Speaker 1: Welcome to the OTP, presented by Farm Bureau Health Plans. Farm Bureau Health Plans where you are the plan Farm Bureau Health Plans makes it easy to get the health coverage you need for less than you think. See how at FBHP dot com with Titans Radios, Ret Brian and Dave McGinnis. I'm Mike Keith. We are glad to have you with us from the bet MGM studio and what I think is a very special edition of the OTP.
Speaker 2: Well, the OTP is for the ot people, that's right, and this is a prime example of it.
Speaker 1: It is a prime example. We ask you to visit if you're a person who visited my Instagram account, which is at ten Voice at t E N N Voice, we ask you to submit your questions for Coach Mac because every body always wants to know what does Coach Mac think about this? What does he think about that? I couldn't get through on Mac Talk and so here on this edition of the OTP, we have placed Coach Mac squarely in the Snickers hot seat and Rhett and I will be feeding him your question. So here we go. I'm going to go first. After being at both the college and NFL levels of coaching. What do you think is the biggest difference from a coach's perspective.
Speaker 3: The level of preparation. You know, in college you're limited with a number of hours you can have. The National Football League it's twenty five to seven. Just the college of just just just the level of not only preparation, but the level of intensity that you have with your players preparing because this is their livelihood, this is everything. And so all professional players want is what can you do to help my game? And they don't. They don't want they don't want a lot of verbiage. All they what can you specifically do to help me every week in my career so that I can prolong it. But just the intensity of the preparation is a huge difference.
Speaker 2: When you were asked to come on Titans Radio with Mike Keith, who was someone you studied on in broadcasting, to prepare you for the role as color analysts, you know.
Speaker 3: That's a that to me is a great question because really, before Mike called me, I never really thought about doing this, and he didn't give me much time. We didn't have much time because because I understand now the circumstances, but I was. I was called on a Monday, and as we were talking through it, I said, well, when do you need me there? And he said, well, we're going to New York Saturday. And I went this Saturday, and so so I really didn't have a whole lot of time, you know, to to do that. Since then, since then, I pay a lot of attention, you know, to the broadcasting and and and what's and what's going on. And I know that he's not a play by play guy, but I've always always been a huge, huge Jim Dance fan just by the fact of just how professional he handles what goes on.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: We're talking about a gold standard broadcaster.
Speaker 3: Well, but I mean I think that's what Titans Radio is, is a gold standard. And so anyway, there you go.
Speaker 1: What is the best name of a play call that you've ever heard?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm in a defensive coach until I was a head coach, and then I was an assistant head coach, so I was in charge of all of it, but defensively, when you have to call out the formations as far as they line up in King's trip speed flip left, X y Z E O yo motion, whie flaire.
Speaker 1: So what is that defense.
Speaker 3: King's trip speed is eleven personnel. Okay, because in the National Football League some people numbers you know, ten, eleven, twelve, twenty, and some people use deck of cards ace King's queens, you know, flush jacks. So King's is eleven personnel. Trip's speed means all three receivers on the one side of the formation. The tight end is X. He's on the wide side of the formation. On the trip speed side, You've got you've got, you've got, you've got z W and y yo yo motion. Okay, King's trip speed, you've got yo yo motion. That means the inside receiver from the speed side starts to the center and then yo yo's back to get into what we call a nine ball stack on the three receiver side. That's what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, your question right, Yeah, Wow, Do do you remember all that? That's an excellent fun the.
Speaker 3: Same way you remember everything you remember. I mean, you've got I've done it for a long time, a long time. It's been my life, and so you know I that's how I've been doing it a long time, same way you and you've got it. When I first went to the Bears, they didn't ask this question. But it was before we had computers, and so you know, I was the linebacker coach, but I was also the defensive quality control coach. And so the the playbook that we put together to incorporate Buddy Ryan's forty six and then Vince Tobin's defenses, you had to draw it all by hand. You had to draw it all by hand, and then you wrote it out, and then you gave it to the secretary and she typed it, you know, on that on that paper that made that made copies, and then you rent it off, you know, on the machine. So I wrote that whole thing. I wrote the whole thing. And so when you do that, you learn it.
Speaker 1: It becomes that say say that again one more time.
Speaker 3: King's trip speed flip left x y. Why why yo yo motion?
Speaker 1: Isn't that a great example as you repeat that of why young players, rookies have such a hard time coming to the NFL where they don't have play calls, especially the offensive players. They don't have play calls. They never deal with it. They just see cards on the sidelines and that tells them what to do.
Speaker 3: That's a perfect example why it really is.
Speaker 1: That's got to be brutal.
Speaker 3: It really is. And that is that's a defensive version of that, you know, being able to talk about like on the headset, what are they doing? Mike, I got King's trip speed flip left. You know X, Y and Y you know yo yo. Before we had all of these tablets and things, the West Coast offense is even more intricate than that coming from the offensive side of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, mind blown, Mind blown.
Speaker 2: All right, this one, This is an excellent conversation at OTP to begin with. This is gonna raise it a notch. Do you think NFL officiating is getting worse better or is it staying the same. Because I listened to you and Mike during Titans games and I always agree with your assessments on what's happening on the field.
Speaker 3: It's not as good as it used to be. It's not as good as it used to be from top to bottom. I think, you know, a lot of the best officials right now are in the television booth, and you've had some really really veteran officials retire, and so people coming in it's just like rookie players coming in. They have to learn the game. They have to learn the game, and they only. You can't manufacture experience in any profession, but especially in this business because everything is so immediate, and that's why you see so many And when I'm sitting up there with Mike Keith and I mean he's always spot on with I mean, he can call out and tell you what the penalty is and how much they should market off and where the ball should be immediately, because those are the details you have. And we've seen games as to when you know they've marked off twelve yard penalties and there's not twelve yard penalties on a ten yard penalty play you know from so just the administration of it, it's not as good as it's it's really not.
Speaker 1: Hey, Titans fans, it's always game on with Duncan, So grab a coffee and kick off the action. Whether that's drinking a cup of coffee on your way to the game, we're grabbing one to go before watching the game at home. Duncan is always there to help you get your game on. Just like the pros. We need to be at our best come game time, which is why Duncan is the most important part of your game day ritual because it's always the best call for football America runs on Duncan your questions for coach Mac. You submitted them to me at ten Voice my Instagram account, and we're passing them on. Titan's immediate football question comes next as well as Taj Spears is playing right now? What ways can Tim Kelly keep he and Derrick Henry involved without limiting snaps or telegraphing plays.
Speaker 3: Pony personnel is what we've seen both in the backfield at the same time and what we call a red set. You've already seen that. We saw it a lot, you know, during the practices we get to go to before the season started that we can't talk about, but we saw him doing that a lot and there, and he's using it in a red set, which is a split back set, and and he's he's alternated whether he sets Uh Derek to the tight side of the formation or to the open side of the formation. And you're gonna you're gonna see a lot of different plays come off of this because it opens up a multitude of things you can do bringing him across the backfield, double screens, there's a lot of things that he can do. I mean that just a myriad of it. And plus with the threat of both of them being able to run, and they're distinctly different runners, but they're both very effective with what they do. The Pony personnel I think will start seeing more and more of.
Speaker 2: After the first two games of the season. What is your opinion on Tim Kelly as the offensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: I think he does a nice job of layering calls and layering calls. As a defensive coach, you always when you when you're you're scouting the guy that's called in plays, that's your opponent. You want to see first of all, if he's layers calls, which means is he building calls one upon the other with his personnel groups depending on what you've deployed over there on defense? And then is he stacking calls? And then the other part is is he setting up calls because the really good play callers set calls up. In other words, they'll set calls up series by series, set calls up by you know, put put a certain personnel group out there in a certain formation, see how the defense on a down and distance is going to adjust to it, and then come back to something that can counter the way he now sees the defense setting up to that. I think he does.
Speaker 1: All of that, all right, So I've got two sort of back to back here that tie in. If it's okay, coach Mack and the Snickers hot seat. Here it comes coach Mack, who is the one current player in the NFL you wish you could coach that.
Speaker 3: I like that, I like like, I like that question a lot that can either be offensively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does not say defense, or it could be anybody.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd love to have Miles Garrett.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say.
Speaker 3: That if I'm calling defense?
Speaker 1: Why why is he so different than like other edge rusher.
Speaker 3: He's a big man. He's a big man that plays like a little man. He can, he's speed to power, he's athletic out through the roof. But he's also a gunbay bend the edge guy. You can line him up in multiple places. He can stand up in two point, he can go down in three point, he can he can do it all. He's the number one pick in the draft for a reason, the number one. Some number one picks in the drafts have not been legitimate players. This guy is a physical phenom and he's a good, good football player that you can do so much with. And he's a smart.
Speaker 1: Guy two hundred and seventy five pounds plays like a guy two thirty five or two forty in terms of his movement.
Speaker 3: You got it? I mean right there. And plus I mean he's a he's a relentless player. He is relentless. He was that he was that way at Texas A and m I mean he's a special, special player.
Speaker 1: All right. So this may be the same answer. If you could add one NFL defensive player to the Titans roster this year, who would you add? And why?
Speaker 3: Well, how about that dude?
Speaker 1: Well that's what I figured you say. So let's take Miles Garrett out. Who else would be a guy that you would add? If you could add one defensive player to the Titans roster this year? Who would you add? And why?
Speaker 3: I would really I would really like to be able to I would really like to be able to add a shutdown corner. Okay, just a true uh true. Now that that can be a varied opinion on who that dude is, but to me, one of the best pure shutdown corners in this league. Still now we're saying that he's completely healthy. Is a jailing Rams?
Speaker 1: Kaylen Rams?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And some guy can just because with. I had one of those guys in my long coaching career in Anias Williams, and I could do anything I wanted with him. And we were in the NFC East at the time, and I could I knew going in game planning against the Cowboys twice a year that I could tell him in that first meeting, Nicky, you've got Michael Irving and the rest of the ten of you, here's what we're going to do to try to stop the rest of them. You know, EMMITTT. Smith and all that group. But when you have that guy, it's a special feeling as a defensive coordinator when you're able to do that. All those teams that Dion Sanders played for, that was the guy and it makes a big difference.
Speaker 2: All Right, this was going to take a minute to lay out here in your answer, but this person's asking explain fourth quarter roles of a head coach, including challenges, coaching, play calling, clock management, and any other duties.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, all of that when you when you're in a assistant coach, you very rarely think of any of that, you know, because you're you're dialed in, you're dealing in with your people. If you're coordinator. You know you're working your side of the ball. As when I became a head coach and you you're in, you're thrown into a different world of the game. The world managing a game is much different than coaching a position during during a game, and so you have to be aware of everything. And the other thing. The thing that happens to though, guys, is it's really really important to have somebody you really trust in the box. You've got to have somebody you really trust. You've got to make the call. But if you've got somebody in the box you can trust that can give you information when you ask for it in an instant, in an instant, and especially with the challenges and those types of things that make a huge difference uh managing time outs or being able to to play the clock game. I was very fortunate in my career to start out Mike Ditka was really good at this stuff, and I come here and work for Jeff Fisher. Jeff Fisher was really good at this stuff, and so you know when I became a head coach that I would pick the brains of those guys as to how it was. Dan Reeves was really good, so I would sit with those guys, you know, when I would have opportunities to just what we're doing right now and talk about those instances. But they come up, and they happen so fast that you've got to go into it. You can prepare all you want, but you have to be able to react in the moment. But you have to have a real working knowledge of the rules because the rules make a difference. Mike Rabel's got a great handle on this. He understands the game within the game, but as a head coach much different than being a coordinator because now you're playing the big picture throughout all of it. As to where coordinators are playing their side of it.
Speaker 1: Coach Mackett doesn't come up often, but I think the rule about fumbling the ball through the end zone is maybe the worst rule in all of sports. Would you be in favor of changing this rule? And do you think it would pass if it was presented to the competition committee.
Speaker 3: It's been presented for years and it's never has passed. And the reasoning is is the end zone is it is an entity unto itself, is an entity unto itself, and so things are different down there, and there there is a premium on holding on to the football until you cross the goal line. And that's always been I mean, I've been in you know, I've been in meetings, uh you know where it was, competition committees, I've been I've been through all of this. It this is not the first time that's come up, But that is the is the argument that the the goal line is is the is the final outcome of what offenses are trying to do. And part of the goal line is getting the ball over the goal line. Get the ball over the goal line. And if you tried and you failed to do that, then there there should be some sort of retribution rather than just saying the ball's out of bounds. If you fumble it through the end zone and you don't and you know, and and it has it crossed the goal line and you're not in possession, not in possession of it, then it comes back out to the twenty. I don't think they'll ever change it.
Speaker 1: I think it makes total sense because, I mean, what's the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. You score points in various ways, but the most obvious way is to score a touchdown, which is to be in possession of the ball when you break the plane. And if you're not in possession of the ball when you break the plane, then it's it. There has to be a punishment for that if you get there and you you fumble. I think, you know, talking to Rabel, he certainly doesn't ever think it'll pass competition committee while he's on there.
Speaker 3: No, and it sounds like you've been in the competition committee, you know who you sounded like just then. And this is a real compliment, okay, Mike Pereira. Oh well, thank you Mike Periri.
Speaker 1: By the way, can we shout him out and hope he feels better?
Speaker 3: He's what a good good dude, what a great person. And you talk about the officiating that we talked about earlier, Yeah, when.
Speaker 1: He was in charge, perfection well and the other I tell you what Perreira brought to it. He brought a transparency and a clarity to it. When he was doing it for the league, it was and some of the other guys, Dean Blandino did a good job, but Pereira was the gold standard because suddenly, I mean they were a little bit like the Wizard of Oz ignored the man behind the curtain, sort of we don't ever question it. And Perira took that down. He said, wow, we didn't get this one right, or we did get this one right, or here's why we're doing this, And a lot of times when they explain things like we've just had the discussion about fumbling the ball of the end zone, when you stop and think about it in that way, it makes more sense. A lot of the talking heads on TV and in media just saying, oh, that's awful, Well, they don't stop and think about why the rules of the game were put into effect, and the game that way still hasn't changed. We we don't win games on stats in Fantasy on Sundays. We win games by who scores the most points. And the end zone is sacred.
Speaker 3: That and that and see, and that's why I say, and I was very honest when I said that, that's the way Peyra would explain it. I've been in competition committee meetings and meetings with just head coaches, and you know when you when you go to the owners meetings, and when he would stand up and explain things, he did just what you did, and and everybody would go Okay. I mean, one of the greatest things I ever saw was when was was after the tuck Rule game when you know, uh, the Raiders, I mean there's microphones. The Raiders stood up and called him out, brought a football and said explain this to us, right and he did, and he did, and he did just like that. So shout out to Mike Pereira and for you for sounding like him on that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I'll take that as a compl It.
Speaker 3: Is a compliment.
Speaker 2: If the team wins and Andre Dillard appears to struggle, is Nicholas p. T Frere and option a left tackle since Chris Hubbard seems to be doing an adequate job on the right side.
Speaker 3: Well, Nicholas P. T Frere has got to get back into the swing of things first. I mean that, you know, you can't expect somebody to come off of a six week suspension without having done football things. I'm sure he's working out on his own because he cannot be in the building, but you know, to come back in, I mean, he's gonna have to work himself back in first. And so that to me is something that is pretty far in the future right now. And we've seen this a little bit though, just with what Dylan Raven's has done, you know, and so if you're on the team you're an offensive lineman. The biggest value is if you can play multiple positions and so. But as I said, the first thing the NPF has got to do is get back in the swing of playing NFL football.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite defensive and offensive pack kids to run?
Speaker 3: Well, this is it's all predicated on down in distance, down in distance because of the matchups. Matchups on down and distance are you know, are everything. But as a defensive coach, early on, when it first came into existence, the hardest personnel group to defend on first and second down it was thirteen personnel, which is because you would you would have you would have one running back, three tight ends, and one wide receiver. But those those tight ends could split out and make it look like eleven personnel. With three wides one back, you can make it look like twelve you know, two tights, two wides and your matchups is what you're working on. So, now is the defensive coach, you're thinking, do I play base defense against this with four down and three linebackers? Do I play nickel? Do I do I put an extra defensive back in there? Do I go to an extra backer package to be able to take to take care of the size they have in there now or if they split them out, or my backers able to work in space. So thirteen personnel was always a big problem when it when it first, when it first, you know, came into the league, you know, for that defensively. Defensively, I always liked to be able to play the big nickel because with the big nickel, you know, you had a chance with the four man front to use that the big nickel guy in a lot of different ways. You could, you know, you could rob the middle with him. You could play him as a linebacker. You could match him on a tight end, say a specific tight end that was a really good receiver, but he could hold up in the run game. I always liked the big nickel because that one piece, you know, it's like it's like what Nick Saban does and all the all the defenses in the South Southeastern Conference play this star you know thing, because it gives you the multiplicity without having to change personnel groups all the time on defense.
Speaker 2: This is my final question. I have what pub will coach mac be hanging out in London so I could buy him a pint and he can educate me on how Jack Gibbons has gone from a player who was waived last year to a starter this year and is really making an impact. He appears to have a nose for the football.
Speaker 1: Go frogs.
Speaker 3: I love the question and I love the ending of that. I'll be in that pub where we had the radio show when we were over there the last time. Bed Bath and Beyond was that the name of it?
Speaker 2: I don't think the barrel Boy and Banker and there it is?
Speaker 1: Is that where you're going. Well, so a lot of the things the Titans are going to do in London are going to be announced next week, So where we might be or where everybody's gathering or whatever may happen. I think some of those things will be announced next week and they might ask you to go to one of those spots.
Speaker 3: I go to all of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will go to you. You're not gonna go to bed Bath and Beyond.
Speaker 3: But that was so much fun last time.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was just it was tremendous.
Speaker 3: It was incredible. In fact, I spent a good time, a good bit of time with some of your family upstairs at that one. It was tremendous.
Speaker 1: Yes, my family's going again.
Speaker 3: And I'll be with them. It was, it was tremendous. So yeah, as soon as they get those locations, let me know, all right, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Seat Geek is now the official ticketing partner of the Tennessee Titans. That's right, the deal is finalized in Seat Geek is the newest member of the Titans family. If you haven't heard the name yet, you haven't been listening to the OTP. So what's your problem if you that's not in there? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Not very nice if you have, Seriously, what's your problem. If you haven't heard the name yet, get used to it because you'll be hearing it a lot more this season. Whether you're buying or selling ticket, Seat Geek probably appreciates that. Right. Whether you're buying or selling tickets to the Titans game, where any live event in Nashville, Seat Geek is the place to do it. Seat Geek the new official ticketing partner of the Tennessee Titans. So Titan fans can fan nicely done, Rhett. The questions for coach Mack continue. I'm gonna let Rhett take it home right here, you do the rest of them. I'm just gonna rely all right, We're going to take it home here.
Speaker 2: Where would you rank the Titans defense throughout the entire NFL when they are fully healthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rankings, rankings are kind of like fantasy football. I mean, it's all up for it's all up for grabs, it's all about it's all about production. I would say, just off of production. Off of production. They're really stout against the run, and I think by their own admission, they'd like to tighten it up in the back end some.
Speaker 2: You know Jim Schwartz very well. What does he bring to the Cleveland defense that makes them one of the league's best. Also, the Browns have played a lot of man coverage in their first two games. What are some of the concepts that Tim Kelly can run to set the offense up for success.
Speaker 3: Yeah, game planed with Swartze for five seasons. Here is an assistant and head coach and linebacker coach, and so he's very intricate in what he does. He studies matchups a lot, he's he's but he leans on a base of a four down of a four down scheme, and he does that so that he can cover with seven. You talk about getting creative with your coverages. Anytime you can cover with seven over five eligible receivers, you've you've either got three over two and four over three. I mean, that's that's what defensive coaches work for. But to get that, you have to be able to take care of the run and the pass with four people up front and not having to bring anybody down. The times where he will get really creative is if he catch if he gets you in third and seven plus, third and eight plus, well, we always had special blitzes on third down. You know that we that the opponent had not seen before to be able to attack coverages. But his his preparation is very very detailed oriented and he he covers everything as a coordinator. And this this is for the ot people will take you behind the scenes a little when when you when you're working on an opponent, the scout team is running cards. But you have to draw cards so that you can show them in the huddle as to what what the offense wants to look like. But those cards have to be really preciser. Guys are looking at them, you know, and you're trying to run practice on time. And you know you got I mean, I've seen Jeff Fisher look at you look at cards before and throw them out.
Speaker 1: Who drew that?
Speaker 3: Who drew that? You know, because the guys can't read it. Jim Schwartz as a coordinator. Normally the coordinators don't do this. He drew every card. He drew every card. And I used to pride myself on being a good card drawer because it takes You've got to be detailed, and it takes time. And he told me. He told me this when I when I first came here to work for him. I said, hey, look because I came in here as a head coach. And then I said, look, I understand, you know, tell me which cards you want me to draw the run you know, the run game Run series coach Mac, I draw the cards. He says, you may be able to draw cards, but minor rim brands, and I went.
Speaker 1: Really, he doesn't lack for confidence.
Speaker 3: And I went, I went, really, I went, really, but listen to this. The first time I saw him, I went, I looked like a street painter.
Speaker 1: To this. I think it was it so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, very detailed, fascinating. So his cards should be in the loover in France rem Brand. Okay, finally, coach Mac, what do you believe for the keys to going on the road in Cleveland to come out with a win.
Speaker 3: You've got to control their front first, you cannot let their defensive front control the game. And then our defense needs to outplay their defense. I mean, this is this is what this is, this is what you're looking at. Offensively, you've got to stay out of the third and chains. And when I say third and chains, I'm talking about third and seven plus you've got to stay You've got to stay out of that. And then defensively, something I think that they would want to do that I that I see get some turnovers. Turn the ball over and keep it when we've got it, keep it. But defensively, get some turnovers. This is going to be a big, big game for defenses trying to see who's who in the zoo out there, and so this is going to be really important to control their front and then to let our front go eat.
Speaker 1: Cleveland has not allowed anyone in the red zone so far this year. That's good defense, that's good. They have not had a red zone defensive snap so far in their first two games. Because I think the closest to anybody's gotten is like they're twenty five. They have given up less than four hundred total yards to Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, so they are allowing less than two hundred yards per game. That's good defense. That's good defense too. But interestingly enough, they have only two takeaways and they have only four sacks so far, which is kind of strange. They've turned the ball over six times and they've given up nine quarterback sacks, so their offense has not been very efficient or very clean as you would say, but their defense is through the.
Speaker 3: Roof well, because he's got people. I mean, it's it's all about the players. But if you can, we went back to what the difference in professional player Schwartzy gives his guys a chance to do what they do and doesn't try to muddle it up a lot.
Speaker 1: So would you be willing to do this again if we ask for questions for coach Mack, would you be willing to do it again?
Speaker 3: I want I want the OT people to come to bed, Bath and Beyond in London, see and so that we can got it, so that we can.
Speaker 1: We probably got to stop joking about this because aren't they out of business AOA. Okay, So that's one thing. And the second thing is if they aren't out of business in London, the OT people will show up there expecting to see you in the Crockpot Aisle and you and you won't be there buying a new bedspread. You know, I waited by a kitchen for hours. Coach is literally going to be an announcement.
Speaker 2: What was the real name of it, rip barrow Boy and Banker?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think Bedbeth and Beyond is better.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I don't even know what all that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's but again, next week, information is going to come out for those going to London about what's going to happen in terms of the the get together sort of thing. And I'm hoping we can be there and I'm hoping you'll choose to be there, but there will be like an official thing.
Speaker 3: That's so great. And you know, I've been over there quite a few times as a coach, but now when we went over as a brother, I can we can interact with the fans now as what we do as a coach. You can't you and you know the places that I've gone.
Speaker 1: You were there for like five hours or something crazy weren't you. You stayed a long time the last time we were the last time twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why would you leave? Well, I mean you're you're with Titans fans in London.
Speaker 1: Well, I left because my family said we're leave it. That's why I left.
Speaker 2: It's old time, Mike, because Uh's curse that Keith Bullach just kept going and going and going.
Speaker 3: I did. Coach Mike, won't leave now with what I'm doing now in this second career that You've afforded me. If I'm if the fans are there, I'm in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I know again next week that's going to come out. I also want to mention that we hope that you will subscribe to the Titans YouTube channel because we've got a lot of great stuff on the Titans YouTube channel right now, like everything Coach Mac does on tv UH. The video version of the OTP, different things from our various shows are on the Titans YouTube and it's easy to find.
Speaker 3: It is very it's easy to find and it's easy to pull up, and it's it's really not because I'm on it that doesn't but the production of it's tremendous.
Speaker 2: It is tremendous and you can help by hitting the like button when you subscribe and all so hitting the notification bell so that you're notified when there's new content, which there is every day.
Speaker 1: There's new stuff every day everything we do. I mean, no matter where you are in the world, if you go to the Titans YouTube channel, you can find something new every day that helps you get ready for Sunday or you know, like some of our other outstanding features that we do on various things. We'd love for you to tune in and stay up with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the people over there bed bonkers and bath can.
Speaker 2: Bed bonkers and Bath well, he's pulling out a different reference.
Speaker 3: I'm trying anyway anyway they can see.
Speaker 1: It too, That's right. And that's the thing is we'd love meeting the international fans. When we went to London and you know now we're going to get at some point we're going to get to go to Germany. That'll happen for us, but Madrid too, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Ye saw that and just I was with the Bears. We went to Gutenborg, Sweden. Nice laid the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Was everybody for the Vikings there you think we.
Speaker 3: Went, and we went. We went to Berlin to play the forty nine ers were there for a week. Uh, it's it's an experience and we had fans all over the place and the Titans fans that showed up in London last time. Wow massive, it was really cool. So looking forward to that, looking forward to winning every game we play up until then, and it'll be rolling there.
Speaker 1: You go for coach Dave McGinnis, who was kind enough to take your questions and sit in the Snickers hot seat, and thank you for the questions, by the way, to the ot people, and for Rett Brian, I'm Mike Keith, thanking you for joining us from the bet MGM studio for the oaths t