Speaker 1: Ready boys, Captain, Light it up.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bust. I am your host payoff with the aka year ten aka year ten.
Speaker 1: I'll say that again, your ten boys.
Speaker 2: We're making cash, We're getting laid, We're getting paid.
Speaker 1: Before we start.
Speaker 2: As always, let us all bow our heads and say a little prayer to the gambling gods. Lord, grant us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change, the courage to make the bets that we can this weekend. Lord, the wisdom to know that it ultimately does not matter, for dying is the kingdom, the power.
Speaker 1: This Barceol sportsbook, Oh Holy.
Speaker 2: One, yours forever, living one day at a time, enjoying every each bed at a time, Lord, accepting the hardships and the losses that as we go and walk on this pathway to peace, taking it just as as Jesus did the losses that he had the face, not as we would have it, because we wouldn't want to do go through all that, but trusting that you will make all the things right if we just surrender to your will and win them all this weekend, so that we can reasonably be happy after the weekends over. So we can be extremely happy with you forever in the next life Lord, and live in abundance. Amen, boys, I feel good. If you can see, I feel like I look good. I feel like I look decent. Right now, I'm dressing a little bit of a peaky blinders fit with the little mix of Miami on my face with the shades. As Dion Sanders, the Great Deon Sanders would say, you look good, you feel good, you feel good, you play good. You play good. They pay good, they pay good. That means you're living good. And if you're living good, that means you're bet with payoff Willie. Because we're on an absolute fucking terror. We're on a winning streak, you know, winning streak as and we've been positive for the last three or four weekends in a row. Jack, can you please debrief everybody on the success that we've been having over here?
Speaker 1: I bet the bus.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are living in the green. Our accountant is extremely happy with us. But the record last week for week six, we were four and two in the NFL and three and two in college football, I mean financially solving, as they would say, we're absolutely on a well Compton terror.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love that and if I noticed this three and two college football, if you're following me closely on the internet on Twitter, I did release another little pick game day the day of the over on Tennessee Alabama, which hit, which actually brought me to four and two. But you guys got to play close attention to payoff Willy. So I'm a little agile out there. Before we get going, I do want to say I've never seen a board so clearly this weekend. Yes we've dropped two games the NCAA in the NFL, yes we won four on top of that. But JP, as you would say, we're not trying to be good, We're trying to be fucking great. And I've never seen a board so clearly. And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: Number One.
Speaker 2: I started off the morning before I got cleaned up, a nice workout, I took a shot of proper wild, and I've never had so much productivity.
Speaker 1: Is it productivity or productivity productivity?
Speaker 2: I've never had so much productivity in my morning, studying the board, studying the analytics that Mitch would give us the focus, the energy. Can we just roll? Can we can we do the ad right now? Can we run the ad? We might run the ad. Let's run the fucking ad. Because we have a presenting sponsor. Their name is Proper Wild, a clean energy shot. And as he pulls this at up, I'm gonna keep rambling about it. There's no artificial bullshit in these things. There's no uh uh, what's the word? What's the revatives? Preservatives? No bullshit, artificial sweeteners, no, none of that. This is clean energy.
Speaker 1: You guys. You guys need caffeine coffee throughout the entire day.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I love coffee.
Speaker 2: However, if you want some clean energy that's gonna boost your morale, that's gonna boost your brain, that's gonna boost your energy, you find that with Proper Wild, they have some peach mango. Matter of fact, I know we got hey, I know we got a shot of the week, and I know you need to save it for a shot of the week.
Speaker 1: I've had one of these this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take one right now for you, and I'm gonna take one when we do our shot of the week. But it's clean, all day energy, designed to boost your energy, focus and productivity. Proper while small two and a half hour shots are great to take on the ghost, saving you lots of time when you need that long and lasting energy. And we're gonna need this weekend, boys, because the board is big. The board is big, there's a journey that goes into every weekend. Guys, we only get so many opportunities per year in college. I think we get like like ten to thirteen opportunities per year in college. In the NFL, we get at least seventeen. Then we get in the playoffs. Every weekend matters. If you guys have been betting against me and fading payoff, Willie, God bless you. You're not winning, but you can always turn it around and jump on board. We have a great board this weekend. Set the standard. We set the standard. The standard is good right now. We're chasing greatness. But the standards just good right now. But we're chasing greatness. With that, We've got to look at Friday. Everybody gets excited on Friday. Everybody gets excited on day one. Not everybody's as excited on day three. Because you might go through some turmoil, you might go through some losses. You gotta set a standard because if you don't set a standard for yourself, you're gonna fall.
Speaker 1: To your feelings, your feelings always fail you.
Speaker 2: These facts that are I'm about to deliver. They don't care about your feelings. But day you gotta set a standard because Day one will confident, is not gonna feel the same as Day three will content at the end of the weekend after taking a couple of losses. But you find that standard, you bet with the boys. You're gonna keep moving forward. Your feelings, Yes, they're gonna they're gonna lie to you all the time. You gotta trust the standard that we're laying out. Because we're laying out a great formula. You gotta ask why not us? And why not now? This weekend? It starts. Kick us off, brother, JP, kick us off, Jack. I don't know who it's gonna be, but kick us off with this NCAA slate because I love what we're seeing right now.
Speaker 5: Dude, arguably my favorite pick we've ever had right here, and it's Syracuse at Clemson. We're dabbling with the spread. A little bit will tell us what we're doing exactly with it.
Speaker 2: This is a great game because I want to just say it right now. I think Clemson there are a bunch of fucking frauds. Yes, I know they're college kids trying to get a degree and make it outside of you know, maybe not playing pro ball, like ninety.
Speaker 1: Nine percent of the kids don't do. But they're a bunch of fucking frauds.
Speaker 2: In their number five, Syracuse leads the AAC by leads the ACC by only allowing thirteen point two points per game. They're the best defense in the ACC. Clemson, they haven't really played anybody. All these teams in the ACC, there's a few good ones. Syracuse. I respect Wake Forest, I respect I think Duke. We respect this beginning year. I don't know if we still respect. We don't respect it. We don't respect those motherfuckers either. But Clemson's in the top five. We don't know how they're doing it. But Syracuse they have a lot of momenom to build on. They're four to one against the spread this season, only giving up more than twenty points in.
Speaker 1: Any game this season at all. I don't even know if I've made sense.
Speaker 2: Right there, trying to get that out of my mouth, but they've only they haven't given up over twenty points on any game this year. Both teams are top two and rush defense in the ACC. Syracuse held Clemson the one hundred and sixteen rush yards last year. I think they do it again. There's a lot of juice. They're hot right now. Syracuse has a lot of confidence. They have a couple wins.
Speaker 1: They're coming off of.
Speaker 2: Big against eas State win. They beat Purdue earlier in the year. I know people are like, oh, it's just Purdue. Well, who the fuck is Clemson played nobody. The spread right now is plus thirteen and a half in favor. Obviously it's in favor of Clemson, but we got thirteen and a half points. I'm not saying Syracuse is gonna win this game, but Syracuse is gonna cover because they know how to play defense, they know how to run the football, and as long as you do that, keep control of the clock, you're gonna have a You're gonna have a two score game.
Speaker 1: You're probably gonna have a one score game.
Speaker 2: Wherever they're playing it, I think it's in Clemson, but we're gonna take Syracuse plus thirteen and a half this weekend.
Speaker 1: I love that fucking pick.
Speaker 5: I love that pick as well, And for some extra money, go ahead and hit the money line on it as well. I have some inside info in Greenville, South Carolina, next, Well, we got Purdue at Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, hang on?
Speaker 2: Did you just say you got an inside info in uh Greenville, South Carolina? So with Clemson, So you're just saying you're gonna take the money line with Syracuse. Yes, sir, hey boys, one eight, one hundred, gambler, go at your own wrist with our boys.
Speaker 1: Jap back there.
Speaker 2: He might know something that we don't, but we're gonna go with the plus thirteen and a half.
Speaker 5: I know how to make money. Now, will Purdue Wisconsin make me more money with this next pick?
Speaker 1: Please? All right?
Speaker 2: Wisconsin has been a different team since they fired Paul Chris. Wisconsin has won fifteen straight against Purdue. I think that's all you need to know. Because Wisconsin is favorite at minus two and a half, it's not a big spread. They're playing in Madison. It's gonna be fucking rocking.
Speaker 1: What's that? Little? What's that? It's jump around where they're jumping around the crowd. Hey, oh jump around those are that was? Shout? And jump around?
Speaker 2: Either way, they're gonna be fucking dancing, celebrating because Wisconsin's gonna whop their ass. Purdue is a good, respectable football team. But Nebraska took it out of them last weekend. Nebraska gave him a fight of their life last weekend. Wisconsin is also twelve and three against the spreading their last fifteen against Purdue. Look for Wisconsin to let everything loose. Boys, they fired their coach and not play for a whole lot. They're in the tougher side of the division in the Big Ten in the conference. Yeah, they're in the tougher They're in the tougher division. Yes, they're in the tougher side of the Big Ten conference. They're you know, they can let it all fly. They can have trick plays, they can have fake punts, they can have trick plays on offense. Boys, Hammer minus two and a half, Wisconsin, Madison, let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: We're two and oh so far about to make it three and oh.
Speaker 5: We got two teams debuting on the board this week, Texas A and M at South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Well, I just puked money right there. JP.
Speaker 2: We're gonna need you on this because South Carolina. I don't know how I'm feeling about this game. They only got A and M favored by three and a half minus three and a half favored by A and M.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a spin zone for me.
Speaker 2: I know, South Carolina is coming off a big win, but they're also one in six following one and six against the spread.
Speaker 1: Following a win, they kind of have a hangover.
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of success ever, so when they do, they kind of lapse a little bit the next week.
Speaker 1: Let me get some of these stats up before I give you the mic.
Speaker 2: A and m Allows one hundred and eighty nine point six rush yards per game. Marshawn Lloyd. I know you think he's a stud. He could have a date. The formulas out there. App State did it run the ball and control the clock, make the game close at the end? App State pulled it off. Then I think somebody else almost pulled off. A few teams almost pulled off against A and M. The formulas out there. Do we need to not sleep on the Cocks this weekend? Give us something jab because I'm nervous and I'm literally gonna put this in the hands of our South Carolina game cock himself. Cock Commander of the Year JP Hovey talk to us, hove Well, I.
Speaker 5: Believe, I believe you're a great gambler, but you're looking too much at the numbers right now, too much at the stats of facts. This game has nothing to do with stats and facts. This game has everything to do with Shane Bieber, Marshawn Lloyd, and Spencer Rattler. People forget preseason Heisman favorite. This week He's coming out, no pause, and we're gonna bring that money line. I'm hitting the money line on South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Hang on, I you juiced me. You juiced me until you said, who's a preseason Heisman candidate?
Speaker 1: Spencer Rattler.
Speaker 2: Let's not fucking get ahead of ourselves. The videos are out there on the type of player he is. You can't judge him at seventeen.
Speaker 1: You can't judge him at seventeen, but you can get a nice look in the box.
Speaker 2: I know he's a wouldn't he like a preseason Heisman candidate last year too? Before he went the bed in Oklahoma and got traded? Basically, yeah, you can call it the transfer portal. They got nare to trade that motherfucker to trade that motherfuck Here.
Speaker 1: You go again with these facts.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying, you know, JP, respectfully, fuck you. I'm taking A and M minus three and a half at South Carolina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Old Miss and elis here next, go ahead?
Speaker 2: All right, this is an awesome fucking game. Hey, hang on, is this put that ship on? Where are we at? We're not fans of a b here, but we will put that ship on when needed. Ole Miss at LSU or Kansas State TCU?
Speaker 1: Which which?
Speaker 2: Which is our shot of the week because we got to have a Proper Wild shot of the week. We got to see this as a clear, productive, energy focused win brought to you by Proper Wild.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to miss because right now we're want to know.
Speaker 2: With Proper Wild on board, I do not want to let them down. I don't want to let the people down. Do we go LSU beating Old Miss? I know they're favored by one and a half. How but Ole Miss started as the favorite minus two and a half. Now it's LSU minus one and a half. It's taught us he tossed a few episodes ago. When the line moves like that, that means a lot of people are betting in favor of LSU. I think there's a lot of optimism on why you should it's at LSU.
Speaker 1: I think LSU's backs are against the wall right now.
Speaker 2: They need to get a fucking win if they're gonna compete and be around, stick around late in the year, especially for the ac SEC Championship, if they want to be in those bigger bowl games.
Speaker 1: LSU's in a must win situation ole Miss.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're in a must win I don't know if they feel it like that with the schedule that they've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're six and oh, but are they a lucky six and oh?
Speaker 2: They kind of seem like FROs being a number the number seven team, then the number seven team in the country. I think our shot of the weekend, I'm gonna say it right now, we're gonna use this game. It's gonna be LSU covering minus one and a half against ole Miss. Yes, they're the favorites, but again we're talking about the number seven team in the country. LSU is unranked. They have a lot to prove. The fucking did LSU play last weekend? Oh yeah, Florida, big one against Florida. It's a big one. We get Florida after getting mopped by fucking Tennessee. Yeah in the swamp. You know they're gonna come back and try to put on for their fans bro because the fans left. The fans left last time there at home because Tennessee took over. LSU's gonna make a statement in this game. I like l s U minus one and a half for our proper wild fuck for our proper wild shot of the week. We're going l s U minus one and a half two LSU boys.
Speaker 1: LSU, Yeah, Ron, We'll tigers.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I'm gonna be a juiced boys sneaking back. Here is a little pumpkin cream. Cobrew here came in yesterday to the bus talking about how like the proper wild like, how the what? Oh yeah, I'm rambling, I'm going I'm juiced right now.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So far fucking winning. We're winning this weekend. We've won the last three or four weeks in a row, I say three or four. We've won the last four weeks in a row in the NFL. We won the last three weeks in a row in Nancy double a because the week before that we had a bad we had a down, a downtime.
Speaker 1: But it's all right. We're in the fucking standard.
Speaker 2: But Gary Asterday coming in was talking about how he loved the proper was shows.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey, you should start off.
Speaker 2: Taking him in the morning because it does like boost your energy. You don't feel like you're getting some midday crash because my man was dialed in yesterday with the phone calls the meetings, and he did give credit to that. And this is not a fucking like, yeah, we're selling Proper Wild left and right. We got thirty percent off for you anytime you guys want to use the code.
Speaker 1: Fucking saving you. Hey, I'm making you money and I'm fucking saving you money.
Speaker 2: But g was endorsing Proper Wild really heavy, and I used it this morning to start off my year ten.
Speaker 1: My training has been fucking dialed boys.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you training, sauna conditioning, your ten is ready to go, and it's being you know, I am now putting proper Wall in my year ten training regimen.
Speaker 1: Is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The last game Kansas State at number eight TCU. TCU's favored by three and a half. The over under here is fifty four. It's moved down. It started off where a mitch. It started off at fifty nine. Now to move down to fifty four, that's because Kansas State plays a good defense.
Speaker 1: They just had a bye week.
Speaker 2: They're coming off a lot of big wins and Kansas State and Illinois. I said all year long they are a little dark horse in the gambling game. I'm kind of scared though, because TCU they're a good football team. TCU games have hit the over four times, so I think we're gonna say over fifty four right now, we're gonna say over fifty four. Maybe I'll talk myself into Kansas State. By the end of this TCU has the best offense in the Big Twelve, averaging forty five point eight points per game. That's not a good start for winning to pick Kansas State. However, they play good defense. We all know that there's no defense in the Big twelve. I think Klent's gonna have those boys dolled in Kansas State. Do we go or number one over fifty four? Hammer that that one. We're hitting the fucking over. There is no defense in the Big twelve. We are hammering TCU Kansas State. They're gonna come out lighting it up. Taylor or not. Taylor Martinez Adrian Martinez hasn't thrown a pick all year. Last year, he threw a pick every thirty five attempts I hate saying that because he was on Nebraska doing that in that offense. Now they got him playing. He's seeing things from a whole proper wild level. He's saying things clearly, energy focus. He's producing out there. He hasn't thrown a bit in the last I don't know hundred, I don't know what the status.
Speaker 1: Looking up bro never he doesn't throw pigs. Yeah, I think it's like one hundred and fifty, one hundred and eighty hasn't thrown a pick. I think it's gonna be a high scoring game, and I like, don't do it. Kansas State plus three, Navel, Kansas State plus three and Alvel fucking ride how many weeks?
Speaker 3: So do we have to figure out the TCU is legit?
Speaker 1: Though? Listen, I've been on TCU. They made me some money, they made me some coolin but also Kansas State has I love Adrian Martinez. I love my boy Agrian Martinez. Yes, I'm a little biased. Move on.
Speaker 3: Tim going to be financially solvent, and we're gonna start with our boys, who have I think taken a page out of your book since working out and we got the Falcons.
Speaker 1: At the Bengals.
Speaker 3: There's only one person that can talk to us about this game, and it's the guy who should be on the squad right now.
Speaker 2: In due time, brother, do not rush it. We're patient. We're being aggressive with our patient. Wait, we're gonna be We're gonna be aggressively patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucking it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be aggressively patient until the time comes. We're gonna be aggressively patient till the time gumps. That was fucking That's why I need your brother, and tighten that thing up on the chin. Tighten it up a little bit more.
Speaker 1: All right. Atlanta is six to zero against the spread this season.
Speaker 2: This has only happened eleven times in the history of the NFL. Yes, there's a lot of Year ten shatter, there's a lot of Year ten rumors with Atlanta and playoff Willie.
Speaker 1: Not payoff, Willie, payoff Willy. We're making we're winning some games right now. Playoff Willy.
Speaker 2: Indeed, you might want to look into it coming in November December. That's all I'm saying. Derek Carr, he was out there. He basically gave the entire season credit to me.
Speaker 1: Last year, Playoff Willy had everything to do with fust year that man came in and would be cheesing.
Speaker 2: He should be cheasing because playoff Willy was the man. Bengals are five and one a gets the spread in their last six home games.
Speaker 1: That's a little intimidating.
Speaker 2: But the way Arthur Smith is cheers him with the boys and drinking buds with the boys after the game, which looks like in the concourse, he's not in the locker room. He's like, hey, we can do it wherever. As long as we rush for over one hundred yards and beat the forty nine ers. We're celebrating with some bud lights. The boys in Atlanta have a sneaky good team this year. They're young, they're talented. Arthur Smith has those boys bought in and you can tell the players enjoy playing for him.
Speaker 1: I love them, and you know what they say.
Speaker 2: Good teams win, but great teams cover. Atlanta is six to zero against the spread this year. They're losses. They've only been by single digits. They're in every fucking ball game. They're a good team. They're a fucking good team. But in this situation, they're a great team. Because great teams cover. We're taking Atlanta Falcons in Cincinnati plus six. The dirty boys are gonna fucking run wild.
Speaker 1: I love that, Love that.
Speaker 3: Moving on, we've got the Jets at the Broncos. Jets coming off a huge win, Broncos' biggest frauds in the league.
Speaker 2: You said it, brother, They're a bunch of fucking frauds. Take that little dangerous Russell Wilson SAMs from subway and shove it up your candy asses boys Denver, going down at Denver. The question is which mom's going home with Zach Wilson. Jets not only plus two, but Jets money line, because we gotta stop disrespecting him. The Broncos are zero and three against the spread at home. The Jets defense is only allowing five yards per play, which is number seven in the NFL. Number seven in the NFL. The Broncos haven't been able to do much at all this season. We saw the boarding games. We're fucking over it. Don't overthink it. Jets money line, Jets money line at Denver.
Speaker 3: You know what JOCKO says, keep it simple, stupid, and you did it baby.
Speaker 2: Hey brother. And on top of that, Gary V he keeps the fucking receipts. The dude travels. The game's Assistan in the fucking stands with the fans. The juice is there boys, and coach Sala It's Sala right, he's got them rolling.
Speaker 1: Jets. J Ets love it all right.
Speaker 3: Moving on to yet another team that you have held build around, Raiders versus the Texans in Houston. I think this one's pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate seeing that they're one and four right now, especially after the culture that I laid last year going to the playoffs. We were a playoff team last year. Now they're they're they're backs against the wall. However, I will say this, they are the best one win team in the NFL. They're combined four wins have totaled fourteen points.
Speaker 1: Are there for you?
Speaker 2: They're combined four losses have totaled a total of fourteen points. Big brain thinking, I'm telling you they they're the Raiders are good.
Speaker 1: They just gotta they gotta thus. They've gotta just.
Speaker 2: Thousand things, and they gotta finish fucking games. That's all it is. They had a seventeen point lead against the Chiefs. They weren't able to keep it. They were going back and forth. The entire game is an electric game. They have what it takes. Man. They got the pieces, they got the formula, they got they fucking they got it. We're we're going do we go? Do we go minus five and a half or do we do the little teaser? Do we we talked about teasers? Do we do a one and a half point teaser?
Speaker 1: Can we do that? We do?
Speaker 2: Hey, one and a half point teaser? We gonna tease. Talk to us, Mitch, can we do a teaser?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Do we want to tell everybody what a teaser is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doude, do explain what a teaser is, because I think I want to do the teaser with the with the Raiders and the fucking Titans, because the boys.
Speaker 6: So a teaser is, I mean you go into your your sports book and you see like you can change in the alternate line, alternate spread. A teaser is like a little bit of like a parlay where you can go into and change your your the spread of like certain like so many games as you want, you could do like a six point teaser five for like whatever you want it to be, and it goes into like in your favor. So if the Raiders are they're supposed to be seven and a half, right, now right.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're favored by five and a half.
Speaker 6: So if you want to do like a five point teaser, that would put that line down to point five. So that means they only have to cover bio point five points or as well if we have go like, uh, for a team that's not favorite.
Speaker 1: Teazer, what you got to do it in a parlay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't have to, but you get better odds when you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you like, like I said, so you do that one, you do the Raiders, and then you do like, say the team that's like an underdog. Maybe we'll get into that a little bit later, Like say they're like plus three, it's a five point easer, then they're plus eight. The teaser moves the line in your favor as to whatever.
Speaker 1: You I like the teaser analogy.
Speaker 2: It basically just means, like a teaser is moved the line, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: We're doing that. Wait, wait, we're going Raiders teaser parlay. Deal with the Pinky Jack. Let them know.
Speaker 2: Raiders teaser parlay with the Titans one and a half points. So that means the Raiders is minus four and Titans are minus one.
Speaker 1: That looks good. That sounds yummy to me.
Speaker 2: Or do we want to do Raiders minus two and a half a three point parlay so you get Tigers.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna do. We're gonna take Raiders.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move the line to minus two and a half, so all they gotta do is win by field goal Raiders.
Speaker 1: Minus two and a half. We might put the parlay out there.
Speaker 2: We might not because I still like the Titans minus two and a half. But for this game, Raiders Texans, we're gonna move the line from minus five and a half down to two, down to two and a half.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna do for you. They're gonna fucking win this game. Well, there's no better time to talk about it than now.
Speaker 3: The Titans versus the Colts, huge divisional game, and let's just go ahead and plug it. You're in Nashville, you better be at that tailgate at Acon, feed and seed. We're raging ten o'clock vibes high. Will you know where this is going? We always knew where this was going.
Speaker 2: It was always Tennessee, as Sre was saying, it was always fucking Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Tennessee minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Are we biased, absolutely, but the facts don't fucking lie. Tennessee owns the Colts. Derrick Henry is back to king form. He's gonna make these motherfuckers Ben the knee, all of them, Darius Leonard Benning the knee, the Forrest Buckner, Ben the knee, brother Terreck Henry's back Derek Henry in this whole line. They're gonna run a train on these boys, and they're gonna compliment the running game was with some play action passes, some deep balls. I'm telling you, I'm feeling it. The Titans are winning this game minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Taylor is also out this week, which means.
Speaker 2: The game is on the old man Matt Ryan. Yes, he had a great game last week, but you know that arm sore. You got an arm, that arm still fucking sore from last week. The Jags ran for two hundred and forty three yards against the Coast a couple of weeks ago. What do you think there's going to do to him? I'm telling you, Titans minus two and a half is damn near a lock. But that is not our lock of the week. We have another fucking lock of the week. We're gonna dial in the guy for his five picks. He knows he's on the hot seat, and I'm telling you he's gonna real that thing back in for Let's get.
Speaker 4: To the guy, all right, Willie. I got the text messages, I got the email. I understand one more losing week and they're talking about Cannon the guy. Look, I know what I signed up for. This is big boy business and I'm here for it. If you want to fade me, if the fans want to fade me, good luck. You're gonna be upset this week. I'm starting off Thursday night, Cardinals at home. I get DeAndre Hopkins back. Cliff Kingsbury, the worst coach in the league, is decided to give up play calling duties. Love it. I know call of Dudi's got a new game out. Kylin Murray's gonna be locked in, ready to go. Saints are missing Lattimore, they're missing Thomas, They're missing Landry, they don't have a quarterback. They got to travel to Arizona. A big win for the Cardinals, and let's move on to my Ravens. I love them. I'm sticking by them. I think this is the week. They're three and three player meetings, players talking to players, coaches talking to coaches. We're getting it done. The Ravens are gonna turn up and blow out the Browns. I love the Ravens. If there's one thing I learned from watching the Bears last week is I'm going against the Bears every week, and especially playing at the Patriots this week. Got one of the best defenses. They're going to destroy that offensive line hammer the Patriots. I love this game Monday Night. I think it's a big spot. I hope Mac Jones doesn't play the rookiees balling out take the Patriots. That's gonna be another blowout on Monday Night. And here's my two upsets of the week. Jets money line. They're playing, they're hot, Russell Wilson's banged up, that that locker room is a mess. I'm taking the Jets. They're feeling they're feeling good. I think Zach Wilson has a huge game. He's on the tip right now just to have a big game. I'm taking the Jets money line. And then how about the Niners, Chiefs going to the Niners. I love the Niners in this spot. I think the Chiefs drop one. I think they come back to down to reality again. I think that Bill's loss really hurts those guys, and I think the forty nine ers take it big.
Speaker 1: Five picks, I like most of them. There's one.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, you're taking the Niners. At you taking the Niners beating Kansas City.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 2: I love George Kittle, I love the boys, I love the boys in San France. But I don't know if I like that one a whole lot. But I think five good picks that we can we can kind of get. We get behind that, we get behind that.
Speaker 1: I have a quick question about the guy.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, he's been a little bit suspect recently, and we've been saying he's on the hot seat several weeks.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Is this it is this chopping block week.
Speaker 2: In a performance based industry like we are in, you would assume so I still believe in him. I guess that's some little like bias that I have towards my guys.
Speaker 1: I'm a loyal dog. I like giving the guys as many chances they can get.
Speaker 2: However, here's what I'll tell people. If he continues to play bad and you don't believe in the guy, fade him.
Speaker 1: You still win.
Speaker 2: We can have Yeah, we can have we can have winning. We can have payoff Willie all of our picks. Bet the bus.
Speaker 1: We're in the green.
Speaker 2: Every time the guy might suck, that's another opportunity to stack your parlay and fucking win them all. So you can see it two different ways. You can jump on two different sides of the fence on that one. But I think you keep him on if he sucks and goes zero and five. We know we're gonna do from here on out. We hate to do it, but we know we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day. It's a business. You know, it's a business. Yeah, and he is an asset no matter how you slice it up. Thank you, brother.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the Bet the Bus lock of the week. Jack, do you want to lay this one up like me? You d Wade Lebron, You already know what's gonna come with this.
Speaker 3: I mean, Vegas has just been disrespectful to the Giants and how many weeks is it gonna take for them to be proven as those boys they're they're not favoring this. Can we got the Giants versus the Jags in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: What's going on? The Jags are two and four? They're two and four? The Giants are? Are they? Are they undefeated? Are they five and one? Five and one?
Speaker 2: How are the Giants underdogs? I don't understand it. They're giants are plus three? Do you take the points or do we go to the money line? Hereybody, hang on, let me radle this off. Brian Day Bowl that ball day, ball day ball. He's got those boys rolling, the passionate energy he has post game, like when he's fired up with the fans. You know, he's rocking proper wild shots before the game.
Speaker 1: But he's got those dudes rolling.
Speaker 2: The Jags have the third best run defense, so this is a stat for US third best run defense, allowing eighty nine yards per game. So it may be tough for the boys Sakuon to get rolling. However, they are very creative with him. He doesn't just have to fucking run the ball. You can get him out of backfield, you can get him out why. You can do whatever to get the ball in his hands. Here's another stat for you, though. This is the fucking this is the yeah, this is the heater. This is the absolute fucking bear trap. Stat in the last eighteen games against NFC opponents, the Jaguars are zero to eighteen and they're also two and sixteen against the spread during that span. If that doesn't tickle your pickle and get you from six to midnight to lock, absolutely fucking lock the Giants, not just plus three. But we're going money line, boys, this is our bet, the bust lock of the week. The line is disrespectful as hell. Brian Dabbol, He's gonna be celebrating with the Giants fans to go down to Jacksonville and Jacksonville's gonna continue to be two and five and they're gonna be the same old Jacksonville Jaguars because we believed.
Speaker 1: In him a little bit at the start of the year.
Speaker 2: But the AFC South runs through Tennessee now and they're gonna beat the shit out of the Colts.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna keep it about the Giants right now.
Speaker 2: Giants money line at Jacksonville locked that fucking in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do we have anything else? Boys?
Speaker 2: The bet the boys parlay, to bet the boys parlay, game time decision.
Speaker 1: You guys know how it works.
Speaker 2: But there's somebody that's on my radar, that's on our radar that we were high five and about. And that's Taylor Heineke, the boy who's been on the bus. Now he's now the starter in Washington. What we're hoping for. And I'll check the phone right when we get off here. But let's hope that it's like throw for over zero point five touchdowns.
Speaker 1: They might, they might, we might get that.
Speaker 2: And if so, he's gonna be in our Bet the Boys parlay Dereck Henry's pack. I like him being in there somewhere, anybody else, Rob, he's been up onion.
Speaker 1: That one killed me.
Speaker 2: Last week almost did Rob Tonyon over two and a half receptions and he ended up getting ten, which is the most in Green Bay history, right right, fucking stud Yeah, green Bay Packers, the same team, same team, Mitch. But Bet the Boys Parlay is gonna be a game. Don game time decision. I know I let you guys down last week. Thank god I got to give away five pieces of merchery. You guys felt like you got a free bet there. Game time decision. We love you, we appreciate you. I hope you guys left the palletho fucking comments. We need him, We need you to hit the like comment, like comment, like comment. I know we're getting towards the end of the video, so you guys are probably logging off anyway, but hey, without further ado, boys, may God have mercy on the board, because we fucking won't.
Speaker 1: Thank you and see you next week. Is this the week? This is the week We're go undefeated? This is the week.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we go undefeated this week and I'm wearing fucking this is I'm wearing fucking this, don't fuck with the peaky blindess.
Speaker 1: Don't