Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 2: Now you know, I got something for you and and caller, I got something for y'all.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: This is the church calendar. Surely you would be uh what July you know on the calendar?
Speaker 3: Cal uh my birthday month?
Speaker 2: That's what you're doing it all?
Speaker 3: October? Is that that's it? Right there?
Speaker 4: You would be you would be in October, you understand, and uh you know, uh you know this ain't with no robes on that, this ain't with no roads. Just let y'all know, is just a headshot of just that's what you think it is?
Speaker 3: Like, what are duties the church? You're saying?
Speaker 4: Missoo, we ain't doing his shot? Yeah, yeah, okay, church calendar. Let's go cat though, y'all know what the hell y'all what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Hell? Come on, okay, hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach sister Allison.
Speaker 1: Allison Alison, she's not here, man, she had work as she's speaking.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is this is brother Lester. Brother lefty, how you doing today? All right? Lester? Brother Lester right from the church.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, ok my right right right right?
Speaker 3: You a husband right with Jared. I'm sure yeah, this is Gerald.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I met you a couple of times, Jered Wayne Senior.
Speaker 1: In a minute, though, Man, I been working on Sunday and I said that I was gonna try to make it, but I told her, you know, I want to get involved. You know this year it's gonna be a better year. I'm gonna get involved.
Speaker 3: Man. Well, come on down, man. We love to have you, that's for sure. Man. Can I give you a number when she can call me back? Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, sure, is this about, you know, let's send us something.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Actually the single ministry? Man, I'm over the Single Ministry and we're raising some money. So we're actually putting together a calendar and we wanted her to give us a call about it. Okay, so let me let me get let me give my number real quick.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, okay, he said, calendar. So the church is doing the calendar. But is it like the couples like we come in, like how it'd always be like the couples come in and be like this is mister and Missison.
Speaker 3: I mean a calendar? No, no, no, what we're doing. See a lot of the guys got together. What we're gonna do is a mount swimsuit calendar, and we're gonna be trying to put that together. Man, So let me give you my number, man, because I want to call all the guys were saying, if she get on the calendar, he'll probably get solid. You know.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait a minute. Woa whoa whoa wo Let's slow down, Slow down, brother Lester, let's slow down. Okay, a calendar, a swimsuit calendar for the single ministry at the church.
Speaker 3: What it is, Gerald, We're gonna be the first church to who have ever done a swimsuit calendar. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You call it for us my wife to be in it.
Speaker 1: And you sure you got the right number because when.
Speaker 3: You're there, I mean because your wife is Alison.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, my wife is Alison. And first of all, did what's this man about? All the guys y'all got together, y'all voted about Okay, I'm trying to take this slow man. Oh God, hold my tongue right, man, because I'm trying. I don't understand where you're going with this.
Speaker 3: And listen, we're gonna get sister, gidget. She gonna be miss March June is like pretty much in the middle of the year. We want your wife to be the big centerphold.
Speaker 1: Please please tell me you're not tired of my house this morning talking about my wife to be in a calendar, a swim through calendar. But dead on top of that, y'all all got together. Y'all voted that y'all want my wife to be in a swim to calendar fay Church.
Speaker 3: Okay, well what wait a minute, I mean, look at us on the positive side, man, what this is? See, like I said, we raising money for the Singles Ministry and the single Ministry and getting ready to go on a big trip.
Speaker 1: But I don't do it. The singles ministry, she's knowing is made. I don't know people the ministry. Why are you telling telling about my wife bussing something like this? You hold um that Ooh Jesus kept me.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you you should feel honored man that your wife is.
Speaker 1: Y'all looking at my wife like that. Man, we coming in there and we try to get help and we try to do it. Y'all looking at my wife's time about y'all want my wife to be in a swim too, contest. Man, do you understand what that is?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: They ain't number some pennies made? So y'all good at my wife time? Y'all want my wife to be hell a pennies saying?
Speaker 3: What you gotta understand, Chero this right him mean is for the single ministry, which we got a big trip coming up, so we raising money.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 3: What do y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It's not something you do at the church. Man. You have car washes made without man, we watched cars man, y'all talking about Canada?
Speaker 3: Man, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What type of church is this?
Speaker 3: Turning two Maine? See jered that the difference is on this whole thing. Man, don't be upset about it. What it is there? Man, we don't find something that ain't no other church done before. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The reason ain't no other church done is because this is wrong. Man. What committee got to get on something like this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Hey? Dog? You gotta understand. Listen. We got sister Gigrey, we got Sister Vickie.
Speaker 1: Okay, what mean you said? The things that I find out on it? You got these women in the church and that they gonna put on swim suits.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm saying we got them on our list.
Speaker 1: We got them on our list to come saying. Ain't nobody getting with man? What is wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 3: Hey, man, listen, just to help us get started. Do you have a picture of sister Allison in a swimsuit?
Speaker 1: Look, man, I ain't giving you my wife and no swimsuit.
Speaker 3: Man, No, this is just something we're trying to do for the minister.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know what, are you at the church and you work at the.
Speaker 3: Church full time part time. I'm at the church.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you there there?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not there right now, but I'm gonna be there for cloverhearsal later on this evening.
Speaker 1: Okay, what time do cloir rehearsal start left?
Speaker 3: Seven o'clock? But while you what's.
Speaker 1: Left and what I want you to do is for me before you go to rehearsal, can you just be right in the front right quick. I just want to we need to meet personally right quick, bless to me and you. So I'm gonna come to the rehearsal and then let's talk about this face to face because this over the pond and out and this is not working right now, and I need to meet the person that's called in my howel talking about my wife doing all the citiotic type. So let's meet lack in the front. Brother, first you go to sing. I got something for you to sing, gay bouts. So meet me in the front, man, Please before you go in, Lester, because we ain't gonna talk about this no more with the phone. Let's talk about this in person.
Speaker 3: Okay. First of all, I mean you gotta calm down, man, I don't even understand why you already like you know what. Yeah, I'm gonna come down, Lester. Seven. So it started at seven.
Speaker 1: Let's do six fifty five, Lester. I think this is gonna work for This is gonna help your caller to get out the way that you really really needed to get out. Man, I got something for you that's gonna help this calls. Please be outside at six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Please don't go in there. I'm gonna be outside. Can you bring a picture with you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got a picture for you. I got a nice picture for you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what me and time. You'll be outside waiting on you when you get there. You and who me and nephew times from the Steve Harby Morning Show. We're gonna be right outside in front of the church.
Speaker 1: Oh man, who did this name?
Speaker 3: Hey man, your brother Jason told me the prank phone call? You man, God, man, you know you know what you said? Tell him, I said, if that food came to church more often, he would know that this is a prank phone call. Oh Dad, I'm glad it is. Man.
Speaker 1: Can you just imagine how to draw to that church acting the food?
Speaker 3: A man? There, I got. I gotta ask you this here, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 1: Man, the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Man, Now you have it, y'all feel a little more comfortable now with.
Speaker 1: What that's the right word.
Speaker 4: On your phone. That's what get y'all in some wet robes.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: God, you can.
Speaker 2: Put them in some wet robe, ain't you and your cat saying that? Just homail on my robe and on your shore, just just dripping wet right up.
Speaker 3: What I don't even like your church?
Speaker 1: You're listening hardy Morning Show