Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario thonuspets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Simon bows in Paras Olympics with three goals won silver. She took silver in the floor exercise, which is her favorite best event, Jessica and Drotti one goal after finishing behind the Americans and three other events. During the twenty twenty four game, a picture went viral of Simon and Jordan Childs bound down to Jessica and Roddick, who has overcome three seventeen eighteen and nineteen three ACL tears that needed to be prepared.
Speaker 2: Simone spoke about saying, she's so amazing.
Speaker 1: She's a queen, and she's the first and this is the first all black podium, so it's super exciting for us. She's such an excitement to watch, and then all the fans in the crowd all cheered for her, so it's just the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Marlon Humphrey, Yeah, see, listen. I don't think Marlin understood the backstory to why they were praising her not only winning gold, but you know, some of the things that she had to overcome to even be back competing.
Speaker 1: I don't think Marlin understood that.
Speaker 4: I think he's seeing it from the standpoint of you guys representing us, and here you are praising someone else and bound down to them because they were in gold. But Marlon didn't understand the context on why they were doing so.
Speaker 1: And so I'm sure, huh, shouldn't you do that before you press seeing?
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know, but you know when you see it, when you look at it as a competitor, Marlon is a great competitor, that great DV for the Ravens. When you when you see something like that, the first thing you thought like.
Speaker 1: Oh man, look what we're doing.
Speaker 4: We lost, we not we didn't get gold, and we're sitting there bowing down. But he didn't understand the backstory on why they were How many.
Speaker 1: Times how many times did we heard great players, other great players say Tom Brady to go? We heard Lamar Jackson that is that disgusting? You compete against him? And he said you to go. We've seen players say that to Aaron Donald. We've seen players say that the ground. We've seen other players is that disgusting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or do we need to know the backdrop, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The backstory, Yeah, I think just on the world stage, I think in his lens he sees it a little different. So I think now I'm sure if if if he rough with any feathers, he might be probably apologize by now. And you know, every everybody's gonna have their own opinion on the way they dissect things that they do see.
Speaker 1: And I just that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Tough one, tough on.
Speaker 1: That's why you read before you press saying saying that, Yeah, why you study and understand because he looks foolish with his tweet everybody. I'm sure he got two million, and ain't nobody say you right, Marlin. I bet you ain't got one person that said that he was right.
Speaker 4: He had another tweet he sent out where you say that Brazilians killing me on Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, look.
Speaker 1: On his head, boy, it's kind of like Tom look at look at Thomas Davis.
Speaker 2: Overcame three A cls to play fourteen.
Speaker 1: Years Carolina Panther.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Think he ended his career with the He went to the Chargers too, didn't He didn't play a year with the Chargers, But yeah, I think so. But anyway, but I'm saying, when someone overcomes something of that magnitude and you make it to the world stage and you win a gold medal, how many people would have just given up? It's forced three a CL tearffs and a CL. Terrors with women are a little different because they don't have the bone density and they don't have the muscle mass that men have. So a lot of times women have a high rate of retears because they don't have the big quads. They don't have to to distribute that force. I just did, like I said, Hey, it's him, it's his his opinion. He feels that it's disgusting. That's his opinion. But I just don't. I just don't get what he helped with you hope to accomplish. But I just needed to say what was disgusting about it? I mean, like you said, he needed context, We need context why he thought it was disgusting? Had you not seen these women competing? Did you not hear some own bioles say she's amazing given what she's overcome and to be back here. Oh see, he didn't see that part.
Speaker 4: He just saw he just saw on Twitter them just bound down, that's all.
Speaker 1: And the first thing.
Speaker 4: The first reaction as a competitor that he is, Hey, why are we back? Why are we bound down to the person who did win gold? Without any context?
Speaker 1: Simon Bile says, hey, mother had eight kids, took a bunch of jobs just to send her away. She went away without her family, she got a CL's tear. It's not like Brazil. It's loaded. We've seen the stories. Even if you don't know, never been to Brazils, we know what the probellas are. Oh yeah, that's the poorest of the poor. Yes, sir, And for her to overcome that and to get to this point, she should be committed. Hopefully she most decorated Brazilian male or female uh in gymnastics history. Hopefully they have a hero's Hopefully they have a hero's welcome or when when she gets home. But like I said, I just like you said, he needed I knew. I want to know context. What were you thinking, Marlon when you tweeted that? What did you hope to accomplish? Yeah, Marly, you gotta let us know. If you don't let us know, I'm gonna make you cover me what you want. Michelle Obama says, I'm still I'm still not over this beautiful moment of sisterhood and sportsmanship. You can just feel the love shining through these ladies. Congrats Rebecca, Jordan and Simon the Olympic Game said this is everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a good moment moment. It was a great moment because I not only did I watch it, I understood why they were doing it. Now they're still what the young lady had to overcome to be back on the world stage representing her country.
Speaker 1: So it's really dope. It's really dope.
Speaker 2: Controversy did not end there.
Speaker 1: Oh. Joe michaela Skinner, the former teammate who's been running, who has the things to say as someone bound to call off the alleged bullid she received over the tip for tap Kayler released the video Let's take a Let's watch this video.
Speaker 5: Joe, I am really heartbroken over it, but not just heartbroken because it isn't how I feel or even what I previously said. The heartbroken because Simone's latest post and others that followed it field in other waves of hateful comments, DMS, articles and emails. My family and my friends don't deserve to be caught in across fire here. They've done nothing so to simone, I am asking you directly and publicly to please put a stop to this. Please ask your followers to start.
Speaker 4: We plan victim, were playing victim now, so you can't. You came the same energy, the same for every action, there's a reaction. You understand that you understand what you were doing when you said what you said. You understand the consequences that came behind what you were doing and what you said.
Speaker 1: And who you were talking about.
Speaker 4: You knew that this is the this is the why the play. Oh I'm so heard?
Speaker 1: Oh death threat? Like what are we doing? So dramatic? So dramatic?
Speaker 2: Unk they hit me with that?
Speaker 1: Women or jump on my timeline, say something insulting and then when I hit when I when you hey, oh Joe, cause you know I'm sitting on a thousand jokes. I'm on number nine, so you know what I'm saying. I got nine other nine and one to go. So when I, when I, when I, when I come back? Oh that's how you talk to black women. So I just asked for are you black? Before or after you insult to me? I just need to know, right, Oh, your mama's a black woman. Yeah, but my mama ain't talking to me like that, my sister, my daughters, You don't okay, fire, I don't have I don't have any control over your actions, just like you don't have control over those consequences that come with what I say to you afterwards. See, you want to control the actions and the consequences. It don't work like that. It don't work like that.
Speaker 2: Which one do you want to control?
Speaker 1: It don't work like that.
Speaker 4: You can't throw You can't throw the stone. You can't throw the rock and had your hand man.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't do that. It don't work like that.
Speaker 4: You you know, And they love, they love, they love the that the whole.
Speaker 1: I'm so hurt.
Speaker 4: Oh, everyone around me doesn't deserve this. They don't deserve that. I'm getting that there, Me.
Speaker 1: And Simon Biles, Jordan Chiles, Sony Lee, Jay Carrey. They didn't deserve for you to say, ain't nobody ask you that? Just like you went on that your platform and said what you said. It wasn't like you was commentating for NBC. You weren't commentating for Peacock. Had you said, you know what, saman I look soony? Lee is the reigning Olympic all around Champ. We know Simon Bowles is she's the greatest gymnast ever. Uh, you know, maybe a little bit more experienced. But I trust this team for you to say they've gotten lazy. You started bringing the things into the plate. Nobody even asked you about insulting everyone outside of Simon. Yes, and so Simon said, somebody hacked my Twitter. I'm logged off. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: Oh man, classic ro roll the rock, hide your hand and play victim.
Speaker 1: Your actions, you control your actions. Oh Joe, you don't get you don't. That's a lot of times people like you don't get this hurt me and then tell me how long I get the greed. Oh that's a good one. Really, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's what your parents just say. Shut up you and that ain't hurt you.
Speaker 1: Did? I tell you what, Give me the bill and let me put something on you and let me see it, let me see how you feel. Right. But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get it now. I mean, someone can do what she wants to do.
Speaker 1: If someone wants to say, hey, guys, you know that's not you know we do we don't do bullying. But it's take these women and then.
Speaker 4: Hey, people to talk about bullying and oh they talking. Get on Twitter, Get off Instagram, get off TikTok.
Speaker 1: That's what got you in trouble to begin with, because when you put that mess out, O Joe, get off, she wasn't log out. Yes, if she was on NBC and she's offering an analysis, Okay, she offered analysis on her own platform. Okay, some own bowls and the US gymnasty team their supporters.
Speaker 2: Told you, wouldn't they follow you?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't cry for me Argentina.
Speaker 6: Now, oh, no, cry for me Argentina.
Speaker 1: So that's my jam. What do you know about that? Oh Joe, she called him lazy?
Speaker 2: Do you understand what it takes to be a gymnast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry. Lazy and lazy is the last thing. Lazy is the last.
Speaker 2: Thing you are.
Speaker 1: But hey, that need to hear there?
Speaker 2: You could sa if you're around it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you what it was like to growing up in my home because I was around my brother and sister. I can tell you how my grandmother, my grandfather raised us, so forth and so on. How do you get to speak to something that you're not around. It's not like I can see if you've been in that situation. But to say lazy, why would you even why would you even say that about your teammates?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're cool, if y'all.
Speaker 4: Cool, hey, then you know they probably not cool. And it probably word of mouth somebody else hated, somebody else hating from the outside that might be in that environment. So you're gonna regurgitate based on something you heard that's probably not even true, and it ain't true by looking at the goddamn results results of what everyone is accomplished.
Speaker 1: Again, how many times? What the last five Olympics they won the all around title? Now we got what three the last three years? We've got the last three all around champs? Mm hmm and small one, uh got a got a gold and we got a silver. We got gold. Come on now, oh and what do we get? We get we got silk, We got golden.
Speaker 2: Bras in the all around.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm mm hmm. Twenty year old American wrestler and Matt A Lore made history today and with the gold medal and the women's sixty eight kilogram division, becoming the youngest US wrestler male or female to win Olympic to win an Olympic gold medal.
Speaker 2: You watch it. I watched it.
Speaker 1: She won three nothing dominating. Let me tell me this is the one?
Speaker 4: Did she did? She wrestle the Asian that was really bow legged, the bow legged Asian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 4: And and at the end, right before, right before the match was over, she was smiling. She was she was she was smiling in the mouth. That might be the one that I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't see. I just I just watch this match, and uh, I watched. He was sensational. She graded the clinch. I watched the uh the Cuban Lopez a big.
Speaker 4: Boy five five yeah, five forty. Greco wrestling, Yeah, oh, Choe, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the last deliver, I mean he got scored, he got penalty points, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I think the last deliver they said nobody's.
Speaker 1: Scored on it. Yeah, oh, Joe. Like I like wrestling, I like weight lifting, and so I followed. I like freestyle a little better than I like Greco Roman. But I thought Alexander Carrillon was the greatest Greco Roman wrestler ever. He lost the Rouel and Gardener. He was going for four four medals. He had been unbeaten, unscored on in a decade. Yeah, un beaten, unscored on. He was blanking folks, this young man, this he and young forty one years of age. Yeah. He took his boots offt wrestling shoes off, set him in the middle of the floor.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: What else you got to prove? You got five gold you got five Olympic goals. You're a world champ. You're the greatest Greco Roman wrestler, regardless of the vision. Yeah, in the history, Yeah, I remember, I remember them days. Man, did you did you wrestle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My brothers and cousins, Oh.
Speaker 4: Noah, Noah wrestled in high school. I wrestled that beach had man. I was state champing nineteen ninety three. I'll never forget man, damn. Oh joe, good days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what did you wrast You wrestled in the sixty kilo?
Speaker 1: Who you nah? Back then?
Speaker 4: I wrestled one forty five, one forty five state champed, six.
Speaker 1: Eight state champ.
Speaker 6: Oh Joe, I did, man, look at my technique? What you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Look at your technique? Stay tamed, man, You too far away?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: If it to scoop your ass.
Speaker 6: Did you see how you get up under there? See how get up under there?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you think that guy gonna let you have that kind of distance?
Speaker 2: Oh he No, but not.
Speaker 6: This This is head right here, this is head.
Speaker 1: We we locked up. He locked up.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, I pull him listen, uh, listen to.
Speaker 1: Me now, Okay, I got ahead. Okay, let me see. Let me see where your top handed. Huh. Let me see where your top haad it is? Okay, right, okay, yeah, this is hair is okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Boom, I locked and I dip.
Speaker 1: When I go down, I come up under him. First of all, he's not gonna let you do that, because he's gonna control your left arm. He's not gonna live you. No, no, he not. Now, he a't gonna better to control it. He's gonna control it.
Speaker 6: Because you gotta remember, I'm all in one motion. Everything is an emotion. I'm just showing you in slow motion right now.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you, oh Joe, when you go in to the clints like that, he's gonna control your left arm.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna let you get that kind of separation.
Speaker 1: Now. See, he not gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 4: You got to think this back in ninety two, they weren't that experience back then. They won't that experience back then.
Speaker 6: Ninety two state State Wrestling Champ.
Speaker 1: Boy, look me up, google it. I bet you see it. I want to see that. Yeah, it's the Florida Boy. Y'all different? Oh yeah, we do some, we do some of everything.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, y'all believe oh yo with the State Wrestling champ. Yeah, it's it's on Google ad tail.
Speaker 2: Ask google it.
Speaker 1: She'll see it. God damn, I'm out of breath.
Speaker 2: Ship I don't.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, and see, the thing is, once you break the clitch man, he that freestyle bad a and they strong. They some conditions man, them jokers condition man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy back then. You know I would light back then too, So I would light.
Speaker 2: I was back then. You still are.
Speaker 4: H don't make me come up this shirt. But I told you, I told you before my first shows.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. Listen.
Speaker 4: Our first show is August twenty second, right, yes, and Atlanta, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: Now we can make a little small little bet, say like like one hundred dollar, one hundred dollars wages. I guarantee you when I see you in Atlanta. I started, I was remember the show where I had on the tank top. Yeah, and you say like I looked like a praying mantis.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. The chat said that, but okay, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the chat said that. I weighed myself the next morning. I was one hundred and seventy eight pounds. Because you remember, I was playing soccer. I played soccer every Saturday in the Jamaican League out there in for Lauderdale. I guarantee you by August twenty second, when I see you, I'm gonna be two hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Two hundred pounds the better you're all muscled.
Speaker 4: I'm telling all right, listen, I'm I'm gonna bring I'm gonna get a scale. I'm gonna bring a scale with me so we don't have no excuses. I'ma waive my celf pH on stage right before the show start.
Speaker 1: And that that that gave me.
Speaker 6: That gave me a little short term goal to strive for.
Speaker 1: Let me show on. I can I can build myself.
Speaker 4: I can push my body to a point to where I can just I can do whatever I want. I can I can I can fluctuate? I could be skinny and play soccer. I could, I could, I could, Hey, listen, I could. I could boke up and.
Speaker 1: Look like the hulp. I could do whatever. That's like a giraffe said, I can do anything I want to be.
Speaker 2: I can be sure I could be tall. No, you can't. You a giraffe.
Speaker 1: But this, this is different. Though this is different.
Speaker 4: I was already listen, if I've already boked up, I've already got the two fifteen before, just seeing how far I could push the body. And I had let myself go because I wanted to play soccer and I need to be able to run up and down the field and be fluid. Now I'm and now I'm trying to prove a point to you where listen, I could boat back up and then just lose it right again, as which I'm gonna have to do when soccer season starts back up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, May y'all stop putting that on me. I didn't say that. The chat said, oh Yo, look like a fred Man, So I did not say that. You did say that, Oh I said that the chat I said that. Now you say I like a praying mantis.
Speaker 4: So and and real got there, and she piggybacking off you to about Yeah, you do need to get in the gym. You're getting kind of small, I say, say less, and it's really her saying it like okay, boom, matter of fact.
Speaker 6: And when I get my sides back, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Start posting thirst traps. Yeah, now what? And I know she watching?
Speaker 4: Now what?
Speaker 1: American teenager Sam Washington said. The world record is speed climbing, the fastest sport in the past Olympics and speed climbing athlete scale a fifteen meters wall in around five seconds, scampering up a series of holes towards the red buzzer at the top of the route. Washington said the previous speed climbing world record of four point seven nine seconds at the World Cup had been in China earlier this year. Today, the eighteen year old from Texas said, a new speed climbing world record of four point seventy five sectors. And Sam is already DM me looking for his money.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, well, God damn Sam, matter of fact, quick there we go.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's another one. Tell him, let's tell him, let's race, Let's line that up.
Speaker 2: You want a rock climb wall, climb.
Speaker 6: Listen, this is great content that we can do.
Speaker 1: Listen, Finky, I can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 6: No, I can do it.
Speaker 4: Tell him, tell him line it up. I don't know if I go to Texas. Matter of fact, we're gonna be into Listen. We're going to Dallas, right, We're going to Houston.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he lives. But we can meet up.
Speaker 6: We got a camera crew, you got a team of people, and we can race.
Speaker 4: He thinks he could climb because he ain't get well, I'm not the city boy.
Speaker 1: I'm used to climbing. Yeah, I'm used to climbing.
Speaker 2: You jumping over. You ain't climbing the trees. You climbing fences. We climb. We climb tree in the country.
Speaker 1: Listen. I climbed the mango tree. I climb the fence.
Speaker 4: I climb all listen, Just just tell him that'd be a nice little challenge. Wait till I wait till I see h what's his name? Who wonted to fifteen hundred?
Speaker 2: Cole Hawker?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, the fifteen hundred swimming swimming?
Speaker 4: Oh oh old feet, Bobby feet think yeah, yeah, he gotta see me too.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that bers.
Speaker 1: He gotta see me too.
Speaker 4: It's a different kind of pressure outside the Olympics.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna be more pressure outside of the lipings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with me, Matt having to compete against me. Huh, you gotta think about it. I'm gonna tal I'm gonnak. I'm gonna talk you off your game before we even start.
Speaker 1: Man got to do that bad, Oh Joe, that bad gonna be like he gonna be like a katle the deck.
Speaker 2: You that got out of the pool. That Oh whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: No, don't do me like that. Now when it comes to swimming.
Speaker 4: Now, when it comes to swim, and ask anybody out of Liberty City like you know how you say you asked anybody out of Savannah about you ask anybody at Liberty City when it come to swimming. By well, I'm telling you, if I chose swimming, it wouldn't have been no Michael up all them all them, all them goals would have been me. What I tell you, no lie, will I swim like a dolphin?
Speaker 2: I tell you this.
Speaker 4: I'll lie for you before I lie to you. Oh Joe, they come to swimming, they called me flipper in high school, yeah, I'm telling you. First of all, oh Joe, Yeah, that man gonna be then dried off. That man gonna be dead to do his press conference waiting on you to finish to.
Speaker 1: You doing me this? How much?
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred swimming?
Speaker 6: Yes, I know because I used to swim the fifteen hundred when.
Speaker 1: I was in junior high I know.
Speaker 2: First of all. They just brought that.
Speaker 1: They just that's just bring to the Olympics in the last two years, the last two Olympic Yeah.
Speaker 4: In the Olympics the last two years. I'm telling you what I did in training to prepare for football.
Speaker 1: I was you doing the fifteen hundred?
Speaker 4: Man, Man, I got my How do you think I got my lungs the way they are now talking that too?
Speaker 1: No, lie, Liberty City, check it out. That's one hundred fifteen hundred meters is one hundred basically one hundred meters less than a mile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that ain't nothing swimming about running about no swimming? Well you a boy, listen, Opa locka you know Opa locka right, you know about Olaka.
Speaker 1: I used to swim the whole.
Speaker 4: Canal from one end to the other, I tell you, no, lie, And it's gators in there.
Speaker 1: It's gators and snapping turtles. Hey, as a matter of fact, O Joe, you can issue the challenge because we're gonna have body think on later this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobby, Yeah, eat.
Speaker 4: Your chest, Bobby. He might be watching. I know he watching.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he wouldn't mind putting up the fifty grad that he won from me against you to try to get to get another feature.
Speaker 4: Hey, well listen, he gonna be out of fifty. I know that he gonna be out of fifty. He come playing with me and we gotta race the Charles hadleypool.
Speaker 1: I need home. Feel advantage bad?
Speaker 2: Look good? You can raising your bathtub, but that bag go beat you.
Speaker 6: Look at my technique. Look at a technique.
Speaker 2: Yo, no o jo, no, it's here.
Speaker 1: Now, unc un see.
Speaker 4: That's why I know you slow. You can't even see you too big. You can't even get your shoulders around. You got to come on back here.
Speaker 1: No, you can't go. That's too long, O yo, go watch it. Hey, look at Phil, look at Philis a little decade.
Speaker 2: They like, we ain't.
Speaker 6: Felt they wing span is bigger. That's not listen. I'm aero dynamic. He got wide shoulders. My shoulders ain't wise, So I need to be. I need to be cutting through that goddamn water board like a k You hear.
Speaker 1: Me first, I'm telling you listen. You know why it's gonna be hard for you to swim, Mojo. Why because you got little body fat, so you gotta to keep your suit. You you got little body fat, so to keep yourself above the water. That's why they that's why they outlawed your your thing suits because it took a lot of the boy and see you having to keep yourself up. Now that suit kept you above the water. So now they don't let you wear on all over bodysuits like they did before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't need nobody suit. You got to understand, how do you got to know how to breath and relax? Huh, You've got to know how to breathe and relax.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. That's all it come down to, breathing and relaxing.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes sometimes I peak to the left of the right to see who my competition is.
Speaker 1: Most of the.
Speaker 2: Time, ain't no competition where you at.
Speaker 1: Not talk about when I used to race. Oh okay, yeah, when I used to race. The USA has opened up a commanding lead. We have twenty nine more total medals than the people in the public of China. We have eighty six total medals. Oh joe, we're number one in gold medals, two above the China. We have thirty one silver medals, which is yeah, ten more than China. And we have thirty one bronze medals, which is more than China. Uh no, what do you call it? France, France and second, and France and Great Britain are tied for third for second with nineteen bronze medal. We have thirty one. China have sixteen. So right now we have eighty six. China has fifty nine. They went by gold medal total.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 1: Australia is third with fourteen, France is fourth with thirteen. Great Britain has twelve, South Korea eleven, Japan eleven, Italy nine. But we opened up a commanding league with we still have the We still have the women's hurdles, the men hurdles, both most sent four and the one team. We still have U what the four hundred meter dash, we have final, two under meter final. We have both relays. Mm hmm, So we there's an outside chance we could get a hundred medals. Oh yeah, we can get It's doable.
Speaker 2: It's doable, but uh damn, I'm gonna have to get some more money.
Speaker 1: Ojo huh because uh I think the world record is gonna fall in the and the uh the four hundred meter women's hurdle.
Speaker 4: Oh when she said and uh, she's gonna push, She's gonna push, said to do it, She's gonna push her.
Speaker 1: See it said ran easy today and that fifty two thirteen before Seid Brooke broke it. The world record was fifty two sixteen and see it just ran that in the semifinals and crew relaxing, relaxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, my uh I got a I called my accountant and they uh, they's like, well, is Shelley coming in? I was like, Nah, she ain't gonn wanna travel. She ain't gonna want to travel with a million dollars cash. So yeah, so we're gonna, uh, we're gonna, uh, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: We reached out.
Speaker 1: Uh we're gonna reach out to all the athletes that were part of the mixed relay, uh the men's uh mixed relay, Uh, the women that set the world record in the uh the final event who else set the world record? Well obviously well old Noah, uh Bobby he oh.
Speaker 6: He gott erase me to man.
Speaker 1: Yeah see that's that's the fact.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact. Let me tell you it's a different kind of pressure.
Speaker 4: This is what we should do with not before we before we pay these folks right based on their field events, whether it be feel events or whether it be something in track, they have to compete one more time before receiving it. You can't tell you can't tell me. That's you can't tell me that's not a good idea. In order to get your money, you got to compete with me. So Noah, if you win the hundred and two, then you got to compete with me and run the hundred and to know to get your money. I think if you want to win your money, you got to compete with me in the fifteen hundred. Those who had the the fo right, yeah, mix the mix relay, they get their mixed relay. I got my I get I get real and I get my homeboy.
Speaker 6: I get my homeboy. Oh we real fast as hell by You ain't never seen real run.
Speaker 1: No real agrail legg and rare where it heals really doing nothing, No nah, she got way.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. Let me take my glass off so I can see you now. But listen, now you know my method. Now, I'm i'm I'm here, I'm here, I'm here to appropriate. Now I need to see your your your athletic abilities.
Speaker 1: Well she can go. Boy.
Speaker 4: We went to the gym one time and we race, just playing around about fifty meters fifty yard fifty yards we race. I didn't open up, but when I looked to my left, she was on the hill. I said, you know what, Yeah, you're the one. That's all I need to see. That's all I need to see.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: After that, nine months later, here we go we got another. We got another superstar in the family.
Speaker 2: So, uh, why do you keep up talking about ain't out of no million dollars? I think I'm what? Am I down?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Three? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean two seventy five? I tell you what, Oh Joe, you want to split? I go twelve five, You go twelve five. Get Gabby? All right, Beck, So now I'm down to eighty seven. Hold on, we are a team. We are down to seventy five. We ate, we are down okay, but listen, hello, first of all time, out. I think I was very specific. World records. People they don't listen. They don't. They don't listen. They don't world records, not Olympic record, not an American record.
Speaker 2: I said, world record. I thought I was clear for me. I changed it. I said, anybody.
Speaker 1: At first it was just track and field, I said, nor allows, I said to carry, I said, said, I said ry, I said Grant Hollow wait and uh and and now oh you're on our greed twelve five apiece to give Gabby. That was it. We didn't put nothing else on anybody else winning, no gold medals, nothing else, no no fency, no gymnastics, no karate, no wrestling, no nothing. And people don't listen. Man, they don't listen.
Speaker 2: Y'all here broke the world record.
Speaker 6: First of all.
Speaker 1: The world record in the fifteen hundred meters is three twenty six flat sept by Hakamel Garush, who's the greatest middle distance runner ever.
Speaker 4: Then, ah, you see how to be talking to You see how to be talking in the tweets about oh yeah, you better you better pay?
Speaker 1: Wait, bitch, what.
Speaker 6: Bro who a y'all talking to?
Speaker 2: I know, first of all, y'all don't need to worry about me.
Speaker 1: M good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and yeah I'm good too, because if I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Were good good, them can't residuals they still coming in. Yeah yeah, still yeah, So worry about the week good. I promise you. I promise you. I promise you. My kids trust fund did not take a hit. If something would have unforeseend. If Lord bring me home tonight living shark, sterling shark Kayler Kiari pooh Mama, they straight.
Speaker 2: Straight. My two homeboys. They're gonna be good for a minute too.
Speaker 1: So I'm good.
Speaker 2: I promise you. I ain't lose. I promise you.
Speaker 1: I ain't stayed up one night like damn poo man man, I gotta write a check for three hundred four hundred probably five six hundred dollars. Okay, God been good to me, not just and see, I don't want people to think, well God, no, God's been good to me my entire life. You look at where I came from to where I am. I mean a lot of people think well, oh no, no, no, no, this is not twenty three leading the twenty four league going in twenty five. Go back from nineteen eighties, nineteen sixty eight. Yes, sir, with God put it in my mom and put it in my Mom's hard to say, Hey, my kids would be better if they were raised by my mom and dad on a farm in Rule South Georgia instead of being with me in the South side of Chicago. So God's been great to me, and so He's put me in a situation where I can bless a few people. Now, yeah, normally that's not how I operate on you. You know, you and I got caught up in the moment. We normally like when I do things you don't know about it, That's how I like to operate, Yes, and so that's kind of that's that's that's my emo. But we're good, guys, I'm promise you we we we we good? Nah, we ain't good?
Speaker 2: Were great?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Were great?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: You know hey, you know can't cat still could be out like cat? You did that again? I know somebody about our lie man.
Speaker 1: You ought to see how the resident you keep coming in out like hold on, yeah, real talk, can't be doing. Can't do it numbers still better than than a lot of the videos that I be putting out that be brand new. It can't been out six months. So we good guys, I promise you we good. Were good, oh Jo, And I ain't gonna miss no meals. The kids not gonna miss no meals. We're gonna be a We're gonna be like I said, God, God put us in a situation that and I am very fortunate enough we'll be able to bless some of the athletes that competed to show that nightcap. Really appreciate the effort that you displayed, the sportsmanship, the fight that you displayed. We appreciate that, and we wanted you to know that nightcap. We appreciate that, and we'll be able to put we're in a situation that we can bless some of you guys. Now, what I would like to do is like get with sponsor for twenty twenty eight to definitely increase that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to maybe be a gold medal.
Speaker 1: You on one hundred thousand, uh fifty thousand for silver and twenty five for bronze.
Speaker 2: So that's what that is what I would like to do. But guys, were good.
Speaker 1: I know what I said as far as world records, I didn't say anything about Olympic records. I didn't say anything about American records.
Speaker 2: I said world record.
Speaker 4: So and the fact that we the fact that we even have to do this when they should be being compensated. Yes, bike, man, I ain't gonna get me started.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be okay, Oh Joe, We're good.
Speaker 1: God, Yeah, we're good. Good, good, look good. I'll still be I'll still be able to get McDonald's. Look, Bro, we going we were doing four days a week. You got your Uh, you're gonna be. You're gonna be a contributor on first take. You're gonna be doing Uh, I'm going on first We're gonna be.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be. You got your inside the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so bro got thirty hold on, you just told me something. I'm on first take with y'all. Like I said, you were good, We're good. Oh, I'm gonna be on first take with you good.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: Hey, where you say you go?
Speaker 6: You said you're gonna get your boy in the dope baby, were in the dope baby.
Speaker 1: Hey, we gonna be in studio. Hey, no, I gotta get I gotta get ready.
Speaker 6: Nah, Listen, I'm not doing the show unless you're in a studio.
Speaker 2: You want to do what you want to be doing the show. Because I'm in my studio.
Speaker 4: All right, at least the first show, just the first show, just coming studio for the first show. No oh oh, we all on first take together. Oh that mean y'all got to deal with me six months out the year.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. So let's go, uh po barter Anthony Emmarti Amati and my rattis Oh pole barter Anthony Emmaretti's uh he was over the height, but something got in the way. Oh cho, Now you can land them a big payday. And Adult Entertainment Company is offering the French athlete a whopping two hundred and fifty K.
Speaker 2: To show his not the polls that he jumped with the other right right right on camera.
Speaker 4: Listen, I mean only fans porn Hub. Sometimes God's put you in positions, you.
Speaker 1: Know, mhm. It depends. It depends on what you do. Is it depends on what you do in your free time.
Speaker 4: Olympics is over, you home, you want to make a little extra cash on the side, you know, it all depends on your moral compass.
Speaker 1: Damn see it about to hit me up? See somebody to hit me up for seventy five, won't yo?
Speaker 2: See anybody?
Speaker 6: Damn a sit a see it. I know, see it, probably see it, probably see it, see it. Gonna see this, hendy your business?
Speaker 1: Did you the finals with tomorrow right? Affording me the finals Wednesday Thursday? Well, I'm gonna first.
Speaker 2: Take with y'all.
Speaker 1: Boy, Hey, I got a all. Let me let me say a prayer real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, you said, but you said you gonna get your bill on there as soon as you let you get your foot in the door and say why you don't talk about.
Speaker 1: Mister Wide is headed the Conference USA. Pitbull, who's from South Miami, has purchased naming rights to Florida International Football Stadium and then more to your deal, he will pay the school one point two million annually for the next five years for the opportunity to re up for another five years.
Speaker 2: The stadium also houses Miami FC.
Speaker 1: F i U board of trustees approved the name to pitt Bull Stadium in a boat on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: The stadium should rename what stadium should re rename? Nightcap Stadium?
Speaker 1: Boat, Joe, Hey, I like that nightcap stadium?
Speaker 6: Who damn wood?
Speaker 1: And they would only have night games to.
Speaker 2: Savannah State?
Speaker 1: Nah, what do you mean? No? Nah?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, yes, Savannah State, because this is is you know it's on and Oho, so Savannah State gets his first DIBs.
Speaker 1: You're right, I mean I should name they have should have renamed the field because the stadium is already the Ted Wright is the name of the stadium. Who is Who's Tedy?
Speaker 2: Right? I on't know. I think he's the first president or something. Oh, a president of Savannah State.
Speaker 1: I just knew.
Speaker 2: I just played in the stadium. I don't know who it was.
Speaker 1: Uh. And, after an off season full of back and forth, the forty nine ers are now willing to listen to trade offers for Brandon Ayuk and given the Star Wire, huh, man ain't playing with my dog? Man?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What Ted Wright when Savannah State's head football coach from nineteen forty seven to nineteen forty nine. How you ain't know that.
Speaker 2: For three years? No, I won't.
Speaker 1: That's to be Shannon Shark stadium Shannon Shark. I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, for all you've done, you you know might as well.
Speaker 2: No, I need a m's president. We need to talk.
Speaker 1: Who is the president? Who's the president? Now? I don't know that the I think the interim she stepped down, so I don't know who the who's the I think it's a lady though. I think it's a lady. H Okay, she's still there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: After off season full of back and forth, the forty nine Ers are now willing to listen to trade offers for Brandon I you and have given us start wide receiver permission to negotiate a contract with other teams. That's a big change for the forty nine Ers, who do not have the same willingness to listen to trade offers at the start of camp. The Patriots, the brown the Steelers have been in contact with the Niners are interested in trading for Brandon Aiyuk. Oh, Joe, what's the best fit for Brandon Ayuk? And do you like the timing of this deal?
Speaker 4: I know I don't like the time of this deal. The forty nine Ers knew they didn't want to pay him. They think he's replaceable. For one, especially with the offense and the weapons that they do have. Officer coordinator head coach feels that they can put someone else in the same position and get the same type of production that I did. Because if he were just what they would we consider special players. Uh, you don't let anybody walk, and he would have been paid the best ideal fit for him. I wouldn't say the Patriots because I'm unsure about the quarterback position. I'm I'm sure about the quarterback position. I like the thought out of him on the opposite side of George pickingson, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like I like the thought of giving Russell Wilson another weapon, another weapon that is consistent aside from George Pickens with a great run grain to take some of the pressure off of Russell Wilson where he doesn't have to put the ball in his hands and win through the air. But you do have two viable options, you know that are that are very good. You know, A Yuka is a very very very good route runner.
Speaker 1: So he's one of those.
Speaker 4: I don't know about getting it off the muscle, but he can move the sticks short routes, intermediate routes, long ball, deep balls.
Speaker 1: He can play on the inside, he can play on the outside. He can do a lot.
Speaker 6: So I'm excited for him. I don't like the timing of it.
Speaker 1: Why make him weight He's missing too much valuable time, too much valuable time. You knew you didn't want to pay him.
Speaker 4: You knew you guys weren't going to see the eyei based on what he wanted and what he what I think he deserved.
Speaker 1: And you should have just got this.
Speaker 4: Done long time ago, probably before or maybe during the draft or maybe after.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that Cleveland's interested in considering that they gave Jerry Judy a lot of money. So can you imagine him the opposite of Amari in the slot? But that's not fair. That's not fair. Now, I'm that wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 4: Two, that's three. That's three eating route runners on the field at the same time that God damn Jerry Judy, boy and Mark Cooper. You know what, Marik Cooper and Jerry Judy from huh yeavin Florida with Alabama.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to make sure. I just I just want to hear you say. I just want to make sure, you know, I just want to make sure you know. Yeah, the boy, the boy can cut a rug. Now, boy cut a rug.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl window forty nine ers still open.
Speaker 1: Close.
Speaker 6: No, it's still it's still there.
Speaker 1: No, it's still there. It's still there.
Speaker 4: You got to think that they're losing one individual that is I'm not saying this in a disrespectful way.
Speaker 6: It's a position that is replaceable. If you think about the NFL in.
Speaker 4: General, receivers are a dime a dozen. The special ones are not the top five, the top three special, but everyone outside of that is replaceable. You can find and get that production from so many other players, especially maybe the ones that they're going to have fill that spot. The way that off offenses run, they'll be fine, the way Shanahan calls plays, they'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is though, that window is definitely still there. Judy, Jared Judy is gonna have to prove himself. He has a lot to prove. Yeah, because he went in front of CD. He went from Aff Jefferson, he went from a lot of guys there's been all Pro, there's been multiple time Pro Bowl players. He's gonna have to step up. There's no excuses. Well, they weren't using me, right, I didn't have no quarterback. You're in the system.
Speaker 2: You have a quarterback now, so now it's time to produce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's capable too, He's capable. I think the only thing or only issue what my guy Judy is with confidence. Once that confident kicks in and you let that that that that in factor that I know you possess, you know you're gonna be fine. Let that Florida Florida swag and Florida attitude and Aura, let.
Speaker 1: It, let it show in your game, and I think he'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just yeah, I agree with you. Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I just like, look, y'all know y'all were gonna sign on you because you got Brock Perdy coming up next year. You would have to give him forty fifty million dollars. So how you gonna have him? I mean debo? You got. You got Big Trent. Big Trent want to be the highest paid tackle. He's thought of as the best tackle in football. Uh, he was some new deal. You just made Christian McCaffrey the highest paid. You paid got deebo on a big contract. George Kittle is the highest paid tight end in football. You got Nick Bosa. Yeah, I thought Kelsey was the high paid tight end.
Speaker 2: You got what you call it.
Speaker 1: You got a Nick Bosa one of the top paid defensive linemen. You got Fred Warner one of the highest paid. Well Fred good boy? Yeah, well Fred? Good out of Fred? And uh is this?
Speaker 6: What's the linebacker from the coast is Franklin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I might yeah, boy, you know, smaller, undersized sideline the sideline.
Speaker 1: Man with them boy nasty boy. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I wish I could have played in this era. Man, what do you think about it? How you think you how do you think you were a fair in this era?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: I'm just asking how you think you were fair in this era? If you was, I'm just asking. I'm just asking, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Put it to you like this here, I would have more catchers than I if I played fourteen years in this era, I would have more catchers than what I had in the fourteen years in the era that I played in. I bet you that and touchdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah but I know that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, they passed the ball like it ain't it ain't like the cows like the cow was coming home.
Speaker 2: I mean crazy who led the league of rushing last year? Christian who let the league rushing? Christo mccfrey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, McCaffrey. I think if I might be wrong, but I'm assuming he did. Bro I had had Antiwns.
Speaker 1: Caffrey had with fifty hundred yards. How many yards dicaffrey had last year he was first with fourteen fifty nine. Bro I blocked for four guys that had that. TD had two thousand, seventeen fifty, fifteen hundred, uh Porters had fifteen hundred, fifteen hundred, Jamal had fourteen hundred.
Speaker 2: So how many balls you think I'm gonna catch you? We running the ball like that? We didn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no passing era. And see that's what I tell people. People look at Jerry. Jerry played in a running era. It ain't got fifteen hundred catchup in twenty two thousand yards O joke, mm hmm. Yeah, he had great quarterback. But they ran the ball. Yeah, oh they were gonna get They won't get Jared their ball now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jay gonaet the rock.
Speaker 1: Now he should getting that ball.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody to think about it. They throwing the ball.
Speaker 1: It's hard, it's hard to I mean, Christian McCaffrey led with fourteen hundred. That's the lowest. That's the Lord's win total in a long time. Win the last somebody led the league with that few that few yards. Russia because normally. You know, d Henry, I think Josh Jacobs had like sixteen hundred years before. Yep, but hell td tddn't. I mean, you know two thousand, he had two thousand. I mean, guys, get anybody runs from the two things, Derrick Henry. But you see that's a running offense, right, Yeah, the last time twenty eighteen with the last time somebody had what feward in fifteen hundred, fewd in fifteen hundred. Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a. It's a. It's a.
Speaker 1: It's a different game now the guys are scaled and more power to them. Hey, now now you and I get to sit on this side and talk about him and think about that. Look at all that money. Yeah, they passing it out now. Man, Kelsey in a year and a half make more than I made in the career. But then if you deserve it, man, he eat bawlings. I mean, you know, hey, you take your pick. You know, some people like Gronk, some people like Kelsey. It's all on preference.
Speaker 2: It's all on preference, bro. But it's hard.
Speaker 1: The year end of the year out the catchers, the yards, the touchdowns, the playoff numbers.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: The Arizona Cardinals are selling cotton candy burritos at games this season.
Speaker 2: Would you eat on?
Speaker 1: Man? Hell? No, man?
Speaker 2: You know that was cheerios? I said, that thing? Is that a fruit loose or something? It's out?
Speaker 1: It looked like it looked like nerds.
Speaker 2: I just that's a brito.
Speaker 1: That's like a burrito burrito. They can't they just make it up anything.
Speaker 2: What it got hold on, assays cotton candle downside? What he got in the middle? Meat?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: For fruit loop?
Speaker 1: I said, what if who those fruit loops? Those fruit lambs?
Speaker 2: That would that would have looked like why don't.
Speaker 1: You make no sense? Then it wouldn't be a burrito?
Speaker 2: What a me that? I guess because they folded up nice and meat, they call it a burrito.
Speaker 4: I'm good, I'm good, and then you know I'm listen. I don't turn down nothing when it comes to eating. But I definitely ain't eating that. Definitely ain't eating that.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: We gotta try some places while we're out in Houston in Texas soul food. Okay, we gotta find hey, y'all uh dm ash and we all we'll let you. No, you don't you from you close? You're from the you're from the coast.
Speaker 2: Uh where we go?
Speaker 1: Uh? What you want salt food? I mean yeah, I would like. So what's that dude, that dude that to be cooking the ox the uh no, the ox tails. The dude, uh Texas in every way, the candy red. It wouldn't it be cooking with the guy to cooking the ox tails?
Speaker 2: Where you at?
Speaker 6: They got candy am as long as they got candy yams and macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I don't care where we go. No, I always I'm bringing lack tail. Yeah, I do well. I don't need I don't mess with no cheese. I don't mess with no all right, my bad, my bad? Okay, okay, I would put. Oh, I'm gonna be a different hotel. Ain't nobody gonna even be at my hotel? I eat salt food. Oh Yeah'm gonna be at a different hotel. Okay, okay, hotel. Yeah, less barbecue, that's him. Oh yeah, we got we gotta get trio burger. Oh yeah yeah yeah, but make it happen. Oh here in Utah. I thought he was in Texas. What are you doing in Utah?
Speaker 2: I guess that's where you're from Man. I thought that man was in Texas.
Speaker 1: Well, we still got trill Burger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh well how many how many days in advance were gonna be We're gonna be.
Speaker 1: There one the hell?
Speaker 6: That's it. Yeah, We're not gonna hit the strip club in Houston.
Speaker 2: Bro, do you know how many rules we gotta play for?
Speaker 1: Well, it's just it's just me.
Speaker 2: No who there you think gonna be taking? Who's gonna be filming that?
Speaker 1: Your your your phone? Oh you got a TC You see how you you see you? I mean you live? Man? Where you to me?
Speaker 2: You see how you see?
Speaker 1: The undertaking that it took for just for that was a small scale at the super Bowl. Imagine we're going from Atlanta to Houston to Dallas. We got flights. You gotta fly everybody in it. Ain't everybody don't Don't nobody live in Texas. Damn Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Damn.
Speaker 2: You gotta put everybody up. You gotta get them from yes.
Speaker 1: Where air Where airline are you using? I don't know what what can get them there? American Spirit? Man, ain't nobody flying Spirit? I'm flying it? Mm hmm. Were you everybody one one? Airbnb?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Now hell no, No, everybody gonna have nice. Everybody have accommodations, you know, be nice. Uh.
Speaker 2: But it's it's a huge undertaking. That's what I'm think about it.
Speaker 1: Now. Think about somebody's touring and you're going from city to city and the undertaking that sit up, break that stuff down, sit up, break down, shoot it. Damn yes, and that shit crazy. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not an artist, so I've never been. It's hard for me to even fathom what it takes to do that because I'm not familiar with it. But I understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm riding Greyhound before I ride Spirit.
Speaker 1: Damn. Greyhound is is inexpensive.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, so is Spirit.
Speaker 6: But now you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't ride Greyhound.
Speaker 4: If anything, take the megabus because I take the megabus from here to Tampa sometime. No megabus got a little bit more room and they got wi fi. Uh.
Speaker 2: Now it's time, oh Joe, for our last segment of the night.
Speaker 4: Uh Q and A, Q and a Then I gotta get a haircut, man, Damn know what they're gonna cut.
Speaker 1: That's why I got That's why I had.
Speaker 6: The Beanie on All show Man, cause I ain't got a haircut.
Speaker 2: I can't tell. Don't nobody know?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Demark Clark said, oh, Jamaica will be back soon. Then it'll be be twenty five years of dominance. All right, all right, hold that thought, But oh Joe did Jamaica. You guys have been sensational from two thousand and eight until twenty twenty. But do you know the stretch that the Americans were all? I mean, we won the gold in eighty four, in eighty eight, uh, in ninety and ninety, in two thousand, two thousand and four, the women won the gold in eighty four, in eighty eight, in ninety two, in ninety six, and in two thousand. Bro, we've been dominating. I don't think I don't think they understand that. They just think about the running.
Speaker 2: They just started in two thousand and eight. Guys, How would y'all do know that?
Speaker 1: Right? The Olympics just didn't start when you guys started winning one hundred and two hundred and the men's and women. The Olympics been going on since eighteen ninety six. Mm hm. They don't understand that. Look, they don't understand y'all got the fast y'all got the fastest man to ever breathe. You said there, you know, taking that away from him. He is that and and and and and the bigger and the the bigger the meat, the more the expectations, the better he ran. And you guys had Shelleyann and Elaine Thompson, Herra and and and Shairika Jackson.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, Sharon Stewart, y'all had some y'all. Come on now, y'all talking about twenty five years, y'all do to know? The Olympics started in eighteen ninety six, so.
Speaker 2: Y'all do know.
Speaker 1: We had flow Joe, right, we had Evelyn ashvid waomat Tias what's the other one? What's the other one name? Uh?
Speaker 2: That went to Texas Southern the Southern beall. We were so bad, o Yoe.
Speaker 1: We took we took a college track team the Southern uh with Tennessee State and won and uh and what was that?
Speaker 2: Sixty and sixty four sixty eight? What's uh? She had she had braces on what's the name? Because we used to dominate the springs, so Joe, we dominated them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you know, I think all they remember is the run that Ussain had.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they they don't they don't realize before that, you know, with that we dominated, they had a nice run.
Speaker 2: We were on a run like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the sixties we dominated one hundred, we dominated, the four hundred, We dominated. I mean, like I said, if you you want to talk about dominant, you go back to look at our four by four. Yeah, we've lost a couple. But if you go back to nineteen if you go back to nineteen sixty, will Ma Rudolph, did they forget about will Marudolff? You know the you know, they don't know about the people.
Speaker 2: Man, if you go back sixty, the Tennessee, the Bells, I.
Speaker 1: Think Tennessee where the Tennessee state, right, because I think they really the Tennessee the Bells.
Speaker 2: They won, they won the Olympics.
Speaker 1: But that's would be great to talk to UH, to talk about Michael about that, to talk about that the four hundred and how dominant we've been in that event. Our quarter miles of mean, we go back, we go back the southern Southern girls. Yeah, we had Gail Gail Devers Ballaleri Bridge School Hooks. If Gail Devers doesn't hit that hurdle. In ninety two, she hit the last hurdle. O Joe, she was glad to win one hundred and the won ten hurdles in the Olympics, and she hit the hurdle. She did exactly what uh Lolo Lolo Jones did did yeah, but she won one hundred and she won one hundred and the two. She won't one hundred in ninety two and ninety six. But we were dominant. I mean then then Flo Joe was in eighty eight and then Evelyn Ashy was in in eighty four. Mm hmm, So we were dominant. We we said we dominate, not just sprints too, hurdles. I mean, but a the Jamaica's has had a run. Omar McLeod won the goal. I think it's Rio Hams Parchment won in the Tokyo.
Speaker 2: But by uh great Hollywood got this. Yeah what you look at you look at us up.
Speaker 1: Laney Ray asked if you could pick four NFL players and four NBA players from any era to be on the four by one h relay teams, who.
Speaker 2: Would it be on the teams and which team would win?
Speaker 1: And ain't no NBA players gonna be He would run NBA and The Boy Show. I mean, if you take Bob Hayes, you take Dots, you take James Yet that three guys right now and Willie Ron Brown. I mean you had guys that actually ran in the Olympics and won battles. Yeah, I ain't no NBA player you can run track with that fast. I mean what you want Russell? You take Russell Westbrook, Okay, he's fast.
Speaker 2: You take a man? Who else you at?
Speaker 1: I can't even think. I can't even I'll take I'll take I'll take some defensive lineman. I'll take Miles Garrett. I'll take uh, Michael Michael Parson.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take d Lima. What's the guy that winning number on overall to Houston?
Speaker 1: Oh from Alabama? No? No, he was from North Carolina State. Do your Reggie Bush came out? Remember when Reggie came out, he went number one? Oh, Mario Mario william I take take Mario Williams. I'll take Miles Garrett. I'll take two other lineman, and I'll run any any NBA playoffs in any era and two seventy five Marrio like two ninety. Remember Clapton, Davion was fast.
Speaker 2: He ran.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jo Due ran four six at three hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: But that's unreal tight?
Speaker 2: Is ver bd? Vernon Davids ran four three eighty two fifty? He got look at Ingram Ingram ran like four four four mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, no, Now, I would like to see you remember ABC used to have the world the Fastest Man when they had.
Speaker 2: Daryl Green Rod Herschel.
Speaker 1: Daryl Green back in the day.
Speaker 2: I would like to see something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that dope. No. I don't think people realize like how fast, like like really really fast NFL players are.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're just realizing and how.
Speaker 4: They don't because most of the guys that size mm hmm. Because you're watching it from TV, so it doesn't give you a good a good idea on how fast people are really moving it.
Speaker 1: Does you know justice watching the TV?
Speaker 4: Even if you had the sitting in the stands, and does you know justice unless you feel level you got to be on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: You could actually see it.
Speaker 6: Up close and be like, oh my goodness, on how fast and boys be moving?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jamie Jadavian Clowney ran, he ran anchor leg on this four point one dude, two sixty. Yeah, Jordan Davis. Dude read didn't he run like a sub five second player at three fifty five three c Yeah, I'm man, man, come on now, boy's big b Yeah they moving.
Speaker 2: Guy's not supposed to move that fan. So yo when we were coming out, O yo, we ain't have no guys.
Speaker 1: I mean not that size. No, no, not all South Carolina got a guy on the football team that qualify. He ran like a twenty point two dude, like two fifty big boy. I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't think. I don't think the NBA players could out run chat.
Speaker 1: Y'all really think if you took four NBA players from any era, they could I run for NFL players.
Speaker 2: Do y'all really think that?
Speaker 1: No? They just they just talking. They just talking.
Speaker 2: Nigga said they are at your calling. Oh yo, gun, you had you really fake that?
Speaker 1: You the uh they said, you like far As gup you far as you do everything you play table tenner he did it all, but.
Speaker 4: Listen, But I do do I do do all that stuff. I'm listen when I talk about things that we talk about the Olympics and stuff like this, I'm giving you my life experiences on what I've done throughout the entirety of my life before football came along.
Speaker 1: These these are all real events. And I play.
Speaker 4: I play ping pong, I play table tennis. In over Town, I played. I'm known for table tennis and over town. That's what I do at my homeboy Buck Wheat at my homeboy buck weet got over Town.
Speaker 1: Now that's what I play. I play table tennis. We ain't mentioned Prime, We ain't mentioned Tyree, We ain't mentioned Old Jackson.
Speaker 2: We ain't mentioned we. We tried to get. We try to get y'all some d lineman.
Speaker 1: It's not even close. I'm not even close.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all just saw XAVI You're worthy run four two.
Speaker 1: One that it's getting out what.
Speaker 2: And plus they don't.
Speaker 1: Run like that, so there there's never a reason for them to open up because the course only ninety four feet gonna run out.
Speaker 2: The tuttle run to the locker room. They ain't got no reason to build up those speed like that. Say they don't train like that. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jo, can you cook? You man? Come on, man, now, you listen.
Speaker 6: When you hire me as a co host, you're supposed to do your homework you're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Do your homework on some of the things I did to see if we fit at the chemistry would be great, you know, and you we could talk about some of the things that I've done, you know, some of my life experiences. Now you know, I went to culinary our school at Lakordan Blue. Now come on, man, you supposed to know this stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons why I was able to get real because you know, I don't spend no money, is the fact that I had the quality of being able to cook.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I thought they call you. I thought you got to call the call you lizard.
Speaker 1: Huh no, I ain't no, No, that lizen.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 1: That was back in the day. That's when they called me lizard. But I'm just saying, do you help.
Speaker 6: I went, I went to I went to the Cordon Blue.
Speaker 2: Man, you need to seek therapy.
Speaker 1: What but you ain't know?
Speaker 6: Well, ain't not about to throw down now?
Speaker 1: Uh No, TOMORROWO Buller said, My daughter starts school on Tuesday at the Battle State Tomorrio. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate that she's gonna love it. College by the Sea, Blue and Orange Tigers. We take quarterbacks, We take Michael Vig, we take large three.
Speaker 2: Who else? Who else?
Speaker 6: Said?
Speaker 2: Who else had speed?
Speaker 1: O Joe at quarterback? Yeah, we give him Torell Prior. Oh and the kid out of Arkansas. Remember the kid they moved a wide receiver. Oh, you play with me, you play with me, Mallet. I think Jones Jones the quarterback they moved in the wide receiver at Jacksonville and they drafted Rember Matt Jones. Matt Jones. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Muh.
Speaker 1: Sheldon Poet says, if Russ lose QB one, the Justin Fields is at the end of his Hall of Fame career, or will he be willing to take a backup role.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know how. I don't.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, God damn back up and stop hype for that. He's not gonna lose a job. Man, You don't think Joe hell now, so you think Russell will be So Russell will be the s arting quarterback for the entire season in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Yes, you'll bet wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait bet it will be the starting quarterback of the Pittsburgh Ceilings. Oh my God the Pittsburgh Steelers for the entirety of football season, as long as he's playing efficient football and not turning the ball over the job.
Speaker 1: That's not that's playing efficient and not turning the ball over. No bet two fifty you want to bet? Yeah? Wait, wait, say what's the bet first? Before I take it?
Speaker 2: That Justin Fields will start at some point this year.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm taking that bet. I'm taking that bets. But you know one thing you never do.
Speaker 6: You never bet again God's child and Russell Wilson is want to guard you. I take that bet.
Speaker 1: I take that beat any day a bet against me.
Speaker 6: So you think Justin Field at some point it gonna take, It's gonna start or play?
Speaker 1: Yeah over Russell Wills mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Man not not not over Jesus Samples. Let's bet bet two fifty. Who yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I had I had to clarify that, ah.
Speaker 2: Mad, Oh Joe, you need help bad guys. You don't want to miss Tomorrow Michael Johnson will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Uh. We're gonna talk to him about not only the one hundred meters and Noahllows winning the race in one of the closest races in Olympic history. But also uh, Gabby, uh we talk We'll talk about Sha Carrie uh and what does and who is we did the four.
Speaker 2: Hundred meters finals? Is that thirty two? We're gonna we hey, we're gonna ask him a lot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ask him about We're gonna we we're gonna cover a lot of topics because there's a lot to talk about. And we've had Justin gallan On who did an unbelievable job of breaking down Menday women will win Okay, so it'd be very very interesting what he has to say. Please make sure thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And guys, do us a favor. Go join Nightcap, subscribe to the Nightcap podcast be wherever you get your podcast from every podcast subscriber counts.
Speaker 2: Thank you for you, guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for making us what we are today, and we're only going to get bigger and better thanks to you. Make sure you hit check out Shave by Laportier. We're taking pre orders. We have it in starts, so we should be able to turn your order around fairly quickly, please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshay Media and my clothing company which is eighty four, which is eighty four spelled out our Olympic merch Just drop. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Use code Olympics. The Americans trouns Brazil to advance to the semifinal round one, two to eighty seven over Brazil. They'll next face Serbia, who's they beaten twice in what the last week or so, so good for them. Cole Hawker wins the fifteen hundred meters with a new Olympic record of three twenty seven little over three twenty seven. And Gabby Thomas wins the goal in the two hundred meters after getting bronze in Tokyo just three years earlier, by a time of twenty one eighty two. She's the first American woman to win the two hundred meters since Allison Felix. Julian Affred was second, and we also had we also got the brown the bronze medal. Cole Hawker, as I said earlier, he out kicks Josh Kerr and his American teammate Yared and the goose and wins in three minutes twenty seven sixty five, the new Olympic record. Valerie Alman wins her second disc gold medal she won in Tokyo. She where was again by almost two meters sixty nine point five zero two hundred and twenty one feet point one eight four. Sophie Smith scored early in the first extra time as the US women national team, punching their ticket to the gold medal round.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: I am your favorite Art Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Route Runner Extraordinary, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Arnoie, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro Liberty Cities own. The man can swim, he could cook, he could rock climb, he could run the four hundred meter hurdle. He can wrestle. Uh, there's not anything that Chad o Jo Siko Johnson cannot do. Coming to his all encompassing one man actor is coming to a city near you. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: He's Ojo. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Goodnight,