Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Eddy. A brand new monkey species has been discovered. You wouldn't think that could still happen on planet Earth in the year twenty twenty six. But they discovered a brand new monkey saw. Then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're bored with the standard monkeys, good news, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you about that coming up. So Presidential election twenty eight Republican side, the most dumbed down version is Marco Rubio versus JD. Vance. Four people names will probably emerge that you don't even know or I don't even know, but Jdvans versus Marco Rubio. JD Vance the current sitting Vice President, who I don't know exactly what or who he is because he's been a number of different things. He was on Joe Rogan the other day for like three hours or something. Ah man, I heard him getting killed by a lot of different corners.
Speaker 2: Well I'll kill him for this, absolutely dropping his pants for the it's the Jews crowd, shameless, disgusting, mortifying anyway, Yeah, Mark Calpern thought it was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance went on there and some of the things that he said I was obscene. So then you got Marco Rubio, who is the sitting Secretary of State, who is very verbally gifted. So's jd Vance. Well, actually, back to jd Vance the fact that he is so verbally gifted see Trump. Trump's verbally gifted in a weird way. But he also sometimes just says stuff because of the way his brain works that he doesn't really mean or he should have said it differently. Jd Vance is not saying anything by accident. So none of that stuff he said on Joe Rogan was like a slip of the tongue or I'm sorry, I didn't think that through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, as the Brits say, too clever by half. He's really trying to get that crowd consolidated behind him, the anti Semitic New Right. Anyway, Marco meanwhile, who I am a great admirer of, gave a speech and I'm trying to read this print. It's super tiny. It was a big sincatorium about leftism, militant leftism, leftist violence, and communism in short, and he absolutely brought the thunder. He had kind of two main points, one being the violence coming from the left and then the false promises of the left. Here's a nice sample of the first theme.
Speaker 3: More than eighty percent of radical violence is now driven by far left and anarchist actors. These are not abstract statistics. Americans have seen what those numbers mean. And all out assault on our immigration officers, sniper attacks, explosives, armed ambushes, a transgender shooter opening fire on Catholic elementary school students as they pray, his gun marked with slogans like where is your God now? A healthcare executive executed in cold blood in the streets, multiple assassination attempts on a sitting president, and the murder of the greatest conservative activist of a generation, a man who happened to also be a husband and the father of two young children, shot and killed while speaking to a crowd of students.
Speaker 2: And he makes a point that this is a distinctive evil. It's the worst against the best. This is what radical leftism is. It's trying to tear people down.
Speaker 1: So you're ready to move on to the socialism part? Sure, so does he start with that at eighty two or eighty three of them this list. I listened to the clips last night, and I listened to his speech or has heard the socialism part of the speech, but I don't know how it's broken out. It's all good. Let's just start from eighty two, Okay.
Speaker 3: It may wear various different slogans and ideologies across place and time. They can call themselves anti capitalists or anti imperialists, or communists or anarchists or Marxists, but the fundamental character is always the same. It's always the same. It is a poisonous resentment cloaked in the language of equality and justice and liberation and overwhelming need to tear down what greater men have built, to wreck what is beautiful and what is right on behalf of people who are only filled with ugliness and have nothing else to offer the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We played the clip of Bertrand Russell a while back, and this was in black and white. He said this in the fifties or something, one of your thinkers, and i'd never heard it. Heard set that plainly, and I will think about it differently for the rest of my life. Not about helping the downtrodden, It's about bringing down the successful, because it is the politics of envy. It's some sort of weird they have more than me, and I'm going to stop them from having stuff. But that doesn't work, so you have to claim it's about helping the working class.
Speaker 2: Right right, It's the politics of envy, of blame, and it's almost always the young, disaffected, educated who don't have the lives they think they ought to have, and so they need somebody to blame. And you throw in, oh, I get stuff without trying. That sounds great too. That's what it is. That's what it's always been.
Speaker 1: Marco goes on in the next clip.
Speaker 3: Through violence and through terror, they once again seek to impose their ugliness all of us. The old dogma was wrong. The old dogma was wrong. None of this is driven by idealism. It is not utopian. In fact, it is the opposite. The criticisms you sometimes hear of communism, for example, is that it sounds good in theory, but it never works in practice. That's actually not true. Communism does not sound good in theory. The world in envisions for all of us is small, flat, gray, leveled of all exception, drained of all that is good and noble in the human soul, The world that envisions is a world without courage, a world without creativity or ambition, a world without heroes or glory or great causes to strive towards, without a world without miracles, without myths, without men who rise above the rest to do incredible and extraordinary things. And the world communism and visions is a world without God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to stop with the it sounds good in theory. He's right, because it doesn't sound good even in theory because of the force mechanism. You need to make it work. Right, that by definition is going to make it evil. You'd need so much force to make all these things happen. You know. I was reading the Democratic Socialists of America platform a little bit earlier and their talk of the government owning the biggest corporations in America. So you're talking about what Apple and SpaceX and Google and GM and how how is that going to happen? I mean, the amount of force that it would take to take over those companies and then run them and take the money and do whatever they're going to do with it. It's absolutely asinine. It's unworkable.
Speaker 2: And anybody who's who has any real world experience knows that the fact that a scheme that ludicrous is as appealing as it is to young people who are miseducated, and it's worth mentioning. And I've got some more statistics. We've touched on this the other day. This is almost exclusively a movement of the young, white and educated. Now they like to trot out a minority person here and there because that's their claim that it's to lift up the downtrodden, but it is wildly young white and athluent.
Speaker 1: Anyway, a little more from Marco.
Speaker 3: For these architects of revolutionary violence, the towering achievement of our civilization for them, it's an unbearable humiliation, a reminder of what they cannot do and a reminder of what they cannot be. So they choose instead to destroy. They attack pipelines, they attack railroads, They attack power grids and laboratories, the physical embodied symbols of power and invention and achievement. This is the nature of the terrorism we face today. They despise the West because the West is great.
Speaker 1: So you asked this the other day, and I'd like to hear Tim or one of our lawyer friends, explain why this doesn't cross the line because everybody joins the military, becomes a judge, becomes President of the United States, becomes a member of the Senate, whatever, all kinds of different positions. You have to swear to uphold the Constitution. The Democratic the DSA platform wants to rewrite the Constitution, Well, that's a gentle way of saying, tear up the current constitution, destroy the constitution, not uphold the current constitution. How are they not enemies of America if they want to end capitalism, destroy the constitution, get rid of the Senate, and abolish prisons and the police. How are you not an enemy of the United States if that's your platform, Well, that's revolution.
Speaker 2: I mean, to end the Senate unless you specifically say we're going to promote a constitutional amendment and get it approved by two thirds of the states.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Yeah, you're talking about revolution, And again I agree with you completely the amount of force it would take to do that. What are you gonna an army gonna come in and close it down? I mean, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's an interesting question about It's kind of a philosophical question. One of the things that proves how dedicated we are to free speech, and how incredibly great it is is We'll let these jackassya who's shoot off their mouths and a lot of it actually kind of crosses the line. Well, look, they're not doing any harm and we're that dedicated to free speech. We are the shining city on the hill when it comes to liberty. For the rest of the world, they look at us, you know, like Brits and Canadians think we're half nuts. But yeah, well who's a great superpower and who's not. But at some point, if you let them get too much critical mass, then all of a sudden you've got to crack down.
Speaker 1: Well, we need a little we need a little more free speech on this issue. But I'll tell you about that after this. Yeah, congratulations. Your personal information is valuable. The bad news it's far more accessible than you might want. Every time you shop online, your data is collected package sold to data brokers. That's why you ought to use Incogny. Yeah, every scam starts with your personal info being out there, available to the wrong person. And in Cogny is a company that goes to the data brokers and uses the law on their side to make these data brokers legally force them to remove your information. We're using incognity to get our names an info away from these data brokers. They can't spam you if they can't find you. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I got to get back on my dashboard thinging because I have a special request. I want to make it's super customizable. They keep sending follow up requests or your data stays protected and remove, protecting you from scams, spams and real digital threats. They can't spam you if they can't find you. Take back your privacy within cogni. In cogni dot com slash armstrong, that's I ncog ni dot com slash armstrong. You get sixty percent off for using our code armstrong and in cognit dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: Here's why we need more free speech around this issue. So the Deep Democratic Socialists of America the DSA. The website it says this was started by Bernie Sanders. I don't know if Bernie believes all this stuff, but ask him, make him answer the question, do you believe all the stuff on the website? Do you want to do away with the you're a senator, do you want to do away with the US Senate? Do you want to rewrite the constitution, which again is a nice way of saying tear up the constitution, destroy the constitution, come up with something different, destroy capitalism. Is that what you want to do? All these candidates that have run as DSA, candidates that have won their primaries, make them say, do you agree with all this stuff?
Speaker 2: I want to completely open the borders, and I want to completely open the prisons, empty the prisons and eliminate police forces.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to make them say. That housing is a right and it'll all be controlled by the government. Is that what you advocate, say it out loud, Apple is going to belong to the government. Is that your continue to innovate and be efficient with its money and blah blah. I think some of them that they would say no, but I think some of them would say know and be lying yeah, Marxists sly all the time. Anyway, you have any thoughts on any of that text line of four one five, two nine five kftc or Mary zorron Mondania yesterday attended the World Cup watch party with inmates at Rikers Island. That's how crowded the other bars were. So I got more on that in a little bit. The uh the watch party that Mamdani put together in the prison, I wish, I wish you you communists worried as much about taxpayers and citizens who obey the laws as you do about people who are in prisons, who demonstrated that they don't care about society. No kidding, I thought this was so enlightening.
Speaker 2: A young woman by the name of Candle White, who's some sort of like young fellow to Wall Street Journal, writes it's summertime for socialism in New York and she mentions the Democratic Socialists America claimed primary wins in three of the safe congressional districts in New York and will probably be headed into the United States Congress, And she says how did.
Speaker 1: They do it? To find out, I spent the last month soaking up the warmth of collectivism by criming as many DSA events as possible in my schedule. Coffee with comrades, A Socialism won, a one course, a new Member's social a book club, and even a hooton Nanny. I found myself thinking, what is a hooton Nanny exactly? Is it like a jamboree or is that different? Is it better or worse than a hold hodown? Is it more than a hodown or.
Speaker 2: Less right or more somber right? Yes, I don't know, but listen to this. This is, you know, enjoyable. It's a less somber hodoun. Don't you know anything, idiot? Yeah, but listen, Oh, for God's sake. The DSA also hosts board game nights, running clubs, World Cup watch parties, a softball league, in birding trips, and I think that is really interesting, giving young people a chance to actually get together and using that positive feeling to indoctrinate them into socialism. Then she goes into the fact that the dssay is of the opinion that we should just use the Democratic Party ballot line, but we should build our own party. So once we're in office, we're not responsible to the Democratic Party at all.
Speaker 1: We're the DSA. So we use that ballot line, call ourselves Democrats, but we are the DSA. And then she goes into some facilitators the things they said getting rid of the Senate and the electoral College. Another important aspect of socialism, he said, is that we generally consider ourselves to be Marxists. And then they sang a Newish version of Len Internationale, the Soviet Union's national anthem for much of Stalin's reign. They changed some of the lyrics to from the River to the sea, forever, trans rights, forever that sort of thing, and kindle rights. At the new member socialized sip to Seltzer while conversing with fellow travelers in a spacious apartment, a copy of Mao's Little Red Book and a Russian for hat with a Soviet red star sat together on a bookshelf. The communist paraphernalia was mirrored by a collection of Mamdani campaign signs on the opposite side of the room. Comrades cracked open a reesling that retails for nearly one hundred dollars a half bottle. Well, that's why Jonah Goldber is right in the other day that this hole the DSA is. No, it's just kind of a slightly more left democratic party. No, these aren't communists. Yeah. For instance, Byron York has this quote from the DSA website. What would be like under them? You have no debt, you don't need health insurance, you don't pay a mortgage or have a landlord, because comfortable housing is a human right. Your retirement is publicly funded food, education, energy, medicine, and transportation aren't for p right right, Kendall Wrights.
Speaker 2: The DSA offers and attract a bill of goods, a built in friend group, and the promise of free everything for everyone all the time.
Speaker 1: Can how to landstream Democrats compete? Cats can talk, horses can fly, sure might as well, and you can if you gold bars. All Democrats have had on offer for the past decade is a geriatric geriatric candidates and rage against President Trump. If you're a young Democrat wanting to meet like minded friends, good luck. I filled out the New York State Democratic Interest for them two weeks ago, have yet to hear back. There are no events listed on their website.
Speaker 2: Even if there were, a doubt they would have as much folk music and free beer as the dsation digs I attended. The democrats problem is of their own creation. She goes on at some length, the warmth of collectivism feels all the warmer because the social chill Democrats imposed on New York.
Speaker 1: You can wear cowboy boots to a hoot and nanny, can't you? Sure? Yes, proster, probably not a shin dig No, you would stand out, definitely, you could at a hoe down jamboree. I'd wear loafers really, never mind always with socks. I'm not sockless guy. Come on now, we got more of the way. If you miss against podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand arm Strong and Getty. In a recent interview, Keith Richards called America a bit of a disappointment at the moment, leaving many people concerned that he's having trouble finding drugs. So Mick Jagger's done about ten hours with interviews in the last week. They got a new album out that my brother, who is a Rolling Stones fanatic, says it's pretty good. I haven't listened to anybody listen. I have no doubt. No, I haven't yet. Yeah, my brother last film was pretty damn solid. My brother thought, he said, this is like tattoo you again? What was your That was my skeptical noise. Oh, I'd have to hear it. They're in their eighties. But anyway, the whole rock stars unhappy with America. Oh please, my, oh my freaking god. We have to make one exception to free speech. No more rock stars with their political opinions. Keith Richards couldn't love your music more? Who could possibly give a crap while you think about the state of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Right now, here's my only defensive Keith the guy who asked him.
Speaker 1: Good point. That is an excellent point. Actually, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm here all week, which is mercifully about that.
Speaker 1: That's what the new free speech rule has got to be about. Stop asking someone who just won a gold medal in the Olympics what they think of ice. Stop asking aging guitar players what they think of the politics of America. Yeah, stop, you really think you're doing some good in the world. I assume you became a journalist because you're gonna to do some good in the world that ain't doing good in the world. All right, you bastards. I'd like to fight you. I'd like to fight that guy, whoever that guy is right now, he's perfectly normal. B also perfectly normal, also old, probably roughly the same age Joe Biden as Keith Richard. So he's got a new book coming out in November, Promised Me America, which Nelly Bowls of Free Press says she hasn't figured out what the inflection is supposed to be on that Promise Me America or promised Me America or what is how are you supposed.
Speaker 2: To be a pony for Christmas? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Here is the promo that they put out to challenge me faced his nation about his decisions. I made why I'm made him lead in the country through COVID.
Speaker 3: You're building our country, I'm restoring our democracy after the attack on January sixth.
Speaker 1: Here's a whole good one any nation's longest WIGNI finished? If that's the good one born Aghanistan And as Nelly Bowls writes, anyway, he released a video announcing the book, and it's very sad to watch. Biden has declined further. As it happens in life, the camera cuts every two seconds. I hadn't thought about that, but it wasn't just being a modern TikTok thing. It was a we have to piece this together two seconds at a time, and that thanks Afghanistan. I mean, we're in this business. All you can do is assume that's the best they could do after many, many many takes.
Speaker 2: As long as we're Yeah, the people who are involved in the production thought, that's as good as we're going to get.
Speaker 1: We just need to move on. It's very sad to watch the camera cuts every two seconds. His voice is slurred and hushed. Some of his longer words are barely intelligible. I'd say, after eighty why even beyond camera? Who is the one saying we need him to be doing more on camera stuff? And why do I feel like doctor Jill is gearing him up to be on Dancing with Stars?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: Oh, the evil doctor Jill.
Speaker 5: Not a real doctor, not even close. No, holy cow, yeah, yes, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: She finishes with, please Biden's let this man retire from public life. He's earned his candleope and let him eat.
Speaker 5: It in peace.
Speaker 2: And I discovered the joys of the humble cantlope whilst vacationing. Uh, Genie and I used to buy him, but they're huge. So you got a whole candlope and that for two people. I mean that would last you three weeks, except the candleopold last three weeks, or you buy.
Speaker 1: Pre sliced prohibitively expensive. My mom always called it musk melon.
Speaker 2: Different melon. That's a different melon, I do believe, so, yes, I could be mistaken. My melon knowledge is admittedly mediocre at best.
Speaker 1: My kids always complain if you go to a cheap restaurant, which we do a lot, and you get their fruit bowl, which I'll often make them get a fruit bowl if they're having other unhealthy stuff. The fruit bowl at a cheap restaurant is all melon. They'll give you like ad grape and a slice of strawberry and a bunch of melon. Melon must be free. You go to a nice restaurant and get a fruit bowl, like a more expensive breakfast place, and there's lots of delicious fruit in there. You get some, you get some pineapple, you get several grapes, she get a couple of blueberries. Cheap restaurants some to looking at you, Black Bear diner. Oh melon, nice job, fruit, way too much melon. Look at that guy, he's some sort of fruit bowl. Here's your answer, Jack, and we've all learned something today. A cantlope is a type of musk melon, but not all musk melons are cantalopes. Candleope without a girl, say that again. A cantalope is a type of musk melon, but not all musk melons are cantalop My mom was right, absolutely, yeah, yeah, it was a specific sort of musk melon. She, you know, child of the depression. She's a, Hey, we aren't the kind of people that get to like individually identify our melons. All right, right, We're lucky to have a melon at all. They're all musk melons. Let's eat if you enjoy yourself. The rich might be obsessing over what musk melon will we serve to that, and we are happy to have any melon we can get, exactly, God bless her, oh Man, musk melon, which is a terrible name for a melon. I don't find melon that enjoyable anyway, generally, but musk is not a appetizing word. Oh I've hardly met a melon I didn't enjoy really the humble water melon. I have never understood of the melons size and deliciousness. I've never understood the appeal of watermelon. What wow, Yeah, I know, Michael working with a weirdo freak God. When I was a kid, to'd be hey, we got watermelons, like I don't know, like they gave us a pony or something, And I'm like, okay, great freaking summer deliciousness. It's American deliciousness. Hey, that was great. How the Cubs won the World Series last year, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing whether he's a Soviet spine because the Cubs didn't win the series and he didn't he got like watermelon juice running down your arm. Well, put your elbow to the side. This is this is a disappointing moment. The sea should probably move a spit them out for distance.
Speaker 2: It's how I learned really good spitting technique, by the way, spitting watermelon seeds, spitting contests with my cousins back in the day.
Speaker 1: Good times. We're gonna we got a person out in the newsroom. Uh. Jensenen does news for us every now and then. She's in her twenties. She's a regular person. She went to opening night of The Odyssey last night. Gonna ask her a regular person about it, and she was hot at the Imax. Which is part of the attempt here to like rescue the movie industry, because they do have the problem of like, I got a really great TV and was not expensive either, and it's really really giant and really really good, and the leap from that to a regular movie is just not enough to make me go sometimes. But Imax is different. There's Imax is a different world from television. And so this is the first major motion picture that's been released in full form on an Imax, and I'm gonna check that out. And I tried to get seats and were seats available for this weekend? And I thought, oh cool, opening weekend. Still seats available, but only the front two rows. Well luckily, as I mentioned that, is they a bunch of you texted me and said, don't do it. You can't do you. Not only do you have to crane your neck, which I don't really care about that out much, but you just can't. You can't really take in what's going on. It's not designed. I don't even know why they sell seats there and to extract the money from poor suckers like yourself, I guess. But I'm gonna wait till next week so I won't be able to review it this weekend like I was hoping to. I'm gonna wait till next week so I can get a seat further back middle of the IMAX and watch it in the full form. Did you look forward?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you say it was three hours long?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's just like two minutes short of three hour movie. Although they announced that I appreciated that. At least our local Imax we ain't doing any previews, all right, So the movie starts on time, don't show up on time because I have started showing up a full half hour late because that's how long the previews have become at my local movie theater. And it's not just previews, it's just ads. Here's an ad for State Farm insurance, here's an ad for McDonald's, and then previews. It's just I'm gonna sit there for a half hour and watch movies, I mean commercials. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So that will be in our four We'll get to Jensen's review. If you don't get our four, grab it five podcast Armstrong You Getting on Demand you ought to be subscribing. You will get the Armstrong You Getty One More Thing podcast automatically. Yesterday's One More Thing was about how perverse the American Museum of National History at the Smithsonian in Washington, d C. Has become, how it's become like an organ of Marxist education.
Speaker 1: It's sickening it really, as I complained about this last summer because me and the kids went.
Speaker 2: But I really think you'll enjoy the podcast again. Sarmstrong and Getting on Demand from July sixteenth, coming up really need to tip our cap to the fact that LA's bums and junkies policies have reached a new level of wasting incompetence.
Speaker 1: Six months ago, you thought this is as bad as it gets. No, they've they've striven to rise above.
Speaker 2: That level of incompetence and they've gotten even better slash worse.
Speaker 1: Cool, And man, they got a problem in Colorado. We'll get to at some point. Somebody keeps hacking into online court court dramas. No, that makes Sonily keep a show actual courtrooms, court cases they're doing online and showing porn or Nazi stuff, and it keeps happening over and over again. I'm here and I'm not a cat exactly, that sort of that sort of thing. Yeah, stay duned, coming up in a moment. There is a problem with starting to do all your court cases online. People are hacking in and in Colorado they got a particular problem with porn and Nazis showing up in their courtrooms. So more monographic Nazis. Anything can get any worse.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of Great Western cities, or at least formerly so in Great Western states, LA's homeless policy is piling the incredibly expensive, absurd upon the appallingly expensive, ridiculous California Post is reporting that a city homeless initiative championed by Councilwoman Nithya Ramen, she is the communist who's way left of Karen Bass, who was one of the final two in the election, or Spencer Pratt being shoved to side. But this homeless initiative champion by the socialist Ramen, has spent more than sixty million dollars to fill three subsidized apartments with homeless quote unquote Angelino's it was supposed to be a couple of thousand, it's three so far three, not three thousand, three hundred and three.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, City Hall still pumps hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars into a different thing. The scandal marred LA Homeless Services Authority despite years of talk about the need for the change, because they don't do any good. So then you've got Karen Bass's signature inside safe program, which pays exorbitant rates to temporary, temporarily stash bumps and junkies in hotel rooms. Then there's the city's dismal record with the LA Homeless Services Authority, which we could go into detail. But Bass appoints five of the ten members who governed that authority. But it's completely corrupt, completely ineffective, and the city has appeared powerless to fix the agency or even leave it.
Speaker 2: The county has more or less left that organization behind. But this year, the Trump administration yanked two hundred million dollars in federal funding that the LAHSA had been getting as the FEDS probe the agency for alleged financial mismanagement. G do you think conflicts of interest and poor contract oversight. But the city officials who've been talking about how it's ineffective have yet to even study the prospect of shifting spending away from the LHSA. They just keep shoveling them tens of millions of dollars. And this is a group that just spent sixty million dollars to move homeless people into three apartments. It's also a group that pours billions of dollars into the homeless industrial complex, funneling taxpayer money to nonprofits that benefit financially by entrenching homelessness rather than abating it.
Speaker 1: And it's just growing, holy crap, frustrating. Oh, and nobody's willing to admit it's a it's a drug problem. It's a drug and drug fueled mental illness problem. So we're on a new radio station in Denver, Colorado, K HOW. I grew up listening to K HOW KHOW every day when I was a teenager, and it's one of the main reasons I got into radio at all. So it's very exciting that the Armstrong and Getty Show is now on k HOW and Denver. We're ill also have been on in Colorado Springs for quite some time. That's where this story comes from, where my parents lived for years and years loved the springs. Yeah, this is from kid R d O and Colorado Springs and a problem they're having with courtrooms.
Speaker 4: This video is sent to us by a viewer. Shows but started as a routine court hearing and ended with pornography, swastikas and a judge forced to shut the hearing down.
Speaker 6: Literally, it would be men gratifying themselves with swastikas swirling around the screen.
Speaker 4: Defense attorney Jeremy Lowe was in the Opasso County courtroom when it happened last week. He sells the judge immediately shut the virtual proceeding down after the explicit video, which we've heavily blurred took over the screen.
Speaker 6: This is pornographic and anti semitic images being projected throughout a courtroom.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your expertise people to observe, and it's just not appropriate. We're tracking appreciate your expertise on that this is inappropriate and anti semitic. Oh you mean the guy walking off in the naz symbols. Oh okay, you got a guy polishing this V two right there on the screen. That's a little World War two humor for you. I'm glad we brought in somebody with a PhD to let us know why this is offensive. The report goes on.
Speaker 4: Cardio thirteen Investigates also obtained video from a similar disruption during a Pueblo County court hearing a few weeks ago. The Colorado Judicial Department tells Cardio thirteen Investigates it has received reports of at least twenty eight virtual courtroom disruptions in the last six months alone, and the state says the people responsible are disguising themselves as police officers, attorneys, and other legitimate court participants. Back in twenty twenty four, Cardio thirteen Investigates reported on similar disruptions inside Colorado's virtual court system.
Speaker 6: There are high school kids and junior high school kids that come throughout the courtrooms and observe proceedings again with their school. You know, it is really sad that we have the potential to expose them to this once again.
Speaker 1: I was kind of on the fence for the heart where they're having Nazi porn on our courtroom proceedings, was a good idea or not, But he convinced me that's right. The kids right. If you didn't have high schoolers there, then we'd all be perfectly fine with watching a Nazi masturbate. But but he makes an excellent point, so you know, it turns out you were right. I wasn't picturing that. I thought it was two different things. Likely. I thought it was probably people hacking in, and I shouldn't say hacking breaking in and then showing porn and then some other Nazi stuff. But no, it was actually combined, right, Nazi serviady, I say we'd break in and show porn. No, no, no, We've got to inflict Nazi stuff on people. That that's the most shocking. I say porn, I say, Nazi, You got Nazi on my porn? You got porn on my Nazi. That's an old reference. Uh yeah, But then they came up with wait, wait, wait a minute, Heinrich, Wait a minute. Two great offenses that offend together, Nazi and porn. That is really something. Thank you Colorado for that. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty