Speaker 1: Welcome to the Second Date Podcast. You are in for a treat today. Yeah, it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. Because the listener who called us in for help told us he was kind of famous.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't see but I know, I know.
Speaker 1: But honestly, when his true identity was revealed, we were shocked.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear it coming up. Let's do some listener comments real quick. No, I saw this comment from Derek that said love the show. Tuning in from Wisconsin. My wife got me hooked on the Second Date Update last summer. Then that turned into the phone tap, then that turned in the full show I listened to every day, and I just bought the Second Date Update shirt and can't wait for.
Speaker 4: It to drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do the Second eight podcast and we also do a full hour show. If you like to punish yourself that much, you can search Brooke and Jeffrey, or you can just hit that more like this, yeah, tab and it should come right up anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get this started.
Speaker 4: The Second Date of day. Sometimes I wonder do opposites really attract? Okay, question, because I look at Brook's husband, and he's handsome, charming, wait, funny, but extremely humble. Yeah, Brook, you're wait, wait, probably at least one of those things, if not half of one.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree with you about my husband, but now I feel a little hurt.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of a personality thing that makes us opposite.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hey, hey, hey, there's a lot of theories.
Speaker 4: It has been thrown around right here. But one of our listeners, one of our listeners, tried the opposites approach, and I wonder how that went for him.
Speaker 2: Since he's on the phone with us, I'm going nut.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, probably not all that, but I am interested in hearing his story. So let's talk to Chris. Chris, what's up man?
Speaker 7: Hey guys, Well, it's not going terrible, but I could use your help.
Speaker 2: Okay, you just need a little help, not a ton of help.
Speaker 7: Well we'll see, I mean hopefully.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, tell us about your opposite Who are they?
Speaker 7: Well, the girl's name is Tiffany, but she's a couple of years younger than the girls I've been dating, and like loves to party and go out and super social.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you like that? Is that a lifestyle you're into.
Speaker 7: You know, I had a last with her, and like, I've typically not gone out with people like that, and then I get kind of bored of the people that I've been dating, and yeah, so I figured I'd give this a whirl.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 8: I think everyone comes to a point where it's like, you love being drunken a bar at midnight, and then you get older and you're like, I'd rather be in bed at midnight while you know, maybe reading a book, yeah something.
Speaker 4: I think that that's not what Chris is saying. He's saying the opposite. He wants to get back into the fun lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, he was bored.
Speaker 7: Yeah I had. I had a taste of it, and it was it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what did you and Tiffany do?
Speaker 7: So we initially met up at a bar, Okay, and like the sort of general awkwardness of like the first meeting was broken immediately because she was like, hey, honey, it just gave me a huge hug, and like it was very different from sort of the stand office like oh nice to meteor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the whole Tim and me.
Speaker 1: She wasn't old enough to be jaded yet so she didn't have as many barriers as many guards up.
Speaker 4: It's nice because some people are actually like that. They're super outgoing and personable the second you meet them. So it's so nice that you found somebody like that. How did the actual date go?
Speaker 7: It was great. Like I'm not one to go clubbing, but I guess I can say I have now because typically like I go to like maybe one bar or one place to kind of hang out there for the evening. I think we went to three clubs after, so like I got dragged around and like willfully and happily.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good thing, or is that a red flag in your mind?
Speaker 7: I just kind of rolled with it and wasn't really sure, like is this going to be fun? Is this going to be annoying?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And that's her scene, right, Like did you have to wait in line? Or was she able to get you in at every place? Because that's how you know if she's yeah, she knows all exactly what's up.
Speaker 7: Well, she was on the list at two places and then like we were in line for we got like got to the first club and got in line, and immediately these two girlfriends or hers and like pulled it up to the front and we walked right in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's even better.
Speaker 6: It is good.
Speaker 4: But also, you.
Speaker 1: Know, is it were you Jose because you said, oh, and she's on the list at two places.
Speaker 8: Look, I have a lot of guy friends. I think we all know promoters. And the girls that tend to be on every list at every club are fun.
Speaker 4: They are fun.
Speaker 1: They are fun, but they're not necessarily looking for a relationship.
Speaker 2: Like maybe I've been looking to have fun. What are you looking for with her?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean see where it goes, I guess. But what's weird is at the end of the night, like had this amazing kiss with her and asked, hey, am I going to see you again? And she was like, if you're lucky, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well then her ruber pulled up, she hopped in and like wave goodbye, and like that was it. But like I've reached out to her afterwards and she's responded. But when I asked her to like make plans, she's noncommittaled.
Speaker 2: She doesn't sound like a person who makes plans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like she's bar to bar, she's club the club, she's rolling with life, right, And.
Speaker 4: I mean that's that's a fun lifestyle to live. But is there any time during the night, Chris, where you felt like the two of you just got to sit down and connect.
Speaker 2: That sounds old and boring, Jeffrey, Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 4: Thing that I think he wants.
Speaker 7: We did talk a little bit about like our families and how I recently lost a bunch of weight, and you know, just.
Speaker 8: How like as she's working on you just yet, I have a sister.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I wasn't trying to have this conversation on the dance, but no, before we went to the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess you had travel time in between, right, like either you walking or in an uber or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, but I mean it wasn't like awkward anything. It was just sort of general. I mean, she said she showed a picture of family and friends so that I couldn't murder her.
Speaker 2: But that's good and it's funny.
Speaker 4: Tifty sounds like a firecracker. So we're all going to have to turn up a lot before we make this farm call.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we should say it like that.
Speaker 4: How do we say it?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think we just be ourselves with Tiffany. We don't need to try to be cool jeff It's going to be.
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning when we come back so boring song, so we can really skywalket off of it when we do our second date update. It's happening next. Hold on, Yeah, we got our glow sticks out, are flaming yellow shots lit. I just went in the bathroom and snorted something off the toilet seat. I don't know. The thing is, I do feel lemony fresh for the second date update, because that's what our listeners trying to do for his dating life now, try not to be so boring anymore. Yeah, it's one of the main reasons he went out with someone named Tiffany. She's young and outgoing, loves to party and bounce around from club to club. So that's what they did for their date night. Had a great time. But afterwards Tiffany's been m I A good news is some of her wild side did rub off on you, Chris, because you're stepping out of your comfort zone now calling a radio show trying to get a hold of her. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 7: I mean, somewhat desper but.
Speaker 4: Slightly embarrassed, but still that's what the young people feel all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she's actually gonna be awake right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean it's like, I don't mean to make it seem like she's always partying, but I just feel like she would not miss a good party.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, she's already on the list.
Speaker 1: She has a job and like some sort of like adult part of her life too.
Speaker 7: You mean yeah, I mean, as far as I could tell, she seems to keep it together, but she's not the one who wants to Netflix and chill.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no chill.
Speaker 7: Well, there's like chill, but like it's gonna be like chilling somewhere out and about.
Speaker 4: Chill, like no consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I.
Speaker 4: That she was passed out of an an, alloys, let's not waste any more time. Let's just call Tiffany and see if she knows Alexis personally and if she even remembers you, Chris.
Speaker 2: But we'll be come friend.
Speaker 4: All right, let's us do this. I'm a dollar number right now here we go. Hello, she's awake? Is this Tiffany?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: How are you good? An?
Speaker 4: I do who you're talking with right now?
Speaker 6: Or do you know? I don't know what I'm talking to you. I'm so tired.
Speaker 4: Well, you're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, yeah, Why am I on the radio.
Speaker 4: Because a little birdie told me that you're a fun time?
Speaker 1: Why are you saying it like we're supposed to be the verdie soorry?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, missus cool, you take it away. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just sounded weird, like you got her number off some bathroom stall.
Speaker 4: Maybe I did, Tiffany, would that be weird to you?
Speaker 6: That would be weird. But the birdie, No, I was partying with the birdie last night.
Speaker 4: I think she was hallucinating. But the truth is we're calling you because one of our listeners gave us your phone number because he wants to get a hold of you. Remember going out with Chris the other night?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, okay, did you follow Chris?
Speaker 2: Was he a good time?
Speaker 6: Yeah? We have fun. For a guy that was like more of an introvert, he kind of.
Speaker 2: Let loose, okay, like.
Speaker 6: He let it shell down and just like had at of ball.
Speaker 4: I can't help but notice the there's something in your voice, Tiffany that's telling me something was off.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So at one point towards the beginning of the date, he started like talking about how he's lost a lot of wheat and in the newspaper.
Speaker 2: In the newspaper, Sorry, what did that have to do with the newspaper?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said that he dated a story or a feature of him or.
Speaker 2: Something who good for him.
Speaker 6: And then he said that he might also be on television. So so I researched it because you would think like the TV would tell the story when the newspaper, like both of those would talk about his weight loss and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because just knowing your type of personality, you're not going to be reading any newspapers coming out.
Speaker 6: That's like I was really looking for the television.
Speaker 4: She's like, let me see the shortslip on TikTok, So, what what did you find?
Speaker 6: I found him on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 2: Oh, Doctor Phil. So it's like a national story.
Speaker 4: Why was he on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 6: So I'm not going to say why he was on there, because like that's his business. But okay, I'm not going to hang out with him anymore because when I turned on the television, he was on the TV in the same outfit. We went to the date and and he wasn't on I'm there for his weight loss, so I.
Speaker 1: Can understand like the outfit thing, because everybody has that one outfit that makes him feel really good about that.
Speaker 4: I probably know my outfit that i'd wear.
Speaker 2: I'm like dying to know what the Doctor Phil episode was about.
Speaker 4: Chris, why do you smoke so much? Cry?
Speaker 2: That was a weight loss?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Weight loss?
Speaker 4: I saw that episode. That was a good one.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Like I said, that's his business, is not mine. And clearly, like he probably doesn't have a problem talking to you because he called you and you're calling me. I would definitely ask him.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, if you're not gonna tell a Tiffany, then we're just gonna turn over to the other line and ask Chris, Chris, why were you on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 6: Bro Wait, wait, you have him on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's how this segment works. We have him waiting on the other line.
Speaker 5: But Chris, oh god, yeah, I mean, look, I met I was on Touch so and but what I mean, look, I'll explain sort of quicklys.
Speaker 4: A lot what's going on here.
Speaker 8: But I don't like it.
Speaker 1: How did you make a whole showy and why would you tell her about it if it's something you're embarrassed of.
Speaker 7: I wasn't embarrassed by, but I didn't really think she'd go look it up. I was just like we were talking about, like being written up in the newspaper and possibly being on TV.
Speaker 4: All right, well, can you fill us in on why you were on the show?
Speaker 7: I was. I was a guest. I wasn't the main feature. But the deal was my sister was a stripper, and what was asked up about it was a friend of mine went to the strip club and Mike courted her, and so that's what the show was about.
Speaker 1: The show is about somebody sleeping with your stripper sister.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, who hasn't that happened to before?
Speaker 1: That? Producing from Doctor Phild like worse, Yeah, that's a pretty dull thing.
Speaker 2: Like Tiffany, you're in the party scene. What does that bother you?
Speaker 6: The partner really like weirding me out with the fact when they asked him, like, if this wasn't your sister, would you be attracted to her?
Speaker 7: And he said, yes, Oh wait, tell my sister, she's ugly.
Speaker 4: Come on the point is to like imagine her as not a sister.
Speaker 7: There's no right answer for that. They're only wrong that he has a point.
Speaker 4: Doctor Phil asking this question.
Speaker 1: You want the juice, you want the drama on the show.
Speaker 4: I think, if anything, it proves that Chris is a gentleman because he knows how to compliment a lady.
Speaker 1: That is a stress.
Speaker 6: Being attracted to someone and complimenting them are two different things. Your sister.
Speaker 7: But what am I supposed to say? No, she's pretty, She's just not my type.
Speaker 6: I mean that I don't look at my sister like that. I don't know abou would look at sure like that.
Speaker 4: The point was doctor Phil said, pretend it's not your sister. I feel like maybe Doctor Phil should book both of you for a new show.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me to get out of here?
Speaker 2: We needed one more chance?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys just need one day to build a little bit more drama between you.
Speaker 6: I know what drama I don't want, don't it was?
Speaker 2: It wasn't drama though, it was just a misunderstanding.
Speaker 7: A time that drama came from. You've seen it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like he purposely misread me.
Speaker 2: So he didn't he did?
Speaker 6: He did? He wanted to be cool. He wanted to say that he was popular or he had some type of fame. I didn't say any of that.
Speaker 7: And who's going to try to brag by staying there on Doctor PHILM.
Speaker 6: You don't say you are on Doctor Phil.
Speaker 7: You said you, that's right, I did not. I said I was on TV.
Speaker 6: Right, you're on TV when your striptless sister that you were attracted to.
Speaker 7: It's you needed a job. I'm not attracted her like that, like she's a pretty girl.
Speaker 4: I think he's made it pretty clear here, Tiffany, he's not attracted to his sister. He is attracted to you.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: To prove that.
Speaker 7: The girl's married a dozen strips and come on, makes.
Speaker 4: Her less attractive. What we would like to send you, Tiffany on a date with this TV star who is one hundred percent not attracted to his real sister anymore anymore?
Speaker 6: When he start attracted there, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Jokey, he doesn't like drama, Tiffy, give you another chance.
Speaker 2: He sounds like a cool dude.
Speaker 4: We can find out if he's really an honest guy or not. Right now, I'm just gonna ask you one question Chris, are you attracted to my co host Brooke?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 7: I mean? I think she is a very actilated.
Speaker 4: Can't trust this guy. I'm with you, Tiffany, cut and run, can't trust stay away from shows looking Jeffrey in the morning. Man. I know we were kind of joking about it, but I'm serious. I actually think having those two on a Doctor Phil episode would be absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think, funnier than the sterper sister.
Speaker 4: She just hearing the vicker back and forth. I mean, that's TV gold.
Speaker 2: And I do like.
Speaker 1: How honest he is about all his questioning, you know, even when asked if you thought his sister was attractive.
Speaker 4: That's all you can ask for. And after we recorded that second date behind the scenes, I did confirm that Jose has a sister, so I asked him if she wasn't his sister, would he be attracted to her? And to his credit, he was very grossed out by that she's not his type.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing with siblings.
Speaker 1: It's okay to say that that your other sibling isn't attractive.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but his mom that was a different story.
Speaker 8: Don't get me going mama, Like okay.
Speaker 4: Say mama, Okay, if she wasn't your mom, let me be clear. Answered that is I thought it was assumed.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 4: Okay, his mom better check her DM. A little bit later, he's got a message coming.
Speaker 8: He mama doesn't know how to check her DM.
Speaker 1: Actually, mama needs to block her s Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we just kind of with a fun new party game though, that you can play. It's called if She Wasn't Your Sister by Hasbro The Brothers. They're like twelve one of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the legal one. I mean that's fair enough.
Speaker 4: No, you can stop at first base. You don't go any farther thes Okay, we're doing I hope you're listening anyway. If ever you want to get a second date update, or just be really grossed out by a few minutes of us talking, you email the show. We'll call the person who wasn't calling
Speaker 1: You back Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.