Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Rachel doing a solo episode today, but we have two amazing guests, the iconic twin duo Emily and Haley Ferguson. Guys, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having Yes, thanks for having us. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: It has been four years since we have had you guys on a.
Speaker 2: Bachelor podcast, but that is crazy long time.
Speaker 1: Which is so insane. Was it clickbait that you guys think you were on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And a lot has changed since. Oh yeah, a lot has changed since then.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get all the updates because you are both pregnant. Congratulations, Thank you. What has that been like being pregnant at the same time together.
Speaker 3: Well, we've always dreamed of being pregnant together, so this is the first time I feel like we've officially been pregnant together. But other pregnancies we kind of were, but like only for a few weeks, so we're notorious for just switching off pregnancy. So one twin is pregnant while the other isn't, so it's so much easier to tell us apart. And I feel like as we've gotten older, we start to look more alike. But the only way people can tell us apart now is if oh, one's pregnant and the other isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Has there been anything that has surprised you about this journey you guys have been on together?
Speaker 2: Surprised us?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that, I mean I think that what maybe is surprised us is how like crazy you kind of become when you're a mother, Like you like your instincts just change, like you're like so maternal and I don't know, and like Haley and I, well we've always been homebodies, but now with kids, we just don't. We really don't leave the house. So I really have kept us home, which I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't blame you guys. And during the summer as well, being pregnant, I feel like I would just be suffering.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, I am. I'm ready for this child to be out of me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also like like literally yesterday it was one hundred and three degrees in Vegas and I was like, it feels like you're burning in hell. I'm like, I don't remember for Vegas actually being a hot as a kid, but here we.
Speaker 1: Are a hundred. That is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: It is nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, Hailey, you have been incredibly open about your fertility journey, and I know that so many people listening and watching have been able to relate to you. What is it outside of what you've shared that you think people might not fully understand about what you went through?
Speaker 2: Gosh fully understand?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think, like just how exhausting it is to go through the whole IVF process because you're at the doctor's office like every other day, getting ultrasounds, injecting yourself with different medications, tracking everything like cycle wise, like just to make sure everything's lining up.
Speaker 4: Hanley, I just want to jump in and say I went through a massive IVF journey and I remember following along specifically with everything you were posting. So just like on behalf of somebody who didn't know what they were doing when they got into it, I just like, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get I get so much because I shared, specifically on my TikTok a lot of videos on like injections and like how to inject and what worked for me and what didn't work for me. So a lot of people still go back to those videos to learn how to inject themselves with some of the medications going through ive YEF. But I think like just the process of being at the doctor's office and how mentally draining and exhausting it is getting your blood drawn all the time to make sure your levels, or like I remember sitting and like waiting for those calls from the doctor, and whenever the doctor calls, like you see their name pop up on your phone and your stomach instantly drops, like is this good news or is this bad news?
Speaker 2: And I've been on both ends of that, getting good news and getting bad news. So it's just it's it's mentally really exhausting.
Speaker 1: Has your platform helped you with all the support of women who have also been through this journey.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I was so inclined to share my stories, because I've had so many people reach out, and it makes you feel not alone, because when you're going through that, you feel so alone. You're like why is this happening to me? It's like whoa?
Speaker 2: Like you kind of like WHOA is me? Like why is this happening to me? Why me?
Speaker 3: Like why is it so easy for everybody else to get pregnant? So it's like actually so reassuring to kind of hear from other women going through it and having similar stories and similar outcomes, or like I remember when I was going through like I was going through cycles and my uterine lining kept getting too thick from the medications, and so I went on my stories and I was like asking people if this happened to them, and then they would tell me what, like what worked for them, and then it ultimately ended up working for me too, to like not take all the medication. So I did like a natural modified cycle this time around, and it worked so much better for me.
Speaker 1: That is amazing. I feel like I don't realize how much I rely on everyone. Like you could just post a story and they give you the best advice and I don't even have to go searching.
Speaker 3: It's a social media has it has its pros and calong but like sometimes like especially like looking through back, like looking back, like looking at other women who've gone through IBF. I love to look at their stories and see what worked for them. So it's like that's one of the plus sides of social media.
Speaker 1: So beautiful as twins, you guys have really gone through so many milestones together. What was it like with one of you being going through an infertility journey?
Speaker 2: And the other not Well, I guess that's something you could talk about.
Speaker 3: I imagine that it was probably hard because I think a lot of people think that it was really tough on me that like she would get pregnant naturally, and she get pregnant really quickly, but like, honestly, to me, like knowing what I know now, how difficult it is to get pregnant, like pregnancy is like getting it's a miracle, Like honestly, it's such a miracle. And I was obviously so happy for my sister because I know that's what she wanted. And I think it's the hardest part is seeing so many other people like post their announcements and like share, because you get so excited to like I remember, like getting pregnant, be like, oh my gosh, what am I going to do for my announcement? I'm so excited to share this news. And so I know, like when it's time to announce that how exciting it is for people. But like it's simultaneously like feeling sad for yourself, like because you're not there yet.
Speaker 2: But I think opposite, dream, I think it's harder for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it like for you?
Speaker 3: I get, Yeah, I felt guilty for sure, because it just didn't seem fair, Like why would I be able to get pregnant but she wouldn't work twins, We've literally like everything should be the same everything, it shouldn't be so hard.
Speaker 2: But then I guess, like if.
Speaker 3: You factor and like everything, like your partner and everything, like, there's so many factors.
Speaker 2: That come there with infertility and it's not.
Speaker 3: Always just the woman, Like I know that people always assume it's the woman, but it's not always the case in that for infertility. But yeah, there was definitely like a lot of guilt, but I know that Haley was very.
Speaker 2: Supportive, and I just I guess I didn't feel like so.
Speaker 3: Bad because I was so happy. Yeah, those are my nephews. Like how could I be sad about having a new nephew come into me? But it put in it does put a light, like shed a light for me, like how like difficult infertility is and for other women who struggle, So it just makes me. Yeah, I think that women who probably get pregnant naturally and know someone who struggles with infertility feel a sense of guilt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were there ever any other emotions that you had to hold back? Like feeling excited for something.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say so, but I would.
Speaker 3: I would always feel like whenever I felt ready for another baby, I'd be like, no, let's let Haley get pregnant first, and then I'll wait to get pregnant because I talked about getting pregnant at the same time for so long and we're like, Emily, but it's like I don't get that luxury, Like I.
Speaker 2: Don't just get to be like, oh, I want to try to get pregnant, you know. So I think like when we were talking about it, and we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about it this second time, I didn't have as much pressure on myself because I already have my beautiful daughter, and so I I think this time around, it was like a little easier to like kind of talk about getting pregnant at the same time, but you.
Speaker 2: Just weren't quite ready yet. No, you know, then I have a third I'm actually so nervous staff at third.
Speaker 1: So you guys just switching off. I love that, Emily. How did you support Haley during a time while also allowing yourself to fully enjoy your own pregnancy.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was just able to support Hailey so easily because she was so supportive of me too. But in a sense, I've been to some of her appointments, which when you when they and how do you what do you call when they put when they transferred lov her first daughter. I was there for that, which was really cool. And then I think there was a couple other appointments that I went to and then.
Speaker 2: Did all of my injections. Oh, I did a couple of injections, which I think I did it wrong because then the one time is when it.
Speaker 3: Like like I was on a blood dinner, so the blood just it was so gross and I was like, of course it's me, who does that?
Speaker 1: You were giving her the injection, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then she's and then I pulled the needle out and she's sort of like spraying blood.
Speaker 2: I was like on a blood center at the same time, so like it's just yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: But I had wanted to always try an injection on her because she lets her husband do them.
Speaker 2: Mostly, and I was like, I kind of want to try it. And then of course the.
Speaker 3: One time I try it, it was when that happens, and I'm like, yeah, so I'll never be doing that again.
Speaker 1: Like a horror movie, just literally splatter the walls. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: But I just think like more like so like the emotional support is like just listening to me, letting me cry, talk about it literally twenty four to seven, because I it's all like, when you're going through it, it feels like the end of the world and it's kind of just all that's on your mind. So just like letting me talk through it with her, like and just no judgment, just letting me get all those emotions out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys said that this has always been a dream for you guys. Has this strength in your relationship even further going through it At the.
Speaker 2: Same time, I don't know if this can get any stronger. Yeah, I know, it's like we're attached at the hip. I'm literally with her O all the time. But yeah, I would say that it's just cool.
Speaker 3: But I guess you're about to have your baby and I'm still I still feel at the beginning. Yeah, but bad for her, she's got to go through this whole pregnancy thing again. Yeah, Like pregnancy is probably the hardest part of it all. Once you give birth to that baby, it's like the biggest relief in the world.
Speaker 2: I can't even explain. Oh, happy, like you're healthy.
Speaker 3: You know you're healthy, like you're building your baby like it's such a relief.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is so beautiful, Haley, since you were doing IVF and you guys obviously have such an incredible relationship as twins, did you ever consider implanting two to go for twins?
Speaker 3: I never considered implanting too to go for twins, just because I'm such a tiny person.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would be capable of carrying.
Speaker 3: That is probably number physically, that is the number one question people always ask ask us because we're twins, do you guys want twins? And I hurt, like selfishly, I don't want to carry twins because with even just with our one babies, me and Haley get to so stretched out, like like these babies are big and our husbands are big guys, so these babies aren't small.
Speaker 2: We don't have small babies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just like, there's no room.
Speaker 2: There is no room.
Speaker 1: We cannot do athletic twin babies.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, having all boys, I do it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Emily, you're raising all boys, well, Hailey is raising all girls. Do you ever look at each other and think you are living a completely different life than me.
Speaker 3: Oh, every single day, and every single day. I tell her she knows. She comes over here every day and she sees the chaos that boys are, and any boy mom would agree with me.
Speaker 2: Boys house is larry chaotic.
Speaker 3: And then like even my sister's husband will come to my house and he's like, wow, it's really calm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My daughter's dressed in her princess dress, singing like Elsa and frozen and twirling in her princess.
Speaker 2: Gowns, and her boys are like wrestling.
Speaker 3: They got each other and like these like neckholds and they're wrestling each other being on top of the how.
Speaker 1: To and see they're jumping off the railing and they're doing a tea party. It's like polar opposites.
Speaker 2: It really is. We have different parenting styles too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's it makes sense that I have all boys because I feel like I'm a little more laid back definitely, and you're very like a little more strict.
Speaker 2: So it does kind of make sense that you have girls and I have boys. It kind of worked out in.
Speaker 3: A sense and we get the best of both worlds. Yeah, her kids are mine and my kids are hers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you need a little girl time you can have it and then give them back. And similarly, I love that. Do you feel like it's true what they say like being a boy mom and a girl mom, Like, do you feel like you embody those characteristics?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I see yourself that I see you as a girl and I see you having a boy like I see us see us as having both. But I mean I feel like now I wonder if people just see me as I like fully embraced being a girl. I know, and I feel like Ola has to your husband, he's like such a girl and I feel like for Will.
Speaker 2: He could be, he could do. I always thought Will he was glad. I kind of thought we'd all have all girls instead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see me as a full boy mom, but here that's what God wanted for me.
Speaker 1: Speaking of your husband's people see the glamorous side of being married to professional athletes, but what is it that people don't see?
Speaker 3: Well, he's like especially for me right now, my husband has been injured this entire hockey season, so having to like be there to support him through injuries, and like right now he has a broken wrist and like yesterday I needed to massage this broken wrist and get like the.
Speaker 2: Blood flow that it was, like that was really hard.
Speaker 1: To do because these extra duties.
Speaker 3: Freak me out, and I just the swelling of his hand is so crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so like I think, and it's sad to watch them like go through injuries and like.
Speaker 3: I think, like to like your home alone a lot, you don't get A lot of people don't know that, like they are around. Yeah, my situation is a lot different than your, but like just in general, like they go on these road trips for the hockey, like during the hockey season, so you're home alone with your kids for days. Yeah, for you sometimes weeks at its time, like with no no husband there to support like you doing that, so it's kind of a lot of alone time. But like for me, the biggest sacrifice I make is I live overseas half of the year so I'm over in Europe for half of the year during the coldest, darkest time of the year. And it's been very mentally draining since having kids. So like I've been doing this for six hockey seasons now, so I'm feeling ready to be done with that. But we'll see what we're life takes. But what's this crazy thing is you're about to have a baby and he's gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, week after.
Speaker 3: This baby's wanted to go play and my husband has a training camp camp usually August first.
Speaker 2: Her due date is August third, but I'm getting induced early.
Speaker 3: So we're going to have this baby a little early and then like a week after he's leaving to go play hockey.
Speaker 2: So I'll be taking care of a todd or a newborn. Oh bye.
Speaker 4: We love a scheduled induction.
Speaker 2: Love a scheduling. Yeah, I do love a deduction. I'm all about inductions.
Speaker 1: How do you guys make it work being long distance? Do you have any tips?
Speaker 2: Like, I've just been long distance my whole relationship.
Speaker 3: We spend months apart just because of my husband's career being overseas. But like just we have our TV shows that we watch together, so when we're like facetiming each other, we like always have something to talk about. We are, we're talking about our TV shows together. Now it's just like with our daughter, Like we just spend most of the time on the phone so that he can talk to our daughter. And like, now that we're having this baby, it'll probably most of our conversations will be about our kids. But you know, I just think that like having things hobbies together even if you're not together, like so that you can talk about them on FaceTime is always good.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned that you are overseas for half the years, which is crazy. What has that been like culturally going back and forth to a different country.
Speaker 2: I feel people think it's a dream.
Speaker 3: I do think a lot of people look at it and like this, she is living the life.
Speaker 2: She is living the dream.
Speaker 3: And in the beginning it was very cool because I didn't have kids, like I was able to kind.
Speaker 2: Of travel back and forth a lot more.
Speaker 3: And so we were like, we've been in Sweden, We've been in Switzerland, We've been in Finland, like I've played in really cool countries, but like we were in Geneva, Switzerland.
Speaker 2: For a while and it was like the coolest experience of my life.
Speaker 3: But it takes a toll on your mental health, like being over there away from family, I have no support system. I'm taking care of my daughter with no support system, Like my husband's family is in Finland, so like it's I literally it's all all on me. So my mental health last season was I took a big dip, and I was also pregnant in my first trimester, so it was just a lot last year. But I think a lot of people think, oh, she's lived that yearal life, like she lives overseas and she like she's got this.
Speaker 2: European like life, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: I'm living overseas during the coldest, darkest time of the year.
Speaker 2: You don't get to go in the summer. I don't get to Yeah, I don't get to go to the summer, Like.
Speaker 1: No euro summer for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's I think the first four seasons were a lot easier, but the last few seasons have been kind of hard. Well, it's got to be a culture shock too when you're from Vegas and like our winters, we don't get snow that.
Speaker 2: Cold, but not the not layering up cold like a layer. Getting my daughter ready to go out in the snow is a whole deal.
Speaker 3: Like it takes me at least thirty minutes to get her in her snow suit to just go outside and play.
Speaker 2: For twenty or thirty.
Speaker 3: You send me videos of Ola scraping the snow off the car and like warming the car before you guys even have to leave, like we would never have to do that bag and it's like we have like this beautiful home here in Las Vegas, and then like overseas is such city life, like you're living in these tiny apartments and you're just like, it's just it's very shocking to go from one to the other.
Speaker 2: But I will say the.
Speaker 3: Groceries and the food and like the restaurants, all of that is plus, like I feel so good feeding my kid over there and myself over there versus here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we have seen online that in some Scandinavian countries they have their kids nap outside in the cold and in the snow. Do you utilize that?
Speaker 2: So it is very common.
Speaker 3: I've actually seen it a lot when I was in Finland, where the babies will sleep outside while you're in the grocery store shopping.
Speaker 2: They just like park the strollers out there. So it is a thing. Would I ever do it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, But that's just because I'm from the US and I just I have trust issues totally.
Speaker 1: People just leave their kids outside like, no worry.
Speaker 2: In Finland, no problem with it. Yeah, it's so common. What are the benefits outside?
Speaker 3: Like the benefits are like, well, I think that it adjusts their body temperature because they're from Scandinavian countries, so it helps them they helps them get into deeper sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say it helps them get into deeper sleep.
Speaker 3: But also think, like with the when you want them to like their sleep cycles, you don't want them to sleep in a dark, dark place because well it's dark there anyway. So it's still dark out, not dark dark outside, right, but it's still like pretty dark.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing is I'm going there this summer. We leave in like a few weeks, and it's always light out. Yeah, you don't get we never goes down. Yeah, so like I'm gonna have to black out my house for the kids, but yeah, like a lot.
Speaker 3: I actually, when I was in Switzerland would put log outside for naps outside of our apartment like door. There was nobody, like, it was just like outcourse there was nobody else there. But I would just leave her outside to nap, and she would nap really well out there in her like little good nouch Like she would be all bundled up and we'd just zip her up and let.
Speaker 2: Her nap out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Who do you lean on for support when you're out there, because you said it can kind of be a little isolating when you're over I.
Speaker 3: Lean on me myself, and I no, it's like it's my husband is obviously amazing.
Speaker 2: But he works full time when he's out there.
Speaker 3: So or he's traveling, so you know, like sometimes his parents can come and visit and help. But like I have tried to find somebody to come and help base it my kids or like watch them, or like find a nanny, and I can't find anybody to help take care of my kids during that hard to find help out.
Speaker 2: There, but so yeah, it's really it.
Speaker 3: All falls on me, and it's it's it's a lot differs overseas. There's been like a because of the language barrier. I think it's hard most But you've met a couple of girls that you've made friends with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I make friends, but like, yeah, it's hard. It's really.
Speaker 1: I mean, you would think even a nanny or something, but that.
Speaker 2: I would love if anybody knows like.
Speaker 1: They're hiring. I love it. You guys have both had incredible careers, and how is that maintaining your own identity outside of your husband's.
Speaker 3: It's been hard since having kids to be totally honest to like maintain a career on social media, and social media has changed so much since we were on it, when since after The Bachelor and when we got our social media following, it's changed an insane amount.
Speaker 2: So I can't lie. It's been probably the hardest thing.
Speaker 3: But Haylen, I do love to work and we want to continue to work.
Speaker 2: It's just been really hard.
Speaker 3: It's such a hard balance with kids because you want to like be in the moment and present with your kids and also be like a good wife and be present with them. But it's truly probably one of the hardest things to balance, and like identity wise, maintaining an identity. I just feel like, I like, I feel like we do have our own identity, like no matter what, Like, I just feel like that's something I never want to lose. That's something I never want to like change. I just want to beat us. Yeah, But like I guess maybe I want to just do see.
Speaker 2: Us as just hockey wives. Now, do you think that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're like you're a perky twins.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But like when I go to hockey game sometime here in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Like people like know me, I watched you on The Bachelor.
Speaker 3: So I kind of feel like the biggest like flex we have was just beyond Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that you said the transition was difficult. What was that like? So when you were on it was it like Instagram was the main platform.
Speaker 3: Instagram was just starting to become really really yeah, and like social media influencers had just become a thing. So like I mean, fab fit fun and I'll never forget those like if I Wear those were like the those were like the biggest collabs you could get, and then nowadays it's like literally dream brands that are you're collabing with.
Speaker 2: That's it's just nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like a lot of people go on these shows now and come off with a ton of followers, and I honestly feel like that probably is hard a hard transition to go from, because like you go from like kind of being able to post whatever you want and being a little more private with your life then going to this like huge following. So it's kind of been like it's we have the same followers that we've had since Yes, so it's like they've grown up with us, right, So it's like it hasn't really changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like for other people, I feel like it must.
Speaker 3: Be a huge jump, especially like with TikTok now, and I know TikTok being like the main platform that didn't exist for us, And I feel like social media is a hard place for young mental health and young young women and young boys too, Like got to be one of the hardest things to be really big skin, I feel like nowadays for social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and being a mother is already the hardest job in the world, and now TikTok, I feel like, is the bigger platform and you have to post so much on that. Has that been difficult keeping up?
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't keep up really Like when.
Speaker 1: We post, we post.
Speaker 3: I'm still like and this is probably like the old school influencer and me, I'm still a big Instagram girl.
Speaker 2: I really don't get on TikTok. But I think that's where we're going wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not on TikTok as much as we are on Instagram, but like, yeah, I mean when I have time to post over on TikTok, I do, But my main focus is always Instagram. Yeah, I just love Instagram. I consume most of my content on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Are you like a well, So, I feel like I kind of came late into the TikTok world because I love Instagram. I love Instagram reels. I scroll on TikTok, but I should post more, but like, I just don't know how to keep up with it. So I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Once I open my TikTok up, I'm not thinking about me. I'm looking.
Speaker 3: I'm consuming every single video that I've been you know that's been brought to my page.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I feel like TikTok is definitely harder to navigate because you have to be so consistent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. You guys mentioned Okay, you're out at the hockey games, you get noticed. You guys are Bachelor Nation legends. What has the experience of being on the Bachelor given you? Guys?
Speaker 3: I think the experience has given me so much confidence and a beautiful life and a beautiful opportunities that would have never been given to us, because if we hadn't gone on that show, we wouldn't be able to be social media influencers because in a world now, we would have never able to keep up with what social media. And I'm so thankful that I get to work from home. I even when I'm overseas, I'm still able to provide and help my family, even if it's just a little bit. So like that's what's most important to me, and The Bachelor has given me that opportunity, and like, I'm thankful that I'm still able to do it, even if it's not like the highest level of some of these other influencers, I still am able to do it. Yeah, And it's the greatest job I think in the world. Yeah, it just it allows us to stay home with our babies, right, and I think being like a mom is our number one priority. So it's obvious that our social media slacks, but at least we still get to do what we love to do, but also be a president moms.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Do you guys keep up with any of your friends from the show still?
Speaker 3: I feel like we really only Lauren Lane and Amanda, Yeah, Amanda, those are the only two, Like, those are the only two.
Speaker 2: Briddys we've been to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we follow a few of the other girls on social media, but like talk wise, yeah, it's probably just Lauren Lane and Amanda. Yeah, and they've always been kind of our closer friends in general, So that's a relationship we've always been able to maintain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to ask, did you ever mend fences with Olivia Creedy?
Speaker 2: You really tried? I did try.
Speaker 3: I did try to mend with Olivia, but I just don't think she wanted to hear my apology. And that's totally fine, And I like, listen, I'm a grown woman now with kids, and I regret every single thing that. Like, when you're watching our season, Olivia.
Speaker 2: Looks like the villain.
Speaker 3: But then a couple of years later, the plot got flipped and then me and I think.
Speaker 2: That you look like a villain. I don't think you will.
Speaker 3: I know, I know we're we're but I think she really did social distance herself from a lot of us. Yeah, and she really just wanted to focus on herself and that's okay. Yeah, but like that was like also ten years ago, and I think she, uh, she really didn't believe Emily's well and I think she just never got over it. But I did apologize to her. Of course, I wouldn't apologize. I don't hold grudges. I don't none of that. Like, I'm a very like I want to mend anything. I'm a very peaceful person. I don't want drama. I really don't.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when I was young in twenty two, sure, bring on the drama. I got it. Yeah. But now I'm thirty.
Speaker 3: Three, so please don't bring on any drama. I don't got time for it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of shows, you guys had your own spinoff show, The Twins Happily ever After. Well it was your favorite part of doing that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, Well, it was the coolest opportunity in the world that someone wanted to give us a TV show. To be totally honest, like, how us got our own TV show is actually like wild because that wouldn't happen to a lot of people. No, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun, It was really at It was a lot of work.
Speaker 3: And I think when you are filming like The Bachelor, there's like, what twenty five or thirty other girls, so the main focus is never just you.
Speaker 2: So when the TV show turns.
Speaker 3: To a main focus and you are the main focus, it's way harder, a lot harder. Yeah, And I think I learned a lot from that experience. It wasn't like the best experience, but it wasn't We learned a lot from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was hard on us.
Speaker 3: Mentally because we were the main focus because we it felt like so much we had to carry a lot of pressure. It was a lot of pressure. But what it was only like three months of our life. So yeah, but like at the end of the day, it was I'm super glad we did it, and it was I don't think the show did well, No it did not.
Speaker 1: It's that's iconic. You guys got a spin off. Would you ever entertain something like that again? Now that your mother's and living your own lives.
Speaker 2: I would never entertain something that would make us the main focus. Yeah, we would do like Reality Team. I would do.
Speaker 3: Reality TV again in a heartbeat, as long as it's like in a group of like a group setting, a group.
Speaker 1: Setting, So any type like would you guys do type of like wags you like if it followed like multiple wives on the Team? Yes, yes, I would love to see that someone.
Speaker 3: Do a Housewives of Las Vegas. I just but I want to be a housewife. Yeah, sign me up.
Speaker 1: I mean our very own Ashley I is a house Yeah, so I think we need to make this happen.
Speaker 2: The Las Vegas one for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Las Vegas one.
Speaker 2: No, we actually do that would be a great one.
Speaker 1: Who do you guys think if they were ever to do a spinoff again from Bachelor Nation, they should make the show about.
Speaker 3: If like someone from Bachelor Nation and they're going to do a spinoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we did another, because you guys, like we have not had a spinoff since you guys, who do you think that they should follow?
Speaker 3: I have no who's been like married, who's like the most recent ones that actually got married.
Speaker 2: I would love to see Kelsey and Joey. Oh gosh, yeah, they're so cute. I do adore them.
Speaker 1: That would be a good one. We could get Charity and I'd like to see Charity and down in there or like following the successful couples.
Speaker 3: I also kind of like just want to see like the hot single girls like that are like single and not married yet, because like, why.
Speaker 1: No, literally, that's time asking.
Speaker 2: Hard time to be dating. No, this it's really difficult.
Speaker 3: I'm very thankful that I got married when I did, because nowadays.
Speaker 2: Dating seems impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like all the dating apps and it's like everybody you always have the next best thing, right, Yes, it's just it's so hard to find somebody that wants to like be like so good and like commit to one person, even if I feel like people are settling down later and later in life, which I don't even think is a problem.
Speaker 2: Like, well, we had our babies at thirty, our first babies. I think that's the best move we ever did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you guys are if you know anyone I was gonna say, I'm single. It is rough out here, and it's rough going on dating.
Speaker 2: Shows this time. Keep my eyes peeled for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: They Maybe you can move to Vegas and live with me.
Speaker 1: And I can be on the Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yes a plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're making this happen.
Speaker 2: You can we can do a wag show.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, stop even better, don't get my hopes up.
Speaker 2: We'll go.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm I feel like there's a decent amount of wags in Bachelor Nation. There's you guys, Sydney Waridney, Hannah Ann.
Speaker 2: There is a handsful.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: We have another show, Bachelor Wag.
Speaker 4: I mean this might be a stretch, but maybe even Lauren lyindyke if Ari is still racing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's so true.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna set her up so yes, she'll be one. Yes, there's plenty of hockey guys. Don't worry, Rachel.
Speaker 4: That's the show. Go to Las Vegas and let them set you up with some hockey player.
Speaker 1: You guys, ABC, if you are listening, this is the show.
Speaker 3: Bachelor Hockey Wags, Bachelor Girls turned hockey girl or just wag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh. Is there anything you want to add before the game?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: And sorry, I've been jumping in so much. I just like, like I said before, I just feel like I followed along with your guys' story so much. And ironically, my sister was pregnant while I was going through all my stuff, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what a small world, sister, someone gets all the a I know one of the girls always gets to eggs. Yeah, I swear you lost sister and eggs. She offered to donate her eggs.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy. My sister did the same.
Speaker 2: And she offered to carry my baby. I would definitely, well, thank goodness, you can't go. It's hard to carry.
Speaker 4: My sister said the same thing, and I was like, there's no way you'll give me that baby if you carry it, Like, I'm sorry, I don't trust you. She was also, wait, this is fucking crazy. She's pregnant with.
Speaker 2: Her third No, no way, sorry, so you.
Speaker 4: Have I have two, but I have I have one in heaven and then I have two here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear y'all on that one. I lost my one transfer. Okay, sorry, my son is trying to Beckham, Beckham, can you where do you want to go?
Speaker 2: Real quick? Because mommy's talking on the phone.
Speaker 4: Bring them on, bring the babies out here.
Speaker 2: He's a naked butt though.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, that is the best way to have a baby.
Speaker 2: But he just finished his swim lessons, which is truly.
Speaker 4: Like the naked swim lessons.
Speaker 2: While he was wearing swim trunks, but now he's naked.
Speaker 3: But we do the swim rescue lessons and as scary as they are.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this little three year old boy, he jumps in the pool. He knows how to swim. He's amazing.
Speaker 1: So important to have though, especially if you guys.
Speaker 3: Have a pool, and we do have a pool, and it's like the number one thing like she has, like.
Speaker 2: The gates and everything.
Speaker 3: At first I was very against it, but now like seeing how amazing of a swimmer he is and how if he did fall in he cood save himself.
Speaker 2: Is really worth every penny I could pay.
Speaker 1: All right, we are gonna switch gears and play a little game with you guys. It is called would you rather Mama? Edition? With Emily and Haley.
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right?
Speaker 1: So, first question? Would you rather get a full night's sleep or a full day completely alone?
Speaker 2: A full day completely alone, a full day completely long? Do you agree? Okay?
Speaker 1: Would you guys rather lose all your coffee and caffeine for a month or lose your phone for a week.
Speaker 2: I would rather lose all coffee and caffeine for I can easily do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys, I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm addicted to my phone. It's bad.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next one, would you rather relive your child's first laugh or their first I love you first laugh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would say I love you the first I love you, but that kind of happens when there.
Speaker 2: Is for so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, my kids do laugh all the time.
Speaker 1: Would you rather let them use an iPad and enjoy some quiet time for yourself or just let the chaos rite itself out?
Speaker 2: I will? I will.
Speaker 3: I have no shame in giving my kids an iPad, so I also are able to enjoy the chaos.
Speaker 2: I've got an embrace there. Yeah, truly. I try not to give the iPad, but sometimes you just got to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I would be an iPad meant for sure.
Speaker 4: Don't be a haro give your kids the iPad.
Speaker 2: Sure that she would never give her kid an iPad.
Speaker 3: And I always tell like, before you have kids, you say these things that you would never do, and then you have kids, and let me tell you, you're gonna be doing all the things you say you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be doing when you're solo parenting.
Speaker 1: You got absolutely didn't Toy Story just do their movie about the iPad. They won't let moms have the iPad.
Speaker 4: Toy Story is really out here trying to shame us iPad mommies.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have to go see it.
Speaker 1: Dare they okay? Would you rather wear spit up on your shirt all day or deal with a poopy dipper outside of the house?
Speaker 2: Wear spit up on my shirt all day? Which I do? I wear spit up on yours?
Speaker 3: Truly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's easy.
Speaker 1: Would you rather spend an entire day doing your child's favorite activity or have them spend an entire day doing yours?
Speaker 3: I would rather do my child's favorite activity. My daughter's fun to play dolls and dance.
Speaker 2: But my kids love hockey right now. So it's really adorable.
Speaker 3: So I would love I love you had shared like a thing where you like you're taking pictures of her, but like you're not looking at the scenery, you're looking at her. Yeah, Like it would be so cutethics and it's like the highlight of my week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so sweet. So like gymnastics is the thing right now in hockey, that's what they're into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, Beckham's upset. Well, so was my younger son. They're obsessed with hockey right now and it's really really cute.
Speaker 1: I'm sure their dad is loving that a dream.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a spotless house? Perfectly behave children? Or ten extra hours in every week?
Speaker 2: A spotless house? What I would give to have a spotless house? That would be nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, we only have a couple more. Would you rather know exactly who your child will become or be surprised be surprised.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be surprised. I love to just see them blossom on their Oh my god. Everything about having a kid is the best. That's why I keep having more. It's hard to getting is.
Speaker 1: It's so sweet, like seeing their little personality start to develop.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: Like especially my daughter, she was so serious for so long and just recently her personality is totally blossoming and she's becoming such a different kid really, So it's like so amazing, Like she's so smart and she's the best kids.
Speaker 1: So sweet. Okay, last one, would you rather your child find love on reality TV or the old fashioned way?
Speaker 2: Love island here they come? No, I don't. I don't care if my kids want to want to do reality TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, obviously I love the idea of an old fashioned like way, but I don't think it will ever.
Speaker 2: Be that way. No, our kids are going to grow up in a real crazy worlds. It's going to be interesting how people meet in that time, just through social media. Yeah, I mean that's how we met our husbands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if they you know, I'm I'm totally okay if they want to do reality TV. Yeah, I feel like maybe for depends on the situation. Maybe your daughter would be different. But boys, I feel like they're they probably don't want to.
Speaker 1: We always say We're like, we can't wait for the first Bachelor maybe to be the Bachelor, because it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that will happen.
Speaker 1: It will We have to see whose kid it is.
Speaker 3: It's got to be someone like maybe more of the older alumni whose kids are more grown.
Speaker 2: Probably maybe they'll be you to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I always tell Trista, I'm like, you know, but we'll see. We're waiting.
Speaker 2: That would be cute. That be full circle moment, It really would.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you guys so much for coming back. This has been such an amazing conversation and catching up with you guys after all these years. So where can everyone follow you if they are not already?
Speaker 2: And follow us.
Speaker 3: At E Fergy thirteen and h Forgy eleven and then our TikTok is conjoined and it's the Fergie Twins.
Speaker 1: And everyone go follow them and follow Bachelor Happy Hour and Bachelor Nation. Make sure you rate, review, subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast. Thanks guys, thank you, Bye bye