeffrey. I watched the Peee documentary, like I said, the other night, and I forgot they're in the special he married a bullet fruit? Yes he did. That's right. If you love it so much Peee, why do you marry it? By the way, I will. We are definitely in a Pewee Herman sort of zone based on the documentary. Rich just watched it on HBO. It was pretty good. This understood guy.
Speaker 3: Before we give away prizes and play games like we always do here on the show. Let's take your calls eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox, Get you involved on Tom Brady? Is he the most aspirational guy? And if you could put your ego aside, yeah, isn't he the guy he'd probably want to trade places with.
Speaker 2: The guy's a winner period. Cameron in Indy Cavino, Rich In for Dan Patrick, Kusal Mahn.
Speaker 8: Hey, I can't hate on you guys for Tom Brady. I'm just being hot fans out there. But here you just get me John Tina. There's nobody who's given more back to the fans and the rest. And in my opinion, and.
Speaker 2: You know what, Sina is one of those good dudes. The more clips I see of Cina like telling fans like listen, I'm gonna get to all of you, relax. I love him and Daddy's home. He's actually really funny. He's an actor too, he is. He's a charming guy for sure.
Speaker 4: I like him. And Ernest goes to camp.
Speaker 2: That's not him. It looks like him though, Yeah, no, it's a different guy. That's uh was that guy's name? You know? As he gets older? Yeah, a different guy, dah as Tom Brady turns into handsome squid word Johnsona turns into Earnest Earnest Man Man, the only show that gives you Ernest and pewee Herman Man, what a shout out? We got any mister Bean references coming up? Iowa, Sam save him? Uh show Rod in DC? What's up man? What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: We understand how we sound about Tom Brady, but again, if you're being real about it, like our last caller.
Speaker 2: He's pretty aspiration. Yeah he's the guy. What's up man? What do you think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: Like Tom Brady absolutely, I agree there. But if I'm switching loves, I'm thinking Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan's Michael Jordan. You know, Michael Jordan, And I know what I'm gonna watch this weekend. It's streaming now on HBO. Is not any singer Sinners is actually available for free if you got HBO, Max tell us why though?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 5: So so for me personally, it's basically all the women that he's been casted with My Chef's kiss right from the Center from Creed. Also, he's been in superhero movies, right, He's been in Black Panther.
Speaker 2: His career, dude, he played Apollo Creede Son. I mean, yeah, a great career and a great resume. He's a handsome guy, he's likable, personable. I'm with you on that. He's a really cool dude. I like Michael B. Jordan a lot. And you know what, it takes a secure.
Speaker 3: Man absolutely sounds like a man to me, absolutely yes, to call up and say that, because no one wants to be anyone else. But we're saying, if God said you had to, then you know, hey, I respect that answer.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: David in Kansas, what's up, buddy, I.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to let you know, I'm maybe two years old. I'm house bowned, real chair bound, I can't move much. I need help to do everything. But you have the greatest hill and the greatest thing that's happened in my life since I can't remember when. So I just wanted to thank you for that. The other reason that puling is I admire Tom Brady, and if he can do those things, you can do those things. We just got to let these We've got to let these famous people alone. You know, they've got some one helping them with their schedules. I believe this, and you know, I just nothing that they're doing is really wrong unless it gets into a real criminal activity.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something. First of all, perhaps to you eighty two years old.
Speaker 4: I think he was talking to the paparazzi listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you, David. Here's the guy that saw Babe Ruth play. And he's not that old dude. Oh, he said, he's one hundred and eighty two years old. David, you're the man.
Speaker 3: But my point is he's seen a lot of superstars rise and fall, come and go, and he's here to say, yeah, Tom Brady, he's the guy. He also said, yeah, when we have. I'm sure if we all have that kind of money in that kind of time, yeah, we'd all probably be in better shape. At least we think that.
Speaker 2: You know what it's like every time when you say, look at j Lo's acid fifty whatever. Do you see a picture she posted the other day of her cheeks out, you better believed? And someone will always say, well, I mean when you have that type of money, you still gotta work out. Like I mean, like spottably the first to tell you he pays for a really good trainer, spots in great, but Spot it's also not easy. It's not like just because you have the money, like you still put in the work. Like when people say, well they have the money, that doesn't mean they don't. They still have to eat healthy, but I know it makes it easier. Like if I had a home gym and someone cook it all, my watch kids and help you drive things around. And yeah, I mean though, so you know it's not so. Look if you didn't drink our Tom Brady kool aid already, can I just say, yeah, he's got kool aid now, I mean he's got everything. Can I just say that a lot of people don't know that the NFL theme on Fox actually had words, and I'm here to tell you that there. Do you have it? No, it's it's not the NFL. Do you have the NBC the NBC theme if you could queue up the NBC Sunday Night football team at some point, Sam Well, I have words for all of them to be out of sell doesn't Oh you name the theme. We do have a name. I know the words. That's it's fact. I don't need see him to play it for me to sing. It goes a little set.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady is the man, and oh here it is here it is is the man, and Tom Brady is the man.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady is the man. Tom Brady is the Tom Brady is the man. Tom Brady Man. Say you give me anything and I can improve. Come on, I'm one of the only guys that knows the actual words to all these things. So if we didn't prove our point before, I think, now you know, I mean, maybe the Fox theme would hammer at home. I'm telling I'm yeah, look, hey, we haven't. We haven't uh you know, rehearsed this or anything. Oh, tom Brady is the man to read the Tom Brady is the math. Tom Now.
Speaker 4: Now it's officially getting out of hand.
Speaker 2: But you know what it is. It's here's the thing, people like, why are these idiots on the radio? Did you know the words to that song? We did? Hello? You know most people didn't know there were words to that. So I'll back you up and saying that greatness is earned. It's never handed to you. Greatness is earned. It's earned through dedication, it's earned through skill, it's earned through I don't know, support. But he's great on the field. He's still a man off the field. Okay, he makes mistakes, we all do. He You know, he happens to be sitting on a pile of cash because he was great on the field, and that affords him a wonderful life on social media that you see and like. But he's still just a man, mister beast playing games and his imagine him a god, except he was a god on the field. Man is not an easy thing. You think being TB twelve is easy? Anyone has a him? How he's doing anyone going up to day? Tommy really brow? You know you know what, I think it's an easy Mike to live, by the way, just because he just makes it look easy. Photographed or scene or on these yachts with these ones, doesn't mean he's just talking to you. Coda Johnson's with Chris Martin.
Speaker 4: You know what, U yeah, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 3: You leave Chris Martin in a heartbeat for that guy. You think Chris the Wienie Martin holds a candle to Tom Brady? Can you ever see that guy on the piano?
Speaker 2: Though? I don't care cole play. He's got two thousands, he's got timeless talent. I'm just saying, you know what, Mike tom Brady's talent. You know what, maybe Mike who runs his place was right. We should change the whole conversation who switch teams for? Because that's what this is turning into. Mike who runs his place said Mike, Mike goes. You mean the guy who a rich kid from northern California who got a scholarship to Michigan. Who's you know, who's hat a you know, a pretty easy life. I'm like, he's overcome nothing. That's what he said. He's overcome nothing.
Speaker 4: It overcame a bad combine photo.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason we bring this up again is because his life just becomes more and more interesting every day, just living this jet setting sort of lifestyle where he's got multi million dollar contracts, he's on yachts, and he's with the hottest women in the world.
Speaker 2: That's all in one week. And I do think it was funny that out of that eye roll yd Jeff Bezos wedding, the whole story was that Tom Brady was like the party star. Yeah, so that anyway we end we were we're done hanging from the Brady. But there is a take that was floating around the sports world, and nothing I love more than a bad take because we've all had him right and it doesn't need to be like some one. It doesn't it doesn't have to be some you know Steven A or you know, our pal Colin. It doesn't need to be like a big dog in the sports world take from like ten years ago. It could be your take. It could be something you believed in. It's like it failed. So what is the worst take that you've heard of or you've made yourself, And it could be in sports, music, entertainment. We're not limiting this. So coming up next, we're gonna talk about bad takes. We're gonna talk about cruise ships, we're gonna talk about virgins. We're gonna play some trivia. There's a lot coming up and I'm glad you're here with us in for the great Dan Patrick, your buds Cavino and Rich.
Speaker 1: Be sure to catch the live edition of The Dan Patrick Show weekdays at nine am Eastern six am Pacific on Fox Sports Radio and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, be sure to catch the podcast. You missed a great conversation on who would you switch teams for? Honestly it was that was a good little tribute to Tom Brady and honestly, really fun hour. Again, the podcast is always up and running after the show and a true pleasure to fill in for Dan Patrick. Where is a Papaya girl?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Amaya? Papaya? Thanks for the opportunity.
Speaker 3: From Love Island, the show that's sweeping the nation alright, it is speaking of the world famous CNR on FSR. Remember we're on Monday to Friday two to four on the West, five to seven on the East. And if you miss any of our show again, just search Covino and Rich on the podcast. But in for Dan Patrick day three so you don't have to deal with this again until next week. Our show is going to be broadcasting live from the MLB All Star Game. Atlanta is the ultimate baseball hot spot and can be part of the excitement at Capitol One All Star Village Saturday July twelfth through Tuesday July fifteenth, head to the Cobb Galleria for baseball fun, live entertainment. Rich is going to be swallowing swords and spinning fire. Is that the other table plus interactive games. Buy tickets today at Allstar Game dot Com. We're broadcasting live from Atlanta. Danny g is going to be super producing wrangling guests.
Speaker 2: I imagine right, some big stars are going to be there and we do it live on the fourteenth, fifteenth, and sixteenth. I want to brow it up with Polar Bear, ped A Lonzo. Can we make that?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 2: Can we make that happen to energy.
Speaker 4: Only if we also get a Yankees guest for Covino.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do that. I'll hang with Aeron Judge. I guess, but it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm very excited. I'm very excited. Uh you know, let's say one more phone call that we're gonna talk about bad takes and I have a trivia question for all y'all in the studio. So what's up Andy? And Rhode Island? Hey, Yo, what's up Andy?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 5: I will say that one take that did not age well, we're gonna have to go with back on the Brady boat.
Speaker 8: But Max Kellerman saying that he was gonna fall off the cliff.
Speaker 5: He's fall into ladies. That's what seems like to me.
Speaker 2: Yo. I love Max, always been cool with us, and I'm glad he's back in boxing. His like annual take that Tom Brady was done for like a decade. It doesn't go.
Speaker 4: Don't forget. Rob Parker on our network also was on that showe.
Speaker 2: He's gotta retire, he's dudu And you know, Tom Brady's like, no, I'm I'm gonna win another sup. They were saying that answer. He won like super Bowl number two of seven. So uh, yes, we're gonna get into all those bad takes. Let me hit you guys up with the trivia question. I saw a really cool meme that NFL on Fox put out on social media, and it was eight seasons ago as we entered. As we entered the twenty twenty five season, it was the twenty eighteen season, and they went through the starting quarterbacks for all thirty two teams in the National Football League, and only two of the thirty two teams have the same starter as eight seasons ago. So you talk about thirty teams of the thirty two that have you know, jump ship or have moved on from who they had eight years ago. And I'm sure that's sort of the point of the of the meme, just to show like how the NFL is constantly moving. Man, Yo, you deliver or you're out. Two quarterbacks from twenty eighteen that are still on the same team. There's guys that are on other teams. But who is still starting for the same team? There's only two? Is one of them stopping by today? One of them is stopping Todayrick Mahomes?
Speaker 6: How about Lamar Jackson? No, No, okay, that was a year or two before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty eighteen. Joe Flacco started that year.
Speaker 4: In twenty gotcha what?
Speaker 2: And it was the other one? Really, that's a tough one. Who's the other one? I'm good when you once we think of it, like yes, I mean, as you always say, when you have the answer in front of it's way easy. It's like guys. But honestly, when you go through like, I'll just hit you up, like the NFC North you know, Drabitsky Stafford was a Lion, Aaron Rodgers was a packer, Kirk Cousins was a Viking. Those guys have all moved on or to other teams, right, yep. You know when you go through the divisions, half these guys were retired. So twenty eighteen it was Mahomes and who is the other? There's always a lot of talk about this guy and his team and will they ever get there. There's people that are like, come on, guys, Dak Prescott. Prescott the only other starter that is still doing it and you know, still waiting in Dallas to see what it is. A new coach say, he's still a work in progress. Meanwhile, he's one of the only two quarterbacks in.
Speaker 3: America's Sweethearts, the cheerleading team, and the documentary on Netflix is more interesting than Dak Prescott. Just kidding, I'm just kidding. I'm just saying I watched that last night and enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, man's it's not a it's not a cold take as we were talking about, like weak Cot takes that we're going to get to next. I don't think there's much interesting about the Cowboys this year other no Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones is always going to deliver some type of salacious headline here or there, and you know there's always dissension where it's like you know what player's saying what, and you know there's some outspoken dudes. But I don't think the Cowboys are a hot storyline right now. Rich.
Speaker 6: Technically, Lamar Jackson, in his rookie season twenty eighteen, took over the Ravens QB job after Flacco's injured.
Speaker 2: Oh, Danny was like Adam, He's like, no, no, I I thought that was his rookie seas it was that he took over. So hey, we're gonna take all your feedback. We're gonna talk about your worst hot takes. I said, We're gonna talk about virgins, cruise ships, you name it. What a lot of fun in for the great Dan Patrick And if you want to chime in on anything at Covino and Rich, we got more next Tuesday on Fox Sports Radio Hangout