Speaker 1: Good Tuesday morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: How are you welcome into a new episode of the Daily Juice Podcast. My name is Matt Parult. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we did not bet anything yesterday. We bet FUTUREHW Sorry coming down in three, two and one. Good Tuesday morning, everybody, Welcome into a new episode of the Daily Juice Podcast. My name is Matt Parult. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we did not bet anything yesterday. It was all futures in college and for this Thursday's Hall of Fame game. So if you want to go watch yesterday's podcast, you can get some future bets. But we've got plays for today one and two prop bets to give you guys here, including a new little tweak to the prop bit cheat sheet. One of the things I love about this company is that the innovation is always forward moving. There's always new things. The home run tool, We've talked about that. Over the last couple of weeks, the prop bit cheat sheet has added a couple or one really cool feature that I'm gonna show you here on the screen. In just one second from a notes perspective to help you explain why we are projecting what we are projecting in the five star play for a prop bet that we are recommending to be bet today. So got two of those coming at you today on the show. But July we have to announce the winner of the fifty dollars gift card to the Betting pro Store and a one year subscription to Betting Pros Premium and that will go to user dash C seven P two G. You've won a one year subscription to Betting Pros Premium and Juggator one one nine eight you've won a fifty dollars store credit to the Betting Pros Store. Congratulations to both of you. Please get in touch with our customer support agents at mailbag at Fantasypros dot com with a screenshot of your YouTube account page while you were logged in. Once we conferment, you will be sent your prize again. Congrats to Juggator one one nine eight and user dash C seven P two G. If you would like your chance in the month of August, we are going to give you a chance to win a year subscription to Betting Pros Premium that is up for grabs in August. All you have to do is be a subscriber to the Betting Pros YouTube channel and drop a comment on any of our Daily Juice videos.
Speaker 1: If we like it, we pick it, you win. We'll announce this coming up in.
Speaker 2: September, so make sure you turn on your notifications so you know when new videos are up and you will know to claim your prize for this Betting Pros Premium subscription for the month of August. As we head towards football season, Okay, let's talk day after the All Star Sorry, day after the trade, Devine, So, the Red Sox traded for two players who both are hurt.
Speaker 1: I actually like it.
Speaker 2: So sometimes when you interject a new player into a roster into a clubhouse, it can mess with the mojo. So if a team is rolling, you don't want to touch anything. But the Red Sox went and traded for La Rushman with the Orioles give up a ton to get them, but he's a switch hitting, three time All Star catcher, former number one pick overall in twenty nineteen. Change of scenery. Orioles are punting on their revamp that happened back in twenty nineteen. Twenty twenty and they are going to look to the future and try to find some prospects and kids. And the Red Sox gave up a couple of high level prospects to go and get Rushman. But to me, I always trade prospects for talent. It's just how I am. And when it comes to pro sports, I don't care how good a kid wind up being. Okay, you want to win right now, take advantage of today and Rushman if he comes back healthy with the wrist injury, and hopefully the medicals looked out right. The Red Sox medical system is awful. I mean, look at the injuries they've dealt with Anthony. I mean Roman Anthony has been out forever. It's supposed to be two weeks. It was supposed to have just been a little injury to the a to the lat of Garrett Crochet, and he's been gone for months. So, like the Red Sox doctors are not great at the moment with injuries. But let's just say Rushman comes back and is great. You have a catcher who is an above average defensive catcher with makes your pitching staff even better, makes your defense better, which is great for the postseason, for the Red Sox. Plus you have a switch hitting catcher who has pop, and everyone's like, where's the right handed bat? Well, that's Rushman, Okay, Like he's a guy who can come in and give you some pop and help you. So I I like the fact the Red Sox made a big trade, But I love even more than he's not gonna play today because the Red Sox get back. And I'm gonna tell you again, I don't think the Red Sox are gonna keep going on the road as hot as they have been. However, this team is still under five hundred at Fenway Park. That is not typical for a Red Sox team. And when I tell you after sweeping the Dodgers, the buzz coming from this clubhouse is high.
Speaker 1: The vibes are high.
Speaker 2: This is a team feeling very good, even with their plain problems, and we saw that in social media. But they had plain problems getting back from LA day off yesterday. Shouldn't matter. Davis Martin goes today for the White Sox. Now, Davis Martin just broke the team, broke a four game losing streak with him on the mound by beating the Yankees six to five in extras. But he went six innings, gave up four earned runs. On the road, Martin has a four point four to three ERA. He's much better at home, where he's five and one with a two point seven to three EER. Away from home home sixty one innings worth of work, thirty earn runs, given up five home runs in the opposing batting average of two point eighty. That's exactly what the Red Sox want here in terms of where they've been. Right handed hitters for the Red up against Davis Martin about in two sixty five, they've uh drove, driven in eighteen runs and given up two home runs. Lefty have actually been better against the guy. But I'll be curious to see how the Red Sox perform here during this homestand because again this team being under five hundred is ridiculous. So they've won five games in a row, but it's got more to do to me, It's got more to do with what's happening for the Red Sox at home. They are sixty and fifty one now and they have a shot here with this homestand they play the White Sox for three, they play the A's for three six game stand before they go to Toronto. They could win the majority of these games. Okay, they're gonna have the pitching advantages. They've got Sandoval going today, who's a lefty. He's been okay. The team has won every game he has started yet so far, a four to two win over the A's. In his last start, he went five innings, two earn runs, a six to four win over Toronto.
Speaker 1: He went four and two thirds, no earn runs.
Speaker 2: Got touched up against Tampa Bay at home, where he went five innings, gave up four earned runs in his Fenway debut.
Speaker 1: That might have been nerves.
Speaker 2: And then his first start was against these White Sox at four and a third innings, he went one earned run.
Speaker 1: The Red Sox won the game two to one.
Speaker 2: It's a cheap price on the Red Sox because you have a young starter or a young but inexperienced starter for the Red Sox here coming up. Lefties at Fenway Park sometimes struggle. But I like Boston, I think we can jump on the Red Sox here to get a w and to win. It's a short price Boston winning five in a row. It's bet the streak with the Red Sox money line at minus one twenty for one point two units now two player props. I want to talk to you, you guys about and let's take a look at the prop bet cheat sheet in the changes we have made to the prop bet cheat sheet. If you are watching on YouTube, I want your eyes to go to the bottom right hand corner of this slide on the screen.
Speaker 1: This is new.
Speaker 2: Okay, really, the whole graphic is new, but the real newness is the notes. So we start to tell you about why the prop bet cheat sheet is picking this to be a five star play. Five star bets have hit at a forty eight percent clip for us this year. We're talking about Bryce Terrang of the Brewers, over one and a half hits runs in RBIs. This has been the market where the prop bet cheat sheet really has focused in on. The projection is for two point six hits runs in RBIs for Bryce Terrang. He has not hit this in the last two games. However, the Brewers, if you start looking at where we are here in terms of the numbers, the Pirates one reliever has pitched at leads two straight days. That's good a seven to seventy four ops against right handed pitching, eighty one points above their opposing hands. So that's for the Pirates. But a seven to three ops against right handed pitching sixty eight points better than their opposite hands splits.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't scroll and showed you all these, but it's a way of seeing some extra information as to why the prop bet cheat sheet is liking Bryce terrang to go over one and a half, hits, runs and RBIs. I like the market because it gives you multiple ways to win, and a guy could even just walk a couple times. If he scores two runs, it goes over, so it eliminates that total basis problem when it comes to walks, which is great. So if it's a high scoring game and the guys on base a ton, he scores two times were good.
Speaker 1: So I like the hits, runs and RBI market.
Speaker 2: Here yesterday a four to three win over the Pirates, I don't hate.
Speaker 1: I thought about betting the under in this game.
Speaker 2: I came close to betting the under in this game, but I kind of backed away from it looking at some of the prop bet cheat sheets. Jared Jones on the MA has been pretty good, but the bullpen again not great. We don't need a high scoring game for Bryce Terrang to have a to have a good night, but Jared Jones two and two of a three point eight to one ERA. The team has lost three of the last four starts for Jared Jones three to nothing, three to two, seven to one, three nothing. The final scores over the last four games, three of those four have gone under. But given the fact that the Brewers have a much better offense at home, I think it might counteract the fact that Jared Jones has a three point four to three ERA on the road two in one mark posting matting average two twenty five. I like Bryce Terrang. I took it Bryce Terrang to go over one and a half hits runs in RBIs today minus one ten is the best price you can get on that. I think it's a good coin flip situation, coin flip price with a bit more of a more likelihood of a coin flip productions two point six for the prop bet cheat sheet.
Speaker 1: Now for bet.
Speaker 2: Number three for US, we're going Brandon mar same market over one and a half hits runs and RBIs. The Washington Nationals are playing in Philadelphia. We know the bank is a launching pad, and again you start looking at the notes. You start reading through the notes, you know where this team is averaging five point eight runs over the last five games. That's thirty two percent above their average, which is great. Philadelphia had was won for the last five matchups against the Nationals in two of the last three games have gone over for Brandon Marsh for he did not get it yesterday, but over one and a half hits runs and RBIs projection is for two point five. The consensus number is one and a half. DraftKings has us at mach one twenty five. So you can go into my shop other books as well coming up on this.
Speaker 1: These again are markets.
Speaker 2: We start looking at where we are with the prop bet Chies sheet and opposing pictures, and where we are from a Brandon Marsh perspective. I like this a lot, and you start, you know to see, you know, this time of the year, we have a lot of data to start to go with. The Phillies have won three games in a row. Zach Little is going Hotel is going on the other side. He on the road has a five point three to one ERA, a three and three mark, opposing batting average of two fifty two is giving up twenty four earned runs in forty and two thirds innings worth of work, and the Washington Nationals have lost five consecutive games in eight of the last nine win Little Lettel has been on the mound for the Washington Nationals five two, three, two, fifteen one, five three and seven to one. He has given up eleven earned runs in twenty five and two thirds innings worth of work in the month of July. That's a three point eight six ERA. He had a six ERA in the month of June, so he's been given up a bunch of runs. His ERA on the year is four point nine four. We got a good shot here. The Marsch can get a double, Marsh can can go ahead and you know, get on base score a couple of runs, drive a run in over one and a half for Brandon Marsh today four the prop Bet, for the prop bet cheat sheet and for our plays coming up here for today Red Sox money Line minus one twenty Bryce Terrag over one and a half hitch runs and RBIs Brandon Marsh over one and a half hitch runs and ourbis. The Dailyly Juice podcast is being brought to you by our friends at hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 1: Now it is the summer.
Speaker 2: We are getting close to football season, but hard Rock Bets got something for you guys to get you there. It is called the ten cent Summer Sale.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: They are cutting their vague, their juice, their fee, whatever you want to call it. They're cutting their caught, their cost on winter spreads and over under pregame bets, same bet, just better odds can be found at hard Rock Bets. So if you're ready to step into the batter's bocks and sign up with hard Rock Bet today, place a five dollars bet. If it wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's one fifty right into your account. So grab your bet and swing for the fences all August long during the hard Rock Bets ten cent Summer Sale. Download the hard rock Bet app today and roll with us the excusing This is going to be an interesting couple of days in the wake of the trades that went down for the trade deadline. Yes, schoolbl pitches today for the Dodgers, so we'll see what he looks like coming up here for today. Other pitchers are making their debuts as well, who are traded either right before the deadline or on the deadline. Some relievers coming over that could get some action here as well, So it's always interesting to see how things play out.
Speaker 1: But we've got football on Thursday.
Speaker 2: In a quick scheduling note, I will be doing the Daily Juice podcast tomorrow Wednesday morning, like usual, nine am or so Eastern time, when it will come out. Then I get on a plane and I'm in Vegas for an event in Las Vegas on Wednesday night and Thursday night, and on Friday I'm on our red eye back to back here to Boston. So there's going to be a little bit of a scheduling change. So most likely you're gonna get the same schedule today obviously Wednesday, but then Wednesday night overnight. I'm not sure when the Juice comes out for Thursday. We got to figure that out. Most likely I'm gonna tape it from the either the airport or when I'm in Baltimore on a layover.
Speaker 1: I don't know, So we'll figure that out.
Speaker 2: But we're going to have the Thursday Daily Juice podcast will be getting taped. It's probably my gut tells me Thursday's podcast will be get another futures where we'll go ahead and give.
Speaker 1: You some more college and pro football bets that I like.
Speaker 2: So we'll do that and then we will get there, probably tape Thursday night overnight for Friday, and Friday night overnight for Saturday for the show.
Speaker 1: Just to give you a little bit of schedule.
Speaker 2: I know you guys like to see when it's like, what's going on, where's the podcast? So just a little bit of a hook because I'm headed back to Vegas for a couple of days for an event, So just heads up on that. My name's Mat Parotch. You got and following me across all my socials at Sports Talk Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice.