Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, all right, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: So Valentino wanted to play a phone tap on her best friend Teresa. So Teresa's getting married this weekend is already busy as it is, so the maid of honor her friend Valentina said, let's play a phone tap on her the week of her wedding. So I'm going to call from You should never phone tap someone about to get married. Well, her best friend said, we should do it. So I'm going to call Teresa from the reception hall.
Speaker 1: Thing. There's a slight little problem, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where they go.
Speaker 1: Let's hear what happens. This is gonna be a mess. Hi is Teresa there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is her?
Speaker 1: Hi Teresa, This is Scott Levy over at all phone over h Yeah.
Speaker 2: A pipe burst in the main ballroom where you're having your wedding reception, and it right now it doesn't look like we're going to be on time to have your reception on Saturday.
Speaker 3: So like, what's not on time.
Speaker 1: By a few days?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely no, no.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately there was a backup in our restrooms, and the pipes did get clogged, causing a pipe two burst, which was right underneath the dance floor. And now we have construction workers and we have all these people digging holes in there, and it's just a big mess. But I kind of wanted to give you the heads up now, just to see if there was any wiggle room we could work with of moving your reception.
Speaker 3: You kind of want to give me the heads up. It's my wedding, Are you kidding me? No, whatever's going to happen to happen, like, absolutely not. Whatever you have to do to fix it, you're going to fix it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I could do.
Speaker 2: I mean I could maybe set up something in the parking lot or in the field.
Speaker 3: Kidding me. I think you guys know what I want Michelle. I've been doing with Michelle. I want Michelle right now.
Speaker 1: Actually Michelle's not here well with is she well?
Speaker 2: Michelle actually just got engaged two nights ago.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend came into work. It was very magical.
Speaker 2: We had fireworks And I won't give you about any of this.
Speaker 3: I need to talk to her. I've been dealing with her.
Speaker 1: Does a week or two maybe work for you.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. It's not work for me. You need to deal with it.
Speaker 4: It's your job.
Speaker 1: You still can do the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really care about the ceremony. Everyone knows that's not all that's in a wedding. I want my party. I paid for it. Hello. Hello, Oh my god, am I a holder of this person? On me?
Speaker 1: Valentini? You there? So I just hung up on her. Let's have you call her back and then we'll tell her it's a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Hello, hey girl, how you doing? You don't even understand what I'm going through right now. I just heard from the reception hall, and this trying to get me to change my date apparently, like I don't know, like there's like a flood or something like I literally am losing my mind. They want to push my reception back for like chill or something like listen, just chill out, no big chill.
Speaker 4: We'll just find another place.
Speaker 3: Like people from all over the place are coming. What am I supposed to?
Speaker 4: I just had to come square, not like so hold on a second. I'm just trying to get the petticure guy to make my nails away like them. Hold on Okay, all right? What was I what would you say?
Speaker 3: What is going on with you? Like? This is a big deal.
Speaker 4: I freaking love getting a petticure.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about your peedicure.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, Mark, uh, he's a manager at Olive Garden. Why don't we just like have it there their bread, Dick's air crack. I love it. Honestly, did you just say that I should get married and the Olive Garden? The Olive Gardien could totally be an option right now?
Speaker 3: You know what, No, I'm not going to go get married.
Speaker 4: It's a Olive Garden.
Speaker 1: Hey, Teresa, what's going on?
Speaker 2: My name's Gareth and Elvis Durrant in the Morning Show and you just got phone tapped by your maid of honor of Valentina.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding me. You don't have to do stuff like that to me. I honestly, I'm going to have a heart attack right now. Oh my god, I hate you all right now, although I like really off your show.
Speaker 1: Thiss Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show