Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones Post Show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Friday's post show. The Powerball jackpot is at one point two three billion. It's a lot. It seems like it's like this every week. Though now I know it's a lot of money, but when it's always one billion, it's hard. It's hard to freak out when it's every week because it's not new and I'm not gonna play anyway because it happens every week and I never win it when it's every week.
Speaker 4: So it's just tough because I want to be a billionaire so bad, but I don't want to play this like I want to.
Speaker 1: Be a billionaire so freaking bad.
Speaker 4: But really, lunch, are we gonna win this?
Speaker 1: No, with that attitude, you aren't.
Speaker 3: But when they do those crazy odds or like the odds are you'll get hit by lightning before you win the power Ball.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Dude, almost got hit by lightning the other day.
Speaker 3: It was so close, right, and you haven't been so close to powerball? Point?
Speaker 4: No me point you? Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh New York Women, Uh facing charger. Oh this is well, this is too the wrong story. Compe past it on the wrong article, but it is. Do you want to hear the stories on the article?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: New York women racks up fifty two license suspensions. A New York woman is facing charges for driving with more than fifty suspensions of a driver's license. Police say Kaylin Snyder was driving a twenty twelve Jeep Liberty that did not have a rear license plate. Well you think if you were like that bad at driving and you had all these suspensions, that you would at least have a license plate, because as soon as they see that, they're pulling you over.
Speaker 4: Some people just like to be in trouble.
Speaker 3: For fifty license suspensions after I don't know five, you would think it would be a license expulsion. Hey it's good man, that's heavy. It's cool if you got expelled because you didn't get to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We had a couple of kids they would go to Is it halfway House? No?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's ac alternative learning center? Why it was?
Speaker 3: I think everybody had their own version of Yeah, but it was like it was where all the bad kids went.
Speaker 4: And there'd be a couple kids a year would be like, hey where did Tony go? Oh?
Speaker 3: So that seems like a little more than suspension, but a little less than expulsion. When you got expelled at our school, you were out. You were just out.
Speaker 2: You didn't get you never came back ever, no ever, it was ever ever.
Speaker 3: Like you lived on an island and they sent you off the island or they marooned. But you could go to another school if they'd take you. You were expelled if you did something so bad. Yeah. So, but the power ball, I don't have any news on that. One point two three billion? Is it Saturday tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox Saturday night? I mean goodness, that'll be gosh, I win that. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Bon Did you ever get in trouble like in school, like the tension?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Never?
Speaker 4: You never did detention?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I got LIX once from coach Gandalf because he it wasn't even my fault lex Like, thank you, twelfth grade? What eleventh grade? Wait you listen, listen to the great listen the story here. Everybody's being idiots before coach got there on the football the practice football field, and they were just they were just a clobber and people that weren't paying attention. And he pulls up and sees everybody just dicking around people just like basically like a clipping penalty all around and I get jacked from behind. But he thought I was part of the Shenanigans and everybody he saw do it. He's like, oh, you like to hit people.
Speaker 4: You weren't part of the clipping.
Speaker 3: No, I'm only they got pit. I wasn't doing it, no way, I don't hurt. But I got jacked and then I got He goes, You're like, okay, you like to hit people to everybody lying, like nine of us up and give us all lecks. How does this feel like?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: With your pads on? No, with that, but the board on the button, I don't know. But you guys have pads on where you fool like in uniform and pads.
Speaker 3: It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: Now you have butt pads. Back in the day, you didn't have tailpad. A tail pad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we had had that, but no Licks did. That didn't help Licks at all. We got lixs in Mountain Pine. Until you graduated. You got in trouble. You got put on the who, especially by coaches. Coach Canterbury like out you go, stand out in the hall and he comes out with the paddle you'd hear and sometimes you hear guys go.
Speaker 4: Oh many another world, Yeah, like the one like fifty years ago. Well, our world was elementary school. They would do paddles and then no more after that, like high school for sure, which is like what late nineties. Nope, no more paddle Oh we got him.
Speaker 3: Everybody got him. It's a corporal punishment.
Speaker 4: Wow, you get licks.
Speaker 3: He gets into the principal's office. What are you in for? In subordination? Out of before licks, some people used to fill up their pockets so and then our principal would see that and bust through them. If that happened, he made sure he's gonna bust the stuff in your back pockets. Yeah, so you'd go back with the message of don't do the pocket thing. It's hardcore. But no, I never really got in trouble. I would get in trouble sometimes for just like doing bits in class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, disrupt disruptives, not no disruptive. Doing a bit is disruptive.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't like this short with words. I didn't like yell and talk too much, okay, but I do bits like I like, you know how to do that like the cafeteria where it's the salt checkers are upside down, you unscrew them, and it'd be a little jokes and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's the good one.
Speaker 3: I've always like bits. I got another bit of my mind. I've been thinking about doing here for the show. And what you do is I really we only address it once, we never talk about it again. But everybody that's in on the inside joke gets to be on the inside joke. And people on Instagram doesn't matter what you have, what you're even talking about, they'll find a reason to pick something apart. And so I thought, because I wear a head band, we work out because I have my hair's a little long on top of it goes in my face, that if I just started never addressed it and just wore a headband every day, would normal close to work right, just wore a headband, never addressed it, and we just told people to say stuff all the time on it, like you're so brave for the head band, or like I really love what you're doing about that, that's really cool. It would just confuse everybody and people be like, why if I born a head that's the bit, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Don't I mean, we can go with that.
Speaker 6: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to get cool, there's nothing to get just screwed with people. Bits are just screwing with people. It's not a practical joke, there's it's an inside joke. Everybody else would be like, what's why is he wear a headband? Now? It would also create in the comments section people fighting or talking or being part of the joke, which then moves it up and more people see it. You get more likes, you have more followers like anything you're doing that's a little off. The engagement happens, more people are shown.
Speaker 4: Your your your bit, and yours is headband.
Speaker 3: No listen, if I just showed up to work in a headband, you'd be like, why are you wearing a headband?
Speaker 6: You said you work out or likely know.
Speaker 3: The kind of war when to work out, Like, oh girly one would be funny, it doesn't matter. We're a different all the time.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's just and.
Speaker 3: People would just be confused, just generally confused, except for the people of the inside joke, who at times will be like, I love what you stand for. Keep were in the.
Speaker 4: Headband, and then everyone's like, what's he stand for?
Speaker 3: And nobody says, No, that's what I stand for, and all it does is confused.
Speaker 6: People stands for bits.
Speaker 4: It stands for me thinking it's funny and you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even care. Sometimes I don't think it's funny. I got a couple of bits going right now. I don't even want to mention right now what's happening right now. No, that we've talked about even on this show before that were like, be a part of the joke, be a part of the bit. And there's one that we're in the middle of that I laugh out loud.
Speaker 4: At dude, that was really funny. Dude, really funny.
Speaker 5: I know. But when I comment like to be a part of it, I'm like, when am I doing this fun?
Speaker 3: But isn't it fun to be a part of a bit?
Speaker 6: But I mean I do it, But then like an inside joke, you're a.
Speaker 3: Part of it.
Speaker 4: Everyone likes that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when I just start wearing a head band of work, we don't even address it.
Speaker 4: And you're not hurting anyone, like, no one can get you're not bullying anyone.
Speaker 3: It's also not and it's it's nothing. It's so nothing. It's just odd. Who where's a headband for no reason, wear their normal work clothes, but they're weren't a headband? Nobody.
Speaker 6: What about like important meetings?
Speaker 3: You have to or I would never take the head band off.
Speaker 4: You have to. You have to just go just wear it the whole time.
Speaker 3: Go hard, commit but never But really, what am I committed to?
Speaker 4: Nothing? No cares the bit I'm committed to the bit go to church in that thing.
Speaker 3: I love bits. I told you, I'll stare my dogs down. They don't even know there's been that's.
Speaker 4: A weird one.
Speaker 6: They don't dogs.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but I'll do freeze on them. I just freeze, won't blink and just and maybe they are wondering, like what's happening right now?
Speaker 4: Maybe do they look at you back or do they kind of look off and then look back like they freeze.
Speaker 3: They just stare at me, like waiting for me to do something like because normally I pet or talk or but they just look at me. And then Stanley will look at me and they come over and just sit on my feet and look up and be like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Are you good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Eller Hill he anoids and off. But like like that's a bit because.
Speaker 4: I'll do that sometimes with my dog and she will look at me and then look away and be like, are you still looking at me? Look away again, like you're still looking Funny stuff like that, Funny how they react.
Speaker 3: I don't even need anybody else to enjoy it as long as to me it's fun. Yeah, that's all the matters.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: A bit I like doing right now. I'll get on TikTok Live and I'll find somebody's profile and then go find really specific details about them. I'll find their LinkedIn, see where they went to college, and then comment that go.
Speaker 3: Back to the public details.
Speaker 7: Hey mention something by their college class, and they see the comments like how do you know that? That's what I like?
Speaker 1: Do he finds it like.
Speaker 3: A detail that they're not They don't assume someone in this space is going to know that, and then it really messes with them, do they do.
Speaker 4: They respond back to that, Yeah, they get freaked out. That's funny.
Speaker 7: Do you find something so specific and so weird, like how do you know that?
Speaker 3: And not to hacking anything. It's just in a different part of the internet, and they're not just they don't really associate them.
Speaker 7: And no one else finds enjoyment of that, but me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nobody else last because nobody a little joke love a good bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys live bits.
Speaker 3: And also it's inside jokes. You get to be a part of. That's all I do. You see me come to work in a head band, got it? Play it cool, guys. I like bits. I do bets of my wife two. All times she gets so annoyed. She'd be like, is this a bit? I'm like no, she goes, is the bit to say no that it's a bit?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Dave Koye shared it.
Speaker 4: You know that is yeah, Uncle.
Speaker 3: Joey cut it out. Dave Koye shared this voicemail. Have some audio of that was left by Bob Sagot. You know Bob Sagga passed away. All right, will you play this please?
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, Dave.
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: So I'm here.
Speaker 7: I'm here twenty four to seven.
Speaker 6: Just call me anytime, doesn't have to be now, to be a week whenever I.
Speaker 8: Can just talk to you and listen.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. That was about whenever Dave Cooya's brother died. That was Bob Saget's voicemail and then he left him to be like, look, this dude was like here, yeah, and like felt for me, And so he finally thought it was the appropriate time to kind of share that because it wasn't anything about Bob Saggott. It was just showing what kind of compassionate guy he was whenever Dave Kolia was going through something. Did you ever save your mom's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have on your phone.
Speaker 5: I have the phone number. I still pay for it because I haven't transferred it anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yet, but it's the phone number in a phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I have the phone and the phone.
Speaker 3: And it's still on that phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think at this point with that, can't you just hit a button and save it to digital media? Mike, bring to Mike, He'll save it. That's what I do. Anything. I'm like, I don't understand, Mike, is La, do you want.
Speaker 4: To keep that phone?
Speaker 6: Actually? I feel like maybe Ben.
Speaker 3: Had gotten divorce that he shouldn't.
Speaker 5: That's something for me I need to ask.
Speaker 4: That's too much that he took that phone.
Speaker 3: No, he just took a voicemail from the phone he left.
Speaker 6: He didn't, But.
Speaker 3: You know it's fine. I had a couple of voicemails from my mom.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if I regret it or not, but I was like, I'm not going to keep these, so I got rid of them. I don't know if it's because of the contact. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I have some of my dad from like twenty sixteen, that's before like his voice changed, because after he had surgery, he never really quite sounded the same. So I have some before his third surgery. Of lots, except for my sister gave my dad's phone number to her son because she was still paying for it after he died. Somehow got transferred to her, so she's like, oh, keep it going. So then one day she gives him the number and like I start getting they like family texts with.
Speaker 6: My Dad's number showing up.
Speaker 5: Oh my family text and my sister's like, ohyeah, I'm a mad. I gave that to South and so I was like, well, I'm to.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and changed the number.
Speaker 5: So now in my voice text from twenty sixteen, I have, you know, South Dozer leaving me a message.
Speaker 3: But what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Another bit that we're doing on the show currently that we are doing, we've already sad it to our audience were really not addressing it anymore. But an audience is being a part of it. Is when they call and leave voicemails and lie about things we've done to our new listeners when they come in like Atlanta and Cleveland, Waco, they all come out on the twenty second. But I thought i'd be a hilarious bit to just have people be like, man, that time I was tied to the railroad tracks and you saw me and saved me for the train hit me. But be serious, and all of our new listeners who don't know anything about her are like, wow, this show's like wow, that's a bit.
Speaker 4: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's one more So we got a bunch of stuff saved from listeners that have like left voicemails and have done calls. But what I'm gonna have to do though, I'm gonna have to play some sort of sound effect to trigger everybody knowing that knows the bit. This part's a bit so they don't always have to question everything doing is a bit.
Speaker 4: Like a sign, like a like a like what do you call that signal?
Speaker 3: Like an indicator that this is, So it'd be like a chime or something like a windmill or like a even a word something so that everybody that's in on it knows that this is what they're in on and they don't have to distrust the other stuff, like, uh, it could it could be anything. But I got to figure that out because Atlanta, Cleveland, Waco, all these cities come on the twenty second. I think it's not good. It's an right, so we need some before we start doing this bit, you know second.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: He looked at us. We don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, most recently heard what are you.
Speaker 3: Doing with your phone steal? I don't know, distracted?
Speaker 4: Hey it's yeah, it's a process. We'll get there.
Speaker 3: Do you know where you are?
Speaker 1: No doubt?
Speaker 3: You know he never knew he got divorced.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, but he he knew.
Speaker 6: I guess suppose it.
Speaker 3: Was likely, but you never knew you got divorced. Maybe he thought that is.
Speaker 6: True, like just now he's like you or your old husband.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I know that's why I was kind of like, oh, but I would talk to my dad a little bit before he died with the things that were going on, and he had moved in with us for like one day, so he knew how the tensions were high.
Speaker 3: From living there one day.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah he knew that. Yeah, he's a dad like and I would.
Speaker 3: It's also he was also divorce a few times. You know, he gets it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's divorced four times. That's what a few is.
Speaker 5: Three full life he did.
Speaker 6: And I mean I think you understand.
Speaker 5: But he also loved Ben dearly like he he he got it.
Speaker 6: He just wanted you know what.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, he just wanted his kids and Ben, his his in law, his son in laws.
Speaker 6: He wants every everybody to just be happy.
Speaker 4: Amy, would you talk to him about four times like that? Like do you go into that everyone thinking like all right, this is like for real, for real and then do it? Well, that didn't work and then you get married again.
Speaker 3: It's like the gu married over and over like every time. Do you think that was the one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or was it the one right now?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: See, these are the things I wish I could go back and ask him because my.
Speaker 6: Dad we didn't really talk about. Towards the end.
Speaker 5: I would share with him things about me, but he never really shared much about him, Like he was very avoidant, yeah, in things and would love cared about a lot of other people, but just avoided all his stuff. But I wish as a kid, like I wish I would have asked him, like dad, what's up with?
Speaker 6: Like what was going on? Like why?
Speaker 5: Because every marriage ended because he was just moving on to the next thing. It's like for him, the grass always was greener. But then he's chasing something that was never there. And so I'm not I'm not sure. I feel like I think the fourth one was he probably thought was.
Speaker 3: Real legitin so, he's the oldest at that point.
Speaker 5: Too, the oldest that point, and she was the youngest. He there you go, they always got younger.
Speaker 3: Let me do a except for the girlfriend.
Speaker 5: When he was dating my sister's husband's grandma, she was older.
Speaker 3: Let me let me play the mideral her hold on everybody hold on. Okay, a couple other things I wanted to mention. I pulled up. Eddie was in his jeep, and I pulled up beside him, and it was kind of louds mmmmm, and then it rolls his window down, and I was like, I thought, maybe Eddie was just like his son's music or something. It was like on the jeep definitely, and then it's then I'm gonna get this body hype. Oh cool? Well, like, oh god, that bad?
Speaker 4: Can you dig it food?
Speaker 3: You know what he's listening? What can you dig it?
Speaker 4: Can you dig it?
Speaker 2: Dig it?
Speaker 4: Can you dig it? What is that?
Speaker 3: Whoop? That's what he had blasted when he pulled into work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean currently it's my hype music. Like I've been doing it for two weeks now, but I'm sure at some point I'm gonna get tired of it. But it just gets me. It's me ready for work, man, That's the one. And like when you pulled up, because usually if it's not over by the time I pull up in the garage, like I stay and listen to the rest of it.
Speaker 3: If I'm in the Bronco and it's warm, the Bronco only plays seventies music, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, is that why you're doing Public Enemy? Well that was that's eighties.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that was. I'm talking about when I go to work. Oh, okay, only seventies music's played in the Bronco because it's a seventies Bronco.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: So I only play seventies music on the way to work. But that's got to be when it's warm because you can't really listen to podcasts open air Bronco. It's loud. Yeah, yeah, and so it's only like classic rock pulling in, So that would be it for the Bronco. And that's not a podcast.
Speaker 4: So you listen to people talking in the morning, I guess that kind of gets your brain them.
Speaker 3: But they load them up at midnight and I want to catch some of my episodes as we're driving into work, and so at twelve o't one they go up for that day and I see and I'll listen like the first third of it. It's not about brains. I mean, I won't know what's up sport.
Speaker 4: No, that's true though. Yeah. I have pulled up at the same time as you, and I can hear the people talking in your car. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Tim thinks I'm talking to like people Tim our security guy on the phone. Yeah, I was like, I wish they talked to me on the phone. Yeah. I don't seventies music in the Bronco. But podcasts usually, and usually there's a big sporting event too. I go chase that specific sporting thing to hear them talk about. Let's see pony, do.
Speaker 4: You have one?
Speaker 5: My song yeah, I have one that makes me really happy in the morning. Yeah, it's the it's it goes in and out for years, I go in and out of playing it, and it's back and it's snappy roots.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a good day.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 6: They gonna have a good day.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like if I need to, just like, I'll turn it on a few minutes on the way to work.
Speaker 6: Either that or that. I forgot to say his name, but like Dermot Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, Dermn Kennedy. Yeah, which one?
Speaker 6: Which numbered?
Speaker 3: Iris? Guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This is this is awful nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. I'm to tell you.
Speaker 3: Waning Amy holds a mic to her mouth, like fake one, even though there's one right next to her, a.
Speaker 6: Real one numbered Baby, I'll be out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the talking singing.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about this? What about this? We are the chipions? See it looks like you're still singing to it more passionate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I held up. I hold up. If I had a highlighter, that's probably.
Speaker 5: What I used.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mike, what are you gonna do with that post malone?
Speaker 7: Can I'm gonna put it like a shadow box what's that you're gonna but you're gonna Okay, you're gonna keep it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when postmoon and play with us. The other night, Mike d after he was done postpone had a bud light a beer and he left it on stage, so Mike One got it. Was there any beer in it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like twenty five percent of beer left.
Speaker 3: Are you keeping the beer too?
Speaker 7: They told me to dump it? Who did the guy this lunchbox got like the stage hand guy to get it for me? Got it and then they said, just make sure you dump it out, so you.
Speaker 3: Dump the beer. You have the can? You know? Are you doing anything with a can? Like? Yeah, you're leaving it as this.
Speaker 7: As is, I'm gonna put it in like a display case.
Speaker 4: You gonna sell it? No?
Speaker 3: No, Well, what would be cool is memorabilia, dude, if for some reason, because it could happen, it's not planned yet, but he could come over to the house and Bobby cast at some point, you just have him sign it that I would do, yeah, or the studio if he comes studio. I'm sure I bet you are pat to meet again and you should have the can have him sign it. That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you friends now? Bones? Like are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know those those pop or hip hop guys that they have so many people around them because it can get pretty crazy for them, it's kind of hard to get in. I wasn't even going to go back and say what up? But Turn probably had their whole band on and they're like, you should go back and say how to post before we get going, Like, I don't want to bother them. No, he'd really like to meet you. And I walked back and I was like and it was like, what up? He was awesome, but no, no, no, I'm not friends where I don't have his number anything.
Speaker 4: I might be the only one on the show that didn't meet him. Oh you didn't get a picture with him?
Speaker 3: Wait, but did you go side to him and it was over?
Speaker 6: No, did you play and talk to him?
Speaker 4: No, because we all left the stage and he was just on stage by himself. And then towards towards the end, I mean he did stay and meet everyone for thirty minutes, but like I just didn't. I never could find the time and I was like, you know what, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I saw Matt on post Smallon's Instagram Matt Kearney or whatever he said.
Speaker 6: Can I now say that I've opened for you. It was everybody there that night. You've guys, raging idiots, y'all.
Speaker 4: We played a show together, is what we did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, post you'll played a show with.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. We played a show together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I like hired him.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: I tracked him down, brought it. I was a promoter. I promoted dang his Instagram post he put up. It was really cool because it was like playing this playing the song from the rhyme and it's like, thanks to Mitch my bones for me. It's so nice.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I didn't see like, I know he was there and everything happened, but seeing it on Instagram and him post about you, yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 3: It's super nice to look that up. RAYMONDA wants to know about the post Malone thing. If I was testing you guys, right, what is your what's your theory here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And you even said that a lot of people knew about it, and I just felt in the room Eddie, I'm guessing already knew and maybe Mike or maybe they didn't, but I just felt you were kind of telling the room because there was really no reason to tell us other than the fact that maybe you were seeing if somebody was gonna leak the information, and then you were happy. The next day you said it never got out. It was a total surprise. So that just confirmed you that we're all good people. None of us are a little snitch, you know, gonna tell anybody's secrets or behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: So it was almost just like a testing thing. I so we I wasn't even sure that it was happening until like two days before. And as soon as I found out that it was about probability, I went to Eddie. I, I think we're gonna post alone, but probably not. I think we're gonna get him. He was like, why is I probably not because it loo because you never know. And so Mike was in the room and the first time my card, he was like, what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: But no, I would have told you guys different versions of a story to see if one would have got out. I couldn't. I wouldn't have been able to tell who.
Speaker 4: The loose lips were the snitch if there were like six people there.
Speaker 3: I just told you because I felt like, you guys probably won't gonna tell that many people. And I kind of just didn't mean to say in front of you.
Speaker 6: Guys anyway, honestly, Huh, he didn't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't perfectly go on to say in front of the whole show. I was we just talk.
Speaker 4: Well, it's tricky too, because like, if you're gonna go to the show, we want you to be surprised too, like you know, because we had friends too that were going, and we're like, I'm not going to tell you, like there are some surprises, but we don't want to ruin it because that's part of going to that show and being like, well, who is this surprise guest.
Speaker 3: I guess it's just so natural to be in that room and just I don't know, I just just said it. It wasn't like a test, though, I would test you guys by doing like the elon Muslingg's interesting. Once they were trying to figure out who the leaker was of internal memos, so that everybody got a different internal memos and the exact same thing, but throughout the memo there was a punctuation piece it was slightly different. There was a gap between a period there was a gap between a period here. It was that smart and so once it was someone leaked the memo and it was just the copy of that. They were able to look through it and find where that it was different.
Speaker 4: And you can always do like the different variations of a story, right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and see how it gets out. But then you're waiting to see which lie gets told that happens. But the Elon Musting was like, that was a ruin and they had to do like a thousand people and all they did was like slightly move one tiny thing. But because of that, they were able to figure out who was leaking it.
Speaker 5: What would be a real bummer is if someone had the forward thinking to think, well what if I got this version?
Speaker 6: So I'm just gonna you know, well there was a version, right, I know.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying if they're gonna be the leaker, and they're like they have just this, they think how other people think, and maybe they're like, I wonder if they did this period here to trick me, So they kind of move one thing around and then the other person gets blamed that had the.
Speaker 1: One like that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of somebody doing it like that before. I would have thought I would have checked first, you get the memo, so most people got it through the word safe. It's written the same. I don't think I would have checked punctuation, like one period in one.
Speaker 6: Space, Okay, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like you would if someone was trying to do that to you. I feel like you would have think about it before and like turn it on.
Speaker 3: I'm not smart enough for that one. I would have tried to do some I'd like made every letter of a different color, removed all punctuation, did it upside down. I would have like covered so many tracks that it wouldn't even made sense anymore. No one would have believed it would have been wingedings. Okay, there's that. I got a couple other things that we'll be done. What's up with the palette?
Speaker 4: What? What's the palette?
Speaker 3: The thing we spent our money on that it spent four months?
Speaker 4: I'll remember that.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Why is it not moving? Well?
Speaker 2: No, I decided that we should do breaks after your birthday celebration. I think the best method is to say, Okay, this item is going to be whatever, and then we sell Amy's name, Bobby's name, Eddie's name, my name Scuba and everybody can get in on the breaks and then we draw a name and whoever gets name is drawn boom, they get that item. We ship it out. So breaks is the way to go. We do it live on our Instagram things.
Speaker 3: You can't do breaks on Instagram there's no story built in to do that. And two, you can't do it like that. You have to send every single person something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just say if they don't get it, they get a signed picture.
Speaker 3: And where are all these pictures coming from the back room?
Speaker 1: We got them.
Speaker 3: I'm not setting it up. I'm not running a store.
Speaker 1: But what do you mean you can't do it on.
Speaker 3: Instagram doesn't have the ability to do that. There's no Instagram store to where you can do breaks. TikTok shop, TikTok shop.
Speaker 1: No, no, you just go live and say, hey, this is the item in the.
Speaker 3: I understand, okay, but who's who's venmo is getting used?
Speaker 1: Mine's fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, no chance, I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand why. That's what's wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Bots can't hear me out.
Speaker 3: All he's doing is he sees me do breaks. Ago, man, I can just use that idea and they'll do it all the work.
Speaker 2: He hear me out, We'll sit here on the stage on a post show and do it.
Speaker 3: If and two it's not already moving, throw it all away.
Speaker 4: I love nothing more than throw this because what he did is he took over a spot that I was going to clean out a room for you to build a studio.
Speaker 3: And I can't move anthing over because that craps in the spot.
Speaker 1: Where I was to build a studio because we're moving.
Speaker 3: No, but we can still build a temporary studio for podcasts because we have like six of them that are running and they don't have studio space. Sometimes, yes we do.
Speaker 1: I'm all for throwing it away. No, no, no, during a post show, we just sit on the stage and do it like a post show.
Speaker 3: You but you're wanting us to do it, and you're also trying.
Speaker 1: To money group effort. Guys.
Speaker 3: No, this is something you said. It was a great idea that you were going to go do. You'd run it, and then you got taxes. If we're doing something where people, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're paying taxes, We ain't paying taxes.
Speaker 4: Is that what you just said?
Speaker 3: You got a mouse in your pocket because I always pay my taxes.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about fifteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I sometimes I'll look forward to it. Bones.
Speaker 4: Look, look, whatever he's gonna do, can we just have him do it? Like it may be a terrible idea, like you know he wants.
Speaker 3: But he wants us to do it. That's why breaks, because he wants us to take what we're what I'm already doing with those guys. I didn't event breaks, but now we're doing it. It's like, oh, we just get him to do that. But there's no built in that.
Speaker 4: Was your birthday, that was like whatever, it was also.
Speaker 1: Good right now, live on it. How we do?
Speaker 2: We stream the post Show live, so we sit on there and we say, hey, tomorrow we are going to sell these five items. If you want to be part of it, you got to be on live when we do the post show. We do the Post Show and people will venmo me while we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're not putting your venmo out there like that.
Speaker 4: Lunchbots. You have a TikTok, why don't you do the shop and we'll jump I'll jump, dude, I'll jump in on your little thing for it.
Speaker 3: If you build it, we will come.
Speaker 4: But you have to do it because every time we go to you, you just say I think we should do this, But every time you haven't done anything.
Speaker 3: Nothing. It's almost like all his ideas for money.
Speaker 1: Sounds like what Edie does. Yeah, but I didn't take your money that.
Speaker 3: I didn't take your kidney. Eddie doesn't. Every third day got a new idea, and then everybody give me some money for this idea. You took my lunchbox money.
Speaker 6: That's true. Eddie's not asking us for kidneys.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I asked to do a roga. You were against that. I mean everything. I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 3: You should do it. You said you wanted to take over a Sonic. We said, there's no way they're going to allow that.
Speaker 1: We never asked.
Speaker 3: We literally did. The sonic owner was here.
Speaker 1: You known every Sonic, but.
Speaker 3: He owns like the most. You're gonna tell Yeah, good point.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, like you bring up palate, dude. It puts me in a bad mood immediately.
Speaker 3: Okay, today is April fifth, Scuba. If uh nineteenth? Mmm, like the twenty second, I think that's the Monday after two weeks. If there's not already a plan, that's the clock for if things aren't already up like we're running an eBay. We forgot how to do an eBay. We're doing that and you love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you battled me. You you steal my customers.
Speaker 3: By customers, you don't steal customers. It's not like they're out and there. I can buy one thing this month. That's what's happening with people, Like.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh am, I going to get this helmet or this two hundred pound row.
Speaker 4: But that's also how business is, dude. If you don't get moving on your business, somebody else is going to do it.
Speaker 3: They had a three month had start.
Speaker 2: So because every time I try to bring some of you guys, no, we're not doing.
Speaker 3: It because you want us to do it. It's your idea. We gave money to you, and all you're doing is pawning it off on us.
Speaker 2: No, guys, when we get in business together, it's an equal partnership. I don't know if you guys ever been in business with people, But if.
Speaker 3: You haven't, haven't not always people.
Speaker 2: Forest and I did lawnmowing and we were fifty to fifty and we both did half the work.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, how old? How old are you? Then?
Speaker 1: Eleven or twelve. Okay, he would the backyard, I'd mother front.
Speaker 3: Guy's got a point. Guys got a point.
Speaker 6: But what what if yards aren't equal back in front?
Speaker 3: They left the sides grown.
Speaker 4: They never the side yards ahead investors, So like when people invest money in a business, like say it's a cookie business, do they bake cookies? That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: You'd give your money and then hope you get a return.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what we did.
Speaker 3: We gave him his idea and he said he was going to and he's done nothing except.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I mean, I come up with ideas. I've got to spread.
Speaker 3: Coming up with ideas is not doing a lot if you don't ever take an idea.
Speaker 1: No, because you shoot everyone down. I'm like, hey, let's have a QUI. I don't shut them down.
Speaker 3: We say we don't want to be a part of that because it's going to fail miserably or be illegal.
Speaker 1: Garage sale. With us, there is not going to fail miserably.
Speaker 2: People will drive all from all over America to come to our garage sale.
Speaker 3: Second question, but where are you doing the garage sale? You're having a garage of who right here own the building building. We don't own the building at all. It's our company doesn't own the building.
Speaker 4: Second question, real quick, then invest in the back alley to the investor. Does once you give the money to the company, do they just decide what they're gonna do? Or kid, do you have input on You.
Speaker 1: Have input it depending on what percentage you own have a vote.
Speaker 3: And that's not true either, No, it's not. So. It depends on if you're like part of the board. It depends on if like they do a public sometimes they'll be like, we're doing a public vote online, depending on how many shares you. But no, when you give money, you don't also go I also get to make a lot of decisions because if you're gonna be a decision maker, you would have actually started it yourself. You believe in the idea, you believe in the person who's doing it. So you go, I'm going to here's here's capital. I'm gonna give it to you, and I'm gonna hope that what you're gonna do, your vision, your strategy, your work is going to turn this capital into more and I'll see you in two years when it happens.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, lunchbox. There you go where the investors go? Sell the pallette?
Speaker 3: No, not go, He's already should be going. Go twenty seconds scuba Steve, throw it all away, got it.
Speaker 1: In the calendar.
Speaker 3: Now it's terrible.
Speaker 5: We all spent, don't we don't just I don't ether forget what we spent anything.
Speaker 4: No, I never forget.
Speaker 1: It's a sunk costs. I'm done with it.
Speaker 3: It does suck because we all taxes.
Speaker 6: Can we like, I don't think a loss.
Speaker 3: I don't think is a loss? We lost in every way. Well, and then what happens is it's like, why do we ever do business with him again?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And the people I like to do business with I like him to go getters like I don't have to say. I don't have to like be like, hey, would you mind going and doing some work and really going? No, I like going to be like, I'll check back later after I've already done all the work and we're crushing. That's all. Anything you want to say about that was Rougs. Hello, he's gone, Hello, is anybody there?
Speaker 4: Or maybe he went to the palate, to the room of the pallet stuff. Maybe he's working.
Speaker 3: But what about Rake? Ray can hear us? Do we lose them, do we get disconnected?
Speaker 4: Maybe okay, we lost them. Maybe they all went to go help.
Speaker 3: They're all at a loss for words. We'll be done all right. Thank you guys. We'll see you on Monday. Bye buddy, Bye,