Speaker 1: Hey guys, and welcome back to another week of Casual Chaos. This week we have a very special guest, Maria. Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: I am so excited to have you. I feel like this year, influencing content creating has blown up so much, and with your platform of obviously The Bachelor, Yeah, has that changed your life?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like, it's crazy where it's taken me. And like, although after coming off of it, I was like, I didn't want to become like an influencer type, Like I didn't expect for it to like blow up the way.
Speaker 2: That it did.
Speaker 3: I've been a big fan of the show always. Everyone knows this, and yeah, I didn't expect what was it. I didn't expect from like even call her daddy, reaching out like stuff like that. The things I've done since the show, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like wild, and you know a lot of people are go on the yes to find love, but then also to get some incentive for themselves. But that was not your intention, even in the slightest, Like it's.
Speaker 3: So funny because I was very honest about wanting to go on the show. To go on the show because I loved the show, but not like I think people can recognize that I'm not trying to be an influencer. I actually kind of suck at it. I like my Instagram, I barely posted. Actually, more recently, i've been okay with it. But yeah, no, definitely wasn't thinking that I wanted to do influencing after the show.
Speaker 2: I just really wanted to be on the show. Yeah. Yeah, also, but I loved that would have been the better alternative. But yeah, that didn't work out.
Speaker 1: But it's not like you and Joey did not have a connection. And it's funny because I obviously The Bachelor is such a famous show, The Bachelor and Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Not a religious watcher, and my friends and I so happened to watch your season. So watching it, I was a die hard for you, die hard. I wanted you to win. I just thought everything about you, you had the confidence, you were beautiful, and I also felt that Italian vibe from you. Yeah, so I was like, she's gonna take it home and whenever he would do like a left turn, but then I also felt left turns from you. I was like, uh, I know she's not in it. Well, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And that's funny that you say the Italian thing. It's like, we have that strong personality.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Your mom is like, that's why I love that about your family, is that you're strong, You're loud. You guys are like you say it how it is and you know. And so I always said, like, the people that are gonna get me are going to be my kind of people. Yes, although that wasn't the case for everyone. It was you either loved me or hated me. It was there was no in between. Yeah, but so I love to hear that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It was very obvious, even from a viewer standpoint though, to see that you were being attacked.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, and it's so crazy. Actually, I was getting coffee today and a girl came up to me and she was like, to be honest, was it real? Like did it like housewives?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? And I'm like, you know, what's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like, as a viewer of the show, sometimes I'm like, there's just no way these fights are so dumb.
Speaker 2: There's no there's something's like off.
Speaker 3: Until I went on the show and then I realized, oh my god, there are just people out there that you know. But here's the thing about Sydney, I like appreciate her now, like looking back, I can really because we needed that.
Speaker 2: That like made the show in ways. It kind of made the season iconic. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I needed, Like, I mean, I wasn't gonna gonna start dramma, but I was okay to it happened.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you know, you also have to always think about it. Your haters are also your biggest cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: Well I mean she not that I say, a cheerleader. Did you see her cheer? That was a kind of fitting. I thought, Okay, that was fun.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I forgot about that, which you know what I kind of feel like in person was it was better?
Speaker 2: I promise?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, but then again, when you are also in a setting like that, you guys don't get your phones, right, no, yes, so you don't get your phones.
Speaker 2: It's very isolating.
Speaker 1: You're around a bunch of girls, you're basically fighting over the same man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna go insane.
Speaker 1: There's no way that people could think that that shit's not real, because I would kill a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't know how you went on that show, I would die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I went into it with the mindset that he's gonna pick one of us, so ideally, let's just all get.
Speaker 2: Along and then do the best bitchmen you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well whatever, But I tried to just really just tell myself, like, if it's not me, it's not meant to be. Like, I didn't want to be in an environment where I'm fighting these women for a man.
Speaker 2: I don't. That's why I'll never do a show where it's like that again.
Speaker 1: And at the same time, it's kind of self respect for yourself. Yeah, you don't want to seem desperate, no, and you want to just look confident. And I feel like that's even women struggle, regardless of the bachelor or not, when you really want a man but a man doesn't want you. You never want to come off desperate. No, you want to come off confident because then you would think the man would want you more. Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that also, like there's no point of like overstepping or giving too much when like it's kind of smart to be self aware and like know your place, And I think I knew my place almost too much to the point where like producers are like Maria like, no, you're you're, you're, you're it, You're he likes you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know, I think it's Kelsey, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Like I was so self aware to the point where I was like self sabotaging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, although I could.
Speaker 3: Have like tried, you know, to continue it, but you know, when you just know that it's not you, you have the feeling, you just know and like I and maybe I could have been wrong in times and maybe I was like again in my head too much, but.
Speaker 2: I think I mean, now I got my ass at home. I think I was right. But it's it's very hard in that environment. Yeah, it brings it can bring out the worst and uh, but it can bring out the best too.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of good moments too that I wish we're shown with the girls, like, yeah, we had a lot more funny moments, but obviously the drama will over always.
Speaker 1: Like always over. Yeah, yeah, for sure, that's how it is, even on Housewives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I love reality. I would like to do more of it, and I think just in a more like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why people are fell in love with you because you felt really real and but that's why it also stuck past the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for saying that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know, no, no, I mean, hello, you were unwell this week?
Speaker 2: Guy? Yeah, no, that's crazy, and like you need to come to one of those events. I would love to. Yeah, my god, she would love to have you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, definitely, yeah, let me talk about that.
Speaker 2: But for sure.
Speaker 3: Wait, I love that though, because I was gonna say, you were like raised around cameras. Yeah, like you're like more used to it than anything.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, I'm definitely used to it. It started from when I was eight. Wow. And yeah, my mom was the OG, so she's been on it from the start. She's the only standing OG damn, So kudos to mom. But yeah, now she's been through a lot. It's definitely been a ride. We've been through a ton on this show, and it's been a lot of ups and downs with.
Speaker 2: My family and you know, we made it out.
Speaker 1: And everyone's doing really good right now, but then we still go through ups and downs.
Speaker 2: It's just it doesn't but that's real life.
Speaker 3: That's what people want to see that it's like authentically, Yes, your family and you know what I mean, like, no one's perfect.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I like that side of things, of showing the realness of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of unwell, I always wondered, are the parties as crazy as they look? Oh? Yeah, there's so much fun, Like I'm not getting like I was because I was just in Miami for my cousin's batch party. Were you there around the same time, like, oh week, No, like a couple of weeks, I'm gonna says I.
Speaker 2: Would have like, oh, I know, I know it was. They're crazy. They're crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you were drunk? Oh well, I mean yeah, like we were having like a good old time for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean like it's hard not to be. There's so much access to all the drinks, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Like all the people that are there, you know, I think everyone's like really comfortable with each other so regardless in that environment, Yeah, we're all like in it together.
Speaker 1: You know. No, for sure, they look crazy and know so much fun. And she picked like such amazing people too.
Speaker 3: She always brings the best crew, and I think, like, like I said, everyone just gets.
Speaker 2: Along so well, so it makes it even more fun.
Speaker 1: Did you do know everyone prior. It's kind of like a random brand trip in a way.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, like the people that I were under and well like originally because I've gone to like other events, but this time she's invited new people and I got to know and meet new people. So yeah, it's always fun. It's always good, and she always brings a good crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw Rachel kirkconin Oh my god, Kirconnell, would you say her?
Speaker 2: Connic? I love it.
Speaker 1: But you know, she even when I was like reading her name prior, but I love you.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's the best. So it's so funny because I've never.
Speaker 1: Met her, okay, and I know she was under yeah right, not her, but just her relations relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's doing great and she looks like she's she's thriving, and she's such a respectful woman, like the way she holds herself.
Speaker 2: I have so much respect for her. Well, you guys probably bonded because Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we had followed each other for a while and I know we both wanted to meet each other, but you know, life goes on, and then it just so happened we ended up at the same event and we hit it off like as if I've known her forever.
Speaker 2: But that's the best feeling.
Speaker 3: But that's why I knew she was going to be a real one from watching her season and then meeting her in person was like ten times better love And I love that those kinds of moments, you know, because you never know what you're gonna get with some.
Speaker 1: People one hundred percent. But no, she's and then also after being in the public eye for a while because she still also you know, followed that influencing career prior, she's great after the Bachelor and everything, Yeah, yeah, exactly, No, Yeah, she's done really well for herself, and you know with her relationship and stuff like that. They were really like good at influencing together and doing all the food that you know, and that must have been hard to like break apart from. Yeah, but you also have to do what's best for you, absolutely and has been. So I'm very happy to see her. And then Tyler Cameron also Bachelor, and he's another one that I actually got to know this trip, his girlfriend Tate Like love them.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's adorable, she's the.
Speaker 3: Best, and she's so funny and they were just so funny together, like again, and I love that where.
Speaker 1: She was also came on the Unwell trip. Was there any like conversations about Matt James, I know, because Rachel was there, or does she really try to like steer clear from.
Speaker 3: She She she's very respectful in the sense of, like, you know, like she still appreciates the relationship.
Speaker 2: There's no bad blood like in that.
Speaker 3: She will never speak negative on that, which I respect that so much.
Speaker 1: Speaking of just being single out in the world, what is the status on your dating, Well, yeah, I'm single, which is so crazy because I thought, you know, I'm like the year that I'm gonna have I'm gonna like go back to reality and do my own thing. But I thought for sure I was gonna like probably be in a relationship by thirty.
Speaker 2: Or at least have like a prospect.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, and a lot of people say this, and I'm sure you see it while being in New York more often that thirty is so young. Oh it's different, especially and now, I mean I get it coming from Italian families, they do everything super young. Everything is done at a younger age, and you feel the pressure.
Speaker 2: But even being in New.
Speaker 1: York, a lot I see influencers in New York friends in New York. They're in their late twenties and thirties and still figuring it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, and now, yeah, that'll always be me. I'm very honest about it too, Like as a thirty year old, like, of course, when you're twenty five, you think by thirty, I'm gonna have kids, you know what I mean. And now I'm thirty, I'm like, oh my god, I'm nowhere near yes ready for that. But I definitely am open and and like I want a relationship. I like, I'm ready for that. Yeah. But yeah, I definitely thought I thought i'd be sitting here and telling you about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how about you. I've been with my boyfriend for like six years.
Speaker 2: That's so nice. Yeah to his mom and dad love.
Speaker 1: Love Yeah yeah, my mom loves him anything she needs. It's Christian.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: But my dad he visits him with me in the Bahamas because my dad lives in the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, I love the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful there. Yeah, my dad was deported. I don't know if you know that. No, well damn. So we went through legal issues and my mom ended up going away first for a little under a year. Then when my mom came home, my dad went away, so it was like swapping up the parents. And my dad went away my freshman year of high school and never came home from prison. They deported him and he was only living in Italy for a year. So my grandparents brought him to America when he was one years old. But the laws changed, so his dad became a citizen before he was eighteen, an American citizen.
Speaker 2: Was your mom an American citizen? Yes? So then I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought so too, that it was that you would automatically become one. I still have questions. Yeah, it's still crazy. And then my grandma became a citizen when my dad was nineteen. The law was at the time, your mother needs to become a citizen before you're eighteen years old, you'll.
Speaker 2: Automatically become an American citizen. My nana did it when he was nineteen.
Speaker 1: So then from eighteen on he was responsible for making himself an American citizen, which is where he looked up. No, so he was in jail for about like three and a half years, okay, then went straight to went straight to Italy. He was in ice and then at that point he kind of was like, I need to call it quits. It was just a very crazy experience, very hard on the mind. Yeah, I was safe for you, like, yeah, it was you know more so honestly for us we could only say daddy fight. Yeah, and for him he's actually living it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When he was in ice, he lost like thirty pounds. It was worse than prison. It was like crazy experience. So it was definitely rough, considering he's also been in the States since he was one. Yeah, and it's still as rough. I mean, we go visit him, but it's it's not the same, you know as having your father present. And I know your dad was such an important part, is such an important part of your life, you know, So it was to imagine it was. It's definitely rough even now. I actually just got back from visiting him. Arriving in Bahamas is always so amazing. Leaving is the hardest part.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: I don't think it ever the tears will ever end.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. It's your father, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy, even though you know, I know he might have not made the best decisions, but they were never he did his time. Though he did his time. He wasn't ever hurting anybody. He was never malicious. There was no malicious intent, and he's just not a malicious person. So your dad is someone that's really important in your life. How did he take the whole thing? Was he just happy for you and happy for your decision?
Speaker 3: Well, when I first mentioned that I wanted to go on the show, he was not excited.
Speaker 2: I could only imagine he was just not about it.
Speaker 3: You know, he's very protective of me, so like he's just like, I don't want you going. And like, first of all, he knew he can't call.
Speaker 2: Me like we talk every day, which you know, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I mean he trusts me, and like I you know, at the end of the day, like I was, so I'm like, I'm doing it. And I didn't even know I was doing it until three days before they called me.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, we're flying you out, but we don't we're not confirming that you're on the show yet. What. Yeah. Yeah, So I was in the hotel where they have all the girls and they're doing like the pre interview.
Speaker 1: Theres girls that go there that's and then get.
Speaker 2: What we're told.
Speaker 3: I think everyone that that has happened before though, Yes, but I think everyone that was in the hotel for our season ended up going on. That's why we had the most girls, Like I don't think. I don't think there's ever been a season with thirty two girls. It was like twenty five or something, oh, twenty seven, but our girls, there.
Speaker 2: Was a lot of us.
Speaker 3: But I remember sitting in the hotel room and right away they take our phones. So now I'm sitting in a hotel room being like, I need to call my dad. I need to tell him that I'm I'm gonna be on the show, like he had to find out through reality Steve basically because he like announced the cast. But I was able to get like a producer to give me her phone at the time to just be like, Okay, Daddy, I'm actually going on.
Speaker 2: But it's a crazy process.
Speaker 3: And I understand where his concerns and fears were.
Speaker 2: And I had those.
Speaker 3: Same fears because I didn't want to go and not be able to talk to talk to my family. But coming back, I don't think he expected the audience or people watching the show to have loved me, like I know obviously he knows like he sees that in me, but coming back, all I had to say to him was everything that happened, and he was like.
Speaker 2: What the hell did you just go through? So we both were like, what are we about to watch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but thankfully, by the grace of God, people got to see the reality of how things went and kind of where things went wrong. And yeah, I felt protected in the edit, not in the edit, but like I mean like they showed on it very well. That's what I was working because I was I thought when I was in the house and the girls, some of the girls were just I was rubbing them the wrong way for some reason. And I remember I had girls like Edwina and the sisters and like girls that kind of went home early on, but they were like my like in the house, like I needed them because we were one and the same.
Speaker 2: And so when they left, I was like, oh my god, I'm now.
Speaker 3: I'm like I don't know, I just don't I don't belong here, Like I'm just not it's just not a good moment for me kind of.
Speaker 1: And it was very obvious that you felt as if you were the odd one out. Yeah, and it was everyone ganging up on you, but you really held your own the entire season. But I think that's why everyone admired you so much, because you were so confident and it ever really showed through the screen.
Speaker 2: I am so serious.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that because I one of my biggest thing was like, I'm gonna go there be myself, because when my family's gonna watch me, I want them to be like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: That's if I went on and did.
Speaker 3: Something that is just out of my comfort zone or like out of character, then people would be like, who are you trying to like, you know, fool, but no, truthfully, honestly, Like that's why I was so happy that it showed the things like you guys saw the reality of what.
Speaker 2: I was going through.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if she expected a different result. I don't know if she maybe expected people to be like, yeah, Sidney, get the bully out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, guys, people were working a nine to five. Right now we're on a yacht. Let's let's be cool, girl.
Speaker 2: And I think I said that her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, let's just be grateful for this moment, like look around, yeah, look around. I ain't attacking you, sister, but look around and see the view. Let's have fun today. And that's kind of like where my like what I was constantly trying to tell myself, like, just enjoy your time. You don't know it can be your last stake, so just enjoy your time here. And that's why I was like, why are people trying to make it difficult for themselves too? But yeah, no I And that's why I think the best part about the cameras were that they were there and always there.
Speaker 1: It was like protect or they can hurt you, but yea, they protect it.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 3: I was like please, And I remember telling the camera man, I'm like, put it all in.
Speaker 2: I was begging them at one but I'm like put this.
Speaker 3: In, please show everything because I'm like was going crazy?
Speaker 2: Like am I going nuts? Am I nuts? Who's nuts?
Speaker 1: It makes you question, of course, when you're not also dealing with somebody that's trying to manipulate every word that you're saying. I was when the best was when she was like, which again we can laugh about and.
Speaker 2: I worked so cool. Now it's just different.
Speaker 3: But I just remember watching it, mind you, because when you're watching it, you see people's confessionals and they're saying things that you're hearing for the first time You're like and I'm like, damn, that girl didn't like I didn't even know that girl didn't like me.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of them where I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: But with Sidney when she was like she I can't go into a room without Maria or feeling like Maria is gonna attack me, I'm like, I don't know, maybe we have a different definition of attack, but.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: But for the most fart, I was like, I appreciate it. Now I can really sit back and just be like, yeah, that was a good time.
Speaker 1: That's what made But that's what made you like so iconic too. Obviously, following the Bachelor, there was so much noise about you becoming the bachelorette. I was the second and you got off. I was like, this is it. I'm excited. I'm going to watch Maria's bachelorette season. But I was obviously. I know you were asked and you said that it was very overwhelming on call Her Daddy and that you kind of needed a step back. Yeah, I'm curious because you got so much positive feedback and everyone loved you. What made you feel so overwhelmed? Was it the like, was it just everything to like, so it was just.
Speaker 3: Like again the whole thing of being self aware and like knowing yourself.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't want to waste anyone's time.
Speaker 3: It would be like people love as much as they love the drama, they love the love story too, And I wanted to feel like I can one hundred percent put my like full soul into this because I want you know, but like and I've said this before, going through what I went through on the show, like having to rewatch it all back, like it was hard during it, and I don't think I fully got to process it. And I just knew if I did not take the time to process it, like everything I was feeling I was having like I was getting like bad panic attacks like during the show, like I was going through it because again no family, no friends, like just like yeah, it's it's draining and traumatic.
Speaker 1: Also, like you were saying, if you get a bad edit, you're probably thinking, okay, there is also a possibility that I could be made to look like.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a murmur before the show started that I was a villain, and I was like, oh no, no, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I know that probably already sent you into a spiral. Well I would have like that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest, I wasn't even that scared because I was like, no, I'm not a villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like, what can.
Speaker 3: They even edit to show me being a villain, Like, I don't even think I gave them any kind of content where they can even make me seem like it. Maybe maybe my face facial expressions like they can. But I was like, that was kind exactly exactly weird on her face with her hands like we don't you know? But I was I honestly, when I saw that I was the villain quote unquote online, I wasn't worried.
Speaker 2: I'm to be honest, it had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: But I think it was emotionally draining with the girls like I was. I was always like feeling like I was on the attack because and that hurt me. Like I would like one night like after the whole, like I remember Sidney and I having such a great day and then later in the night I was called the bully. I cried myself to sleep that night, like it was I was like, please, like.
Speaker 2: Let me go home because no one wants me here. Why am I here?
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to have to stay another day if it meant me having to go through the drama with the girls. So I was like literally crying myself to sleep every night I was going through it on the show. So when I got home to my friends and family, I got like a little bit of time to like kind of try to recover.
Speaker 2: How quick is the turnaround time?
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, I got back to then, like when you got back to them asking you so like so oh for Bachelorette, Yeah, like for you to even process like you want it.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 3: For example, January it started, and I think bachelor I would be March March.
Speaker 2: So you got sent home. I got sent home, so I had maybe like well like a month. Oh it's like a quick it's a quick.
Speaker 3: Turnover, like turnover and like again I would need to go through. But mind you, oh there are they filming when they do tells all right.
Speaker 2: After like you go and you do like the limo entrances.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, oh that day Yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, well like probably two days after. But I never did that, so I know there was like rumors about me filming. I never filmed anything. No, I just I really just know myself and.
Speaker 1: So it was a quick turnaround. Again, you felt exhausted.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was drained and then it is exhausting though, when you feel like you're always trying to defend yourself, to defend your character. It was, it was, it was definitely exhausting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what you like, like you said, like, well everyone was very positive, so how could you feel that way? I'm like that's what kept me sane, Like I literally was so grateful for that where I was almost like, Okay, maybe I should do it, but then I was like no, Maria, like just just take your step back, go back to reality.
Speaker 2: Like were you.
Speaker 1: Even ready to really fine love yet?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, one hundred percent. I didn't go on the like I went on the.
Speaker 1: Show saying for if you were on the Bachelorette, like or were you just so mentally like not there yet?
Speaker 3: No, Like I'm so so so ready for a relationship. That's why I was. I wanted that that was my outcome that I envisioned. So then going on the Bachelor, I just didn't know if I can handle all these season of that, like having all.
Speaker 1: These conversations with all these guys and like really trying to be the like you you need to be on your A game, you need to give you have to be very open to all these men.
Speaker 2: And so that's probably so exhausting. I mean, it would just be hard.
Speaker 3: It would it would be hard, and I can't imagine what one would go through.
Speaker 2: Like even Joey on our season.
Speaker 3: You you saw his down days where he was just so you know, it's mentally exhausting. And I think, again, just it's okay to say no, and especially in this industry, I love saying no. I know that sounds like messed up, but like reality is, I'm just a regular Canadian girl. Like I'm not trying to like do everything and anything. I want to do things that excite me and that I'm happy to do and I'm so grateful that I've been able to do certain things. But again, like I'm not afraid to say no, and I think I just need to be I just need to like look over myself along the way.
Speaker 1: So then with you being okay to say no to things, I know that the Bachelorette's on hold right now, which is kind of crazy. I don't have that ever even happened, not that I know of, but I truly think that they need a revamp, and I think they need to do some things differently.
Speaker 2: So this whole I it could help things like.
Speaker 1: Did they ask anyone were you at asked to be on the Bachelor app prior to this hold.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be so honest with you, I really don't want to be a part of that narrative again because of what happened the last time, Like for whoever they asked and who wants to talk about it. I think what I thought, I think something that you can appreciate and I know is just honesty.
Speaker 2: And I thought me coming out and saying my truth.
Speaker 1: And you were asked the first time and.
Speaker 3: Just saying like I just you know, I thought, you know, I mind. I didn't speak for months until like I was asked on call or Daddy, But I just figured now nowadays it's better to just.
Speaker 2: Kind of err it out there, just just let it be, you know. I know people are interested.
Speaker 3: I know when I'm asked, I want whatever, But I just think, I don't know, I don't even know how to answer it. But Bachelor being on past is probably a good thing for them, But at being asked, don't there's a lot of girls that came out that said that they were asked, so maybe they'll pick one of them.
Speaker 1: I'm like really trying to answer with it, like I'm so scarred from like that interview coming out and saying what happened the last time that. I'm like, I'm so I don't want to be a part of this narrative anymore. My loss, well, the whole thing, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: With like me saying my piece, like people thought I would like take away from the moment, and I yeah, I can't even speak it, like literally traumatizes me because I'm like, oh my god, all I did was just answer a question and then it became the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I got it. They could take the smallest thing and blow it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I don't I really don't want to be a part of a narrative of like, oh, what were you asked?
Speaker 2: Were you not?
Speaker 1: I'm like, so, you you think your time on the Bachelor is kind of just it's concluded, it's it's done.
Speaker 3: Well, did you hear what they're doing with Paradise. They're bringing the Golden Golden Bachelor and Bachelorettes with like young people. Mm hmmm, they're going to mix them, mix them on the beach. How do you feel about that as a viewer, I think that's so weird. I'm just also thinking like old school mentality, like in the aspect.
Speaker 2: Of my dad's not going to want to see me on a.
Speaker 1: Beach with an older man.
Speaker 3: I think they're they're always trying to like do something new to spice things up. Of course, so I'm excited to see how it's going to go. I'm not doing verydis I've made that very clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go in a reality ship where I fight for a guy ever again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ever again.
Speaker 1: It's not fun. No, you want to feel chosen. Yeah, I think that's the end of the day too. I think any girl wants to feel chosen, and as much as the bachelor is in an amazing experience. And you said how Gentran was like so amazing to be a bachelorette, and I feel so bad for her everything that she went through, but thank god, now she's so happy with Sasha.
Speaker 2: Are they together? I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. I think Okay, well no, no, I think her So she had an happy ending.
Speaker 1: I mean she also popped off. You know, you would do so good on Dancing with Sorry, thank you.
Speaker 2: I wish one day. I always said, I'm like, I'll never say no if I ever was asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean it's such a good opportunity. It's such a fun show too. Do I think the Stars is another one with The Bachelor that I grew up watching because I feel like Dancing with the Stars was.
Speaker 3: Always have They always have a Bachelor bachelorette on it. So yeah, yeah, that's it's it's a great show.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so she found love. Yeah, god, but I mean there's others we had a rough experience too. Yeah, but if you're ready for that then that's totally fine. But it definitely is a hard experience. I wouldn't think that it's easy on anybody.
Speaker 3: No, I I think like I'm like old school, I want to I want to meet someone just organically, like out and about you know, did.
Speaker 1: The Bachelor kind of settle that answer for you?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's definitely opened my dating pool, Like I've met a lot of great people from it.
Speaker 1: And has The Bachelor heard it or made it better? No? I think Well, I mean I'll try to say positive. I think it's been good.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird when like maybe they know too much or they watch the show. But I think it's I mean, regardless, I don't think anything changed in that in that department. Would you say, you now are meeting more people that I don't even want to say, like people.
Speaker 1: That are not like normal or public eye people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean it's a mix of both probably well, because.
Speaker 3: You know, what what I can say is that being on the show, it's it's allowed me to like meet a lot of new people at like fun events and like fancy events and so like, yeah, like it's brought in my horizons. But yeah, I don't know, I've I've just gone back to just I'll meet anyone if I like them.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 3: If you're if you were on reality TV, sure, if you weren't, like, I like you too.
Speaker 2: Like I'm very open to just meeting a good guy. I don't like, that's it. It's that's it.
Speaker 3: Just a good guy, good sense of humor, maybe a good style too. Yeah, like thing these are no but like honestly, truly, like I'm not I'm kind of one of those people that I don't like anyone until I like someone, and I just haven't gotten that yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't had that feeling yet where I'm like, yes.
Speaker 1: And I mean I listen on Caller Daddy. You haven't been in too many relationships neither, so I mean when I situationships, of course, sure, but relationship relationship no. But I mean has New York I'm sure being in New York? Like, yeah, I know you told me you really want to move here, truly I do. Do you still or do you still have your heart? Like? Do you still feel that attachment to Canada too? I feel like that's always home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course of course, but because New York is so close to home, I feel like it's like become my second home. I'm like, might as well just come here as much as I can. I have so many amazing friends here now that like, I'm so comfortable being here. But of course, like home is home, like I'm Canadian, proud Canadian. But of course I would love to be in New York as much as I can, especially in this summer, and I have.
Speaker 1: To come to the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you kidding me? I would love to go to the Jersey Shore like we would have so much. Okay, we'll go, we'll go. We need so much, I know, I know, Okay, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I will take you to obviously, I you need like an hour in DJs and that's it, just to experience. That's the one where they all used to go to, like the oh you're talking y yeah, I'm talking about that. Every you know what's so crazy every place that they have gone to, and that was so infamous on Jersey Shore. It's like shitty, it's closed down, shitty, closed down, not a thing anymore, Like nobody goes to these places. Now we have DJs, which I guess you could is it a club? Has been a thing though not now we have DJs. I don't know why they didn't go to DJs. DJs is not like your New York City club.
Speaker 2: I would club. I rarely club.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're all bars.
Speaker 2: I love. I love a good die bar like fun I love it's on the boardwalk.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the DJs is crazy Italian fist pumping. You're walking into a black hole. You walk into a black hole and you leave blacked out. It is a black hole.
Speaker 2: We need one of those days.
Speaker 1: Parker House is great. It's classy Parker House and columns, same owners. So it's on the Blossa. They're not on the boardwalk, but they're in like really nice areas. Okay, so it's classy live music.
Speaker 2: You go upstairs.
Speaker 1: It's not live music, but they call it the Basement's God's basement.
Speaker 2: Cool vibes. There got a little bit of all is boardwalk?
Speaker 1: What is it? Jenks Jenkinson's and Jenkinson's is like a variety. There's like.
Speaker 2: People of all ages, like it doesn't matter. So you go, I need to.
Speaker 1: Show you the waves of the I still haven't seen and you howie, Like I would you, guys.
Speaker 2: Would Ally's probably been there.
Speaker 1: It's probably been, I mean because she's from Boston, Yes she is, So I don't been living here?
Speaker 2: Has she for a while? Well maybe not a while, but.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she has been to the Jersey Shore because that would be so so fun.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've already like envisioned her fist pumping in the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's like Halle would already be like ten drinks deep. We'd show up and she'd be fist pumping like Halley's a time.
Speaker 1: Such a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so fun.
Speaker 1: I love, but we definitely need to set that up. That would love to so fun. Yeah. This summer, me and all my girls are renting a house too, so it's a full girl's house.
Speaker 3: That's I want to do. Hampton's too, I want to do I know I've never been. You know, I just started like binging summerhouse, like, okay, I need to start, you need to start, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I love Page Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Because I know what a real woman that is.
Speaker 1: I love that woman.
Speaker 3: I don't even know her, and I just started watching a couple of episodes and she is such.
Speaker 1: Real, yes real like and I just know her from obviously the Bravo world. You know, my mom loves her.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Amazon lives a lot, so I see her in and out of the Amazon Live studio. She is literally amazing and I just love every inch of her personality. I say, I have it, don't give personality.
Speaker 3: She does it in such the glass like a class good way.
Speaker 2: But she really doesn't give up. Yeah, she really like you believe her when she doesn't. I know, I'm not. I know, I literally watching her. I'm like I would need her in my friend group, like she's great, and.
Speaker 3: Like Summerhouse is a show I would I would, you would, like I would go on because it's just again, it's like it's.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like to be Oh yeah, okay. The only other show that you don't get to keep your phones on is like Traders.
Speaker 2: Well damn they even need to stop doing. What do you think a phone's gonna do?
Speaker 1: Leave the phone, I know, or at least give us a flip phone so we can just call people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I think it's more so the fact when you're in your room and your board, you want something to do.
Speaker 3: But what I can't say is I got the best sleep on The Bachelor, because did you when I hit my head hit the pillow, I was out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you're not scrolling distracted, you're not distracted. There's no TVs either, And the purpose of it obviously is because for you guys.
Speaker 2: Not to leak at anything, probably right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably that, And like I mean, you want to stay focused, yeah, and they want to be able to, like, you know, get you up in the morning and you're not like screwing around.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of times where I like pay because I could probably get in trouble for saying this, but I don't care because don't keep you away from my family. I paid a couple of housekeepers to use their phones whenever we'd be in hotels, and it's so funny. I would tell the girls and I'm like, did you guys like try to get a phone?
Speaker 1: When they're like, did you have money?
Speaker 2: You just had cash.
Speaker 3: You had cash, Okay, I brought cash in case and you might be traveling and I just had it. And luckily so the first hotel room we were in, oh my god, I paid like fifty dollars once for ten minutes to use their phone. One time, I like got in store for like two seconds with my producer. She would like had to go to the bank next door, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: This is so bad. This is this.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I ever told it, but I was like, sir, listen, I need your phone.
Speaker 2: I'm on a reality show. I need to call my dad.
Speaker 3: So I did, and every time I would call from a random number, I would be like Maria, I'm like Dad, It's like the weirdest thing to think about because it's like why can't I just call my dad?
Speaker 2: Literally?
Speaker 3: No, But when I did get to potentially get a phone, I took that risk every time. Sorry, no, sorry, not sorry, Like I'm sorry, you would probably do the same, like and it was crazy. I'd be girls talk to your parents are like No, I'm like, guys, I'm about to pay this guy for his phone for two minutes, Like I don't know how you're doing it. But yeah, no, it's funny. I had to, you're fully, I was about to go on an eight and hour flight. I'm not going to talk to my dad before I do it for you crazy, I had to.
Speaker 1: No, I love that I had to.
Speaker 3: I'm a daddy's girl too, always like, don't leave me around on attended phone.
Speaker 2: Yea, even men these days.
Speaker 3: I'll take their phone too, But no, I yeah, I had to do what I had to do.
Speaker 1: No, I love that I would have done the same thing. Yeah, who has been the craziest person now that has slid into your DMS? I know you've said, not too many.
Speaker 2: Slid in it's crazy. No, I'm not. I still stand with this.
Speaker 3: Like, no one's well, like, obviously there's guys and stuff that signed to my dance, but no one that I'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, now, no, honestly, how about you?
Speaker 1: Same?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Like I don't know this. Am I missing the.
Speaker 1: NFL players that slide into girls dms. I'm like, I must.
Speaker 2: Not be on their roster? Yeah? Same, I don't know. I'm I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I and I would so not think that from you because you.
Speaker 2: Wait, really, because you know, I want people to think.
Speaker 1: That I'm getting I would think that because you came off like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all women, which I love.
Speaker 3: It was all girls like being like I love you telling me their's stories. I'm like, that meant more to me than, of course, any NFL player trying to sign to my damn of course, and they feel like anyway, but it's I know, I don't want I don't need that. I want a nice stay at home boy. I don't want him to be making tiktoks. I don't want to be making reels. I just wanted to like come home and then like, you know, watch a movie with me. That's just I just want to get potato just to be there with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm like cook just do wholesome too.
Speaker 2: I'm an eater.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not a cooker, but I'll eat no cook I know, what a disgrace to the Italians.
Speaker 2: Yes, so your moment, say hi, I will.
Speaker 1: She literally loved you when she wat you at the House of Villains. She was like, wait, she's so cute, because sometimes she would come in and watch Bachelor with me and my friends. Yes, but she was like, she's so cute and so tiny like that.
Speaker 2: Everyone thinks that I'm taller than I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one thing I always get there, like you're so tiny in person.
Speaker 2: It's you and the girls are short that. But at least we can wear heels on a regular day.
Speaker 1: I mean less than I'm totally a heels girls at night. But I also love my sneakers.
Speaker 3: I'm so com I'm in crocs half the time or like comfye can maybe not crocs, but like I wear You should see the shoes I was. I was roaming around so and it was really bad, and I and I wore that to a bar too. We were all like having a day Sunday, fun day, and I was dressed in track pants. Anyways, but I'm an Adam Sandler most of the time.
Speaker 2: I don't normally dress up. But when I do, it's fun.
Speaker 1: No, it's fun. But even this, I love this. It's casual and still super with you. I'm this is me. I'm casual.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're more of like a girly girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm in a I'm going to work out outfit every day.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Well least you know you're working out. Good for you, you're an active queen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm going to work out outfit or I'll like you know, honestly, my time to get dressed up is events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's my excuse all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the only time action. Yeah, it's that or dinner. Yeah, like it's really it. When else do I like my Amazon lives I'm dressed like this?
Speaker 2: Well that's well, I mean that's casual.
Speaker 1: Just casual. Are you doing influencing full time?
Speaker 2: Is that? I mean?
Speaker 3: I mean I have an agent, okay, and I'm very selective with what I do, Like, I want to be honest when I'm like promoting these things, So I'm very like I'll do some things.
Speaker 2: It's not like I don't. I want to do more reality. That's what I'm we're working on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I just got out of my contract literally a week ago.
Speaker 1: I'm from Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just got out of my contract. I'm a free woman.
Speaker 1: So now you're free to go on any network. Yeah so now like Bravo, she is up for.
Speaker 2: Grubs please, but yeah no I want That's when I'm like, so good on somewhere. Well, I literally binged these episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm like and not what am they just am I wrong? But they just added kind of added people.
Speaker 3: She was Canadian. Canadian one of the girls, Lexi would she's a Canadian?
Speaker 1: Okay, foreshadowing maybe Well see, I mean I'm open, I'm meeting with a lot of people. I have a really good agency right now. That's like, you know, setting me up but amazing. Yeah, and I feel like Bravo is the reality network.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent, like you know, yes, yeah, but that's more or less what I'm like leaning towards. I'm very just open. But again I think I'm I think I'm over the fighting other women for a man and just that challenge. Yeah, yeah, no, I don't want to do that ever again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think the best way, you know, people saw your real personality throughout the Bachelor, and now that you're out of your contract, Bravo. She's up for grabs. I'm telling you she's a real one and she would be great on the network.
Speaker 2: But this would be fun for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm very open and like you said, there's going to be new things coming along. So when people come up and I feel like, you know, lovey Bravo. They are undergoing lots of changes right now in general, just with you know, bandor pump Rules being shut down, there's always or on pause.
Speaker 2: That I'm pretty sure shut down. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm there's always there's always room for improvement, revamp, adding new people. And they also love fun and exciting new guests.
Speaker 2: Everyone does.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a good thing to it's refreshing. Yeah right, yeah, we'll see then. I'm putting it in the air. It's gonna be I love you good good karma for sure. I'm gonna say names of guys on the internet, say if you've hooked.
Speaker 2: Up with them or not?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm like, WHOA, Okay, I honestly haven't. I've been on a on a celibacy. I think I'm a boring of I'm fully celibate, so people.
Speaker 2: Think i'm dating this person that I'm like, Nope, I mean that's honestly great. Play the game, Okay, play the game, but I love that for you. I want to say that on the podcast. Sorry, I mean, she's just.
Speaker 1: Waiting for the one that's right. She's waiting for the right guy.
Speaker 2: Nice guy.
Speaker 1: So nice guy maybe slide into the DMS because it's what she's waiting for.
Speaker 2: Would a nice guy slide in a DM. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's more of a coffee date. But they could find could slide into the DM and and ask you in a polite, respectful way. Yeah, there's a way of doing it that doesn't sound it doesn't cringe me out. Yeah, hopefully I'll let you know. I feel like a lot of things would still cringe, right, but okay, okay, I'm ready. Carl from Summerhouse never met the man. What is the speculation? So that's why I'm like, if it's anyone online, there's no even wait, so how did they even make this rumor if you've never even met this one? Like, was so funny because I saw doom.
Speaker 3: Someone sent me the Duma post of someone being like just saw Maria Georgis and Carl on a date in la at some restaurant, and I literally wrote back to Juan like I'm I'm in Canada, like right now, I'm in Canada. Like she's like, oh my god, sorry, like I'll and I never write back to this stuff. But I was like, this is just this is annoying because it was like one thing after another after another, and I was like, hey, like I'm actually in Canada and I never met this man.
Speaker 2: So they corrected it, but from that post, they just created a story.
Speaker 3: That's just usually how it goes. I didn't know that this is probably gonna sound very naive, but I didn't know. You didn't really need a credible source to create a story out of nothing. So there, yeah, I was like, I was like, no, they literally and want corrected it, but they still ran with the first post, but never because look for that one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it doesn't matter, they'll yeah, they'll take the we'll just run from it, even if because if the correcting is too late, yeah, yeah, of course, odds are. What they should have done is honestly just taken the article down.
Speaker 2: Well that's why.
Speaker 3: And then there I put that ship down right away, like I don't even let it last twenty minutes. I'm already posting like this is untrue. I don't know this persona. But the thing is, since watching the show, I feel bad. I'm like, damn, maybe because I put the meme of Kiki Palmer being like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who this man is. Because this is truth, I'm like, I really didn't.
Speaker 1: See I wonder like if that, like I Carl, I wonder why he didn't slide in your DM No no no, no, no, no no no, but that would have been funny. Yeah, and been like, wow, wish this was true.
Speaker 3: I'm sure because Jesse messaged me, He's like, damn, I'm like, sorry, this is like happened.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I really don't. Yeah, it's just it's weird how this shit happens.
Speaker 1: But anyways, yes, okay, No, I never hooked up with him nothing, Okay, Harry Jowsey know him from.
Speaker 3: Manuel, never hooked up with him, nothing like that. It was like friendly because we're in the same environment.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah and fun Yeah, Wes Wilson from.
Speaker 2: I smacked him so he had a thing with my So that's another one that I know from somewher.
Speaker 1: You have so many connections to Summer House like many. I'm like, I'm like that, but I'm sure I'm wondering if they recommend, like they should recommend you if they're ever looking for casting.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, No, that one definitely not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just I gave him a little smack he asked me to do it, and actually smacked him well because he was like, I was like, he was seeing my friend. I don't know, like they had like this like funny back and forth. I don't know if anything went down, but I was like, if you ever like screw with her, like I'll smack you, and he' said oky case smacking smack me. And then I went to go do and I guess they filmed in to put on TikTok. But no, he's such a nice guy. I just don't want him to fuck with any of my friends.
Speaker 2: Understandable, but he seems nice. Okay, love that, but never yet.
Speaker 1: So basically I was just talking about some Summerhouse drama with all of that, and Sierra was with Wes last summer, yes, and now this summer, Jesse is kind of trying to slide in and.
Speaker 2: You know, all the girls on the show like are encouraging this behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like for Jesse to slide in with Sierra right, And I'm kind of controversial about it.
Speaker 2: I think I would be too. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just recently was with Allie and Jesse was there as well. We hopped on the podcast, as I said, don't drink in pod. Yeah, but she was calling him a homie hopper, and I was like, is this guy a homie hopper?
Speaker 2: I'm like, And then I.
Speaker 3: When I binged a couple of episodes, I've been season nine. I'm moving backwards.
Speaker 1: Because it's hard because all of the stuff that's being talked about.
Speaker 3: I know, I want to know what's going on. But then I saw that and I was like, wait a minute, does Wes know this is going on? Because Jesse doesn't seem that that kind of guy. He actually seems like a really good friend, and I know him and West are really good friends. But I was like, I don't know how I feel about that. Yeah, And I think she's I love the guys great, but I love her and I think she is such a strong independent woman. Don't go don't go around the Frank. I think she it's gonna be Usie more wanting her over her wanting him.
Speaker 1: But yes, but it's like you're also catching her maybe out of vulnerable like leave her alone, out of vulnerable state.
Speaker 2: Leave her alone, I know, I know. Yeah, so I just then I don't know why like Paige and no, I don't want to say Page, I love Paige. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's because they're like they see that she's down and and like because I think maybe she really is a little into Jesse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe they're just like then like go for it, for it.
Speaker 1: I know. I feel like the girls are kind of either go for it, but sometimes it's you know when you tell your friend to go for it and deep down you're like, maybe you shouldn't because I feel like someone needs to be there and saying maybe you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's not going to do anything. I feel like she's going to be like absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I think she's just like being flirty because they've always had, well, they've always had watched like ten episodes, they've always had well they seem to like yeah, I know, right, they seem to look like they have like cute, flirtatious banter. And I think that's as far as she's gonna let it. But I also love when like I love doing that that, I love doing that. I feel like it even with my boyfriend. I love the flirtatious back and forth banter.
Speaker 1: And when I was single, I feel like flirtatious banter is so much fun and it's so enjoyable. It's literally careless, effortless fun that also makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that's what That's as far as that will go. But I know that Jesse was getting some heat and that's why he was like you Homeie Hopper, and I was like, I hope not, but yeah, I'm hoping that that's probably as far as it goes. Okay, love that opinion, but if she wants to, she can do whatever she wants on her terms as long as she's happy, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Simon from Gen season of The Bachelor, no, no.
Speaker 3: Nothing with him, but he's a great friend and I was lucky enough to meet him after Gen season through Charity.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I just met Charity love her at the iHeartRadio Awards.
Speaker 1: She is so sweet, so nice, she's amazing, She's and I loved wait and it was so funny because I'm so oblivious, like I'm so clueless. I'm sitting there getting my makeup done, and I was like, yeah, wait, like Bachelor so fun I actually just watched Joey's season. She was she goes, I was the one who dumbed Joey. My god that I had no idea, no idea. She's great, sitting there getting my makeup done with her, she was dying laughing. I was like, I'm so sorry, I'm so oblivious, and she was like, yeah, that's where.
Speaker 2: Joey came from.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, thank you Charity for dumping Joey. We had our season, but yeah, no, Cherry is the best. But no, I met him through them, and so we all just like hung out one night. I know people were a little like taken aback by that, but I was like, guys, what do you think Paradise is? Yeah, Paradise is literally exactly that I'm just doing in real life.
Speaker 2: But no, it's home. It's literally homieh hoping. But no, I think he's great. But no, never okay, Blake Gray. Oh for a second, oh my god, that's so mean. I was like, who's that? But no, okay, wait I'm dead. No, I met him this weekend.
Speaker 1: I love him a second to me a second I have then he definitely did, I mean she did, definitely did not hook up.
Speaker 3: No, because for a second I went, wait, that sounds so familiar, and then I went, oh, of course it was like the Blake Gray together.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't realize that was his last name. But he's so sweet. He was a newcomer, never been to an unwell event, and he was sweet.
Speaker 1: Okay, another little fun game. I'm just gonna name guys that have been honestly pretty hot on the internet and just known right now and just let me know if you would have interested in them or not, may date them or not? All right, Okay, Rob from Love Island. He's very pretty boy, pretty boy.
Speaker 2: But I think I don't know. I would have to meet him first. I've never met him yet. Pretty boy. It looks like he's I think he's beautiful. Do I what I want. I'm very into snake. I know he's like and I just he loves snakes and oh he's like a big like. I'm so confused. I feel like as a virgo, I should like the forest more. I'm not an outdoorsy girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean maybe that would not work out for him, and I would definitely be like, say he brought you back to his place, there would definitely be like a snake a snake thing.
Speaker 2: What are those calls?
Speaker 1: Make me hold a snake? Yeah that sounds wrong, but probably turns out in some weird way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's like, yeah, I could seem just like playing with it in his hands while he's talking to me.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know, he seems he seems very sweet though. Yeah, he's a beautiful boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll meet him one day, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, he's obviously everywhere right now. But Craig Connover, no, I want to know.
Speaker 2: You know, he's Page's ex. Oh no, I'm team Page. I don't know why. I really don't know what happened between them. Honestly, she is just iconic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she basically came into her own and I think just became so busy, you know, not.
Speaker 2: Even like I think she's just she's.
Speaker 1: Living her life. Yeah, and it's what she's always wanted to take. It was a too fast pace for him in a way.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I know, I actually one of the episodes that I was watching, she was he was like I didn't think I was going to date such a dominant woman or something along those lines, and I was like, well, you can't keep up with her, then goodbye.
Speaker 1: And she's like strong Italian one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for so much. But he seems like a nice guy though.
Speaker 1: No, but yeah, not bashing you at all, but yeah, no, really nice guy. I think he kind of just needs a mellow yeah, kind of it's hard comfortable girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree. I think there needs to be balance in the relationship. You guys both can't be after the same things. I always feel like you're in competition.
Speaker 1: Well when you're also both in the television network. Yeah, it's too much, So.
Speaker 3: Greg Grippo, No, he dated another girl in the franchise, and like, I just feel like staying away from bachelor boys in general in general, it's just too messy.
Speaker 2: It's like high school, Like I knows, very nice.
Speaker 3: Guy though, very nice. Yeah, I'm like, as I want to be as political as again, very nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but yeah, Okay, Well let's end on giving some advice to the girls.
Speaker 3: Don't rush into anything, like you know, enjoy your twenties, have fun, like experience things that you maybe never would experience it. Do it while you're in your twenties, because you so much, because as a thirty year old and you're still figuring it out. So I'm saying it's okay to speak, but we're stilling it out.
Speaker 1: You still look and just your personality, like you look amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would never think you're thirty and years. You literally look my age. I love you. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm always oldest in the room, always wherever I go.
Speaker 1: You don't look at nor act like it.
Speaker 2: And you have a little snary No. See, you're twenty three and you act like a woman, which is like a lady what you are? You know what I mean? But I appreciate that. No, that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: I mean beyond like, don't tell me I look thirty, think you. No, thirty isn't even what is thirty anymore? Thirty is the new twenty now, like that's what it is. So yeah, and it's it's crazy going through your boyfriend's phone. One two, Yes, absolutely, I just said don't leave an unattended phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because well why it's just yes and no, I want to lie no weekend. Well, the thing is, it's like, I don't ever want to be in a position where I feel the need to I.
Speaker 1: Want to be It's annoying because you don't want to feel like you're not trusting your partner, right, But if it's their assurance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. If I ever feel like I need to see it, I need to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, and he shouldn't have a problem with that because I would be like saying, here you go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I think it's like a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. It's like I'm digging for something. I'm kind of just snooping to look. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I look, we're just changing the words, not digging. It's snooping.
Speaker 1: So it's better.
Speaker 2: But no, I I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're if you have that gut feeling, just do it. It'll make you sleep better at night knowing you're gonna look at some point. It might not be that day, you're gonna find a way to look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, at some point, so just do it. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long should you wait to sleep with a guy? What's your number of dates?
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually have something to say about this because I have always been a huge advocate for like really getting to know someone before you you open that kind of worms because you want to feel good about the situation. Like I like, there is a big difference between having sex with someone you just met and then like having sex with someone you really know. It just it's to me, it makes all the difference and it always just ends up being a waste of time. Not that I've done it, like, oh look at me, I'm like one night stand now, But sure, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you kind of do have to live in the moment a little bit, right when it comes to that say, I.
Speaker 3: Was going to say, because I had a friend who would always have sex with a Okay, not always not the word is right. She had sex with all of her boyfriends on the first night.
Speaker 1: I mean, so I don't think gonna lie I had sex with Christian on the first side.
Speaker 2: So this is what I was gonna say. If the man that's.
Speaker 1: Never me to be like, oh my gosh, because I in my head I'm like, Okay, the third date seems good.
Speaker 2: I changed my mind. So well, I'll tell you something. So this is this is where my stance is, and this is this.
Speaker 1: Is especially just coming from old school Italians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 3: My thing is this, do whatever feels right in the moment, because if the man's gonna love you, and if the man likes you enough, you can fuck him on the first in the first ten seconds and he's still going to treat you with respect and love you up because he likes you.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't work out, he just wasn't for you.
Speaker 3: So I don't think that if you make a guy wait doesn't mean you're gonna get him in the end.
Speaker 2: So my thing is do whatever makes don't know, it's a gamble, it's it'll always be a gamble.
Speaker 3: The worst thing in the world is wasting a month on a guy, holding it off, making him wait for it. First of all, if he's not getting it from you, he's probably gonna get it from someone else on else. But regardless, my thing is this, if if he likes you and he respects you, he'll know right away you don't need to hold it off to try to keep him. He'll wait the month, has sex with you, and then dip after regardless.
Speaker 2: Like so, I think it takes it.
Speaker 3: It depends on the man, and it depends on how the person feels and how you feel about them.
Speaker 2: So I don't think there ever should be a time.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of girls like to say like, I want to wait, I need, I need this certain amount of dates. I don't know, it's just it's I think it's in the moment thing.
Speaker 2: I agree how you feel. I do, And if he's the right guy, then he'll stay no matter what.
Speaker 1: Do you monitor who your boyfriend fallow was on Instagram? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell nowadays. It doesn't go in a weird order. Weird order you I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I think there's crazy things on like the Internet and stuff where like puts it in order for you.
Speaker 2: But I mean I think if you're really that crazy, But yeah, I'm like, I've never done it. It's a little much.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you don't, if you have that much of a distrust in your man, I feel he shouldn't be with him. Yes, should a woman ever offer to pay on the first date, not.
Speaker 2: The first day? No, I think I would leave, not the first day.
Speaker 1: But always for the whole bill. And yeah, I mean I always say I go at the moment. A man is like if you about the bill, I take it and go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, so as soon as he's like, if you about the bill, I'll take it paid all and then go. But I think it's always polite to like at least like, like, you know, go through the try to try. I think it's should give an take two along the line along, like like a couple of dates later, maybe just as you know, but the first date should If the man's asking you on a first date, it should be him planning it, taking care of it, and.
Speaker 2: Setting off the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's okay for women to make the first move if they're interested in a guy?
Speaker 2: Now why not? I feel like it was frowned upon, But now I'm like, go for it. But like, I think making the first move, like what talking to them?
Speaker 1: Is that saying a conversation?
Speaker 2: Men nowadays? I think.
Speaker 3: They don't Normally, I don't know what's going on these ideas. He approaches a lot more like sheltered and shied they But sometimes I'm man like, if you like that guy, he could be your soulmate, and maybe he's just too shy or too awkward to come up.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you have to start.
Speaker 3: It just go up, just be fearless and if you start it, maybe he'll take care of the rest. And like we'll never let you take care or start anything exactly.
Speaker 2: I think you too.
Speaker 1: If you've seen someone cute, you gotta just go for Why not?
Speaker 2: Who cares? Zone over?
Speaker 1: Thank you, just do it so guy, Maria, thank you so much for coming on Casual Chaos. This was such a pleasure and you are such an amazing guest and we want to find love for Maria and Bravo, she's your next Canada.
Speaker 2: I love it. Thank you so much for having me. Honestly, you know this was so fun.