Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Tocho So now let's get back.
Speaker 2: The Lions offensive coordinator Ben Johnson have agreed to a deal to become the Chicago bears next head coach. Johnson has been the Lions offensive court for the past three seasons, and if I'm not mistaken, I think they finished in the top five in offense each of those seasons. Who will feel the job vacated by Matt Eberflus when they fired him on November twenty ninth. Johnson would become the nineteenth the head coach in franch the one hundred and five year franchise existence.
Speaker 3: O Jo, do you like the hire.
Speaker 1: You God damn right? I like the height you God damn right. Now listen, we talked about Ben Johnson. Now this we talk about Ben Johnson. That worked wonder us with Jared Goff, wonders offensively with that offense, the creativity that is amazed all of us all season long. Now you know Dan Campbell loves to go fourth on fourth down.
Speaker 3: Why do you.
Speaker 1: Think he's so confident in doing some of the things he does as a head coach because of Ben Johnson and what he's able to do. So I look at it from this standpoint. You got Jameson Williams, you got a mine Ross Saint Brown, you got the porter. Now you go to another support of cast in Chicago that if his skill sets, but they get the job done very well. But they have a great quarterback, dual threat quarterback who's a little bit more mobile, a little bit more agile, can playoff script a little better than golf and Kadin Williams. He's a good thrower of the ball as well. This is going to be a perfect relationship, not only for Ben Johnson, But for Kenny william in his career, I guarantee you and I'm gonna put it out there right now, and it's gonna be a I told you so a moment when the season starts and we're about when we in about maybe week seven, a week eight, and I'd be like I told you so, Williams being one of the top quarterbacks in the league statistically because of Ben Johnson and his creativity and its office of prowess.
Speaker 3: I like the higher. I like the higher. Also, what I don't like but.
Speaker 2: Chicago and New England doing that fake stuff, bring black coaches in there.
Speaker 3: When the.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they brought ADYE George in there, and you know, look, if you you gotta take.
Speaker 3: It, yeah yeah, you know, damn well, they won't excuse excuse me.
Speaker 2: You know, good d well, you know good you know, good d well. You wanted Ben Johnson, but o jo hey, the Rooney rule. I gotta get that quota thing in New England. New England, y'all brought two black. Y'all brought pep Hammer to the end. Y'all brought this other black no good and well yeah yrol left, which y'all know good. First of all Viral left, which has been out of the league for what two years, and y'all gonna bring him in now. He ain't got no off at the court that but y'all brought him in. And see, y'all what y'all did. The Patriots did that thing so good. They brought two of them in. They brought brought two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, they have to check the boxing. They gotta they gotta check the boxes, like you said, they gotta. You gotta meet the quota. You have to satisfy the rule that's in place that's really not working.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no t to it. And but look, I like to hire I like Ben Johnson. I like what he did. You mentioned that he has a quarterback that's more mobile.
Speaker 2: He has very good Look, you got Roman Dunes that they took in the first round for the Bears. You got DJ Moore that you're signed to a conduct corontract extension.
Speaker 3: You got Keenan Allen.
Speaker 2: I think Keenan Allen's a free agent, so you probably bring him back because he came on strong at the end of the year. He's that guy that he's not as fast. It's not as quick as an Amenrod the saint in the slot.
Speaker 3: But he gets it done. He got tremendous moves, he got great heads. I like it.
Speaker 2: Be the big body. He can body you know, he can body you up. So I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't really know the running back situation. You're gonna have to prove the offensive line because that's one thing. Huh, swift ye offensive line, and you're gonna probably get better because you look at what they got and and Detroit, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Got Penny Sewell, who's a pro bowler, all pro.
Speaker 2: You got Zeitler, you got Deck, you got Glass, now you got Decker, you got Ragged, now you got you know, Detroit has a very good offensive line. And so you're gonna have to get that up to part in Chicago because your quarterback took sixty plus sacks.
Speaker 3: That's too many, O Joe, Yeah, that's way too many sacks.
Speaker 2: Now, all of it is not on the offensive line, Caleb, Wi'm gonna have to do a better job of getting ready to football. It's okay to throw it away because sometimes I think gods they get caught up. Oho. Well, I'm gonna mess up my completion percentage. Bro throw that damn ball away. You don't want to be taking all those hits right right. But I like the high. I'm sure they got they got money and and and caps face that they can improve this team. I love the hire by Ben Johnson. I got no qualms about that high.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's put his time.
Speaker 2: In as an offensive as an offensive coordinator, as an offensive coach. I think it was right. It was the right time for him to get this job. So I really, I really like the high. I'm a little surprised that he went in the same division, uh as if formal boss. Normally they get they get away ojo. But that was the best situation. I always thought that the Bears. For me, that was the best situation that was available to me. Now, I mean other people, the people like the Raiders. You know, care.
Speaker 6: Quarterback ain't gone to work right over there.
Speaker 1: At that quarterback No, Yeah, so you understood that that was that was the best fit, especially for him and what he brings to the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was the best. I thought that the Jets. You got the Jets situation. You got a lot of tough stuff going on with the Jets. One of the whatever whatever what other job is available, O Joe. The Jets was available.
Speaker 3: The Saints.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, uh A g get the Saints or the Jets. I know, I think you know. He obviously a played with the Jets. Head he played with the Saints. Also, he was on the defensive stide. He was on Sean Payton's staff when he was at the Saints. So but hopefully he gets one of these jobs. But it's gonna be tough without a quarterback. You gotta find a quarterback, O joe. Without that, you don't really have a chance to have longevity.
Speaker 6: Aleasa is gonna be short. List is very short. If he ain't got no.
Speaker 2: Quarterback, well, I leased short anyway. But anyway, that's not what that. We're talking about that another day. Uh but I like to hire. I like Ben Johnson. High Chicago should be good. That's a very tough division, O shoe.
Speaker 3: You got young.
Speaker 2: We'll see what Minnesota does with Sam Donald. Do they move on or do they keep elevate? JJ McCarthy gonna be very interesting because you got Jordan Love, you got golf, you got Caleb Williams.
Speaker 3: So I like it. I like it, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Now that the season is ended, Cooper cut doesn't know whether he'll be back with the Rams. Cup say today he has no doubt he'll play in twenty four, but there is doubt whether it's gonna be with the Rams intend to keep him Cup. Who knows what's going to happen. That's out of my control, and I'll see what's going what it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be.
Speaker 2: I don't have any clarity on what's that going to look like or anything like that. So yeah, obviously would love to be in LA, but I don't know what that's going to look like. Matthew Stafford also said he wanted to take some time tomorrow his future after playoff loss. Man, I think what you got a big cat? What Cooper Cup? I think was it like twenty one million dollars Cooper Cup?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he has to take a piccut anyway if he does want to stay in LA. Listen, they've already worked.
Speaker 1: They've already remember how we got talked about chat you know earlier with some of the top players in the league. They always find a way to work you out the system and the opportunities. You don't get the opportunity that you're used to. I mean, we talk about a triple Crown whinner that all of a sudden last year, who Nicole comes out of nowhere and he's having he's he's playing all world because they move around and then work you out the system and put somebody in else and the position and the players that you used to make.
Speaker 6: That's all it is. That's all. It's plugged play, it's plug and play.
Speaker 1: It's the game that they played towards the end of your career when they think you don't have it no more on your cat, when your your number is too high and they want you to take a pick cut. So now there's no argument that Cup can have and go to management and be like, well, hell I'm a triple Crown runer. The first thing gonna say, but look at your numbers this year. Your numbers are on what they Your numbers don't want you.
Speaker 3: Were a triple Cup. That's not what you are. Now.
Speaker 2: This is in a lot of time achievement. We're gonna pay you back. See, And that's the thing what people get the mistake. I'm paying you on what I believe you'll do moving forward. Already paid you for that, Yeah, I paid you for that on Joe. Yeah, So so now I got it like Jamar Chase. Jamar Chase the Triple Crown. Hey, y'all got that. No, y'all need to pay me on what y'all believe I could do moving forward. Now, I'm only twenty five, twenty six years of age. I think over the next four or five years, I can put up similar numbers. I'm not saying I'm gonna win the triple Crown because we haven't had since the merger. We haven't had a two time Triple Crown winner. Now proud of that. You know, Don Hudson won a bunch of them. That's not here nor there. But I'm saying I'm paying Jamar Chase on what I believe he'll do now. But based on that, Jamar Chase needs to be north for thirty five million right at forty Maybe he says, I want forty I want forty million dollars.
Speaker 3: I want two hundred.
Speaker 2: Million, and I need one hundred of it guaranteed, because I think the most guaranteed money might have been a Jetta. Think Jedda got like a something million full of guaranteed either. I want a hunt it because y'all made me play when I could have gotten injured. I had to take out insurance box, so I had to spend money out of my pocket. So I need y'all to give me. Hey, what old dude told them? Spackers who do it on holl of Day. I wore everything you took in tonight and everything you took in last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh man, man, look, Matthew Stafford's not going anywhere. See that's what you you want to know. That was just like, yeah, I'm gonna take some time. Come on, man, don't go nowhere. We got fifty million for you for three years. You know how to play the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but listen, they know better, and Matthew Stafford knows that there is no answer, there is no backup, there is no result if he does want to walk. So what's the first thing they have to do? Every gem, every team is in dire need of a quarterback. Now about a swer old champion letting him go? Oh, absolutely not, because they did.
Speaker 2: They took Stephen Benner I think in the fourth round out of Georgia two times. I'm just yo, I'm just saying now. They took him in the fourth round for a reason. They didn't take him as an ornament. They didn't take him as decoration.
Speaker 6: So you you are you want people get fired.
Speaker 2: And huh, I don't. I'm just o, yo, do you think they do? They do they draft players for decorations? No, they don't. The Patriots draft. Why did the Patriots draft Jimmy Garoppolo?
Speaker 6: And what happened?
Speaker 3: I did not say that. What happened? Why did they drafted?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know why they't drafted, but you see what happened.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes you can make the decision based on you draft him right in the fourth round, but then you see the product on the field in certain situations in the preseason and in practice and already know you know what, it don't matter what you're making right now, staff we bring you back because we know we can't count on what's here.
Speaker 2: But even if you don't show, you just told me what they needed, what they need in Las Vegas. Quarterback now, Derek Carr says he's not taking a pay cut or anything like that. He's got like fifty two million, Garrett, he got fifty two million cap here. Oh if what I like Matthew Stafford backy, Hey, there's no, no, no, not a But Matthew Stafford is better than Derek Carr. I'm just I'm just getting I'm just just telling you the truth, right, uh, and their situation and the Jets, because the Jets use a quarterback.
Speaker 6: Now now, now, now we're talking. Now, you make it a little sense.
Speaker 2: You're saying, you're saying, uh, Pittsburgh, are you so you don't You don't seem to be sold on Russ. I mean some people like like uh uh je fields justin fields.
Speaker 3: I like fields too. But Cleveland is how would Matthew Stafford look at Cleveland.
Speaker 2: For a couple of years and you draft a quarterback and you let one of these quarterbacks rest a couple of years behind them and do them Hey, take this thing over. So Matthew Stafford's gonna have options. See that's the thing that you have. The more options that you have is oh Joe, it's just like a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The more options a woman have, the hearder, the guy gotta come to impress her.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got no options, the guy, if you.
Speaker 2: Got options, you making ten million, fifteen million, thirty million a year, You got options. The dude that ain't got no options, Bro, you gotta take whatever whatever like you you got to like her. Yeah, yeah, you don't you get my age? You know you you got a few options. They ain't like they used to be, you know't, they don't. They ain't the options I used to have when I was thirty five or whatever. Thirty selves.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You bought about to be fifty self, So you don't everyone, Hey, you know your ank. You a gotta get a straggle if if necessary. You know what I'm saying on Joe, I get gonna keep it worth fouting with y'all, y'all fellas, Hey, I would be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with y'all. Chat. Hey, I ain't got it like that, so I gotta be honest. I wasn't for a time.
Speaker 2: Oh Shay had options and it's muskil of dieseled up, abbed up everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying on Joe, But I don't my tweets. I was my thirties. It ain't.
Speaker 6: It ain't just saying tomorrow mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, No, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, so hey, oh Joe, sometimes you know what you like?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The one that got the booty, you know, on the shelves's sitting up there right right, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, you know nice? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk to me now. Hey, hey, I be on Instagram. I see them one like that to come up by small player. I just go ahead and scroll on up. I know y'all ain't even looking at them fifty seven year olds. So let me, goody, let me go look at a watch, Let me look, let me look at a car. Something that I gotta at least I got a chance to get it right, right right?
Speaker 3: What said it best? So Joe? Everybody got to know his limitations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: It's one thing about knowing your limitations, but also understanding that they don't know no better. They don't know no better. Okay, you have to understand those that they're going to give an opportunity to. They're competing with everybody else at a chance to be the main. And most of the time you never would be the main because the guy, if you're chasing a guy that have a roster and a hair.
Speaker 3: And moke wopmen and they got choices.
Speaker 6: Oh, poor Huston like car.
Speaker 3: You know, they call me the poor huse. Look back at the day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't got them marsters like that. Right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Oh, y'all want them old cars? Yes, you roll down the window, right, you know what I'm saying. You know I ain't got all them surround size bowls are hardened, carming, you know, fourteen speakers in the car and all that stuff. I ain't got no defroster. See, I ain't got no thing to burn. You know, massages my back, but I ain't got all the options on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen. Age age plays a factor. Now. I don't think you're gonna stand boy. Listen, especially for when it come to women too, and and fellas. If you're gonna get it and get it done, you gotta get it done early. But you start hitting your thirties, hit thirty five, and you hit forty and thinking you still got the oxygen you.
Speaker 3: Have when you were young. Boh no, oh no, you ain't like Hey, I've been faty, I've been faulty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't care how fine it is.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't care.
Speaker 6: How good do you think you look?
Speaker 3: Got the box when you're twenties.
Speaker 2: It ain't with you, Oh Joe, I've been in my thirties and guess what and my fishes.
Speaker 3: I got a little bit more money than I had in my twenty and thirty.
Speaker 6: And it's and it's still it's still a little hard now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel I thought I would be a little bit even more attractive what I got on being what I got being, and Thomas Jefferson looking on my shoulder like this here a little better right now.
Speaker 3: No, he's still old. So it is what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's that's why. Hey, that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why Michael got said, I hung I don't hung the jersey up in the rafters.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm not hunging jersey up in the rafter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 2: Look, it is what it is, like I said. But Matthew Stafford's gonna have options. Uh, it's always nice to have options because when you got options, that means you don't have to settle. Because a lot of times don't show you ain't got no options, you gotta settle. And you know what I noticed when people don't, When people realize that you don't have options, they give you it. But the kids, oh yeah, oh yeah, when they feel when they feel like, oh, what you're gonna do? You depended on me whether it's financial or whatever, whatever kind of support that you can offer that they don't feel you can get anywhere else. Man, boy, look here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why you listen. You always gotta stay two steps ahead.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 6: You always gotta stay two steps I can't.
Speaker 2: Stay too I gotta stay even with him because he won't let me move to step too fast on you.
Speaker 3: I gotta stay.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't even get a head off, won't Joe. I just stay so I see them starting get a little head up. I'm like, okay, that that means you about to you about to pull a pull a move on me and get on the piut of here. Okay, I tried it for a while last day. Well, no, I mean, you do what you gotta do with Joe.
Speaker 3: I ain't. I ain't. No, I ain't what I used to be. I ain't what I used to be on Yoe.
Speaker 1: Oh, there was some good days. Just think about it, though, bro, it was us and some good days.
Speaker 3: What's who sun? Getting old? Look Joe, it's sunk getting old.
Speaker 1: But showed him you got me job, you got my memory. I'm I'm jalling from my memory and just and think about you know, down memory lane. And you know I still got a little kick to me, you know, but gee an't funny?
Speaker 3: Had time just lips all the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't get it back now, No, no, no, you can't get it back.
Speaker 6: You can't get it back.
Speaker 2: Dang mmmm hmmmm. Well I had, I had my run. I had a little night little you know what I'm saying. I had a good Oh, I had a good run. Now, Oko wasn't time. I was you saying boat You saying boat for for for a period of time for twelve years, stretch man in the world, Yes, sir, that kind of with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Hey, I did what I did. I did what I could. It ain't like that over shay. You know. My brother called me sh oh shadow Chateau.
Speaker 2: You know they called me. My teammate used to call me Shatau. Yeah, old Shattau. Can't do it no more.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't listen, I ain't not that to the passage yet.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't. I ain't that far gone.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 6: I'm not that greasing. I'm not that graved them the green in the grass.
Speaker 2: But what I tell you what I can do, you know, I keep them road sparks. Look, I keep them response over now Hey they can't tell Hey, hey, then you took that people, Okay, what the kill?
Speaker 6: Uh huh that's that.
Speaker 3: That was all I take. I'll take a mardividement.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was all me, honey.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, oh Joe, more money.
Speaker 2: Road Sparks dissolves under your tongue for faster results. And by the results, I mean downstairs. You know what I'm saying. What I ain't got nothing going on. Plus it lasts up to thirty six hours. So when you get turned on, start the show. Start the show, they say fifteen minutes ten find out if it's a prescription for road Sparks or right for you at row dot co slash nightcap O Joe, Like, I'm saying, now you gotta tell your problemly, not because I'm saying I don't have nothing of my sister right because hey, O Joe, that road bars, that road bark ain't like right now? I number one on Joe, go to that road bark. Hey, I don't lie to yo Joe. Right there, you put that.
Speaker 6: Roast bars on them.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have you one of these, I promise you.
Speaker 1: And you ain't at no game hey, man, Hey, send me, send me some of them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm road far man. Hey, Jae, y'all laughing. I'm telling you right, hey, y'all think I'm playing y'all. Put them road sparks on it. I guarantee you when you come on the next day you have one of these sitting back.
Speaker 3: The other thing when you coming.
Speaker 6: Out you number one.
Speaker 3: Hey, the thing the truth down. Oh Joe, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: What listen, you keep you to keep telling me the truth. I need I need to test drive, I need to try it. I got you, I got hey, I.
Speaker 6: Got I got the perfect candidate.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: You remember how they used to have them signs like like like back In and Jim Crow. He says, we like White's only white water founds only White's dying.
Speaker 3: Only them road sparks the ones I got, but my dingle ling only. So I don't know to tell you. You know how to gas? O Joe.
Speaker 1: You know I'm gonna order something. I'm gonna do what you should do. What's the sight? What's the sight? I'm order my own road dot co s last night cap. Matter of fact, order some right now? Hold on, hey, just right, hey, the road sparks.
Speaker 3: Have you right now? I'm telling you now, y'all laughing, y'all think I played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll forget them and get some of them.
Speaker 2: Gone and ordered, and I guarantee you when y'all put them on it when you come home tomorrow, this one of these and your team's well, I don't know a y'all have one of these now now for a nominal fee, I might be willing to autograph this and send it. Who would like to win this. I've had this thing. I had this fact from about ten eleven years. As a matter of fact, I went somewhere and it's like, you're not supposed to take that. I said, Oh, I just leave it with me. Man, y'all, y'all have me there cutting up? Man? Hey, holdo, bet y'all see that thing, o, Joe. I'm telling you the road sparks they the truth.
Speaker 3: I got my order in.
Speaker 1: I'm ready ready check. I'm gonna save it.
Speaker 2: From February fourteen, many scouts believe the Browns will take Travis Hunter number two overall and focus on a quarterback later in the draft. A multitude of a multitude of NFL scouts are reportedly of the belief that there's no way sha duor Sanders would play for the Browns, even if the Browns were interested in picking him. There's reportedly thought among scouting circles that if Hunter were to go to Cleveland, he would have a Jim Brown type impact on the franchise. Brown's hold thirty third and sixty seventh overall pick, which would possibly give them a potential to select Jackson, Dark, quinn Ewarts, Jayler Monroe or Kyle McCord. This is going to be a franchise changing draft for the Browns.
Speaker 6: Hey, what you thinking, O, Joe? I like it?
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: You know, their identity anyway is defense.
Speaker 1: Is there is their defense honestly, until you get a quarterback at the camp that can change the franchise right around, like James Daniels has done, like a CD Stroud is done.
Speaker 6: But can you imagine Denzel Award and god damn Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't care if you got Denzel Award. I don't care if you got Prime Time. I don't care if you got Mail Blunt. I don't care if you got Reapers. If you cannot score, you cannot win in this league. Yoke, Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: See, you gotta start somewhere, You got to build a foundation somewhere. You got to start somewhere. And it's been how long since they had a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Outo Graham. I mean, they have some good years with Bernie. Uh, you know Bernie. You know they had the cardiac the cardiac Browns with what was the guy named, uh, Brian Site. Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, I think in eighty nineteen eighty Site was an m v P.
Speaker 3: But and you know they have some they had some situation.
Speaker 2: I think it was Bernie that they went to the AFC Championship Games that they ended up losing to the Broncos. Lost twice the Broncos in the AFC Championship game. But it's been a while, that's been Oho, that's been thirty plus years ago. Hell, that was before I got there. They lost. As a matter of fact, they lost to the Browns the year before I got there.
Speaker 3: So that was eighty nine. I got to the Broncos and ninety.
Speaker 2: So hell, that was what thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven years ago?
Speaker 1: And when when I when I think about you about putting a bout, putting putting the asses excuse me talking about putting butts in seats.
Speaker 3: They had Baker, I mean the Baker.
Speaker 2: Look, they had Baker, and Baker had a couple of good years, but they didn't have the talent around and he got hurt.
Speaker 3: Uh And like I said, Baker needed to move on. They didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't like And you have to accept Baker for who he is. He's uh, he's he's cocky. He believes in his ability. I got no problem. I got no problem with that. Uh. You know, they they you know, they like where we want an adult in the in the building. But he's where Baker is where he should be in Tampa, playing unbelievable football for a team that believes in him, players that believe in him.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad that he was able to. Uh. But Cleveland, you're gonna have to find somebody.
Speaker 2: Uh you got Jerry Judy, you got in Joeku. You probably need another receiver, probably need to start looking at a running back. Uh. You know, offensive line is okay, but you're probably gonna need to revamp your offensive line. Uh yeah, I agree with them. I don't know if you're doing. That's not a place your door would want to go. I'm not so sure a time would want him to go there. But at the end of the day, Browns, because you look within that division, you got Lamar. Lamar is gonna be in Baltimore for another decade, Joe Burrow is gonna be in CONSISTENTI for another decade.
Speaker 3: Now Pittsburgh big.
Speaker 2: Obviously they're kind of like in limbo, we got keep Russ for another year or two, or do we go ahead and transition and move to justin fields? But you cannot compete, which are just your defense trying to shut down Burrow and Lamar. You've got to have a quarterback and you got to have somebody that can go toe to toe with.
Speaker 3: Them, right, So draft is a oh Joe yeah.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Jaln Milrow, he posted an image on ig saying he's in Cleveland and deleted it shortly after. Can you see the Browns drafted mil Row with the number two overall quarterback, number two overhall pick.
Speaker 3: No, sir, I can't either.
Speaker 6: No sir, No, no, sir, And that's no disrespect to him.
Speaker 2: No, no, what about it? Thirty three or seventy six? Okay, now thirty three, that's the first pick in the second round. Seventy six is probably about the second or third. That'll be like the eighth or ninth. That'll be like the eighth, ninth pick, twelfth pick in the third round.
Speaker 1: I can see you early second, I can see that now that I can see. But passing up on Travis Hunter or obviously Ward Cam Yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I agree, oh Joe. A study by Oxford University researchers found that women typically have five close friends, but lose two of them when entering a new relationship due to reduced time or shifting priorities. However, those losses are often balanced by gaining a new friend, usually through their partner. Professor Robin Dunbar tributes the trend to the focused attention on a romantic relationship demands, leading to natural fading of some friendships.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I'm thinking. I can only speak from experience. I can only speak from experience. For me, is regards to any relationships I've gotten in throughout the year years. My friend's circle has always been the same. It's always remained the same.
Speaker 2: Then they say, women, oh, okay, I.
Speaker 6: Should I should be going. I see if you're going with this.
Speaker 3: But I think that's why be hating. That would be talking about out here. Ain't nothing on you.
Speaker 2: He cheat the feet, y'all try because y'all be wanting y'all be trying to keep keep a clothes.
Speaker 3: Let us spend time with me. Let us be tied with old choke and most of the time.
Speaker 1: You know what her friend girls, they be single, they be single, and I you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, you won't go to the club with no more with y'all.
Speaker 1: Right, your single friends will keep those that have boyfriends or husbands single. They want they want you miserable with them. They do, they give they give the worst advice. They give the worst advice. So he could be miserable with them.
Speaker 3: Wow, I can me that old Joe.
Speaker 2: I do because you know, all of a sudden, you know, they used to go to the club, they go on the trips to can Coon and they going to the Loom and all that, and now she want to spend time with a man. She want to be booed up with me. You ain't got no time, so oh you too good to hang out? Yep, Because I'm in a serious relationship. I'm trying to set them down. I'm going to get married, maybe have a kid, he ain't no kid going, ain't no kids jumping off.
Speaker 3: Maybe what I might can squeeze out one. I don't know how to get this.
Speaker 2: You know, have to get this this pipe clean, that little rusty up in there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, nooke forget that. You know I might can squeeze out one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: You know you've got to think, especially depending on who you're dating after a while. If you're dating after a while, you know, guys will allow that women to friend girls go on girl trips. You know, friend girls be going dinner, go to go to outings. You know, I think that's healthy for relationships when women can stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't got no broblem with that. Now you go, Hey, hein' want your girl, you know, do your thing. Hey, but just no, that don't mean no good. I ad out o day. Hey, they happened that. You got a you got a dice line, you got g wagon, you got this, got this big old house.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to work. You got somebody clean the house three times a week. You got somebody preparing the meals. Hey, your family taking care of blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: He don't mess that up.
Speaker 1: Don't mess that up now, Well for you to be out there like them texting three different people to make ends meet.
Speaker 6: I get the purses, another one, get the.
Speaker 2: Shoes, another one. Yeah, you get flowers once a week. You get flowers once a week.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I just brought your guard, so you go pick your own flowers.
Speaker 2: M man, five fly girlfriend? See, women got more friends. Women normally have more friends than guys, don't yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what I'm talking about like close friends, Like I'm saying, like, like you'll actually like talk to you. Know what I'm saying, like share things with nah because see from me. If I tell somebody something and I hear it again, I already know where it came from because I ain't talking with two people.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: See girl, like and see when somebody tell me something? Oh Joe, man, can I tell you something? Okay, before you tell me who else have you told?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Because I don't want you to come bring your ass over here? Timing man, did you tell? Hell?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Who did you tell?
Speaker 2: I ain't want to tell nobody that bull job that you told me, So before you tell me who did you tell?
Speaker 3: Man? I say, Okay, now, don't tell me, hey, you know what, Hey.
Speaker 1: It's another question, since we're on the topic, how come women friendships never really last, especially it's a group. If they go on a trip together, they come back nobody friend. The more they go to dinner parties, you know, everybody split the bill then in their friends with my mom, Like, there's always a story of situation, especially on Twitter or ask me whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: But it's always happened, and it happens continuously in regardless of age, the teenagers, the older group, even though the you know, the ofugh age, everybody be going through it. Oh way, I'm like, why is it always happened with women? They can never remain friends for a very very long time. They always end up falling out about something that's so simple.
Speaker 1: They get a girlfriend one chance, but they give they give Jo Jo, he get thirty chances to mess up. The girl gives one chance. She don't come to my birthday dinner knowing ain't I ain't talking to that this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, women comes oh jo like, like, I guess I think I'm unique, Like.
Speaker 3: I ain't a guy like like if I like my.
Speaker 2: First of all, I ain't got to worry about this because Bucket and Burns married.
Speaker 3: But if my homeboys like, okay, you're interested in somebody, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Because I always felt that if you try to holler at me, you trying to get back at them, you try to tick them off. I ain't try to check my homeboys off. Now there are something something men, your bar is hey, you turn your back there like yeah, cause you know bad back with your old shay. You don't tell you that I stemple. I kept a stemple. You know what I'm saying, yes, sir, And and if they didn't, nobody want to what I what I need the fun.
Speaker 3: I need a looker. You're supposed to be a looker. Turn.
Speaker 6: I need you to turn heads now.
Speaker 2: And I'm always getting there first because I want you to walk in because I want to see the reaction. I don't care if the guys look. I want to see the women that look. Because they look. I know I got something. I know I got I know I got a winner. That's what you need to look. Look here, guys, they'll hit the crack of dawn and then they ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 3: That ain't saying nothing for them, right, But.
Speaker 2: When the women look, okay, I like what she got all, you know, yeah, you know she got on some tom foreign heels or some wild cells. Maybe some blessed boots. You'll got them kneehigh boots right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah. They see the nice Winter's Cold show for show with a nice bag.
Speaker 3: You know, Lion said door l V. You know one of them on nice ones. Yeah. Man, ain't nothing like ain't nothing like a beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like God knew what he was doing when he made women in general. That is one of the greatest creations ever known to man ever.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing like of O yoe a woman that that work out just a little. I ain't say she gu's gotta be a life, right, but just a little o cho yea, Lord, forgive me for my ways? Tough All right, O your time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. It means bathroom real quick, go ahead, h Jay Dunn from Accurate. I appreciate the love for my alma materel go bucks. I'm gonna celebrate, but buying a couple of bottles of the Portier and Ocho cigars.
Speaker 3: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: O Jo, still waiting on that Jersey, stay strong, Jenkin's family, Uh, buck Eye Nation, h JB.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Man, I know that's been a long time because y'all guys been knocking on the door. You went to a couple of you and the finally lost to Clemson one year and then next.
Speaker 3: Year y'all go and y'all get blown out by Alabama.
Speaker 2: Y'all just kept knocking, kept knocking, and finally you guys got over the hump. So congratulations, we appreciate that. Yeah, and I guess this incident Ohio. I don't know if you're still in Ohio, but this incident did happen in Ohio. So yeah, we send our thoughts and prayers to the Jenkins family that had to go through what they went through. But the buck Eyes did it seemed like to me, I thought Texas was their toughest opponent. Look, not that they made the game interesting late in the ball game, but the thirty wasn't nothing. I don't know how many people stayed around that was there that when the Iris started making their comeback, was still tuned in and watching at that point in time.
Speaker 3: But give the buck Eyees credit.
Speaker 2: Hell of a season lost Oregon redeemed that lost lost the final game of the season two Michigan. But I think this national championship. I think it makes up when I lost to Michigan by winning the national championship. They're the national champs, So jub I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your support.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you watching Nightcap supporting o Jo and I and I definitely appreciate you supporting Laportier.
Speaker 3: So thank you, man, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yo getting that man in Jersey Isaiah Lancaster and Ojo. Does Allen defeat Mahomes this weekend? And what's your thoughts on Chandler? Parks are saying Kadi is better than Kobe all the time his opinion, but Kobe was way better two way player. To me, man, that's gonna be a great game. What's the weather gonna be like in Kansas City. I don't think you did pass either because both of them used to play in the cold. Both games were cold yesterday. Ja, I'm saying, he still waiting. There's a Jersey Jay sending to me him, I need this information.
Speaker 3: Huh asked? Doesn't sit you The information.
Speaker 6: She said and what she sent it to me.
Speaker 3: Uh me, me and Mia rare Ryan. Oh she sending to Ryan. Yep, but tell Ryan sent it to me.
Speaker 6: I gotta I gotta jump back, you'll, sister, What day you mean telling Ryan to city to you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: My man, Yeah, I got I got jersey.
Speaker 1: I got jerseys, b I got three jerseys right now, sitting in what you call it, I'll talk about game.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about game jerseys too.
Speaker 3: Game one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he say he's gonna buy some cigars. He's gonna celebrate because her bucket of lum so. He's gonna buy the cigars and some La Porgieah, Yeah, celebrate the Lancaster. Ask Jo, does Josh Allen defeat Mahomes this weekend? And what are your thoughts on chading? Parkson saying KD is better than Kobe his opinion, but Kobe was a better two wave player. For one, the basketball question is better suited for you. Oh my goodness, that's gonna be a good one. My homes is gonna have to play mistake free. I mean not my homes. Josh Allen gonna have to plays state free football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, difference.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna have to steal a possession or two. They got to steal a possession of two and play mistake free football. And there's a good chance to builds win this game. There's a good chance to builds win this game.
Speaker 6: But that guy, damn my homes man, that that that Patty Mahome.
Speaker 1: But they are firing on all cylinders, on all cylinders.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be a good game, man, That's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a great game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, Hey, what do you think about that question about you know, KD being better than.
Speaker 2: I think he's better at certain things than Kobe, maybe a three point shooter, maybe a mid range but as a better n I.
Speaker 6: Ain't going all around though, No, no, no, no, no, no, that's not.
Speaker 3: Close all around. Kobe was a seven or was an eight or nine time All Defensive.
Speaker 2: Team player first Team along with all those All NBA UH first Team, a five time champion, a two time finals MVP, which k KT is a two time finals MVP.
Speaker 3: I can't go there.
Speaker 6: In what in what context is he speaking and KD being better? What?
Speaker 2: Maybe I guess he's said he's a better all time player, and I don't know what he's basically on.
Speaker 3: Is he a. Is KD a better three point shooter? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Better at the mid range? Yes, but Kobe I can't go there. Yeah, he more efficient than Kobe. See KDD. KD game is not predicated on a whole bunch of shots. KD game is predicated on efficiency, right. Kt is the type of guy that can go get forty points on eighteen shots, which is rare because and I'm for big. Now you talking about the guy that is like a shot getting forty because you know we're gonna dunk the ball. But KD getting KD shooting jumpers mid range, So nah, I can't. I'm gonna disagree with Challeon. That's his opinion, but I disagree. Tony b and R Said, arguing with my family. Is golf for top ten quarterback?
Speaker 3: Uh in this year?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely yeah. I mean you got mahomes Lamar, Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Hell this year? Hell? What do you call the top ten quarterback Jaydon.
Speaker 2: Daniels Yeah, m hm, absolutely yeah. I mean the way golf has played the last couple of years, you have to put him in the top ten. Timmy said, come on, oh, Jo, come on, bro, I don't even think perty is good, but to say Lance is better is just Asthmaine. Do you think Shanahan Lynch are dumb? Petty shouldn't get fifty million, but he's definitely better than Lance.
Speaker 7: Mm that that that that just that just pains me at times. Yeah, I mean I'm real that that that pains me at time, but it happens.
Speaker 2: Aaron Oien says, what's up? Had Jamal Lewis not torn his a C L and O one? Do you think you guys?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you think you guys go back to back? Now?
Speaker 2: The team that changed too much? We had all of a sudden thought, you know, we threw the ball more than what we should have. Yeah, I thought t A came in and did a great job of Terry Allen. Uh, we got him my homeboy. He was at Minnesota, had some good year great years of Minnesota, had some good years at Washington.
Speaker 3: But we're a different team.
Speaker 2: The defense was not as vaunted, it was not as scary as it was the previous year. Teams that kind of figured out a little bit and so uh, even when we didn't turn the ball over, teams had a little bit more success, their offense had a little bit more success.
Speaker 3: Oh ho on our defense than what they had in the past.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: JDM said, ask you send your info to rail She's gonna make it happen.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, yeah she she got it. They Yeah. So yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna make her make make us ship it off too. I bet I bet you have bet you what's the day? What's the day on today? Monday on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no day Tuesday because we already.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tuesday. I bet you have bet you had that jersey before, before Thursday or Friday. Yeah, you gotta sign it though, no, they already signed.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just get up. Yeah, I mean to get one of them.
Speaker 2: Sheldon Pope said, if Magic Johnson wins a Super Bowl, what can we say about him? He wars at all level, NBA Championship, Dodgers, and in Washington. I think he won one with the Galaxy and he won one with the Sparks. Look, Magic just knows how to do it. He's a very savvy businessman. He knows where to put his money. He surrounded himself with great people. That's the part about That's what I'm saying, O Joe. When you win, that's your brand. People want to associate with winners. Yeah, that's how Magic was able to make all these contacts, being with the Lakers, being in LA and boom, he get put in place. You know, the Starbucks deal and the Magic Johnson theaters and the Magic Johnson of skating rinks and all that other stuff that came along with being Magic Johnson and being in LA and winning. People wanted to associate with it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, our relationships are sword partant.
Speaker 3: It's all about relationship. What you get to this level.
Speaker 1: It's so and fort and not burning bridges along the way because you never know you might need somebody uh nearby?
Speaker 3: Jeen uh phelipe uh oh?
Speaker 2: Was there any fall out? Mate called the Julio Joes a live TV uh when he wanted.
Speaker 3: To be traded. What was there after? Man, I wish I wouldn't have called Julio.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I kind of put him in a bad spot and then kind of put him in a bad spot.
Speaker 2: Uh. Julio felt that when they started talking about, you know, everybody was safe, Matt Ryan was the only one safet than everybody else. He felt he should have been included in Matt Ryan he felt he should have been untouchable, and he knew it came from someone in the front office, and they kicked him off. Because Julio gave everything to the Falcons. He probably played some games that he probably shouldn't have played. He probably should have took some taken some time off, but he had a great situation. Uh. And in Atlanta, they they treated him well. And I think you know, oh, Jo, sometimes you know when emotion is how logic is low. And you hear us save that here, I think you know. And the gentleman we just had mikey on he said, look, don't be don't don't make an emotional decision. And he was hurt that they thought that, oh, we just move on with Julio, we just keep mad when he really should have just stayed. Because Julio had it really good there. Yes, with his practice schedule, he didn't realize everybody don't everybody don't do that, o Jo. Everybody don't let their vessoners just come out there and do a little bit on winds, a little bit on Thursday, hit it on Friday, they go play on Sunday. Right, everybody ain't got it like that, O Joe. But I talked to I talked to Julio I just hate that I put him in that spot. I really do because Jo Julio the Great is a great guy. Terrey, what's up, Nightcap? Maybe Vet, can you shout out my wife? P see Diamond Hawkins on deployment in Kuwait? If JD five go to the super Bowl? Uh? Do we look do we look at other other quarterbacks differently? Even more body of work? E lamar Uh? Diamond PFC PFC is Private first Class Diamon Hawkins on the pull up on deployment in Kuwait.
Speaker 3: Oh that's his wife. Oh okay today, Diamond, how you do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're watching this, but thank you for your service, your hub and one of wish to give you a shout out.
Speaker 3: She's in deployment in Kuwait, don't Joe.
Speaker 2: Uh, thank you for your service to all the men and women in the military. Thank you so much for all you do to keep us safe and sound. If Daniels go to the super Bowl, of course, that's that's the thing. We look at all quarterbacks differently when somebody go to the Super Bowl. That's ultimately, that's that's.
Speaker 3: What you do. That's why you make the big bucks.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why no player is it within twenty million dollars, fifteen million dollars, thirty million, twenty five million dollars on the top quarterback. The highest paid wide receiver makes twenty five million, the highest paid quarterbacks make sixty million.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why.
Speaker 2: No other players within twenty five million or the highest paid quarterback. That's the expectations. They get all the they get all the credit, they get all the blame. Teryl Butller said, my daughter Kamara Butler made the Dean List at Savannah State. She's also a sophomore. Now, can you give us shout out Kamar? Congratulations, gratulations as you college by the sea, you can get anywhere from here. Congratulations on making the Dean list. Aryl, I no use proud of from Kamar. We'll I'm proud being a proud of love. Thank you for sending your daughter to us. She's in great hands. Congratulations Kamor on making the Dean's lists. Joseph salads are what's up on going on?
Speaker 3: Show? Love the show?
Speaker 2: Can y'all do me a favorite wish of my two boys uh Zaydrik and Xabion. Happy birthday broq yandraqu Yandra, my girlfriend Happy early birthday? Bro, what's up with these names? And xabon Happy Birthday? Your dad wanted us to wish you a happy birthday. Hopefully you guys did something fun, play some video games. Uh got a new PlayStation, Xbox or whatever? Kids of your ages get uh, Cusandra your girlfriend he wanted Joseh wanted wish you a happy early birthday.
Speaker 3: Now, hopefully y'all do something fu, something romantic. You know how y'all do you know? Yeah? Hey, Joe gonna get it in now, Hey get the roast, barkable. Truth?
Speaker 2: Do you wanna say, Shay Shae, oh joy at midnight? Will be my birthday? Can't wait to hit that high note for my birthday? And thanks for the most of all the laugh. That's what I'm talking about. Truth say you're gonna hit a high note? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: That thing. Trudy says she's ready to get a mean one.
Speaker 2: Happy early birthday, Truthy, I hope you do something fun, get some great gifts, hang out with family and friends and loved ones. That's what it's all about. And tonyo, Tanna says, will y'all run the show extra thirty minutes to hit it? It's a good night. Uh no, because I gotta work at the morning.
Speaker 3: Need too. Jeordan said, who's a better driver? Men or women? Who's a better driver? Oh, Joe?
Speaker 6: Uh men?
Speaker 1: And then there are some women that can drive, but the majority of men are good. The majority of women are bad. They can't even pare their part.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know what I mean that Austin Austin powers clip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the whoa. She gave the wheel.
Speaker 2: Oh, the wheels came up, didn't it. Oh she trapped into the little ball. Lord, have mercy. She didn't read that, and she take off running. Hey, call the cops, leave it the scene. It was accident, failing to render aid.
Speaker 6: He must have been in tox kid.
Speaker 3: Lord HALBERTA, how you drive right into the wall, and you got to you got to learn how to whip.
Speaker 6: You got to know how to whip that thing.
Speaker 3: Lord, have.
Speaker 6: Got to bring that thing, bring it, bring it, bring it in and come on.
Speaker 3: Lord, have mercy. I mean you. Hey, she stepped on the gas to joke. Yeah, she drawn, she dropped. I don't know who she worked for, but I don't know if she's gonna be employed tomorrow. Nah.
Speaker 6: And it's on camera too.
Speaker 3: She wrote the people and she take off running. That's what got it, O Joe. She take off Ruddy Baim right there? Like what Dad, he's tricking? Oh your wife? Did she took off?
Speaker 6: She out of him?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, what if she don't? What does she don't work there? What is she don snug fan security?
Speaker 1: And to be where she is, they gotta be somebody, because coach Ryan Day had just walked back.
Speaker 3: To he was in the car at the front seat.
Speaker 6: He was, yes, Oh lord, they couldn't have to be somebody in POI.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't know. She gonna be gainfully employed tomorrow. That's just me. That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and again congratulations to the buck Eyes as they take down the Irish of Notre Dame thirty four to twenty three to win their first national championship since they won twenty fourteen. They won the first the first college football playoff. They won the first twelve team college twelve team college playoffs.
Speaker 3: They won.
Speaker 2: I'm your Favorite up Shannon Shark, he the Liberty City Legend, the being of Ring of Fame, Arno Reed, the Pro Bowl of It All Pro that's Chad O Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for the support. Thank you for the continued support. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stop Buckeye fans. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shapetier for your new national champion. If you cannot find it in a city or state near you, order it, we'll ship it rather directly to your door. And please please drate responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshaed Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last month. We've got t shirts, sweats, beanies, coosies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours Wild Supplies last.
Speaker 3: Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans is our first spring tour stop. They are on sale now. The link is pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 2: The VIP meet and greet tickets are sold out, but there are still plenty of tickets left to attend the Big Show February sixth in New Orleans at the Mahela Jackson Theater.
Speaker 3: Be there.
Speaker 2: Both Nightcap and Club Shayshape have been nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Nightcap was a nominator for Outstanding Podcasts in Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club shay Shape was nominated for Outstanding Podcasts in Society and Culture. Please go vote for your two favorite guys, Oh, Joe and I, and the link is pinned in our social bidios.
Speaker 3: We want to thank our special guests.
Speaker 2: Mikey and his wife Brianna Brittany Brittany not Brianna Brittany for joining us and sharing their side of the story what actually happened, not the story that was being portrayed by you know who doing all that crime.
Speaker 3: No mo, fake tears. Ain't nobody believe that.
Speaker 2: But thank you Mike here for coming on, thank you for holding your composure, thanks for putting us in a very very positive light. And thank you again for you and your wife coming on and sharing with us. And we wish your family peace, safety, and continued success. Ohio State beats Notre Dame for the national Championship thirty four to twenty three. It's the first national championship since twenty fourteen. Congratulations to Ryan Dake when's his first national championship. He was the offensive coordinator when Herban myerler him to a national championship. He took over for Urban and he's won. He's seventy and ten, many Big ten championships, but now he has a national championship. So congratulations to coach Day and the buck Eyes and buck Eye Nation, buck Eye Country, whatever you call yourself. Congratulations, I'm unk, he's O choe. We're out and uh we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 1: The volume