Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: I got Taylor Bag when she wasn't here last week or whatever, but we found a way for her to read. So I know y'all disappointed because y'all hate the way she read. But she's gonna slow it down, right, Taylor, Yes, ma'am, You're gonna slow it down and and act like she really really wants to read the story, all right, because for real, I never asked her to do this shit Like I never asked her like officially.
Speaker 2: This just one day.
Speaker 1: This happen because one day I told her I didn't feel like reading and I was trying to eat a sandwich and I was like, hey, can you read? And so she probably like bitch, not even getting paid, but you know it's okay. So just started off as a favor one time, and now she has become the designated reader.
Speaker 2: So all right, we're gonna jump straight in your.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jess, I love your show and actually have left voicemails and emails you helped with before I did my boss for a year and he tried to killed me last year when I didn't.
Speaker 2: Call out excuse me, wait a minute, she.
Speaker 4: Goes in right in the fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then you have to read like yo, you gotta read like you on Snap you read and like you on the fucking Blues Clues. Ad my boss for a year and he tried to kill man.
Speaker 4: So like, all right, I'm readaking mystery.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, a mystery.
Speaker 3: I dated my boss for a year and he tried to kill me last year when I denied his marriage proposal. So it's safe to say for a while, I say to myself, I started taking a friend seriously because I was afraid to meet new people. He's always been handsome and nice, but at one point he was kind of an alcoholic and I didn't want to take on the project, so we were just good friends. He works a lot, and it was only something about his eyes that made me want to cater to him and be submissive. He asked me to be his girl three times, and the last time I accepted it. So we've been together for about three months. Yo, that's okay, that's crazy. I was like, okay, okay, he works a lot and For the most part, the only time we hang out is doing things like he likes to do, like the bars and shit, I'm not a bar kind of bitch. We have trips planned to go to LA and a cruise, but if I want to chill with him on a regular Saturday, he'll say, let's do something like I'll make the plans to go to a restaurant or something I can dress up for, but then he'll fall asleep because he's been at work all day. He makes good money, so I try to be understanding. But he doesn't do shit for me either, and that's another problem I have. I'm not the type to ask, but also never been with a guy that doesn't offer, not saying I want money or bills paid. But one night we went to a bar and he playfully choked me.
Speaker 4: What what okay? He played?
Speaker 3: He playfully choked me when we were kissing, and he broke my earring. I told him he needed to replace them. They were real and I don't wear a fake jewelry and he hasn't, and I brought it up to him three times. This nigga buys Gucci seven thousand cuban links and we retired. But can replace my five hundred dollars earrings. He has really bad trust issues, but so do I. I've known him for three years. I rub his feet. I looked on YouTube to learn how to massage because he works a lot. And wait, why do you have to go on YouTube to learn how to massage? But okay, I guess learned certain like.
Speaker 2: Girl, this is your friend. We don't know what is going on, but so he goes.
Speaker 3: I looked on YouTube to learn how to massage because he works a lot and sometimes has pain. Okay, so I guess like to find whatever bring him food sometimes when I cook. And I'm starting to feel some type of way because I don't like stingy niggas, niggas that don't compromise when I am, or niggas that don't have time for me.
Speaker 4: A part of me.
Speaker 3: Says to wait, wait it out a little bit, because he's very sweet and the funniest person I know, but he's not romantic and not my usual type. He's offered to change jobs when I brought this to his attention, so he has more time for me, but only says it once and never brings it up again. Then he cancels on something I want to do last minute again. He's still stingy and still only wanting to spend time with me doing the things he likes to do. Help, y'all, I am doing too much? Should I wait it out?
Speaker 2: Girl a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck no? She sounded desperate and dumb.
Speaker 1: First of all, I was listen now, Justin been through a lot of I ain't gonna say I've been through it all, but I've been through a lot of relationship problems.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I've been through a lot of relationship shits.
Speaker 1: Well I call them relationships, all right, So that's what I would say, I've been through a lot of relationships.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And this nigga sounded like the X before Chris, the nigga that I took on TV and he embarrassed me publicly, and it was like, really really fucked up. He had a big ego for no reason. When the cameras turned on, he was totally somebody else. Like that's how I knew, Like, oh no, baby, you are a fucking clown and you will be a clown. But I mean he still accounts to this day. So he struggled like in real life, all jokes aside. The niggas struggled with romanticizing and being intimate and showing affection and shit like that. But he was protective. He was a bit rough at times, Like it just sounds like.
Speaker 2: My ex.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But to the tenth pole, because that nigga is crazy. That nigga playfully choked you broke your ear ring and it was like, I'm not buying another pairn't didn't even entertain the fact that he broke your ear rings.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you you sound really really desperate. No more about him. You told us everything that you needed to tell us about him. I hope you hearing the story read back to you makes you open up your fucking eyes because you deserve better than that. And I don't even know you, Like I almost want to call you a clown, but I know that that will probably discourage you even more, Like, but don't need to like yeah it, no, it because you do. But it seemed like she feels like that's her only option. Yeah, it's like, baby girl, First of all, he's your boss.
Speaker 2: Never get into it what.
Speaker 4: I think she was saying.
Speaker 3: She just opened up saying, I dated my boss for a year and he tried to kill me and then goes into like, I guess she's stating someone new.
Speaker 1: So oh, I thought this was the nigga that tried to kill you.
Speaker 2: No, I was okay, so this's a whole number. Okay, So then yo, we need to look at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you attracted somebody. This man was your boss. He wanted to get what do you do to make people do these things to you?
Speaker 2: This is crazy? What the hell? I want to know why the nigga try to kill her?
Speaker 4: And I want to hear that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was talking to us about fucking clowney. We know.
Speaker 1: I need to know why a man was really ready to kill you after a year and he was your boss. He would have certainly went to jail for it, cause niggas know that y'all was working together and all of that. He probably was like I don't give a fuck this which is crazy. Come here, like, I don't know, I just need I need more contacts on that first story. But you want problem with this person at hand?
Speaker 2: Leave them. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But you you don't need to get into a relationship. You need to figure out yourself. You need to work on yourself. You need to love yourself. I know you said you don't wear fake jewelry.
Speaker 3: Noll.
Speaker 1: It may sound like you got it all together, but nah, you don't. You don't really know what self love is because you're still asking should you wait to shut out?
Speaker 2: Wait out for what? What you're gonna be waiting for? What you think he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Change one day just suddenly become romantic, like what you going on YouTube trying to figure out how to massage a nigga who work all the time and all of that. And you know you said do I'll do things like trips and cruises, but if it comes to something simple, it can't get done. Now, I'm not discrediting this man for work, and I'm not saying he's not ever tired like men work. Men do need rest, and you know men they feed her after being on them all day, just like ours.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: But he doesn't sound like he's good for you to be in a relationship with. Sound like somebody you can be cool with, But you can't be in a relationship with this man. If a relationship lacks romance, intimacy, affection nine times out of ten unless both of y'all lack that very same thing. That shit is not going to work. You want more, you feel like you're giving more than you're getting. You know, it's the one side of relationship. It seems like, leave and sit down and tell him that, like it is what it is like.
Speaker 3: Tell him that, especially because they were friends and he asked her like three times to be his girl, and then on the third one she's like, okay, I got like it don't seem like she.
Speaker 1: Didn't even want to fuck with him at first, right, and she said that that's not her usual type. So right, you were just trying some shit because that was your friend and also despiration, Like what the fuck? If you know that's not your type and that's not usually your type, why would you think to step out the box with a friend who you already know as a friend and who you're not even attracted to. Maybe it just wasn't working for her, or you could say I wanted to try something different, but try a stranger, not a motherfucking person that you already know, because you know how your friend is.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She was saying she gave him a chance because of the she has trusted she's because of her boss. I guess I don't know that's how it seems like she framed it.
Speaker 1: But okay, I mean I have trust issues too, after being in a relationship with a guy who tried to kill me. Yeah, so let me just dg somebody who I know. Okay, let me date somebody who I know is my friend that's gonna eventually choke me at a bar, like the fuck it's crazy on me. Okay, So just get back with us. I don't even know what to tell her, is lord, just get back with us. Tell us about the man that wanted to kill you, because we want to know that. We want to know how that ended up. Have you seen him? How did each to kill you? We need to know the details, what happened on, what night?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like we we really would love to know, all right, So get back at us. Hold up, Hold up, I know this shit getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. Next story, Taylor, this is crazy. That is definitely one of your people. I don't care what you said. You see Taylor, your listen because people know she'd be reading for the can'tfley rectors now, so they'd be like all her friends, these people would tell a friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not know this.
Speaker 1: And Taylor is a really good person, you know, but she attracts the craziest most oh my gosh, the craziest friends. And I'm like, oh my gosh. And she come up like, so my friend wants to know we can like feature their story on the next I'm like, lord, baby, your friend's got some fucking id TV stories, all right.
Speaker 2: But it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But as long as you'll tailor is a good person, all right.
Speaker 4: Ready, Hey, Jess, So I have a friend.
Speaker 3: She's actually been one of my best friends for eight years now, but lately we have not been getting along. Our communication has been off. So to give a little back to Brown story, she just ended things with her now x Finally it's been a year because she was being real dumb when it came to that relationship. I mean, missing all the red flags, like to the point where I wanted her to stop telling me about their arguments because I knew she wasn't going to leave him, and it was getting frustrating that she would ask for advice but not take it.
Speaker 4: But fast forward they broke up.
Speaker 3: And has been trying to heal from mis cheating ass But with her healing journey, she became a little erratic. She found this new passion of hers to basically help her community, which is amazing. I'm happy she found a new focus. Me, on the other hand, has always supported her and been there for her as a friendship. But she thinks that I haven't supported her because I'm not as passionate as she is to help with her passionate project. It's crazy because I have supported her, Like I said, I've connected her with people to build a team that she needs to help the cause. And let me emphasize, when I say she's passionate about it, I'm really saying erratic. I almost want to compare her to Kanye going off on his rants in episodes. And it can be a lot, especially when I have so many things going on in my personal and work life. So whenever I try to speak on what's going on with me, she cuts me off to talk about herself or act like she doesn't have the time or emotionally or not emotionally available to listen to me. Like what the fuck you can come emotionally dump on me but I can't tell you about my life.
Speaker 4: She will end up apologizing.
Speaker 3: For how she acted, but a real apology is changed behavior, right, So basically, I'm asking how do I explain to her that I don't need to be fully passionate as she is and still support her on her healing your name. I also need how finding worse explain she's having an unnormal emotional episodes without offending her.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: We'd be so caught up in trying not to offend people that we kind of been the truth that we're not allowing ourselves to keep it real. A lot of times, motherfuckers need the real. That's just what it is, being honest. Like you know how they say the truth hurts, Like that's real shit. That's not just a cliche saying. I mean, you may feel that it's cliche a lot of people because it's used so much, but no, the truth actually hurts, and it's honestly sometimes meant to fucking her because sometimes that's the only way that you can open somebody's eyes, letting them like letting them know, yo, you're fucking up, or listen, this is what it is. You're having an emotional crisis right now. I don't know what's going on. Maybe you need to go see a therapist, maybe you need to stop drinking, whatever it is. I'm not saying that that's her problem, but you know, just whatever her issues are, if you're a really if you're really her, y'all really friends, keep that shit a hunted with a show. Only appreciate you if not now later. You know what I'm saying, Like, stop worrying about offending her, because that in itself is low key enabling somebody, like when you sugarcoat shit or when you're beating around a bush like, nah, you gotta you gotta tell that person.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: You you be unloading on me all the time, like I feel like we're in a one sided friendship. That's not cool. I'm always available to be a listening ear, a shoulder for you to cry on, and a fucking diary, your journal. You tell me all of this shit, and then when I'm going through something, you're not really there because you so knee deep in your shit. You know, it's like everything is about you when life is way way bigger than just you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Your life is about you.
Speaker 1: But if you're going to have a friendship and we're gonna confide, and you're gonna confide to me. I want to feel like I can come fighting you too. Even if you have no advice for me, still listen, Because how I listen to you and and you I give you advice and you don't take that ship. I still listen to you, and you feel better after that because you got somebody to hear you out and it's not just bottled up frustration. I want to feel that too, like, and you're my friend, So you know what I'm saying, I think you should just keep that ship a honted what you think, Taylor, If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: I want to know what she's saying, like he's saying, she goes on Kanye rants.
Speaker 3: So I wonder, like, oh, who told Kanye, Like, was anyone they're telling Kanye how he is?
Speaker 4: Because I don't think Kanye would take it while either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the problem. I think numerous people would have told Kanye how he feels. Don't give a fuck. But you you also see over the years how many people fell back from him too. You get what I'm saying like he was everybody's favorite. I'm not talking about fandom. I'm talking about like people in industry, Like remember him and Jay jay.
Speaker 2: Z was really really close with each other.
Speaker 1: And then you know from what they showed us and shit and Beyonce and and you know even let's take example, look at his fucking marriage. You get what I'm saying, Like, how that that I'm not gonna say failed? I mean because people go through things and life is always trying. You know, some things work out, some things don't.
Speaker 2: But we've seen.
Speaker 1: People come and go in Kanye's life and yeah, he is. He's a radical and he's passionate about his beliefs. I'm not saying he goes off the deep end all the time because a lot of times, shit did that man be saying?
Speaker 2: Be having me thinking? You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But then he has some things that he say because he also is promotion king, promotional king, He'll say shit that he know is going to have the world in an uproar just to sell a new album or to sell a pair of fucking shoes or whatever, you know, dropping them dropping a new project. Yeah, to get the number one album I'm gonna say this shit a week before I drop it.
Speaker 2: Have everybody, you know.
Speaker 1: So I think he's more calculated than people give him credit for.
Speaker 2: However, he still has a radical way.
Speaker 1: Of thinking when it comes to certain things. But as her friend, if she don't take to like the conversation that I think she should have with her, then you just got to fall back. You know, friends go separate ways each and every day all the time. I've lost many of friends. I've lost a lot of friends just telling people business on a radio.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So it is what it is, you know, and I get it.
Speaker 1: But friends break up all the time, and not that it's a good thing, but sometimes you need to outgrow a person. She seems a little selfish that the other friends seems just a little selfish. You know. She always want to be heard and shit, but she don't want to hear nobody. I know, somebody like that I'm close with. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, like, don't nobody. That's that's crazy. That's crazy. So check back in, Mama, yep, had that? Oh my god, I sound like envy. What the fuck is mama? Oh my god, did you just hear that said hold up, hold, I sound like y'all said check back in, mama. First of all, Josh, that's not you don't even call nobody, no fucking mama.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Fucking breakfast club was crazy, but yeah, check back and sweetie, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I almost want to be like check back in, bitch, because I need to have this baby tail. That's what the fuck I needed.
Speaker 1: And before we before we get out of here in this episode, Joe, I'm gonna let y'all know, I've been asking people like, what are ways that I can you know, have this baby and this that and the other, and can't you believe like people have been telling me, Well, this one lady called.
Speaker 2: Up the record club and was like, go outside and double dutch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bitch, that sounds like I'm trying to give my baby seizures.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't a First of all, I don't even know how to double dutch, first of all, but I can regular jump rope, but no, I don't want to double dutch. No.
Speaker 3: I feel much better because I felt like when I was younger than I because I didn't know how to double dutch, like jump in like.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I know how to jump in, I don't know how to keep going. Once I'm in there, I'm done. I'll be right back out. Girl, I get in there and then standing there looking at me, Yeah, it's the food work, I'll be I know my dumb is tripping fall trying to have a baby double Dutch and the ship.
Speaker 2: Then what who do I say?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: No, you know who the fuck?
Speaker 1: But and then somebody else said drink cast or oil. And mind you, so more people than said that than anything else other than you know, having sex and walking and all of that stuff, which sex hurts at this point right now. But I think that may be the best bad because I don't want to drink cast or oil. First of all, any the little thing makes me throw up, so I would hate to drink it. And it don't work and it makes me throw up. And then it's oil so it's thick. And then I remember greasing my hair with cast oil. I remember my mother and my grandmother putting castle oil on my hair. That's not something that I would ever think could go inside of my body while I'm pregnant. That's crazy. And then I'm thinking about just putting ice in there having a little cut with a lemon on the side, like no, it's it's too much, Like I can't think about that as a beverage, you know what I'm saying, And my daughter fucking around me, like what the fuck is this? And what if stay in there just because of that? Like, oh, hell no, I'm really not coming out now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all. I don't know. I don't know. I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 1: But either way, we're gonna get out of here now, y'all, we've come to get the end of another carefully reckless episode with your girl just hilarious and your girl Taylor. Taylor say thank you, thank you guys. All right, y'all and y'all welcome. She did slow down and did talk to about her reading, y'a because y'all was grinding her airship.
Speaker 2: But it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's all good at the head this baby, I'm gonna be back to reading or whatever, or maybe Taylor will be better by then.
Speaker 2: And then my I keep on saying.
Speaker 1: My deepest fan boys, But until y'all come up with an outro for me, I'm gonna just be saying bye, see y'all.
Speaker 2: Next Wednesday, I Love y'all. Say Bye. Taylor Name.
Speaker 1: Name Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.