Speaker 1: This is Suckers. I'm Keel Bell, I'm Dean Bell, and I'm Jared han An.
Speaker 2: iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to an all new episode of Suckers. We are Suckers for Valentine's Today, and we're.
Speaker 2: Suckers for podcasting today. This is our second podcast of the day.
Speaker 1: Wow, you just gotta really just rub it in my face? Yeah right, what just happened? Yes, let's just tell you guys, tell them do.
Speaker 2: You wanted to buypats it?
Speaker 1: Like? Yes, I gotta tell him.
Speaker 2: We were recording. We had a great episode. It was wonderful. Uh, but the memory card wasn't in, So we're re recording and it's gonna be even better.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be better. And I said this while we were not recording. I'll say it and keep it very ambiguous. Jared spilled the beans on the gender of his next child. So that's good that that's removed. I maybe took it a little too far talking about my father smacking me in the butt with a belt when I was a kid, and so so.
Speaker 2: It's for the best.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna not be talked about it anymore, which is also good. Good things it's all good things, Jared. Happy Valentine's Day, man, What are you doing today for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day. Let me just make sure I'm recording.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: Today is Valentine's Day. I am working at Audrey's. We were doing a special Valentine's Day dinner. So we have some reservations on the books, which is pretty cool. We're going to do a little bit of a three course meal. We have some live music and with some flowers are on the shop, so I hope it's a nice romantic evening for the customers that come in, and then for Ashley and I. This morning, I brought Ashley some orange roses because I'm just tired of giving her red roses. You know, as we all know, our lives are surrounded by red roses, so yours. So I did some orange roses, which I think means like passion, which is not in our relationship right now. But that's besides the point, you know, it's really just the thought that matters. I got her some chocolates, always very nice and like the heart shaped chocolates, really just catered to Valentine's Day. And then I got her a card and wrote a little bit of a note in there on them and on the envelope.
Speaker 1: I said to my wife, the love of my life, because what does she do for you today? She hasn't done anything for me yet.
Speaker 3: I saw that she bought me a card yesterday because she went to CVS, so you got me some sparts.
Speaker 1: She needed to go there for something.
Speaker 3: And I was unpacking the bag when she got back because I was just trying to help because she got like some odd and end things. And then I was like, oh, this is this my Valentine's Day card?
Speaker 1: She goes yeah. I was like, oh, that's so sweet. But here you go.
Speaker 3: You can fill it out and then give it back to me tomorrow. So that's all I know. She hasn't given to me yet. She doesn't need to do anything for me. It's also quite frustrated. It's not frustrating. I shouldn't say that, but Valentine's Day, let's be honest, it's meant for women. It is like, who Calen, Nobody cares about what Dean's doing for you today. I mean, Studie, nobody cares about what you're gonna do for Dean. Everybody cares about what Dean's going to do for you today and you don't. It's twenty twenty four. That's a little sexist if you're asking me, so maybe we should start changing that. And I agree with Dean, Like what has Ashley done for me?
Speaker 2: I love Valentine's Day since I was a kid. I loved going to school getting your little Valentine's from everyone. I love the red and the pink together. I don't know. Whenever after Christmas I see the pink and red come out, there's something about it that just makes me so happy. I don't know what it is, but I love it. I love I love Valentine's Day. It's cheesy.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you failed in life because you married a guy that despises it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry, no, but just know that I love Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Well I but why? Just because you have like fond memories of exchanging little trinkets of candy with your class.
Speaker 2: It's like, the colors make me happy, the idea of it makes me happy. Gallanines makes me happy. Had a great Valentine's Day getaway and then Valentine's I think Gallentine's is like maybe more should be more of the focus I agree because men seem to hate Valentine's I.
Speaker 1: Don't think I've ever met a guy that's like, yes, Valentine's Day is coming up, let's go. I can't wait. Let's go. This is gonna be this is gonna be the most awesome Valentine's ever. There are guys like that, I would say, like majority of them are like they maybe just started dating their girlfriend a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing too, Valentine's Day. If this is the only romantic day you have out of the year, then that's not right.
Speaker 1: But we have so many romantic days, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's not right to just have one one day dedicated to love, and so.
Speaker 1: You're against Valentine Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I like Valentine's dy. I'm gonna say, I love Gallentine's Day. I love hanging out with my girlfriends, and we love this holiday, so we'll celebrate it. But we have a romantic relationship and we do romantic things for each other, so it's not necessary even though I do love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, sorry, next year for valentine'sdey, I'll take you to Malta. Amazing amazing. I was like, why do I know that? Yeah, I know Malta. I watched that episode last night, but I didn't really watch it. I just saw that they were going.
Speaker 2: We watched it last night and then I went to bed to go read and I came out and vander Pump was playing. So Deane is all caught up.
Speaker 1: Television is just it's not what it used to be. I was trying to watch some NBA and I was like, I'm not really interested in this, and then like the fact that I have to put on vander Pump because there's nothing else to watch. She just kind of speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Dean is even more anti Team Arion after watching it.
Speaker 1: Oh, she seems really really just really mean mean. But we were supposed to. We were were not supposed to, but we were considering going to Winter Park with Ben and Jess and spending a weekend up there with them.
Speaker 2: But they're busy.
Speaker 1: They're so busy. It's thanks having friends that I have full time jobs, busy lives, busy lives.
Speaker 2: Ben showed me Jess's calendar for this month and she's not home like a single day. So yeah, one day we'll get to hang with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that didn't happen. But I guess what we'll do later tonight is we're going to make some pizzas.
Speaker 2: I made pizzas. We've got a pizza of it that my mom got us off our wedding registry and they make really good pizzas. The OONI Pizza.
Speaker 1: Maker is where we're going to make them, though. We're gonna make them outside in the back. Yeah, it's freezing cold out there.
Speaker 2: Just stick them in and pull them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was going to stop and get Kaylin some nice flowers and draw her a beautiful bath this morning, but a her kindle was turned onto max brightness until midnight last night while I was trying to sleep, so I didn't get a wink asleep. And b I was out rock climbing too late yesterday, so I couldn't stop by the store before getting home in time to help Kaylan film something, and so I wasn't able to stop and pick up the romantic items that I had originally hoped to had gotten for her. But it's the day.
Speaker 2: It would have been better. You shouldn't have told me.
Speaker 1: The day is still young. I just wanted you to like open the bedroom door to a trail of rose petals?
Speaker 2: Is that what you told me to clean the bathroom? No?
Speaker 1: Maybe subconsciously to a trail of rose petals into a beautiful bath drawn with soap and bubbles and some music playing with the book in there and some chocolates.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this sounds like my dream, but it still happened tonight.
Speaker 1: But hey, it didn't happen, so it is what it is that sounds perfect.
Speaker 3: I like how the only reason this did not happen Dean's elaborate plan of roses and bath and bubbles was twenty minutes yesterday because his rock climbing went too long and Kayln needed him to come home and.
Speaker 1: Work for How long did you shoot for yesterday? Forty five minutes? Forty five We had to move five minutes. So you're telling me you couldn't find the time to figure this out. Yeah, because once I'm home, it's hard to leave. The grocery store is kind of far away from our house. How far is it? Ten minutes? I was I was tired from climbing.
Speaker 2: All yourself looked good here.
Speaker 1: I was hard from climbing. Yeah, I needed to make myself dinner. Uh, Huh, there's a couple of days. I get it. Yeah, I really I hate leaving the house for one thing. If I'm going to leave the house, it's got to be for at minimum two. There's more things, like, you know, I want to like do a bunch of different things as I'm out and like do the rounds, get it all done, and then come back and be like cool, I did everything that I needed to do today. If I'm just going out just to go to the store, I feel like I'm it's a waste because it's a long way to go, long way to go, ten minutes interesting, and I just like I need to be able to like tackle a couple of different errand while I'm out.
Speaker 2: I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what are you going to do today? When you get all my roses and stuff.
Speaker 1: I gotta go to the bank. It's gonna go work out. I gotta go to the hardware store, get some wood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dana and I are going to get ripped. We're going to a Rooba in three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to where I mean, you already are ripped. I need to get ripped. But I'm working on it. I just started a new skincare routine.
Speaker 2: I your skin is glowing.
Speaker 1: I just bought some nice food because I want to start eating better. And if I start going to the gym, I think I can have a six pack in two weeks. Holy go, do you think it's possible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, same mind to it.
Speaker 1: You don't think it's possible. I'm gonna try really hard. But yeah, we go to a rub in a couple weeks, and I'm just kind of sick of not liking the way that I look in pictures, and I feel like we're going to be taking a lot of pictures there, probably without you know, like in our bathing suits, I guess, And so I just want to look decent for that. But we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: That sounds lovely. I mean I've been trying to work out too. It hasn't been working out too well. Honestly, it's just winter. It's cold.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do anything. It's so pathetic.
Speaker 3: But honestly, what I have been doing, not every day, which it really should be, is I wake up and I immediately go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember you told us that, like the last or two weeks ago. And you were saying how it makes you feel so much.
Speaker 3: Better, so much better because it gets my day going. Like this morning, woke up, went to the gym, had to go to Audrey's, got my coffee obviously, like Showface, went to the grocery store, picked up bunch Stuf for Valentine's Day for the dinner this evening, went back home, answered a couple of emails, and it was ten thirty in the morning. I was like, damn, I still have lots of time, which is great anyway, I like, wake it up. It makes my back feel better because I'm old and I've just broken down. But yeah, man, I'm also on the same train with you. In terms of Valentine's Day, I hate Valentine's Day. I think it sucks. I'm just like, I know, Kaylin, I get it. I get it. It's nice, but it's just like I don't know what to get Ashley for Valentine's Day. I don't feel in everything. Like I bought her flowers chocolates in a car and it was like probably eighty bucks, and it's like, ah, the flowers are gonna die. She probably doesn't even care.
Speaker 1: If you bought that same thing next week, it would be forty dollars and.
Speaker 2: Probably mean more. I'm on your guys' side.
Speaker 1: Now we converted her.
Speaker 2: No, I still love it, but not for you guys. For me. I love it for myself.
Speaker 3: And the Valentine's Day thing I get. I get it's very cool. You go, the girls, have a good night. It's a lot of fun. But you know what it you I think it's also Valentine's Day is too close to the super Bowl now, because the problem is the super Bowl is not a guys thing anymore. Like, you know, you go, you watch the game, it's it's over. The super Bowl is an event, like you barely will watch the game because everybody's chit chatting and it's cool and you're eating it. It's fun, but it's definitely not like a guys thing. Right where we go, we drink, we have fun, we watch football. It's especially with the Taylor thing this year, so like football has been taken over now all of a sudden, we got Valentine's right afterwards, and it's like, oh my god, like, can't just like men, you know, have a day. I'm kidding, can't guys catch a break? Can't men finally just you a break in society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It's so tough. What's the men equivalent of Valentine's Day? Golf, the blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Like the Masters? Yes, yeah, but there are still like Master's parties that we like. Danielle Roma, who works on this podcast, has a huge or her friend does have that huge party. That's kind it's kind of similar to the super Bowl, where it's more like get together than it is a viewing party, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, we had everyone over at our house and it was our first time having everyone over. We had like fifteen people here.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, twenty twenty, Yeah, the super Bowl. That's me ambitious. Oh, how to go?
Speaker 2: It was good except for Alistair. I've never seen him like this. He was like having to let everyone know this is his house. Pete on everything, Pete like every ten minutes, and I was like, what is like? You know, he's a senior, he's a rescue. He's not totally potty trained, but he's better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was bad because he's a marker and so he'll he'll mark things to I guess, spread his scent his is aroma around and he would literally just like, walk around the house, take a little pee over here, take a little pee over there, everywhere.
Speaker 2: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: And he was just attacking everyone, as we would have expected.
Speaker 2: But he's just he got better throughout the night.
Speaker 1: He did. But you know, it was good. We had a lot of people over. The game was awesome. I didn't really care who won. I'm not really a fan of either team, but it was just seeing a game go to overtime every single time, especially in the Super Bowl, is almost as good as it gets. When the Chiefs scored that last touchdown, I was I was happy because I bet the over on the game, but I was sad because I wanted to go to double overtime. You know, I think as a fan that doesn't really care about either team, that's kind of the best outcome you could hope for. Is just a fun, back and forth game that you don't know who's gonna win until the very last second. And that's kind of exactly what we got.
Speaker 2: And we did that board thing with's that squares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a square. Have you ever done squares? Jared? Yeah, Yes, we did squares. So everyone in the house paid five dollars for a square and we had like some friends out in Los Angeles do it as well. And no one in the house want a square except for me, except.
Speaker 2: For Kaylen because I'm cbe klein Bell. And then Courtney Dober was like, hey, I want to square. So Dean just took over CB and turned it into CD and Courtney Dober won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he won that square my square. No, but Courtney, being the sceneup guy, he has gave Kleen half of his winning very sweet. Yeah, so sweet man sweet. But yeah, the party was great. I had a lot more fun than I expected. I hate throwing parties. This is kind of the thing that we've talked about on the podcast before. I hate having people over because I never know, like if anyone's actually gonna show up. And this one actually was pretty successful and you.
Speaker 2: Had people hitting you up and asking why they weren't invited. Yeah, it seems like a success to me.
Speaker 1: One of my best friends is like the most social butterfly in the world, and so he was like inviting a million people.
Speaker 2: Over, Like you do you do that to like any event we go to, You're like, do you want to come? Do you want to come? Do you want to come to our wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he does it. He's different about it. I don't know. And so he invited a million people and still only twenty people showed up. But it was a success. Where did you watch it at?
Speaker 3: I watched it at my buddy Jimmy's house the first because he was gonna have people over, but it was actually just us two Dawson them and then they're little ones and then her parents, so there was like only six of us. So we watched the first half there and then went to my parents for the second half because we knew the game was gonna goo late, so at least Dawson can go to sleep early or like, you know, not early, but like around nine ninet thirty, and so it was I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was rooting for the forty nine.
Speaker 3: Ers obviously, because I just love Brady and I don't want my homes to get anywhere near Brady. And now he's got three It's like Jesus, this guy is just so.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think Patrick is a nice guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 3: You know who I don't think is a nice guy?
Speaker 1: Travis The push the shove on Andy Reid. Ah, what a jerk move.
Speaker 3: God, and it's just now everybody's like making a meme out of it, like, Oh my god, isn't that so funny. It's like, yeah, that's so funny. Travis just being a complete jerk and screaming in the face of Andy Reid and bumping him.
Speaker 1: Really the bump that kind of he like was mad he was wide open on a play, didn't get the ball, and then he like runs off the field and screams in this coach's faces and kind of like shoves him, and he the coach the coach. Yeah, and it's like kind of commonplace in the NFL for like a superstar that's mad about not getting the ball to do that. But I think just being on the big stage and him being connected.
Speaker 3: To Taylor and just bumping him, yeah, the bump, Like could you imagine if Brady bumped Belichick like that.
Speaker 1: It's like Brady used to scream his his his head off at Bill. He would break tablets on the sideline, and no one ever really said anything about Tom.
Speaker 3: Well, he would slam tablets one hundred percent, but he wouldn't be he had I remember a couple of altercations with the offensive coordinators, but I've never seen him and Bill like.
Speaker 1: It's also the difference of a tight end yelling at a coach and a court like a quarterback is like the the field manager. Tight end is just kind of like a guy in the field. Brady buzzer, Kaylen's buzz and us. She doesn't like the football talk? How did you like? Yeah, you were kind of into it for a second. How did you like the halftime show? Jared talk about that it was it was good. I don't understand people who love it. I don't under some people who hate it.
Speaker 2: Oh it was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. It wasn't as good as the one in La a couple of years ago, but that was the best of all time in my opinion. But it was the second best. Oh.
Speaker 2: Rihanna was great.
Speaker 1: Pregnant Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was there in person. Maybe that has a difference, but like all the marshmallow men, where was that one yeap last year in Arizona? Phoenix?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, you were there.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. Usher's phenomenal, and I was like, shoot, maybe I want to go seem in Vegas.
Speaker 1: If he's still doing that, right, I'm sure it's still so fine.
Speaker 2: So hot.
Speaker 1: How so old is he? He's so hot? The second he took his shirt off forties. The second he took his shirt off, everyone stopped talking. Forty five. I just looked it up. He stole the show. And he brought out some big stars too, like Alicia Keys Her who I didn't really know of, but she played the guitar. There are people saying that she didn't actually play the guitar, but it looked like she was playing it. To me.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I thought it was so good, except I was getting so annoyed because we had twenty people there and Dean's friends are so loud, and I looked over at Dean and I was like, I can't hear a freaking thing. And we had the volume up at one hundred. But even just to watch was great.
Speaker 1: We still heard most of it. Everyone kind of like settled down for that part. We didn't see any the.
Speaker 2: Commercials, not a single commercial.
Speaker 1: You didn't see the dunk Kings. Dunkins was fun.
Speaker 2: We all kind of stopped for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was kind of funny. We made a couple jokes throughout the night about it. It felt like it was like a middle school dance because all the guys were like in the living room watching the TV, watching the TV. And then all the girls were in the kitchen like gossip ping and talking about whatever and the and then the halftime show came on and it switched. All the girls went in the living room and all the guys went to the kitchen to eat food, and then the game started and then we switched back.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's so true.
Speaker 1: Kind of a funny situation. But yeah, the halftime show was great. Usher still got it, never had a doubt. And Travis did not propose to tailor. Are we surprised?
Speaker 2: Goodness, Oh my gosh. If he did that, I would have lost a life.
Speaker 1: They're still kind of awkward when I see like clips of them dancing at the party afterwards or.
Speaker 2: Whatever at the club. Yeah, I don't know if I like Travis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm starting to kind of I've never disliked him, but I'm starting to kind of not like him all that much. Thank you, my god. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's not like, listen, Travis Kelsey is one of the best tight ends of all time, if not the best. Ah, and he's he's fine looking like he's certainly not ugly by any stretch. He's like, he's a handsome man. I just like I don't get the allure of his Ah. I feel like such a dick saying this. I'm sure he's a very nice man. Yeah, but his like personality, it's just like so cringey.
Speaker 1: I think so cringey. I think partly what it is is his brother is so likable and cool. Yes, and so it kind of like people think Travis is kind of.
Speaker 2: The same little brother syndrome. Not that you have that, but like, you know, the baby of the family. He just like needs to steal a tension and needs to like outshine the older one. It's like his brother's great. Just try to be more like your brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his brother seems really cool. And his brother retired, which I think, oh really, yeah, he just retired. But yeah, so the more I see if Travis, the less Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ann Taylor. I love Taylor, but I just.
Speaker 3: Don't get Taylor is the most powerful. She might have the most powerful person in the world, let alone woman. She is the most powerful. She could be easily the most powerful person in the world. She's beautiful, she could have anybody, anybody in the world, and it just is like, Oh, Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: It'd be cool, it'd be cool she dated someone like a like a doctor, like a pediatrician that worked for SAGUS or something. Yeah, I think that'd be better for her.
Speaker 2: My thing with them is, and I don't think this is necessarily on them. I think it's on media. I think it's on everyone on social media. But it's just like they're trying so hard. Both of them feel like they're trying so insanely hard, and I don't think that's their fault. I think it's everyone else. But that's the perception that I get, and I'm like very put off by it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I do agree with you. It's the media is kind of showing them down our throats and.
Speaker 2: Even like Taylor posting on tik Taylor never posts on TikTok. She's supposed to TikTok of them in the club, like Travis being all crazy and then her parents next to her. It's just like, I don't know, that's stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't mind, I really because I don't. I to be fair to Taylor and Travis. I don't think they've been trying too hard.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think they've.
Speaker 3: Been throwing it down our I mean, obviously the media has been and the NFL has been, which I get why, but also at the same time it's stupid. But it's more just like those sometimes you see a couple, right, like you two, it's like you guys, just you guys look like you belong together, you know what I mean, your personality.
Speaker 2: The problem is they don't look like they've belonged together.
Speaker 3: There's just something like I see this mess and I'm like, you guys just don't look good together.
Speaker 2: To me. It's like the cheerleader in the quarterback cheerleader and tight end whatever like it kind of makes sense to me. But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You want to know who looks better together. Gronkowski and Camille Costak. They look like they fit together a lot better than Travis and Olivia.
Speaker 2: Coppo and McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're both just the most beautiful people in the world. Yeah, except obviously you thanks when they do they have like a similar like like bone.
Speaker 2: Structure McCaffrey and Olivia Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well mcat Yeah, who knows how natural Olivia's bone structure is. But oh, that to be said, they do look like they've worn together, and yeah, I agree Travis and Taylor and I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's just something And maybe it's because Taylor is just so big, Like I can't even picture who the hell she would be with, because like, when you get to the status of someone like that, you're just like better than everybody. So it's just like, I agree with you Gan, how awesome it would be if she dated a nobody who just like was the one of the best doctors in the world. So obviously not nobody, but just like not in the public eye.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want a tailor break. I'm so over it. And I love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everybody needs a tailor break. She's incredible, She's the best. She's got a new album coming out that's gonna Oh I can't.
Speaker 2: Wait for that. Yeah, just give me two months off and then I'm back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I agree. I think there's something to be said about you know, distance makes the heart refonder, Like you know, sometimes you want a little distance and you're like, oh, that's right, Taylor. Oh, I need her back in my life. I need her back in my life now. It's like I need her out of my life.
Speaker 1: It would be really crazy if this new album flops.
Speaker 2: It won't. There's no chance. She's a musical genius.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it would be crazy if it.
Speaker 2: Flops, because she's in love and now for the first time, she's in love and her music sucks.
Speaker 1: Partly that partly because like there will probably be people boycotting the album just because of like the overexposure.
Speaker 2: Nor her Fani.
Speaker 1: There's no wave flops even if it's a terrible album. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Album Lover was not the best.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying it would be crazy.
Speaker 2: She's kind of had to flop. I think Lover.
Speaker 1: It would be crazy if it flopped, and it would spell the death of the relationship. Well yeah, well I was going to ask you about the relationship.
Speaker 3: Do you think do Travis and Taylor last Kyle think they're getting engaged.
Speaker 2: I think they're getting engaged. I think they're gonna have kids soon and won't be married soon as well. I think they're gonna have an intimate ceremony. It's not going to be I don't know. Actually, these days, she's all over the place.
Speaker 1: But part of Taylor's appeal from an outsider's perspective is she does a really good job of like communicating with the people that have been heartbroken, that are going through rough relationships and that like are scorn by an X like that type of stuff. If she's pregnant and married, does she still have the same appeal to the same type of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean think about all of these famous pop stars and famous musicians when they become.
Speaker 1: Married and yeah, but it's so different. Like Rihanna, for instance, who you Love, she didn't. I mean, yeah, she did sing about similar stuff, but it like Taylor's whole brand from again, from an outsider's perspective, is like the heartbreak genre.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking of this with someone who's married and happy now, and like you can sing about old heartbreaks or you find a new way to sing about suff It's She's never gonna like die off just because she's married.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying she'll die off, but I'm just wondering if her popularity will take a dip because she's not going to be appealing to the generation or the masses that are going through those hardships.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think her popularity would take a dip by over exposure, like she's just too public facing these days. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I kind of think that her popularity would take a dip as well if she settles down. I'm not saying that's right. I just think that that is the reality of the situation. Because even I saw something online about the new album and there's a song in there that's people are speculating it's about her ex because it's.
Speaker 1: Like by London boy. I don't really know.
Speaker 3: People like, oh, that's a song about her ex boyfriend because he was English.
Speaker 2: Even the title, they're thinking it's about Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my point being is that, isn't it kind of like, I don't know, if you're happy and in a new relationship, you're going to release a song like a year into dating this new guy about your ex.
Speaker 2: Like that sounds like she's probably been writing these songs for like three four years.
Speaker 3: I no doubt that, But like the idea that she's releasing a song about her ex boyfriend well in a happy relationship just kind of seems I don't know. I don't know if that's true or not. I don't know what's going on, and we'll say how it all plays out. But like the idea of it makes me think.
Speaker 1: If Kaylen's on this podcast talking about her exes all the time, I would be weirded out by that. So yeah, I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'll last. You don't know, because I mean, just for the simple stats of it, I would love to see the percentile of celebrity couples that actually last.
Speaker 2: I think they're making it to the end.
Speaker 3: I bet it's like I bet of the amount of like celebrity couples that get married, I'd be willing to bet three fourths of them get divorced seventy five percent.
Speaker 1: So but do you think they'll'll get married and then get divorce or do you think that they won't even make it to the altar?
Speaker 3: I think they won't make it to the altar. That's my prediction. God, could you just imagine?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine the album after that that would be a best selling album of all time? What would the name of the album be? He got the ring, but I didn't. Oh that's good. Oh wow, you.
Speaker 4: Just thought of the top of your head.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna make it down the aisle because of the public pressure that's put on them. All eyes are on them. If they don't make it, it's almost like I don't know, Like I think part of what made Kaitlyn and a relationship so strong in the beginning was because we were faced with a lot of turmoil and so it kind of like made us stronger. And I feel like that they're kind of dealing with that now, Like of course they've got a lot of praise and love from everybody, but there it was a lot, like we just talked about a lot of haters, and I do think that they're they could use that to kind of.
Speaker 2: Like strengthen the relationship if you allowed.
Speaker 1: To, if you allow it to. Yeah, And I think just had a principle like they're at this point now where they've they're so overexposed that they like maybe I don't know, it would suck to get married just because you felt like you had to get married, But yeah, I do feel like there's like this expectation and so if they don't do it, then they're kind of letting a lot of people down for better for work.
Speaker 2: It's funny, even though I'm exhausted by them, Like we all can't stop talking about them.
Speaker 1: We're talking about them right now.
Speaker 2: It's crazy phenomenon. The last thing before we go, I want to talk about the Golden Bachelorette. Are you guys going to be watching?
Speaker 1: Depends who it is.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what are your predictions of who it will be?
Speaker 1: It's gotta be the I believe her name is Leslie.
Speaker 2: Leslie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was the one who had a health issue around New Year's right, that was pretty publicized.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes she did.
Speaker 1: Who else would it be?
Speaker 2: Susan Susan? Yeah? But I could also see them like casting out.
Speaker 1: I think they'll do somebody from Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a good hunt.
Speaker 1: What's here that they're going to cast? But do you have someone in mind?
Speaker 2: No? No, Like I think they're going to do it a general casting again.
Speaker 1: Oh I see. I thought that you were going to say someone that's already kind of been in the public eye.
Speaker 2: That would be Christian.
Speaker 1: She's like Jennifer Colne.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I don know she's single. I imagine she is.
Speaker 3: I don't know, still fors mom, bro, she's always single, She's always single.
Speaker 1: I think that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh that would revamp the show.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I don't know if if Jennifer is single and would do it, but could you, like, she would have so much fun with it. I would have a thousand percent watch that.
Speaker 2: I think she's a Bachelor fan.
Speaker 1: She is. She follows you on Instagram. I don't know if she still does, but at one point she followed you on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I would be pretty shocked if they didn't go with someone from Golden Bachelor, just because of how well the show did, if they weren't trying to build momentum off of that and say like, oh, everybody who watched that show the person you love now they're the Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: I did look it up as of two years ago, so who knows how current this actually is. Jennifer Coolidge is currently single.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be insane. Like if they did that, I know Kim Kardashian joked about doing it for a while. That would have been amazing. This would be even better because she is like the most loved celebrity I think of all time.
Speaker 1: And she just made a resurgence too with with with a Lotus Lotus first Lady of the Otis And yeah, she would be great. She's bringing like a light, like a good bit of humor to it, which I think is a nice thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say Leslie, Susan, or Jennifer Coolidge in that order.
Speaker 1: They are Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Coolidge, Yeah, then Leslie, then suit.
Speaker 1: We met Leslie, we met her both. Leslie's great. She is a golfer, so we bonded over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's super sweet. I could see her being a bachelor. I could also see Susan because Susan's like so vocal and out there. They would be two different seasons, but both right.
Speaker 1: But Jennifer, Oh my god, I wonder what the casting would be like for that. Like I feel like casting a Golden Bachelor season is easier than casting a Golden bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Has He've been cast girls younger.
Speaker 1: There's that, and I just feel like I just feel like a sixty year old woman is so much more like, how would you like reliable than a sixty year old man, you know, interesting in the sense where like a sixty year old man could be like, I'm only gonna date twenty five year olds, you know what I mean. They're kind of like they could be slimy and gross. I don't know why I think that, And I'm not saying all the sixty year old men are like that.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of like sugar daddy guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe the next show should be the sugar Daddy Bachelor. And you just get like, like.
Speaker 2: You cast an older guy but the same twenty four year old girls and all the.
Speaker 3: Same twenty four year olds, and you're like, I'm a billionaire, let's make some good TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we'll see what happens. I guess. I don't know when that announcement is going to be, but probably not for a while.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they just announced that it'll be airing in fall twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they'll probably film in spring or something should.
Speaker 2: Come soon, probably at the end of the season, but.
Speaker 1: We'll get out the Bachelorette films in spring, like just the regular Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Makes a question when they're gonna film Paradise.
Speaker 2: I don't think Paradise is coming back.
Speaker 1: I think we've got it. We've got a suck confirmed. But I do think that we talked about it and Carmel a little bit about it being canceled.
Speaker 2: That's my point, or suspended. Yeah, so maybe it's Bachelorette and then Golden Bachelorette films in place.
Speaker 1: Of that'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: If there's no Paradise, it sucks, I know, like, could you imagine if that beach is just never oh like the beach that means so much to us.
Speaker 1: They should do like that. Just about to say that, Oh my god, they should do like a reunion.
Speaker 2: Paradise should had a lot of good ideas today, Thank.
Speaker 1: You so much. That's the most ideal scenario ever. They bring you and Ashley, Me and Kaylin, Joe and Serena, who else, Jade and Tanner, Raven and Adam, Kenny and Maury. There's got to be more, Noah, Abigail, Oh yeah, Dylan and yeah, oh Dylan and Hennay. Yeah, that's enough right there.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And we play games and we like fight and.
Speaker 1: Look, let's say someone hits it off with someone else's husband. Oh hell no, But could you imagine the drama?
Speaker 2: Yeah, rating we would sit back and watch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would anywhere. You would see my my big roles of fat and be like, oh, Dylan's looking pretty nice right now. I like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we need to talk to Bachelor producers and we need to get both these shows.
Speaker 1: Made Love It Reunion in Paradise. There we go. Gosh, I'm just full of it today. See what happens when your wife has the kindle turned up late right all the way to ten.
Speaker 2: Actually I like this, and we either have to sleep in the bunk beds as a couple, or if you win the games, you get the boom boom room and the AC. This could be good.
Speaker 1: There's something there anyways that's going to do it for this week's episode of Worst Suckers. For Valentine's Day, Jared, I hope you and actually have a great Valentine's Day, You guys day.
Speaker 2: I hope you wonderful Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You welcome.
Speaker 1: You can't wait for the flowers that you're gonna get me h. Be sure to tune in next week, where maybe we suck just a little bit less