Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Look, guys are doing the best we can. Listen. We're going to ass out. I'm back in the Boogye garage and pagat disass for a pencil, then screamed, I could see your entire ass.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what.
Speaker 1: There's other people here that didn't see it. But you know, you know. I didn't mean to be a creeper, but I would.
Speaker 2: I now, I mean, I'm sure you song on. It wasn't like, of course, I put on restable offence suits and underweardle because I saw my god.
Speaker 1: I cannot night. Welcome to another episode of WEE except this Rose. And my name is Armory, comings you from ass Out gass Out. Here we are and my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. You guys, I don't have headphones on, so I'm not used to I'm not used to being in the pocket without it. But my ass is out and my headphones are not here. But with me, who is here?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to my left.
Speaker 1: It's a woman who has been gone playing tennis, and she's tan and she's got freckles and she's been with our cult later and with our coat later. We follow them everywhere. Lady, did you get a banana tattoo for doctor Banana? Doctor Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna Rosanna Dana, miss me I Marine jose Nay Levine, welcome back to the program, Doctor Banana.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I'm so jet lagged.
Speaker 1: Where where did you get the banana tattoo?
Speaker 5: At this place called Super Sweet Tattoos in Echo Park?
Speaker 1: When did you do it a while ago? How could you not even mention?
Speaker 5: I kind of.
Speaker 2: Forgot chat legged from.
Speaker 4: I was in Europe. I just got back.
Speaker 1: What was your highlight?
Speaker 5: My highlight was actually Ireland? I really enjoyed Ireland.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got engaged in Highland.
Speaker 5: Did you wear in Ireland?
Speaker 1: Dublin?
Speaker 5: No one was like my least favorite divorcing Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Also with us as a woman, We've missed you so much. She's got a gorgeous blowout, she's got a symmetrical face. She is she is truly an icon a queen. I would say, our fans are always like, where is she? Yeah, they want to know where you are. Ladies and gentlemen, your friend, my friend, pageant, brother, you've been doing Criminal Minds did.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exciting.
Speaker 1: That's excited.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start again in August.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I'll disappear again. But you know what, we have you now. We miss it. We really missed you, and I know that our listeners missed. I miss you guys too. I'm so happy to be here also with us as a man that that we wanted to do our our We wanted to do our Draft Picks with. But he was too busy playing the part of June Squib. He's he's wearing a June Squib hat right now.
Speaker 6: You just let me tick? Yeah, yeah, please just let me tick. Okay, Yeah, I want to Draft Picks, but I couldn't be there.
Speaker 1: He's the captain, your friend, my friend, Doug Benson.
Speaker 6: Yay. But I'm you know, excited to be back in it. And I got to say, you know, in a way, it was a bit cleansing to not hassle with Draft Picks, you know what I mean. I got to watch episode one pretty fresh. I didn't have those opinions based on their terrible bios and also terrible pictures.
Speaker 1: I feel like we were pretty accurate. And we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 6: I bet you were. That's the other thing is it's getting easier.
Speaker 1: I feel I think we were pretty accurate. But so we'll circle back to that one second. A man who is we jugged past each other now numerous times are on the reservoir, and one time we stopped and chatted. But now it's so hot that if you stop, you're not gonna stay. And so we high five hi fi.
Speaker 7: We give you a sign language you got.
Speaker 1: This n because it's really hot out. And then I see a mustache coming. But you're very fast.
Speaker 7: I have to say one thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know from the boys, you know, from supernatural Ladies and gentleman. Is he ever gonna find love? I mean Bachelor of the year. Am I still sixteen? Through twenty yeah?
Speaker 7: Through twenty twenty four? I mean I'm almost ten years that's true.
Speaker 2: Sixteen are wet.
Speaker 1: We can't make it to Keys. I feel like you're the bachelor.
Speaker 7: And in my real life I've been divorced.
Speaker 1: And you've had a baby, and that doesn't matter. You are our Bachelor twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me in the.
Speaker 1: Secretary of State. Of course, we have the Captain. We have our physician, and we have our bachelor year head is it? What are you looking for this year versus the other years? What are you looking for that you missed out between twenty six years?
Speaker 7: So a guy who you know who really gets me? Yeah, Jesse Palmer, Jesse Palmer type.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Okay, So Jason so absent and absent tee dad exactly.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Also, this is a woman who missed her draft picks and we missed her so much. Ladies and gentlemen, we love her, We miss her. We couldn't do this without her. Doctor kat Money Levy, Hi, Katie.
Speaker 8: Very far from my color.
Speaker 1: Okay. What I want to say is based on our draft picks. I feel that I picked sam M to win and didn't he get picked Aaron. Oh no, that's never gonna.
Speaker 9: And then picked sam M and then Mo's lots of the all picked mos.
Speaker 1: Ghosts already gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's the one that said he ghosts everyone who's ever met.
Speaker 1: Okay, that.
Speaker 8: Sam M to be high up and he seems to be a strong.
Speaker 1: I think he's a tool. I think he's a real tool. But he I thought I picked him to win, So I picked Aaron boy by the way he looks so different in his photo and he looks so different than Noah, my god. Yeah, I agree with you, Aaron. Here's the thing, here's what I want to say about Aaron. Look, the Pearls first arrived on The Bachelor maybe like four years ago, and I'm like Nate, and it was cool and revolutionary. Now when I see somebody who's gone to like raw stress for like he goes to like Claire's at the mall on Aaron, it feels like my cousin who works at like best Buy has just it's not cool. And then when he's like bitching.
Speaker 9: Well he's also like, you know, just like man splaining my intelligence just like his just like happened to these.
Speaker 7: People never watched Bachelor before, you can't.
Speaker 1: Due And that happened to his brother, His brother had Bennett kept explaining it was to his.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 6: Is well, so was he trying to be funny, but the same.
Speaker 1: He gave a book on emotional intelligence. It's like the same book that got past his brother from Bennett he passed to another person.
Speaker 8: You know what's funny?
Speaker 9: Is really reacted back to that, probably because his brother has done that to him.
Speaker 5: His entire life.
Speaker 1: Yes, and yes, I'm getting to hear too. Aaron is such a drap. He's such a drag. Well, here we are.
Speaker 2: It's great television, though, that guy is so insecure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, here we are in Australia. Jesse Palmer is nowhere to be found except for one line at the end, which is one rose left. It felt cg I did it felt like he was I felt like he wasn't there the entire episode. And they brought the guys back from like who'd already been cut from being sequestered, to see like a behind the back shot of him bring it didn't feel real.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, it begs the question this, this show really doesn't need a host.
Speaker 7: No host doesn't do anything. There's no need for it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this, and I said this last week, and I'm going to just open it up to the gang. I'm finding her to be delightful. I thought she was gonna be dull, and I'm finding her to be adorable and sweet. And I like that she's she she seems like she's a hard worker, cold paget, you look confused.
Speaker 2: She seems sweet. I find I'm sure she's a hard worker pizzazz, yeah, okay, but I'm open to it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I wouldn't say there's pizzazz. She's just a very normal like this. That's someone I've been friends with jen in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: You don't want to think too much about her cadence when she's narrating things, okay, because every sentence goes up like it's a real yes, a real thing that starts to eat at your brain. Is she gonna stop speaking this way? Who's gonna take her aside to go? You don't say it that way.
Speaker 1: It was hard to hear everybody on the show go welcome to hear them like nobody in the United Melbourne Melbourne. Nobody knows it's Melbourne. Let's just call Melbourne, like like, we don't know. To hear them go welcome to Melbourne. You're like me, what.
Speaker 2: Then the producer had to clarify it by saying, isn't it Melbourne? Yeah, and they're like, she can answer.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was hard to hear something, buddy two. Our ear keeps saying Melbourne, Melbourne, and you know that they weren't saying it right. You could tell they panicked every time they got to that part of the sentence, and they had to say it.
Speaker 2: I broke up with a guy once, not entirely, mostly because no, because he said cut it.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait what for no white guy.
Speaker 11: From Minnesota, Oka, It's over? Can I say my ex husband?
Speaker 1: He would my ex husband would call him Ben Ben a fleck. I'm like, it's been a flat He'd be like, but like the whole eighteen years we were together, he'd be like, well, Ben a fleck. I'm like, Ben Affleck's been aflac a fly Ben a flex effect.
Speaker 3: It had.
Speaker 10: Childrend is Scottish and she just because she's Scottish, I don't know they call she calls uh Billy Joel Billy Joel, which makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: Billy Joe, Billy Joel Billy Joel.
Speaker 2: I was just from Michigan but had like ear infections when he was a kid. So he still thinks at Middler's name is Bett Meddler. It's not like we talk about Bett Meddler a lot, but Meddler Wait.
Speaker 6: For back it up. I mean, hello, Dolly is the greatest Meddler of all time?
Speaker 1: Be Meddler Meddler. Now, Doug, are you liking gen except for her Caden.
Speaker 6: Is uh, she's uh, she's growing on me a little bit. But what I'm not loving about her is it just feels like she's really down with the program. Like she's like she's happily making out with everybody. She doesn't ship when the dudes are having a fight, like, she's just like, you guys work that out. I don't care. I like I'm gonna eat ice cream.
Speaker 1: Like she she only kissed one guy, which I've never seen.
Speaker 7: She went to town, yes she.
Speaker 6: Did, jumped out of a plane and hung out with a snake, both things that she's pretty terrified of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, doesn't have ferocious love sound healthy?
Speaker 6: They really grabbed that word and ran with.
Speaker 5: It so I could reckless love. I was like, you guys are out of control.
Speaker 1: Ferocious and a ferocious love feels like there's no way it can last past three weeks.
Speaker 6: And you bother me you're hot and bothered by her. Nelson Riley, that.
Speaker 7: Was weird when this that douchebag Sam was like, you.
Speaker 1: Bother me a dumb Tom.
Speaker 5: He's like, let's keep it Peach.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, attacked him.
Speaker 6: Everybody.
Speaker 1: She's horny for him, though she really is.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 1: They did have a good kiss the first night, because sometimes the kisses are disgusting, and I felt like that first kiss.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, that's a good she can kiss, she can kiss.
Speaker 10: You get a fast forward though, when she kissed who's the guy at the Spencer.
Speaker 1: The pet photographer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like just the glorified Etsy salesman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one who's like, I can print anybody, I can put anything on a phone case that I'm going to choose your pet. So here we are, by the way, which I've already bought so many of for both of you. I probably keep his family.
Speaker 4: It was always Spencer.
Speaker 1: It was always Spencer. Okay, so here we are. They're like, Melbourne is a complete vibe. We've got a city scape. It's all vibing. I'm vibing with it. I'm vibing with Melbourne. That was hard, That's what I was like. I am a lot older than she, twenty six.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it feels she feels.
Speaker 1: When somebody's describing a new city. It's a complete vibe. It's vibing. It's all vibing. I'm vibing like I'm vibing with Paris. It's a vibe. I'm vibing with it.
Speaker 2: I can't vibe was around last year, wasn't it? Yes, girls, it's just girls.
Speaker 10: It's for lack of for fear of sounding like an old man, which I am, but it sounds like an Instagram post.
Speaker 7: Yes, the way that she speaks something.
Speaker 1: Yes right, yes, hashtag vibes.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what it's from?
Speaker 7: No, I'm serious, I know, as opposed like what a great city this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm vibing with it.
Speaker 6: The rise of the expression it's a vibe or what what kind of vibe is going on? Is whatever situation you're in? And then add the word vibe.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know what I mean, like vibes, Oh we got a podcast vibe.
Speaker 9: Es.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if you can do funeral funeral vibe like you can do bad vibes to funeral, this is got a you know.
Speaker 6: Or you just say vibe with none of the other thing.
Speaker 1: To vie for themselves, you know, vibes, uncle vibes, vibing.
Speaker 6: Vibe, total crib death vibes. Wow.
Speaker 1: So then we're baby just like all the other batslor.
Speaker 7: Just the check please, thank you.
Speaker 3: So then we have.
Speaker 1: Uh so now we have vying to be I wanted to say so then the first thing is a group date, and what you would think would be the two people the villain who was Brian the dick ship, who then fronted Jeremy who flew in his Ferrari. It was like, you're sure you could turn around? I got your keys, bro. They had no problem on the date together. They just were fine. And then you have Devon who's like, none of these guys are common. I'll like, Devin is like, step aside Brian, I got this. I'm gonna be the villain. Yeah, I just they were all vying to be the villain.
Speaker 6: There was such villain replacement happened in that episode. Yeah, because the guy with the keys, I thought he was gonna be for weeks and everybody would hate him because he was so hatable, and he just backed down.
Speaker 7: He faded out.
Speaker 1: And Devin looks like he has tequila diarrhea. He looks like he likes tequila, and his sweat smells like tequila.
Speaker 2: He looks he's not gonna have a good time at sell you later if he goes to bathroom in.
Speaker 1: Paradise cheap vodka that we would buy in college, stamp off or pop off. He's a handle yet, like a handle, he feels like his sweats pop off and like has tequila ship.
Speaker 9: There's something about him that like really bothers me, like like there's someone like specific that he reminds me he's got.
Speaker 6: You know, Pete Davidson.
Speaker 8: Davidson like seem it's actually like a nice guy.
Speaker 6: And so that that does make Devin a little bit more likable. I think same with Uh. He also reminds me of John Cryer a lot, but usually John plays likable characters too. I think he just seems like, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: He just seems like such like a man splainer.
Speaker 5: He like the worst.
Speaker 7: You can see what he was like at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also like this guy he's like he's got his raised by his single mom. I just want the family to state it. It's like you see where he's look, he comes by it honestly, but he's like what when people just go, look, I know I'm an asshole, assuming it's who I am, Well, you are an asshole?
Speaker 6: So that doesn't Why does everybody think I have to say sorry all the time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What sorry?
Speaker 2: I may I ask a question, Yes, do you remember Brandon with the jewelry from the previous stots around in the earrings and is is that? Do you think they're vying to be the villain because that guy got some longevity out of it.
Speaker 1: Brandon got engaged to Serena around how Nick Vild did it well.
Speaker 2: Nick Vile now co hosts a show with Patty Stanger.
Speaker 1: I know on television unbelievable.
Speaker 6: And I don't think that. I don't think Devin can cry, because he might at some point. I don't think he can cry that it was a villain edit that he got.
Speaker 2: No, I think they want to be the villain because it gives them franchise longevity.
Speaker 6: That's he would be better at being villainous. He's he's it's so weird how he really talks his way. He's so like Professor Harold Hill or something, the way he says things like, well I went first, You guys could go ahead and have him.
Speaker 9: He's a She would never win a fight with him.
Speaker 1: No, I've dated that, they just turn it around. I've dated that it's a fucking nice.
Speaker 8: I've known that they turn it around and somehow it's your fault every.
Speaker 10: Time it says he's from Houston here, Yes, sir, But doesn't he seem like he's from Jersey.
Speaker 1: He feels like he's on Long Island.
Speaker 5: He scream talks.
Speaker 1: He could live in Houston.
Speaker 2: Now that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: He's of face and body swagger all the time moving around.
Speaker 1: What's his diarrhea? It keeps moving. So they go on this They go on and they have kangaroo kangaroo ball shots? What was that?
Speaker 8: I was disgusting to be very upset?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 6: Doug was supposed to be kangaroo's testicles? I don't apparently are pleasant enough that nobody one person spin it out? Most people work.
Speaker 1: I look like just a shot? Where was the mom explained?
Speaker 6: A little meat ball?
Speaker 1: And I don't want that.
Speaker 6: But their balls must be like, uh, it's a pretty big ball, bungee or something. Must not be very hard to bite into because it is easy to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: It seemed like a weird first episode, Like I considered this the real first episode? Like did it seem weird? Did they normally start out with like a one on one day? Did it seem weird to just be like walking there was? Didn't they do the kangaroo testicles?
Speaker 6: Birth Day?
Speaker 1: First, That's what I'm saying that that that feels that I felt like normally they do it one on one again, felt like.
Speaker 10: They also don't normally travel just like walk.
Speaker 1: They're like walking around the city in a way that felt weird for a very first big episode.
Speaker 2: Something new that they went to is this the new executive producer.
Speaker 1: Now, I feel like they must have had a budget cut and maybe Australia was like, we'll pay for this.
Speaker 11: They do that right the Board of Tourism Australia, and she has less guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's definitely less episodes.
Speaker 2: Rebates and discount free hotels and free.
Speaker 1: K do they normally start out with a one on one.
Speaker 9: Day to a group day, but it's just the traveling one on one.
Speaker 1: I think the first episode, right, that's what we had. We only had one and then she got she gave the guy alone time. I don't know, Okay, so they go on there, they go on the thing there so they sam And starts spinning out about what.
Speaker 10: He at first was the one that was mad at dev and I think, oh.
Speaker 2: Right, because he took her aside for ice cream, he stuck her out of the day. It's the beginning of that conflict.
Speaker 1: And then the guy who curls his eyelashes, Yes, he doesn't to watch.
Speaker 2: Out for Sam, the Persian Sam.
Speaker 1: He he was the one that was spitting on and he couldn't have dairy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not doing good. I'm not doing good.
Speaker 4: I honestly, everything about Sam is so triggering to me.
Speaker 2: Something like Sam m or Sam an everywhere and Sam n is.
Speaker 4: And the one who's just like I'm.
Speaker 5: A love virgin, like shut up and oh that's those are my brothers, Like, oh, we can't do this.
Speaker 4: Only can't do that.
Speaker 5: Oh I need this, Yeah, just like shut up? Okay, curling his eyelashes.
Speaker 1: The curling of the eyelash was a new. So Devin doesn't want to get lost in the group, so he pulls her aside and he has some ice cream for her and Aaron the Twin and the Pearls feels really disrespected about the ice cream. Meanwhile, Doug, they go to a comedy festival. Yeah, and they have ten minutes to write jokes. I couldn't believe you guys were are not like because normally you come early.
Speaker 7: That was that was the big joke.
Speaker 6: Showing that's ever been said on that show, you.
Speaker 1: Know, do you know her?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 6: The whole thing say, it seems so real odd because it was like they were walking in on a show in progress every day in a cafe with his little crowd, and she's like, what's this shop? This is the whole show. We're going to stop the show so they could all write their material. Yeah, my god, and we're going to film it with.
Speaker 2: Well they cast extra. I mean, this was obviously a scenario. They were filled with every yellow sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Devins. Devin's joke was Jen wants a ferocious love, not a fraternal love. Basically, I felt like he was like, you guys are good, you know.
Speaker 6: Like like she's like her brother.
Speaker 1: He goes, you guys are brown out.
Speaker 4: They were getting along too well and ignoring her.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which you could just guess without having even been there, that happens in the Bachelor's every season.
Speaker 1: Somebody's punchline was he's ugly. I know, that's funny.
Speaker 7: Jokes.
Speaker 6: The jokes were not, and they cut him down to like, you know, each of them said maybe one.
Speaker 1: Thing roasted Deny, who's funny.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: When when America has shown proof that not everyone can be a comedian.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: Everyone thinks they can.
Speaker 6: I know, but one, why wouldn't she Why wouldn't the bachelorette in that experience start to be like, I gotta really keep an eye on this Devin. Instead of seeming like she doesn't think there's any.
Speaker 9: Problem making her like him more, she keeps all the guys, are you got a bad dad?
Speaker 1: She said to She's like, she's like picked bad in the past. She's young, and twenty five year old Arden would do the same thing, standing up.
Speaker 9: For him, being like yourself, and twenty five year old Arden would absolutely be like, well, he's got passion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: I like.
Speaker 1: The other ones are boring and they're just like they're like tattle tales. I'm like, Devin's got a little twiggle and I mean me pre therapy. Are you kidding? Absolutely, I would. I would pick a really bad one. She's young. You look so cute in your hat and your glasses.
Speaker 2: This is such a good look that you think Arden is a dressing Doug.
Speaker 1: I'm addressing Doug. The June square hat and then the glasses that kind of match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're great. The clear frame with.
Speaker 1: It's so cute with the pink in the and the green.
Speaker 2: And then the olive green's.
Speaker 1: Alicia's great, she's so cute.
Speaker 6: We don't we both have this hat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's but we don't.
Speaker 6: We never wear the same you have to wear them to the movie. That kind of couple her movie.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's the merchants. Such a smart hat.
Speaker 2: I really squib pencil. I wish same color.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah me While she pulls aside, I actually found to be adorable. The guy so she has a little after date, the guy that was in the bandage Jonathan, and he had the glasses on and the fun socks. He was saying that he was a heavy kid till he was thirteen. He glowed up. I liked him more than I thought I would this episode because like his intro wasn't as clever as he's with his look. I could I tried the ass out today. It wasn't for me, but like he had the ass out and the like surgeon outfit on the whole opening episode. But I found him kind of cute and sweet this episode.
Speaker 6: The person with the craziest costume or in a box or whatever. They always make them ride it out for the whole because all the all the other guy said were going, why did you change? And they just sort of have to shrug, like, well, they told me not to, you know, they said, this is the outfit you get to have to wear the whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's for her, but I like him. It seems like a sweet guy.
Speaker 6: Year than I expected him to be. I expected him to be a sillier looking person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's a man.
Speaker 7: I like the guy that got the rose on that group date.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Seth Herzog said that Jonathan is as Epstein from Welcome Back Cotter.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, grant great, who's Epstein?
Speaker 1: Jonathan is Epstein?
Speaker 2: Oh Epstein?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I was thinking of horse Shack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then okay, so then we have uh Devin Aaron is pissed off that Devon is high on his horse. So he basically, once you've decided to be the like tit for, you've decided to take the hit for the two on one to get airtime to try to get to Paradise, which by the way, is not going to be this year, but it is coming back next year. They've announced it. You know what, they have to restock the pond.
Speaker 6: It would be properly summer. You know, they probably shoot it in the winter time and they put it out in the summer.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. Okay. So then Grant, so Grant seemed like a player. Grant is the one that was the basketball player and he's a day trader now and he has and he and he's like, you know what shaped you to the woman that you are. It feels a little bit like a line that's a good one.
Speaker 7: Sure, sure, and.
Speaker 1: You know, and that's when we found out she's been working since she was fourteen. She hustled. He's like, I'm ready for a family, and I'm like, I don't believe you.
Speaker 7: But no, heels like he's good.
Speaker 1: But I did believe.
Speaker 7: I think he feels like he's doing lines.
Speaker 3: But no, what I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know even if even if it is a good line, I think there's something behind it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll tell you what I was impressed by. He was saying, I want to come home, and the kids jump all over me, presupposing she's at home and he's coming home from work, like a kind of a fifties and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like and then yeah, he said, yeah, take her name, like her.
Speaker 2: Name with his last name. And she said, what if you took my last name? And he said Grant Tran hmm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I am like that and it is a cool name.
Speaker 2: He rolled with it so quickly, Yeah, and honestly that it made me like him, and it made me like her that she said that. She said that too. Yeah, I liked that too.
Speaker 1: Sparky, doctor Banana, What did you think of all that?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 1: A grand katie, doctor Banana?
Speaker 4: I'm not one hundred percent sold on Grant. I do like him.
Speaker 5: I do think there might be a player in there somewhere.
Speaker 3: And can go.
Speaker 8: I think he's nice.
Speaker 9: I didn't quite see a spark with them like I did, Like I feel like she has a bigger spark with some of the other guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's hornier for where she Where does she live?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: She listened to Boston. It seems they started, but I didn't know if they were just trying to keep her away from her dad that she hates.
Speaker 7: Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, like we saw the brother and we saw her mom right, so I didn't know if they flew them, and I felt like she was from Florida and she was on Joey's season. Oh yeah, she was in Miami. She was from Miami.
Speaker 2: I thought she was.
Speaker 1: She was from Miami, I think. And then now now they started out in Boston because she's a student.
Speaker 2: Well one hundred and fourteen colleges and universities that'll do it there in Boston area.
Speaker 1: So that's the end of the group date, and she gave it to Grant. They had a kiss, and she gave it to Grant. Yeah, any final thoughts on this first chunk before we take a break.
Speaker 7: That was the That was the one when they went back and forth with the ice cream. No, that was the next one. Yeah, that was the second one. That was the second one.
Speaker 1: Was that the second one?
Speaker 2: There's another interrupting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, because it start because the ice cream got laid here first, and then it was at the cocktail party with the second round of the ice care, so they know it.
Speaker 9: Wasn't the cocktail party it was it was the night of the group date. He came in when Aaron had the time, and he was like, oh, brought some more dessert for you. I think this was the group date was the first. He wasn't on two group.
Speaker 1: Dates it was, but like it was like the nighttime of the group date wasn't not. I think it was the cocktail part.
Speaker 7: If it was the cocktail party, cocktail party, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, did it?
Speaker 8: Also confused? There's so much ice cream?
Speaker 1: You know, it's the early phases were well and she doesn't even have that many guys and it's still early days, you know. I felt like when we did the draft picks that we felt like she got the B team. I'm liking them more than I thought I would.
Speaker 7: She definitely in.
Speaker 4: Person, it's better than those photos were real weird.
Speaker 1: I Also, I know, like even this guy Austin is cute. Like the pictures they all look like they have tequila diarrhea, but in real life they're more They're more like robust.
Speaker 4: They're more presentable.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was supprised she didn't keep Bret just for like, you know, just like because the guys would like him. He can stop and do it split.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unfortunately, didn't stand a chance.
Speaker 7: You got to keep a keg story.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 7: Marry my God.
Speaker 5: Can I see the greatest condescen we've had at.
Speaker 2: Just needs to shave his head. He needs to shave his.
Speaker 3: Hair.
Speaker 1: His face is fabulous, just as the Good Lord made.
Speaker 2: So perfect him.
Speaker 1: He a narrator, hickeem as a contestant. Keep being proud of how he handled this. We'll get to hike.
Speaker 5: Also's eyes alone. So much is my number?
Speaker 1: I could have Kim Branden like Hi, Keima's top contestant for me, of any contestant you've ever had. Or let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. Oh my god, No they did not, No they did not.
Speaker 3: Oh yes they did.
Speaker 1: And we're back okay. I also wanted to thank everybody that came to the live show that Brian and I did a Joe's pob What an awesome venue. And we're gonna be doing in New York. Will you accept this road Saturday, October fifth at the Bellhouse and.
Speaker 4: Brooklest We'll post about the tickets and stuff soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have a link soon. I want to ask some of the Golden Bachelourette contestants.
Speaker 4: We have to get Susan.
Speaker 1: We need to get Susan. I want to get Ellen to come out because she seems to have like rejected.
Speaker 6: All of this.
Speaker 5: Uh, we should have her to do a health class for us Ellen, Yeah, a health teacher.
Speaker 4: Yeah from Ellen. We should I'll bring a projector oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then Susan we could have like maybe maybe she's get married. Maybe Susan could go on a date like Jaques did from our lives.
Speaker 4: She met someone, She's got a man.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 4: Susan locked it down.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: Somebody locked it down with Susan Jaquys when we did San Francisco. We did in New York A's Bellhouse last year. He was single and literally the women in the crowd went fucking crazy. How many women were like it was supposed to be just six women. We pulled from the audience and like people people stormed the stage. There was like a really drunk woman.
Speaker 4: It was very January sixth.
Speaker 5: Was anction. We were concerned.
Speaker 1: It was very somebody take a ship on, somebody take a ship at Pelosi's desk.
Speaker 5: It was someone stole my laptop.
Speaker 1: They literally wanted to get like it was a frenzy. It was a frenzy to go on a date with Jaqui.
Speaker 5: One girl was like, I'm technically have a boyfriend, but he said it was okay, I want it.
Speaker 1: I feel like he picked one of the women that he went on the date with, and like, I think she stormed the stage. I don't think she was even one of the ones.
Speaker 5: It's hard to even say anymore, but I'm sure she did storm because most of the women did.
Speaker 1: It was incredible. We'll get a golden bachelorette and do a little see if one of them will go on a date.
Speaker 5: With a with a that's fine, a young man.
Speaker 3: Why why not?
Speaker 1: If you're asking, I'm talent, You're right. Okay, Here we go, So, here we go. So she's going on a date with Marcus, who I really like, but I felt like she wanted him. And I'm just gonna say this. He was smooth as like silk. They're going skydiving. He's a former Army ranger. His voice is incredible, he's super handsome. I felt like he was like, oh, you're nervous, Like I feel like he knew like she wanted him to be, like I got you, baby, How can I support you? Like, like can I help you? Look in my eyes, you're gonna be okay, And I felt like he was just sort of stoic, and I felt like she kind of kept trying to project onto him, like I feel so safe and it was just what I was looking for, but like if I if that's what I want, I would want a little more checking in, like you're gonna be okay, this is what I'm right here with you.
Speaker 7: That didn't happen, and he, you know, he maybe looked at it more like as a soldier. Yeah, And she was like, I'm freaking He's like, what really you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what did you feel that way? Pageant that he wanted him to like check in? I mean, I liked him, but I wanted him to check in more.
Speaker 2: I feel my problem is I really she she could have become really irritating if she was like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, scared.
Speaker 2: So she was expressing how she felt and I thought, oh, he seems a little dispassionate and confident that but then later on she was saying, you did everything right and you were touching me and you were but that's sort of not what I saw. So I was a little confused.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've done that with people, Like if I'm really want to I feel.
Speaker 2: Change the rip and so that you can keep seeing them.
Speaker 1: I feel like I will. I in the past, I have watched myself verbally. I think process ways like if it's not quite right, but it's right enough, I processed it, and I'll be like, wow, that really meant it's like, but I'll make it like they did a better job than they actually.
Speaker 2: But isn't that when you're trying to train them to do what you want.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You're trying to train them.
Speaker 1: I think it's a manipulation.
Speaker 2: It is you're trying to let him know I liked that you gave me touches and you supported I make it so that the next time he'll be like, oh, I got rewarded for that, so I'll do that next time. I think that's what she was doing.
Speaker 1: I think that I would have done the same thing, and it would have been in a manipulative way.
Speaker 2: But but to his credit, he did immediately say you were scared of this. I'm scared of opening up to people I know.
Speaker 1: But then he made it about himself like it should be like, oh, I'm glad I could support you, and then go to that you know, I don't know what do you think done.
Speaker 6: Well through the whole thing here? He probably knew that at their dinner sequence, that they already discussed with the producers, that what story he's going to tell her? You know how long? Because I feel now that's one thing that's frustrating to me is whenever there's a one on one date that the dinner part is always a person has to unload, even if they've got nothing, even if they don't have great trauma. And he's got great trauma. But it took him forever to spit it.
Speaker 3: Out a lot.
Speaker 2: If he was missing a leg, I know, I know clearly much of it. The only evidence we saw is he is missing the first joint of his pointer when he went to Hager, this part of his left hand, the first joint of his pointer finger on his left hand is missing. So he has and he said, I believe he was. He was blown up, but he stand on the grenade, did he.
Speaker 7: There was not a lot of clearing three seconds of my life or whatever.
Speaker 5: Probably just was in a room that got blown up. But also I mean, yeah, he didn't really specify if there was any actual physical damage.
Speaker 2: For but that would be hard to bring up too. I understand that. Yeah, he's spent months.
Speaker 1: Okay, so for those of you who don't watch the show, they show up, she's like, let's fall in love, and they show there's a little prop plane. I liked the pilot. I liked the pilot.
Speaker 7: Hey, at least the people that had them strapped in seemed capable.
Speaker 3: I thought of that.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about the young boy, twelve year old Rachel Cocada, that child.
Speaker 7: Someone breaks up.
Speaker 1: He broke his.
Speaker 5: Arm during and she got like a face full of grass, dirt and grass.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 6: Not perfect. I did see it, and we disgusted.
Speaker 1: I just need to pull l up all my time. Okay, So they go, So they go, So she doesn't want to be with the boys. She wants a man, and uh and and uh so they you know, so they go, and he was like, you know, I didn't think I was ready for someone like Gin. So they go and they jump jump out of the plane, and it just felt like it felt.
Speaker 6: Like I couldn't imagine Gin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just couldn't even imagine. And and so it was like I felt like they jump. I also wanted him to be like making sure she was strapped.
Speaker 2: In, like he was just kind of there also jumping out of.
Speaker 1: A planet, and he's like high fiving. She was a horrible I mean for somebody who was afraid, she did a great She did a great job.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 10: Maybe he's the kind of guy that just has a hard time opening up. Like he said, like you didn't even get like, how many times has he done this? This is this something he does all the time?
Speaker 6: Like what you know?
Speaker 2: He just said he's done it all the time. Yes, as a former ranger, he has jumped out of planes.
Speaker 6: Since they go, he's doing what flight attendants do and remain in calm so no one else panics.
Speaker 1: And he goes fifty thousand feet before and uh so then they kissed. She jumped up and kissed him immediately at the end, and she's like it just felt right. He comforted me. And we find out he's afraid of opening up. So they go into this beautiful library. I would say, all the buildings that are in very not beautiful, beautiful, they're in this there's library and he was nervous.
Speaker 6: Huge library. So the shots of it were so cinematic, the way the camera would fly.
Speaker 1: Around in there, it did feel like we were in like a spooky like we're gonna find a were wolf, you know, like we're werewolf hunters in this lie library.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's like, he's like, I feel a lot better. She's like, I was sweating a little. It was like, well I felt calm and comfort. I was like, okay. So then he's like, well, you put on a brave face. You have the ability to face fears. That's attractive to me.
Speaker 2: I want that.
Speaker 1: I want to be that type of man. I wasn't always that kind of a man, but that's what was the word. I was like, so on your sixth deployment, then you became the kind of man that could put out a brave face, because like, it didn't make sense. He was like, I wasn't always somebody who was secure and confident. This just happened. I'm like, but this was your sixth deployment, Like anyway.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that make sense?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 2: If he started when he was eighteen or nineteen, I know he built his confidence by doing successful okay missions, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I felt like by number six, like it took the final it took.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't you think he would have been I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think he would have been a douchebag if he was like I always had it. I was always confident my first mission, I knew exactly what I.
Speaker 1: Was doing, but it took I was just confused that that was the thing. I don't know, that was just the analogy.
Speaker 7: I was like, I just don't think it's there for the two of them, still there for the two of them. But she had rose because of the story.
Speaker 1: So so basically they go. They got raided. His last deployment, there was a firefight, and then he felt like these guys came back to get them, his his fellow soldiers, and he wanted to be somebody that was worth risking their life to save. And he wanted a life full of love. I liked that. I like I like him. I think he's adorable. I don't know if they're going to end up together. And she's like, well, I was honored to hear that. You're incredible, man. I want you to know that. And then they kissed and they made out. I didn't I want him like fireworks and then like Temecula Road or whatever, a weird band from earlier in the library, I mean, they pull him out in a church.
Speaker 2: The cranber Library.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they could have done the men men men from work? What is it?
Speaker 6: Men work?
Speaker 1: Then from work?
Speaker 7: So it works then from work. What's my problem? I love men at work from work.
Speaker 1: Well, so overall, you guys feel like he'll make it a top five. I think I don't think so top six. Usually the six Usually the person who gets the first date fades to the background, give me quick. They do get the quick connection, really and then and then.
Speaker 2: You like, I need to explore other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they forget about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, but usually it's a home run on the first date.
Speaker 2: And this didn't feel like she wants funny. Yeah, and there was nothing fun.
Speaker 4: This was not a ferocious love this.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 2: It's a dependable ranger.
Speaker 5: I will always have your bath.
Speaker 2: He's a good healer. Yeah he's Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted to say what I forgot to say, which was written out earlier. Devon and Aaron started fighting. I forgot to say this, like at the last and he kept calling Devon the wrong name, Dylan. He kept calling him. If you're gonna be the dighead who's trying to defend somebody's honor and you've decided to engage in the manner that's going to get you on the two on run. Get the name right of who you're fighting. He did it numerous times where he called him Dylan, which is an incredible moviaries. If he did it on purpose, it's an incredible purpose. I don't think he did. I think he just kept calling him Dylan, and he kept saying, you know, you just don't feel like you're right for Jen. You know, she doesn't want to be with a boy, she wants to be a man. I don't think you're ready for somebody like Jen. I even though Devin sucks, he's like, okay, yeah, I don't care what you're saying.
Speaker 14: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He was sort of like, all right, man, all right, that's fine. You don't think but maybe she does. Like he actually was sort of he his interaction with Aaron felt like, all right, he's definitely winning this conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I love the other guy's reaction to Devon. After Devin was like, you know, well, it's not about you, it's about me and her.
Speaker 7: He was like totally respect Devon. Like some people came around and then they did.
Speaker 1: I think they also saw that he was like he pulled what, we'll get there. We'll get there where he pulled a smart move of when you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Say he's what a ball or move that was well, because you're a pussy. That's why he was able to do that, because you didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: And then he was also like, you just took her like you just took away her right to choose. You're disrespecting her. And they're like, oh, I don't want to just yeah, yeah what Devin said.
Speaker 2: Like I think, but but Aaron was saying, you took away.
Speaker 1: We're not there yet. We're not there. That's at the end, at the very I mean, because that becomes with the thing were poor Thomas got sucked in like an idiot.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is earlier where we're oh no, no, yeah, we're talking about the ice cream.
Speaker 1: Everybody's fighting with Devin. Katie, what would you like to say about the date with our sweet sweet Mars. I thought he was nice.
Speaker 8: I think they did like each other.
Speaker 1: I don't think they'll end up together, but there seemed to be a connection. And I liked him too.
Speaker 8: It just didn't seem like a horny connection.
Speaker 1: I guess he's so cute and sweet. He seems like a really good guy. I feel like he would do well in Paradise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he also just seemed very mature. I agree. I liked him compared to a lot of the other men that were seeing was really nice.
Speaker 1: I like his voice a lot. I want to know what is he doing now? I don't know a lot of times I think they like stay in the military right somehow.
Speaker 10: And you know, you always worry about veterans and you know the things, you know, trauma that they've been through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because this also gives you aside from the like, it also gives you purpose and like like when it's a was like an athlete too, of like when it's done, I mean it's not when you had that. Also then the physical trauma all the stuff that they're like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Do you think there's an honorable discharge after that many missions and that kind of that, it's we're not going to put you in that position again.
Speaker 5: He like said it was his last tour, okay, all right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he and it says retired, so he thought he would be if he had to relearn how to walk.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think you're not going back to Afghanistan after that?
Speaker 1: Well, any final thoughts before we take a quick break. Anything on, I'm ready for ice cream Gate. All right, here we go. All right, we're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Who. I don't know about you, but things a getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break and we're back.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's just had her date with Marcus, you know, and we decided they're gonna be another group day and they're going to the outback.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: They also dressed these guys in the worst outfits, like Sam's leather jacket that what was that? That jacket is the the shoulder pad.
Speaker 2: I loved it, you did. I loved all of that. Fact you did the shirtless guy. We never got to see what animal he post was, but there was.
Speaker 5: Everything was okay.
Speaker 11: So they were extras in a Star Wars, so stupid because they were park characters.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: So they go to take pictures and you have an incredible kind of hot new like crocodile, dundee, dude. And then the most.
Speaker 5: Incredible version it was the Australian Franco.
Speaker 1: We got the Australian Franco pants pants, beard, pant white Beard Australian Franco. And also this really led to my favorite moment of which we're gonna get to hikeen but so we got to, so we got to Basically, at first we see this cute koala and Jenna's posing with it and everybody's and Sam is so first up as Sam and his insane Star Wars Shoulder Pad nineteen eighties. Working Girl meets like fucking wild like he was. Working Girl meets like Thunderdome, like mad Max, leather.
Speaker 2: Leather casual, mad Max.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like like Z Gallery c Galleria, like bad leather blazer coat, and Sam is taking a picture licking his lips at her, like just licking at her. The he is horny, dumb as a stump. He is not from South Carolina, her Southern charm boy who's like, oh, like, I'm like this guy is not Australian. And they get a if they didn't want to have to hold the face out so that all these animals in theory could bite you and I kill you.
Speaker 2: When he had that line, you know he uses with everyone where he's like, this is blue and she's never beaten anyone until last week.
Speaker 7: He could Anna were.
Speaker 1: You impressive patch Saccon, I I was, you can do it.
Speaker 2: No you can't.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 7: I Melbourne Melbourn, I could say.
Speaker 1: Anna, anna, he cut my grass.
Speaker 7: He passed, passed and.
Speaker 5: I passed, and he dashed and I was devo.
Speaker 1: I was devl I passed, he dashed. I'm devo. Okay, so then we have so I want you like I want somebody sturdy and stable, and somebody got an owl claw situation. Keem was a star, I wrote down. Heem is a star. He hates spiders. Well, this second he can be like, as long as it's not a spider, better not be a spider. Of course, fly on the spider came his eyes. Oh god, he is just giving face.
Speaker 7: Just and he's like, get away my face.
Speaker 2: So they kept what a disgusting spider to.
Speaker 1: Bulbous white quite disgusting sleep and they were like, and it got to his neck and then it's not on you, and if we took it off.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 7: And then he's like, I was so impressed with how I did conquered my feet.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 6: They cut the scream like mad tiny spider photo so.
Speaker 1: Bad, look at me, mama, Mama, look at me. I can't wait to call my mom and say, look at me, Mama.
Speaker 7: I did it.
Speaker 5: I did it.
Speaker 1: I conquered.
Speaker 6: I used to be scared of spiders. I still am. They just said, now we've got a bigger spider.
Speaker 7: Well they do.
Speaker 2: They have those Huntsmen spiders that are the size of a human hand. And I thought that's what was coming. And then they brought out a spider equally discussed. I was really impressed, Mama.
Speaker 7: I was always scared ansects.
Speaker 1: I was always look at me, Mama, I did that photo.
Speaker 3: Hour.
Speaker 7: And he's not even trying to win her over.
Speaker 2: I hope he's days. I hope he's a producer pick for a long time, even if she doesn't feel anything.
Speaker 1: He's the best schod TV.
Speaker 6: I hope he's the opposite of sexy serious.
Speaker 2: I know he'd be sexy if he shaved his head, though I.
Speaker 5: Don't like it.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes that.
Speaker 6: It's awful.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes somebody is perfect as is. He is a star, as as the good Lord Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's just like he is a star.
Speaker 1: He's a star.
Speaker 6: Sales.
Speaker 7: I also heard is a star if he since he's gonna stay on. We need more spiders.
Speaker 4: I'd be more spiders coming.
Speaker 1: I need mama to get like. I need mama coming in with a box of spiders.
Speaker 7: Maybe he'll make it to home to and.
Speaker 1: Then he knows spider's eyes whoa, and then unwell, and then he goes, I got a man up. Oh fuck, don't put that ship on my neck.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 6: I did it.
Speaker 1: I mean that why I've got a man up. I'm on well, Oh fuck, I.
Speaker 5: Don't put that ship on my neck.
Speaker 1: Put that ship up.
Speaker 7: I did it. I did it.
Speaker 2: It's a creature.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I didn't put that.
Speaker 6: For one second.
Speaker 1: I would have a hundred percent.
Speaker 8: I would have one hundred.
Speaker 1: I tried to jump off the high board last week. My brother. There's a sweatshirt that my brother was gonna buy me if I jumped off the high board. It was twenty dollars there was I had to pay back. I'll never pan back. I didn't jump off. There was eight year olds going just walk and just keep walking up. I stood there, going I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it off the rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I jumped off on high Yeah, I jumped off.
Speaker 4: That when I wasn't bad. It was Brian jumped.
Speaker 1: I didn't jump. I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went off the low one, but it was too bad. You just close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did it.
Speaker 6: Ship though. Is it easy to hurt?
Speaker 1: The kids kept saying to me, make sure when you jump, which never happened, put your arms in and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, jump like a line. Yeah, but then you're faster.
Speaker 1: I want to try to give myself a little slow down the hair.
Speaker 7: You know, you're Haemi. You wouldn't jumped off and you would have gone.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: I did it, Mama, and I didn't pay my brother. I was like, you've never see that money again. Okay, So then the snake and I wrote no Melanie. The snake named Melanie and it was like, oh, I can't do it. And Dylan stepped up like a fucking man.
Speaker 7: That snake.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to do that around his neck like a boa.
Speaker 7: Don't care how brave you are.
Speaker 11: I supposed to even allow that to happen in a demo like the budget's been cut and nobody, nobody knew that.
Speaker 1: Like this felt like the d team of safety, like there was no safety guard like that thing was crazy. Melanie Melody, Melanie was ready to kill him. Meloany was wrapped.
Speaker 7: It was like the cut too, and all of a sudden it was just.
Speaker 6: It was like a scarf at the met Gallon.
Speaker 1: I want to see Doug the June scrip hat with Melanie next to Anna Windoor. It's like Doug Melany as she clip. Can that please me? The image is Doug wearing Melanie and rass and like really giant, like gogga heels walking into the met Gala. That's incredible. Meanwhile, so then so then Melanie wanted to do it.
Speaker 7: She loved it.
Speaker 1: She loved Melanie about to fucking choke out him and and Dylan got the date.
Speaker 7: They won in the roast.
Speaker 1: You know what it should have won on the road. Sam was bombed. He's like Melady. Oh Keene said the phrase, I did it. I put on my big boy pants. This was a huge win for me.
Speaker 6: Maybe he was referring to this is the first time he didn't wear a diaper.
Speaker 8: My big white pants is a huge wind for me.
Speaker 1: I mean that is incredible. That was an incredible pras.
Speaker 7: Huge.
Speaker 1: It was a huge one. No self awareness of all of how many persents next to the fact that Dylan is choked out by Melanie. Melanie's choking out, Dylan felt like he really won the day a huge wind. Okay.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, so then then he gets his own date.
Speaker 1: So and then Dylan got the date and she's like, wow, I never had a partner step up for me, and I thought that includes Marcus, because Marcus didn't step up.
Speaker 8: I've never he didn't.
Speaker 1: I've never had a partner step up. Someone who loves hard, That's what I want. I want somebody who loves hard ferociously. That is what I'm wanting her true partnership. I think she wants, like an alpha dude to go to her dad and be like, what the fuck did you just say to your daughter? You know what I mean? Like, I think she was a tough guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it good for her.
Speaker 3: And you know what he like?
Speaker 1: He seemed mellow and cool and like he was smooth. I mean, that was a giants.
Speaker 7: Probably not.
Speaker 3: Running.
Speaker 2: That's why I wanted to say.
Speaker 6: Hakeem tries to volunteer and Dylan pushes him back.
Speaker 1: Wait are you saying he's wait?
Speaker 6: Hakeem is like, yeah, I'll do that. Well, you know, Dylan's definitely the first to speak and move, so he doesn't sort of deserved.
Speaker 2: Dylan was standing behind Wait a minute, hey, keimlid melody because he immediately was like, clearly he doesn't have a fear of snakes, so he wanted to redeem himself by Dylan.
Speaker 7: He would have killed him. She would have killed.
Speaker 1: With melody with his hair cut.
Speaker 6: No, no, push him aside gently with his hand like you, oh my god, that's yeah. You gotta look at that moment, it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Would have killed him always like you could be you look away for a second. You missed the best thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, so many things. I gotta write down. I miss that. Okay. So then she's like, well, look, will we find out that his parents got married? After six months? He goes my dad spoke up from my mom. The phrasing of that was like wow. And and he's played the same song every time she stepped in the car ever since.
Speaker 9: Old I'm like, okay, all ready for this, dad, y'all are I was like, how long have they been together?
Speaker 1: It's really still doing that?
Speaker 2: What song is something years? The song that's a very think that it doesn't matter what the song is says, any song you heard every go in the car?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know you want to be mine?
Speaker 3: You know you want to.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay it's rated there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, I'm to sixty four.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then and so then he's like, you know, she was all excited she played the song, and uh, you know, it just was like Thomas got jealous. On the ride back, we found out that all the guys going back were heated and angry going back to the house because and they're like, look, guys, we didn't get our time because Melanie she came and and joked out four people, and we hope that you can respect us tomorrow. And uh and uh, Dylan is feeling uh so Thomas is starting to get jealous. Uh, Dylan is feeling insecure on the date. He's like, look, I've been I've been having a hard time. I feel like I'm not fitting in. I'm not super chatty. I thought I was gonna come in and be chatty. And you know, I don't know if I'm totally off off guard here. And she's like, no, I see myself in you. I'm the same way. Then we find out he just took the m cat which like they're both talking m cats. Would you like he hasn't gotten his results yet? He was a shy kid. He played chess every day.
Speaker 2: I like Dylan.
Speaker 1: Dylan's a front runner. Dylan stands a chance. And then they start kissing outside and it was a pretty good kiss. Katie was I like Dylan.
Speaker 9: I think there's definitely a spark there, and he seems really cool. He seems very like yeah, normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I felt like she was horning for Dylan.
Speaker 8: I think he could definitely make it far.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's gonna win. I don't know yet, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 7: And she's a physician's assistant.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Student student physician assistant?
Speaker 2: Student?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 9: Wouldn't that be nice if they got together and they both actually went into the medical field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually really did. And like, you know what, I'm just gonna sell Tanner with the code. Okay, So then have an assistant, so true, So then they have Aaron is like, I can't stop thinking about Devin. He's such a pesest. There's unfinished business. It was very arrogant in that moment. So he's like, I'm gonna pull them aside. He's like, hey, man, have you behaved in an ice cream moment? This is like the first ice cream moment. There's two, there's a future moment. It hasn't happened again yet, so this is still about the ice cream on the first date when they were discovering Melbourne and he's like, you know, it's very ice cream one point.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, you just have an effect on other guys in the house. You're arrogant, you know, and you're not a good person. And he's like, you don't know anything about me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like, I got something I want to give you. It's a book that was given to my brother by Bennett.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just this there's crazy music and the book is called Principles of Self Growth.
Speaker 7: At least he didn't throw it in the water.
Speaker 1: A shocked that. He's like, Okay, I guess maybe I'll read this. I mean, even though he sucks, I felt like he dealt with Aaron in a way that like he sucks so hard and we're gonna deal with him again coming up. But I feel like he handled Aaron coming at him in a manner that was like okay, well this is enough for you. To decide. Yeah, I'll read your stupid okay man, Yeah, it's not really nice of you to say what kind of a person if I'm a good person or a bad person, But.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, meanwhile.
Speaker 1: We go and now we're at the cocktail party. We're in Victoria, Australia.
Speaker 7: But the morning of they have a conversation, right, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody agrees that the guys that didn't get time are gonna get to go first.
Speaker 6: Right, they don't, and nobody really signs anything, like they don't even really pinky swear, and they don't do anything, Devin says. Devin says, you know, I'll try to be more considerate. Like he makes no promises, no none, He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: So then she comes into makes a speech. Jesse Palmer has still not been seen on the grounds of Australia. No, there's been no Jesse Palmer going, Hey, Jenn, are you excited to hear?
Speaker 7: Even the day cards are like here we go to day cards.
Speaker 1: No, like, hey, guys, how are you feeling? This is a big thing, Like, there's no Jen, So you're about to how are you feeling? What are you looking for? There's none of that. She's all on her own here. Do you think maybe he didn't travel like right away because he had a baby.
Speaker 7: Baby, Yeah, he like just had a baby.
Speaker 2: Maybe you go to someone's graduation.
Speaker 1: The the Golden Back like the baby like very little.
Speaker 2: Sure, he said, look, you're just gonna have to do without me, and we can shoot around me.
Speaker 1: All other shows. He's on like three other shows, and.
Speaker 2: They finished shooting by the time they start airing, So I'm sure he said, just c g I mean, and that were like all right, all right.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So then there, so immediately she gives a toast, Devin steals her Immediately, Thomas the Swimmer is pissed. Aaron is like, whoa, I thought he read the book. It's like, well, bit, you just gave it him eight hours. Why would you think he read the whole book now, and that he's fixed, Like, okay, I thought he read the book. But then Grant goes, well, you gotta respect it. Dylan's got some big ball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, such a Dude's such a dude thing to say.
Speaker 1: He's got big ass ball. Meanwhile, Devin, he's like, wow, I just wanted to get talk to you before we got to chaotic, you know, And She's like, why would it be chaotic? He's like, you know, chaos just follows me. She's like, oh, that's not great, Like what do you mean. It's like, I'm just an outbound guy. I'm like, is that the phrasing? You're an outbound guy? Okay, you go hiking and you're an outur bound you work for hour bound. He's like, you know, I always get some good, some bad, some ugly of me. You're gonna get it. You're you're always. She's like, you're always yourself and I'm like, okay, well can you just reel in some of the bad and the uglies.
Speaker 2: She's into it, though it's weird. It's weird that she's he knows what's working.
Speaker 1: So then Thomas is like, I just spill really disrespected. So he's like, you know what I'm gonna pull. I'm gonna go in and interrupt. And rather than interrupt and be like, it's my time with the lady, he's like, Devin, can I talk to you? Idiot? Does such a.
Speaker 2: Bad stands him up?
Speaker 7: Come up, come with me, and by the way, talk.
Speaker 1: And this guy is a sweetheart. He had a really nice first episode, like you just look like a fool. And then so she hears them. She's by herself. They're fighting. He's like, you just sat in front of eight men and you said that you were gonna You're like, we're all chomping at the bit, but you went first, and you got told that you would respect our time. And he's like, whoa, whoa, whoa, And he I think he knew she could hear. He's like, you just objectified, Jem. She's a grown woman. She can decide when he and he was like whoa, and then and then and then he goes, you just interrupted to fight me. You didn't even pull her aside.
Speaker 2: I think because we see the shot of her sidled up, not sitting on the couch with the proeco.
Speaker 1: She's at the door in the corner with her ear horn.
Speaker 2: Devin can see the camera operator filming, so she knows right behind the door. So that's when he starts saying, you objectify.
Speaker 1: He was so good at it.
Speaker 2: What's his name? The poor little guy who tried to promise. He is not turned towards where the camera operator is shooting her, so he knew exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Grant back at the ranch goes I don't think we have a problem at all. He's got some big balls, and Sam is like Sam starts getting pissed, and Sam is the one that likes her like that, she likes the moss, and he's like, Devin is a two face fraud. Meanwhile, she's just sitting there all by herself. And then she comes in. She's and I think she overheard him say that. She goes, you, guys made the decision for me. You know, I'm sitting there alone. And then Thomas is like, oh fuck, I messed up. Did he get cut? He's still there.
Speaker 2: He's still there, but he knew he blew it.
Speaker 1: He was masculine.
Speaker 7: You can't come back.
Speaker 6: You ruined it, right, But he didn't get cut.
Speaker 5: To keep it.
Speaker 1: On one, I mean. So Sam pulls her aside and has such a good line. Look, it's hard for me to say, but I trust this whole process. You're a smart woman. After hearing her say you made the decision for me, he's like, I trust you. I trust your decisions. You know you And he's like, well you make me. She goes, hey, you make me a little bit flustered. I don't like that about you, And he's like, you bother me too, and then they started kissing. He goes, we gotta keep it PG, I love your finger here.
Speaker 2: She was into it.
Speaker 1: She was so into it, and he's like, you you bother me. She's like, you bother me too. This is like since Hannah Brand, who was also super horny for that awful guy that she moved the Luke that she moves a little platform for. I feel like this is the horniest. This is fun.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's trying to get it forget.
Speaker 1: It, specifically because because Hannah Brown was horny for.
Speaker 10: Luke, he's so dumb. Like when when she gives them the rose, he tries to say something else along those you bother me.
Speaker 7: It was like you you made me quake in my shoes.
Speaker 6: So stupid.
Speaker 7: She's like, she's like and she shushed it, like.
Speaker 1: Literally, don't don't speak please, it's the desperation.
Speaker 2: Oh god, please don't say something supid. You're so good to look at. Please don't don't bone it for me. Yeah, don't be you, don't be you.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I don't know what it is, but Sam and I have chemistry. He confuses me. It's like, not really, you're just super hot. For like, you're it's not even confused. There's something to be confused about it.
Speaker 7: He's like, you pissed me off.
Speaker 2: You would get away with it too, kissed me up, you would get away with her. She'd be like, what we you may be so fucking mad. She would fall prey to the rules of the game. She would fully fall prey to being negged.
Speaker 6: Yes, meanwhile, yeah, right, well, because it's interesting compared to all the guys that are just only just trying.
Speaker 2: To win her over just being nice.
Speaker 1: I also didn't say that when they h the vanilla ice cream, when she said, you don't like vanilla, you liked mint chip, and he goes, I like you. That was a good line that Dylan had about that. He's got lines ready, he's.
Speaker 2: Got him ready to go to though.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the guy Jonathan with the glasses, who was all wrapped up, they got to kiss too.
Speaker 7: She kissed everybody.
Speaker 1: She kissed everybody, which was sort of fun. And she's like he's like and he was like, I'm gonna put you first, and I like to laugh. She's like, I'm looking for that too, and then they kiss and she's like, I think we have the same outlooking life, laughing, putting me first kissing. Then we have the pet photographer comes and he was like yeah. He was like, were you more into the snake or me? He was like, you like it's fun, it's flirty. I like Spencer. She may have a Spencer. Yeah, she liked doctor Banana.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean she I feel like she started to open up more and start having more fun.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you've got a banana tattoo and didn't even mention it.
Speaker 7: You're so fool.
Speaker 6: I think she even got intoxicated a little.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 1: That's fun, that's fun.
Speaker 2: But would we all agree that her hottest kiss was with Sam sure contractor.
Speaker 1: She was good for her. So then Thomas was like, I don't tolerate disrespect, and Dylan, you embarrassed yourself. And then so they're outside and some dude that I have no idea who he is, Like it was either or Austins, the site physiotherapist who looks like he's gonna like hypnotize you something feels like this necklace, this lanyard.
Speaker 7: He didn't get it this week.
Speaker 1: He got cut the lanyard. He looked like a mentalist, Like there is I wouldn't have kept him either. And now when you've got you can keep, why would you keep Thomas when you can keep a key a star? Okay, so that Melanie got a rose, Melanie ros and Spider. So then so then they're outside, He's like, why do you put down your drink, Thomas, I'm not here to fight you. Fucking Dylan is a really good fighter, a really good fighter.
Speaker 3: We know this.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like, I mean, de Devin, how do we know? I feel like he's not a fighter. Like he's good at saying arguing why did you put your glass on here to fight you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't think Thomas was ever intending to take a swing at Devon, but then he made it look like, oh, you're taking away hurd and you want to fist fight me?
Speaker 2: Like he knows how long he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 8: It's very very manipula.
Speaker 7: He's good.
Speaker 1: He's very good at it. He's really good at it. If we fought, like yeah, and he's like, why are you strictly thinking about me? And he was shut the fuck up. It was it was a lot.
Speaker 6: It was a lot.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: So then we get to the Rose ceremony and the order was wild. She gave it to Austin we've never heard from at all. First, then Hakeem was never too of course, was number two. Senser, the pet photographer was number three. Hold, I just lost. Then we got Then we got Jeremy, who is the guy that slew the car in. He got a rose number four. I don't know what he sucks. Then we have Jonathan, who is cute. Then we have I don't know who that says. Then then she gives it to sam Am. He's like, oh, you're keeping me on my toes.
Speaker 6: Didn't work.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: She's like, okay, yeah, like.
Speaker 7: Face you, I'm gonna got you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna gout you, I'm gonna shot my pants in the.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna hold you too long.
Speaker 1: So then she cut. She cut Johann, who was like, I didn't even get to tell you that. I was like, I need this, I need this, and I didn't to tell you that I'm Forbes thirty under thirty. I need this because I think he wanted to be the Bachelor. I think he wanted to come on, but he needed it. He got cut, and then uh Tomasca cut did Sam and eyelash, Carlarget.
Speaker 7: Did eyelash get cut? No, He's still there, He's still there.
Speaker 5: I don't think Tomascott got cut.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's cross it.
Speaker 7: So Moses gone, right, Brian got cut?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 1: Ricky is Ricky? Yeah, Brian is Ricky still there?
Speaker 5: Ricky is not there?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is Kevin is gone?
Speaker 5: Kevin's gone, is.
Speaker 2: Gone, Ricky's gone, Moses gone, Matt is gone, Thomas.
Speaker 1: Is still there, the mentalist, Dakota's gone.
Speaker 7: Brian sam And is still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. I want you guys to guess in order the top three, and we're going to do a tweet of the week.
Speaker 14: Cheese that's you, and it's for the money for their grand followers, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Okay. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll go first?
Speaker 1: Okay, Rob in order? Three to one? Who is it going to be?
Speaker 7: In order? Okay? Three will be?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 7: Is going to be?
Speaker 1: How far is Devon gonna make it? Hometown's at least?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, Devin, No, God, I hope not.
Speaker 3: You think so?
Speaker 7: Okay? I think three.
Speaker 2: He likes him.
Speaker 7: I think he thinks.
Speaker 8: Everyone else off.
Speaker 3: She is all.
Speaker 1: I think he'll get to number four. I think he'll get to number four.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm gonna do Jonathan's three.
Speaker 1: Okay, which one is Jonathan? Oh yeah, Jonathan's a qutie with the glass.
Speaker 7: Sam M two okay? And then Dylan is the winner.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think that's a really good gas. Okay, Katie, you go, who's your three? Two?
Speaker 9: I think Devon's gonna make it far because she's like feeling it. I think he's I think he's gonna make it far, and then like hopefully he fucks it up for himself because like, okay, doesn't no, I'm saying three, okay, great, so okay, I'll say.
Speaker 1: Him three for now, Okay, Number two I don't know, Grant okay. And then number one Dylan, sure, I don't know, okay, Sam, you know what's Sam M?
Speaker 8: And then Dylan. I think she liked Dylan. I feel like there was a connection.
Speaker 7: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I agree, I haven't and I feel like I.
Speaker 9: Feel like sam M and Devin will like somehow fuck it up for them, So yeah, I agree, at least I hope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they edited the future thing. Sam Ad looks like he fucks it up, Okay, Doug three two one.
Speaker 6: She yells at somebody get out of here. Yeah, and that's somebody's not gonna be No. I think it might be Devon, but I'm agreeing that he might go real far.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's gonna be so two.
Speaker 6: Would be three's Devin.
Speaker 1: Two's Jonathan and Jonathan with the glasses.
Speaker 6: He's a cute Number one is Dylan.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't think samm is gonna make it to the top three.
Speaker 6: I think samm is also gonna like he like does that thing where he's like kind of making body language like he wants to fight somebody. Whenever things start going.
Speaker 1: Weird, start twitching, he gets Melanie. He gets Melanie. So he's Melanie.
Speaker 6: He's just been waiting to step in when Devin slows down.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see.
Speaker 6: You can't be that he's gonna be the new Devin. But it's gonna. I think it's gonna screw him up. He's gonna go before Devin.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, Page all right.
Speaker 2: Secretary of his day, Grumber three, I think just I like him, and based on his reactions to how other people behave Marvin I like Marvin. I think Marvin might be interesting.
Speaker 1: He get cut, he's gone, was cool.
Speaker 3: I like Marvin.
Speaker 2: All right, then I guess, Okay, so it's gonna be well, you're you're out. Number three, Number three is to go. Number three is Dylan. Number two is Grant, and I think she's going to be into sam M. I think she's going with the with the Myrtle Beach contractor. Okay, sam M is gonna win it.
Speaker 1: Okay, doctor em what have we got here?
Speaker 5: Doctor m?
Speaker 4: Okay, I would say doctor tomorrow, Doctor John, I'm just joking.
Speaker 5: H Number three sam M. I think he's going to go far because she wants to bone zone him.
Speaker 1: He's definitely getting a fantast she wants.
Speaker 5: A fantasy suit with him. And then she'll send him home because he's a dipshit. And he says, I love you in a weird way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, specific now you're making me regrets.
Speaker 1: Say fun.
Speaker 4: And then Jonathan number two, because he's cute. He seems normal.
Speaker 5: After he took all his face burns, heeled.
Speaker 1: He's so cute after his face burn.
Speaker 5: After all the skin grass, he was actually quite cute.
Speaker 1: He's so cute.
Speaker 4: And then final Dylan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go number three, Sam m Bone Zone City. Yeah, for sure, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna go number three, number three Jonathan Okay, number two Dylan. I think Dumb Dumb is gonna win. I think Hornie will win because she says I always picked the wrong guy. And I'm not stopping now.
Speaker 5: But do we feel like what's that ending twist where she's like, bat shot has never done this.
Speaker 1: I think that she's gonna me she's gonna propose because in the same way that she said, would you take my last name?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: I think she's gonna get down on one day. She's gonna propose. Good for you, That's what I think. I think that she's taken it all. Okay. I think that our sweet Julie is giving out sleep crowns. Okay, great, so Julie, if you guys win a sleep CROWND. I've been traveling with it. Can I just say I fly with it everywhere? I love it. I now use it just as a wooby. I don't even put it on my face. I hold it? Do you How did you bring it to Europe? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do both.
Speaker 4: It just is always around my body at all times.
Speaker 7: I put it under my neck, the back of my neck. I put it over my eyes. I do it like a wooby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that Alicia. Alicia uses it. How does she use it on her face? Or does she hold it?
Speaker 6: I try, I'm in the other room.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you how do you?
Speaker 2: Steve loves it. I'm going to take it away from him.
Speaker 1: How does Steve?
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to take it on a flight. How I'm going to use it? Layers on it.
Speaker 1: I got a text from Jim Jefferies because he got one after the season holding it on a trip, saying how much he loves it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take it on a plane trip.
Speaker 1: It's so even, just even the fabric of the pillow. Katie, how do you use it? I just put it on my face like you're still crown? Like well, if you want your own sleep Crown and you want a discount, go to sleep Crown dot com backslash w y a t R discount code Dracula. You guys, we got some reviews. That's okay. This is what we need.
Speaker 6: This is what we need.
Speaker 1: We need these to like get it. So we're up to two thy four hundred and ninety four. Oh we're so close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're almost there.
Speaker 1: Borrow your kid's devices to the Apple store. Go to the Apple store, borrow your when you're out with your girlfriends that like just bor just beel like, hey, can I use your phone for a second, and just go to the podcast app and just like, at this point, it's the diehards that are gonna do it, so just like take your cousin's phone and just literally be like, great pod. It doesn't even have to be long. But here's a lovely review. Five stars. Love this part from KG Struck. I used to watch the Bachelor franchise with my family as a way to bond with my mom and sister, and I would always pair my watches with this podcast. We all stop watching the show over the years, but I could never give up this podcast. It makes me laugh so much and I genuinely look forward to when I see new episodes drop art and is so hilarious. Thank you and a fantastic costrunk you. She truly gets the best guess and it feels like I'm hanging out with my friends every week, regardless of who is on the roster. Special shout out to the Productive team, Katie Money and doctor Binyana. I especially love all the tangents and talk about becoming a champion. It's now become a mantra for me when I picked up running last year and now I'm becoming a champion and running a half marathon in the fall being hilarious and amazing as always, that always makes me feel so good. I mean, truly, life is I really feel like half marathon is hard. Running is hard, and like it was like even though I present a super like outgoing, my default mode can be a little boo radly and I always have oh same and I have to remind myself that life happens outside of my house and I do allow for retreating. But like I've just been trying to say yes to the things that I'm maybe used to say no no, or like allowing like you know, just allowing myself to dare myself just to like stay for ten more minutes from something I might have run, like at a party that I might go. I'm nervous, like and just be like, what are you just say for like ten more minutes I talked to like two people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get that I'm I'm I'm inherently a loner, but then I have been trying to push myself.
Speaker 1: The fact that you even just went to Sweden with a group and people. I mean, that's amazing. And your tennis group is very social.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, great, great group of people. Love them all.
Speaker 1: Here's another one, five stars, an absolute delight from the Wolfman. I discovered this gem of a podcast through Arden's dough Boys appearance years back, and I've been listening ever since. I have one that I recorded that's coming up. That was really fun.
Speaker 4: Oh it's exciting.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you off air when I reviewed it was fun. I'm one of those listeners who doesn't watch the actual Bachelor or Bachelor at TV shows. I sense a theme here. Nobody watches the show. Recently, however, I made friends with a couple show watchers, and it's been fun to compare notes between them and this podcast. That's so funny. I love the variety of guests Arden has on. Everyone brings humor in fun while also sharing the occasional nugget of a relationship ADVICEY all right, keep up the amazing work. Oh I feel like I might have read that last week, but I'm gonna keep it because I liked it anyway. How funny was Seth Herzog last week?
Speaker 4: So funny, He's funny, he's fun one.
Speaker 1: He's a great.
Speaker 4: Guess he'll be great on the Live Show New York.
Speaker 1: Oh my God. And Jordan Carlos is so great. He's a fun and he's writing a book on relationships, so.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear his take on these new guys this season.
Speaker 1: Agree, and I feel like I would like to ask Doug, Paget and Rob to come. So maybe one of them will come. I hope, so I think they might. I felt like one of them. I feel like one of them wanted to. Okay, so we got a couple of emails. This is from Jennifer Whiteford and the subject line is Canadian Clarification. Fantastic subject line, hi Arden, Anna, Katie, Animal and exquisite guests. I love your podcast so much and I'm so happy that you're all. You all are finally back for GEN season. I wanted to use my canadianness to clear up Thomas A's profession, which since I keep getting confused when you all laughed at him for being a physiotherapist, this did not sound weird to me, so I figured it must be a Canadian thing. I looked it up and it is. Okay, here we go, So maybe ibut I call him a hypnotist. He's a wizard who's gonna hypnotize me. Here in Canada we'd say physiotherapist. We're in the United States, you would say physical therapist.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So he's not a wizard. So well, I can't speak to anything else about Thomas a being good or bad. I can at least say that his profession isn't being a crook or a wizard. Thank you all for the podcast that brings so much late in my life every week. Love Jennifer and Betty. And then she check a picture.
Speaker 8: Oh look at the Betty.
Speaker 1: Good Betty, Betty's a star. We also got another nice email here we go from Mandy Alprin nine to eleven Truther clarification. Oh okay, hello all, so happy to have you back. One bit of clarification. The guy who said he thought nine to eleven was an inside job. Rakota was not Dakota, the Somalie who is eliminated, but allegedly it's Devon.
Speaker 8: I believe that.
Speaker 1: Who wants to have her nailsun all the time. I point this out because he's still there and I get the feeling that dem will keep him around for a while.
Speaker 8: Apparently it is Devin that like actually really.
Speaker 5: Checks out for me. Yeah wait, I'm connecting the dots.
Speaker 1: Sarah, No, I need you all because I can't find out any spoilers. I need somebody to do. We need one outsider to be our We need an outside third party to now do some googling and see is who's right? Is it Lorie saying that it's the Somalier or is it Devon? So is it the Sama? Who's the nine eleven Truther? I also wanted to include a picture of my cat, Jasper, who is a rescue I named Jasper after one of my favorite places in the world, which is when the locations Joey and his women went to last season. I got Jasper a few months into the pandemic. He's been such a lifesaver. I love him so much and as you will see in the second picture, he loves to stand on his hind lane to look out the window. Thanks for bringing the joy that you bring me. Wow, Wow, Jasper's legs per day.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jasper a supermodel I wish I.
Speaker 1: Had Jasper's leg I'm in no corky on Jasper legs for days, honey, Naomi Campbell right there? Holy okay, Jasper, I see you, honey. Can I just say how happy it makes me that when people email us, they also email us their animals, and people adopt because they know that that's who we are. All right, let's go back and we'll try to We'll do tweet as a post of the week and figure out who's gonna win. All right, are you ready for to help us, to help us pick out?
Speaker 7: Yes, here we go.
Speaker 1: We've got some funny ones. Today. I felt like, Okay, here we go. I'll read like eight Here we go, chanty peace cat.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: This was from this is on threads. If you want to do it on threads, it's at selling hosey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not selling.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I would respect Aaron Moore if instead of giving Devin a book and saying I have something for you, he just reached in his pocket and pulled out a mid little finger.
Speaker 8: That's really good.
Speaker 5: I really think that he should have just done that.
Speaker 2: It would have been better.
Speaker 1: Here's another one that I like. This is from missus Wright a Girl without a Tap. Did Keem fly with the rest of the guys to Australia or did he just attach Jeremy's corvette to his balloons because he walked with all the balloons? Okay, this is for here the right reasons, at for the right reasons. Nothing makes me feel more nostalgic for the Brachelor franchise than a bunch of men shouting a woman's name off of a bridge.
Speaker 5: A bridge, a balcony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so good, it's so good. Trash Car at Trash Car sixty nine. Aaron dealing with Devon is the hardest thing anyone has ever had to do. Marcus, So yeah, I literally got blown off. Okay, here we go. H this is missus right, A girl without attack Aaron. I don't want to be dramatic, but Devon attacking me and my pearls was more brutal than Pearl Harbor. This was at Lavender Hayes at Purple Haze, dying that Aaron is giving Devon the same treatment that Bennett gave Noah. Producers missed an opportunity by not having the bros on the same season. All right, we'll just do two more. Miss v at pre school quats. Sam m is a walking advertisement for the HPV vaccine.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 5: That's one that's too almost.
Speaker 1: Here's another one from her, Miss Miss V at preschool quats. Tonight on The Bachelorette, Thomas demonstrates how to dry up a woman's vagina in ten minutes or less. Well, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like uh HPV HPV versus the yes, I think?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, all right, here we go. This is from miss V at preschool quats. Sam m is a walking advertisement for the HPV vaccine or uh uh shanty, Peacecat, I would respect Aaron Moore. Instead of giving Devin a book and saying I have something for you, he just reached into his pocket and pulled out a middle finger. Bring that back middle finger or HPV Doug middle finger? Okay, pageant middle finger middle finger.
Speaker 4: I have to go middle finger because the HPV one is triggering.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, it's yours and it's our first threads.
Speaker 5: We make threads worth your time.
Speaker 1: Threads, wind vibes, funeral vibes, res vibes, chanty, peacecat, you won yourself a slave crown. Email us your mailing address at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com I'd respect very nervous to get it. Give in a book and sating house something for you. Just reach it, pull out a middle finger pageant browster, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Please watch watch Criminal Minds Evolution on Paramount Plus Thursday nights. But it's streaming so it's available all the time. You want what you want?
Speaker 1: Excit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like having a job.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: If any of you are going to be in the New York area and you want to perform with us, we're going to be doing our show Saturday night. It's such a fun venue. The Bellhouse is Bellhouses. There's really good time when we did it. So get your ticket. I don't know if the ticket link is up, but get your tickets to New York where we're definitely doing it Saturday, October fifth. Seth Herzog's doing it, Jordan Carlos is doing it. We're gonna try to get We're gonna try to get some of the golden back. I was waiting to reach out to the Golden Bachelorettque to like, you know, They're like, I'll wait like two more weeks. But if you guys are in the New York area, if anybody wants to come.
Speaker 5: Would get there.
Speaker 1: It was gonna be and maybe we could get to come down from Canada our kids, if you guys would be so. It was so it was the show was wild time. It was wild. It was so fucking fun. It's wild. So if any of you, we would love to have you. What would you like to promote?
Speaker 3: Rob?
Speaker 10: Well, speaking of asses out, I'm on the new season of The Boys your ass out.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Rob has an in one incredible scene that I literally was watching and started screaming. I was so excited.
Speaker 1: How do you feel? I feel great.
Speaker 7: It's very funny. It's funny. It's watch it.
Speaker 1: My god, wait a minute, good for you. I've been nude on camera, yeah, twice. And my mom my mom was alive when I booked it. I was like, I never I booked it. I'm filming tomorrow. I booked it today. I am filming tomorrow. And she was like, I was like, are you okay? She was like, who cares? You've got a cute little body. I made that God ship, you don't show that body, girl.
Speaker 7: That's what Viv was, you know. Viv My mom like she was like she loved it. She was like, well, I loved it. I played Splinter. She was like, I'm Splinter's mom.
Speaker 4: It's really well done.
Speaker 1: Will you please bring Viv back on the park?
Speaker 7: I know I will. She's coming to visit, so maybe let me know one let's book it in. Okay, we'll book it in.
Speaker 1: Did she watching the show?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, she'll watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me know when she's coming, so we can make sure the books show around you and for sure, for sure, maybe I can get Heightener to come down.
Speaker 7: It'd be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Doug, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 6: I will be doing Douglas Movies in San Diego on Wednesday, July twenty fourth, tho, you know, night before Comic Con starts.
Speaker 1: I want to just say, if you guys have never been to a live Doug Loves Movie show, it is so fun.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: It's like and the amount of effort like Doug builds these I love playing games, and like, like Doug puts in so much effort to build his show out and there, and the games that he builds are so funny.
Speaker 2: It's shocking.
Speaker 1: It's it's such the amount of work that you do. You know is a pre game like the effort put in. It's such a fun show is always a fun show. So if you have never gone to see, you should go see. If you're in the San Diego.
Speaker 6: Area, Yes, and sunny Vale, California. Rooster T Feathers on August.
Speaker 1: Are you doing de Gloves Movies afternoon?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 6: All of my dates are at Doug Lovesmovies.
Speaker 1: Do so that and that's pretty close to like San Francisco and stuff.
Speaker 6: You could go, Oh yeah, Bay area. It's beautiful, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's truly such a fun and it's like an afternoon show you could easily go, like, and that's a great club.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, thank you for supporting my plugs.
Speaker 1: We love your plugs, Doctor Banana, kt money. We have our Patreon.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have our Patreon.
Speaker 5: We're talking below deck med Yeah. I don't have anything from other than I'm not selling host mee. If you guys want to tweet the week, threads me or you can still tweet at me even though I'm private at Anna host on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, also, side note for those of you who are our Patreon people. Paige Distorbo started following me on Instagram and I'm about to go film something in Charleston, and my gold from started following Southern arm Yes, oh my god, and from summer House started following I'm obsessed with her and so my goal is to keep sort of commenting on her pose and then slide into her DMS when I'm filming in Charleston.
Speaker 2: I think she's very funny.
Speaker 7: I love her.
Speaker 1: I think she's I want to try to like be confriends with you.
Speaker 2: Will you will?
Speaker 1: I want to Yeah, Okay, sorry Katie Money.
Speaker 9: As always, please go to your local shelter and adopt foster dog, especially here in LA.
Speaker 1: It's so full.
Speaker 8: It's really really sad, so please health out.
Speaker 3: If you can.
Speaker 1: And there's a woman that I met because Mittens was sick. And I met a woman who had just found a cat that she had a broken leg that she decided to keep. And there's three more little kittens and the mama that are so if you're in the LA area and you want to foster a cat or kittens, or if you want a cat or a kitten, message us at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com. Because it was such a cute little kitten and this woman was so sweet and like she can't take them all because she just lives in an apartment. So like, if anybody wants a cat or a kitten, you're open to fostering, let me know and I can help get you in touch. All right, everybody, what fun?
Speaker 7: I missed you all, missed you too.
Speaker 1: I'm so thankful for your time. I love you all, And thanks to our listeners, and come to our show October fifth in New York Bill House.
Speaker 4: We'll put the ticket link up. Look out for it.
Speaker 6: Okay, bye bye, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get all up in your tonight.
Speaker 7: I feels so good.
Speaker 3: I just got one of the questions, where you rex up this roll? Will you accept this roll?
Speaker 13: Listen to your words up these rolls, listen to your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this Rose is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.