Speaker 1: Now I'm texting a friend that was also there, and I was like, did I say something? You're like no, what what is wrong with you? And I'm like, I don't know, I don't know. Let me just eat my McDonald's quarter poudner and shut the fuck up. Calm Down with Aeron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Five, six, seven, eight and one and two and three and four and five and six and seven eight. I love when you do that.
Speaker 1: It actually makes me think about how I need to get together with Kendra and work on.
Speaker 2: My off season dances. Welcome everybody to.
Speaker 1: The Calm Down Podcast. I love when Aaron's sister Kendra teaches me a little dance. It takes me a long time to learn the steps, but I get really excited to learn a little hip hop dancing.
Speaker 2: What up girls? Speaking of siblings, how about Jason Kelcey? What what a frickin' champ? All of it? Take the shirt off? You list up? The little girl have her meat, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I also love like just that whole suite is really really a time in there for sure. And also my sweet Ryan Fitzpatrick was also there was also had his shirt off. He so I was with him the night before they were leaving. We were all at this event, and he was leaving the next morning to get on a flight at five forty five am fly back with his wife Liza to Arizona, pick up their seven children, and then fly to Buffalo to take all the kids to the game. And I looked at Liza and I was like, I don't even think of it. I get up in time to like have brush. I mean a quarter pounder. You God damn right I did. I was talking to her in the next morning because I went to a party and weird just helped myself to the free cocktails. I this is how bad it was in the best way possible. I was waiting until eleven o'clock on the Uber eats McDonald's menu so I could get lunch, and I ordered a quarter pounder and it was the best part on the app is like, want to order again, sure do, click click click, And the doorbell rang right as Aaron and I were talking and the dogs were going. I was like, oh, sorry, my pounders here stand by, I mean a quarter pounder and some frendship that kids donald.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it was so good.
Speaker 1: And then I just sat on that couch the rest of the day. I had every intention to come down to see you and Mac, and I was like, I can't move. I'm sitting on this couch. I'm watching what was a great Lions Boss game, and then of course the Bill's Chiefs game. We'll have more on that in a second, but I want to go back to your game for a second. Have you dried out from the San Francisco rain?
Speaker 2: My little thing it was the rain? Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 3: The only thing I was telling you this yesterday. The only problem with the rain. I don't care about how I look. I go a hat on and you know your your hair is what it is. I it's more of a bummer with your notes, Like I take really detailed notes because I have such a paranoid and I'll miss something that I'll screw up, like with a coaches interview or a player handwriting too. I don't but I love you. I care for you that half the time. And then I have a whole like binder of notes I took throughout the week. And when it's raining, like you just can't do much. It's a pain in the ass. So whatever it kind of messes with that whole thing. But other than that, it's fine. Game was phenomenal, It's great. Love your jacket super fun.
Speaker 1: I also neede that skirt that you had on in the Brock Party interview.
Speaker 2: Was it navy? It was navy like skin.
Speaker 3: Oh it was really cool to actually and yeah, thanks. My jacket was a little perfect moment. It was kind of a little.
Speaker 2: Busy for me, but I was like, you know what, like, let's just try new things. What was I going to say? Two things?
Speaker 3: One about the Packers and one about San Francisco. I'm so excited for the Packers future.
Speaker 2: I just am.
Speaker 3: Jordan Love is such a dream. We've talked about it before. He is so sweet, he is so thoughtful. He's really done well in getting that group together. I'm excited about you know, what's gonna happen down the road. We talked about it last week. We'll be going to Green Bay next year and I'm looking forward to it. But the NFL is fun when Green Bay is good. And San Francisco, Wow, I mean, there was so much talk this week like there was last week with Dallas about the pressure, and I genuinely adore a lot of guys on that team, like a Trent Williams of Fred Warner, you know, Christian McCaffrey, what he puts into it, And when shit was getting closed, the look on their faces was like, oh my god, Oh my God, Like Trent Williams pacing on the sideline, Christian McCaffrey coming over and talk to him, Like Fred Warner when they couldn't make a stop and Jordan Love pulls it out of his ass on third down. Fred Warner's like, it's just like it sucks because you're We've talked about it around these guys all the time. We had that stat about Kyle, you know, not being able to come back, and it's just.
Speaker 1: One and thirty one when they were trailing by five points in the fourth quarter, like that was the only only that was the one where they were able to come back. I know, And I couldn't there was we couldn't have this sound on because where we were, we weren't able to have like, yeah, we're just watching so I'm sitting you'll appreciate this. God love him. We're sitting at a table. It's me, Andrew Ryan and then Al Michaels. So since we couldn't hear the game, Al pulls it up on his phone and he starts commentating the last few minutes.
Speaker 2: It was like awesome.
Speaker 1: It was great because we couldn't hear the sound, so I was like, I got it. And he starts calling the last few minutes of the game, and I was like, look, that's a great substitute for voll Yours got auty calls. Thank you America. But yeah, I was as I looked up and I was like twenty one seventeen, like, because here's the thing that Cowboys and I don't need to tell you that green Bay, excuse me, roster the youngest roster in the NFL, and to just see what they've done, because I remember watching I was in Green Bay for that or very very early on in the season for Thursday Night Football and Detroit had beat Green Bay and it was kind of like, oh God, like is Jordan Love even the guy like everybody you know does this bullshit where it's like give the kid a second. Yeah, And watching them and what they were able to do and what they did against the Cowboys and then what it looked like they were even going to be able to do against San Francisco. So yeah, the league is in good hands with those guys and happy for Matt Lafleur too, and that feeling where it was like, you know, is it the coach or is it the quarterback? And that whole thing, like right with the departure of Green Aaron and knowing that it's like, hey, like Matt Lafleour is a wonderful head coach and that's going to be a great team.
Speaker 2: But good for San Francisco. It's time. It's time, I mean the.
Speaker 3: Right and it's win the super Bowl or bust honestly at this point for them and they know that and they feel it and it's wow.
Speaker 2: How about Detroit pressure, Yeah with Campbell?
Speaker 1: Good for him, Yeah, And I talk about like, you know that whole thing. I was watching Kyle Brandt on the NFL Networks pre game and he was like giving like this whole speech and being like don't be satisfied like with just one one playoff win, Like, oh, we're just lucky, We're happy to be here. It's like do it, Like why can't you? You're Jared Goff played in a super Bowl before, and like good for him too in terms of like his own redemption and to feel like he's been you know, rejected in a way, and for him to be able to come back and good for that city, so great storylines.
Speaker 3: That's going to be a wonderful game. Both excited for you are going to be incredible. I really really do. It's funny people think that we're so biased in everything, and in the end, I hate when other teams lose, Like I hate seeing Josh Allen lose last night. I think it's terrible for the Mayfield. That's all of it. I just I get emotional. I like last week, I'm trying to find bro Perdy on the field and I walk right past door and love and all he wanted to do is just hug him. It's just like you just we are so close and we see how much these guys put in and it's their lives.
Speaker 2: And I know it's watching.
Speaker 1: Baker throw that last interception, you could just see like oh and then I like what you're watching. Josh Allen put his arm around the Fakers and walk into that tunnel and it's like to your point, it's like these and we talked about it even with Dallas. It's like these are human beings who go home, Like can imagine like the disappointment especially in the situation like the games, like on your shoulders and whether you throw the interception. But that's also the other side of that is the victory. Right, it's like good for the Chiefs. Everyone's been like, oh, it's not raked AFC championships. I mean the fact that Patrick Mahomes he's played in an AFC championship game every year of his career. Like I'm sorry, like you can say, like this offense isn't what it used to be and all the drop passes and this and that when it freaking matters, like they find ways to win, and they did look really good last night. They like put it all together, and that defense has shown up for them. But yeah, I feel bad for Josha, and I mean we could go on and on, but it's gonna be a great game. I'm excited for you to have that and you obviously you're in San Francisco again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's supposed to be good weather winners.
Speaker 1: Okay, So your season is not over. Mine has been over for going on two weeks now, and it feels weird to not be like, uh, doing any shows or things like that. But I also got to tell you, it's kind of nice to just sit back and be a fan and like settle in and watch the games. But I also need to I'm having this thing and we've talked about on You've coined the phrase re entry, like I can't have the excuse of like, oh, I'm so tired, I'm working all the time, Like I need to get up, I get in my routine.
Speaker 2: You have back unsettled though. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Though You're freaking going at it for eighteen weeks and we're talking two games that are two shows.
Speaker 2: That's not easy, Carissa.
Speaker 1: No, and I love you for that, but I'm also like, okay, like how long is enough time where it's like I can justify like sitting on the couch and watching home design shows all day, and then it's four o'clock and I'm like maybe I should get here my pajamas. So I'm going to Santa Barbara this week. My sweet Seat is taking me up there for a little end of the year kind of staycasion because it's you know, close but not so I'm excited to do that. And then it is time I got to figure out like get back in my routine. And I also need to like make an effort. Like I was thinking about the other day, like I need to go to the grocery store and I need to make dinner. I cannot tell you the last time I made a meal.
Speaker 2: Not that seeking.
Speaker 1: I mean it'd be like, you know, little domestic, he doesn't care, like he prefers to cook. But I need to, like I have my checklist of like things to do, like we also need to.
Speaker 2: Like get it to my and like you and me go do something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you and I have a date, Kelly, you're still working, but yeah, my re entry needs to happen, and so I need to make a list and get back in that routine too.
Speaker 2: So I need to introduce myself to my kid.
Speaker 3: I literally was with him for thirty minutes today and then I was like, sorry, buddy, I've got to go do the podcast. I've got to go then go make this appearance thing and then I'll be back not until four o'clock today. And I looked at our nanny, who I'm grateful for, and I was like, I have one more week left, and she's like, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: But the same things you're telling me, you are working hard, so that that little nugget can have a great life. Do not feel guilty, dude. He is seven months. He only will know love and will only appreciate. I've said this to you before. My mom worked three jobs. My dad worked two jobs. And when I think back, my mom would come home, like my earliest memory of like her working hard. She'd come home from her school job. She was like a playground teacher. She would work at a restaurant at night, and I remember her coming home making dinner for us, and then she'd go into the laundroom, she'd iron her skirt that she had to wear, and like this whole thing, and all I remember thinking is like, Wow, I'm so grateful that she works so hard, so like we could have things. And then she'd work an extra shift at the restaurant so she could pay for my select basketball. And there was never one memory where I was like all she did was work. It was a full gratitude that she works so hard, so like we could have stuff. And then now that's why I'm like, mother, sit down, don't do a goddamn thing. You need to get manicures and pedicures for the rest of your life because you worked for forty years to make sure we could have everything. So do not feel guilty. You know that's easier said than done because you're in it.
Speaker 2: But don't. I'm just excited for my one eye to open back up.
Speaker 3: Like when I get tired, my lazy eye gets real crazy lazy. Yeah, you can see it in all the videos, like this is so much smaller, Like it's I'd never been a sussame. My dad said he had the same thing when he was on camera tired. Yeah, I just look real. I mean, I don't know if it's a diagnosed lazy eye, but it gets significantly smaller. So I'll just be doing the NMC Championship like this. Hey guys, welcome.
Speaker 2: So the pressure really on the forty nine ers is they trying to make it to their.
Speaker 1: I'm having issues with my under eye. My under eyes very dry, if anyone knows anything. And then I've been putting on so much under eye cream that I got like a massive ZiT under that was like an underground one. But yeah, I don't know what's going on there. Anyways, who cares? I want to talk about something.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: The other day I was in the car and there was so much traffic and like GPS is telling where you go to me twenty minutes. I was going I was going to get my extensions out because I have four strands of hair.
Speaker 2: And let breathe, let me breathe.
Speaker 1: Look at good, look at shot shoddy, swing my way just a story short, took them all out good. And then so I was going from one side of town to the other. And I don't know if anyone else gets this thing. I think I'm smarter than the GPS. I'm like, it should not take twenty minutes to get there, Like this is wrong, this is wrong. So then I start deviating from the GPS and then it's like, make a U turn and I'm like, I'm making you turn. Now I turn the thing up, and now I'm it's forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Now I'm lost.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I'm going, and I'm like, why do I think I'm going to outsmart the GPS. Just stick to the thing because I'll look ahead and I'm like, oh this, this looks like there's a lot of traffic up there. I'm not going to go up there. The GPS is taking you on the fastest route. Just listen to the thing. And then I get so mad at myself, but I do it every time, and I don't know if anyone else does that.
Speaker 2: But I was thinking to myself as I was doing it. I was like, here I.
Speaker 1: Go again, thinking I'm smarter than the actual technology that is designed to get me there faster. And so I get lost and I get annoyed, and then I'm like, get me out of this car, and I hate driving. If I had all the money in the world, i'd have a driver. Think about all the things you do re in a car, if you didn't have calls, studying all the things I've got to do. I agree, I hate driving. I'm a terrible driver. Admittingly I am not patient. I am, but I'm really good about like I used to be bad about texting and driving. I almost fully say that'd be like, oh like at this, like no now, phone over here. Won't do it because I just cannot risk being in a car accident. But I hate it. I hate driving.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate it right now too, because I know I'm so tired. I know, like it is ever since having mac, having a full time job, trying to get shit done in less than four days in a week because I'm gone on the weekend, like I am not present on the road and that's and he's not in the car with me, so please don't be the headline. It's I'm just with myself and I'm like, I shouldn't be driving right now, like this is not a good fit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree, I need another thing. I'm more excited.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm looking at I'm looking at Good Morning Football and Gillian's and her poncho behind George Kittle right now, I'm in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the culture. That's take a pasure of hysterical. I'm crying here. I am walking around. Oh my god, I'm crying. George Kittle.
Speaker 3: I turn her, I go, George, congratulations. He goes, hey, do me a favor real quick.
Speaker 2: I was like, what. He goes, wave to my family. They're right up there. They love you. Stop bitch. I love him.
Speaker 1: I don't know what has she ever had a bad day? That guy not a bad dame wife.
Speaker 2: And they're adorable burgos. She I know, she is gorgeous. And Claire's mom used to be a broadcast.
Speaker 1: She would do I think she had folleyball basketball now is so Claire's always like I have the most respect for you girls for you women, because my mom did that and I know what it takes. Anyways, I we just love those That's such.
Speaker 2: A great group. Here's a good George Kittle line.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to him on the phone last week and I was just like, hey, so, you know, with being off for the last two weeks, obviously having a buy for the wild card and a lot of their starters didn't play week eighteen, what's the biggest way to get in a rhythm early? Like, what do you think is important? And he goes, hey, I got something to tell you. It turns out Christian McCaffrey's pretty good.
Speaker 2: We should run the ball. He's just so funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I read a couple of articles saying that, you knowdorable awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always has a good time and just doesn't take himself too seriously.
Speaker 3: Also, video right now, and I know we already discussed it, right of kel Jason jumping out of the suite with the with the Bills fans. One thing I love about him. I like obviously plays we got it the Eagles. His brother's on, you know, the team that's trying to beat the Bills. But he and I don't know about Travis. I feel like he's just become one with the people, like when he was with Thursday Night Football in Chicago. When he's out there, you know, yeah, I love that. It's like fits, you know, like it's just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, that's exactly who he reminds me of, and that they every fan base loves him for the other team like he's just and because you know why, and we love their podcast New Heights is because even like on game the game day fit like joke, He's like, I play football.
Speaker 2: This is not a fashion show. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Like he's just like speaking of Like on the pregame we discussed there was a wonderful, wonderful question.
Speaker 2: By our listeners.
Speaker 1: Listeners, I also act like this is like a top ten radio show. Like our listeners out there, thank you. Yeah, Casey Kase that they saying like if you could be a queen for the day or whatever. But yeah, he is a man of the people and we just love that about him.
Speaker 2: Adorable.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have a big week of preparatio. What else do we have going on? We've got We've.
Speaker 2: Got some headlines which we haven't done in a while. Yes, do you want to do these? Yes, let's do them.
Speaker 3: You love this one? Do you want to introduce it? About the dad and tech string? Who says the string? It's on here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Dad hilariously revolts on his family's chatty group text strength. Can't live with the pressure. If your family group chat is stressing you out, just copy and paste the message below. Doctor Thomas de Razzo and eye surgeon, Hey, maybe you could ask him about your right text it his why two daughters. I can't keep up with the pressure of always having to lol or like or heart everyone's random thoughts, picks and amusements for the future text. I love them, laugh at them and like them unless it's bad, then I dislike them. It's in perpetuity. I can't live with the pressure.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: That's endoroble racle for a number of different reasons. So last night I had my phone on my charger, which is in the kitchen. So I which I've also try to do more of, which is put my phone like away.
Speaker 3: I love that, but I don't love it when I'm trying to get in touch with you, I think to disguis.
Speaker 1: So I get my phone and then I've missed seventy five texts between you and Shregger on the text chain, so then you have to scroll back and obviously get caught up. And then I'm like, I'm apologizing, like sorry, just seeing this, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But that text chain is fine.
Speaker 1: But if you've ever been on the text chain with like the baby shower or like.
Speaker 2: A lot of women, like enough already.
Speaker 1: And by the way, let's also get into this to doctor dio Rozzo's point, do we have to heart something? Do we have to like something? Do we even have to respond to something?
Speaker 2: Pressure? There is pressure you feel like I do with my friends or sometimes like I'm not gonna lie. We're on a big text chain with you, your hubby, the staffords, Like if no one comments on anything, I'm like, I'm sorry, was that not funny? Like the thing I said, you guy is Greg's fireball thing?
Speaker 3: No one commented and I thought Matthew would have loved it, and like you signed texted me and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I want to be like, are you guys mad at me?
Speaker 1: This? Like wait, I actually get that. Sometimes if you don't respond for a long time, I'm like, fuck, is she.
Speaker 2: Mad at me? But It's like, what are we talking about here? Like, sorry, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't texted her back twice she reached out to you. Melissa, this is a PSA. I just I watched you last night. Great job by the way, yellow looked fire. I'm not mad at you. I just haven't responded. My mother in law just texted me. I think my sister in law I have I.
Speaker 2: Don't know worry. I can't see my eyes. Melissa's stark text me.
Speaker 1: She's like, does Aaron have a new number? She hasn't gotten back in a while, so I text Aeron. I was like, yo, hit Melissa back. She thinks you're mad enough.
Speaker 2: Not mad it is? And then like how many days is too many times? I know to get back? And then we're responding.
Speaker 1: You told me someone text you the other day, and then you waited twenty four hours. I was like, do not make that person away twenty four hours? Like there's so many different text things and protocols. I know who you're trying to think of. No it is, I know who it is.
Speaker 3: But then a coach was so sweet during the divisional texted me after my stand up and he was like, just was so sweet the compliment and I forgot to text him back, and then she was like three days later and I was like, coach, this means so much to me, but it really did so much seventy two hours later and it meant so much to me that I'll respond.
Speaker 1: There is so much pressure in the text shade. I actually had this happen the other day. I had given a different kind of pressure a thank you for the thank you. So my sweet tailor who works for me for house and home, she had written me a thank you note, and then I wrote her back a text thanking her for the.
Speaker 2: Thank you note? Like how many times do we have to thank for the thank you thing?
Speaker 1: Like? Cause it was so nice and I love that she wrote a handwritten note, So now I'm thanking her for that. And then does she have to write back no thank you? And then as she hearting it like a lot of back and forth. I have so much anxiety. I also just one of her bosses just texted me and I got excited. I was like, and he was just asking if I was coming back to LA after the game. I was like, am I getting fired? There is so there are those names though, that pop up and you're like, so you do have to hurt.
Speaker 2: Right away and immediately.
Speaker 1: And then I hate it when you won't well because it won't recognize our face because we're tired. And then you've got to put the pass code in and your that feels like the longest time ever for putting the pass code in to reveal what's actually on the text message.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I get real stressed out though about the non return text people.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, and especially after like a night where you've been out with them, like you thought it was so much fun and your memory of the night might be different than their memory of the night, and you write back, I had so much fun with you, like I love you, rated so much, so much crickets forever, And then you're like, oh shit, was my recollection of the night very different than theirs. Now I'm texting a friend that was also there, and I was like, did I say something? You're like no, what what is wrong with you? And I'm like, I don't know, I don't know. Let me just eat my McDonald's quarter pounder and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: And then your stomach hurts. It's just so many things. And then the bathroom, like no one walk in there.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I like this other one, this other headline.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's why you should never use a hotel iron, According to a travel expert, never use a hotel to press or clothes one. An expert travel or warn you don't know where it's been.
Speaker 2: I got at first.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa h it's worth expecting, it's worth inspecting the hotel iron or testing it on a non external facing garment before trusting your soon to be.
Speaker 2: Crisp white shirt.
Speaker 3: Why pilots and others notoriously use irons to reheat pizza and other food during layovers, That was the last thing I thought they would say. First of all, I'm a steamer gal. We've talked about this. I love a portable steamer. I can't iron anything.
Speaker 2: I'll burn it. I'll put a crease in it that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, definitely didn't think that anyone would be Who's like, hey, let me reheat this pizza and put an iron. That's very bizarre. You know what my issue is with hotel irons.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you aren't always crusty things on them.
Speaker 1: Now, crusty mit cruster, and then that water sits in there, and so all the minerals that like think about in a Brita filter, Like why you have a brittle filter because it filters out all the minerals that are the bad things that are in the water. So all of that sediment like sits in iron water because who knows the last time you use it. So when you go to use this steamer function on the iron, now it's blowing out all the minerals on the white shirt or said silk blouse, and now you're fucked. So that's why I don't use it. I always if I have to win a pinch first. I used to not even iron things like what a little just a little loser. I was like, ah, it's too much work. I'm not ironing it, and then taking the hair dryer, chacking the hair dryer and trying to like blow the hair in the shower and then hoping to go it didn't fall off that hit it's in the bottom of the freaking installed stall or like I don't know, I like a stole. And then you or you're like this is gonna take way too long. You've closed the door. It's been in there for forty five minutes and like it's still not working. Yeah, but no, I don't do that anymore. You are the one that taught me just bring a steamer.
Speaker 2: But I still, I mean sometimes I do. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: I still like Greg and Greg and Troy, Greg and Kevin. I'm so impressed with them when they get there, they iron their suits and like one time, I think, where were we?
Speaker 2: God, I see it in my head. I just don't remember.
Speaker 3: I remember coming down and Greg just like is so disheveled, and I'm like, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: He goes my iron in my room didn't work? Can you tell?
Speaker 3: My shirts a mess? And I was like, Greg, I travel with a portable steamer, Like.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna get him a portable steamer. Yeah, it's gonna you know what I mean, Like, give him a cute little gift attached a note to aque and just be like, you know, you're whatever. Just think of something creative to write on there, and he'll love it, like the little Amazon one that you have.
Speaker 2: He'll be so happy. I never the only wrinkles you'll have is the ones in my face from you making me laugh adorable.
Speaker 1: See there you go see. It'll take two seconds for the two seconds that you have in the.
Speaker 2: Day for you don't Melissa. I'm not mad at you. I just can't see.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what else I'm so after I was this is off topic, but along the same line, not even along the same line. It's just a full pivot on my list of things I wanted to talk about. I'm not buying things anymore unless I really really need them. I as part of my re entry, I'm trying to get organized.
Speaker 2: You should have seen me the other day. Oh my god, I've got a picture. I'll put it.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to Ryan to put on our podcast about organization. I had papers everywhere. So I don't have a bit. I don't have a manager. I don't have an agent doing this.
Speaker 2: Oh myself.
Speaker 1: I don't have a business manager. I don't have an I have no one. I me myself. And have you ever seen those like videos where the women like I bought the housekeeper and the maid and the whatever presence and like just presents for themselves. This is me patting myself on my own back because I'm trying to get organized in my life. Because my filing cabinet was one thing above my microwave, and I would just throw all the paperwork in there, like literally, like the ded to my house, like.
Speaker 2: And what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Get frickin' organized. So the other day, this is me on my dining room. Look at all that paperwork, and Daisy is sitting there. This is me organizing everything, and I was so proud of myself. I got the label maker out and I did the DECs. I was like, I don't have an excuse. I'm not working anymore. I need to get my shit together. So now I'm tackling the guest room of all the clothes that we don't have organized that are all over the place. I saw some tags on clothes that I thought to myself, who the F I think I am? And I am so rich that I can afford by a black shirt for four hundred and twenty and the shirt is see through. I'm never gonna wear this. No, who do I think I am? Then I think to myself, can I still take it back? Nope, I'm not doing it anymore. Of all, I just got to be more disciplined.
Speaker 2: Get what you have. I have closets of shit, and listen, look there's right others to blame for this, but I'm not doing it anymore.
Speaker 1: No, it's and I'm reusing and I'm going to but a lot of that is because we don't know what we have. No, I'm not being so I am purging and there's nothing better. But nothing feels better than just throwing things out and or donatingonaise and my throating donating things or like that under the cupboard, like all of the products I will buy. I know I've talked about this before, the same product ten times because I can't find where the other one went. So that is part of my organization in this house. And it's gonna feel so good. I'm looking around this garage. It's just shit everywhere. But that's what I'm gonna do because it'll make me feel so good. Say, then, when you're done with your season, I'm coming over and I'll do it. We'll do it in your house. Yeah, and you and I, since we share.
Speaker 3: Clothes, I know we should look at what we have exactly exactly to do that, because there you have a child to take care of.
Speaker 2: I have horses and pigs. Defeat enough is enough. We are cleaning up on Aisle one, two and three, re entry for me starts next week, but I'm looking forward to some fun nights with you and Kelly. Oh yeah, people are going to make a list of all the things I haven't done one friggin thing since your hair. Oh yeah, well.
Speaker 1: It's nice, but how long it is? And I say this every single time. I know that's another thing I'm gonna do some leaving condition.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to the content my mind. Oh ring Gillian, Oh, she is torrible. Bring her on in.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll let you go. I love you so much. I can't wait to watch you NFC Championship game. And I'm here for you for this week if you need any help in between them, and it is.
Speaker 2: Going to come to the NFC. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Eight mile eighty seven miles Stadium. Sowhaty was there?
Speaker 2: She was really pretty? Who was there? Sweedy? Oh sweetie? So you said I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was so weedy? Sorry, No, I don't know, no idea, I don't know. I don't even know who that is that I know a rapper?
Speaker 2: Are I don't know? She's really pretty. I know some of her songs.
Speaker 1: How about when I saw flow Rider sitting courtside at a heat game and I was like, huh was in Miami Heat band with the first I didn't put together that flow rider was Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wake exactly, that's what I said. I was like, my bad, I'm trying to see it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's my best she's my best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh tap In, that's her. She's great. See.
Speaker 1: Really, I could never go on a show like name that Tune or anything because like, I know the songs, but I don't know the songs. I just have to like hear them and then I'm in, Okay, keep it going, girl, keep it going, and answer that doorbell.
Speaker 2: I love you so much. Here you meet me everyone Calm Down podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure you submit any questions, comments and concerns and let us know.
Speaker 2: I don't know your thoughts on anything. We love you so much. I love you bas.
Speaker 3: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.