Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of the end of pe Trendy, No Trendy. My name is and Jack Pete Rendy, Pete Rendy. Yeah, my name is Jack. That over there is Miles and these well, these are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, September seventeenth. Miles P. Diddy's career and life is a public figure is ending in horrifying revelations about what he had going on behind the scenes, and in completely unrelated news, the me Too movement has finally come to Fox News.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really weird.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, prosecutors charged Sean Puffy Combs or whatever he's going by now Diddy love anyway with First of all, he's on a rico okay, a racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution.
Speaker 2: They say it's ongoing. There could be.
Speaker 4: More charges if just reading what's sort of in these documents, there's a lot of you know, obviously like NonStop allegations of like physical abuse, soliciting minors and sex workers for like freak offs that what these events were called, that were like sex show parties, distributing drugs, all kinds of sexual like just really really fucking dark dark stuff. And they're pointing to like a network of enablers. That's why they found like it to be like a whole conspiracy. And also prosecutor said he is too dangerous to get bond. So that should give you an idea of just how how much of a dark chapter this could be. And I don't know who else gets involved with this, but it's I mean something we've seen bubbling for many years. There are always rumors about, you know, his predation. But then around the end of last year, when Cassie filed those civil charges and it was like settled in a day, that's really I think when things started to begin to buckle. And now here we are and he is in jail and has obviously pled not guilty, and we will see where that goes.
Speaker 1: They again they kids in prison. Yeah, yeah, at.
Speaker 4: A minimum for sure, this had Combs created quote a criminal enterprise whose members and associates engaged in crimes such as sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and.
Speaker 2: Obstruction of justice.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is like talking like intimidating witnesses, like and they say kidnapping because people were trying to leave these events and they were not allowed to. So what was interesting, Like this morning I was watching when the DOJ kind of came up there to like announce, you know, they'd unsealed this indictment and announced that he had been arrested, et cetera. I was checking on Fox and it sounded like now that a black man was in the hot seat for like sexual abuse and violent treatment of women. All of the women on Fox News this morning were like giving like just impassioned please to viewers to explain like why women don't always speak out and see justice after any kind of transgression, or like how viol it is to sexually violate a person. They were saying things that like they just nearly antithetical takes to have when like defending Trump, Like when they're usually defending Trump, they talk about how powerful men are enabled by society and the people around them to continue to victimize people, and you're just it was like so surreal to watch, like.
Speaker 2: Flying over everybody's heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, just a very odd moment to witness in real time as this was happening, where like they just switch went on It's like Okay, I can be a human really quick.
Speaker 2: But also I get it.
Speaker 1: Racism made me woke in this very specific way, right, Yeah, they sometimes get really liberal when the person doing the thing they're talking about is a black or brown person, you know, their animal rights activists all of a sudden because of the Springfield panic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when Christinomes stuff was happening, not so much, not so much, less, not so much. Let's just not talk about that and.
Speaker 1: Say, you know, dogs for being annoying. Why is it making a big deal about.
Speaker 4: This so huge, huge, huge titan of hip hop to come crashing down, and I'm imagining many other people will be brought down with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is the big one. They didn't start with the tiny domino.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they went right at the head and yeah, like what this means for I don't know, like if he's cooperating or not. But anyway, this is I'm sure going to be an ongoing story to the point where like people were asking the DOJ, like the US attorney, They're like, are you worried about like Epstein's style threats to p Tody safety? And they were like, well, look, we take everyone's safety, you know, very seriously, no matter who it is.
Speaker 2: So like you obviously that's like very important to us. But it's they were like trick question.
Speaker 1: You guys thought Epstein killed himself? What the fuck? And now you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, yes, he I mean, and we're not worried about that.
Speaker 1: He's a threat to himself, is what we meant to say that at all? Not at all.
Speaker 4: So anyway, uh, much more probably horrific stuff to come out after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we've we've talked about lunchables.
Speaker 2: What a transition. So I love it. I love this show.
Speaker 1: I love this show. I care that's about the country struggling, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Thing about lunchables.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so luigibles making a comeback. I think the reason we were talking about them is because public schools were serving them as lunches, Like they had gotten insinuated themselves into getting paid to make lunches for public school children, like via public school funding, getting paid to do like a healthier lunchable that was still wildly unhealthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I think we talked about the fact that they had a little bit of a little bit of lead, a little bit of cadmium in there. Season it's the yellow part of cabury cream. Eggs, so they get their name. In addition to like a a dose of sodium that is like medical grade, Like it's what is usually used to like dry off something. Yeah, but someone has found a way to make lunchables worse, which is kind of impressive, and not surprisingly those someone's are YouTube stars Mister Beast, Logan.
Speaker 2: Paul and k s I Woo.
Speaker 1: Their new lunchle line is allegedly a groundbreaking new better for you lunch option. I assume it's better for you in comparison to arsenic laced mountain dew. Has to be like what they're comparing it to.
Speaker 4: It's a lot better than like actually just eating just unprocessed lead or like a hunk of cadmium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like a handful, like a snowball sized hunk of cadmium is worse. Few than this. So the lunch consists of either pizza, nachos, or turkey and cheese with crackers. So basically they are doing the lunchables. It is lunchible, okay different, and this is where the health where they become kind of health nuts. They are also adding a Mister Beast brand chocolate bars and don't get freaked out by the chocolate bar because they will also be offering a bottle of Prime Hydration.
Speaker 2: Different than Prime Energy, I'm.
Speaker 1: Yessing, definitely different than hot Prime Energy, although I didn't realize that there was a difference, and I saw kids drinking Prime Hydration like a seven year old, which I still think is bad. But I was like, holy shit, that kid's drinking three hundred milligrams of caffeine. Oh for parents, Yeah yeah, but it is a new dystopian like high water mark for the nation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: I just like, I for these what the two people? I get why they're like, Hey, the kids fucking love mister Beasts and cass Iron Logan Ball, don't they. And then but to come out here and say, like groundbreaking, new, better for you lunch option is the what a stretch?
Speaker 2: What a fucking stretch?
Speaker 1: So this is it claims to be healthier than lunchable is because quote Prime has more electrolytes than a Capri Sun and lunchables and mister Beast's chocolate bar has less sugar than a Kitcat or crunch bar. So just that, which that seems very like. That does seem like an argument coming out of the Trump campaign where they you know, they've chosen two specific comparison points to be like, this very specific thing is better. When you look at the overall nutrition, you will see that it has way more calories, way more fat, way more saturated fat than than lunchables. By the way, like lunchables, which is military grade like sodium bomb for children, more sodium than lunchables, more sugar overall. So they were talking about hell, yeah, hell just being a like drop in sugar. Well, they were talking about the chocolate bar having slightly less sugar than the other chocolate bar and yeah sugar, yeah it does. Yeah, total sugar in lunchables is four grams. They have twelve grams, so three three x nearly a half of in this healthy food. They literally, yeah, just picked one thing, and we're like, well that one thing's has less sugar.
Speaker 4: That feels like how I would try and get my mom to buy me this.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like the.
Speaker 2: Logic of a child.
Speaker 4: Like there, it's almost like they it's this is actually kind of genius marketing. They're already inoculating their like consumer base with the exact sort of question and answer back and forth they need to do to ask their parents to buy it, like we know, it is like a like a way better futuristic, better for you option than the normal lunchables. And when you compare the two, like a Caprice Son doesn't really have nearly as many electrolytes, and the Mister B Chocolate is less sugar than the Twister s bar.
Speaker 2: So yeah, bye me.
Speaker 1: Main question, is this a sting operation set up by child protective services to see who buys their kids food marketed by YouTube's biggest scumbags.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, for it, get them out of there.
Speaker 2: Do they still do the Taco Bell lunchibles?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think that went away because they it was they had a pr oh yeah, the meat problem. I just think that in a world where you're trying to be like, we're not poisoning children, having a like collaboh with Taco Bell probably is not in your best interest. But I don't know. Maybe they were just like, yeah, fuck all that, like this.
Speaker 4: Is good for those nacho ones, but fucking they were delicious.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's see, do they have Taco Bell nachos? They're just yeah, they're just continuing it looks and the pit photographs of them look pretty old. I know, like obviously earth death is like a huge thing as we like lament the things that our children may not experience that we did. But by God, if I could give my son a taco bell lunchables, what I give for that?
Speaker 4: And I'm i barely am able to go to sleep, and I thinking about how he won't know the sweet sweet taste of processed quote unquote meat.
Speaker 1: Well now he can know his generation's equivalent. YouTube star lunch logobles Logobules. Yeah, logobles loganabules. Lunchle is such a fucking just like the app I know it was developed in twenty thirteen to just like deliver lunch directly to your mouth without you had him to like stop. That would be what it was called.
Speaker 2: Like like soilent. The early soilent was like lunchly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody fucking hates lunch. So what product presupposes is have.
Speaker 2: You worked a regular job?
Speaker 4: Lunch is like the time you get to take a breath and feel alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we have gone back. Actually, I haven't left a tech campus for more than three hours in the past.
Speaker 2: Get once whenever you want, That's the whole thing. I don't even know when to get it.
Speaker 1: You know, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk more on tomorrow's episode about the way the right is kind of ramping up the rhetoric in response to the assassination, the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump. There there's a megash So his name is Sheriff Bruce Zakowski. He's asked his constituents on Facebook to note the addresses of homes that have yard signs supporting Kamala Harrison, Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: Yep, great, great, so what so he can high five of them and say, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely on the right side when people ask me, what's gonna happen if the flip flop and laughing hyena wins, He wrote, I say, write down all the addresses of the people who had her sign in their yards. So when the illegal human locust, which she supports I live, will already have the addresses of their new families who supported their arrival. Exclamation point Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: And I know he's like, this isn't serious, Like I got this obviously sounds like MAGA podcast.
Speaker 1: Who should do?
Speaker 2: Is right there?
Speaker 4: That you could drop the ball off there, but then to even use the illegal human locust?
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 4: I mean no, they are for real because they are truly like the wheels are I just when you, just when you thought they would maybe find the floor, they found it.
Speaker 2: They found another level, they.
Speaker 1: Found an escape patch goes all the way down. Yeah, it seems bad. And even if he thinks I'm not being serious, this is just me being funny. Why won't they let me be funny on social media anymore? Like if you live in that neighborhood or in that town, Like, that's fucking terrifying to have your sheriff say that they're going to like note your address at a time when the person who may win the presidential election seems like they want to like openly be authoritarian. That would definitely make you less likely.
Speaker 2: That's just like my rhetoric.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, just I'm just JJ Rederick over here. Everybody chill out.
Speaker 2: I'm Redrick Tatum.
Speaker 1: All right. We always like to check in with movie Pass. How are things? Movie Pass? It was a craze in the early days of this show. People were getting to go to unlimited movies for nine to ninety five a month, cheaper than a movie ticket. Somehow we were just paying a monthly fee to see unlimited movies.
Speaker 2: For the price of less than one steak. You can eat unlimited steak. Yeah, every month.
Speaker 1: How it's gonna it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Just stop it, okay.
Speaker 1: I think the way it works is if it's gift card logic, where nobody bothers to actually use it. They just like pay for it because they like the idea. Sounds cool. But everybody used it to the point that it did not go well. And the CEO Mitch Lowe, who you might remember, he just pled guilty to a securities fraud charge and admitted that he conspired to deceive the public and investors about the sustainabil of Movie pass No, yeah, I know, say it ain't lo And then Ted Farnsworth, the former CEO of Movie Passes parent company Helios and Matheson, is scheduled to face a trial on the same charges next March. So this whole thing that seemed like this doesn't really make sense in the same way that like the giant streaming bubble didn't really make sense. Just we'll give us the small amount every month and we'll spend billions of dollars. Right the it actually was. It wasn't right, it was incorrect. The thing seemed wildly incorrect and stuff.
Speaker 4: I feel like the ones I know people have any kind of luck with. There's the AMC one, but I think that limits you to three a week, but Regal has one that's like nineteen bucks a month, and it's like unlimited, unlimited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean at the same time, like, I'm sure there is a limit on the amount of movies that like the average person can pack into their lives. So sure, like they these people came with the idea that and just like guessed exactly wrong, and then the big corporations like did their research and we're like, this is actually the price point, and like how you actually make it makes sense? Right, And probably having it like attached to a massive company that is already making money off of moviegoers makes it more possible for you to like eat some upfront investment in order to like, you know, actually use whatever information you're gathering to right, make it make sense.
Speaker 4: I was just reading about like this guy, I think I saw it on Reddit, This dude who bought like a like in nineteen ninety United had a ticket or like for two hundred and ninety thousand dollars. It was like a lifetime ticket where you could just do whatever on it.
Speaker 1: United in Malines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wow, And he is like a lifetime pass and he's like best investment of my life where he's like flown like twenty three million miles or something just from using it. And I was like, wow, those are I mean, I'm I don't have two hundred ninety thousand dollars lying around, but if I did, I would do some shit like that.
Speaker 1: I have one of those forever a book of those forever stamps, and those have fucking skyrocketing in postal service right making dimes hand over fist. But just pet Farnsworth is kind of an interesting story. He's been in federal custody since last August because his bond was revoked due to allegations that he used company funds to pay for a sex worker, which included purchasing the sex worker at Cadillac, and then there was later an altercation between the two that resulted in multiple restraining orders and ah yeah, payments of like one hundred so the Cadillac cost a hundred and forty four thousand dollars, And then there was also a payment to the man of one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars. So I don't know if like he thought, there was like a tax right off at the at that level, at that dollar figure.
Speaker 4: Based on the financial advice I just see on TikTok, I can, I can.
Speaker 2: I can definitely see a world or someone like, dude, you'd buy a Cadillac.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's like free cat or Mark sex worker and you can write that off. Yeah. Oh and then just you know MTG has been out here saying Laura Lumer is dangerous and racist and.
Speaker 2: You don't say Jewish space lasers.
Speaker 1: Yes, So in case you thought, like, wait, is Marjorie Taylor Green like coming around?
Speaker 2: Just jealous?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, just jealous.
Speaker 2: Very so.
Speaker 1: She claimed that an ABC whistleblower who leaked the debate questions to Harris had died in a car crash in a post on x SO over the weekend just after eight am, and DC cited a news report said the ABC whistleblower who claimed Kamala Harris was given debate questions ahead of the debate has died in a car crash, according to news reports.
Speaker 2: Very important. According to news reports, can you link off to that.
Speaker 1: Yea, that is that linked? Now, I guess they don't do that on on X. I'm sure that. I'm sure the quote is coming the Yes, I do love the idea that someone was murdered for blowing the lid off of a conspiracy to let a presidential candidate know that the debate would feature questions about the economy and abortion. They seemed they really did seem floored by that, like they were like, how is she doing this? Like about her debate about Kamala debate performance.
Speaker 2: For people with uteruses.
Speaker 1: So we did get the source for this story, and it is an AI generated word press block which was spreading a virus. So not only it was also spreading a virus.
Speaker 2: What a wow, straight on top of a hat for everyone.
Speaker 1: Straight grandparent internet usage. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then it got debunked and then she was just my god, she was like, oh, it's fiddlesticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did come back and post it looks like I was fooled on that one. The news source was not correct, but kept the earlier post upright, so she just left it there.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, so.
Speaker 1: She knows how to use the internet. Everybody, You're not those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, September seventeenth. We are back tomorrow with the whole less episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy. No, we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,