Speaker 1: Welcome to tech stuff. I'm Kara Price here with Ozvalan hi us Hika. So you're not a social media guy. We all know this. It's not a secret. Like no Instagram, no TikTok, I have LinkedIn? LinkedIn is not so how many times I have to tell you that Lincoln is not social media for me? Huge? I'm a huge social media again, social media, I know it is. That's exactly a perfect Whereas I go to LinkedIn, there's like no dopamine there, like absolutely none. I am a big Instagram, I'm a big TikToker, and I absolutely love to be the cultural ambassador on this show. But for this episode today I actually needed some outside help because I am not brain rotten enough. Yes, And when you appreciate brain rot, you have to go to its number one source. And that's who I brought here today because I want to do a rundown of the best Internet trends and overall brain rot of twenty twenty five before we do this, is there anything odd that was a trend that slipped into your consciousness at all that you want to tell us about?
Speaker 2: A middle aged dad at a party tried to explain six seven to me but I didn't quite get it this when I say midlaty was my age? To be fair to him, what is six seventh?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Of course I do. Six' seven is basically a rap lyric that kids took on as a way of being, like we get, it we're not. Old so they started saying six seven and it became such a problem that like teachers in, schools like if you go on, YouTube there are teachers who are, like this is how we're addressing six seven in the. Classroom and it's basically like an if you, know you know kind of, gesture which you don't you don't, know you don't know kind of. Gesture but, yeah it's it's very it's almost without. Meaning, okay so thankfully me and my guests are going to take it from. Here. Yeah my guest is someone who is as busy On instagram AS i. Am she's sort OF i would call her a brain rot. Penpal we talk mostly about wicked memes, now but her name Is, ami not Tou, so and many longtime podcast listeners probably know her as the co host Of Call Your, girlfriend which is a show she hosted with her longtime friend And. Friedman they also wrote a book together Called Big Friendship How We keep Each Other.
Speaker 2: Close, WELL i can't wait to hear what you guys cook up. Together and no doubt my horizons will be expanded even further beyond six seven by the end of the, episode.
Speaker 1: Or even further than whatever was going on on LinkedIn this year for. You SO i don't need to ask if you're a very online, person you AND i AND i would say much. More you are known for Curating, instagram curating, TikTok and so WHEN i was thinking about the year and review for brain rot And Internet, SLOB i was, LIKE i got to talk to.
Speaker 3: Her, wow that's exactly WHAT i want to be known for brain rot And internet.
Speaker 4: SLOB i know you're not being. Sarcastic, No i'm not being.
Speaker 3: Sarcastic you know what's really, Funny there really Are internet hours that you have to clock in order to get.
Speaker 5: Certain things that's, right and you.
Speaker 3: Just like know the people who have clocked the hours with, you like you're just, LIKE i mean explain, Yeah LIKE i don't have to explain stuff to. You and ALSO i just think like the memes are getting so good that it's like you have to have clocked the hours last year to get this year's.
Speaker 5: Memes that's.
Speaker 3: Right so it's it's like. Skiing it is exactly like, skiing.
Speaker 1: And you ski the. Mountain, baby you, KNOW i was.
Speaker 5: A really good child.
Speaker 1: SKIER i have to SAY i could see.
Speaker 5: That thank You french.
Speaker 1: School oh, wow De. Rhann so just for people who don't know what is your medium of? CHOICE i really like.
Speaker 5: TikTok, YEAH i know That jijingping.
Speaker 3: Has my Social security. Number it's you, know like it's not, cool AND i get. IT i used to like work on the privacy. Product like it's. Bad it's like it's all. BAD i have no defense of. It but there is something about that APP i, think and the way that the young people use it that is just like very pure, hilarity so, pure and.
Speaker 5: It makes me so.
Speaker 3: Happy in, fact one of my favorite trends last year and this year is every time the government is like we're taking away your TikTok and the kids like lose, it you, know and they pledge allegiance To. CHINA i was, like this actually has done more for our relationship With china than. Anything it's like a whole class Of american children will Learn chinese through, this so that's cool with. Me but, yeah there's just something about how like extra earnest and LIKE i read all.
Speaker 5: The comments On. TikTok i cannot say that for any other. APP i. DON'T i do not a participate in comment.
Speaker 1: CULTURE i usually don't, Either but the comments are very good.
Speaker 3: And they have their own like kind of nomenclature, now and they're like there's this own like language that's happening on, there AND i love.
Speaker 5: THAT i love. That So i'm a Big i'm a big. TikToker what have.
Speaker 1: You seen this year that just absolutely floored?
Speaker 5: YOU i, mean what HAVE i not seen this? Year, true there's been like a lot of like funny.
Speaker 3: Stuff so, yeah definitely the like we're taking your TikTok away and watching everyone crash. Out i'm, like, oh everyone's addicted to their phones and they like won't admit.
Speaker 5: To, it you, know, yes AND i will admit to. It we have a real like phone addiction problem and watching people not do.
Speaker 3: That i'm a big fan of like very niche social, media AND i don't know if it was like this. Year it had to have been this year that it came through my trans and this like very beautiful.
Speaker 5: PERSON i believe their.
Speaker 3: Name Is amy who like they they're like cataloging all of the mustards that they.
Speaker 6: Owned i'm going to show you my mustard collection in front of. ME i have thirty different. Mustards everything is categorized by flavor.
Speaker 5: Profile let's get.
Speaker 6: Right into, it starting with the mustards that are currently open in my. Fridge Classic, dijon a grainy, main blueberry, mustard miscellaneous category because everything else is By Edmund fellow apple, cider, mustard, chestnut And konya conya two of each of, these walnut and black.
Speaker 5: Current she's unbelievable spring in, summer herb forward.
Speaker 1: Ragon and the way she's Stacking.
Speaker 3: No it's just like the video, edit the like everything and her, hair AND i believe she's a.
Speaker 1: Baker you can tell she is because of her.
Speaker 3: Precision like the best of The internet for me is stuff like, this because you, know with the rise of the like kind of The West village girl In New, york it's really become apparent, that you, Know New york used to be a place where every state sent us their weirdest, people and that's what Kept New york like. Going and now they just send us their. Normies so it's not really fun out there. Anymore but on The internet they are still sending us their weirdest, people AND i really like.
Speaker 5: That you've got to find the, weirdos and.
Speaker 1: We got them.
Speaker 5: There this is the exact kind of.
Speaker 3: NEURODIVERGENCE i, like come here for that's right Where i'm just, like, okay like show me what's weird about? You AND i feel Like TikTok is very good at. THAT i also had a blast finding out that they were like black people In.
Speaker 5: Scotland that was like a Big are They?
Speaker 3: Scottish, yes there are Black scottish, people and we the people Of america only found out about them this. Year and it's just like incredible acts at, work you, know being.
Speaker 4: Done, WAIT i need to look this. Up hold, up you have to look it. Up, oh here we. GO i just Opened.
Speaker 1: TikTok and it said rare aesthetic having astigmatism At christmas and it's just blurry. Lights it's. Genius Black. Scots explain this to.
Speaker 6: Me explain to me Why scottish shoe hoolidis ad a bit of A?
Speaker 5: Washope know what this man is?
Speaker 4: SAYING i have NO i NEED i need TO i.
Speaker 5: Can't comments were so, Good the comments were so.
Speaker 2: Good feel you, know you're in mid twenties temperature wise that week every single year without feel what is that we need to move the school hall these two weeks?
Speaker 5: Later.
Speaker 3: TikTok, yeah it's just like cultural exchange is so.
Speaker 1: Important and it really happens on.
Speaker 5: TikTok it happens all the.
Speaker 3: Time like my Favorite TikTok comment also is when somebody says something unhinged and the first comment people say is mind, you this is my first time meeting, you and it's It's and NOW i think that all the time WHENEVER i meet people in real life AND i was, like oh my brain is like, Rotted.
Speaker 4: Like mind, you this is my first time meeting. You, yeah CAN i ask you a?
Speaker 1: Question? Yes have you heard about real?
Speaker 5: Shorts, no what's real?
Speaker 1: Shorts it's called real. Short actually it's not real shorts with the.
Speaker 5: Z okay real.
Speaker 1: Short this is my obsession from this. Year do you know about like the vertical content?
Speaker 7: Boom?
Speaker 1: Yes, unfortunately vertical short it's obviously referred to the short form videos on social platforms because you know they're obviously framed. Vertically but recently there's actually been this big boom in episodic dramas shot in like really tiny, bites and they're like huge.
Speaker 3: Business, Wait i've watched like Seven chinese. ONES i don't know what those are, called But i've been watching.
Speaker 1: Them AND i just have to share some of the insane series that they. Have my favorite Is how To break A, dilf which is in the category of age GAP i believe there's another one dominated by My Dad's, boss which is also age gap. ROMANCE i GUESS i like age gap. Romance there's also another favorite falling for my ex's mafia, dad another age gap, romance and My Stepbrother's Dirty secret is one of.
Speaker 4: Them, UH i don't like that.
Speaker 6: Keeping.
Speaker 5: None it is he my.
Speaker 1: Stepbrother i've literally called him With Miss, Kien.
Speaker 5: He's gonna kill. Me nice of you to join.
Speaker 1: Us, James you will watch this.
Speaker 4: STUFF i mean, No i'm telling YOU i watched.
Speaker 5: All The chinese. Ones don't worry about.
Speaker 1: It the thing that's amazing about this is these are you, know people are talking about, like, oh you know how many people WATCH I Love la a? Million maybe maybe a? Million you know how many people Watch How To break a dill one? Hundred and twenty million.
Speaker 5: VIEWS i believe. IT i believe.
Speaker 3: It and ALSO i like watch those in like forty five second berths and THEN i, go you, know because it's. Annoying they feed you like enough of it that then you have to go find the app and.
Speaker 5: Watch all of. It that's.
Speaker 3: Right BUT i have now succeeded in finding them on YouTube and Then i'll watch all of.
Speaker 1: Them oh you watched they were like pre recorded on. YouTube, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Didn't even know they made like white people ones of.
Speaker 1: These this is the, major, oh major white. People it's sort of Like lifetime Meets you.
Speaker 5: Porn that's. Hilarious my algorithm literally only serves Me chinese.
Speaker 3: Ones it's, like, oh he's a chef who is also like the head chef's son and he doesn't know. It or it's like, this the one THAT i watched a couple of weeks. Ago this woman was blind and her husband started having an affair on her while she was, blind with like his assistant or, whatever and it's so, offensive like it's genuinely like the most offensive thing, ever AND i could not stop watching.
Speaker 1: It so, actually the reason that you're getting The chinese ones is that they started In.
Speaker 3: Asia i'm getting them because me And Jijing pang are. TIGHT i was, like you feed me all this, Propaganda i'm here for.
Speaker 5: It, yeah they're so.
Speaker 3: Offensive BUT i was talking to my friend Jereme O, harris who also loves watching, those and we were, like we got to get into the businesses of writing, these.
Speaker 5: That's, right because what would you?
Speaker 1: WRITE i, mean oh you, could you could do a Black scottish.
Speaker 5: Gap age, gap step, brother.
Speaker 3: Black scottish age, gap Black scottish age.
Speaker 5: Gap there we.
Speaker 3: GO i, mean so you, know, also like how your algorithm has an assumption about. You, yeah of course my algorithm knows THAT I, muslim knows That i'm on the right side of transistory, always and like believes That i'm a black woman who is obsessed with.
Speaker 5: Irishmen it's, like are they worry about any of?
Speaker 3: This, no That i'm wrong about any but it's offensive to me that they, know you, know LIKE i don't like.
Speaker 5: THAT i don't like.
Speaker 3: That and, yeah And i'm always like curious what other, people like algorithms know about. Them but MY i gotta say my algorithm is curated pretty. Well i'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Happy after the break is your mom sending YOU ai slop stay with. Us are you concerned about the future as we spend more time on the.
Speaker 5: Internet i'm concerned about the. Future like do you.
Speaker 4: Think TikTok is net positive or net?
Speaker 3: Negative it is net positive in my, LIFE i don't know. THAT i think that it's that positive in everyone's. Life the thing that does concern me more is like not making connections in the real world BECAUSE i think about like kind of my first time on the. INTERNET i grew up In West, africa and there was something like so positive about the connections that you got to make with people from all around the, world like in those chat rooms and this. Whatever it was like this way to like really really really open up the world in a way that was. Positive BUT i think that like what a lot of these companies are, doing actually all of, them is just like an acceleration towards like everyone's like basist like, impulses you. Know and SO i like a trend THAT i do not, like BUT i think that is very illustrative of everything that is, happening is that like online gambling is totally, normalized now completely.
Speaker 4: Normalized we talk About calshie all the. Time, no it's.
Speaker 3: Insane it's just like insane to me That i'm, like, oh we're just like it's like you read those like nineteenth century novels and anytime there's a, gambler it's like all their family life is about to fall. Apart but now it's just like it's totally normalized and it's. Okay and to, ME i was like that impulse of the, gambler that thing where you're just, Like i'm going to be my most kind of animalistic. Self it's what all of the companies are like reputating and the tech, companies And i'm, like that's really.
Speaker 5: Sad so they really have ruined a good. Thing BUT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know it's like a lot of the kids in my, Life Like i'm an anti to a lot of.
Speaker 5: Children AND i love.
Speaker 4: Them they are very much not online by the parents'.
Speaker 3: Choice, no their parents are all addicted to their, phone, right the, kids they are, like, no.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like kids who grew up with cigarettes in the house and are like cigarettes make me. Sick, Well i'll tell you.
Speaker 5: THIS a sixteen year old told me last week she's like drugs over old, people AND i was, like what's. This she's like drugs are not.
Speaker 3: Cool that were old, people AND i was, like that's. Hilarious but, yeah it makes me really, sad like what is. Happening and at the same, Time i'm, like you, know living in late, capitalism you kind of take your pleasures where you can get them can get.
Speaker 1: Them it also just seems like anything that is promotable has to be as promotable as, Possible like you can't have something come out quietly. Anymore the amount of content around the actual piece of content that has to exist in order for something to excel it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, WELL i mean you know this because we are in a group chat About.
Speaker 1: Wicked Wicked Ford.
Speaker 3: Wicked and this is the part Where i'm going to confess to you THAT i have never Seen.
Speaker 4: Wicked but you love the meme and but that's, Yeah i've.
Speaker 3: Never Seen wicked the, First wicked the, second BUT i have been so taken in by The wicked memes That i'm considering.
Speaker 5: Watching them on plane WHEN i go away For.
Speaker 1: Christmas it's the meme that sold the movie and not the other way.
Speaker 5: Around, yeah the memes sold the.
Speaker 3: Movies but, also like those, actresses aren't you, Know it's like they're not real people know they're not A this Is. Ai it's like the whole thing is, absurd and at the same TIME i find the memes endlessly. Charminghilarious did you look up if we were compatible before we started working?
Speaker 5: Together, no that was a. Lie it was a.
Speaker 8: LIE i THINK i looked up your, sign BUT i didn't look up compatibility BECAUSE i Have capricorn. FRIENDS i know the compatibility, Well stephanie.
Speaker 5: Inconclusive BUT i definitely looked up your.
Speaker 8: Sign, YEAH i don't know IF i looked up compatibility BECAUSE i Know.
Speaker 5: Capricorns can you tell That i'm? Nervous she's being. DECEPTIVE i need a glass of. Wine this is, crazy. Red. Please it both looks so. Scared it looks so. Scared she's very patient with. Me, LIKEWISE i think we're. Both, oh don't look at me like. That, yeah this IS. AI i don't believe these two.
Speaker 1: People this is a that's, right.
Speaker 5: ACTRESS i want to do this right.
Speaker 8: Now, No, No i'm just, saying but and human, being AND i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i think you make it very.
Speaker 8: Easy, Yeah i'm very spoilt.
Speaker 4: Patients they don't even seem to be in the same.
Speaker 5: Place, yeah we make a lot of space for each, other not.
Speaker 1: SPACE I meana's watching this like it the. Movie no, there it's like.
Speaker 3: My experience of them on this press store and the previous one is that they're like a couple in a movie that's desperately trying to.
Speaker 5: Get, clean you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah like and.
Speaker 5: They're you're just, like oh my, God like when are they going to get off of the?
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY i.
Speaker 5: Don't, YEAH i don't understand any of. THIS i do not need to watch these.
Speaker 1: Movies you definitely. Don't i've been.
Speaker 5: Entertained i'm, like thank, you thank you to the. STUDIO i have been.
Speaker 3: Entertained that was. Perfect The internet is run by like four gamp. People that's the other thing that's going on.
Speaker 1: Here hence Why wicked popped off so.
Speaker 5: Much, well of, course propaganda gave. Propaganda one THING.
Speaker 1: I noticed this year more than other. Years the face has, Changed like the celeb face has really changed this.
Speaker 3: Year, yeah it's all of, That like carving of the cheekbone is, real the ozembic face is.
Speaker 1: REAL i just wanted to. KNOW i just it's something THAT i noticed THAT i posted a lot about this. Year was just the facial harving got so. Crazy it's like turkey.
Speaker 3: Esque and also it's like problematic skinniness in a way that also doesn't get discussed because we have carved out all of our feminist media is just like.
Speaker 5: Gone it is, true nobody just talks about that stuff.
Speaker 1: Anymore when did feminist media?
Speaker 3: Disappear, Honestly trump season one Facts trump season. One and also like all of the plastic surgery follows. Trends like one thing THAT i do notice a, lot a lot a lot in my algorithm is just like necklift. Videos, yes because because there's these like necklifts out Of guadalajara that are just like they'll make you look like thirty years. Younger BUT i saw all those videos BEFORE i saw The Chris jenner, necklift AND i was, like, oh, yeah the technology has gotten so.
Speaker 5: Good Chris jenner looks.
Speaker 1: Like she looks, unbelievable she looks in her, fifties, easy she looks she looks looks younger than her. Daughters it's, crazy it's.
Speaker 5: Insane it's also, NOW.
Speaker 1: I think the different thing that has happened on The internet is there's a little bit and this IS i guess with everything, now but there's the behind theism that's going. On so, like whereas we used to just talk about people getting, facelifts now we have people on the internet talking about exactly what's happening in people's plastic.
Speaker 3: Surgery, well but also the people are talking about it because Remember Kylie, jenners somebody asked her about what work she had done on her breast and she just told.
Speaker 4: The, girl, right radical.
Speaker 3: Transparency it's this, doctor it's this thing WHICH i FIND i do find very, refreshing and at the same, Time i'm, like this is very, weird, Right it's weird to live in this. Culture but Also i'm, LIKE i, guess if we, must people should be more honest about, it like we you AND i definitely grew up in a generation of like people were getting a ton of work done and just never say.
Speaker 1: It and not talking about. It it was super, deal, Right.
Speaker 3: But now Also i'm just like everybody thinks they're an influencer an actor BECAUSE i am like the amount of PEOPLE i know who also just got enhancements and.
Speaker 1: Like where are you going one hundred?
Speaker 3: Percent what is this lifestyle that is sustaining this look that you have which.
Speaker 1: You're walking out in a balcony In. Miami that's.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah it's LIKE i get it if you have to be on the cover of a magazine all the, time that you would feel like you had to do stuff to your. Face LIKE i get. That it's just like very weird to just know like civilians who like do, this.
Speaker 1: Who are like be out.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah i'm, like what is this lifestyle that you have that you you've had like seventy five thousand dollars worth of plastic? Surgery like where are you?
Speaker 5: Going what do you?
Speaker 1: DO i want to ask you what you think twenty twenty six is going to look like on the.
Speaker 4: Internet BUT i guess you can't possibly.
Speaker 5: Know i'm not going to.
Speaker 3: KNOW i think it's going to be MORE, ai which is such a. Bummer you don't LIKE.
Speaker 5: AI i fail FOR ai last, year but in the like funniest.
Speaker 1: Way for are you a? Sory, no it Was REMEMBER.
Speaker 3: I think it was the end of Last it was last year because it was right BEFORE.
Speaker 5: Jd vans killed The.
Speaker 3: Pope there was that video of The pope wearing like A supreme coat or, whatever.
Speaker 4: The supreme puff or. Pope, yeah AND.
Speaker 3: I remember looking at it being, like this guy's hard and then thirty minutes, LATER i was, LIKE i, MEAN i, too get it.
Speaker 5: Together that's not. REAL i have a.
Speaker 3: Friend's mom who sends ME ai every, morning like one of those like good morning, texts you, know But i've stopped telling her that THERE. AI i just am, like thank you so much for sending, these BECAUSE i don't want.
Speaker 1: To ruin, her you know WHAT i? Mean, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm, like if you believe that this squirrel save this, BABY i will let you believe that THE ai is a. Bummer to, me it's a, bummer AND i feel like it's going to be more and more of it because the most uncreative people in your life want to harness. Creativity And i'm, like this is not what makes things. Good it's not like the approximate idea of. Something it's the, heart the, emotions like the funny you. Know i'm, LIKE ai, said we're gonna make good. Art it's never had its, heartbroken it's never gonna be. Good so and it all looks ugly to. Me it all looks so ugly and it's never gonna not.
Speaker 1: Look On it is, busted like even the BEAUTIFUL ai is.
Speaker 3: BUSTED i love how they make all the, babies and LIKE i was looking at this one where this woman has like AN ai.
Speaker 1: Child are You i'm sore?
Speaker 4: Aware are you this is on?
Speaker 1: Tick you're seeing? This?
Speaker 5: Yeah On. TikTok i do not use THE ai, apps BUT i saw this.
Speaker 3: Woman she has like a four year old that's like AN ai baby that she always shares photos. Of and every TIME i zoom, In i'm, like this looks like a young woman in a baby's.
Speaker 5: Body like this is not. Good this is not.
Speaker 1: GOOD a young lady.
Speaker 3: Baby, yeah it's like a young lady baby and it's so it's so janky and like Uncanny.
Speaker 4: Valley, wait, grandma grandma and GRANDPA ai is?
Speaker 5: Heinous wait which one? Is shanday baby? Boo you want a?
Speaker 6: Vibe we can do day baby anghosham Way.
Speaker 1: No just so people know it's a. GRANDPA i, MEAN i think a. Grandpa maybe he has no. Grandchildren it's an older gentleman in the peephole of a ring camera saying wanna, vibe baby.
Speaker 3: Boo that man has no children or. Grandchildren THE ai is just. Bad it is just.
Speaker 1: Bad that is the beauty Of TikTok and also the horror OF. Ai On TikTok is that you really have like authentic art On. TikTok you have authentic people doing their art in a beautiful, way and then you have some dank ai popping.
Speaker 5: Off it's so.
Speaker 3: Gross, WELL i know that you have also noticed the influencers using the ai pets yes in their, postings and THAT i just find goofy and.
Speaker 5: Hilarious it's so. Weird i'm just, like, wow well it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's it is, weird but it's also so in line with their bad. Taste it's, like who wants to see you with Seventeen? Dalmatians this is all you? Got that's, it this is your. Editorial this is it this low vibrational like. PHOTO i hate this.
Speaker 1: With you in your Seventeen.
Speaker 4: Dalmatians they're just doing weird.
Speaker 1: STUFF i don't. KNOW ai On TikTok really creeps me out BECAUSE i don't know what's. Fake, LIKE i just don't have a good peep on. IT i.
Speaker 5: Don't if it feels, fake it's it's. Fake that's a.
Speaker 4: Good that's a.
Speaker 5: Good always if it feels, fake it's because you.
Speaker 3: Do they're just like videos that you watch that you go, Huh And i'm just, like, yeah SAY i And i'm moving.
Speaker 1: On this is WHAT i wanted to talk to you. About you've been. Amazing oh my.
Speaker 3: GOSH i Literally i'm gonna hang up with you And i'm gonna clock in my next, day my next.
Speaker 1: Hour that's WHAT i want to. Do that's what's, unfortunate is like it's kind of like when you see an action movie and all of a sudden you're walking out of the, theater like looking for the. Shooter, like after, THIS i want people to want to go online and peep.
Speaker 5: Stuff you, know just go online and like interact with the stuff that you really.
Speaker 1: Like be in the. Comments we'll get you, say, yeah be in the.
Speaker 3: Comments i'm new to the TikTok, comments But i'm commenting.
Speaker 4: Now so that's the real takeaway from today is, like be in the.
Speaker 3: Comments, yeah be in the. Comments interact with the. People that's also. Literature that's.
Speaker 7: Right thank you so, Much, amina thanks for having.
Speaker 5: ME i love that you have a. Podcast this is making me so.
Speaker 1: Happy text, stuff. Baby that's it for this week for Tech. Stuff I'm Karra price And i'm Os.
Speaker 2: Voloshin this episode was produced By Eliza Dennis Tyler hill And Melissa. Slaughter it was executive produced by Me Kara, Price Julia, nutter And Kate osborne For kaleidoscope And Katria novel For iHeart. Podcasts Jack insley makes this. Episode Kyle murdoch wrote out theme.
Speaker 1: Song we will be out of the studio this holiday, season but we'll be back with new episodes in the new. Year please, rate, review and reach out to us at Tech Stuff podcast at gmail dot. Com we want to hear from. You