Speaker 1: What's up? Its lift service? I mean to like, I'm G. G. Maguire, I'm Geordie George, I'm a Cleo trapper. So come on, okay, ok, listen.
Speaker 2: He's in a different situation than he normally is, but he is so comfortable being here with all women who he feels like that he doesn't look at.
Speaker 1: Us as his target audience. We feel like you don't do that. Don't do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Music you like listening to?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I give a mixture. I want me to.
Speaker 3: I love dance, like, yeah, I got two steps some country music or something like that.
Speaker 1: Country music. But I feel like everybody's on a country music wave right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think it's like a perfect timing for you. Don't you feel like that?
Speaker 3: M No, because I've been two steps, I've been Jami of country, you know what I'm saying. Like my uncles on my daddy's side, they like they all got their swagger from fucking Alan Jackson, George Strait and all that, so just kind of falling in line with them.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying that's what I mean. It's authentic to you, and but it's perfect timing. Because it's like everybody. Because I feel like that about dance hall. I feel like dance all and has not been as popular in the past, but now we see like Vibes, cartels selling out shows, bojabon time. They tell you that, I think in New York, Yes, you're thinking about these places. Yeah, it's like having a time right now. And I feel the same way about country music. But does it bother you now that it's gotten so like mainstream popular when it comes to seeing people doing it, and it's like, you know, no.
Speaker 3: Cause I don't give it. Damn. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna do whatever you want to do. At the end of the day, I do. It did kind of push me away from doing the music because like everybody just doing I remember I was like fifteen and I was telling my dad like I don't want to fucking rap no more. And it was like for what, And I was like, because everybody trying to do it, and he was like, going to shut the fuck up, play the beat.
Speaker 1: Advice music. Your father was into music too, Nah my dad.
Speaker 3: My daddy had killer, my mama gangster, my daddy had Killer. He just fucking big ass meat head. You know, he's brilliant in the brain and a lot of things that I'm ana fine gentleman because of him, and I'm an amazing leader because of him. But you know what I'm saying, Like, there's a lot of bullshit he'd just be doing. He's just a big bully, you know.
Speaker 2: But you know, I would say, there's a lot of things you do authentically that some people will never do, like bullfighting.
Speaker 3: Bullfighting again February seven, we're gonna be I'm gonna be throwing my second rodeo. The first one was my hometown. We did it in Basicity. Now we're gonna do it in Rosenberg. So it was like, look, it's a town in Houston, be out that month and busting for the kids, getting some pigs, putting baby or along them, trying to catch on them. Bull fighting, bull riding.
Speaker 1: You want to try.
Speaker 4: You had a pet pig one to yeah, was it like the baby was a little baby.
Speaker 1: One was Willow.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 5: I couldn't bring her with me to college because she's livestock. So my vet has her, Like, yeah she's still.
Speaker 3: But now she's staying with her.
Speaker 5: She's like a pet dog at this point. She's in the house and everything. Yeah, I had to give her away. Yeah, it was really sad, but she's living a good life now.
Speaker 3: I found a turtle on the side of the road and I take it to my but and my cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah what how did you spot the turtle off the side of the road.
Speaker 3: It was on the side of the road. You just see it.
Speaker 1: It couldn't run.
Speaker 3: Lantern was pretty slow. But as far as like towards snapping turtles, yeah, rubber turtles. And it was a probably I mean, I think it's a snapping I think he Kim fuck just said it was a German shilled one. You know.
Speaker 4: Does he still have it?
Speaker 3: No, it's at Mike hows No, does Mike still have it? Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You didn't check out your turtle.
Speaker 2: It's Mike's turtle now, ye, Mike's congratulations on getting your own day. I want to say that in Bay City, I know that has to be a good feeling where you're from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a cool thing I'm feeling because I'm opening up my Neil salon, so it's gonna be easier to like, you know what I'm saying. Put that ship in motion.
Speaker 1: Now, what makes you want to open the Neilson Well.
Speaker 3: First of all, I love women, and second of all, but fucking, if there's one thing that women don't spend money on, it's themselves.
Speaker 6: You know, you know that if there's one thing men are going to spend money on, it's women. Yes, right now I'm gonna show them to the camera.
Speaker 4: But I should.
Speaker 2: A got the best nails in here about Yes, you they struggling right now.
Speaker 1: This one could come right over, but she's.
Speaker 4: There, she's still holding on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If there's anything that makes you feel confident is when your nails and that when your nails are none, it's like.
Speaker 3: Nothing is wrong. This subject. Fucking I've been shooting a lot of videos, been having women in my videos and like those sending pictures of the girls.
Speaker 4: Right, women on the nails.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Actually, when I talk to women, I do look at teeth and nails. And if you ain't taking care of your teeth, you ain't taking care of your nails. I know you ain't taking care of that monkey.
Speaker 4: That's right, not that monkey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta be right first and foremost. I remember the first time I had to smell bad coach, I was like, it's real, like you know what I'm saying because I was. I was introducing sucking at a very young age, you know, so like it sucked me ups traumatizing. Yeah, yeah, I remember sixth grade. I got I thought I got her pregnant because she sucked my dick.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just business.
Speaker 4: Of the video. Women.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro, the bitches, I'm gonna tell you right now, you need to stop lying. That should be a crime. It's false. It's false. Cat, Yeah, that's false. That's wrong.
Speaker 4: Wait, so they send it in pictures and I be like that, you know this, ain't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not. I'm not. I mean, I am an asshole, but I don't like you know, who wants to be me to a woman? You know, so so easy?
Speaker 1: So then they end up being in the video because you feel bad.
Speaker 3: No, I make sure make sure you know what I'm saying. He plays cards right and fucking get angles that you can lie to go because I've been seeing the bitch and I'm like, bitch, we're putting money on you. Hose you know what I'm saying. I don't want you fucking to be what the fuck you're presenting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what? Times have changed?
Speaker 2: Though, because I feel like it's so easy. Everybody photoshops their pictures.
Speaker 3: Photoshop you got bitches.
Speaker 1: It is deeper than Yeah, I mean, it's different.
Speaker 3: These bitches are so because we didn't have that ship at one point. So the motherfuckers got good at line before you were able to lie, you know what I'm saying. So like it like they know what to do with the angles, and they know how to suck that thumb and they know how to hear it from this way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, bitch, But do you guys think about that? Like do you take pictures and be like I.
Speaker 3: Take pictures that ship.
Speaker 1: That's a lot that you goal that ship. Yeah, y'all take like this nigga, don't look like then see if you.
Speaker 2: Take selfies because if you're lying to me, I'm gonna see it right now. If you posted any selfies, we just get into that.
Speaker 3: You don't like to me, that's like it's just shoot women do now that that's thought.
Speaker 1: I would like a nigga that takes my selfies.
Speaker 3: I don't even take pictures of ship out there, and I wish I did. That's one thing I wish I did do because I'd be seeing some cool I'll be doing some cool as ship. How many pigs I probably blow up in my life and I ain't recorded a big yeah? Loow them up? I mean, I mean, I mean is definitely shooting now. I'll be in a helicopter shooting those motherfuckers down. Pig get I get, not Willow, I get like, I get like ten pounds ride put the dog food on that ship and that fucking you know, family of like thirty fifty pigs and that slaughtering the whole family, slaughter.
Speaker 4: What and then what they just died?
Speaker 3: I just leave them there, go on to the next not to eat. Why would I eat that? Brother? That motherfucker will have a baby and eat it. That motherfucker shop and eat it. You know what I'm saying. Imagine bro, but what I'm talking about killing. Don't think I'm just killing your pigs.
Speaker 1: I hope not, Willow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are on these motherfucker about as long as my hand and up run off with your leg, cousin I'm talking about I'm talking about three four hundred, five hundred pound. One time met her and a leak and all of us we had a black blackmouth curve mixed with a blue nose pit and we had an all regular pit and we threw that motherfucker in there. And as soon as they get the barking, they either found a cow or they found a fucking ball, I mean a board, and we're going out there. We find this motherfucker and this bit. I mean, I'm five five, I ain't taw at all, but this motherfucker stood up to about underneath my chest and I remember he was so huge. He got the black mouth curve through my five feet in the air and was eating the cake pit and I say, herr, you got to hit that motherfucker. He shot him in his ass. And this motherfucker was so big he tucket's ass, turned around, looked at us like we were stupid, and went back to eating the dog. Oh my god, I said, to eat that motherfucker again. Man hit him in his ass?
Speaker 1: Why is it sad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the two dogs were dead, but they fucking went out fighting, dude like those were. That was a sick ass fight. You know what I'm saying, Wow.
Speaker 1: What are the song?
Speaker 2: What's theeque when it comes to bullfighting? Like, what is the technique that you have to do because you're going back and again.
Speaker 3: You just got to be quick in the mind. You gotta be quick on your feet. You gotta be fucking fearless, you know, because that's.
Speaker 1: We were looking at that and I was like, I was gagged.
Speaker 7: I'm like, wait a minute, because I've seen videos with the whole bull fighting thing and it goes completely left.
Speaker 4: Nigga died.
Speaker 3: I mean, ship it's anything. I mean, it's in your hands. Get the fuck out the way, jackass. The point of bull Like, what is.
Speaker 5: Is it something you win?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like, so there's games that you gotta play like sometimes like there's hula hoops. Like let's say it's y'all two, and it's y'all two and you're the blue team, you're the red team, the red team. That's game all right, So you gotta whoever gets the hula hoop and most hula hoops on the bull wins, you know, and they get deeper than that because there's some other fuckers that are jumping backwards with their legs open, the bulls going underneath them between their legs, and they fucking hoop it. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm trying to tell you, Like it's deeper than just dog Like, these motherfuckers are doing some fucking ship and they're making it look easy. It's thirteen year old kids out there doing I got a video of my little cousin. He's about fucking how old is Rika oh Rica Cup? He riding that motherfucker sheep. Start you put them on the sheep that get ready for that ball. That's why I'm saying that month busting for them kids, that's shit fun. And to keep it, keep them tough. You know what I'm saying. You want you get me tough.
Speaker 2: It's like a TV show right here for real, right because you know, I do feel like and it's a big difference between how we grew up and how Yeah, I'm like, wow cool, but it's also I think culturally like it's.
Speaker 3: I told you this last time. New York is the reason why my animal and what the fuck I do? You know what I'm saying, Like I grew up. I mean, I'm twenty six years old, you know, but I'm just still another fucking game. You see what I'm saying. I consider myself I'm very player, I'm very fashion, I'm very dirty, and I listened to growing up here, you know, gem and fifty and it was German buster. Of course we got no you know, you got fucking whatever the fuck? I was even jammin Dougie Fresh and and that's why I be abouting ship. But wow, like I just wanted to say that, like, yes, you.
Speaker 7: As a little kid, you walk with New York rappers more than down South rappers.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say I just funk with them more, but I love their style. No right.
Speaker 1: Came in, I peaked it.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean just.
Speaker 1: From the South. I would have thought you had it had something different, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely like, I'll really be bad putting my shirt on right now.
Speaker 1: But Clo, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: This though, because you've always said fifty cent Little Wayne as inspirations. Yeah, and you got a song with Little Wayne right now, you know, so talk to me about the process of getting that done.
Speaker 3: Because it wasn't nothing crazy. I just called my buttery feet, I said, hey, I want a song with Wayne. He said, he said, we'll get it. And I did the song and as soon as I recorded, I sent it to him and he sent it back and that like that history. It wasn't nothing too crazy, you know, so the.
Speaker 1: Song is called baby mad at Me man man I with it.
Speaker 7: It kind of gave me the same vibe as my song lying, And I'm looking at it like, hmmm, it's a little similarities because it's like a nigga that ain't ship.
Speaker 3: But I tell you this right now, I'm brady to be with you know what I'm saying, A woman gonna be blessed to be with me because and it's deeper. It's deeper than because I fuck up all the time, probably up.
Speaker 5: Today humans doing humans ship.
Speaker 3: It's not even that. It's like because I'm forever fuck up, you know, my daddy's son. And not only that, Like may notta understand, I grew up. I grew up walking in watching my mama get sucked on. You know. I was a kid like just exposed to it at a young age. You know what I'm saying. It's just I You know what I'm saying. Every every movie I watched, it was gangsters and pimps. Every fucking video game played with gangs and pimps. The people are surrounded byt with gangstan player. You know, I just always wanted to get money at hosi and this is who I am. I'm wired, you know, But I am a brilliant man, and I can be righteous to a woman. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can't be yeah, key word Okay, he can't eat. Yeah, because you can't be.
Speaker 3: But do you too selfish?
Speaker 1: Okay? Your selfish? But you are young still?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are young twenty six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know clear Chapa will tell me she got a song called lying right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if she.
Speaker 1: Tells you she loves you, she's lying.
Speaker 3: Just you know that. I love you. I can't. I can't even fake the funk with that. I just tell you. I just tell you something different. I love you.
Speaker 1: Do you like controversy in relationships?
Speaker 2: Like you know how some guys are so tastic youll enjoy fighting and you think that there's guys that really think that, Like we argue and we fight and that means we love each other.
Speaker 3: No, I don't deal with that bullshit.
Speaker 1: I don't do that even when because even when you're wrong, when you when.
Speaker 3: I'm wrong, Yeah, if I when I'm wrong, ship, Like if I'm wrong. I like this because I'm playing super player and I'm gonna tell you this being played and I'm gonna fly I'm gonna buy you this ship, you know, being played telling the truth to still getting what you want. And if I fuck up and I got caught like red handed, man, you caught me, dig it? You know.
Speaker 1: What is red handed?
Speaker 3: Is it? Like you got No, I'm just saying you have Yeah, like if you I'm just.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just what you're saying and you can prove it. It ain't no denying that I fucked up.
Speaker 5: They got me, baby, But if she can before that, are you admitting it or you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't me. That's some guys think that's love though if I try to, I mean because I.
Speaker 3: Love because I don't like I do, but I don't. I don't lie.
Speaker 1: Some people think that.
Speaker 2: Really, all I want to ask the ladies here, have you ever smelled somebody's dick because you thought they was cheating?
Speaker 3: No that.
Speaker 6: H'm sorry, take a small ball. He's cheating you when you get that.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I'll be saying. You know, expect the apple to be an apple, expect the draft to be a drift, expect the whole to be he.
Speaker 2: Because like you talk about that in the song and we do know. That's the thing, Like women will smell, they will look for him. I think, So have you ever had somebody for real life?
Speaker 3: I was just been saying, ain't no bit smelling my dick. I seen it on the movie movie Ship.
Speaker 1: That's what smelling, dick.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know there.
Speaker 1: Are women who are like that for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daddy ain't ship. You know. One time he told me he said he'd be on the way home. He goa be pumping gas and he pour gas on his hands and ro you know, not covering his track smell.
Speaker 4: Let's go cover up anything.
Speaker 3: I remember one time my daddy picked me up for school. He picked me up and he picked me up for my stepped myma house and I lived in the quarter sacks, So it's a long road and then there's like four colter sacks and I lived in the second Coulter sack. So we're right here and we're coming out. We're taking his left to get on the road, and he stops at the first quarter sacond, what the fuck is he doing? And I see a girl running naked with a tie wrapped around that she jumped in. Hey bird, take me to school. I think my daddy was wild. You know, remember I was a kid and uh this, girls like you're gonna have girlfriends? I said, yeah, I'm gonna have two like my daddy. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't think that.
Speaker 3: Now what.
Speaker 1: Don't lie? Don't make him line, don't tell to a liar. Ye, he said, what that's if you say what you heard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really good, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 3: You think and I and I like loving, like I'm good. I'm good because like I suck at loving. You know what I'm saying, but figuring it out?
Speaker 1: You think you're good in bad?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you been told? Like you know, I think people could tell if I think people could tell too, well, like you could tell.
Speaker 2: You can hear it, you can feel it if she's squirting, you know, if somebody's squirting.
Speaker 1: Or you know, she take anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think really doing ship? You know what?
Speaker 1: Girls take it for him? You just later.
Speaker 3: I really don't even have dom. I just want some head. Wow.
Speaker 1: But again I'm selfishcating. Yeah he's giving head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like doing everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, But that's crazy. So you rather get ahead than have sex?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, like I like having shaken get.
Speaker 4: Sucked up, but like he ain't got time.
Speaker 1: If you have time to get your dicksack, you have time.
Speaker 3: To have sex. I think No, I think you're just being defensive.
Speaker 2: You have unless you just best quick, because I do feel like when guys are getting or I'll say it in a nicer way, sometimes y'all be like trying.
Speaker 1: You don't try to prolong it. Yeah, last longer. It's like already.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I just like head just like if I had guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, you know, doesn't it feel better if you like, if you make them do it for longer?
Speaker 1: Can you stop yourself?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, what you be thinking about? If you got to stop yourself?
Speaker 3: Just fucking squeeze, Rose. We have.
Speaker 1: Squeeze your ass to stop you from coming.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't flex your big without squeezing your ass.
Speaker 1: Everybody here trying to.
Speaker 4: Know, but I just spelt the need to squeeze my ass when he said.
Speaker 3: You squeeze your ass to the whole, because I'm talking about the whole.
Speaker 1: That's a kegel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know Mormons, Uh they do soaking what that yeah, soaking imagine theirs? But what's what like you can't. You can't funk in their religion, so fucking you just you could.
Speaker 1: Just you can't fuck.
Speaker 4: And then they moved the bed for you, and then you because because I watched stuff on TV.
Speaker 6: Somebody has to somebody has so in the moment. So in the Mormon religion, they aren't allowed to have sex before marriage. But you know, brnygers, they want to have sex. So what they do is they'll put the hot dog in the bun and they will just let it sit there.
Speaker 1: That's like marinate.
Speaker 6: Yes, but if somebody moves the bed and the and it goes in and out, then technically they're getting their ship off, but they're not having so somebody has.
Speaker 4: To let them tell it if you put it in a sex.
Speaker 3: Right, they flipped out, But I said, we watched this video. I was well, but she was saying she got in the eyes, so she's still a virgin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people will say that.
Speaker 2: People that's crazy, even like you're not virgin, yeah, experienced.
Speaker 4: If you can, they consider themselves virgin as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy and a lot of times and I was somebody in their book was talking about that. But they said a lot of guys would do that. Because they don't want to get you pregnant, so they'll put it there because they.
Speaker 1: Know you in your butt, in your butt so you won't get pregnant.
Speaker 3: At you just want to be in your ass.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like. It sounds like you just want to be in a booty hole. Was cool? I don't know. I'm not doing it in the booty hole.
Speaker 3: I put dick in any hole you got.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, y'a booty booty Now I can't.
Speaker 4: Do Yeah, I'm doing it. I haven't done it in a while, but I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: Is that at if you had to you that somebody said, I know, you know you like head, But if somebody said.
Speaker 3: I pick a hole, I'm gonna tell you this one. I'm gonna tell you. Now.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: So from the last time that I've seen you, because clearly like you've done so much since then, things have been like really just warp speed ahead?
Speaker 1: How has life changed?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was rough man? You know this famous ship is not for me? Yeah? You like it though?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 3: I mean I do. I don't. I like my fans, I like being famous to them. I don't like being famous to the world. Okay, you know what I'm saying, funny, Yeah, you know, because I don't want to like, I don't want to talk to you because you fucking know me for holding the chicken. I want to talk to the motherfucker. They could sing my ship word for word. I want to talk to the motherfucker. That's the reason why I don't even know how much I'm paying bills. I just fucking my account. It just does it. You know what I'm saying, I'm blessing. I'm grateful. I was gonna do some hard ship. I had a motherfucker stealing from me and ship lying to me and just testing my intelligence, and it fucked me up. And the feed came in and fucking just helped me out a lot. The saved my life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: After listen, I want to say because he is in the room, but I'm not even gonna say Fee is my guy. Like, honestly, to have somebody that I think in this business, nobody I've never heard nobody say nothing backwards or you know about you. That's my I love Fee, and so I'm glad to see that you guys are working together.
Speaker 3: But I remember. I remember when I first was listening if he talked, I was like, Yo, this motherfucker sounded like bullshit because he was like a kid too. No, yeah, anyways, because the dude that was talking to me was taking his game and like re rocking it, you know. Okay, so when I listen to him, it sounded like him. I'm like, man, sound like bullshit.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Did you know that was the original?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Then I realized, damn cousins, fucking re rocking your ship, you know.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like coming into the game, there's always that period of time where people go through fucked up situation happen now, Yeah, yeah, it happened early. It's better that it happened early than later, because I believe it or not. Like sometimes you sign a contract and you be so mad you signed some shit.
Speaker 3: I'm also grateful for the people that are still on my team because I'm already a hard person to deal with. Yeah, well, at least you know it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least you're aware.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm not. I'm not hard to do it in bad ways. I'm hard to deal with, and like a lot of people don't agree with my beliefs and what I think, and the all it is is people are just fucking.
Speaker 1: Soft, And okay, you might be fucking soft, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, the only in the tree.
Speaker 1: I'm not swifty. I'm actually really tough. I feel the same way.
Speaker 7: I feel like a lot of people can be soft and they take certain ship too to heart and it's just, you.
Speaker 3: Know, that's just how I am, what you're saying, But I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I feel like back in the day people had tougher skin. I feel like everybody's so.
Speaker 1: I will tell you why, though. I think it's a lot of access way more than it used to be.
Speaker 2: And then I think that people don't have the space to make mistakes because everything just goes viral and everybody's scared of getting canceled. To people be a lot more cautious. Do you ever, are you scared of ever getting canceled?
Speaker 1: Like, do you feel like?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't think I can't get canceled. Okay, but I can't get canceled because I didn't sell my music.
Speaker 1: I saw me right, and it's come with it and these people.
Speaker 3: Know who the fuck I am, and they love me and they appreciate me. And that's why I can go fucking jump off a bridge and need a bullshit and they gonna fucking love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, please don't. Well he's bad for me with that if you between jumping off a bridge.
Speaker 3: Or listen to that ship on. And it's because I sold myself. So that's why I don't think I can't get canceled. You know what I'm saying, even if you don't agree with what the fuck I'm saying, Like there's questions, there's a whole world that is behind me. And not only is the whole world behind me, it's so fearlessly me that you have no choice but to respect it because you would just look like a dry hater. Because at the end of the day, it's what I think period. Who gives a fuck up what I think? You shouldn't you see what I'm saying, So like, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite things is what I eat. Don't make you ship?
Speaker 1: Why didn't even care unless you're gonna eat it?
Speaker 3: And cancer.
Speaker 1: It's really strong.
Speaker 7: I have a questions. So you know, like you're you're from the South, obviously you grew up a different kind of way, and you're a rapper. Two, do you feel like you could say the N words?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: I feel like I can't say it, but not because of that. And I'm gonna tell you why. I which there is some black dudes in there. There are Okay, well we're gonna use him. If you know what's up.
Speaker 1: You're black, omkaying.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you gonna do about it? You know? And then second of all, I grew up loving these motherfuckers. I grew up fighting with them. I grew up eating with them. I grew up sucking doing bad ship with him. I grew up loving with them. You know, I got family, and it's it's not even about family. Even if I wasn't related to nobody at black, I mean, it was ship. It's what the fuck I was surrounded by, you know, Like I respect people that they feel that way, and that's why I try to shut the fuck up about it. But if you're from where I'm from or anywhere, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? You know? It's like I donet went to the jungle and earned the lion's head, you know, And and and I'll dominate anywhere you know, I'm not saying I'm out you're just fucking whooping ass because I took in some ass whoopings. But you will respect me the same way I respect you.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of people that are from Latino descent here in New York feel that same way. The Puerto Ricans, the dominicant, like Stephanie for instance, our former co host. Yeah, like she's on Puerto Rican but well, and nobody says anything about it, So what's the difference.
Speaker 3: I mean, y'all, just I mean, and not even trying to justify, but she, y'all just got dropped off before.
Speaker 1: Us dropped off first.
Speaker 3: Were from the same boat.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, your point, But I also feel like you see you you.
Speaker 7: You know, when someone else will feel like it's disrespect so it's not even so much like what you're gonna do about it, it's like some some people really find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember, yeah, I remember being disrespectful like where I'm from, because like I remember a lot of black Samisicans what getting along where he was for a little yeah, you know, and then me being just who I was, I was mean, bro, I used to just look for it you know. That's why all I want to do is love now, you know, I like being a good person. That shit get you far. You know. My dad always told me, son, they don't matter if you're a failure is successful. Just be a good person, And that itself got me far as fuck. I'm not the bides cookie and the job, you know, but I'm me and people love it and I respect the game.
Speaker 2: They feel like, your dad really had like a lot of gems and such a big impact on the person that you are today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and so yeah, so he has to feel like amazing to see how you turned out.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he fucking does.
Speaker 1: Does he tell you? Because I know, I know my dad's my.
Speaker 3: Daddy was here, y'all would eat him up.
Speaker 2: He don't tell me, but I'll be hearing it from other people, Like he won't be like, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: But then other people be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, your father was always talking about you, da, but he don't necessarily say it to me.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't need it. You know.
Speaker 1: One thing my parents, you don't think we need it.
Speaker 6: One thing my parents did from a very very young age was tell me that and praised me for all of my academic and physical achievements. Like I was in tennis camp and ballet school and I excelled at everything. I was in private school and I got skipped. I was very smart, that whole thing. And I was always always, always praised, especially by my father.
Speaker 3: Always.
Speaker 1: See that's a great That's what I'm saying. That's sometimes you want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, so you know how they say strippers don't got daddy's My daddy don't love them. I still ended up being a stripperda he loved me every day.
Speaker 7: Look, I think people under how much like your parents' support impacts you, like it's a lie you carry that on for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that because father's days just passed two.
Speaker 3: So I was just thinking about that, like you know, yeah, I mean but I didn't. I didn't. Maybe I feel that way because, uh, it wasn't around, you know what I'm saying. Maybe that's why. Okay, so maybe you do need it, but I just made it and didn't have it. I mean, I love my dad, and my daddy loved me. I do a lot for him and he does a lot for me. You know what I'm saying, and I know he's proud of me, and I'm proud of him, you know what I'm saying, But my dad was still being a kid, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you know, I'm just saying that because I'm just thinking about, like a lot of times in this conversation, you've brought him up, and so it does show me the impact that he's had on your life.
Speaker 3: He never really sat down and just told me something. I kind of just watched them like anything I've ever had to figure out. I fucking head. But at that shit, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, even just thinking about like what you where you live now, what you do? Like, talk to me about that, because sometimes you get in the game and you like, I'm still the same person. I'm from Bay City, I'm from you know whatever, Like what's.
Speaker 1: Going on now?
Speaker 2: What's like now that you I'm not in Bay City, but I'm about fifteen minutes from it, Okay, you know?
Speaker 3: And uh, I still live away?
Speaker 1: How is it though? Because going home, I'm sure that people are.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't go nowhere. I have everything to live it to me. I put an eight foot wall up around my property. It's just me and my chickens. Some chickens.
Speaker 4: I want chickens.
Speaker 1: It isn't life beautiful and peaceful though?
Speaker 3: Ye? Yeah, it is because uh I make it, you know what I'm saying. I make it that Some people don't make their lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Life what you make it. Yeah, I just want you to be better in bed. Just put on what you've told me. It doesn't feel like you really put in.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I'm maybe smaking shit that I feel like it's a mass well shigned, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Haven't ever had anybody squirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: And definitely I mean, fuck, you know, beating your walls down for knows how long? You know? Fucking she's got to give it all right, seven, give you a best of minutes your life?
Speaker 1: Can you go more than once?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, give me right.
Speaker 4: You said, give you right?
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 3: Too much? I feel the same way, Yeah, too much? You got to understand the fifth grade. I was already jacking off, like man, no bullshet. I called my dad right now. I ran up about fifteen hundred and bills on porn. And when I was like up, I was knocking like eight out a day cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my eight a day when you go to school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if it probably is, but I got the sickness. I love women. I love you know what I'm saying. I love everything about them. Herr.
Speaker 1: Eight a day is wild and racking up that dating, all of it.
Speaker 4: Anything anything you can get your back, anything.
Speaker 3: That was my type?
Speaker 1: What's your category?
Speaker 3: I never gave a funk about the story now I don't care about either.
Speaker 4: How fast forward right to when it is happening, but what's your time already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like videos you're tight like girl and girl like and then like your type doesn't girl.
Speaker 3: I feel like I got to see something I got That sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: But you know, pussy by itself, pussy by yourself, like without a body attested to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like I got to see it, like something at least like I have a deal or something, you know, I gotta see something going there. I don't want to see clicks trying to say he got.
Speaker 2: Right here, So you need to see insertion assertion. Some guys that thing them off like they don't want to.
Speaker 3: See a d right now. You're focused on it. But it's like I just need something like it's.
Speaker 4: You doing it.
Speaker 1: And now they have like the from Freaking Little.
Speaker 2: I'm just so when you ladies watch porn doesn't matter, like just because I feel like dicks are irrelevant and port like it's there, but it's not relevant, girl, it doesn't. I just feel it doesn't matter if it's big small, what's happened. I watched a lot of k now you're talking about dicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I watched Girl Little Girl a porn, and I watched Boy on boy porn, and I don't really care to see how the sexual sex unless.
Speaker 1: It's something wild like girls girls o girls too. Yeah, definitely not boys and boys.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm watching that. I'm watching that, watching.
Speaker 6: Great, And when I watch that, I want to literally see like that's when I want to see insertion. I want to see insertion when it's going when it's a man going in. But other than that, I don't really care to see the get going to pussy. I just want to see them because it's something that it's something. Yeah, okay, so you like things that you're not supposed to. It's terrible and I just be amazed, like wow, it's like anything.
Speaker 1: I don't thank you too about to try.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you feel like you haven't done that you want to do that you want to try.
Speaker 3: I ain't nothing going in my ass.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I'm just saying say that. I'm saying, is it please cowboy?
Speaker 5: We know that, we know that.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, is it something like that You've never done that, You're like, damn, one day, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 1: I don't think so like an orgy.
Speaker 4: I don't think so been there done.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing the orgy. He talking like people fucking in the same room.
Speaker 1: No fuck, is that people in the same room?
Speaker 3: People got a gang? I ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: Ship, bro, What about like multiple women like three soomes?
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure? One yeah, yeah, I ain't gonna live when out having two women? So good, dick. I almost like forgot how to be humble after that, you know, but like you got to master that ship though, Like I can understand why people lose their mind over this pussy like but puss, it is very very powerful. It takes money, it creates money, it takes life, it creates life. In the eighteen hundreds of me and you had problems, I'll be like yo, stop coming to my fucking land and I'll give you three virgins.
Speaker 1: You know, like it was.
Speaker 3: No but from you know what I'm saying, like that puts it very pussy make the world go around, you know.
Speaker 2: So anyways, have you ever like been heartbroken and felt like you know over have you ever in your life been like, oh my god, I don't want to go on anymore without this woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, but everybody's been a broken I have not. Yes, you have. That's why you are the way you are.
Speaker 6: How is she? I promise you because I'm nasty from the jump, I'm nasty. I've never been heartbroken.
Speaker 2: I dig I think when men get heartbroken at a young age and they carry it with them, it's like revenge, even because.
Speaker 1: Of a bitch from fifth grade, y'all know, right, Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Those Those are the motherfuckers that don't even realize where they're picking that women up from. That's the type of dude that that is. I'm not like that, you know, because I mean, like broy, like I said, they expect the draft to be a draft, expect the apple to be an apple. He met this bitch at the party, expect her to be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you don't think you can make the love of your life at a party.
Speaker 3: You can. You can house party, you know what I'm saying. I like house parties, clubs, I'm at clubs, like being out there, and they like that ship. You know what I'm saying. You might meet a girl out there and it's just a coincidence you met her out there because she's out there for whatever reason and she don't like that. Yes, there is that, there is that.
Speaker 4: But if it's a woman who that's what she do everything.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Girls out there that that don't like girls' nights out, you know what I'm saying, And you know what the fuck that ship is. You know what I'm saying. I know what the fuck I'll be throwing him.
Speaker 5: What do you think happens on the girl's name?
Speaker 3: Whatever you can think of whatever.
Speaker 1: Y'all feel like you're so innocent. She had always really like we outside.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you out here fucking niggas like that, either, but you for sore fucking.
Speaker 1: Night out, we fucking like girls nights. I'll be low.
Speaker 2: He kind of boring like very but we actually, I think women the differences. We could have a good time with just our friends like you to go out.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Yeah, niggas think of it differently because you know guy and they know.
Speaker 5: What y'all do.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been on like a guys trip at your homeboys, No, I got guys do that, but they could do that.
Speaker 3: Do that if I do some ship up. If you're going to junk yard, go get a car and shoot it. I don't really don't really been going to club to strip j.
Speaker 1: God, I can be smoked that yourself. He said, I lived, she had grab. I'm trying to smell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's how From Island's kind of like being from down south.
Speaker 3: It's not like every.
Speaker 1: So New York. You have been to stan Island.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Listen. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Nobody goes to sand he standing Island and come to I used to want in Island with I used to work for Tang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every day on Bay Street, the ferry right, it's hard to get I feel like it takes me two hours anytime I've been ethy no no, no, from from here from here three hours I feel like it takes me two hours to get there.
Speaker 7: Because you're gonna going traffic hour no traffic forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to give you some homework. I want you to do it. A guy's trip.
Speaker 3: No, why, that's what I was saying. I don't go out the clubs clubs.
Speaker 1: I mean like a trip.
Speaker 2: Like, look, you got people around you, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like sometimes like who do you talk to when you need somebody to talk to? Do you have anybody like your homeboys? When you got an issue, when you want to yeah, when you want to vent this music business. Sometimes you be wanting to blow shit up.
Speaker 3: I don't really talk nobody, That's what I'm saying. I mean, but it's gonna sound stupid, But like I talk to God, Okay, stupid, that does not I don't talk to nobody about that. And then by the time I get home, I don't want to see these fuck heads. I've been seeing them on the road.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, he essentially lives on the gods, because if he's even when.
Speaker 1: You want vacationing, then when you want when you're working.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know what I'm saying, Like I like appreciation things where it's also like you gotta appreciate the people that put up with your bullshit all the time. And then it's like, you know, let's go somewhere and just chill and I have to work for a few days.
Speaker 3: We go right off wheelers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna you know, he's stubborn, IM he's.
Speaker 4: Jebruary second is your birthday. He was born in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: What are some of the things about Aquarius? Is Aquarius men just fucking cool shading the US man And it was, oh my god, I did too. He was I don't think I.
Speaker 5: Like in China, alien health, Like y'all are very much to your own rhythm, very to me, out of out of space, very much things very differently than everybody I did.
Speaker 1: It was one of the biggest liars, just big lies. Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: But they're very much to themselves. They're very much stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't really tell their business like that, really kind of keep everything and know everybody else's business, but don't give out any of their own.
Speaker 3: Is that true? I just be to myself. I don't even I don't even I don't even know nobody else has been. I don't give no. I'll just be worried about me and mine and uh, you know, I guess, I guess I should. I guess I should. I mean me and my people. You know, I just, I just I should get better with that. I should talk to my boys. It is like one of my buddies he told me that another one of my close buddies was feeling some type of way and he said he was saying he felt like he couldn't talk to me and ship, and it fucked me up because I love this dude, you know what I'm saying, And it's like, man, like you always talk to me. You know what I'm saying. I might not be good at fucking talking back, but I'm gonna listen, right, That's what people need.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes people don't even talk to you to want you to respond. They don't want to say what they have to say.
Speaker 3: But I've never felt like that though, because like I feel like, at the end of the day, I still just got to figure it out and it's gonna be my choice. So why am I even listening to what you think?
Speaker 6: Because sometimes sometimes a different DOV can help with you making your decision when you see something from a different angle or from somebody else's.
Speaker 3: It's some times and I look at my buddy Jody like that, like I would look up to him and more than just being cool, like the way he operates, the way he handles situations and shit and so like sometimes I'll ask him some ship. But like even then I'll still be fucked up with trying to figure it out because I got to figure it out. You know, I've listened to a buddy and I was still dead ass wrong.
Speaker 2: So like, at least knowing you wrong, it's half the battle, Yeah, I guess, so, yeah, it's half the battle. I think sometimes like even being able to be like I appreciate you even shit like that is just nice.
Speaker 5: You know, have you heard of the male loneliness epidemic?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: So basically there's this thing that's saying that men are experiencing being super lonely, super single because women have higher standards now than they used to.
Speaker 3: I don't think women got Like I said again, I think these motherfuckers are just looking in the wrong areas for women.
Speaker 1: You know, you think women have high higher standards. No, I think we're just holding people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think deeper than men. I think just higher standards. Period. You're not Finna, You're not And go fucking squad over a toilet the way I am, a dirty toilet the way I am. You know what I'm saying. Like, but okay, well I just put that one out my ass as a example.
Speaker 1: But that places and use the toilet and was like, this is awful, but I've done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But what I'm saying is, you know, like think of it deeper, like there's something that you're not gonna do that we do. You know, we were cool with a fucking lawnchair. Y'all want to couch a lunchair in the house. Yeah, yeah, but That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you don't. They don't want much. Men don't. Men definitely don't want much.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with and jelly at night.
Speaker 4: Jelly, That's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 3: For dinner. Though.
Speaker 1: You put crystable in the God this this stinky coaching you had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was can we talk about this? And did you say something? If you smell something, say something.
Speaker 3: The first time the first.
Speaker 1: Time talking about you?
Speaker 4: So no, he said the first time.
Speaker 6: He didn't say anything, Okay, something you said you were really young the first time, right. Oh see you said you were really young the first time, right, Yeah, okay, so you didn't say anything, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't. No, I didn't say nothing, But I think I just fingered it. Matter of fact, I think he was on the bus, you know. So it wasn't nothing going down. How old? Was she.
Speaker 4: Too young to anything?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 2: This was it like there's something going on down here? Or was it like she didn't clean her vagina? Well there's a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just musty okay, but not if not, it wasn't she much it stink like something that Yeah, okay, like you could tell she was already fucking.
Speaker 1: Different. Smile.
Speaker 2: So you found out because you fingered her, yes? Or did you smell it first but still fingered her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I smelled it later. I went up to my mom. Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then it happened again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hit this girl in the boys locker room and I want to smell my shirt. I didn't realize she was sucking, you know, she we the shirt.
Speaker 1: She was wet. But it was so different, was it greamy.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't no kind of she just she just thinks and I lifted my shirt up and smelled it. I was like, oh, this bitch, can you say something? Oh yeah, I probably said.
Speaker 2: Some of that time, but you're still okay. But at the time, don't you didn't know until after?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was already in the lunch room. I didn't even know it was on my shirt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm picturing the whole set.
Speaker 3: I'm in the lunch room and they like, what's on your shirt?
Speaker 1: And look about in school. I'll be so confused because I was, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You're doing I was.
Speaker 4: I was after school.
Speaker 3: Lunch room. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard stories. Gets shout out to I was.
Speaker 3: This was Austin at the time. I was just talking about this earlier. The X Games was in Austin for like four years. Really, Yeah, I remember watching Tony skate on the half pipe in front of the Capitol was.
Speaker 1: Vibe.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: My birthday in Austin one year.
Speaker 4: I've only been once. I guess what it was for what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just did that, lady.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna is my favorite in Texas? Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? I could see that. That's the first I never heard that.
Speaker 2: I did my birthday in Austin during the pandemic and had a fucking blast.
Speaker 4: No, honestly I heard when I was.
Speaker 1: There that one you want to hear anything crazy.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk was at the it was at the little rooftop we was at Wow him actual birthday period, right, he threw your birthday?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even want that on. No't It was at Dave Chappelle thing. He was doing those shows.
Speaker 3: Why now you don't why he's.
Speaker 4: So it's so controversial now with everything that's happening May.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a mixy boy. Do you vote?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't vote.
Speaker 1: Are you going to.
Speaker 3: By I'll be busy.
Speaker 1: You could vote by mail?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want you to vote.
Speaker 4: I'm need you know.
Speaker 1: At the previous.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's running in Texas, but I'm just saying because for what running for what?
Speaker 6: Not just the president, but there's your your local politicians, the people, the money that goes to the schools, and the stop signs in the streets and all of that stuff matters, right, now in Georgia.
Speaker 7: What's your take on the things that's been going on as of recently. I've been seeing all that ice stuff. I'm like, come on, what's happening?
Speaker 1: So what's your take.
Speaker 3: I think people just need to pray. I think people need to pray and handle their business. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You feel like there's a lot of division right now too, because I see that. I feel like people don't realize that all of us are being targeted. Yeah, all of us, everybody.
Speaker 1: They don't see that as that like it ain't like, oh, it's their problem, not ours, it's all of our problems.
Speaker 6: It's every they say people problem for sure, Yeah, because everybody is affected somehow some way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Black and brown people.
Speaker 7: And now they're trying to make it seem like, Okay, it's they're taken the Mexicans, so what they're Mexicans, they're not us there.
Speaker 1: More than just the Mexicans. They're they're basically not giving a.
Speaker 7: Fuck about what people have already established and done while being in this poin.
Speaker 3: Think of it like this, there's people that there's people here that have done the paper and did everything the correct way to become a citizen, you know, you're cheating them out. And it's it's not even about that, like people are putting the energy into these riots and things. There's there's Mexicans out here, there's people of al race that work really hard, and they're great Mexican Americans, great African Americans, whatever the fuck you are, and and they played an amazing role over here. You know what I'm saying. They're getting shipped done and whatever their field is. And I feel like the people that are fucking rioting or all young motherfuckers and just bad bitches, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Most of them are actually saying that is like it's funny that are protesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because protesting it's not a you know, peacefl protests are legal.
Speaker 3: Yeah protests. Yeah the past weekend. Yeah that might be over here DC too.
Speaker 4: I was in Pittsburgh over the weekending and they were right protesting and.
Speaker 1: The northeast CALLI but I didn't see them doing anything in New York yet. As far as.
Speaker 6: On Saturday, Saturday, it was Saturday, it was nationwide on Saturday. Because I was in Pittsburgh on Saturday, I took from my hotel. I don't know because I was in Harlem. I was not, but it was in the city.
Speaker 3: In the city. I just think that everybody needs to to just sit down and really think. That's what everybody needs to do right now. Just sit down and really think. You know, Like I was talking, I was talking to a buddy of mine and he was saying that he was going to do the rioting or the protest protesting. I'm sorry and uh and I was like what. I was like, oh, you know, like you're you're you're your boy, like, has he been trying to do the steps to be legal? And he was like, nah, he just don't want to deal with it. I said, I said, hey, buddy, there's ship you're gonna have to fucking deal with. You know, all this time and his energy you're putting into this, you need to be putting it into the steps to figure out what you need to do to be here because we need you here, and and they're people that that need you here deeper than work. And there's people that are families that need you here, you know, so they need to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, there are people who have taken the proper steps, okay, and.
Speaker 3: That's still terrible. Yeah. I remember Charleston White. He said this ship and it really stuck. He said, you can work your whole life. I'm talking about practice day and night. You don't leave the gym until you hit one hundred shots in the row and still not get picked. No shame, and and that's that's it's just real. It's just what we live in. It's the world. It's I don't make the fucking rules. People want me to say something about it, but I'm masking too. They not gonna want to listen to me. And then a lot of people are mad at me because I ain't said nothing. But the same people that are mad at me, the same people that was calling me not misking enough because I couldn't speak Spanish, you know what I'm saying, And now they want something. And it's like, man, I feel for you, I think it, and I pray for you. I send my angels and I genuinely mean that. And when I say that, I believe that because I know my angels are real. Period. I know that my grandparents pray too hard, and that's why I'm blessed. You know.
Speaker 1: I believe in prayer, still pray every day, I pray, I try.
Speaker 3: I try to pray every day. Yes, I would love to say I pray every day, but I try.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you fall asleep.
Speaker 3: It's not even about that, because like I like, I talk to God every day. Okay, I talk to him every day.
Speaker 1: That's a good practice. I'm always saying.
Speaker 3: As far as praying, I don't really just pray every day, but I talk to because because there's Jesus only once one thing from you? Do you know how to get to Heaven?
Speaker 4: How do you get to heaven?
Speaker 3: I'm asking you, there's only one way to get to God.
Speaker 1: What's that way?
Speaker 3: That's through Jesus Christ. There is no other way to get to God. And what I'm telling you is fox, there is only one way to get a God, and all Jesus wants it's for you to make him feel like you give a fuck. I tell you this example a lot because I feel like it just helps you understand it. And sometimes I'll be driving and I'll see a sun set and I'll be like, damn, God, you did beautiful. Like appreciate that, bro. You know that. Sometimes I'll get off stage and I'll be like, God, thank you for having my back. Baby. You know what I'm saying that it's as small as that.
Speaker 2: I'm always saying, you gotta think that when you need them for something. But when things are going things are going to break with.
Speaker 1: Or just in a day, it's something we're grateful for. That's a fact. Not just when you need something you just calling on Jesus because you be like, God, please don't let this happen, and I'll never I'll never drink again.
Speaker 2: If you just you cannot just pray it those times you got to pray and thank God at all times.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, no, one thousand.
Speaker 6: I think more recently, most of my prayers has been gratuity, has been gratitude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been doing a lot of I'm so grateful. I'm so thankful you into it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you why. I got a homeboy. And one day he was cutting my hair and he was like, man, my girl kicked me out, she left me, she won't let me see my daughter. I wrecked my car. And I was like, you know what. He was like what I said, you probably just forgot to say thank you God, and he gonna show you that you can't do it without him. You know what I'm saying, You can go far without him, but not far, not the finish line. He ain't making that finished line. And man, I just I'm glad we had the father we have. He's merciful. You know. There's a story about when he was casting the demons the hell. There was demons that bagged and pleaded, please, Father, please do not send me the hell. My father was so merciful. He put those souls in pigs. And one of that punishments was that was never able to look up at the heavens, you know, can't look up. Pigs can't look up.
Speaker 2: Really, did you notice me look at Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Like, that's really fun.
Speaker 3: The Bible, the Bible speaks and it's very symbolic. Like even the serpent that it was talking about in the story with Adam and Eve, the it wasn't a human. It was a snake, you know. In the Bible, it didn't really say it was a snake, but it said that this this serpent would have no no, no arms, no you know what I'm saying. And the and the it's punishment was it had the dragon's face on the ground everywhere it went, you know, And they spoke like that never said it was a snake, but.
Speaker 4: Able to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's how the Bible speaks. There's books that have dumped down the Bible for people, and even I read them. You know books, that's good. I do. That's an amazing that's like push ups on your knees. That's a that's an amazing start.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: My grandfather was a missionary, so every year he would send me a new Bible.
Speaker 3: And you don't even need to read the Bible. You don't need to be in church. We can, man, I fucking we drop on our knees right now. This church. You know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna tell Father, I thank you for these spirits.
Speaker 4: To be good around me and dwelling a place of worship.
Speaker 3: You know, it's in you. Your body is a temple. That's why I say don't get tattoos. Just why I say, don't you know? Because this is us, this is our church. And then and then think of it. Say something in your head, say something in your head in.
Speaker 1: My head, Yeah, just say something I was thinking about the saying out loud.
Speaker 3: Say something. Okay, did you hear that? Where did it come from?
Speaker 1: That's real?
Speaker 3: Where did it come from.
Speaker 4: Within? Yeah, who put it there? Father?
Speaker 1: Me saying that, literally, is that a spirit?
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that really sit there? What is that? There's some motherfucker you're conscience and it of course no fucking ship.
Speaker 4: But where does it come from?
Speaker 3: Where does it come from? I'm telling you, man, I love our father. You know He's made humans brilliant and and we're fucking it up. You know what I'm saying, We're sucking it up.
Speaker 1: See, I like this was a great conversation to Tuesday. I like this guy watching and I like this guy. You're realist.
Speaker 3: Fuck But anyways, the reason why we started this was because, Bro, I give out so much money, I have so many people, and none of that ship will get you to heaven. I mean, you could go save a baby from a burning tree and that would not get a staff. And but that's what I wanted to make sure was still with all y'all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, live by I gotta be as like I always just want to make sure I'm of service to people and doing positive things.
Speaker 3: But that's for you, that's for you. Be a good person, for fucking you. Yeah, you're fucking thickhead. Otherwise you're just an assholes.
Speaker 4: You know, because it's what you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Man, be a good person, because it's you. You know what I'm saying. It even says in the Bible. You know, I love your neighbor. You know that's why I love everyone. I don't I don't want, I don't want ill or nobody. I go above and beyond making motherfuckers feel good. You know what I'm saying. Like I leave the conversation, motherfuckers want to talk to me again. You see what I'm saying. And it's because I fucking I give that to them. I make them feel special, you know, because they are special.
Speaker 1: This was a gem. Yes today, Yes, this is good. I'm glad we had this kind of station.
Speaker 3: He remember it.
Speaker 1: I will for real, but no, we all will.
Speaker 3: And he's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that. Listen, I'm sad the Impacts not coming back.
Speaker 4: I'm sad too.
Speaker 1: I'm sad to I'm kind of sad. But you know what, whatever, Body and Faith is coming out Friday period, So we're good.
Speaker 3: I want to hear the music.
Speaker 1: Now, you will, You'll love it.
Speaker 3: She's so.
Speaker 2: So, when is your new project coming out? I know you had the collaboration with I'm dropping.
Speaker 3: I'm dropping a project August twenty second, okay, and it's called Recess Recess show. Yeah, like Recess Recess. My daddy. My daddy is a you know, it's a swollen motherfucker. And is there one thing he knows just a human body? And uh when he would try and I started getting fat around getting this wrap money. I've been fit my whole life. I just looked like this. I bustle backflip right now. I promise your video video.
Speaker 1: Just watched the video.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing this up because my father, he would train people in the gym and he would always tell him, you you quit working out one day, and that's when they fucking took recess out of your life. So don't when you come to the gym, don't look at it as you're working out. Look at it as you come to recess. We're goinna have fun on the playground. So when you look at you like that, it's a little bit easier, you know what I'm saying. Anyways, you know your dad.
Speaker 1: Has such an impact on it, Like I think it's really going back to your home.
Speaker 3: I mean when I said I watched him a lot. He's brilliant, he really is, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Recess August twenty second, would you want.
Speaker 3: To watch the show if I didn't? I was. I was watching Poor.
Speaker 2: Want's free now yeah yeah, and it was free.
Speaker 3: It was free then.
Speaker 1: Exclusive ship.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, and then I'm buying them and I'm buying and she's not my bun. Thank you so much for having me blessed so you can't you did.
Speaker 1: This because I know it was in your natural comfort zone with us, But it wasn't bad, right she was. It wasn't bad, and you got yourself a new fan because I like you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your cousins here you and I feel like.
Speaker 1: You'd be better and better after this too.
Speaker 3: I want to see.
Speaker 1: I want you to make.
Speaker 3: Me up. One day I was talking about Buddy and you're saying, you know, we do missionary with them that twiking And one day I was hitting it and I felt my hand and I was like no.
Speaker 1: Some more Recess Slip Service