Speaker 1: Hi, guys. God, I'm so excited, so pro fished.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, we're shining right now, shine and shine and shine and shineing. Yeah. Winning, that's what we're doing right now. We're doing great.
Speaker 4: See how many times did you watch the Beyonce Coachella performance?
Speaker 3: You know the one that the one song? That's what's the song? Everybody mad? I watched that performance about twenty times.
Speaker 1: I was getting any money? Everybody mad? Yeah? And then I downloaded the song and it doesn't sound the same. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It needs the fucking horn, needs the band, but I really needs it.
Speaker 1: It No, it needs Beyonce dancing. No, it needed the band, dude. I'm like, what are trombones at? Yeah? Drums? It needs some dancers. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't get into it as much as I. And then she performed a second time. Did you see Is there a tape.
Speaker 1: For the second performance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: They didn't do that.
Speaker 3: They just they're so smart. Yo, that's what I want to have, like marketing and promote. I need a team, that's what the fuck we need, dude, We need a team.
Speaker 4: I spoke to my friend who was at Coachella. For both weekends, and I was like, well, how much does it cost? Because I just want to know. Was she there for both weekends? She was there both weekends, and she said it cost four hundred dollars, and then she spent a bunch of money. You spend money on like food and merch and stuff.
Speaker 3: I was like, four hundred dollars. I feel like it should be more. We could do four hundred we could do I mean, steer, I feel like I'll have four hundred extra dollars.
Speaker 1: We can split a ticket.
Speaker 4: But you but once you're in, you get to see Like it was when we went to Afropunk. You don't pay to see each person perform individually, right, It's wild. So the people went to see Beyonce just stood there and waited for Beyonce the entire weekend.
Speaker 1: Bitch, no way, they were not giving up their spot. What time did she go on? Like eleven o'clock at night?
Speaker 3: Girl by, do you know how much drugs you gotta be on? You gotta be like sitting on the ground the whole time waiting for her. I feel like the people who came to see Beyonce and parked their asses by her stage were probably not even doing drugs.
Speaker 1: They want to be so bad, they want to be sober, so bad, so bad. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Drugs to do something like that. I feel like if I go to Cochella, I'm gonna do drugs. Yeah, definitely, like a little bit of a little bit of molly, a little bit of trooms shrooms.
Speaker 4: No no cook came for me. My body is a temple nigga. Speaking of temples, I went to Uh. I went for a run the other day. Body still hurts, okay. I did a couple laps and I was like, ah.
Speaker 1: I want to work.
Speaker 3: I just want to get I want to get my body tightened. Right after I see Kelly Rowland, I was just like, fuck, like that is body goals Like she thick but still in shape, but like you know, she's there, but they're not like, uh, prominent, you know, like I know that they're not in your face. They're not they're humble abs. And so that's what the body I would like for the summer.
Speaker 1: You want to be slim, thick, You're gonna have to have a baby.
Speaker 3: No. I mean last year, last summer I was thick, and then what happened.
Speaker 1: The guest is laughing.
Speaker 3: I feel some dust on my shoulder, and it's the damn gas.
Speaker 1: That's all the huffing and touffing.
Speaker 3: Blowing your house down, blowing your body down, the big bad wolf, the.
Speaker 1: Big dusty wolf. AnyWho, Yeah, I would, I honestly I want that. I what it is.
Speaker 3: I gotta eat, I gotta go to the gym, and I got a bike. Biking really helps with the body, it really does.
Speaker 1: I don't three.
Speaker 3: We have an extra bike. I'm not about to let me get murdered. We're not gonna get bared.
Speaker 1: Bike. Dude.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like I'm you won't do skating, you won't do biking. I can't skate and I can't really ride a bike.
Speaker 1: It's like, so, what do you the apocalypse? What are we gonna use you for? What do you you me for? Safe in the house?
Speaker 3: You won't use me for prayers. I'm gonna pray to God. You're not gonna listen to you because you gave. But when I prayed, God is gonna be like I hear you, my daughter.
Speaker 1: He's not. He don't he don't hear you. Good fucking lord. He sends lesbians to voicemail. Shut up. Why my friends. I literally don't know what thinking of not knowing why we're friends.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The guest today, uh is a friend. So we're not doing expertise.
Speaker 3: Did you see how I just skipped it because I don't have one and you just and I know you don't have one.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do the expertise.
Speaker 3: You're the expert of not letting me do smooth transitions. I am okay, Well I'll cock block you cock block me when I make comments. You cock block me with actual cock and you cocklock Marie.
Speaker 1: I do not cock block you in real life.
Speaker 3: I talk a lot of shit about blocking you, but there's not been one, damn dude that I was like, oh yeah, this is the one for you.
Speaker 1: And I was like, actually, I'm gonna stop this.
Speaker 4: That's not he don't have to be the one for mesis. But I mean, you don't beat like Ali open the dick to me.
Speaker 1: What do you be? Like? Are you? Are you serious? Are you? Are we gonna do this? Let's do it, Marie.
Speaker 3: I am first of all, if anything, I hold you at like a really high standard. So I just want you with somebody that you deserve to be with, not everybody.
Speaker 1: Deserves to you, Marie. Yes, yes, we.
Speaker 3: Didn't give you your fucking microphone. We did not intro you yet, so shut up, Marie. I just feel like not any and everybody should be in the Marie Foston Temple.
Speaker 1: That's all. I'm not blocking you, boo. That's called black No, it isn't.
Speaker 3: When the right person comes, who has a job both limbs, they have to have both their legs.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't really have to have a job. You know, I'm not gonna marry him, you know, speaking of not having a job.
Speaker 3: The guest today, no, Yo, ready for you.
Speaker 1: We're not ready for you, dude, you ain't got no credit. So just like nig over here, our next guest is this niggle Sidney. Do you want to talk about your expertise since you interrupted.
Speaker 3: You No, dude, all that and you didn't even want to actually say anything.
Speaker 1: Unbelieved, Yo, I'm the expert in.
Speaker 3: We've definitely been oil and vinegar, Laidler, oil and water, whatever the hell you call it. We've been opposites complete I believe, always been opposites. No lately like you just be like I'll say something and you'd be like, no, actually, we're not like, just now, just let's talk about how we were at a show.
Speaker 1: Marie was being really mean. You're a mean person.
Speaker 3: I've been a mean person consistently since nineteen ninety six, because that's when I was born.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she was I'm not the show, just doing my things.
Speaker 4: Ghost and City was like Allay like screaming from the back that I was being mean, and.
Speaker 1: The crowd was like, kind of witted. No, she screams. People are like, oh no, this is not good. And I was like, Sidney, you your room.
Speaker 3: No. They were definitely like if she wasn't pretty, we definitely fucked this bitch up.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what they were thinking at all.
Speaker 3: That's they let you get away with it because they're like, well, she's got cute cheese on, her hair is big, she's pretty.
Speaker 1: If you was missing one tooth, girl, they wouldn't even allow it.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, look at that homeless man. And I'm like, well, I'm gonna tell you something about this. You're telling about yourself rapp. Yeah all right, well, Sidney, way to bring you know, you just killed all of my momentum.
Speaker 1: I'm tired now you've.
Speaker 3: Been tired since. Wow, that's how we feel. That's how you feel right now because you got a new T shirt on. You dude, disrespect me in my home. You disrespected me, calling me a cock blocker. You're really giving me this title now, even though all I do is say nothing but amazing things.
Speaker 1: You can say amazing things.
Speaker 4: About me while I'm there and then like a dude come up and you'd be like, nah, nigga, you're not her.
Speaker 3: T keep it keep it moving, you can. That's what cop blocking. And she's like, City's like, that's not cock blocking, all right? There he dusty open micros. Then I don't talk to comedians.
Speaker 1: Talk to him. I don't talk.
Speaker 3: He must be the one, so that I'll be like, non niggas, she ain't got time for you.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't go to open mic, so I don't even see these people.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that they be in your inbox, and you're telling me that you don't coalk block.
Speaker 1: But you do cockwalk anyway. Thank you for not letting me hook up with anybody. Poor. That's all it is speaking of poor.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, right on time, God is good, God, my god, it's every lady's always right on time.
Speaker 1: Okay, this next guest here.
Speaker 4: Friend has been here before, but you guys didn't get blessed to hear his episode yet.
Speaker 1: But he's a funny guy, super funny.
Speaker 3: He's somebody that I feel like. He's a funny guy. He used to walk, yes, but he's actually a stand up comedian. He's open for Michael ja before. That's like a big thing. I guess you know I was on TV. Is a YouTube He Philly expert.
Speaker 2: Experts want a son, come down, Marie, you need you need to go to Philly and get you a nice man. That because there's nothing but gentlemen out there with nothing but we a little dusty like y'all say, but that's a sign of endearment.
Speaker 1: Though, do we even say wait, hold on, do we even say your name? No?
Speaker 3: He just starts. People know who this is? Not like they're gonna know who it is when I say your name. I mean they might recognize him from TV. Yeah, he's a Philly expert. It's conquest.
Speaker 5: Y'all got sound effects yet?
Speaker 4: Did you bring the clapping app Yeah, clap your feet together the up, Reggie, this is wonderful. High Reggie, you're from Philly and you're saying that the men in Philly are nice, but then they are in New York.
Speaker 2: I mean, am I not a sweet guy from Philly?
Speaker 3: You are sweet, but I don't know if you're anybody's type.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is plenty.
Speaker 2: Of wonderful man Derek Monroe, Chris nothing but meek meek.
Speaker 1: Wow, those are all people that I don't want to do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean he just got out of jail and all. But yeah, definitely not my type.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you only been in Philly one time? First of all.
Speaker 1: No, I've been to Philly twice theater.
Speaker 3: No, actually i've been to I had a my ex boyfriend went to Temple, so I was from Philly. We've been all through Philly before.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Listen.
Speaker 3: I got my Nokia phone stolen from a house party in Philly and then I had to go meet at a Checkers to get my phone back, and they tried to charge me two hundred dollars for Nokia And it's not even that's a.
Speaker 2: Very Philly things. Stilling phones at house parties, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: They made on brand for them.
Speaker 3: They made me come meet them at four o'clock in the morning and Checkers, Wait, someone stole your phone and then told you had to give them two hundred dollars to get it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a check, and you met them and you went.
Speaker 3: I went with my I went with my boyfriend at the time, and I was like, Yo, you would have just got a new phone for like fifty dollars.
Speaker 5: That had to be like ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to.
Speaker 5: It was like thirty.
Speaker 2: When it's happened, It's happened at thirty in Philly.
Speaker 4: So tired of yo, Sydney you were This was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: This was when I was in college. Dude, phones cost like fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: You gotta little rebate and then it was free. I feel like that's what phones us. What happened was I needed my phone because I took the bus from Philly to Massachusetts. So I needed my I need my phone to get back to school.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't need your phone to get back to school.
Speaker 2: You know what the bus was. You have jumped on Meds and you stayed down in Temple with your boyfriend. Yes, how was that North Philly?
Speaker 1: You know what? The campus was nice, but outside of the campus was Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's when that should get up.
Speaker 1: That's when turned into.
Speaker 5: It gets it gets bad around North Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he the amount of times he told me that he got robbed or like people that he knew was like robbed at gun point?
Speaker 1: Is what did this man look like like? Describe him physically? We want to see very light skin, very tall.
Speaker 3: He's a ball player, No, he should have played ball, but he's actually like a doctor.
Speaker 1: Now really yeah, and you keep up with him. I mean I see him on Instagram keeping up with him. That don't he make the introduction? See oh my.
Speaker 2: God, you could definitely said you definitely cock blocking Marie. Wait, definitely listening to that. You definitely sound like you block what.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you?
Speaker 1: Why do you think that? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: She just she just described it.
Speaker 2: Every time a man come talking my husband his money, he broke it is you don't know nothing about him.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about him. But I see his shoes and I'd be like, what are those? What are the Meanwhile, he's a doctor, She's like, what are the around said you're gonna be a Lesbion team. That's not true.
Speaker 3: I honestly I always pushed Marie towards greatness, looking like that always gymnastics very trying. We go out, Marie, I'm like, look, I'm like, well look at that guy.
Speaker 1: You're like, and what is this?
Speaker 5: U was stick last summer?
Speaker 3: I don't remember that I was when his whole face is like, okay, yeah, you couldn't tell my thickness by your big ass. You're with your big ass pounds. Oh doing what walking because you don't have money for the.
Speaker 5: New York saved my life?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you read it used to be three hundred pounds thirty to be exactly thirty. Since I've known you, you couldn't even sit on this couch if you When I.
Speaker 2: First moved here from Philly, Philly kept me fat all those cheese steaks and ship.
Speaker 3: I had a Philly cheese steak recently, And where'd you go? What's the famous one? The famous spot? It's that's where you went. That's a very tauristy tours talking about it.
Speaker 1: What's like, what's the big deal with Philly cheese seak? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Greasy, greasy, they delicious, Let's don't forget that.
Speaker 3: So I feel like a chopped cheese from about Dagga cheese.
Speaker 1: Chopped cheese is uh, it's like the beef like ground beef.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why Harlem chicks edges would be out.
Speaker 1: Don't have edges.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of edges in Harlem.
Speaker 1: So it's called it's called chopped cheese. Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: I'm so tired of you.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: We got to end this podcast right now. Time we got less ye.
Speaker 5: Trap and what is it on?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, phillyes steak che steak.
Speaker 2: I would say, get bordinary. It's in the hood North Philly. I'm not going to you go out there. It's gonna smell like p it's gonna be niggas.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go to the yo window. Does this look like you?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it would be.
Speaker 2: If you go to Broadenary and get a cheese steak, it's gonna smell like pe. Niggas gonna be trying to rub musslem ore on you. I don't know they would love your Philly man.
Speaker 1: Steak. How do you know we get the Philly from here?
Speaker 5: How do you make you walk?
Speaker 1: Because I lost eighty talk this way?
Speaker 2: Naga bus, China bus, greyhound, SAMN track.
Speaker 1: Ground is awful. Oh amstruk, you got amstruck money.
Speaker 2: If I got to get the Philly really really quickly. Yeah, if you book it in Advanil.
Speaker 1: How long does it take you to get to Philly from here?
Speaker 5: Stop at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and to Any went to Philly in a snowstorm. It took us a cool hour. No, we did remember that out there, Oh for good, good comedy. And the people were there, they showed up.
Speaker 2: And how the Philly Cross is dope. They don't give a not sensitive. You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: It was we had actually had a good time. I like I like that. So, Reggie, where Philly are you from? I'm from West Philly, born and raised on the playground. How are y'all not tired of that yet?
Speaker 2: Nope? Nope, not at all. Are you tired of it? You should be tired of chop cheese, but you still promoting that.
Speaker 1: I don't eat it. That's why you're not thick.
Speaker 5: That's why, yeah said thinks last.
Speaker 1: Year, growing growing, They are think exactly.
Speaker 5: From West Philly. And then I moved up West Oak Plane.
Speaker 1: The street, huh is that a street?
Speaker 5: That a neighborhood. So it's uptown. It's like New York.
Speaker 2: Like West Philly, you got uptown in New York, you got uptown here, but Uptown here biggest ship, whereas uptown is like four blocks across Broad Street. But Phillip and popping Man, Philly, it's for Super Bowl Eagles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you finally, finally, you guys didn't know how to act. You guys do y'all didn't know how to act when y'all want.
Speaker 5: Every sports team.
Speaker 1: That's true, burning ship, that's all.
Speaker 5: I was out there that night.
Speaker 3: But Philly, y'all don't have much to burn. So if you burn one can, trash can, that's the whole fucking place.
Speaker 2: I went down there and it was mostly white people, of course, people that are like but it was it was very entertaining to watch. Cops was out there tripping. It was it was fun like it was.
Speaker 1: Cops were flipping their own cars over.
Speaker 2: Cops didn't give a ship, and you could do. You could have did anything you wanted in the city of Philadelphia that night.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So you went home for the I went home, watched the game with my pop, and I'm gonna go home for the Sixers championship too.
Speaker 1: You got a dad that's so great.
Speaker 5: My dad's a Philadelphia cop.
Speaker 1: You know that. Well, the listeners don't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my dad's a Philadelphia cop. So that's what I was going to do before I moved here.
Speaker 5: But I was too overweight to.
Speaker 1: Be a cop. You wanted to take the tar and they told you.
Speaker 5: They tried to make me be a corrections officer.
Speaker 1: I can see you doing it.
Speaker 3: I want to be a correction.
Speaker 2: But I was about to do that. Then this old, this old old ceo. Dude, he knew me from when I was kids. Just like, man, you don't want to do that. He was like, you ain't that type of nigga.
Speaker 1: That's what correction officer body? Though, I do. But that Reggie showed up the picture of his he looked like SpongeBob. His was like SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: It's like, I couldn't believe he showed me your butt leave. My butt looked like people look like to us.
Speaker 2: Wait, but I didn't know that having a having a bad butt was a thing.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: You are it. You're the poster child of a bad ass.
Speaker 5: Cared about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girls like us that have like good butts. Yo, I got a good back though, but one.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a holy but yes, I do. Dude telling them I got a butt, she got something back there. Thanks, friends, I see you tried.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If Sydney got a waist trainer and like everything was like like twelve inches around the waist, her butt would look massive.
Speaker 1: It is a butt like a shotgun, like a shot.
Speaker 3: Yo, are we gonna get anything done at this podcast? I feel like we're accomplishing a lot. We're learning about the Philly Man. So you're you were you almost want to do corrections.
Speaker 1: But you wanted to be a cop. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Almost, I wanted. I was trying to be a cop. But then they was like no. They told me I had to lose eighty pounds. You did, no, but this was the way. This was when I was like, I thought I couldn't do it. I'm like, I'm doing that ship and they made me be they try to make me be a corrections officer.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that that's not the path he went. I'm so glad either yauld have been.
Speaker 5: I would have been.
Speaker 1: That ship fucks.
Speaker 2: People up, even even tho people that worked there, like their mind is different.
Speaker 5: So I'm so glad. Then I tried to be a fireman.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: You wanted to do everything that you had to be physical. Then you have to like three hundred and thirty pounds. Can't climb that finass, that ladder on the truck.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: Before I'm here.
Speaker 3: Everything that requires you to move your biggest hands. You were like because I wanted to be swat.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: Like no, no, no, I was going to be a spot. No.
Speaker 2: But you understand I was still in like football shape, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But they football, it's fat football players. I was in football shape.
Speaker 3: You were shaped like a football, shaped like a linebacker.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I was still in shape to do the training, meaning.
Speaker 1: Like, but she was three thirty, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: But I was muscle though, No, I was muscle.
Speaker 1: The lies that fat people tell No, I was muscle. It was pounds.
Speaker 3: You gotta have the confidence of a Reggie Conquest, y know the fact that he was like, I was muscle.
Speaker 5: I was muscle.
Speaker 1: I wish I had old pictures talking.
Speaker 3: Well, what is the firefighters test? The Fireman's test?
Speaker 5: It's training.
Speaker 2: You go to a fireman camp and some ship, and did you do that?
Speaker 1: I was going to do that.
Speaker 5: You know what the city of Philadelphia did.
Speaker 2: They pushed the test back for three years because it's this one, you know Bush and all that ship.
Speaker 1: So they just tried to curve you.
Speaker 3: They're the day niggas was in their auditioning.
Speaker 1: People getting called back. They were sending other people Fireman's scripts. It's just not you, that's it, Yo.
Speaker 2: That shit hurt me because every time I seen the fire, every time I see a fire trug. I still think about that to this day. Like I knew that test you had to take a hundred You had to take a test. There's a hundred questions. You had to get all of them, right. I knew every single answer.
Speaker 1: You knew the answer, but you physically no.
Speaker 2: This The thing was Fireman was hyping me up, like, nah, you'll get that weight off, Like you know, Fireman is normally jack and like, Yo, we're gonna get that weight off.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get keep going, keeping.
Speaker 1: Were they're going to the gym with you where you're picking you up.
Speaker 2: They were training with us and everything like they was. They was determined to get this weight off. So I was training with these dudes and don't worry about we're going to do the test. We go do the test in the city Philadelphia. Push that test back and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't the city of Philadelphia. The whole city was like you too big for this. Yeah. The Mayoria was.
Speaker 5: Like, nah, yeah, I'm telling that should hurt. That should hurt.
Speaker 2: To this day, every time I see a fire truck, I think about that.
Speaker 5: And I had it all planned.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was gonna be a fireman, and I'm gonna do stand up at night because you know, Siremon worked four days on four days off.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: But but after the four days of like fire and stuff, don't you want to.
Speaker 2: Like firemen don't when do they be chilling? They be chilling in the firehouse. But the thing is they got to stay overnight. Yeah, firemen have to stay in the fire house in case of the fireman.
Speaker 1: So you were Ford.
Speaker 5: I don't know how it is in New York.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's a lot of fires in Philly though.
Speaker 3: No, it's a lot of fire trucks whizzing down the street in Brooklyn though.
Speaker 1: But I've never seen a fire.
Speaker 2: It's never a fire. It's like some old lady fell.
Speaker 5: And call the fire department.
Speaker 1: Why do they call the fire department for the old lady that falls in my fireman? I don't know. I feel like you know the answers.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that wasn't one of the answers though, Like it was like extinguish your answers like this extinguished Yeah, like grease fire and ship and all that shit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that. Well, how do you stop at grease fires? They they don't the water on it, definitely, But I don't remember that ship now. Oh god, I'm just saying that. She was ten years ago when I was in football, in shape, Reggie, like a football shape. Now I'm in great shape. Now you are? You look great?
Speaker 5: I've been running.
Speaker 1: You look great, Reggie. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 5: I can only run here though.
Speaker 2: I try to work out, and Philly niggas be like, what the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 5: Like they be cussing me out?
Speaker 3: So I just want to do You don't do the rocky workout. You don't run up the stairs and run. My stairs are good for you.
Speaker 5: If you don't get your fucking feet off of me.
Speaker 1: What's wrong? You gotta something? Milk, Reggie, laugh.
Speaker 5: Philly for sure, Philly damn mood.
Speaker 3: So funny because your face is so pretty and your feet are so that, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 1: They are bad? They look like little squares. Why do you got a nerve? They have the rhyme stones on your big stone.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's confetti. It's a party on my tone now dazzled and I was like, yo, if I put some glitter on this ship. God was like, nah, nacis.
Speaker 3: Let me go ahead and send that to voicemail. Yeah, so, Reggie, you don't do Rocky is Philly?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? It was made in Philly.
Speaker 3: He not.
Speaker 1: It's a character that's that Isn't there like a real gym?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's no real gym. It's a statue in Philly with the Art Museum.
Speaker 5: So is it not a real movie or no, it's a real movie, but it's a character. Rocky ain't real.
Speaker 1: He might be on. I thought that the gym that he trained at was a real gem. Yeah, oh in the movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, seen the movie Rocky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the boxing I thought was like a like a notorious thing is everything is shot in Philly, but that gym that he was at is gone.
Speaker 1: Oh they took it down after Creede. Yeah, it was going, Oh they're shooting Creed right now. You're doing Creed too?
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan Wenna have to jump on that Chinatown. Let's do it, Marie.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I see you in a movie with him, Thank you so much, because I feel like it's.
Speaker 5: Going like a server in a restaurant scene.
Speaker 1: Here, yo, see you in a movie with Michael B. Jordan too, as the car that he drive away, the car he was as a Brins truck. Excuse me, mister Jordan.
Speaker 5: Did y'all like Creed?
Speaker 1: That was the best I've ever seen his body the best. It's so big. You're talking about the movie. I ain't really, I'm just talking about his body.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought it was a great representation to feel the parts that they shot it at.
Speaker 5: It's dope to watch.
Speaker 2: Something You're from New York, right, so you see it all the time in the movies. You too, Yeah, it's dope being from Philly. And then like a movie like that shot in Philly. So I'm watching, Oh ship, that's blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: And that's not that great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But when they do that in movies for New York City, I'm like, it don't look that clean. That corner don't look like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like everything in Enlightening and everything is shot in New York, right, I feel like I'm lessed that about New York.
Speaker 1: When I lived in LA for like a month, I was watching Pretty Women and I was like, oh, that sounds from right. Yeah, I know whereose hoes are at.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every time I see a Philly every time I see a film shot in Philly, I'm like, Yo, that's crazy right there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Rocky Creed, what else is has been shot in Philly? What's that movie Jamie Fox did a while ago? Bait Bait? Is it? Baby? I can't believe you remember that movie that was trash?
Speaker 3: It's bath the one that he was they dig up like money under the the baseball Fielders.
Speaker 1: Was that one with Gabrielle Union. No, no, it was Jamie Fox. Gabrielle Union was in Jamie Fox was like the one he was going to have sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, this was like a thriller. This was I remember still living in Philly when they were shooting this movie, and we used to just be watching, like, oh, ship, they shooting the movie here here. Everybody just walk past and feel like you got a gang of niggas, Like, Yo, they're shooting a movie right here, Like That's that's how I know Creed is crazy.
Speaker 1: C New York.
Speaker 3: We walk I walked, the pas be like I'm sorry, we're shooting something, can you not? And I be like nope, I live here, and I walk through and I don't even.
Speaker 5: You know what I do.
Speaker 2: Since I was doing, since I learned the background, the background world, you could just walk to the catering and get something.
Speaker 3: Because you look like a background, look like somebody would be like a person too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Come on, every time I see a catering truck, I follow those arrows in those pink sounds, and.
Speaker 1: Then you try to pick up something. They're like, sir, you mean you want the apple? Apple for you? Sir. They're like, the crew's not eating today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Reggie's like, I'm the background. They're like, I go right to them, follow them signs and get some of me. Every single time, Reggie have a question, John, what's this Jawn thing?
Speaker 1: About Jawn?
Speaker 2: What doesn't mean?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a nown okay, it's everything everything going some place of things in New York. Say in New York we say son, son and Philly, y'all say.
Speaker 5: Everything Son, I call it or b or I feel like sis just started.
Speaker 1: No, but we say B. We say yo, B what's good like we don't say B, y'all don't.
Speaker 2: Say like yo to bo like John can be. Y'all went to this John. She came back and we went to the John over there. I got something, You got something from the from the John over there. And then we went back to our crib.
Speaker 1: Dumb.
Speaker 3: And then I jo I feel like I used the drawing, and then I went to the drawing, and then this joining.
Speaker 1: And then I was sitting on the jowing. I ran out of toilet paper. Everything is dickhead, dickhead bull b U l b.
Speaker 3: B.
Speaker 1: This is dumb.
Speaker 3: That sounds Listen, I already speak grammatically terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need to before John.
Speaker 5: Just another word thanks to.
Speaker 1: Just another word needed. Oh it stands for something like.
Speaker 5: My boy made that up.
Speaker 1: He's just another word needed. That's pretty good clothing. I'm gonna start running up here soon, you know, as soon as they got your yes, cool, cool, as soon as they get your sight.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, you started comedy in Philly.
Speaker 2: Started comedy in Philly at the laugh House. Uh started there, did it for four years there and moved here.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody from a laft house. Kevin Hart. You know, we all seen Kevin Hart is Philly too. Yeah yeah, Kevin Hart, real hard Cosby, all of us to kill Cosby, pill Cosby. His name is Bill Till, his Bill because it is Pillip Cosby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all started there, but then the lath House closed.
Speaker 2: It was the black Club in Philly, okay, and closed, and then everybody moved up here.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of Philly comics in New York.
Speaker 3: Y'all taken over like Tago comedians locally. Basically, that's what y'all do. Y'all infiltrate, y'all infiltrate, y'all make sure y'all put everybody.
Speaker 1: On la I feel like there are more Chicago comics.
Speaker 5: Yes, it definitely is.
Speaker 1: And I have you been in Chicago?
Speaker 3: No, she's going though, I'm going trip coming up. She got some jawns And can we say drawn in Chicago?
Speaker 2: No, you can't say John if you're not from Philly. That's the only thing my problem with Creed when they had that girl saying.
Speaker 1: That testa see Thompson, She's so beautiful she could say drawn. She was sucking it up and it was really buzzing? Was she saying? How was she? She was just saying it wrong. You can just tell it was forced. It wasn't it wasn't good. It was Did she give us an example.
Speaker 2: When it was in a restaurant diner, She kept saying it and it was just like you can tell they cut it and it was bad.
Speaker 1: They copy and plasted drawn in yeah words, Yeah, it was just bad. The fact that you can be so picky about that. But I understand what you mean. I get it, Like you're like that don't sound right.
Speaker 2: You see a Harlem chick with edges in a movie, you're gonna feel some type of way that are you originally from Harlem?
Speaker 3: I was playing Harlem and then I moved to California and I was too, and then came back to Harlem when I was thirteen.
Speaker 1: She came back with titties. No, I didn't get titties until late You didn't. Yeah, five years ago you still got the new boop smell. No, girl, they're done. I need to get the re up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, upup it up, just plase ready.
Speaker 1: They would legit love you Philly though, yeah.
Speaker 3: They would.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody, what are some Philly women. Who's from phil Eve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jill Scott, Jill Scott, I love me some joke and then who else he loves me?
Speaker 1: Said you could go right the honor. You would get a lot of money Onyx, that god, he said.
Speaker 3: I was like, there's no way that's but he said that your thick, slim back can make some money.
Speaker 2: No, dude, you can go right to just words. It's an open mic spot. It's a poetry open mic.
Speaker 1: Oh, I look like I do poetry. I feel I think we need to switch it up. I think she needs to go to ONYX and I need to go to the port said.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 3: They're not here for me, They're here for you. Said, you look like he said, I definitely want to do well there. I don't have hips.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't dance too, that's you got a lot of nerve you need for your joints. You dance, No, you can't. Let's go back to getting into your business. So your dad is a cop. What does your mom do? My mom is broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom she worked for the school district for a couple of years. I honestly don't know what my mom did that that's said, But I don't know it's not she growing.
Speaker 5: She she retired from school district and she's doing whatever she does.
Speaker 1: She's about to go to Jamaica. That's all I know about my mom. Man, God, I'm gonna go down there and get her groove back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Sheila?
Speaker 1: Shela, Shela, Sheila quest.
Speaker 2: And all my friends call her that like she she them to call her Sheila.
Speaker 1: Sheila cool mom? Yeah, she is pretty cool, Sheila. You want some red striped mom every time? Hey, what's up, Sheila?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Shela? Yeah, Shelao. But that boom boom, Oh that's a song. She told me to play it at her funeral. Sheila. Oh, that's wheat.
Speaker 3: That's very morbid of your mother. She did say that nobody's playing Prince at your at her funeral.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with wait? Is that that's not a prince. I don't know that it's a prince? You know that song? Sheila? Wait? I don't know. Actually, can you google it?
Speaker 5: Sheila?
Speaker 1: Ah, that's what it is. She dude, you know that that's when I came out in high school when you were in high school.
Speaker 3: But you've got a lot of nerves. You give me forty five year old energy? Okay, older, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm thirty. I'm thirty one in August. First, look at what you're doing. What you're doing for your birthday? Who knows? What do you usually do for your birthday?
Speaker 5: Last year? I didn't do much.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 1: I might be going to dr Oh, you're saving up. You got You're gonna be wearing a T shirt the whole time in the pool.
Speaker 3: Though, the white you wear in my white tea, in my white tea, Reggie, you wear shirts in the pool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I wear white beaters.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: I got good shoulders.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you notice I got I got really good shoulders. Like anything up here is good, Like I look like football in.
Speaker 1: Their hair is like you have good four arms too?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When you wear your shirts, I'm like, you could tell you are then.
Speaker 2: I got good shoulders from from the arms and the shoulder. Your arms pretty good? Up, look good?
Speaker 3: Like you know you're right whenever I see you. You have videos of you and Kevin I so in the gym, I'm like, look at Ren and Stimpy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, they're so cute. You ready never did a fat nigga before? No, no that.
Speaker 3: I don't like squishy bodies, so I gotta be like rock solid. It's gotta be hard, I mean, semi rock stylid at least, like you can't have that butt at all.
Speaker 1: Like your eyes is unacceptable. Wait, it's pretty damn bad. I never did a fat nigga.
Speaker 3: Why why are you leaning on city like that? The strength that holds you upde she don't have the knee strength. The amount of pressure you're putting on her knees right now is gonna give her.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Regie, how much you ain't nowt you? You look great? You look good, look good, you look you know what.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because I was never concerned about my waiting Philly.
Speaker 1: I never get.
Speaker 5: Philly got voted the ugliest city.
Speaker 2: Philly got voted the ugliest saying we were like, all right, yeah, we got voted the ugliest city like three years in a row, and you don't really know. I'm from Philly, but you don't really notice how ugly the city is. And when you go until you go back, like I be on the bus in Philly now now I'm just com to because when you're from Philly, you don't want to catch up that. It's just everybody got a car. If you ain't got a car, you're done. But now I openly catch the bus everywhere when I go to Philly, and we are ugly, some ugly motherfuckers in Philly.
Speaker 1: It's sad. You're cute. I'm probably a little cute now. Cut for you cute ugly? You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm pretty cute now.
Speaker 3: But back then, you better send us a really good photo so that we could post like your best photo.
Speaker 1: Please for the for the because people are gonna be checking for me. All right.
Speaker 3: I got when you have a girlfriend, so nobody should really yesterday.
Speaker 5: Okay, jesus you alright. I wanted to be cool on social media.
Speaker 1: Now entertained not not not in my black house.
Speaker 5: Yeah nothing, it's nothing wrong with entertaining. I can entertained.
Speaker 1: Can you entertain how somebody like you entertain?
Speaker 5: Be funny and chill and be flirty?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here are the least attractive cities in twenty seventeen. Don't believe you looked it up. Baltimore, Maryland is number one. Sacramento, California. Oh that's not right.
Speaker 1: Sacramento was cool.
Speaker 3: But ugly, people Spokane, Washington, Charlotte, Okay, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Tampa, Atlanta, and Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Philly's not on this list.
Speaker 3: They not.
Speaker 2: They didn't make it to the He was up there like maybe like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: He was real ugly Okay.
Speaker 4: Top five most attractive cities Honolulu, Boulder, Colorado, Scottsdale, Arizona, Salt Lake City, and San Diego.
Speaker 3: Scottsdale is a damn lie. A lot of people from Scottsdale. They do mass somebody from the.
Speaker 1: Scottsdale but made this list because I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Look up the Rudest, the Rudest Twitter City, the Rudest Twitter City. That was like a thing too, America's eight Ugliest Cities. I mean, there's a lot of lists. This is crazy and so y'all just we was up there. You found out because it was a joke. It was a big joke and that's ugly dirty what you're looking up? Said, yes, Sidney, what are you looking at? We're in the middle of our studio time. I'm trying to find a decent picture of you, Reggie, and there's none. I think you need to get your Instagram better. My Instagram does say, like your social media is black, and do you like the stories?
Speaker 5: I like the stories now more than I like posting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, even your stories be like you could tell he ain't got no neck the way he.
Speaker 1: He ain't got no neck. He ain't got no neck.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna get a good puture for y'all to post. But you know, I got a lady, So so let's talk about your girl.
Speaker 1: Where is she from? She's from Denver actually Colorado. Yeah, and she moved to Philly, so she don't know.
Speaker 3: What tastes when she lives in Philly and you live here, so you in a long distance relationship. She really likes you, but also she probably just doesn't know what good is yet, so I guess she run through you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you might get some money soon, so she might like catch you.
Speaker 2: She was dope, And you know what, I never thought I could do the long distance ship. But I mean it's really not that long. Philly and New York is literally we see each other everywhere. But also, who's like throwing themselves at you, Reggie.
Speaker 1: Here in New York.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I don't want to get into it.
Speaker 2: Record I was you know what, I'm not gonna lie in Philly, I was. I got more out there when I moved to New York.
Speaker 3: Like, as far as those girls can't see, they can't hear, they don't girls can't hear in Philly.
Speaker 1: Here in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh here, you were getting hear more in New York. I got more love in New York than I did in Philly. Really, yes, because i mean just girls can hear or see.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just saying. When that, when the wave started to drop.
Speaker 2: Off and all that, I started to be confident, I was starting to get confidence went up.
Speaker 5: So I'm you know, swiping and talking and and.
Speaker 1: You're really funny, Reggie, You're really funny. I love the sweetish thing you ever said to me.
Speaker 3: You're very funny. And I like how you start conversations with women.
Speaker 1: How do you start it? You like wings? Yeah, that's that's how I met my girl. Actually, you said you like wings, so you're cute. Do you eat wings? Well?
Speaker 5: Because we met we met on an app?
Speaker 1: What app is this? You already know? So I was on soul Swipe, but I'm off now.
Speaker 4: Of course, imagine if you still have that you've been on soul swag is like black people bumble.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's black people, tender black people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all the pictures are like pixelated and people take your picture and bathrooms.
Speaker 5: So that's why you meet the person.
Speaker 2: Though. My girl's very cute. So yeah, she's still So we met and it's been like a year now almost almost.
Speaker 1: You've been long distance for a year. Yeah, And every weekend she's here or you're there, she's here, I'm there. She comes here more.
Speaker 2: And that's what she's coxpensive. It's really not because everything is playing. That's the thing about long distance dating. Everything is playing. So she knows when she's coming here. She knows when I'm coming here. She buys tickets a head. You get a ticket for five dollars.
Speaker 1: What five dollars? Where's five dollars? That sounds like you like right in the back of a pic. Don't even busga bus.
Speaker 2: There's a five dollar van China bus five dollars or sometimes if I don't have ship to do, like in the morning, I'll go I've caught the Philly.
Speaker 5: I've caught the bust to Philly for a day and we just go get lunch and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't do that much. But I've done that before. Damn love Yo.
Speaker 3: You can take a bus to get a lush that's not like some rich poor nigga ship take to get some lunch for the day.
Speaker 2: I go, I leave here about eleven, go down there and be back in the city by like eight, and it's five.
Speaker 1: Dollars and you ain't got a spot.
Speaker 5: So you got.
Speaker 1: Spot?
Speaker 3: Yeah's where's a good place to go to in Philly for lunch?
Speaker 5: Downtown? Philly City City, Philly has changed so much.
Speaker 2: He was crazy when I I never was a downtown person in Philly, Like I know New York downtown better than I know Philly. Then you move when you go back, and that's all I do now is sity downtown. And because it's like gingerfied and gingerfied.
Speaker 5: Everything is new, it's clean, like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like so I places, uh, places to hang if you go to Philly, Raven Lounge is dope Friday night.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: It's a lounge sports bar? No, no, no, it's a it's like it's like a lounge bar. It's like an upstairs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They got food, they got food and the music be good.
Speaker 5: Music be popping.
Speaker 2: Wait y'all did. Y'all did good good, right. I'm surprised, you know, didn't take out there or y'all left right after.
Speaker 1: We went to the Asian The that it's good, but that was good about the prices though, they were what they were, but it was cool.
Speaker 2: No, the prices are are totally different. Cheaper, it's way cheaper.
Speaker 1: It's Philly, but everything in New York is more expensive than anywhere else I know. So why don't you just move to Philly? Y'all playing left here talking about back though? When when I get it, some money, you get somebody, you're gonna stay here. You're gonna get wanting.
Speaker 2: To move downtown Philly. I'm going to commute from New York to l A. I don't want to live in Philly. I don't want to live in New York that much. I mean, until you know, some success comes where I can move. You want to PREMI that God, until some success come. God, you're like yelling at the ceiling like he can't hear you. Okay, I want to I want to move downtown phill like right downtown.
Speaker 3: Okay, you would love Philly, huh? I do love you live really really repping for your city. How you feel about Mek.
Speaker 1: Meal right now?
Speaker 2: Oh, that ship was lit, that that that night, that game, everything was lit. His whole situation. I mean, it's all goofy. And they was treating that nigga like he was Nelson Mandela or Muhammed and Ali is going a little too much. But it's good, is it? Sean's light on the other niggas that's locked up for goofy shit. My brother Donald free, Donald Free, Donald Conquest.
Speaker 1: You have a brother named Donald Conquest that's in jail right now that looks just like you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he actually looks way better than me.
Speaker 1: So the good one is in jail out and they got you out here.
Speaker 5: Got a beard, he's musket like, he's muscular.
Speaker 1: He's in jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got a good fitness plan.
Speaker 1: Wait, why why was Meek Mill sent to jail? Let's get into it.
Speaker 5: This nigga did something.
Speaker 1: He broke his he violet his probation probation.
Speaker 2: But he'd been on probation since he was eighteen for doing dumb ship popping Willie's little dumb shit here and there, and this judge has just been on his case for the past ten years. This happened in eighteen and the ship now the Nigga thirty and she still was ridding them.
Speaker 5: So she gave him to you. She was trying to make an example out.
Speaker 1: Of him, or she just was like that last album.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: It was like a lot of like drama's running the Judge though, because they were like, oh she like she she's doing this because he didn't like.
Speaker 1: Shout her out on an album, or.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of those rumors going around.
Speaker 1: She wanted to be an actress for a while.
Speaker 4: Williams be showing the video of her, like her acting debut for the Judge, The Judge video of her. Wendy like she's like the name of the movie something like where's my baby or like my baby's missing or something.
Speaker 1: And she's like, where's my man and she's like screaming and face The acting is terrible. I love Wendy. She's so he said, dude, be exposing my man.
Speaker 5: But no, that was all the type of rumors. But he did is he did, only did five months.
Speaker 1: But when you got but he violated his probation. He did how did he do that?
Speaker 5: Pop and Willie's or something and he got to fight in the airport.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, it was supposed he was trying to break up a fight, but you know somebody like that around something, they're gonna put it on him anyway.
Speaker 5: The niggas out.
Speaker 2: I just don't get why niggas kept visiting them like he had had Kaepernick visiting them.
Speaker 5: He had the billionaire's visits music.
Speaker 1: It's not even that good for all these people to be pressed. I don't know. He yells a lot, and he's like, me.
Speaker 5: Can rap his ass off, I don't care what anybody say.
Speaker 1: Me can wrap his angry and shouting, and I bec like what I mean? That's that's the ongoing joke that he yelled.
Speaker 2: But yeah, whatever, he still he still touched a lot of topics that your favorite rappers.
Speaker 1: Touch, Like I just remember him, him and Drake re beefing and Drake won the beat. Yeah he did. He bodied it. Is that your girl too? You got by singing niggas well? Yeah, they'll Drake will be bringing him out on stage soon.
Speaker 5: So you heard we heard it here first.
Speaker 2: They're friends. It's all act free meet six is winning sid still.
Speaker 1: A Sixers are the Sixers are good now?
Speaker 5: Sixers are popping almost I was so excited.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go back to Philly that night just to go to the game, because was going to be there, just the game, the energy, all that shit.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no money, You ain't got no money. He couldn't find a final ticket. That's why he didn't go. I was dis close to going, and then what happened. You only had four dollars. You only had four dollars.
Speaker 2: You see, y'all never really listened to a me album because y'all, I don't listen to rap, though, so I.
Speaker 4: Don't listen to listen to sid I listened to rap, and I do. There's a Meek song that I like. It's called That's My Nigga and Snoop Dogg is on it, and it's that I like Will Smith or something like that.
Speaker 2: How about Will Smith Instagram though, I mean, it's getting kind of old now, but when he first came out it was great.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently he has a YouTube page now too. Will Smith is just doing everything like he's trying to make money in other ways. He's getting paid off of the YouTube. Because you get to know you, Sidney, what are you doing? We're having a conversation. I was just got the phone on your phone.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to.
Speaker 2: Will Smith is Will Smith is great. His Instagram is great. But I always forget that he from Philly.
Speaker 1: Right, I always doesn't give back to the community.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that, It's just he was like considered like one of the first like weirdos of Philly, like when he was because Philly is such a city, like you had beans, you had freeway, and all these rappers, and Will Smith was.
Speaker 3: Just like like right, Will Smith was the original, the creative. Yeah, and it worked for him. What happened to where is Beanie Siagell?
Speaker 1: Now, where's freeway? They'd be there when jay Z be there, and be there when j Z be there. But but everything, everybody's course ain't the same exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's why you can't some ugly niggas people the kind of look a little bit like they could.
Speaker 1: I do got that Beanie, So you got that Beanie Siagell.
Speaker 3: Fit my makeup chef boy or beans just getting me a little cute though what that means Like I'm losing weight, I'm getting more I'm getting more cute.
Speaker 1: Plus my girl cute, So I'm getting cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're in a relationship, you're not getting You're not trying to get be cute anymore. Why not, Like when you're in a relationship you're happy, that's when people normally get fair.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's when people you know, I don't want that. I ain't trying to get this way back on. And we're working out this summer.
Speaker 1: All of us summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is going to start doing the classes, and thank goodness, I really need to do that.
Speaker 1: I like, I mean to. I feel like you would be there and you'd be cutting a lot of corners. I'm working, not Marie, I was working.
Speaker 2: Yo found out since she was talking about bikes. City bike is forty eight dollars for the year. Okay, I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Actually it's it's pretty cool. You pore or you could just get a bike, dude, I do have a bike. So what you need city Bike for?
Speaker 5: Because sometimes I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, parking is like annoying and like when it's late one in the morning, trying to bike home at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's true, you could just leave Sydney was I was saying it on Instagram. She's gonna get like two am crossing the bridge. With her little bell. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Trying to do that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: People were definitely messaging me like are you okay? You were like biking a Harlem and then going all the way back down to Brooklyn. I was like, dude, you're gonna die its It was.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't trying to do that. So I'm definitely going to invest in city bike.
Speaker 1: But it's one hundred and threty dollars for the year, but you only go use it for a couple invests. You're hilarious invest in it.
Speaker 3: That's an invest but you're only gonna use it for like a couple of months because you're not gonna use it in the wintertime.
Speaker 1: Why not if it's not snowing, he could use it up until November probably if.
Speaker 2: It ain't no snow on the ground, I'll be city biking with a with a first down on.
Speaker 1: What did he take?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no snow on the ground. I'm gotting city bike.
Speaker 1: You got a little Philly mask, but I got this.
Speaker 5: Whole summer of the city bike. We're working out.
Speaker 1: So what's the plan. How much weight you trying to lose? How sex are you trying to be?
Speaker 5: I've been stuck at sixty for.
Speaker 3: Almost a year now, I've been to sixty is not doesn't? I mean it's big If you're short, I'm sure. How told are you six foot?
Speaker 1: You fucking don't lie to them about six eight five eleven nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Let me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what men do that you put the height on your license.
Speaker 5: If I knew that, I would have put six foot. I knew she wasn't gonna be like I would have put six.
Speaker 1: Let me see your license. I don't even have it. Reggie's five nine and a half, y'all tripping? No, I don't see it. Where is it?
Speaker 2: But I got this extra Any listeners that's listening that can help me get this extra thirty weight off?
Speaker 1: Help me?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to lose thirty because I think I plateaued you.
Speaker 4: Did you have been stuck at the same that's called yeah, So I don't listen to he'd be at the cellar in wing.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, I don't see you. I've never seen a Peter platter in front of you. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: It's like I used to.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I might go eat a wing here and there, but I don't do it like wing. I used to go in like they only serve six. I get two orders in another order wing King baby Wing. I used to be there ten and wings up. But I don't do it like I used to, though. I carry a little can of tuna around if I can hungry.
Speaker 1: I can. So who are you? You can't open her with you?
Speaker 3: You don't like put it in some tradeed Joe's now change a little silly cat. Do you have a little plastic thing? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, You get the can that you can open with your fingertips. Pop it open, keep it going.
Speaker 1: You need a pouch. You don't put nothing in the tune.
Speaker 5: I just started doing.
Speaker 1: The pouch is good, and they have different flavors in the pouch.
Speaker 5: I just had one lemon pepper.
Speaker 1: It's really good. You should just do it.
Speaker 5: But it's not enough.
Speaker 1: They're not supposed to have a whole can. It's a pouch. It's a snack, you, reggie, because your body's full of mercury. Right now, that's what it is. I've been meaning to look that up. What the fuck is mercury? It's not good for you. It's a metal. It's not vibranium.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that your sisters can help me get the sturdy way to pay.
Speaker 1: Doesn't. She doesn't do a community service, so I mean she might like you might be able to get there the summer though. It'll be good. You'll be good.
Speaker 2: Last year I came out there with my rope, I had my head bands. Nobody was out there.
Speaker 3: So my sister does these workouts in the park and watching the square park and we would do it every weekend and Reggie just came on two weekends that we did not do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hello, I was.
Speaker 5: Out there and ready.
Speaker 2: I was warming up, like, let me get it going, just in case they come they see me working out.
Speaker 1: It was so good. It was raining, it was like drizzling. I'm like, nobody, no.
Speaker 3: Black woman was gonna be out there with our hair exposed in the drizzle.
Speaker 1: Not one not one time. You should be pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna get this extra thirty off. And when the extra thirty off, sexy is coming.
Speaker 3: Change the diet. You should run. Running will slim you down. If you can swim, you should swim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you run for the bus right in the train. You got a license, No, you got license? I do, I mean, I don't have my license, but I had a license. The New Yorkers don't got license. We don't need to have the driver's license. I just lost it.
Speaker 2: But if you go to another city though, I'm a uber everywhere, No no, no no. If you start doing colleges and ship and you need to drive, I'm still uber.
Speaker 1: That feet into my uh my feet or just get get somebody open for you? Who got a car? Who got a car? I see what people do. Somebody messaged me last night and was like, hey, do you want to do a show with me? Do you have a car? And I was like no, no, m hmm. A bunch of users this dude. I mean so what? Also, what's your plans to summer for comedy? What you're doing? What are your goals?
Speaker 5: I do have goals. I'd rather not say I'm on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay because we're going to shut them down, but shut them down, open up shop, but not goals.
Speaker 3: But what do you? What do you?
Speaker 1: I do want to I do want to do something in Philly since we're on the Philly.
Speaker 2: I want to do something that good good actually, and I'm planning up a proposal to do because I want to do an hour and do something because I haven't done. I haven't done anything. Like when I first moved there, I had a monthly in Philly that was popping.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was it called? Just laughs?
Speaker 5: Just Las?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah with uh.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 1: He's surer. No, no, no, Jermaine Jones.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we we ran shown Philly for two years and it was packed. It was full of my people's fully Philly people.
Speaker 1: And then you know, stopped after a while because you stopped there just.
Speaker 5: Because we was. She was trying to change it up. We had differences.
Speaker 2: He wanted to do a certain way I want to do and I was meeting mad comics up here and was like, yo, they can come down there, and but you know, he was like, no, I want to put the Philly people want. It was just, you know, the black room was black. Was considered a black room, but it was the same, like, is a cool white dude, Let's put him up.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, you know, trying to get fully on here and he's like, nah.
Speaker 5: Fully did it fully from Philly.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was trying to get like New Yorkers down there and he wasn't trying to have it. So me and Jermaine had a falling off, but we're cool now.
Speaker 4: I'm actually supposed to be in Philly to do Chanel Ali her show.
Speaker 2: She fucking popping. Channel Ali is fucking popping.
Speaker 1: She was our laid back expert, or like our chill chill. She's a mad chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And me and Chanel met in Philly at a at an open mic, a poetry open mic, because she was.
Speaker 3: In there trying the feelings out. Huh, you're trying to get your feelings out. I think I was bustling on her pants when we first met. She just she got a lot of trying to pants.
Speaker 5: She had on some pants.
Speaker 1: I was roasting out of snow, but on her pants and I forgot. She like a saggy saggy.
Speaker 5: They were bad pants.
Speaker 3: Her doing that with a ballet, flat like a squishy, like a doctor show flat. And fast forward fifteen years later, she's killing it, killing it. She's doing a great Yeah, she's is great. We just I just did her show.
Speaker 1: It's fine. She up next, She definitely is up next. She also opened for Michel check. Yeah she does. She's fucking she's great.
Speaker 2: But I just did show good, good, and that's what I really want to do a big show on Phillydude.
Speaker 1: That's one of the connect there and day. I feel like they were laid back. They're just like you know, and you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: And I really gotta it's funny you bring on social media. I gotta start using it more like my Facebook. I don't be on my Facebook.
Speaker 3: Your Facebook, my shows through Facebook, your Twitter be like whatever.
Speaker 1: You used to write more on Twitter, but you stop.
Speaker 5: I stopped because.
Speaker 1: She said you can't tweet through cricket.
Speaker 2: I got caught like I was on Like I was just on Twitter for shipping giggles, like it wasn't before comedy. So it's like I was just going to with my friends, joking around and it was certain stuff like I would say on Twitter that my my friends be.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, come on, you can't do that now, Like you know what I mean, you gotta go scrub your account.
Speaker 2: When you gotta scrub my account, I got a lot of horrible what do you say? But you gotta know, I remember this was just before comedy, was before.
Speaker 3: You said, but you still got to scrub it because when when you pop and they might still find the deleted stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: So just like how I'm talking, Like how we talking? So many of the conversations we had at the diner. Yeah, we would talk about type ship like that on our.
Speaker 1: That was so homophobic, transphobic. It was so bad. I was embarrassed. Keith Robinson was in it. They always talking.
Speaker 2: It's just really that's really how it is, though, No, dude, that is not our. This how it is before social media.
Speaker 1: No, it don't need to be there at all.
Speaker 3: Everybody was uncomfortable, but nobody came over to be like, shut up, what were y'all?
Speaker 1: What were they talking about? It can't I can't even.
Speaker 3: What was we?
Speaker 5: Can we talk about it? It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: It was just I was saying they were making rape jokes.
Speaker 5: No, no, it wasn't rape jokes.
Speaker 2: Listen, it was I was trying to break that, like I was saying, a lot of Philly younger dudes.
Speaker 1: Don't Philly kids don't believe in consent. Don't they don't know what this rape, like know that they're raping? Like what okay? Because when people say no live, we live?
Speaker 3: I think I really he trying to explain this, dude, and then you can't explain it, dude, the way y'all were saying it.
Speaker 1: It was funny. But I was like, yo, y'all are od was she was?
Speaker 5: She was over there crying.
Speaker 1: She was adding, I was, I was not. I was uncomfortable. She woke on the podcast comfortable and they started chanting. They were like, rape said rape said rape. And she stopped laughing.
Speaker 5: No, she was still laughing crazy around home.
Speaker 1: That does sound like that Sydney watching it. I was sitting up there laughing her asshof. It was like, it's on. It was more to it than that.
Speaker 2: It sounds bad the way she's saying it was so bad. The conversation was very funny.
Speaker 1: It was not a conversation. It was then get like going there.
Speaker 3: It was a long as Ra said, actually sounds like it's pretty funny. Damn, just the whole conversation. I mean, like the chance and stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have people thinking I'm fat as ship.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. You're you're not a rapist. That's what we're gonna put.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the title here, fat ugly rapist experts.
Speaker 1: From Philly. You're not. You're actually really great. You're one of the good ones.
Speaker 3: You're always looking out and you always have great things to say about us, even though we'd be shipping on you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what happened.
Speaker 4: So we went out to get food, right, we got like Thai food or something, and we all put our cars down. And when we left, me and Reggie had grabbed the wrong car and I went to get a Metro card and I was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh, Reggie got my car because I had his.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I didn't even know. I was just like, dam I't no money on my car. Just see it because I never looked at the car.
Speaker 3: I know, because that's what happened. When you say you were trying to swipe it for a Metro card and you couldn't.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh, man, I guess I was like, I't got no money.
Speaker 1: Maybe damn. I'm like, well, I was like, this is not my car. You canceled it. That quick break, No, what we swapped.
Speaker 2: Probably was a moment me and Marie had that guy was trying to put us together.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The best time we had, Reggie, literally was that night we were at knitting factory and you bombed so hard.
Speaker 1: Reggie had a really bad set. You bomb so hard? Why were you so lost? So I got there at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Also, when when I say bomb a show, that means it was like barely any laughs. And the laughs that were like you were laughing at and Sydney were laughing, and I were like, before we were we did we filmed something before you had the show. So you were drinking, you were smoking, don't know.
Speaker 2: But the thing was I got there at eight o'clock and didn't get on stage until like eleven, So I remember it was a good time backstage, were joking, drinking back, I was smoking.
Speaker 1: No, you got on stage and you sound like somebody uncle just tou loose. I had a girl there.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you had a girl there' she went straight home.
Speaker 1: She was like, and good night.
Speaker 3: I walked in and I walked in and I heard Kevin, I, so isn't your dad a cup? And then I was like, I'm walking out. He was trying to like help you. Remember Jay was trying to lay up. That's a good friend. Listen, anytime City and I are on stage and one of us is having a bad set, one of us will always scream.
Speaker 1: Isn't your dada crop?
Speaker 3: And then we laugh even though the crowd don't laugh, I don't understand what we're sometimes.
Speaker 5: That's what it's about.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: We gotta have fun, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I like that you had such a rough set and then we went to the diners.
Speaker 3: And roasted you for two hours of Sydney roasted Regie.
Speaker 1: You were trying to get out of me. I was like, you needed that energy when you was on stage, my man, Honestly, where were all these hot John? Look when you go, I feel like we're never gonna let it go. But you got to do our show one day. One show was that the show that, Okay, I guess you don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the monthly show that Sidney and I produce at a hot box called hot Box Comedy.
Speaker 5: I did see that. What happened to the other one.
Speaker 1: We just got tired of doing it the worm we outgrow the space. Yeah, it's coming hot boxes bigger and better.
Speaker 4: Yea, Honestly, we're probably we've probably had grown hot Box too. Yeah, low key, but that's how popular. I kind of miss calml Lounge too, though.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Hookah hated the smell of that ship. Yeah, I didn't really like the same.
Speaker 2: People used to smoking y'all show, right, Yeah, we would tell them to bring them out to what happened. I used to bring the women out, you know, not that I you know, am looking, but you know on Saturdays they would have their red bottoms one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would come out for your.
Speaker 4: For youall regular ass jokes, Reggie, what can you tell the people who are listening about Philly that they don't know?
Speaker 1: What can you leave them? Yeah? Some miss them.
Speaker 3: Some common misconceptions that people have about Philly that you're like, this is not it.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: That Philly people are mean. I think it's a lot of nice Philadelphians. And I think that's a real thing in New York, Like in New York is more mean than Philly.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I mean people listen to the podcast and they hear us, so they're like, they come to the live show and I'm mean on stage.
Speaker 5: So I mean, Philly people more ugly than they are mean.
Speaker 1: Well, you you're not allowed to be mean if you're ugly, that's true.
Speaker 3: Huh do you hear what I said? You said what you're not allowed to be mean if you're ugly? You know, But people actually sympathize with you when you're mean and you're ugly. They're like, oh, what do they mean because they're ugly?
Speaker 2: All the violence? Well, I mean every every city has their ship. People act like Philly is like like you go there and you're gonna die immediately.
Speaker 1: It's not like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, when I think of violence, I don't think of Philly. I think like Detroit. I think Chicago.
Speaker 2: Here times you really are, it's not like that. Every place got they they ship. Yes, I don't think Brooklyn. I don't think New York is that.
Speaker 1: Violent New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, parts of New York that are violent, like East New York and KNARSI.
Speaker 5: I feel very comfortable walking around New York.
Speaker 1: But that's what you don't.
Speaker 3: But you don't, you know, you don't live in like the hoods of New York. You're walking around with that fashion over jacket. Nobody's trying to rob you.
Speaker 1: Like you ain't got no pockets. I guess a wallet that's fashion over the pockets is so shut. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel very safe walking around. I guess maybe I should walk through flat Bush. You know what, one time, remember Essence, that bar show? Yeah, one time we did that show and I was about to walk down Troy Ave and I didn't fucking know where I was.
Speaker 1: No, don't go down there, you don't go that way. I'm like maybe, But before that, I was walking up Troy Ave like it was. And then I put in two together, like, oh, that's what that nigga get his name from. Isn't he in jail right now? Is he Troy didn he shoots somebody at a club at a show? Really, we just gotta ban the guns, guys, ban the guns. Thank you for your political and all right, yeah, the guns. Ban those damn guns.
Speaker 3: So Reggie, where can people catch you with your Instagram, your Twitters?
Speaker 1: With shows.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start tweeting. I tweet, but I'm gonna start posting more and Facebook and more. But you know, I don't like Facebook because you don't have a good face. I don't like the mix up of my family and comics.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if I can block because I got I got a Facebook, I accepted all my family, that's what you went wrong. But no, but then I was on Twitter. So then I was like, all, I'm gonna do all this. I don't have to use this anymore.
Speaker 1: I got Twitter.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta start using Facebook. But now I got all my family because.
Speaker 1: What happens what you do with your family, You put them on limit no limited.
Speaker 4: Profile, and then every time you post something, you just select selected so that like they can't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so because my somebody else say something. You know how you're in comics? Are we ship on each other? One time my dad got into it with a comic and I just let it go. Yeah, but he and then my aunts do that. Sh they and then somebody say something fly to com.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, bro, like just put them limited profile.
Speaker 5: Well, but they know some of the comics.
Speaker 2: If they go to like when I used to do, if they go too hard, I'm like, bro, you know that's my aunt.
Speaker 5: Like you see your last name?
Speaker 1: You know that, you know that's my aunt.
Speaker 2: You know that everybody and everybody in my family has the last name Concord.
Speaker 1: That's my aunt. She got my face with a wig on.
Speaker 4: Come on, you know that, you know that, you know you know that's not Debbie, Like you know, come on, Concrest is your real last name?
Speaker 1: James Reginald McBride conquests. That's beautiful that's James Reginald McBride. Sounds like you should be doing more with it. The third, like your third, you're junior, m junior.
Speaker 2: But I got my mom's last name, so really my government should I put my government out there?
Speaker 1: I mean, you already said the whole name. Nobody cares.
Speaker 3: That's what was on the card, and I was like, du yeah, who is James Reginald Conquest is the fourth?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know that white man.
Speaker 2: Conress is my mom's last name, so McBride is my dad's last name. But when I first started comedy, my name is James McBride.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that you changed that.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a white man name could have done that, James, you probably would get better jobs.
Speaker 1: To the stage. James McBride, Now that's corny. Reggie Conquest is great.
Speaker 4: Reggie Conquest sounds like the is your Sasha Fierce, Like Reggie Conquest.
Speaker 1: Is like your alter ego. But I like James McBride.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're going to be a cop, officer McBride, officer McBride, but if you're going to be a CEO, Reggie.
Speaker 1: Conquest speaking, never mind, I'll say before we get off the Reggie again. Where can people find you? All over New York?
Speaker 2: Twitter, Instagram, Red Conquest r GG Conquest on Everything, Reggie Conquest on Facebook, Red Conquest on Twitter and Instagram.
Speaker 3: Beautiful so much, mister Conquest, our Philadelphia expert.
Speaker 1: Yes, I learned so much. Let's take it out by singing the Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song. Okay, yes it's Philadelphia. Borner Mon didn't stay home because she was out. She was getting it. Bye. No, it went up to no good. Okay, City, I'm done, Bye bye