Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to fansy Bros.
Speaker 2: MLB.
Speaker 1: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by that three six five. It is me, Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, and we have a fun day of baseball. We got some day games, we got some night games, we got some more weather here. The Mets are never gonna play again because it's just underwater in the New York City area. But I checked the weather yesterday, Welsh, before I made my home run call for the day. Mike Mayer, by the way, sat Bryce Harper yesterday in his league.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine sitting Bryce Harper.
Speaker 1: Oh, that must really hurt. In fact, maybe we should have a moment of silence here for Mike Mayor's fantasy team sitting Bryce Harper. Never sit your studs. I don't care if somebody on X says and you canna get the thing and I can to pay in the game today, don't worry about it. You check the weather report with Uncle Joe. He'll take care of you. But Bryce Harper was pretty good, Let's start there, Welsh, because he was good not once, not twice, but three times. And I actually got to watch the first one live. I was gonna catch up on some Curby R Enthusiasm. But as soon as I sat down, guess what the Phillies game was on? I said, let me watch the first Bryce Harper at bat and I was a very happy boy. I got my homer. I turned over to Kirby your Enthusiasm. I came back and there was another homer, and then I get a text from Welsh which was hilarious, which is, You're gonna be unbearable tomorrow. And I look and I see the third one and a grand Slam and it's a thousandth run of his career. I was not a bad day for Bryce Harper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was right. I was right.
Speaker 3: Guess what's at the tippy top of our show. I wish you guys could see our show sheet. You know what the headline of the show sheet is, Joe's amazing. Joe was correct. By the way, yesterday I was like, I was gonna take Harper, but I went against it. Let Joey take it. My Suzuki call completely down the drain. I went four and oh on best four day hot streak. But the headline Joey, Bryce, it felt like you hit the home runs.
Speaker 2: I thought you I felt like.
Speaker 1: I hit the home runs. I like I hit by the way. I'm on a hot streak too. I'm looking on my betting pros right now. I'm on a three day streak, so I'm right behind you there on the streaks. We look collectively. We're a team Welsh. There's no eye here in Welsh. There is none in Joey p There's no eye anywhere there. But yes, Suzuki goes yard, Harper goes yard. I got the flin start I was looking for on the plus money. We nailed that one. We nailed the Shane Bieber nine strikeouts against the Mariners. A great day for Shane Bieber. Bieber's back, Eflyn's back, Harper's back, We're back. It's a beautiful day. And you know who's killing major League baseball right now? Mookie Bets. He is just crushing life right now. Talk about a hot star for Mookie Bets two for five last night, a homer, nistel eleven, Ribby's eight walks, fourteen run, fourteen runs. This season. I know you had the two extra games in Korea, but still, I mean, no one else in either league has scored nine and this guy already has fourteen Welsh. What do you make of this incredible start to the season for.
Speaker 3: Mookie, Well, i'll tell you what, Like he has been lock locked in. I had this big old conversation in the off season because I had Mooki over Carol and then I would like change it back and keep going. And Mookie has lived up to it so much. So do you remember last year when there was like that bet like halfway through the year that was like okunya or the field, Well, the field would be playing right now because on some books Mookie Bets has moved it's five game whatever, but has moved to the betting favorite for MVP in the NL.
Speaker 2: I actually don't hate it.
Speaker 3: It's not the time to bet him now because now one I'm looking at he's plus four to fifty. Akutney is at six to one, so it might be a coonie if you want to jump back in that market. But Mooki Bets has moved to the odds on favorite. The homers have been unreal. He's locked in. The RBI numbers are always kind of dicey because the guy's going to lead off, but he has been one of the most prolific hitters so far to start the year, and he's paying off fantasy owners at shortstop, maybe at second base out. I mean, you know, all the position qualifications are amazing for him. He's a perennial like he's not a Kunya. Like we had that discussion in the offseason too, remember the projections thing with the fantasy pros people where it was like, listen Otani is two players, but Mooki, But Ronald Acunya performed last year like two players, like two fantasy players. So he's still in his own world. But Mooki is pushing that boundary right now, and if he keeps this up, he will get that. But I will throw out to people if there wasn't a time to bet Ronald d'acunya right now.
Speaker 1: Is oh yeah, now it's time to get back. Yeah, one hundred percent. I see the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks here are a live and very excited Uh. Here's biz and Rizza saying Mike Marris should be forced to drop Harper as a punishedmle.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I like that one a lot. Donnie c of course, cousin Donnie's saying Mets might not be able to lose if they don't play, that's true. Can't lose if you don't play, that's true. That's kind of like a w right there, And everybody wants to know where's that hat from that you're wearing today, because it is a very cool one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our boy Jesse, if you want to put put the comment of Jesse all, this is the Columbus Clippers. It's it's one of the variants. I thought it was called the like it was a Valero one. But he said the copa day whatever?
Speaker 1: That copa day what Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I'm not. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I already sound stupid, so I don't want to say diver Yeah, there you go, you say diversion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's I don't think that's the name. I don't think that's the name.
Speaker 1: I believe it is. I'm saying it properly. I mean, I don't know. I feel pretty good about that one.
Speaker 2: It's just cool. It's a skull cool, but it is.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a Cleveland Minor League variation hat.
Speaker 1: You know who's cool right now? Well, maybe cold is the better word for it. Logan web tagged for five runs three and two thirds innings against the Dodgers. Now, look, it was against the Dodgers, okay. But but on the last episode we did, it was an audio only pod we did about the spring training risers and followers, and I threw Logan Web on there as my father and I I said, look, probably I'm overreacting to this. It's not a big deal, but man, he's getting hit around the ballpark, and man, it doesn't look very good. Man, that era is high. Maybe he's just working through some things. I don't know. I don't want to overreact, but it was something where I said, you know, I'm circling this and any late drafts. Maybe you don't overpay for Logan Web. Maybe that's the best way to put it. Not a great start for him, any concerned here on the Logan Web front, after what was a pretty bad outing against the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna look this up.
Speaker 3: Well, Man, for swing and whiffs, he had total he had a thirteen percent swing and whiff rate. He was just getting absolutely nothing on ninety six pitches. But CSW was still kind of there. That's called strikes and wiff. So he just wasn't getting whiffs in this. Here's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: For next week.
Speaker 3: I will probably put Logan Web on this list because you are carrying over the spring worries to this season.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably put him on the trade four.
Speaker 3: List because this is the Dodgers't him going up against the Rockies and getting schalacked and not getting whiffs.
Speaker 2: It's the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: We just said the MVP front runner right now, Mookie Betts. I'm not really worried about it. The stuff is still your over year the same, no big crazy spin variations.
Speaker 2: It's early in the year.
Speaker 3: We give a lot of other people, you know, some leeway. I'm going to give Logan Web leeway. And these are the things I did the video about Zach Callen.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Zach Allen performed well in his first but the underlying stuff stunk. He's kind of the same Last night against the Yankees, his stuff looked he looked off, but he performed well and the stats were there. So maybe that you know, up and down people scared is kind of moving away. This is going to create more of that worry for Logan Web. And these are the situations. The whole point of that is that I'm going to try to take advantage of and I will go buy Logan Web if people are selling.
Speaker 1: I would agree. I mean that it's the Dodgers. I think that's what I keep coming back. Yeah, it's the Dodgers. So let's let's not get out of shape on that one. I think that's the way to go on that one. Michael Kopek, Remember we talked about him towards the end of the season of spring and we said, hey, moving to the bullpen not a bad thing. First career save and White Sox aren't gonna win a lot of games. But he did throw one in two thirds innings, so it was a little bit longer of an outing, but still save as a save as a save. So this is good here, Michael Kopek hopefully working in some high leverage situations as the season goes on. It's the right call. It's where he should be. There's nothing wrong with making Michael Copek a closer and he could be a very good one for the White Sox in this rebuild, or a trade chip where somebody else takes him off your hands. The next thing you know, you can continue to get more prospects. Zach Gallan Struck out six and six innings combined with three relievers on a shutout. So let's talk about Zach Gallen for a second, because he was in your recent post on the social media side on our instagram. By the way, you can go check out our Instagram page Fantasy Rose MLB. Well shot a little social video up there about Gallen. You're kind of more in the Hey, go get Gallen. Gallen's gonna be okay. I'm more in the I'm a little concerned I feel. Is that accurate or no? Are you a little bit more where I am?
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit country and I'm a little bit rock and roll If I'm being honest here.
Speaker 2: It's funny because actually, somebody I love about you. I know, that's what everybody always loves. That's what they think.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, this country and rock and roll guys. I had some people that didn't watch the video and that we're commenting online. They went at my buddies in CBS being like, hey, there's analysts that don't like Zach Gallen and are selling and then they tagged me and I was like, no, no, you didn't watch the video because I actually presented the video on both sides and then.
Speaker 2: You did you pick?
Speaker 3: And I said you picked in the comments it was me not taking a side.
Speaker 2: Here here's the positive.
Speaker 3: This start was good statistically, but the bad stuff is still there. You'll talk about Logan web for swinging whiffs for Zach Gallen, that's not good.
Speaker 2: The velo is still down.
Speaker 3: He did not get any whiffs again, they called strikes and whiffs were down.
Speaker 2: He's not commanding this time.
Speaker 3: Every single pitch did have a fifty percent zone rate, which was a little bit better, but he was getting away with you plays bad calls on Aaron Judge.
Speaker 2: I am worried a little.
Speaker 3: Bit about Zach Gallon, but I don't know if I'm worried that, you know, the stuff is going to come down and he's like, you know, the Bieber thing a couple years ago when he had like two miles poor loss. I don't know if I'm worried in that degree that he's falling apart as a picture these two starts. I'm worried that maybe that toll of the innings last year and going to the World Series really is playing something obviously, because he looks he looks lost.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 3: To say, I still would probably buy right now because this is what he does. He gets into these funks, he finds himself. He's a command based pitcher. He had a lot better command in this, but the stuff was kind of wonky and not Penguin. So I'm still like a bye on him. But I do think it's open for interpretation. You know what, I'm more worried about Gallon than I am Logan Web.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. I mean the two forty three, I can't it's the number I can't get out of my head for Gallen because I just don't know if he's built for that yet. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe he will be built for it. One guy who's been built for success so far, Garrett Crochet. Let's talk about him. Eight strikeouts, one run, seven innings against the Braves, Like that's not some punging Judy line. I's got another start later in the week coming up. So look, Crochet's got off to a great start. You know, I was. I was mixed because I watched them pitched in spring, and they were things I liked when I saw Crochet and some things that I did not like. It's been a really good start to the season for him. How do you evaluate this and he is he one of these guys that you pick up or you picked up and now you're loving life. Everything is great, and maybe you start to sell high on him as he gets more time around the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, well, I think any of these, like younger pitchers, you can always look at guys and you can say, you know what, what what is the crazy scope of it? Jared Jones is one that I put on there, like if people are going absolutely bonkers and you know, you could get logan web for Garrett Crochet and like a little other piece. Yeah, sure, absolutely. The thing I will say about Crochet I haven't quite decided yet is sometimes you'll see guys early on that have like decent fastballs. They'll just kind of pop and until the league catches up to him and he has an incredible fast He was hitting ninety nine with it. He's averaging on the year ninety six, just around essentially ninety seven. He was a little bit down in this last start. He had nine whiffs thirty six percent whiff rate on this pitch, which was awesome. The thing that he's adding into it though, is the slider cutter. He's not really throwing a change up, so there's not insane velo deviation, but still the slider is solid. Those both had forty percent whiff rates. Those both both had really high csws, and they were all commanded over fifty percent in the zone. So what I'm saying is is sometimes I'm trying to remember what the guy was. He might have met Eric Lauer from like a year or two ago, who had just this incredible fastball getting all the whiffs, and it's like, dude, he has nothing else, He's gonna blow up.
Speaker 2: That's not what Crochet is.
Speaker 3: He's got an incredible fastball and he's got two secondaries that are continuously getting whiffs. I think Garrett Crochet can continue. The leg thing sometimes can be bad for some of these pitchers. We saw it happen with McKenzie Gore. The timing mechanism is perfect. He's been a starter at Tennessee when he did it. Actually think the stuff is enough that he's on a garbage team. But Garrett Crochet legit could be like a top thirty five forty sp for the year, So I don't think it's gonna be worth trading him, at least on the White Sox.
Speaker 1: Even on the White Sox, I think with the run support, and if you were a brave, I think that stuff could be a top twenty as well. But he's not. He's a white Soze.
Speaker 2: And that's why I said, like top forty like his stuff. Someone would probably argue with me, like what are you talk good about? Like if he continues this, he'll be blah blah blah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But to Joe's point, bad defense, bad offense, bad every day, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of things, and that stuff piles up, and you say, well, how much is a pile up? Well, it's a difference between you going like, you know, six scoreless innings and looking really good and the difference of you going like five innings some days and getting no decisions because they don't score runs for you or there's an error in the field. The next thing you know, now there he's working. He's got you know, one hundred and ten pitches in you know, four and two thirds because he's working through things because more guys are on base that shouldn't be so all those things do come to fruition. It's a gray star for Crochet. He's looked tremendous, a tremendous performance yesterday, not taking anything away from it, but he's definitely gonna be one of the guys I'm circling and watching in April.
Speaker 2: And you're trying to sell it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're trying to sell I would, I would sell high on him.
Speaker 2: But what is that I'm trying to think of the name for you.
Speaker 1: A good question, that's a good question. I mean, I don't I don't know if this is out of bounds, but I mean Verlander returning like people weren't wondering about when that's gonna be. Is it gonna be soon? Would you take this young hot picture right now? That's that's looking great for the old forty year old Verlander, you know what I think, which, by the way, is one of my favorite movies, four year old Verlander.
Speaker 2: For forty year old Verlander, you're putting the Justin on the pedestal. That's always the problem. The problem is this.
Speaker 3: I think we're I think we're in this like this like middle zone right now where he's really exciting. People are picking him up off the waivers. He's doing good stuff, but he's still like people are asking in the chat, how many innings he's a white SOX don't. Don't I get equations to you, just hold I don't think you can sell high enough yet, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it works right now.
Speaker 3: If he pulls together two, a couple more starts, then we can start talking about like sure, oh believe me.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it today. I'm saying if you've got him at the end of April, you evaluate it and say, look, how good was he in April? Is that the best I'm going to get out of him? And if so, then you think about putting him together and see you can get something out of him. Look if you use great in April and you got Max Suers are returning to the Rangers June first, would you make that move and just kind of coast and go through May I think I might. I think I might, And I think it might be one of these things where you are looking at some of the older pitchers returning, and I know that scares people, but youth and skill is no match for old age and treachery at the end of the day. Also, if you're making sure you're making investments, don't forget use our sponsor bet three sixty five and use that promo code leading Off when you do bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets right there with bet three sixty five, the sponsor of Leading Off Live and everybody, don't forget today special day Wednesday. Right after the show today onto our discord fantacypros dot com slash chat because we are going to be live for cleaning up the Welsh myself on the discord. There's a channel in there. You can pile in there, ask us questions, hang out with us. We're gonna talk some extra baseball, so it's kind of like the extra innings version of Leading Off, which again you know you can't get enough leading Off, So.
Speaker 2: Who knows what's gonna happen in there?
Speaker 3: Anything the way together, there's a great short link. It's Fantasypros dot com slash cleaning Up. It will take you straight to the discord in straight to the room that we're gonna be in and you guys are gett an opportunity to talk. Short link again, Fantasypros dot com slash cleaning Up.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's easy to it's easy, and then you can chat with us.
Speaker 3: You can come on though you will be a part of the podcast if you chat with us, but you can come on and talk with us Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Will make you famous. Keep it clean, but we'll make you famous because we're gonna be putting this on the podcast feed on the audio only side. No video, I know, too much video, too much video. Yeah, we'll get to Noan Jones in a second. There, big dance, We see you before we do a little bit of fun off. You saw this yesterday by Buckson almost got killed by a sausage in Milwaukee. The sausage races were going on, and Byron Buckson was trying to get on the field and the sausage races was happening, and all I kept thinking about was, oh my god, this would be the most Buxton of all Buckston injuries possible, getting run over by his sausage. And there was a moment with his leg when the legs almost got hooked there from the sausage person running in the sausage races and Byron Buckston literally like a ten second, not even like a three second difference, and I just I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was terrifying, It was hilarious, also kind of interesting. Joey Bart acquired by the pirates over there, so Austin Strickland goes back in that deal. Joey bart An his second life in Pittsburgh, or you're just not even paying attention to this.
Speaker 2: No, I mean they just need depth. I think, God, who who the hell was them?
Speaker 1: I think got Henry Davis, who was a catcher in a movie.
Speaker 3: He's the guy, but they had a veteran backup. I'm completely drawing a blank of who they signed.
Speaker 2: But he's injured. Yeah, no, I don't bet Tolly.
Speaker 1: Penya could still catch right now. He's probably like sixty four years old, but he gets still catch it.
Speaker 3: I think catching is I think one of the worst toll if you look at all of sports obviously, like I think like all of offensive linemen defensive linemen, like that's probably physical offensive limon getting just boom every single play is the worst.
Speaker 2: But catching, I'm four, I've been down now one time and my legs are done.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you make a sound every time you be doing I'm like, yeah, there's always a grunt now.
Speaker 3: And yeah, grand all that's the catch. He has many grands. He's been banged up, But no, Joey bart not.
Speaker 1: For how about this fun in Pittsburgh. Yesterday we did get the conversation about snacks. Pittsburgh's got a new one. Have you seen this, Welsh? The pirates have a foot long Parogi pot roast hot dog. Oh so it's a hot dog with pot roast and parogis on top of it. And I gotta tell you, I think I would give this a shot. I love parogies, I love hot dogs. The pot roast I'm about burying.
Speaker 3: The other thing on it is that are those pickles that are are those cucumbers that are just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Those look like I would say, no pickles. That's where I draw the line. I'm not a pickle person. No pickles. But I want to know, is everybody want.
Speaker 2: To eat that AI generated?
Speaker 1: It's not this is not AI generated. This is the actual Nope, this is the actual thing here Perogi pot roast hot dog, which is just fun to say you're a Perogi pot roast hot dog Welsh. Uh, it sounds like an insult from the Sandlot movie, but anyway, it's real. Would you eat it? That's the question I want to know from the chats, so I don't know. Uh. Someone saying Scott saying too much, Mike saying, got to do it. Of course Angelo would grab one. We all know Angela would definitely grab one. Angela, you know, And Donny C says, no pickle, pickles.
Speaker 2: Your rainbow cookie in egg whatever I know looks awful.
Speaker 1: Well, it's more of an Italian thing, the rainbow cookies, so I don't expect you to be familiar with them. It's more of the New York You know, they're delicious cookies. And now all of a sudden, it's like it's like a fried oreo basically.
Speaker 2: You know, it looks great wrapped in eggs. So I'm being sarcathlic.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, Like I would love for these places just start making food that looks good. There there's a chef in there that's like, I hate my life and screw these people. And I'm gonna make a seventy dollars perogi, pot roast, pickled sand Make something that looks good. Show somebody show me. That's gonna be the test the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: Show me something that you're gonna upset the Italians.
Speaker 1: You already, cousin Donni's already upset about the rainbow rainbow cookies are a leak cookies.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's finely.
Speaker 3: I've never had a I'm not complaining about the rainbow cookie. I'm complaining it's wrapped in a Friday or in a Friday.
Speaker 1: It's not a fright egg. It's a it's a it's in a wrapper, it's in a it's Come on.
Speaker 2: Man, Why is all food discussed like making food that looks good? Everyone's some egg roll.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have like my odd filled egg. You can right, look all it is. It's a facilitator. It's you could put buffalo chicken in there. You could put you know, sweets in there, savory things in there. All the egg roll rapper is is a is a vehicle to hold fun stuff. That's it. That's all it is. Just like just like Fantasy Bros. MLB channel is a vehicle to hold us.
Speaker 2: That's where we go.
Speaker 1: Or let's get to the rookie. Lookie, Mason Miller struck out four scoreless ninth and tenth in ing's there for the Red Sox against the Red Sox. Excuse me, I guess you're for the A's Jackson Cherio big hit for him in a big spot with the bases loaded, dude orbi single he is. Crowd was really hyped for that. It was a great moment. He's a great moment, great bit of hitting time.
Speaker 2: He is so good right now. I text friend of the show, You're worried about him.
Speaker 1: You were like, ah, maybe maybe you don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Well, I was drafting him and I had him really high, but yes, I was worried the contact would be an issue. I text our friend of the show, Dennis Sidler, who hooked us up with that the Corbyn Carrol helmet last year. He has Jackson Cherio as a client and I just text him and I was like, he's so good, Like he's making such pro decisions already in his hitting. Not over I thought he might overstep a lot of things and over press.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 3: He he deserves to be leading off, he deserves to be at the tippy top of the lineup, and he really might prove to be, uh, you know, a huge.
Speaker 2: Get a huge, huge git this year.
Speaker 1: I love that moment too, because he really went the other way with that pitch. It was a you know, just put the ball in play kind of moment right faces loaded, put the ball in play, get at least a run in there, and he did that and it was great and plus everybody, you know, and the crowd was very excited. It was a big moment there. You know, all that stuff worked, so that was all very impressive. So nice job by Jackson Churia and now he should have something definitely said, you know, Churio's churros should be the sold everywhere. Oh yeah, I mean that was the easiest lifted.
Speaker 2: What are they gonna do? Dip it in in ketchup and barbecue sauce on.
Speaker 1: It in Philadelphia at a Mexican place that was really good that had chocolate inside, so inside the church that's chocolate, and it was unbelievable, like the gooey kind of oh so good diabetes. All right, let's get to the three up and three down. Marcelo Zoona had two ho runs, but who cares because Bryce Harper at three. Justin Turner went three for three with two doubles in a walk, and Cody Bellinger two for five with a dinger and two ribby's against the Rockies. Speaking of the Rockies, it's first guy to make the downs twice already, and it's a short season so far. Kyle Freeland. He's back again, folks. Seven runs on nine hits and three to third. But despite giving up seven runs, Welsh's or actually went down a little bit. So let that sink. Can you I've been saying this, and I know, you know, another unpopular opinion the Colorado Rockies organization cannot You're never going to win there. It's just never going to happen. No free agent pitchers are gonna come there. Young pitchers don't want to sign there. You're always gonna have this problem. I don't know what the special sauce is or what the formula is for the Rockies being relevant, but it's starting to feel like it's just never gonna happen. And I that I mean, I know they had some great moments back in the day with all the Raga and Bashett and all those guys where they just mashed teams into oblivion. I get that there was that little window with Matt Holliday that was pretty good. But outside that Welsh, it's just been brutal for the Rockies forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be development, you know, like develop players that you don't have to go and give hundreds of millions of dollars for them to fail like Chris Bryant, it would be lower level development, which you know they got guys coming. Jordan Beck looks really good, Ade Lamador both players you could see this year. Zach Veen might be fine. They're trying to get some pitching. Chase Dolander was a top pitching prospect from last year's draft. But it's developing within the organization. And also not year after year playing guys like Ian Desmond over your top prospects or.
Speaker 1: Signing Daniel Murphy when you have two guys who can't play the enfield exactly. Like, that's the kind of stuff that just it blows my mind, but they keep doing it. Here's a question from a new subscriber, Anthony, Uh, you guys really help you with by draft. You're welcome, thanks for subscribing. Was wondering who would you start today in the utail spot, Vinnie Pasquentino or torkl Sin And Anthony says, thanks, Oh, you're leaving that to me. Who's gonna give you first crack at it? Yeah, I'm a magnetimus.
Speaker 2: I get at the not looking at the matchups.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Paso's got Corbyn Burns today and Spencer Torkelsen has Adrian Hauser tours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I said Torque was my default. I would go to.
Speaker 3: I go with the better player regardless. But yeah, it's the horrific matchup for Vinnie, So Torklesen.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right? Coming up next here. The injury report actually not so bad today, mostly positive stuff. Guys working their way back for a change. Walker Bueller makes another mind like rehab start on Saturday. Sonny Gray with the hamshring issue today, he's gonna make a double a star. He's gonna throw a simulated game. I should say not to start. Paul Seawald has the oblique issue he's dealing with. He's throwing from flat ground, so there you go from sixty feet. Jordan Romano threw a bullpen yesterday our newt bar Lars Neutbar zero for three with a ribby, and Tuesday's minor league rehab games, so he should be back maybe by the weekend, I would think. And that joey Otani is throwing from flat ground for those of you in dynasty leagues who care about him pitching again or throwing from sixty feet there, So guys working their way back. Nice day, of injuries to actually have something a little bit on the positive side. Well, speaking of positive, we were very positive yesterday on the bets, which means it's time for and hopefully we've got it this time. The best bets of the day. There you go with me, Joey p in the Welsh yesterday we were on fire on MLB. The only thing on mad is I did not bet my home run call Bryce harper Man.
Speaker 2: I almost did mine too, I almost mine, and I usually do.
Speaker 1: I just got busy with stuff, kids home from spring break. But today we're back at it. Some weather in some games you gotta worry about, but I love this one here. Yesterday we nailed that Tampa Bay one to two. On the upset. We had the positive money on Zach Eflin Chef's kiss. It was beautiful Seattle minus one and a half on the run line versus Cleveland today plus one third two is the number you're getting plus money on that for Seattle. George Kirby on the mound, speaking to George Kirby, we've got a prop on him too, but also Corbyn Burns depending on the weather here in this first game, six and a half strikeouts, I'm gonna go the over here against the Kansas City Royals minus won ten and George Kirby over on the four and a half strikeouts. Now it's moved to five and a half, but this morning, wake up, the early bird gets the good line. Four and a half was the number on George Kirby this morning. It was glorious. Lock that in and I'm doing that same game. Parlay here with George Kirby over on the four and a half or the five and a half strikeouts whenever you want. With the Seattle run line minus one and a half, you put those two things together, you're getting more than two to one right now, You're getting somewhere around two forty to forty four. So Welsh, that's how I'm approaching today, Wednesday, the third. What are you looking for on the betting market?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm gonna say I'm gonna try to be picky today because I yesterday I came right out the gates with my Renoald Lopez strikeout prop that one smashed. I don't feel as confident on some of those because they got really straight. I think with some of these k props, some of the players you would love to get Kirby already moving would have been one that I would take. So if you can sign find four and a half, you definitely should. So I'm actually not in the prop market at least for these bets. Follow on the betting pros app if you guys want to see any other bets that are added, which I probably will add a few more, and I'll tell you actually when I was sitting on but here are my three, and you're gonna have to act quick at least on two of these. I'm going to Atlanta and I'm taking their team total runs. Everything else with Atlanta is rough. The run line, the alt run lines, they're not great. Odds, everything you want to play not great. But if you can find the team total runs through the first five innings, you can go two and a half minus one twenty. That's a pretty good line for them to score three runs in the first five innings. So I'm with that second up, I've got San Diego. I'm taking the full game run line minus one and a half, and I'm getting plus money. With Joe Musgrove on on the docket, Zak Thompson also has been bad. I think there's gonna be some offense there. The bet I was kind of sitting and thinking about was total basis Fernando Tatis Junior. You can get right around even money. I think they're gonna score. So San Diego minus one and a half for plus money, and then I'm putting a little parlay together. It's a first five money line parlay. Atlanta and Boston can get plus one ten on bet three six five Pavetta I would have loved to pick his strikeout prop. It's seven and a half against the A's today, so I'm going with Boston for the win against the A's they stink. And I'm going with Atlanta first five though, so I'm betting on the starting pitchers parlay those for plus money.
Speaker 2: Those are my three bets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tricky day out there for sure on the betting slate, but we like all the things that were involved. And of course don't forget join our group for leading off if you want to bet with us, have some fun and compete a little bit bettingpros dot com slash leading Off, and of course make sure you download that Betting Pros app and place all your bets where at bet three six' five bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus, bets but use that promo code leading off and make sure you subscribe not only No Betting, pros but also To Fantasy pros M. Lb, yeah all, right let's get to the home run. Calls see if we can follow up. YESTERDAY i actually changed my home run call during the. Show, YEAH i just liked something a little bit. MORE i was going back and forth AND i decided to change. It but let's look at the, leaderboard which also. Changed So paz he's still at the top of. Five bark P sclarka is at. Five we got a punch of people at, four and then there's me tied for third with. THREE i see The welsh still on the board, too SO i like the highlights. There nice a nice job. There by the, Way i'm a. Dope the other DAY i, said, hey we need a picture of the vladdie, bat and the picture of the lattie bat is in. There it's literally an arrow pointing to the autograph bat that we're giving. Away so once, again our team is way smarter than. Me but everybody knew that. Already, welsh where are you going with your home run call for?
Speaker 2: Today my, Friend, Well i've already kind of let that out of the bag with my. Bets it's.
Speaker 3: Funny John stock for down, there says home run, Call, Manny i'm actually with. THAT i was thinking about, that AND i decided to go in the other. Direction i'm going With Fernando Tatis. Junior Zach, thompson who is on the, bump gave UP i think three homers in his first.
Speaker 2: START i think The San.
Speaker 3: Diego guys early on are pretty good. Bets might even be a first five bet in there For San. Diego many suffered and struggled a little bit hit around two. Thirty tatis, hasn't AND i think he's gonna drop one. TODAY i also like picking him at the top because maybe one extra potential at. Bat So i'm gonna go With Tatis junior from a home run call, today.
Speaker 1: All, right very. NICE i decided TO i Had. YELICH i was going back and forth on that WHEN i THINK i found one a little, bit you, know Because Joey p's the slump. Breaker that's WHAT i did, yesterday, right broke the slump of One Bryce harper and you, know also slumping Mister alvarez In. Houston so let's go, him dang. It did you go? Out all of this is even.
Speaker 2: Better he's THE bvp play of the.
Speaker 3: Day by the, way if you if anyone wanted to, PAY i was gonna go him AND i pivoted.
Speaker 2: Off so this is this is not.
Speaker 1: Good alvarez going. Yard i'm breaking everybody out of the. Slumps that's WHAT i do here on the, Program Tatis. Alvarez if you want to make a home run, call now's the time to go do. It and, again our discord is. Free we just mentioned we're gonna be on right after This fantasypros Dot com slash Chat. Welsh if people want to join us for cleaning up right after the, show where.
Speaker 3: Do they go fantasypros Dot com slash cleaning. Up it will take you right not only to the, discord but to the room that we're going to.
Speaker 1: Be and to the room where it, happens just like In. Hamilton by the, way who's cleaning up this after you eat? This that's WHAT i, wanted so gross cleaning? Up trust you not Like parogi's.
Speaker 2: AND i just don't like it just looks.
Speaker 3: Great LIKE i, said it's it's okay to make food look, good not just like by the, Way i'm gonna HIT ai BECAUSE i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't know what the WORD i was trained to. SAY i called it A vaudeville.
Speaker 3: Egg and then as soon AS i said, it you notice on the, VIDEO i was, like, well that Would vaudeville was like silent movie, stuff and it's not.
Speaker 1: Silent vaudeville was theater back in the twenties and turn of the century time where they had all the like the song and dance. Acts that's.
Speaker 2: What oh, yeah, YEAH i guess you're right.
Speaker 3: Here But i'm gonna go Into. Ai you, See i'm really. Struggling i'm gonna go Into ai and bring tomorrow to see what A vaudeville egg looks. Like i'm gonna see what what.
Speaker 1: What it's definitely wearing one of those like white hats with the tricolor brim kind of, thing and it's like and wearing some sort of vest and a singing some sort OF i.
Speaker 2: Bet it'll look better to eat than THAT.
Speaker 1: PAROCHI i don't, know you know, what maybe SOME ai ballpark. Food maybe we could see what comes With maybe there's like, crack because you know HOW ai doesn't work, Right like there'll be crackerjacks on top of the pot dog or some weird things going on there, possibly SO i don't. Know we'll, see we'll. See let's go fantasy PROS Mlb slumpbuster sounds like A Ruckers jersey fat. Sandwich do you know what a fat sandwich? Is? Welsh, okay fat sandwich is Something Jersey. RUTGERS i do. KNOW i do know Because mayor. Knows so in The rutgers food trucks around The ruckers, area they have these amazing sandwiches which you'll get like burger, fries you, know chicken fingers all on one sandwich is like all the stuff you would eat at a, bar but on a. Sandwich and there's all these different it's called a Fat daryl and a Fat joe and a Fat welsh and a fact like there's a different ones that have different. Names but it's, bizarre it's. Crazy it's like a hot talk shit and make our, own you, know we should make our. Own make a Fat joe in a Fat. Welsh see Cousin donnie. Knows jersey boys all. Know The jersey people know What i'm talking. About and now they even sell, them like in the actual pizza. Places nowadays too in some, spots so Crazy jerseys a crazy.
Speaker 2: Place take this to cleaning. Up we'll talk about the sandwiches and, everything all, right.
Speaker 1: Eh jump over there fantasypros Dot com Slash. Chat join The discord, today don't forget sink your leagues over at my PLAYBOOK. Mlb download the. App make your life, easier make your wins more prolific with the tools At Fantasy i'm telling, you, folks it's the way to. Go and of, course if you haven't already subscribed to the, channel drop your comments below because we're giving away The Trophy Smack championship. Trophy we want you to win this bad, boy drop your, comments subscribe to the. Channel that's all you gotta do to, win and win you shall at some point with our good pals over At Trophy. Smack that'll do it for. Us but the story of the game goes on for. More join us On discord and cleaning up right. Now we'll see you next. Time. Kids enjoy Your wednesday. Baseball appreciate