Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold. Every Saturday morning wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's greatest.
Speaker 2: Tits, Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: Speaking of animals, would you believe it another beaver story today? I mean, it's just been beaver story one night after another here lately. Residents in southwest which witch Witchington, witch Don, Witchington, Witchington, Massachusetts lost power for about an hour yesterday morning because of the antics of a beaver. According to the war sester Chester, it's not Chester. There's no ages. Worcester. Worcester Telegram and Gazette. One of the little creatures cut down a twenty foot tall popular tree. Popular tree? Is that right? Popular? I don't popular. These are strange trees. How about this whole story is full of strange words. This story is strange. I can't say the city, I can't say their paper, and I can't say the tree. Anyway, the beaver took the tree out, which took out some power lines in the course of its descent. Experts say beaver favor the bark of this particular tree. And some are blaming a steep increase in the beaver population for a variety of other calamities, including flooding, the destruction of roads, driveways, and the spread of disease.
Speaker 4: Bobby, if you will look at history time and time again, history has taken a turn based on problems with the beaver. You know it and it and now it appears as the beaver population at an all time high, and my gosh, them along with their other animal friends trying to take over the world.
Speaker 3: Rick, the beaver is a strange creature, this all college.
Speaker 5: I mean, look at that animal.
Speaker 3: It Uh, for the love at eats wood, you know, I mean.
Speaker 5: That is bizarre, you know it.
Speaker 3: Uh, it has been hunted for its soft fur. It has been despised Uh. Yes, some people, uh in the very early days of this country, even uh you know war them is hats.
Speaker 4: Yes, but uh and some people and some of you that a little off the beaten path, will eat its tail from time to time. Yes, Uh, but uh, let's let's just let's just say it here. I mean, the how many betores.
Speaker 3: A Look, it's all in how you cook it. Yeah, that's that's what the experts tell me.
Speaker 4: How how many beaver stories are we gonna have to read?
Speaker 5: Are they? How many? You know? The beaver has shut down another city.
Speaker 3: Ricky, Do you realize? I mean, I know it's impressive your dog ate your air conditioner, right, but do you realize this creature eats? I mean it eats wood? Would I mean it eats wood?
Speaker 4: There is a tree and down she comes from my teeth I will bite it in hand.
Speaker 3: I mean you realize we have chain sauce. They do it with their teeth.
Speaker 4: I mean this has gotta be a I mean, what's a problem with that, Bucky? I mean every day there's a beaver in the knees.
Speaker 3: I love being Pafler crack.
Speaker 5: You like that popular tree.
Speaker 6: By the way waters from my singing coming on the c D soon.
Speaker 4: I actually had it, did a recording session and saw Bucky Beaver sing yesterday Shorty cutting that was quite a Sotcky beaver, So another city.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm a beautiful animal. I don't know how people don't give any credit. If he feel my soft fur ruing your hands through that there, boy one flat time you felt something that salt, We'll be back you listen to and buckets, yo, ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba.
Speaker 5: Did the real Greg Burdess get my parents their tickets? Now?
Speaker 3: Greg?
Speaker 4: Greg was Greg was Greg was on double duty this weekend because he had to make sure that my parents had their tickets and parking passes to go see their grandson play in at Auburn University. All universities have these spring games, and it's really nothing more than a than a fan day. There's not a whole lot of football involved in it because they're trying to make sure nobody gets hurt and get through the spring. But it's a great way to meet players and go get all of and kind of check out the stadium. A lot of people get to sit in places they don't get to sit in the regular season, and and and it's it can be a lot of fun. But so my parents obviously wanted to go. But uh but the tickets that I was able to find for them so we could sit together, uh, Greg had to deliver to them after working here at the broadcast Plaza till about Uh.
Speaker 3: I leave here about eleven fifteen at night.
Speaker 4: Right, which means Mom, and you know, we talked about my dad, you know, and so Greg had that then he and he took Dad to the race at Talladega.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on Sundays weekend of pop.
Speaker 3: I mean y'all had at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you took you tell her. Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: I didn't go with him to a day this year, so me driving him telling me how to drive didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Right now, He did get to tell me how to drive yesterday. It was good.
Speaker 4: I bet was precious by the way they mom when I finally saw them Saturday, which I'll tell you them about that. Mom a little bitter, said Greg quotes she Greg treats like with a bunch of children. I was saying, we couldn't find where were supposed to part and everything. I called, and lem know we did.
Speaker 5: Find she did. She texted me and said they found it, right, She texted you.
Speaker 4: How funny is that, mamo text See Dad tried, he's tried, he's dabbled in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or it'll be on his phone. But I think she did it.
Speaker 4: One time he tried to text me and all I got were symbols yeah, And then I realized that's really what he was saying.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. I was like, hey, you messed a text him? No I didn't.
Speaker 4: Uh So Uh, so you did. You did get an anxiety call from Dad? Oh my goodness. Look, I mean that was nothing. I told y'all it was going to happen, no problems. Okay, So I go stick them in the mailbox at like midnight thirty, between midnight thirty and one am. So I'm done. They're good, they're taking care of Okay. That means I didn't get bad.
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 5: I get home, wine down, get a shower. I'm probably one thirty before I go to sleep.
Speaker 4: My phone starts ringing about eight what And I was ignored it until I saw who it was him.
Speaker 3: I thought, Oh, come on.
Speaker 4: There's no way they're in the mailbox, is what I was going to answer. The phone is saying, you know what he wanted? Hey, what time we go to leave?
Speaker 5: Go the race? Tom aw?
Speaker 4: I said, Dad, No, first to go? Do I wake you up? I said, yeah, kind of. Well, of course they didn't bother me at all.
Speaker 5: No, Hey, what time we're gonna leave it?
Speaker 4: Now? Look, he's already moved onto Sunday. They ain't even going today day game yet. He's worried about the brace.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't know, Dad, I'll talk to Taylor, say what time said, we got some you know, some things going on that we can go see this meet and greet with dal Junior and all them, but we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Have to get there early. Oh yeah, hey, I will leave five o'clock if you want to. I said, well, we ain't leaving five. So we settled on seven.
Speaker 3: Pick you up like seven after a negotiation.
Speaker 5: Mother said, he.
Speaker 3: Got up at four o'clock yesterday morning.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ready, Well, let me tell you what I read into with us than a kid, because you had you had dad on Sunday, and what's wrong with that? And I had I had the whole game on Saturday. Now, we had all kinds of anticipation about them getting their tickets and where the parking pass was and all this, okay, And you know, I wasn't gonna fall victim to last year when I said let's meet outside and I'll go on together.
Speaker 5: I wasn't gonna fall victim to that.
Speaker 4: So I'm even letting them get out ahead of me and letting be the ones to get him first, and they hold the seats this time. Okay, I'm delaying our departure. And it was just me and the nine year old task with the broke muh, because you talked about a terrible moment when we had to leave Big Love behind with his mama to finish his Washington d C. Photo album. Could he couldn't go to has he been punished? You had to stay back and finish his report.
Speaker 3: We had all that this weekend, man.
Speaker 4: I mean you talked about a sad face. O. Man, that was awful. I almost thought to myself, you know what, I can't do this, This ain't right.
Speaker 5: How do you leave a kid in homework when we're all going to have fun. It was awful, but.
Speaker 3: We rolled off.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so take the big van just to two yeah, oh yeah, just to us. So one time I even let him drive. He can play as I walk around. It's like an RV. So we're we're on our way there and and you know, people even holding up signs on the way down there. Did your parents get their ticket right? You know, because everybody's listening to whether Grave was going to come come through. So I thought to myself, Bubby, you know, right out of your school. First thing, I need Deuce check in where buddy? Yeah, make sure everybody's rolling. Now, keep in mind, this is a pretty big deal. Me trying to figure where these I have no sign, they haven't contacted me, nothing, They've gone dark. So I look at my time I'm leaving. I said, there's no there off the grid. I'm like, there's no way that my dad's not on the road yet, no way he's been on the road. He may already be there before I ever leave. So I call, write the voicemail, Call my mom, write the voicemail. And I think to myself, So here they are rolling along with their phones cut off. You know what I mean, not a phone on in that car, and you know, and and then eventually they call back and I and I know what I've got coming up, I said, Mom, if y'all got your tickets, Yes, we did, And whether Greg believes or not, I think we can find we're supposed to part. Okay, Well, I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 3: That's kind of great.
Speaker 4: Why don't y'all just going in and let's try to sit on the fifty. Well, that's where your dad's gonna see it. I know, I'm all about that. And I tell you one thing he's not wearing that that that ridiculous harness and the binocular I've already told him that off in the back gun, that Bill, Bill, I'm talking to him. And so that we get there, and I'm like, so there's a fight about the harness.
Speaker 1: Let me give you good news. He made up for it Sunday because he wore it the whole time. Yeah, and those you may know, he didn't get to wear it to take you. No, No, that's what's funny.
Speaker 5: And I thought, I really, I thought to myself, well, she she might as well just say I'm gonna I'm gonna keep rocks from being hard, you know what I mean. And so so we get there.
Speaker 4: We get there, and all of a sudden, I get up there and of course I look and the first person I see dead on the fifty I see. I see the ricking bubba hat, you know what I mean. He's got his ricking bubba hat on. And hey, it was cold. It was much colder, Little Wendy. It was real windy and cold. Well, I had thought it through and I had a pull over in case. I sat down and thought Hazel cout and I wanted to be I got a little jacket for Brody. Of course, didn't calculate this cast. I got one of the sleeve was a little too tight, but anyway, so he got to drape it. But anyway, So so we're walking walking up like that, and he set himself up in the shade, which would be good if it wasn't cold, you know, And he's like, hey, did you bring a jacket?
Speaker 5: And I said that what I got me a pull over here? Okay?
Speaker 4: And he looks around and I said, where's she? Where's your binoculars? And he looks at me. He goes, you, Mom's got him, and I said, you confiscated. I said, you're not gonna wear you strapped. And I can't tell you what was said. I can't even tell you about our day at all. Yeah, he mention it, so of course I couldn't let it go. I said, hey, I need to look down on the field, see if I can see see if I see. He looks at some Mom reaches over in her bag and she pulls out this long harness and a kind of tied and it's got connected the binoca. She just hands them to it, let it walk all of it, drape it off, and I said, you're not wearing your harness. He's not wearing that steep that looks REDI, well, it ain't no need. He can put his binoclars in a bag. I don't like having them in a bag. I like wearing them where I know they're right here where I need them. Well, that looks ridiculous. And I'm just sitting in the middle of him, going, you know, and then I get but then I get him out and.
Speaker 1: I said, man, this this harness is everywhere. I can't even and he looks. He goes, give me the doctor like that, and he goes, I know his arm, don't put that harness on like that, and and so and and and so he would hold him up with the harness hanging.
Speaker 5: Off, looking like lost. Yeah, said forbid, and take him off.
Speaker 3: The harness looks so then so then you just gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 5: So so then we're sitting there like so.
Speaker 4: Then we're sitting there and look on purpose, because he didn't want to ask for it, I took my pull over because I'm you know, I'm kind of hot natured.
Speaker 5: I was. It was it was cooling. I wanted to be but I went to the point and look and I just sit there and he'd sit there and I'd see him over and I go He said, what's cold up here?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 5: When something? You want? This pull over? Nah? I don't need it like that? And I said, you won't you want to put the pull over on? Why you why you asked me that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: You luck? You're cold to me? Are you cold? I'm fine? I am too. Yeah like that?
Speaker 1: And he goes, what you gonna do with that pullover? I'm just gonna keep it here in case I get cool? Would you like to wear it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I ain't go.
Speaker 3: I get up, go the bathroom, we get somebody, I come back.
Speaker 5: He's got it, do.
Speaker 3: He admitted it. Rick Get admitted it.
Speaker 4: To me yesterday we got to talking about because I went to the Jack State scramming Saturday.
Speaker 5: I said, Man, I got code. I'll be honest with if freaking I have that pull over a frozen.
Speaker 4: We just found out that Greg is hosting Crazy Dog.
Speaker 3: It'll be on everybody's car.
Speaker 4: Well, his in laws are coming this this weekend and he's hosting, and a lot of them are family members. Haven't seen it you in a long time? He say, he's really hosting a family re union. That is not you are, Greg. Let me see on your punch list. Gotta get done by this weekend. Cut that ditch and get that ditch cleaned up.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get that done.
Speaker 3: Buster. If you're if you're on the John Deer listing, all right, and this is a shout out for.
Speaker 4: You and Greg you touched on it. I have on my punch list number two. You've got to get a dog plan. Yeah, I mean, you gotta bathe your doll. They don't need to be stinking o. What are you gonna do that? What are you gonna do with your dogs? You can't a bunch of ratty dogs. Somebody down to two dogs, y'all? Greg, what if somebody runs over?
Speaker 5: Well, you know you just hell that?
Speaker 4: What is your dog playing? You don't want these dogs jumping on your new your in laws. We haven't seen each other and you the outside dog. I might do something about her.
Speaker 5: How about training? They stink? I've tried.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's right in the head, don't care at all.
Speaker 4: I want you to bathe her too. I think you need to bathe her after she's outside. She's bumping a little bit.
Speaker 5: So we want a stinking dog to jump on in laws? Haven't seen each other and yet? How about this.
Speaker 4: Toenails on your car, right? Is that what you want to happen? No, I don't want it. Well, Lisa, I'm just letting you know, Lisa, let's get that on the list. That's gonna dealt with.
Speaker 5: What am I gonna do?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Take it to the vat groomed and clear all that. But when everybody drives up, I'll just go out there and chair.
Speaker 1: If you need to get her to a kennel, she don't need to be there. When that's true, go take it to the kennel for the day. Ken couldn't I know what she could do? Take it to one of those little doggie camps and let them play with other dogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what. You know what?
Speaker 1: Her doggy camp consists of me throwing an empty two little bottle out there.
Speaker 5: She loves them, but that's what.
Speaker 1: You can't have that with your wife.
Speaker 4: Don't embarrass your wife in front of her family by having a dog out there playing with the two little bore a stinking dog.
Speaker 3: Greg, don't just coming. Don't embarrass the Davis family.
Speaker 4: Ditch clean dogs in some kind of orderly fashion.
Speaker 3: I'll put Chloe.
Speaker 9: Weedy trim cut. All that's understood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Weed eating. Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. If I do it too early in the week, it's going to be grown.
Speaker 5: Back by the weekend. Cutting grass was something I mean, I'm worried about that. I mean right now, a lot yesterday. Well you got it. But Greg, you got it. You got you got so much land.
Speaker 4: As I'm worried that as you are cutting the part for the day, the part you cut her in the week will be too I know.
Speaker 1: So I went, I went to that area yesterday. That's not as important as the club with the closer area. I'm gonna hit the back tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna start owning you now, Uh, get round up for that beds?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Round up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What was that stuff called? Round round?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 3: For weeds?
Speaker 5: All right, well, well you got lots of them.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you this, pound up on the weeds, ortho on the on the ant bitch the painting company at Greggspainter dot com. By the way, they're they're really helping me out on this. It's just time they cut grass. To wait a minute, let me put on number eight. Let me put number eight. Touch up handle your latest endorsement. People that they're not in the way. By this weekend, they're gonna they're coming in. You gotta get the time.
Speaker 1: They could have times, but nobody when all right, here we go thirsty and they're cleaning my down, spous go because you know what, it's more.
Speaker 4: Than just painting. Hey, gregs painter dot com. Greg number nine, Uh think you think? Go ahead and right down? The sweet things you're gonna say to your wife in front of your in laws? Maybe maybe even renew your vowels?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh, when's that gonna take place?
Speaker 5: Everybody's gonna be there, but you something sweet? You?
Speaker 1: That would be great? Got all I do is serve food and that's all Rick.
Speaker 3: If they head will those little things you know you stand under the little wire things what and renew their vows while everybody's that was enough touching?
Speaker 5: Got that that was got to do with Tato south all right?
Speaker 3: Number number ten, baby could be there, baby girl?
Speaker 1: Are there any kids coming over? Seriously in the family the little beady?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You got any tiny So then you're gonna have to make a kid proof around hand.
Speaker 5: I mean you can't leave. I don't you got any you're gonna have any tinys running?
Speaker 3: Let me let me tell you guns you got.
Speaker 5: Let me take something on number ten. Let me take something number ten.
Speaker 3: Great, I store them out back with that natty lot dashing.
Speaker 1: That's right by the way, number ten icetown natty lot number ten. Be sure no no, no, no no no, number ten locked that refrigerators in the garage.
Speaker 4: Keep them out of it. Greg, here's one that you're ignoring. You're being very passive about. It is being getting your grill ready. Yeah, do you think I'm gonna have to grow? You gotta find out about that there jumped over in the storm.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you don't need to wait a Saturday morning. Then you've been so passive. Run down Walmart, get one that mon so you know what you think? You think that tenfold solve any problem, but you may not be right. Here's what happened, you know, full of rush. They only last so long anyway, and it was at that rusted point. But it was hanging in there to the wind. So do you have spending and then also rusted? When everyone?
Speaker 5: Is it a charcoal one? Gas one?
Speaker 3: Is it full?
Speaker 5: If you have have you ever how many burgers you get on it one time?
Speaker 3: Not as many? Have you ever? Have you ever fired the grill up and you just got.
Speaker 5: It burning grill though I got it.
Speaker 3: And then it goes out because the tank's empty because you don't have a I mean, there's not a gauge.
Speaker 5: Well you know why. That's why I went straight. I heard the scenario last night that involved me not cooking, and I said that sounds.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, what about propane tank? Have you checked see if you you don't want to get halfway through cooking?
Speaker 5: And went out of.
Speaker 1: God to get it filled because I left it on the other night trying to burn stuff off and it all went out.
Speaker 5: The best thing I ever did on my gas grill. Straight.
Speaker 3: Don't you don't have natural right down the road?
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay thirsty, my friend, five minutes, just stay thirsty. To my friends, all well, would just saying get ready, I don't know, you got a lot to do.
Speaker 3: How cute would that be under one of those wire things that says I love.
Speaker 4: You there in my mouse by the catch you get in front of her family and swear you loved her again?
Speaker 5: Greg?
Speaker 4: Come on, Greg, my gosh, it's like y'all doing your wedding day. You're talking about something sweet.
Speaker 1: Let me ask your question, is I know you only cut around. See we can get everybody feed. But I know where's that nasty truck?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's being brought up by the way, you got a movie nasty flat tires?
Speaker 3: Is that the one you throw the dead dogs in?
Speaker 5: That's got to be hauled off? No, that truck's a squeaky old squeaky stover. Greg.
Speaker 4: You can't have have that truck sitting out there when you can't have that sitting out there?
Speaker 5: Greg? Greg, you got how about that there?
Speaker 1: For that?
Speaker 5: Because that's been brought up. Well, yeah, it's been brought What do you want me to do with it? Well, you got a movie?
Speaker 4: You take it over to your dad, parket a your.
Speaker 1: Dad let him ride you back over after you've taken care of his boat today. Hopefully you know what you do? Take it down the church and park it there. You go something like that.
Speaker 3: There you go, it's that little building roof on it. Greg, it's about a mile in the house.
Speaker 5: At what if I just pulling around back? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put now listen, I know you. I know what you do on cutting the yard, put it up in the woods.
Speaker 5: I like that. You normally go you.
Speaker 1: Normally go about ten rows inside the driveway and leave the rest.
Speaker 5: You know you Bush, I'll get right. Oh, I can't get off in Buster's hay.
Speaker 1: Now that's that's Buster needs to come over and Bush. It ain't time for the hay to because you's got to be cut.
Speaker 4: You're not communicating with Buster. It's gonna be last It's not time for the haye to because you can't get a last minute. You better get Buster in that ditch went out here, get the ditch for you. But the hay and ready, it's just going well.
Speaker 1: You got to make the house kid friendly, I know, because there's gonna be little ones around.
Speaker 5: I'm you don't know.
Speaker 9: You don't know if there is there.
Speaker 1: Your family making me think too much. I haven't thought that far ahead.
Speaker 5: I know. It's why we're helping you. How about it. Don't help me anymore?
Speaker 1: The nineteenth, if your listening, Tarsday, Yeah yeah, and Greg, once you do orthrow on those ant bets, put it up, don't.
Speaker 5: Leave it out. Yeah, come on, Greg, dog get into it. So the empty candy back your truck? Will you taking it down to church?
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 5: We've had a breakthrough on an ongoing story this rate.
Speaker 3: This is a legendary moment on the show. Did we twitter this? By the way, everybody today I twitter that right now.
Speaker 5: We've been following the real Greg Bird just now going into your second or third year next month, three in August.
Speaker 3: Has it been that long?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: And you know, he's always sort of been in the spotlight here with his connection to the show, now being on the staff, full blown in the spotlight. And one of the adjustments has been for his family. And we were discussing this upcoming gathering that he and his wife are hosting for some of his in laws and his wife's family, and uh, we've been concerned and we've wanted to talk to his wife, Lisa, my sister in law, and I've known since she was in you know, junior high school, and and she has agreed to come on the show and discuss this very personal.
Speaker 3: Big it's a big weekend, right, big weekend.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm gonna get this done. The luckiest woman alive, Lisa Burgess, join us now, Lisa, how you doing.
Speaker 10: Hey, I'm a little tired. I've been outside weed eating no morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, I love Yeah, what radio going, Lisa?
Speaker 3: We couldn't crank the weed eater. You know, Lisa, what is it like being married to Greg Burgess? I don't start all that we're talking about this weekend event.
Speaker 10: I think y'all get a little taste of it every day, don't you we do?
Speaker 3: Now, Lisa, do you do you feel like that this.
Speaker 5: House is ready?
Speaker 10: Uh? Negative?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 3: Look, so what what is on the list that needs to be done? What is mission critical?
Speaker 10: Bill? I have not checked anything off of the list yet.
Speaker 5: Got cut?
Speaker 10: Yes, okay, Now let me tell you about the grass getting cut. Okay, he's not touched in the backyard.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not not even touched. No, here's what I thought. What if worst case scenario? Because I got to echo somebody, what if the worst case scenario the weather went bad?
Speaker 5: The backyard not being cut is a lot less critical than the front.
Speaker 3: You haven't got the front.
Speaker 5: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 10: Not at all? No, Greg Burgess, the backyard needs to be cut to set the wind. Listen.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you it's not as high as the front was it?
Speaker 10: Listen? This is my time. Let me tell you what. Let me tell you if he would quit pitching fits in the yard, did you see that? When listen? This is true. I have looked out the window and I have seen rake flying in the air the lawnmar There has been shovels flying in the air. I have seen him take he wears. Listen, he wears that straw cowboy hat when he cuts grass. I have seen that hat being thrown across the field.
Speaker 5: Girl brings it back to me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, with a big hoe win it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, let me tell you this.
Speaker 3: That vet trip you sent me on another day held me up that cutting.
Speaker 10: Right there, Greg Burgess, that vet trip was one day. Baby girl needed to go. But that was one day, I know.
Speaker 4: But when I got home to cut that day, it started raining. If I'd have been home, I could have got a good hour and a half in.
Speaker 10: Listen, this is what's been going on. I literally have to just lock the door and not let him come in the house when he comes home, because if he comes in, he sits down, he goes sound to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 10: I can't let him in because if I have to watch an OPRAH, I'm out, nothing's gonna get done.
Speaker 5: Ever, so you're saying, if.
Speaker 4: He gets that air condition rolling on him, and so if you can't ever let him get it done, everything.
Speaker 10: No, listen, Look, mouth is wide open, head slung by.
Speaker 3: I mean, and the least is just before or after he goes to that special refrigerator.
Speaker 10: Now, listen, there's no special refriger fun with that. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Maybe there knees be and more things would get done. It's saving time driving up the yells.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's think about that. Maybe invested everyone.
Speaker 10: Honestly, before this is over. I'm gonna need the special refresher.
Speaker 5: You know, you've got a good point. Listen.
Speaker 4: So look, I mean, you mean, if I'm having family over, I mean we're all talking.
Speaker 5: One of the most prominent things we see in the backyard right out the window.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I have a gigantic My house is nothing but windows. You can see out everywhere you're at, and you can look in the front. It's nicely cet except for the weeds that I tried to pull us last.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, listen his planing, I'm just gonna weaed it last. He thinks that's the best thing to do.
Speaker 3: Personality.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna weaed it last, you know, And listen, And as he's saying that to you, he's kind of got this walk about him like he's got everything took here.
Speaker 5: I got a plan. Listen, look how good I did on getting that drive it clean?
Speaker 3: Though it looks good.
Speaker 10: Thank you painting company, because listen, that has been on the list for a year. That would never have happened if they had not came and did that yesterday. And let me let you in on this too.
Speaker 8: The white truck.
Speaker 10: Okay, he has not told the trace about the white truck. The white truck has had a flat tire for a year.
Speaker 3: Recently.
Speaker 10: That might be an exaggeration, not a year by sears, six months.
Speaker 5: Honestly, listen, that's not listen. Thing's not gonna sit there in the way with the flat tires and listen.
Speaker 10: He listen, he's gonna weed eat under it because the grass is grown. But I guess I'm just it's on grass.
Speaker 5: It's on grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weeds up under well.
Speaker 5: I don't want to wear a part in my car.
Speaker 10: It's on the side of our turnaround spot where you back in and turn around. He's got it part right there, and so I guess to make it look good, I'm just gonna set a bunch of ferns on it today. Yeah, I'm about to go to the stower and just try to get some things to decorate it. Maybe maybe hains some welcome family banners.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. Now you're thinking you got lemons make lemonade. Hey, now what about the ditch? La said? Has he bushed during that up? Listen, listen, it's a hayfield.
Speaker 10: I didn't know there was a ditch there.
Speaker 5: It's a hay field. It's not time to come. You'll find out when when, when family hadn't seen years fall in it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's ridiculous, it's ridiculous. I mean, you know, God loves it.
Speaker 8: He tries.
Speaker 10: But just like yesterday, I kept looking out their and the grass is wet it's been raining, of course, and he gets stuck under the lawnmower, so he gets out. I can hear him in the house yelling and pitching a fit. I ain't never gonna get fished with this, and he's like just.
Speaker 3: Throwing staying green for digging it out.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen there from you, Lisa. You have a nice day. Hey, Lisa, listen, thank.
Speaker 10: God every day that we live on twenty acres because nobody can see him, Lisa Liasion.
Speaker 5: We'll come we'll come. We'll come in good.
Speaker 3: We'll come into work.
Speaker 5: And you know there's monitors you can see, you know, like the studio, even if you're back in the offices.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'll look in here and I'll see.
Speaker 4: Him and looking at the computer, trying to get getting everything loaded for the day in the computers and all that, and and sooner or later you'll see you'll see him throw his hands up.
Speaker 3: He'll start stomping around in there.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, can you read his lips?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, Hey, let me ask a question. Has he pressure washed like the walkway leading up to the front door anything?
Speaker 5: I told him, why I can't see that?
Speaker 10: Well, baby girl likes the cord.
Speaker 9: Well, they shall got that rug in the bag.
Speaker 10: Right, that's not his pouted baby girl like. She also ate the cord off of his leaf blower too, so he can't blow the So I was out there and as he was cutting yesterday, because baby girl has just destroyed every.
Speaker 5: Well, unless you got the new welcome mac.
Speaker 10: You got Rick Burgess, don't bring that up. I had just put that rug down.
Speaker 5: At least that's not on me.
Speaker 10: Came in the house and looked out the window and it was wadded up and she was up underneath it. Just go into town.
Speaker 4: Well, Lisa, you've been You're very very kind to come on the show in a very high pressure situation.
Speaker 6: You this.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of pressure when your host. It's gonna be I gotta, I'll pull it off. It's gonna come in under the wire.
Speaker 3: How many coming in on the wire. How many folks are coming? How big of a vent is this?
Speaker 10: It's just probably about forty Oh my, you down like.
Speaker 3: You thought it was twelve. You don't have that many people in her family.
Speaker 10: Greg Burgess, yes, I do you trouble. Keep in mind these are forty people that have never been here before, so everything has to be perfect.
Speaker 5: Wow, Greg bur.
Speaker 3: Bird, look, I gotta. I know you got to get back out and pull up weeds. I get that way to listen, this has been long. This has been long overdue, and let's not make it so long. Next time. Okay, next time, get your impersonation of Betty.
Speaker 5: You're in trouble to put me right back there.
Speaker 4: Seventeen minutes past, ricking bubba, ricking bubba.
Speaker 3: Well, uh no, I I know that Speedy had had hernia problems in the fast and Uh, well, you had gallbladder was and I thought it was the general area, but it's gallbladder and appendici and uh, you know, I had just had a little something flare up. I was inquiring about it.
Speaker 5: So what's what's the deal?
Speaker 3: Well, I just got a pain. You know, we're right here in my particular case, it's what I call the underside of the fold over here, you know, and uh you know there and then I've got a I've got another one just a little bit lower, you know, two spots. Yeah, and they's just they've been hurting me for a while.
Speaker 9: And uh so you think you might have a sports urn you.
Speaker 3: So, so now when I start, uh you know, cough or sneeze, I have to I have to hold I mean, like, good.
Speaker 5: Gracious, here we go speak you've had a hernia? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I have a couple of questions, all right. First of all, does it feel more like a muscle pull or is there is like a knot?
Speaker 3: I can't find a knot. But I'm a lot fatter than you are, so it'd be hard to find a knot. Yeah, yeah, I could be under the blanket nobody.
Speaker 5: I hate to use this, but is there a bulge?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Is there a bulge?
Speaker 9: You can't tell you You can't press on it and push anything in.
Speaker 3: No, you can't find it.
Speaker 5: But when you push on it, does it feel better?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: If I hold like in like the whole side over here, it feels a lot better. It started, Yeah, it started like what ifs over it? It started in the summer, like when we get off the tennis court.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then it and then it got so it would you know, hurt a little bit during when we were playing, and it's hurting a lot more now it hurts like it when I lay down to or all the time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask you this too.
Speaker 5: Does it? Does it Bobby Man? Playing?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 5: Bobby? You lose every man moving? Something's gotta give. We're hanging on best we can.
Speaker 9: Well, but let me ask you this. Well, I know you don't stand for long periods of time.
Speaker 5: Uh, but when you do stand, is it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure? Do you think it's from hyper stepping?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I got add another very personal question here, but we turned the MIC's off. Well, when you h if you have to use the restroom, does it hurt?
Speaker 3: I really, I really haven't noticed that it's just hurt.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: I asked it.
Speaker 9: I had to anybody in the gold ticket seats having had.
Speaker 3: Heard of you before.
Speaker 5: Nobody, anyone you talking anyone? Huh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh you didn't know if it you know what about it?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't noticed anything, but it's it's progressively getting worse.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're holding the right side, right, that's one right, and where's the second one lower on the right side.
Speaker 9: They're both on the same side.
Speaker 3: Yes, how you feel about that same side?
Speaker 5: Could being pulled?
Speaker 3: Monster?
Speaker 1: And get doctor Kirkland on the phone. It could be you need could be doctors, we need you. Oh boy, that hurts to laugh.
Speaker 5: It hurts to laugh. Yeah, I gotta care.
Speaker 3: I gotta kind of I kind of gotta giggle it down. I can't barely laugh if I go by most You'll be safe around here today.
Speaker 1: Now when you hey, hey, when you pull back to to swing the tennis racket, is it does it hurt when you pull back?
Speaker 3: Not really pulling back?
Speaker 5: Is it more of the forward?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, more forward? Yeah, a lot more food.
Speaker 5: What do you think? I don't know. That's weird.
Speaker 2: I know what it is.
Speaker 5: I think it might be a sports hurting, Greg, What do you think it is? What George Norry say it was? What do you think it is? You know, I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wait to hear some of the doctors opinions.
Speaker 5: I don't want to step out right now. I think I already got it, though.
Speaker 3: I'll yell when when somebody hits at all, yelled bingo.
Speaker 5: But you don't want to say let us know.
Speaker 3: Are you fully convinced it's not appendix or gall bladder?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much, Rick, You know, I think it's I think it's too low for Do you.
Speaker 4: Notice anytime anybody has something wrong with them in that area? But we all start screaming gall bladder.
Speaker 5: You know that there's only a few choices there for him, But gall bladder.
Speaker 1: Could you stand up, Brookwick and show us where the top and the bottom of it is? How low does the bottom go to you?
Speaker 3: Growing? Uh, we won't show one of the I mean, is it is it like real close to the to the neighborhood, like way down? Yes, way down?
Speaker 5: If you were to show this audience, could they follow a complaining against you?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, I can't. I can't show the lower right.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, good. I mean that gives me legal that it gives me a reference point, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where I've got where I got done. Laugh. It's kind of where the.
Speaker 5: Done is understood. I understand that.
Speaker 3: It's under the eve. You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Is it back towards the hip bone or more towards the belly button?
Speaker 5: Let me see that's a hernia?
Speaker 9: Where's your belly button? Because I can't tell?
Speaker 5: How bad does this get? Before you go the doctor Buba he's going now is the fact that he came in. Once you walk into one of our offices and start asking questions, it's already there. Yeah, so we don't say anything for a while. So if your belly your belly, but if you bring it up, you're going.
Speaker 9: If you're belly butnch twelve, you're at about two on the first one.
Speaker 5: And then the other one, that's more like seven.
Speaker 3: Well double you're turning the clock the other way, so it would be like two o'clock further sid starting to mash. Yeah, yeah, I mean you got to mash, didn't you when you had yours?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Herb what they recall some of that, Yeah, but no, that was that was before I did mine. Herb what do you think? I think.
Speaker 3: I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 1: But this expressed on time, right right, But but it sounds like.
Speaker 4: It's like that kid's picture from the Alabama games at that ricking bubble monkey riding this pick of the day.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, look look at ricking up a dot comments there, Greg say it? What do you what do you think it is? Why are you holding bow? He's gotta hern you y'all don't see that. I mean, I'm think it's obvious, that's what it is. I just didn't want to, you know, double herney you call it. They might as well start cutting the mash nowad you know.
Speaker 1: Now if it's too bad, too big of a rip, it just they're gonna have to cut, like not do liproscopic.
Speaker 5: Harn you, no doubt. They have to go in and they'll have to remove the one on that side.
Speaker 9: Now, they got some of these kind of like granny panty things you can wear everything in.
Speaker 3: I don't think I hold that I would take a I would take a girdle, A girdle.
Speaker 5: That one had one shot and one shot on him?
Speaker 4: Get it?
Speaker 10: Are you that.
Speaker 5: I heard it?
Speaker 3: But I was ignoring he I may need that I may need that magnetic band you got your I can't tell you where I'm gonna put it, but I'm I may need it, but don't hold it back.
Speaker 5: You know I'm going to get you another.
Speaker 4: But let me say this before before you, before things get crazy, Before things get crazy, I'd like to see you drink one Airborne try.
Speaker 5: That to see put it under the fold. Take one of those.
Speaker 3: I'll take it right now.
Speaker 5: Tape it to the fold, Just tap it. Have you told Betty about this?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: She knows.
Speaker 3: Is it hurting us if.
Speaker 4: You'll rub a dime on it and throw it away on your way home? I sports, I'm sorry you make warts go away.
Speaker 3: It's uh well, I just I don't need any more complications right now. You know, schedule pretty full.
Speaker 5: But let me ask you a question. Are you more worried about your tennis?
Speaker 9: Be honest? Because you just come in here and there. You don't do anything.
Speaker 3: It's everything you can.
Speaker 5: You can do this show one well, you do this show.
Speaker 3: You can get by on Mondays. But like Greg said, later than a week you might laugh, right.
Speaker 5: You know that will hurt so uh I hate you? He's hurting now? Is the guy that burned is it like a burn. Can you push it?
Speaker 10: Let me?
Speaker 9: Can you push it in and it feel batter?
Speaker 3: It's move from the Well yeah, huh, I wish you would say I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: People in the herney world know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like trying to find a marble under you know, three layers of blankets.
Speaker 5: You just can't feel like you may hold it up and you push.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, huh no, I don't. I don't want to hold anything up and push.
Speaker 9: Well, guys, I just want you to find the ball so you can push it up.
Speaker 3: I know where the vult like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean baba and I you know if you got if you got a belly, just face of that part of your body is in constant.
Speaker 3: Work, then I mean it never gets it would it would be used to it?
Speaker 5: Ye, like I'll be pregnant not know it. Well most I think, well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If he was a girl, right, ricking bubba, ricking bubba.
Speaker 5: Greg and I were discussing it, and it sounds odd to come from Greg, by the way. The problem with it, well, because that's rude tread's coming out of it.
Speaker 4: You know, he was talking because we've talked about it and the real Greg Bird just came from, you know, a blue collar job here working kind of brutal out there.
Speaker 5: And he said, you know this is the most brutal place you've ever been. Yeah, he said, you can't walk off. Yeah, we could walk away from each other where I was. We weren't confined in a space yet I can't get away from you. And he said, because you can't get away from it here.
Speaker 4: He said, this show has no concept of even looking for the signs of when someone's at their breaking point, he said, he said, he said, we don't watch body language, we don't watch fast this close to a tragedy.
Speaker 5: We just don't know.
Speaker 1: I see that in Adler's eyes right now. I don't know which one to look at. But y'all don't understand. When I walked in there, he wouldn't being funny.
Speaker 5: He was distraught. He had his hands and his face and his hands, and he was just Greg.
Speaker 3: He sprinted out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't do that, though he did that to himself.
Speaker 5: I understand that you did. Let me tell you what if we were a sport.
Speaker 4: If we were a sport, we'd be riddled with penalty box personal fouls, technical shots, unnecessary roughness, thrown out of the game into the stands. I mean, I mean we in gracious, we just have no concept, he said. He said, there's nothing anyone can do that will keep us from from spearing one more time. I mean, you realize we had him down enough. As soon as he gets over here and we look at him, we start going after the shirt. Greg Gregor said, it's just it's it's there's no mercy here when it comes to ragged him.
Speaker 5: Are we too hard on you? And this is not just to Addler. I'm not saying this all just about to all of us.
Speaker 4: But like when you hit him in the face of that ping pong ball yesterday, a part of me wanted him also to trip and fall backwards and like hit his head. I wanted it to be a little worse because it was funny, right right. That's not Adler. I meant that for any of you. I'd wanted the same thing happened. I raise your hand if you've ever taken our work attitude home and been told you.
Speaker 5: You're not at work anymore. I get it.
Speaker 3: Every day, you know, like like Betty will be getting dinner ready or something and I'll walk in and she'll drop a plate in the floor. I go, hey, good, and that's good. Yeah, and ya get that little like, oh, I'm sorry, honey, can I clean it?
Speaker 5: I'll even use stuff y'all say to me on other people practice.
Speaker 3: He uses the show for show prep for the for the baseball field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you don't.
Speaker 3: Realize how any Rick Burgess comments I've made it practice, I know.
Speaker 5: I mean it's awful, and they were used against me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Really it's like, well, it's just like I don't remember which one of you said it, but we all experience. We've actually been in the closet frozen, afraid to put something on because she knew what the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know already I'll put on something.
Speaker 4: I'll even make my list, all right, I'm I'm Michigan state coach. Hey, how's there buy over Mountain Brook?
Speaker 10: Do it right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: I yes to have the green and white shirt. I went through every green house, right right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I put on the wrong flannel shirt, yeah, when I put on the wrong wrong flannel shirt, I you know, I'll come in here and talk about my buddy buzz light years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know some of y'all think that I sit in my car and pray before I get out every morning. I'm actually thinking comeback for my outfit.
Speaker 5: Right, you're looking at it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's just brutally.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm concerned because I've seen Adler and again I'm not really sure how to take him. He looks like he's about at that point right now. We might want to leave it alone a minute. Well, I love Greg soon. We don't watch people's body language.
Speaker 4: Are facialists brown, We don't care about any of that. Tears, tears mean nothing. You know what, you're crying your baby? Dry up, girl, Tears don't mean I mean jack, Well, it's just like you know how I remember I think you remember the speech when men were told, you know, when you're coming into your home, you take your job like it's a bag and hanging on that tree and pick it back up on the way back out.
Speaker 5: Don't bring it into the house. Yeah, we have to hang this attitude up in the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'll bring the house and I'll just to start going nuts hacking it and it's all good to you.
Speaker 5: Hack on you off.
Speaker 3: Well, Rick, it's a defense mechanism. It's like you've been out on patrol in Afghanistan and you're told you're in the enemy territory. If anything moves, shoot it. And then all of a sudden, I'm in the house with a gun, you know what I mean. And you're like, you gotta you gotta, like come off the high off the deck and go your off patrol soldier stand down.
Speaker 9: Going to the youth park and talking to six year olds that way?
Speaker 5: What about just going on my way home.
Speaker 4: If I stop and get gas and I go in the convenience store and I start doing to strangers. You still, I'm really still in that mode then, and a nice hat, buddy, Yeah, we're in the Taliban.
Speaker 6: What is that.
Speaker 5: Awesome? And I don't even know them.
Speaker 3: And I've got this thing, and I guess it's some form of terret trick where if anybody speaks to me with an accent, I answer them back in the same yes.
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, or if they can't see I talk loud. I don't know why they're not.
Speaker 1: You stopped to get your You do it, buddy, Oh, here's somebody that was complete and you're talking to somebody else telling a story. I go, yeah, exaggerating stepping out there. Oh you embellishing on that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I mean I went in I would. Another guy's giving you your change. He's trying to be nicety you and you go, yeah, you have a good dad tool. I don't have to say that.
Speaker 5: Then he stares at you. Yeah, I mean, how about Bubba. Remember this, Bubba and I were the grand Marshals. I mean, Bubba's in a suit. We get in there for some reason, we get in like we get up there at the paddock club or whatever, and we got the line, you know, stopped up her trying to go to the bathroom, and usually men don't have standing line for the bathroom. I start this, Yeah, somebody's in there taking a deuce, got it shut down. And the guy gets up and he comes out and he's like, hey, buddy, you might want to mix a little water with that.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, but that's just like the I came out and he looked like, you're a total stranger. We hacking on me about you know what, Like, hey, buddy, you take it the deuce. You got us a whole lot down in here.
Speaker 3: A total stranger is hacking on me about my bathroom mates. Yeah, I'm a crouchie. She was right out loud.
Speaker 5: You know what, Hey, you know what, he's not exaggerating. The guy had on a uniform and a head center. He had a uniform on, had a headset around his dead and he's like, what day they need you out front?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 5: I'm the grand Marshall, get up, get out of here. We got this kind of line. There's no deuce my roll through here. So see Adler, it's not just you. Yeah, we circle dodge strangers. Oh yeah, game yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I've punched people in the arm.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: I circle dodged and punched running Bruno and then you circle dodged and punched not very hard an elderly.
Speaker 5: Lady one day. Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 9: You walked up to you have you've seen this and she looks down at your you know what.
Speaker 3: I know, but I thought it was very politely, moved your sling out of the way before you hit her.
Speaker 5: I didn't hit her hard, but she looked right at the circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she burnt you did, and you did wipe it all so she couldn't hit you, right, Yeah, absolutely, So you know it's like we're this little band of of you know, brutal people and we just move around hacking everybody inside like that.
Speaker 3: But it ain't our.
Speaker 5: Bunch of hyenas or it's like a reflex.
Speaker 3: It's been built up from being here. I mean, I feel like I'm in a Bruce Lee movie, just trying to block things all the time. Well you know what it is when we all get together and fire eggs, trying to show me my heart before I die.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a dog get run over and it's running with a pack of dogs and when it gets hit, they all right out there and bite it. Yeah, I don't know what that is, but they do. Like that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 5: That's the way it is. And if somebody gets down and here, everybody just starts to bite it, and it's just funny you were thinking of that.
Speaker 9: Have you not ever seen that?
Speaker 5: It's craziest phenomenal. How about this? I saw it yesterday.
Speaker 1: There will be a pack of them. One of them get hit and the others run out there and bite him, right, It's like they're mad. Did you get any dogs you've hit? You'll probably be the one to hit it.
Speaker 5: I can tell you I've hit a million.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba ricking Bubba.
Speaker 4: You have bought another one of these, just seen on TV. This is the aluminum wallet. Now, now why would I want that wallet over the wallet I have?
Speaker 5: Now? Tell me the wonders of the aluminum wallet.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's uh, I don't think it's that big a wonder, but you know it's just a hard case versus soft case concept.
Speaker 4: Well, what's better to have a hard case wallet? I've never seen wallet's extremely damaged.
Speaker 3: Maybe it will hold up better. I don't know. I don't even know if all my junk will fit in it.
Speaker 1: But what your little hands grab that? If something got you about it? And I want to know what it was on the commercial. I saw the commercial because you know this thing, this thing about backing over it. But if you backed over my wallet, it's not gonna hurt it. Let's say, Rick, I'm blowing holes in these commercials. I mean I like some of them, but like than that I was watching. I said, well, who's ever backed over the wallet? And if you did, who cares? You want to impress me?
Speaker 4: Give me a wallet that when if you fall out of a boat or something that don't get everything wet, then go.
Speaker 5: I can live with that does it do that?
Speaker 3: This is water tight?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 5: I think so. See that that's something or done that. I tell you. The one I like is a wallet that every time somebody says you have any cash, I looking, there's some in it.
Speaker 1: They got one of them, you know, I got a birthday Sunday. If they do, you can get me one.
Speaker 5: By the way, I never use cash. I'm caught with that cash all at the time.
Speaker 9: That's waterproof and ultra slim a right, got a proof.
Speaker 5: There's there's something you walk around the brick in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing too. It will also prevent you from erasing your credit cards with your cell phone, you know how. They will demagnetize sometimes.
Speaker 5: Really, I've never had that happen.
Speaker 1: Maybe mine should, Maybe mine should. Really a few times it had been a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just a hard case versus a soft case. Honest. There it is run over yours, right, run over, But it was.
Speaker 5: You can buy one hundred of them.
Speaker 1: Look at the leafs on the inside. You've got a knockoff version. That's not the one on TV.
Speaker 9: That's right, that's right, you got to knockoff. Now, Look, Bubba He's.
Speaker 3: Right, it's fell the same way.
Speaker 5: Now here's the problem to knockoffs.
Speaker 3: The problem.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't run over dru. I wouldn't run over.
Speaker 3: This is a different version because I had the different colors and I got silver.
Speaker 4: Now it look that's the silver one. He can I make this point again. I like the I like the airtight water pressure thro Look.
Speaker 5: Look I was sticking it under the sink.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not in pressure running over because you can run over my wallet.
Speaker 3: But if you do and you've got credit cards in it, it will mess those up.
Speaker 5: How what point if you ever dropped your wallet and it got rental, it'll break them. I've got it. Listens like he's just making stuff.
Speaker 3: But I will say this if you'll trust me, you do not want add over. Do you have your water wallet, your credit cards? Well, let me get me see yours and let's get adlers. You're able to run over mine. Well that's different. You're not gonna run over my yea. I ain't even have a chance to play with it.
Speaker 9: Boy, you aren't on a child.
Speaker 1: Here're running over at my gosh, I'm going over here to the drug store. By I tell you what it ain't he normally told that water money he'll never get That lead brick is.
Speaker 3: The one that can't get you never could get all your stuff and one.
Speaker 4: Well, now, the thing about my wallet that's a slim down verse is you see there's no there's not much money in it, but my world is in it. This is where I have people I need to call, people need to contact.
Speaker 1: Receipts and you know you care yours in your back pocket that throw your help usually usually my side pocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me see that. I'm about to wrestle with you.
Speaker 4: Sorry, there's one of the structure.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand. You got it because one of the reasons you could run over, but you.
Speaker 5: Won't run over.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't played with it yet. I gotta I gotta do my testing. I gotta work through it. Can we want to see if my stuff will fit in it? And if not, I'm gonna use it as a cardholder? Can we still just a real nice cardholder?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I like the cardholder.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do that?
Speaker 5: Go running under the saint real quick. I just will see run when we do that.
Speaker 4: No, my gracious, By the way, as I'm looking, I'm looking at my wallet because I just jumped up and down on it and everything.
Speaker 3: And it's fine.
Speaker 4: But let me let me ask you this. I will tell you something I did find out. If you're in another country, this right here, that will not count a license. I have a lifetime hunting license. And they tell me that that did not qualify me getting one of the guns on the bush wall.
Speaker 3: No, we don't have a reciprocal agreement on the same subject.
Speaker 4: And I will say this, and I don't even like meat loaf, but they got this meat loaf fan I saw one other day. That's impressive. Word, you know how it all sticks to the bottom. Boy, this lifts it up unless the air get under it. And I don't even like meat loaf. And I nearly ordered it, all right.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you another one. All those knives, Greg, where would you you.
Speaker 5: Don't even like? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just the technology.
Speaker 5: Really, they convinced me free.
Speaker 3: Do you like the knives where you can just you get and then cut it to my soul?
Speaker 9: I sold Cutco knives by the way, trying to get through college.
Speaker 5: I have that thing in the paper college kids looking for work?
Speaker 1: Did you answer that AD was always selling those knives or selling them booksm wallet.
Speaker 3: I say this before we hear from Brian. The problem to me with the aluminum wallet is it looks like the latch could be a little iffy.
Speaker 5: It don't be very good. It doesn't look good. You didn't pay. I'll tell you because I need to win on you. That's a knockoff. Did you what did you What did you pay for the have? But what did you pay for the rick? It's a knockoff. What did you pay for that? But I don't run over. I'm gonna what you pay? Did you pay ten ninety nine four? I don't know.
Speaker 9: You don't know.
Speaker 5: If you don't pay shipping, in handling with it, you're not.
Speaker 9: Get about buy one, get one free on the web, on their website and stuff.
Speaker 4: You get to Let me have it, let me hit it with a hammer. What do you need to with a little handling one? I'll tell you why you need to is when that one gets broken with. Let's go to Brian Huntsville, who's got the illumin wallet.
Speaker 5: He hates it. Brian, tell me the downfall of the illuminum wallet.
Speaker 7: The money. You can't put anything, no money at all in there. Mind busted within about a week, so Bragger, I had about twenty dollars and five and some wine sold it. You have to fold it up three times by the time you said.
Speaker 1: It it breaks.
Speaker 3: So where did you just break?
Speaker 5: At the latch?
Speaker 2: The latch?
Speaker 7: No, no, the latch. Hell's good. It's the the back of the hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me tell when I run, When I run over in the Southern comfort man, we're gonna say.
Speaker 7: The perfect if you go to the beach and you only want to carry I d nothing gets in it, but you put money in it. It's truant.
Speaker 1: Well, Bubba doesn't get carded much anymore, right, right, but I'm sorry, look at him, Look at a little kid.
Speaker 5: That's it's like he spoke bad about one of your family members. It comes in tomorrow, that meatloaf tray.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about, as under, So don't stick So I like that. Adeline and Pearl City, come on, good, clean up.
Speaker 8: Hey you got an egg Poacher actually bought one of these. Save money. Yeah, he's six years old and his name's Nash, And he saved his money and bought an Alluma wallet and he had it for about three days. And uh, we kept watching the commercial and he kept showing that you can run over it, you can run over it. So we went through leave one afternoon and we decided to run over it. And it doesn't hold up.
Speaker 3: All I all I can you can run over my wallet In that commercial, it must be one of those uh one of those eco cars, you know, go cars.
Speaker 4: Well, what I'm talking about right here from a marketing standpoint, I'm screaming, focus on the waterproof, don't focus on running over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who don't there? Is that just trying to Is that their version of saying, Hey, it's tough.
Speaker 4: You know, here's what Here's what my commercial will be. Think about the hassles have been through, headed to the beach with your with with your family, worried about your stuff getting sand and wet all over it.
Speaker 5: That's why you need a Lumer wallet. Ye, perfect for vacation.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, I like that, but yeah, and I'm always trying to figure out, Hey, what else can I make with it?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: What can I put in there that looks like that? Hold a circuit board? You know what I mean? We could figure out.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you start thing what you're gonna do with the pieces of it?
Speaker 3: Rick whatever.
Speaker 5: Having that duct take wallet.
Speaker 1: You had I love by the way, Tyler has one that love. Yeah, it was the best wall ever had. Yeah, I like having speed. I will say this, I don't know if it was like big wallet like that. It masses bicker boots. It looks awesome, especially when I'm wearing gym.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're if you're if you're still a young man out and about in the dating world. I just wonder how the how the duck tape wallet would impress the date.
Speaker 5: It would be more impressive than that thing you got.
Speaker 3: This looks high tech.
Speaker 4: I mean, look does it by Let me answer your question on the duck Let me answer your question. Listen, listen, let me answer your question on the duck take wallet, hoigh will effect dating according what's in the duck.
Speaker 5: Exactly. You could be a paper sack as long as it was full. You wad it up, put your pocket. That's that's good baby. Yeah, you look so sexy with that sack and your pocket. It's got cash.
Speaker 9: Tiger.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry though, what I love This person just turned radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a clue that mothers holding one of these little hear your set up and all that's all they heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little mad for a minute. I think nowhere for the kill, Bubba. Don't seem to shut him up before. You're looking sharp with your back of that better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said, it'll hold up a business card or two. You can put it in your desk and forget about it. And when you're looking for something about a year, you go, oh, look at that.
Speaker 3: Look I'm putting rick and Bubba logo on the You know where it's going in.
Speaker 9: You better hold on to it because I'm gonna get it and roll over it in a minute.
Speaker 3: I'll get you on you in rollin. Why don't you go get on your treadmill and walk on it.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 9: Hey, it's speedy.
Speaker 1: And this is Ricking Bubba's greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Ricking Bubba's greatest tips, Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba