Speaker 1: Nice one to two point seven kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Right, see Chris with you, thank you for listening to us. Disney and Tanya as well. We have a celebratory family weekend. You know, at the root of they say, at the root of happiness and longevity is the family.
Speaker 1: Yep. The more familial you make.
Speaker 2: Things, the better chances you have to have a happy, healthy life.
Speaker 3: It's true. Right, We've we met those people that like live in communities with all their family and they live longer, healthier lives surrounded by family.
Speaker 1: So what are the.
Speaker 2: Big Father's Day plans for your husband, Michael? Can we talk about them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: After the show today, we're actually going to head to Disney and we're gonna spend two days at Disneyland, which I'm really excited about. But you know, so interesting. My twins are five, and they're tall enough for most of the riots now, yet they're scared for most of the rides.
Speaker 2: Still, Well, they need to understand what a blessing it is to actually be tall enough to ride the rides and take up the opportunity because some of us wanted to ride the rides and didn't make the stick. Yeah, I know, Wait, is that a celebration for him or is that for the kids?
Speaker 3: Well, it's funny because we're already gonna be Orange Counties. And I was like, well, then we'll spend the night at my parents' house Saturday night, and then we'll go to brunch with my dad and then we're gonna have to drive to la and hang out with his dad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that doesn't sound like a Michael celebration.
Speaker 3: The story of our lives, like about like our dad's right now. And then he was like, when is it going to be about me? Like what is it my Father's Day?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, you got to cherish every moment with these I agree.
Speaker 3: So, but it's the same thing with me on Mother's Day, Like I don't like, we're always about my mom and his mom, and I think that's just how it needs to be for now unless we hosted our house. And even then we're hosting, and so it's not even relaxing.
Speaker 1: So can tell you are you guys doing a dad tour too?
Speaker 5: Well, so for Mother's Day we did the Mother's Day tour, but for Father's Day, because Robbie is a father also, we're gonna have everybody over at the house. And we're gonna barbecue. So it's gonna be rad dad. It's gonna be rad dad. It's gonna be Robbie kids his dad. It's gonna be a whole situation.
Speaker 1: I like that. It makes a little more convenient to you.
Speaker 5: Robbie and his dad are gonna go and get all the like grill because we're gonna grill. And he loves being that's like his whole thing.
Speaker 4: He loves that. And so we're just gonna have a barbecue and just hang out the whole day.
Speaker 1: Beer.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, we're not so much beer drinkers, more wine, but color probably orange.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys do.
Speaker 2: Orange those orange wine orange drinkers, orange wine drinker.
Speaker 1: They are we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you know, you get one of those, like because I talk about food all the time, my phone's listening, and I get, well, orange wine the new craze.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that? It's really good. Don't knock until you try it, baby.
Speaker 1: But I tried it, and that for fix me up. Yeah, I've tried it.
Speaker 4: No thanks, And then my dad will probab drink whiskey.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know we're gonna make it very simple. I will be with Gary Seacrest and all he wants. He wants his Friday sandwich in the morning, and he wants pizza.
Speaker 1: He wants and you know that.
Speaker 2: The the plural of pizzas pizza is not pizzas. No, if you have so we're having pizza, which I was now know. But if you have pizza and Tanya's pizza, it's pizza.
Speaker 1: So we'ving a pizza party. Nice, yeah, pizze party with and we call my father mister Framaggio. He likes that on Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Pizza was just it could be singular or plural, like we're gonna have pizza meaning like a pizza or like.
Speaker 2: I think that's how we use it. But technically pizzaa is single pizza. So if you have a pizza party with the kids.
Speaker 3: How many pizzas are you gonna get?
Speaker 1: And literally week a lot.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is I've been not eating as much so I can This is not I don't recommend, but we're kind of like we've been cutting back and having half of leafs and things like that so that we can have several pizze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lots of pizze. Load pizzs, load up everybody's excited about the Pizze's. You can make it all right at Disney M Do you know how many CHROs I had to eat the other day? Three?
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 1: No, we were shooting an American idol, I know, sketch. Yeah, I think I had a lot more than that.
Speaker 2: I think I did, no, because it had to be fresh every time. Take a bite, and then they go, no, it's du it again. Take a Biele's, dude again, take a pie, do it again. Oh my gosh, I had so many bites of churros in my little belly, fresh bite every time, so many.
Speaker 1: So many CHROs. It was chres pizza. Dodgers are home again to Giants Tonight It's Pride Night. Tickets to next