Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Bobby is on the phone today for a first day follow up, but he's getting ghosted by Mila. So in a second we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date. But first, Bobby, how long has the vinceince you heard from Mela?
Speaker 3: Git there, It's been about ten days.
Speaker 4: Have you tried to reach out to her in those sun days?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've texted her like twice the center a meme or two, but it's been nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we met a pot look that a mutual friend friend was throwing and it was her ags makes you know, everyone bringing like a homemade dish thing and I love to cook.
Speaker 3: I love being in the kitchen. So I brought my mom's famous.
Speaker 6: Big past role and it might have been slightly overcooked, but it was still edible and I think really good. And Mela showed up with like this like amazing, like professional charcuterie board, so many different cheeses. I could not stop eating it and I talked for like the entire night for so long.
Speaker 3: You know, it was like it was a really good vine.
Speaker 7: That's great. So did you feel like Mila was into the vibe? Does she love that you were eating her cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Like we we were talking with a group outside and it felt like it was just us too, because like we were just talking between us like the entire time, back and forth, and uh, like we were talking about like cooking too, like the best way to my gualk, which you know I have some very strong feelings about.
Speaker 3: So I mean it felt really natural and good.
Speaker 4: Why do you think she might be ghosting you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Well, the only thing I can think is that I might have like overdone it at the potluck, like we I think I tried to impress her too much. But basically, she mentioned that how much she loves flond and I tried to like whip one up from scratch, just like using whatever I could find in the kitchen. I thought it'd be like really cute and romantic, but it did not go very well, Like I set off the smoke alarm and the flawn turned out more like like a soup.
Speaker 2: That's pretty impressive that you were able to make an impromptu flawn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just trying to picture it. She's like, I love flawn, and you go, bet watch this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might have. I might have been feeling a little too confident.
Speaker 4: Okay, And did the flawon taste any good?
Speaker 3: You know it? It tasted fine.
Speaker 6: The consistency was a little weird, but she like laughed it off, you know, But then she got like kind of quiet after that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I like, I don't know if I to give her the ck or I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just like, how do you recover from a fire alarm?
Speaker 7: I mean that's quite a like, I mean, or the whole party's got to stop for a second and then restart up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you quick. We just worked the spokelom out of the ceiling.
Speaker 4: It was no big deal, all right.
Speaker 2: And so the flawn or the failed flawn, I guess, is the only thing you can think of that might be the reason that she's ghosting you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like everything else want like so naturally in the party. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we'll see if we can help you out.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another chance at making some really good flawn for her. We'll play a song come back and get your first a follow.
Speaker 1: Up, Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Bobby is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Milas. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another well first date, I guess, because they haven't really had an official date yet. But Bobby, before we do that, why don't you tell us what happened with me again?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So we met had a pop look but a mutual friend put together and we really hit it off, your like talking all night, and then I tried to impress her by like making a flond from scratch and it did not go very well. But it's not like anyone got hurt or anything. But you know, I think I might have just turned her off.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never known anybody that's gotten injured from a fond, but it happened.
Speaker 4: It's possible. We'll see. Are you ready for us to call her? Yes? Okay, here we go. Want a dollar in front of her right now? Hello? Hi, man, speak to Mela. Please, Mila? How are you? This is the Jubile Show. It's a radio Showila. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and I'm Jubil. How are you doing? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 3: I have heard you guys before. This is this is wild?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Well you've never heard a first aid? Follow up? What you do on the show.
Speaker 2: That's a segment where if you're ghosting somebody, you can email us and then we call that person and see if they'll tell us why you're ghosting them. So, we got an email about you from somebody. Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 3: Is it about Bobby?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, it is about Bobby.
Speaker 2: He told us all about meeting you at the party and he said it's been about ten days that you guys really hit it off, liked you a lot, but doesn't know why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 4: Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Sure? So okay, First off, Bobby is sweet, really sweet, but he's kind of chaotic.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, the pomic was.
Speaker 5: Fun that I've never seen someone try to make a flawn out of nothing.
Speaker 2: He told us about that he thinks that him trying to make a flawn and then setting off the fire alarm and all that stuff might be the reason that you're ghosting.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I mean it was. It was very sweet. It was kind of insane, but it was very sweet. But there was this girl there, Emily, who would not stop flirting with him. She was trying to help him. She was like, oh my god, you're so brave for making this flaw. It's amazing. It was not an amazing flw you know. And I'm just I'm not interested in chasing anyone. Well, i mean, the fire alarm did go off, though, you know, I'm just I'm not interested in like fighting over some guy.
Speaker 4: You know, he's nice, but he said he texted you a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I mean, I just it seems messy and chaotic and not for me.
Speaker 2: Like you think that the other girl that was flirting with him, he's also interested in her.
Speaker 5: I mean, I assume so, because she was so flirty. So I'm just kind of like that's cool. Do your thing, you know, did he flat back?
Speaker 4: Was he given her the time of day?
Speaker 5: I mean, he was so excited about the flawn that I'm not sure. He just seemed really really excited about everything.
Speaker 3: So but it's kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like someone was a little less excited about life.
Speaker 5: There was just a chaotic element to it that I'm just not sure about, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well, thank you for telling us why you're not calling him back. Speaking of chaos, Mila, I don't know if you know this or not, but Bobby is actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hi. Wait, wait me, you really think Emily was blirting with me? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: She ate two pieces of that flawn, like nobody wanted to eat the fawn.
Speaker 3: I thought she was just being nice, like.
Speaker 5: I mean she was, she was being nice, but like ana get into your pants kind of oh.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was like.
Speaker 5: Grabbing your arm while you were cooking, and she kept like laughing at literally everything said.
Speaker 3: I mean, obvious, this is.
Speaker 5: What women do when they're into you.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't notice.
Speaker 6: I honestly, I was really just trying to make sure I didn't like burn up the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Be well fair, because we're almost it.
Speaker 4: Neila, where were you this whole time?
Speaker 7: Like, were you off in a corner watching him make it while Emily was flirting with him? Or were you standing there trying to like still get attention.
Speaker 5: No, I was kind of off in the corner at that point, like I sensed it, and I just was like, I'm out, you know, like it's just I don't know, maybe it's like self defense. I'm just not interested in getting in the middle of like something that was clearly happening, Like you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I get that.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you're just too tired like it and like look at me, I'm so cute, Like it's exhausting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, you don't really do that, you know. I was just kind of like, you're sweet, would have fun. She's all over you, like trying not to burn anything down.
Speaker 4: Well, Mela, would you like to go on another day with Bobby? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess I misread it because I thought you were into Emily, But if she's not in the picture, I would.
Speaker 4: Be open to that.
Speaker 7: Yay, you got another date with Mila.
Speaker 6: Well, actually, now that I like know this about Emily, I think I kind of want to text her what wows. Well, I mean she's like really into me like that and like I kind of be deep.
Speaker 3: And not to go for it.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I did read it right. I don't know what to do now. I feel really weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean Meila, like no offense, but like thanks for telling me, like you you're you're really cool like your guacrus who sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: But I mean Emily is like really pretty.
Speaker 4: And oh wow interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, well back to that chaotic thing Miila. Thank you for your time, and Bobby, good luck with Emily. I guess I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, kind of what I expected to be honest, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Wow, guys, thanks so much for doing this. This is so cool. This is
Speaker 1: Jubile's first day follow up, powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com