Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy.
Speaker 2: Your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Waters Hey, rain Drops. On today's afters of Reality King. Oh baby, we are going to recap The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Part one reunion. Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: Last week I said the show should be called The Real Housewives of Boring Beverly Hills, and I stand by that, but I am going to watch the reunion because the thing is this, The reunions are meant to captivate us as the viewers based on what happened the entire season, and normally is for the cass to bring it so that they don't get a pink slip.
Speaker 1: After the reunion.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the thing about the reunions, especially when it comes to the Real Housewives, is that it's.
Speaker 1: Their make or breaking moment. Honey.
Speaker 2: They are auditioning for their position back next season.
Speaker 1: They have to bring it, deliver something great, iconic.
Speaker 2: In order to secure their position for at least another season. And that brings me to Deret's desperate attempt at securing a diamond.
Speaker 1: As you all know, I was operative word was a huge fan of de Reit.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not going to go back in terms of what I said before about you know, she had the potential to be this big star, but she allowed the social media trolls and the fandom of the zegides of Housewives to affect her, and that's why she has been born boots ever since her third season on the show.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Now, look, I don't know if Deree listens to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: I don't know when p K is on his.
Speaker 2: Flight to London that he has on his AirPods listening to Reality with the King, Honey, I don't know if Durrey's housekeepers play reality with the King as they are cleaning the home while Derey is organizing her closet.
Speaker 1: But baby.
Speaker 2: DEI tried it, and Dereitt, I know you want to come back next season.
Speaker 1: But I'm not sure this was the way to go.
Speaker 2: So the part one reunion starts off with, you know, the backstage stuff, blah blah blah blah blah. Then I'm popping gum Carlos. Okay, yes, one more time. Low's see how you do it three times in a row.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was an epic fail. Anyways, so I'm a mess. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Derey is in her glam room and Erica Jane walks in and they're talking blah blah blah. Child, Why did Dereat expose the text message that Kyle Richard sent. I think that is so low. That is sweet and low. That is how low can you go? That is low rise jeans. It is so low for you, Dereat, to expose, not just to not just to Erica. Let's be clear, it's okay for you to tell Erica even on camera. I'm cool with that, right, It's okay to tell Erica on camera like, yo girl, look child. I mean we all know Dey doesn't say yo or child, but you know, work with.
Speaker 1: Me here, child, Erica.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that Kyle sent me a text message before the reunion like the night before?
Speaker 1: What do you think that means? This is Erica? Well, honey, I call that manipulation.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, the girls are coming for Kyle for smultiply your first seat, Richard, Honey. So look, I'm cool with the girls talking about it because again, follow the reality and make sure we understand what's going on. That would have been fine for me, like, okay, fine, you told Erica while there's two cameras in your room.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that. Well, I'm not cool with this this. How dare you and my Eileen Davison voice, how dare.
Speaker 2: You send a screenshot of the text messages to the producers at Bravo and the show to have them reveal it on the show?
Speaker 1: That shit is low.
Speaker 2: I think that's one of the lowest things you can do to a person in terms of friendships. Yes, sleeping with somebody's man or woman that's horrible too, But when it comes to the sacredness of a friendship. If you screenshot a text message that somebody's sent to you in private and you reveal it on the show, Obeyaby, there is no way we can come back from that. I'm not coming back from that. I don't trust I think that is that is so fucked up. Now, I know you need the gig, Dereat. We all know you need the job, and that's okay, that's okay. We all need the gig like it is what it is. The world goes around when we work, Okay, so we all need the gig. There's not one person breathing who doesn't need the gig. So again, it's not a disc we all need the gig.
Speaker 1: So dereit. We know you need the gig.
Speaker 2: We know that the reunions are used for each reality star to give the best that they got in my need a Baker Boys, and to make sure they deliver like pizza Hut right on time and hot. Okay, so we understand that assignment. What I'm not going to understand, ever, is the fact that you used your friendship with Kyle by exposing an intimate conversation that you two had to make a storyline happen for you at the reunion.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up once again.
Speaker 2: It's fine to talk about it to Erica, that's to me honestly, guys, girls and they that's fine. But to Sin because this, to listen to me, I'm all about the intention. You intentionally took your hands and your press on nails and you screenshot the text message, you saved it in your photos, you hit upload, you hit mail, you hit Sin to Evolution, Andy Cohen and all of the producers, and you said, here you go. Because if the producers ask you for I would have said this. Look, I already talked about it. I gave it to Eric meaning what was said on it. But guys, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To reveal it to the world to see.
Speaker 2: That's I'm not going to do that. Like even that's low for me. And one thing about the read she can't go low, no shade. That's what a person who at least respected the friendship they once had. I have people who I used to be friends with, and there's no way in hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, that I would ever reveal.
Speaker 2: A text message conversation on my ex Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Yahoo, Messenger, my Space.
Speaker 1: There's just no way I would do that.
Speaker 2: I don't care how upset I am with a person if we ever had a real friendship, I'm not going to use our intimate conversation to expose.
Speaker 1: You to the world dread. Are you that desperate.
Speaker 2: To secure your diamond that you would go against the woman who is the clear face of this show.
Speaker 1: Everybody that has.
Speaker 2: Went against Kyle is no longer on the show, and I'm gonna sit it right there. I could hear the ray Drops saying Carlos name. All I'm gonna say is rain drops. Every person who went against Kyle Legend Richards is no longer on the Real Housewives of Biblely Hills, not even her sisters.
Speaker 1: Who I hate you interrupt, but they tuned for more.
Speaker 2: Rain Drops. I have so much fun this weekend. I was hanging out with my friends, luxuriating by the pool, playing basketball cause you know I'm athletic.
Speaker 1: But baby, I have so much to do this week.
Speaker 2: So before I get my week started, I gotta hydrate myself.
Speaker 1: So let me tell y'all about this.
Speaker 2: Liquid IV is so easy to prepare and it tastes really really good. You get one stick plus sixteen ounce of water. It hydrates better than water alone. It has three times the electrolytes of the leading sports drink. It has no artificial sweeteners, plus A vitamins and nutrients, non gmo and free from gluten, dairy and soy. Weekends are for going wild. Have a game plan for Monday with liquid IV. Grab your Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier sugar free and bulk nationwide at Costco. Or get twenty percent off your first order when you go to liquidiv dot com and use code king ki n G at checkout. That's twenty percent off your first order when you shop Superior Hydration today using promo code King at liquidiv dot com. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Kyle and Derey get into it again, just about their friendship and Honey, Kyle clock durit real good when she said you played to the audience. What did I tell you guys on this podcast? Excuse me for yelling I'm passionate. What did I not me going low d low?
Speaker 1: What did I tell you guys.
Speaker 2: On this podcast? I just said at the top of this conversation that I'm having with you all that Dereet lost who she was because of the feedback she got on social media. I said that to you guys for years. So when Kyle Legend Richards revealed that Deret, I feel like you played to the audience, which is why you had Kathy's back as if you and Kathy are friends, and then you had Derey looking like little writing hood because honey, I'm looking for the scary bear. Honey, you know what I'm saying. So Derie and her red robe, honey, trying to end to trying to intimate that her and Kathy are friends. Now, I don't know what shit Kathy has on you girls. All of y'all are afraid of Kathy. Chrystal was silent when it came to what happened in Aspen because she was right there. And I listen, I don't care what y'all say. I love Kathy. I've mean Kathy's great television. I too watch Parents in Love. I will recap next season. Honey, Kathy is good TV. And Parents and Love really shows you who Kathy really is. And I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing. What I'm saying to you is, honey, it's a thing Kathy got. These girls shook Kathy as my friend. Kate Casey once said, Kathy is the mayor of Beverly Hills nine O two one zero. She is because the reader is like, I have my own relationship with with Kathy, Kyle, I have my own relationship with her.
Speaker 1: Sure, and Kyle's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Just because you attend the opening of every envelope that USPS sends to us with coupons, you lick the stamp of every envelope of imitation, you get invited to darreit doesn't mean that you and Kathy are friends. Crystal lost fourteen friends and was afraid of losing the fifteenth, which is Big Kathy Kathy Junior.
Speaker 1: Honey, Kathy runs the girls.
Speaker 2: And that's when I realized, like, wow, Kyle is onto something. So when they showed the flashback of last seasons of Reunion where Kyle was crying in her first seat, Yes, Kyle Legend Richards, we stand for Kyle on Reality with the King, Honey, I'm just saying so when Kyle Legend Richards was crying next to Big Kathy and then Derey instead of herself, Kyle, I think like.
Speaker 1: That's why Kyle's like, stay out of it. This has nothing to do with you. Like you what a moment. Dere Eat beat it like Billy Jean Thriller album.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing because I think what happened and asked it was Kathy Hilton ask the DJ to play with Michael Jackson record and the DJ said no, and it made Kathy mad because Kathy and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: May he rest in peace for friends. Okay, moving on, So.
Speaker 2: When Dereit said last season's reunion that you know, trying to have Kathy's back, that's why Kyle said this reunion, that pretty much was the moment she realized, like, girl, we can't be really, We're.
Speaker 1: Not that close.
Speaker 2: Because everybody knows that Kathy was the fan favorite. Because when it comes to the two percent of the world who watches The Real Housewives of Billy Hills that goes on Twitter. Okay, because once again, guys, Twitter represents like a very small majority of the world. I think it's like four percent, and I believe two percent of the four percent watches reality television. Okay, and because The Real Housewives of Billy Hills is the most watched housewives show, right now, I'll say two percent of the world watches it.
Speaker 1: So dere cared about the two percent of.
Speaker 2: The world who crowned Kathy Hilton as the fan favorite, and dread like she is in her social life.
Speaker 1: She wants to be connected.
Speaker 2: To anything that's loved and adored, and that is Kathy. Ooh, it just hit me, Kyle, Kyle if you're listening, or even Teddy Mellencamp, if you're listening Teddy Walters, it just hit me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it just hit me. Kyle.
Speaker 2: Deriy was never your friend. She came in through Lisa Vanda Pump. Lisa Vanda Pump, in my opinion, allegedly was a puppet master and told Dere how to give great television. And guess what, that's a compliment to you, to you, LVP, because I do believe that LVP was a great ghost producer. I'm sorry, unpopular opinion. Maybe Lisa Vanda Pump was an excellent ghost producer, just like doctor Heavily is a Mariti medicine Jessell Bryant was at one point a.
Speaker 1: Great ghost producer on Potomac.
Speaker 2: You know, you have people who are really good in that way, and LVP produced the shit out of Derre and that's why dere first two seasons were great. But when they fell out and Lisa Vanda Pump, Deury looked around the room and said, where clearly Kyle is the star of the show in the face of it, so let me attach myself to her. And I do strongly believe that pe K and Mauricio in real life are friends, and I think they enjoy each other. But I think, listen, this is my opinion about dried I think Deree is a social climber who will attach herself to anything that's popping. And when she fell out with Lisa Vanda Pump, it's not like she'll ever be close to Lisa Renna or Erica Jayne, you know what I mean. So she immediately went to Kyle's side, and the moment she saw that Kyle was getting hatred on Twitter, she had to publicly defend Big Kathy because she wanted those big invites at the Christmas party that Kathy throws every year. Yeah, so, Kyle legend, Durree was never your friend. And I will say this, I'll be shocked if Derek gets asked back next season. I'm just saying because this, this reunion made Dereet very unlikable, and I like Derey once again. I used to love her. I think she I think she got lost in the sauce. And no I don't mean Harry Hamlet's spaghetti sauce child. She got lost in the sauce of like just trying to be She's you know what it is about Deri.
Speaker 1: Durrie doesn't know who she is.
Speaker 2: She fakes an accent, she wears clothes a la Marlon Hampton's closet. Darite dresses like Marlon Hampton. She wears labels, and she dyed her hair brown, looking like Charlie's Tharan in that movie.
Speaker 1: What's that movie? Guys?
Speaker 2: That Charlie's Den was a brunette, well not even as Charlie's. She was trying to give you Captain Zetta Jones in Chicago like she has. She's now a brunette. She looked like little Red riding hood. You know, I'm looking for the sly wolf honey next to you, like I, I just we just don't know Darit. And one thing I will agree with Garcel is I do think dar lives in a bubble. And it's not this love bubble that she tried to proclaim her tweet. I just think I think the only person outside of her kids, because I will say this, I think Derie is an excellent mother and I and I and I will I will always say that outside of her two beautiful, gorgeous kids who are so beautiful and just so nice and so smart and so sweet, I love I love her kids. I think outside of her kids, Deriy only cares about herself. I think she's self absorbed. I my opinion, my opinion. I don't think she's a racist. My opinion, I don't. I do agree with garcel that she is in a bubble, and I don't think it's the bubble that Garcella was trying to proclaim.
Speaker 1: I think Deree only cares about Dere.
Speaker 2: And the Deree that I want to see is I want to see who she is and I'm not getting that because she goes where the wind blows, like Hurricane angk On, Salt Lake City, Sierra Cue. The Hurricane Derey is sort of like Kyle, do I go to Mexico with you and Teddy and Morgan. Oh big Kathy, I get to go to the Christmas party. Okay, I'll go there, Oh, Erica, are you going to Vegas? I may want to go, like that's who dared is. She goes where the wind blows.
Speaker 1: That's who dureed is. That's what the weather report said Child.
Speaker 2: And speaking of the bubble, the conversations between her and Garcel was very interesting because look on my podcast, I had Jesse Wu on and we talked about Garcel being offended by Derey using the word attack. And I was curious in terms of how jesse Wu felt because she is a Haitian American. Garcel Bouvet is a Haitian American. And no, I'm not saying all Haitian Americans think I like Child would never say that, but I wanted to at least get some perspective. I'm a black man, so I know all about words that non black people use that could be offensive, obviously, but I wanted to speak to a black woman.
Speaker 1: To get her point of view.
Speaker 2: And she strongly believed that durite knew what she was doing, and she agreed, agreed with Garcel. There are a lot of people who don't agree with Garsel, and that's fine. So when they talked about the word attack, Garsel did say, you know what it's like to be attacked. You literally were attacked by these robbers. I'm paraphrasing, so you know what that feels like. I did not do that to you, which I'm like, Okay, Garcell points made right. I did appreciate that. Garcela said she does not think Theresa a rasist.
Speaker 1: Not a child.
Speaker 2: She did shit, not a child. She did say she was an unconscious Karen, Okay. I just I just think Dey only cares about to red. That's that's how I feel. I don't think Dereed knows who she is baby, because she tries to be everything's everybody. That's my opinion. But the most interesting part to me, though, was how Anne Marie inserted herself into the conversation child and Anne Marie clocked Garcel bouvet baby and I'm like, oh lord, what is about to happen here? So Anne, I'm sorry, it's Anna Marie. Anna Marie said that when Garcel's best friend on camera, Allegedly, when Garcill's on camera, best friend, Sutton said to Anna Marie, you're yelling at me. Stop yelling at me, and Anna Marie was like, I'm not yelling at you. Anna, Marie felt that was a prime example of micro aggressions because as a black woman, her tone of voice was on the same level as everyone else is. So she's like, well, why would you think I'm yelling at you.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not yelling at you.
Speaker 2: And Anna Marie felt that in that moment, if Garceil felt so strongly about the micro aggressions from Deriy, that was a perfect opportunity as a black woman for Garsel to have Anna Marie's back, and baby I gagged. I did not see that coming. And what I will say is I felt like Anna Marie made good points. I felt like she did. She said that the only person who had her back was Kyle like, no, she's not yelling. Anna Marie's not yelling at you, Sutton like she's not, She's talking.
Speaker 1: Guys. Look.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a very strong point and a very good example. Garcel gagged, did not have a response. Look stumped. Andy moved on, and I'm like, no, we gotta stay on this because this is new information. I really felt that Anna Marie made a very strong point, and I would have loved to see the only two black women on the show talk about that moment.
Speaker 1: Because it never dawned on me.
Speaker 2: That when Dured used the word attack to Garcel and Garcel was offended by it, Anna Marie was not at that scene or at that party, right. Erica Jane took up for guar Garcel, right, So unfortunately Anna Marie wasn't there because I was curious in terms of, like, oh, I wonder how Anna Marie would have reacted to it too, where she has said, yeah, deiy, that is offensive to us black women. So when she clocked Garsel, I was livid that they moved on. I'm like, guys, this is what we want to see as the audience. We want to see how Garcel is able to answer to that, because I thought that was a very good point. But let me know what y'all think. Do y'all think Deree lives in a bubble? Do y'all think Anna Marie made a great point to Garcel? Do y'all think Garcel should have defended Anna Marie and told her on camera best friend Sutton that Yo, she's right, she's not yelling. Don't say that, because to me, that could have been a very good teachable moment. Do y'all agree with Garsel that Dorey is an unconscious Karen, let me know in the comments. Let me know on Spotify, Q and A Child. By the way, y'all are killing it on the Spotify Q and A. Honey, I love reading y'all comments, and yes, I read every single one, even the ones where y'all read me.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I love it, Okay, So that.
Speaker 2: Was a great surprise for me. Now, look, child. The other surprise for me, Honey, is this a safe space because I'm gonna say something that may be unpopular to the two percent of Beverly Hill's audience on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, y'all don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: I like Anna Marie. I thought Anna Marie did a great job this reunion.
Speaker 1: She was very likable.
Speaker 2: I teared up when she spoke about her mother passing. And Anna Marie, if you're listening, my heart goes out to you. I too know what it's like to lose a mom my, and I do mean this, Anna Marie. My heart goes out to you. It's the most devastating thing for a child to have to bury their mother. So my heart goes out to you. I really wish, which is so unfortunate. And listen I don't know if a Marie never taped scenes this season talking about it, but I felt like those are things that could have helped out Anna Marie, because she did come across unlikable this season, this season, like she was trying too hard, And like I said on my podcast last week, I feel bad for Anna Marie because never in the history of Yeah, never in the history of this franchise that a new housewife came in the middle of the season, so that was a lot of pressure on her, and I feel horrible for Anna Marie for not having the best setup possible. I really wish we could have seen her navigate through her mother going through this devastating situation, because I felt like the audience could have seen the full complexities of Anna Marie, because what I saw on the reunion to me was the full complexity of this woman. And I like her. I like her, And do I think she's coming back. No, and that's unfortunate, and look, I hope I'm wrong. I think she should be given another chance off the strength of the fact that she came in the middle of this season to help bring some fire to the show, and she did. She got Crystal to wake up because she's a snooze.
Speaker 1: You know, she's gorgeous. Though.
Speaker 2: Crystal is beautiful, but she's not the not the most exciting person to watch. And I like Crystal. I in real light, We'll hang out with Crystal. Crystal on the show does not belong. Crystal does not belong on that she's not. I think Crystal is too much in her in her head, and I find myself I do not connect to Crystal at all. I know Erica Jane, love her, hat her. Erica Jane gives you everything. Kyle gives you everything. I like something. I think something gets a lot to the show. I love Garcell. I don't know Crystal. She's been on the show for three, what four seasons? I do not know her. In my Mariah Carey voice, I don't know her. She's a beautiful woman, and I'm so interested in her husband. Not in that way, but in the ways of like, I'm just curious about this marriage.
Speaker 1: I really am.
Speaker 2: But I appreciate it. Getting back to Anna Marie, then I move on to the calling app called Crystal I want. I really did appreciate Anna Marie apologizing to Sutton.
Speaker 1: No shade.
Speaker 2: She had to because honey, anytime the Antesiologist Association writes a letter talking shit about you, baby, you have to do that. But she did it, and I appreciated that. So I would like to see Anna Marie have a second chance. I listen, I don't think that will happen, and I think that's unfortunate. I think this is the last we're going to see if Anna Marie on the show. My opinion, and again I hope I'm wrong. So Crystal had a good moment at the reunion.
Speaker 1: I thought she.
Speaker 2: I thought she stepped it up because guess what, guys, girls, and they what did I say? This reunion and all reunions are used for the cast to save their job. And Crystal knows while she's on the end of the couch that this could be the end of the road. Yes, boys to man, although we've come, Yes.
Speaker 1: Honey, Crystal, we have come to the end of the road. Baby. You are going to sit on the end of the couch. How are you on the show for three to four seasons? Crystal? And you have always been on the end. But I digress.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, Crystal did clock Dirry honey when she mentioned how Duri calling her child bride was offensive. In the Asian community because it's it's a word they use that is similar to a male order bride. And I was like, oh my gosh, I didn't I didn't know that. But that's the beauty of the show is to teach us something right dark looks stumped. Deiy was like, now look, I got this one calling me an unconscious Karen. Now I got you saying I said something offensive to the Asian community.
Speaker 1: Darik wanted to.
Speaker 2: Wrap that rid hood all around her face and go hide. Okay, she was looking Little Red riding Hood Honey was looking for her grandmother, honey. Dree said, goodness, what what big eyes you have, Honey, dare honey, little red riding Hood child. And Crystal said, the better to see you with. Dreed said, what the voice you have? Crystal said, the better to greet you with.
Speaker 1: If y'all know the.
Speaker 2: Nursery story of Little Red riding Hood, Dury wanted to get out of there.
Speaker 1: Honey. She wanted to leave, be clear.
Speaker 2: She was all n it like, now y'all are really calling me a Karen. I offended Garsell and black women. Now I offended the Asian community and Deiy. We all were offended. By your eyes.
Speaker 1: I love you, though Derey allegedly, I do like Deree, I do. I just want her to do better.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, she clocked it, so that was good. And then the other thing I appreciated, too was I appreciated the fact that Anna Marie stood on business and was like, no, Crystal, you did tell me all those things about these women. Hey, look, y'all could disagree with me or not. I strongly believe one hundred and ten percent that Crystal did, in fact say all these crazy things about her cast being uneducated. Deree put her foot in her mouth again and says she's the only one on the stage.
Speaker 1: For the college degree.
Speaker 2: Come to find out, three than women on the stage have college degrees. But that's what happens to when you live in the bubble of Deree. It's time for you to go now. Look, Part one was not the most exciting. Yes, this episode that I'm taping is much more thrilling than that episode I'm teazing, But no, listen, it wasn't the most exciting Part one reunion, but it had cute moments. I enjoyed it. I wasn't mad at it. You know, the coming attractions look really good, but I want to hear from you guys. Do we think we are at the end of the road for Crystal, Do we think we are at the end of the road for Deree.
Speaker 1: Or do we think we are at the end of the road for both?
Speaker 2: Let me know on Twitter, Spotify, Q and a hashtag Reality with the.
Speaker 1: King and let me know your thoughts. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Ragin Entertainment.
Speaker 2: It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, king Domraing Entertainment, Baby
Speaker 1: I