Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife, and she couldn't.
Speaker 2: She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back.
Speaker 1: She was both obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 3: We're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 4: Two single mom who said, but the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 5: Sound out they were so bad after all, we're experts.
Speaker 4: Overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 5: Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 2: I can do it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices.
Speaker 1: I'm me and I'm Erica.
Speaker 4: And it's Wednesday, bitches, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: It's September.
Speaker 4: It's almost fall, and we're still here. We're still kicking.
Speaker 5: We're still here.
Speaker 1: We couldn't be and Mila, have we have You might have not seen us in the studio in a while.
Speaker 5: Don't worry, we'll be there soon.
Speaker 1: It's just we're fighting for our lives, motherhood because school has started, and this is what this is what happens when you know. I just want to encourage the mom's listening to parents listening, just like the come just to come stop trying to fit a circle into a square. Just give up a little bit, you know, giving up?
Speaker 3: What are we giving up?
Speaker 1: You know, like just go get the Chick fil a, you know, just don't. You don't have to cook dinner all week because it's week one or week three of fucking like schooling. Like it's okay, you are good, mom, and you don't have to prove it, Like we're done. I'm done proving it. I've done. I've done trying to like drive one hour to the studio when I know my day is jam packed because I need to prove that I am a business owner and I'm a podcaster and I'm just no bitch. You're tired, So sit your ass in your house, get on the zoom and record the goddamn episode. I'm just in a season of make your life easier. Stop trying to make it so fucking hard.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, why it's the point of making it hard when it could just be easy. And like Lauren Lauren Hill said, it's just don't, yeah, don't make things more complicated.
Speaker 3: And I think that also applies to.
Speaker 4: Like your inner thoughts, Like sometimes your thoughts will come and ruin your fuck up your day. And it's just like you have to say, no, I'm not doing that. I'm not going down that route. I'm not entertaining the things that are going to overwhelm me and piss me off.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go this other route, which is.
Speaker 4: La la la la la la la. I'm doing just fine. I'm breathing, and I think we all kind of forget that. If you're breathing, if you woke up this morning, you have roof over your head, if you got some food, what's really wrong with you? What's wrong other than that? These are these are the core things that we need. If you have love, you have family, you have shelter, you have food, everything else will figure itself out. Just stop trying to figure out everything in one time. It just doesn't work that way. It never works that way. So yeah, I'm going to succumb. I'm going to just rest and not try to do and be everything at one time and figure everything out. We have a friend who is a Capricorn and she figures everything out at the top level of all things, and I just realize, like, I'm not her, and that's okay, But I can just get I CA can just slow drip from her just being around her. I think sometimes we have like people in our circle that like you admire, but then they also piss you the fuck off because they remind you what you're not doing. But I'm like, I need a friend like that to remind me you don't have to be to that level. But also it's nice to know that there's people who are capable, and we're all capable of different things in different times.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, I'm.
Speaker 5: Playing the you know what.
Speaker 1: It's like you either there's women like that, but then there's women like that also that do that me hello, and like then you lose steam and you can't maintain. So it's like you have to pay yourself right when you're excited about something or like you're motivated about something, like you can go balls to the wall and then like halfway through your creation, you're fucking tapped out, like you're exhausted. You you don't have any more ideas because you put all of them on the table, like the week week one, and like you don't like there's nothing left to do, you know, Like so it's just it's a slow burn, slow I'm letting. I'm letting this This year of fifth grade which I can't believe my daughter's in fifth grade. Today's her first day of school, and it's just like slowburn slow burn. Also, like I said, if like during the summertime, she has more responsibilities, Like she literally has more responsibilities. I've been grooming her all summer with responsibilities, cleaning, making her bed every morning. She's starting to make her own dinners. Now, she's been making dinner for herself all week. She set her own alarm, like on her phone. Like, girl, you've got a phone set that goddamn alarm, Like, use it for other reasons besides roadblocks. Please. She woke her us up at five point thirty this morning, woke me up, scare the shit out of me, was standing over me in the bed. Almost punched her because I was like, what the fuck? And then she was like, mom, it's me.
Speaker 3: And you know, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do you do the adult take this season.
Speaker 1: You cook your goddamn meals, you wake yourself up for school. This is what fifth grade is about, this is what this season of motherhood is about. So I'm just letting it happen. And also, this month has been a real true act of like I just got to surrender because I'm like really not in control. So I'm just like counting my blessings and just doing what makes me feel like my nervous system can be regulated, because for the past few months it's been so up and down and I'm I'm tired. I'm tired, but i have like a lot of to be grateful for us, So I'm just like, you know, just chill, chill out.
Speaker 4: I think it's time to bring back old school parenting, which is like figure it out. I'm gonna show you one time. I feel like the kids have become like a little bit soft and nurtured, like overly nurtured, and they kind of are like less responsible, and it's it's like the norm, and I just don't agree with it. And so it's like, yeah, fifth grade, ten years old, Luna's almost eleven, like she started school. But I just yeah, like be responsible, be independent, because our goal is that we we hopefully prepare you for real life, and that's just not realistic if we're doing everything fucking for you. And in fact, you just reminded me I'm gonna I got to text my baby daddy to make sure we're all on the same page. Everybody needs to be on the same page. We all need to be doing the same.
Speaker 1: I've also released the expectation of me and my baby daddy being on the same page.
Speaker 4: But you know what, they trick us. I think I think they might be more independent over there because those they are not doing much. So I think they're tricking us to pretend like they don't really know what's going on. But I feel like at the dad's houses, they are waking them up and like making their own lunch and doing the things, because like, are they doing it? They are, and they're playing us and they're getting home like what I.
Speaker 1: No know, Well, let's see it's a little bit of that, or they're playing them too, They're like and they then they like, don't go to school because that would never happen at our house, but for some reason at their house, like they're saying, I had a sniffle, she needs to stay home. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 4: No, you didn't want to wake up and take her ass is what happened.
Speaker 1: And you know what, maybe I need a little bit of that energy, you know, Maybe I need a little bit of that energy.
Speaker 5: Oh you got a sniffle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, call it a day. Baby, we're not going You got about one more this is your last year. Maybe you got one and a half more years of schooling that you can pull this shit before it actually counts. And honestly, what did I hear someone really prolific recently and we've been known this, but basically said college literally is a waste of money. You don't have to go to college anymore. At this point, am I going to tell my daughter that? Maybe not?
Speaker 5: Who knows, but like it's just.
Speaker 1: Like live in your life because the world might be ending, so you might as well just like skip school and hang out. I've been trying to convince Iri to not go to school all summer.
Speaker 4: But what's that type of parent? What's that type of schooling that like the Hippi white people are doing, which is like.
Speaker 5: Self learning, self guided?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like self guided, like you didn't even have to learn how to read until you need it or some shit.
Speaker 3: I want to do that.
Speaker 1: So that guy in an organ that I met when I went and got put myself in a cave and he told me that his children realized they needed to learn because they didn't couldn't read like the school, so they couldn't read the signs on the street and he was like, well, maybe it's time that you learned to read, and so they did. But I'm like, I don't know. I know your brain needs to like be nourished in certain things at a certain an age according to science.
Speaker 4: So oh, it's called the war the World. It's the World, the World off school, it's like the World off school, or the Waldorf School. That's it's a Waldorf school whatever that school is. The Waldorf School does that method where you self learn when it's time and you really what you need to learn how to read the cracker jack box. But I also think that's what.
Speaker 1: So they're going, They're we're paying the Waldorf School to send our kids to school and then letting them fit like self guide their education.
Speaker 3: Loo key yeah, which is also like that's a scam.
Speaker 1: That's a scam. I can do that at home.
Speaker 4: That's true, But I also feel like it's a white privilege, Like God forbid, a black child doesn't know how to read it until they're ten, Like, oh my god, are you kidding, We're gonna I'm going to jail.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: We're so uneducated that there's only there's only certain privileges we have. But I mean, you can imagine before the establishment and the system of UHED like this very rigid system of like an education system.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's what everybody.
Speaker 4: Was doing, like go farm, go fucking help, and then everything else came after. This type of school that we've been doctrined in is really just to train us to be worker bees and go to college and waste our money and then.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah. You know, you know, you know the government shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's true. That's why it's important that we nurture the things that our kids are actually interested in now, Like you know, like Luna loves to draw and create, and you know, I really love I really love sports. And I realized, like she's very social too, She's like very she's very pro social.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, how do I not pro social? What do I do with that? She take her to the mind. She can make a friend anywhere, like she really can.
Speaker 1: I'm that's such a relief for me as a parent, because I know that there's a lot of parents whose kids struggle with that, you know. So it's like, so I'm grateful that that's just not the struggle that I'm facing with her right now, like today, like when she she was like yesterday, she's like, I'm really excited to meet the new kids at school, like the new ones that are coming, which is you know, not that I was surprised, but usually it's like I can't wait to see my friends, like those little bitches that were harassing me last year. And she's like, I'm excited to meet the new people, and so I was like, you know, I was like, that's a really that's a really big deal for kids that are coming into a fifth grade class with a bunch of kids that have been friends for years, like that can be really intimidating for someone to come in and not know anyone, And so I was just encouraging her to I was like, well, if you're excited to meet them, make sure. Well at first, I said, do you know in the scariest part of the day is for new kids, And she's like when I was like, lunch, Like, lunch is the scariest part of the day because it's like where the fuck am I going to sit? We who do I sit with? And so I don't know, I'm crossing my fingers because I think it's like, well, it's past lunch now at school, but I'm hoping I encouraged her. I was like, at lunchtime, I really want to encourage you to like find a new person and have them sit with you, because that's going to be really even if she's not your forever friend all year, Like, that's going to be really helpful for someone.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't know anyone.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, yeah, of course, mom, I did that last year with my other friend. I'm like, okay, girl, get your little pro social ass out there the inn.
Speaker 4: I asked Lenna about that, like, are then any knew kids at school.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, well, Luna don't. Luna is like Luda is social. Luna has no problem making friends.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not saying she's not social, but she is like she's has she's she's like me, She's like, okay, let me analyze the situation. When when we were in Costa Rica and the little girl who didn't speak Spanish wanted to hang out, Luna was like, then, I know, I know, like like five minutes later they're jumping in the pool.
Speaker 5: But before that she was like resistant, she was.
Speaker 1: Like she doesn't speak English, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, and then I was like, well, how are you She's like, we're such good friends. I was like, how are you guys talking? She was like google translate. I was like, oh that's smart. Yeah, Luna's Luna Is has definitely been here before, for sure, for sure, maybe more times than me. This Actually recently, she went to Minnesota this week with her dad and she's texting me and she's like, remember, don't say anything, but remember daddy's friend that I said was really nice, some girl that they're with, that there's a new girl every other month, because that's what happens when there's another fucking household. And I was like, yeah, she's like I think she's drunk.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is how she's texting me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Patty now, She's like she's really really loud. And someone just came by and said free wine and she said me. I was like, okay, She's like and she's talking and then she's like and she won't stop talking to me. I'm like, there's no other there. She's like, I don't know, but I'm trying to get out of this bus. It's like this is I feel like I'm talking to my homegirl, like why are you texting me that? She's like, don't tell daddy, but I think his friend is drunk. She is my homegirl. But like the amount of like awareness that you have, like why would you even know what that means? And she is she's you know what, I really I'm proud that she's just self. She's self, like she doesn't really need a lot outside of herself, like if someone's not fucking with her, if things are not what.
Speaker 3: She's like, all right, I'm out by.
Speaker 4: We had a barbecue at your house last weekend and I was like, mom's about to leave.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go?
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah'll leave with her. I'm like, but everyone's still playing. She's like I'm good. I'm like, okay, well catch you later, girl' That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Like she's good on her own, Like yeah, I'm just saying that.
Speaker 5: I just see Luna.
Speaker 1: She's very independent, so like if she's in her zone and she's good, she's like why do we need to interrupt the flow? We're fine, Like why do we need a new friend? And then the friend comes and she's like Okay, she's cool, she can stay I am.
Speaker 4: I'm really proud of her having that trade because it took me a really really really really really really long time.
Speaker 3: To like not care.
Speaker 4: And she's just like, I'm fine, Like, Okay, that's that Sagittarius energy for real, because she's just very self sufficient, which I feel like, you know, like especially as girls, that's something we have to learn, you know, we always want to be included. We always want to like there's just like this, we're we're programmed to like be a certain way and like get validated outside of ourselves in ways.
Speaker 3: And it took me a long time to learn that.
Speaker 4: And she's just like, I'm cool, I don't need any of that bye, which I might, thank God a lot of Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean so many wife, not even it's not even just a woman thing. I think people in general have a really hard time being alone in general. And you know, if you can learn as a child, I think also when you're an only child, it becomes I was having this conversation with my friend Jared because we both like he's the youngest of his siblings by far, and I'm like the oldest of my siblings by far, so we feel we have felt like a lot in our life, like we're only children, and I think only children a lot of times have this kind of like it's either hyper independence or sometimes it's just like I'm good by myself because I've spent a lot of time alone. Not like your parents weren't around, but like you didn't have a play buddy around a lot, so you had to like kind of figure your shit out by yourself, right, and so like as an adult, I don't really have a hard time being alone. And that's good. That's can be good and it can be bad because I can isolate and be totally fine. And then but then I also like I know that I need like socialization, and like, like I see a lot of that. I see a lot of that with people that were only children, Like as I was thinking about that today and identifying the people in my life that didn't grow up with siblings or like much older or younger, I see them a lot like okay doing taking solo trips by themselves, going on solo dates, do going places alone. Like so I don't know, maybe, but you know, Ari is she's not really an only child, I guess. So I'm curious to see, like what her relationship will be like with her alone time because like even my mom when we were in Costa Rica, she was like I don't because I told her. I was like, Mom, just go to the beach, go buy go be by yourself, like go go like you know ground and she's like, Erica, I know, like I don't know why you think I like being alone.
Speaker 5: I don't like to be alone. And I was like, oh okay.
Speaker 4: I thought all adults.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm like, are we all waiting to be left the fuck alone? Like?
Speaker 4: No, okay, well just me? Huh.
Speaker 1: I was like, do you want me to come with you? Fuck? All right?
Speaker 5: Well here I come.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so interesting.
Speaker 4: I was just reading this uh well, not article, because who does that anymore. I was reading Instagram and there's a tea there's I thought I sent it to you, but maybe I forgot. There was a teacher saying it's really really scary that like teaching kids in this in this day and age, that they really don't know how to be bored, and they're basically constantly waiting for like a dopamine drop, and like if you don't teach in fucking one minute, colorful, fucking snap reels. Then they're just like looking at you with dead eyes. Like she can literally be in front of a classroom and literally there's nothing there, nobody's home, and you know, within like three minutes, if they're not stimulated of their board, they're on their phones and like it's literally She's like, it really does resemble like teaching a bunch of drug addicts because they're like they're they're so reactive if they if someone takes away their technology, takes away their phone, And I'm like, what kind of world are we producing with the children?
Speaker 3: And we've all seen it.
Speaker 4: We've seen like all those clips online where kids fucking flip the fuck out about not having their cell phones and kicking and scratching and even people like kids shooting their parents for taking a fucking video games and shit, and it's just like, what are we, Like, what are we creating in the world that are making like little crackheads and that we're just supporting it like it's just totally normal.
Speaker 1: It's scary good.
Speaker 5: Are we creating technology crackheads?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we are a lot. We are coming technology crackheads, and they're little developing brains are definitely technology We're.
Speaker 1: Later in life technology crackheads, but they're like organic technology cracks.
Speaker 5: They're like they're like they're like the og crackhead.
Speaker 4: They're like in bread, they're like bread like like naturally, they've just like with their evolution, have become technology crackheads. And it's just it's wild and it's scary, and I'm like, we really, I keep saying this, like I want to do you know, a three hour period after school, like everybody put the phone in the fucking bag, is at this bitch up and let's do other stuff. And it's like it seems like I keep talking about it, it just hasn't happened because I guess school just started.
Speaker 3: But we, I mean.
Speaker 4: Start technology and I am and I'm going to text our dad too, and not that that's gonna work, but technology is ruining us, and we're just allowing it to happen, including gel nails.
Speaker 1: Nimi Less sent me this article today about how gel nails have been banned from Europe, and then I saw another post. Of course was when you sent me that, then of course more posts at coming in. So the New York Post was posting about it, and they said that basically it's only been tested on animals, and that it's like linked to fertility issues, sexual health issues, and that it's a safety precaution because in Europe it's there's free health care and the government has to pay for it, so they are more diligent around like stopping any sort of like things that they're gonna have to pay for, whereas in America it pays.
Speaker 3: They profit, they profit, They.
Speaker 1: Profit on our illness and our sickness, so they're not ever going to ban certain things. And that's why like a lot of countries that offer free health care, like they're really diligent around making sure that whatever's causing illness or sickness is very like got we don't got time for that, We're not going to pay for it. And so here I am with like one broken nail. I was very sad about this yesterday from my Costa Rica nails that cost me thirty dollars for all this nail art, and I was like, am I when you set me that? I was like, maybe it's time. It's finally time. I've taken breaks before, like during the pandemic, I took a break and then like I think again, in like twenty twenty two, why do I know this took a.
Speaker 4: Break and you're crackhead for nails.
Speaker 1: I was. I was looking at a video of myself the other day and I didn't I had short nails, and it wasn't like the pandemic anymore. So I was like, what was I going through? It was what was happening, And I'm like, you know, I think this might be my last set. I think this is my last set of gel nails, and I'm moving into press ons and natural natural nails.
Speaker 4: We need to order the press ons now, because this is what happens. I say this, and then my nails break and look crazy, and then I'm like, I don't have I don't have time to go like order press ons. I need to get these done today or else I'm gonna be walking around like this.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to this this episode and you know the best press on nails in the game, send it to us.
Speaker 4: Dm US, Please email dm us please. If you are the nail press on nail like Queen Bitch, send over. Send them over, okay, because I and then it could be like a bonding opportunity because the kids love the press ons and we used to love them back in the day too. When we were kids. So I'm like, they have better.
Speaker 1: Nail I mean, I know the press ons can't be great for your nails either, but they're not causing cancer. They're just ripping the top layer of your nail off, which.
Speaker 3: Which we're doing anyway.
Speaker 4: We're doing that day and then eventually we can use like some nail teak or whatever that stuff that makes your nails strong.
Speaker 1: And then what are you gonna do about your toes?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just thought about that was but to ask you that, Like, I used to really like doing nail art, but they're probably so weak now because I've been putting jail polish on them for years. And then I tried to get I tried to get irregular polish at fucking with Hannah, and she's like, oh no, no, it's not gonna last.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, it's not It's not true.
Speaker 3: She lied because she lied to me.
Speaker 1: She's definitely lying because the only reason I ever started getting gel on my toes was because we were going to Costa Rica for extended amounts of time. Before that, I never ever, ever ever got gel on my toes because it wouldn't chip. It just I knew my toes would last last and I should have just continued because I couldn't.
Speaker 5: They would have probably lasted in Costa Rica. It's a little more.
Speaker 1: You know, you're out there in the sand and stuff. But I don't. We don't. We don't need to be getting gel on our toes, like truly, we don't. It's a man, It says a lie. The nail shops are corrupt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think I'm done. I'm over it. I just I really like nail art. But if I can get it with a press on and I can just keep a little thing a glue in my purse, if one pops off, fucking.
Speaker 1: And you can change, you can have fucking new nail art like better than any and you have to sit for fucking three hours putting a goddamn strawberry on your nail.
Speaker 4: I'm so sick of sitting in that fucking chair. I'm sick of getting my hair braided. I'm still getting my nails done, like I just want to be bald and bald and just I tried to not shave for like three weeks, but I gave in yesterday and I shaved because it's not working.
Speaker 3: But this is like this is all the programming of womanhood.
Speaker 4: Your hair has to be done, your nails have to be done, you have to shave, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Such a bullshit.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do anything as one exists like the beautiful queen that I am, So then do it? Uh?
Speaker 3: I hated my armpits the whole time.
Speaker 5: So did you shave them yet? Are they still hairy right now?
Speaker 4: I shaved them yesterday because I was going to someone's house. I went to I went to some when somebody's house, and I was like, I'm not going to do this in the daylight, even though I did at your house. Those are my friends.
Speaker 1: So whose friends were these that couldn't see your curly armpit hairs?
Speaker 4: I mean, it didn't really matter. Does does it ever matter who it is? But I realized that I'm insecure and I can't do my full dance moves, and so I just said fuck it and then land.
Speaker 1: You know I think that like, first of all, my armpit hair doesn't grow cute and like it's it's not like a thin little cute like No, they're curly, and they're aggressive and they're black as hal like like like darker than my normal hair color like aggressively black, aggressively curly, and I just don't. I'm not into it. I thought I could be in it. I tried it for a while. Kudos to those who do. In my opinion, it does. It does. It's gonna trap smell more than I already don't wordy ota, so like, I just I can't. I have to pick my battles around, Like how natural I'm gonna be?
Speaker 4: Like I told Landa, I didn't feel confident, and he's like, you're not a real witch. I was like, fuck you, what the fuck is it? I don't have to be a hairy witch with the hell.
Speaker 1: First of all, he doesn't get to decide what a real witch is as a man.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Warlock in your Warlock lane.
Speaker 4: First he was like, yeah, do it. Yeah, I don't care do it. And then I was like, I don't feel secure. He's like you then you started making friend of my insecurities. I was like, this is not the point of this. He's like, you gotta be confident, and I was like, I'm not so Harry, I I back, it's square when but.
Speaker 1: The program natural? I recently I started making my own deodorant.
Speaker 3: Actually, what's in it?
Speaker 1: Coconut oil, baking soda. I didn't have any Some people put cornstarch or arrowroot in it, but I didn't have any of that, so I just stuck with those two ingredients and then I put a little bit of essential oils and I went to the gym ash worked.
Speaker 4: I have radience.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can make it yourself.
Speaker 1: And I just put it in the fridge and they just scrape a little bit and just rub it on.
Speaker 3: And does it solidify like a deodorant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could put it in like a like a thing, but but I'm afraid it might melt. It's very like heat sensitive, so it might just like melt into water. You probably to keep it in the fridge. But I haven't worn deodorant in probably like three months, and it's been rough, you know, especially like when my cycle is about to approach, it's like it gets a little funky.
Speaker 4: But well, God, God bless your man's heart, God bless him. He does.
Speaker 5: He says I don't smell. Iri says I smell really bad.
Speaker 4: So he's a lie.
Speaker 1: I don't know who to believe.
Speaker 4: I can kids don't. Kids don't lie. Kids don't lie though not. He says, I didn't smell, but I she just a hater whatever.
Speaker 5: She's mad because she's funky too, so she to be quiet.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm grateful Luna hasn't come into her funk like she's she's like slowly going through puberty. But I don't think how long is puberty? Like do we need to google this? I didn't ask chatchbt, like is it a two year period?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How long does it take you to go through it?
Speaker 4: Because like I see lunas like sprouting in ways, but like she doesn't stink like you know, I still see.
Speaker 5: Is puberty like end when you start your period? Is that like that?
Speaker 4: Is that? Is that like the like I we're in it where it's puberty, you've gone through it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know Iri, Actually she went through a really funky phase and now she's not that funky anymore. Like so it was like hormones. Like the beginning of her entry in was really aggressive. I was said, what the fuck is going on here? And now it's kind of calmed. It's calmed down. But she's also into my national deodoran she puts some mom this morning before she went to school.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I know we've talked about this.
Speaker 4: We've been We've been if anyone's been listening to this podcast for as long as it's been, going on seven and a half years, almost eight. We go through a lot of phases, and I feel like we've talked about this before about like we're being natural, we're going all the way natural, and I guess it's just like a it's a journey because sometimes I forget to buy the natural geoduran and now I'm back with the fucking aluminum and I need to go back to the non toxic shit because everything is literally trying to poison us, and I'm just like, we have to fight against it or else we're just gonna speed up our doomsday.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: No Joel polish, no toxic foods, no deonderant. You know.
Speaker 6: Ever since my last nanny that I had, she was really non toxic, and she like shamed me and my household for having all these toxic ingredients even though it didn't work.
Speaker 3: Out with her.
Speaker 4: Every time I think about the nanny, I just can't stop thinking about the Bible and her trying to know it.
Speaker 1: Didn't work out because she thinks I'm a devil worshiper and that I need Jesus and that my altars are terrifying. She did leave me with something. She left me with this very clear, Like I I'm very much more aware of all the toxic ingredients. Like I will never put another piece of plastic in the microwave and heat up my food. All of my tup awar is now glass. Yeah pass like yeah like even like like I'm trying my best, but a lot of like even like the like the my creamer and my coffee, like the xanthem gums, like all that stuff I'm really trying to do away with because like, yes, America is poisoning us, but we're also poisoning ourselves because we actually have We have the wherewithal to educate ourselves and know what things are actually bad in our food, but we choose to just do the easy.
Speaker 5: Thing as I fuck it, I like it. I like this.
Speaker 1: I like the xanthem gum in my fucking silk, the milk because it makes it hold together and it's not lottery. Well, bitch, then keep drinking it and see what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to get on the train of a non toxic lifestyle. I'm proud of myself. I'm like nineteen percent better, not quite twenty nineteen, Okay, I mean because because like the household products I'm trying, I need to like go throughout my house. I just I literally just bought non toxic today. I bought non toxic dish soap. I bought non toxic laundry detergent that I've read online, this brand called Mollie or something, Mollie's SuDS or something like that. And yeah, like all my like everything I washed my body with. So there's things happening slowly. The most important thing though, is the food. Like, yes, I can wash my dishes with non toxic soap, is that going to not cause cancer? No, it's probably the eggs I'm eating, or the juices that I'm eating, or the milk I'm putting in my coffee or the meat like you know, So one day at a time.
Speaker 3: But yeah, slow, slow progress.
Speaker 4: But it's there's also all of the poly threads that we're getting from Amazon and fucking what's the other cheap one, you know where we get all the bathing suit sheet and she and I think about my yeah, and I think about my womb, and then I want to have another baby.
Speaker 1: And well that's another thing that I did see. I've been doing stuff behind your back, but I'm gonna tell you and put you on game right now.
Speaker 4: Oh not behind my back.
Speaker 1: The panties. So if you're wearing pannies, like it's really important that you buy like one hundred percent cotton panties and you're not.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm wearing a hundred percent silk.
Speaker 3: Okay, these are from Amazon.
Speaker 4: Hoo.
Speaker 1: I hope Amazon is not lying to us, but yeah, like one hundred percent cotton panties, maybe that helps text your pussy from the polyester that you're wearing. Wear like the workout pants that are filled the polyester, because I did try to find like non polyestered workout pants. I even went that far because I'm like, I'm sweating and all this shit is just soaking into my body.
Speaker 5: But they're expensive, Like it's expensive?
Speaker 4: Are they still stretchy? Like what is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Tech? The technologies have TECHNOLOGI and they have like good options. It's just they're either expensive but they're ugly.
Speaker 4: And then also like there was something else that I wanted. Oh, my other big plan is for Black Friday. I'm going to get all new pots. I went non toxic, nonstick pots and pants and like utensils for the house. The fact that I have to wait till Black Friday to afford non non toxic pots is like and for the whole family underwear, like not just you, the baby needs non toxic underwear, the husband and pants, like I need your balls because I need the sperm, like everything needs to it's.
Speaker 5: Expensive and these type of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those things too.
Speaker 1: I was using this to fucking fill the holes in my kitchen because the ants are creeping through every hole. Are you having ant problem? Okay, I'm having a severe tiny.
Speaker 4: Little tiny I've seen those little ones.
Speaker 1: Tiny little fuckers that are coming through the hole. So I'm like using grout. Sorry, this is why this looks like this. But when I was like, I don't need to use this shit anymore. This is fucking silicone and plastic. I'm putting all microplastics in my food.
Speaker 5: Get rid of these.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna throwing shit away and then I'm not have to buy new shit. That's the thing. I need to start throwing it away. And even the hair, the cacakalon or whatever. The hair is fucking everything fat sleigh sleigh.
Speaker 1: See that's another product that I bought. Damn, I'm actually you know what, maybe I'm gonna bumping.
Speaker 4: Up to their.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bought this other hair my sleigh. I think it's called and.
Speaker 4: It did the hair, the nail. The hair lady like it.
Speaker 1: No, they always hate it because it's real, like your hair lady's gonna tell you it's bullshit. But then I put it in my hair and it was fine. Okay, it was just fucking fine. It's just not what they're used to, like sliding their fucking hands across microplastics all day, which also is not good for them.
Speaker 4: Did it take hair a long time longer to do your hair with it?
Speaker 1: No? No. The only thing is, like the color choices are limited, and like with my hair being red and like I want I want one. I'm actually like that's a transition out of red. But with my hair being red, it was hard to find colors that I like matched. But there's there's other hair. Blood again more expensive than cackline.
Speaker 3: Hair, you know, a lot more expensive.
Speaker 1: I mean those those packs of hair like six dollars, you know, like this one's probably like fifteen.
Speaker 5: It's like double. But it's worth it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I got this other.
Speaker 1: Hair called what the fuck is it? Shit called?
Speaker 5: It was like they were really trying it.
Speaker 1: They're like it's Japanese cakline. I'm like, what the fuck is Japanese cakline? And also they just they they pre wash it so they do an apple cider vinegar rints on the hair. But I don't really it's still it's still to it's still microplastics. Like so what I don't I don't really get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the year we've We've let go of microplastics, we let grow of gel nails, we let go of poly blends that caused to like goopier this groupier you going good boop. We're black goop. Goddamn going goop. I'm going got bitch and goop. And you know what the thing about goop is, it's like it's natural and it's still trendy and it's still like it's still like luxury. It's not like the natural words has to be all crunching and ugly and like, I'm going goop. You're right when you're going natural, but also high class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm high class group black. I'm boop black Okay.
Speaker 4: Are you goop? No, I'm I'm boop boop. Okay. That's that's our new that's our new band. And nobody steal it. It's it's we kind of stole it, but it doesn't matter. It's boop now, bitches black now, and.
Speaker 5: You know and and we and that's what we said.
Speaker 4: We like boop boo. Who what's the actress who does goop? Gwyneth Paltrow, Watch Out, Bitch the boop was coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was watching this other podcast this this girl name's Amdi What the fuck is her name? Mom INNDY She interviewed Gwyneth Paltrow last week and it was a really good interview. She was holding her ass to the fire okay about goop and was just like was she saying? She was just basically saying, like, are you in on the joke? Because you know, people make fun of Gwen Paltrow for like being so goofy and like all of oh, like eating insects and all of her weird shit and her biohacking, but she's been on this ship for like years and years, like when she was doing like the macrobiotic diet, like the first celebrity talking about that that was like probably like fifteen years ago, and like just doing all these like very expensive things that only her, a person like her could afford this level of health and and like and like just being very I guess, unrelatable in ways. People start kind of hate her but kind of love her, like the rich whites love her, the medium lights hater and so you know, and so the and this podcast she's a black woman. She was just like, are you in on the joke? Like you know, like people think like you're like like gimmicky, Like is this really your lifestyle? And she's like, no, it really is my lifestyle. And she's like so like she had like something on her website that was like three thousand dollars or like for something stupid, and she's like, well, that's my demographic, Like those are my My demographic is that rich woman who will who will.
Speaker 5: Spend that amount of money?
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: The podcaster was just like really asking her all the questions that everybody else would be dying would probably be afraid to ask. It was good, but I still like, I I admired one of Paltrow. I think that she's done a really amazing job of carving out the lane, and she's never has to do a fucking movie again if she doesn't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember the last Gwyneth Paltrow movie I saw that she was in.
Speaker 1: Was it like in the nineties, Like, oh, really, so Gwyneth Paltrow is not the one who did ten twelve Perfect Strangers. No, that's Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, got I get my white's mixed up?
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, Yeah, that's a different way. Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't have a bunch of like Nicole Kidman's face is a little scary. Gwyneth Paltrow. I don't think she's done anything. She's been gooping. She's been gooping her face.
Speaker 4: Away, biohacking, biohacking.
Speaker 5: Red lighting and all types of shit.
Speaker 4: I kind of I want to I want to rewatch Love Sex and Goop because I need to revisit that because I did enjoy it. It was good.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you guys haven't watched it was on Netflix. It was Love, Sex and Goop and they like went on like a deep dive into tantra into like all these different like a metaphysical like you know those things that we like Witchy Family, Constellation and things like that.
Speaker 3: Actually really good and I want to revisit it.
Speaker 1: M yeah, it was good.
Speaker 4: I was going to tell you something else.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 4: Oh, totally unrelated, But did you watch Love Island reunion?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: You know? I tried, you know, I tried to watch it, but then it wasn't. I realized this later. It's not on Netflix.
Speaker 4: It's on It's not it's on Oh yeah, it's on Hulu.
Speaker 1: It's on Hulu. It was on It was like, it wasn't Love Island on Netflix, like like the actual show, but then the reunion was on a different platform.
Speaker 4: Really no, no, they had all been the same platform, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was confused because I could have sworn I started watching Love Island on Netflix, and then I tried to find the reunion and it wasn't on Netflix, and so I just gave up because I wasn't gonna retype it in my fucking thing again.
Speaker 5: And also I.
Speaker 1: Only invested my like two and a half hours of my life too, so I didn't I don't feel like I'm caught up to speed. And then I started reading comments of people that were like, I can't believe that I spent thirty eight hours investing in these teenagers. They're all stupid, and I'm like, ye are.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you guys been they were always dumb.
Speaker 1: Like, but the reunion I think really like highlighted how childish they are. It's what it seems like. I don't really know because I didn't watch it, but you did, so tell me what happened, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Watched it? I'm not even sure if I watched it in entirety, but yeah, I mean halfway through, I was like, there are teenagers, I know, like, do we really all expect these relationships to last? Because they're twelve and I had just seen some It's interesting. I've just seen like some of the aftermath, I mean of like the relationships. Huda was like, I can't talk about my current relationship because it's under contract. She's about to be on another dating show obviously, and then on that's on Netflix. Yeah, No, Love Island was on Hulu because she says that she can't talk about her current relationship because Netflix won't allow her because she's obviously about to be on a TV show that's on Netflix.
Speaker 1: The dating show for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she's like obviously trying to drop a promo and then what else there.
Speaker 3: It's just fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: I saw recently that Ace told people that Nicolandria isn't real, like there's no romantic spark of what you duh. Like, I could see that the money exactly, and if you guys are friends, shut the fuck up the think get their money.
Speaker 3: But I also saw this was interesting to me.
Speaker 4: I saw her on a show recently with him Alandria with Nick talking about people were really rooting for her because you know, the cowboy guy Taylor had like played her a little bit and was trying to get into her, but like couldn't because he wasn't attracted to her. But then when the next bitch came, who was like super fair skinned, and like then he was all into her. They're making it like a colorless thing, and like she was saying that everybody in America really liked how Nick was loving on her out loud because he's a fair skinned guy and she's a dark skinned woman and I'm like, by fairy mean white and they're just making there you know, it was just interesting. They're making it so political and it's like, you guys it's Love fucking Island, and I get it. I get I was actually really surprised when I frusht watched it. The first two women that showed up for her and Shelley, and they're dark skin, beautiful black women, and like generally on these shows there's like a sprinkle of black people in general, and there's very rarely like two chocolate women, and so I was pleasantly surprised to see that when we first started, and they were just saying, like, you know, there made it like very about why they blew up a lot Nick and a Landria and the black women were happy and know the people were happy to see her be loved on, and they were making it very deep, and I was just like, I wish that it wasn't Love Island that was like prompting society to have deep, important conversations, because it's just very immature and like there's so much other things going on in the world, but I just feel like.
Speaker 1: This conversation has been had. I just like not that it's not an important conversation. Like listen, I understand my privilege as a light skin black woman, Okay, like I'm not. I don't want to piss anybody off. But I just feel like this conversation has been had racism, like colorism exists, Like these are things that have happened over and over and over and over again. It's just a different format, a different show, a different day of the year, time of the year, like different people, different Like it's just I don't know why anyone is surprised that the two dark skinned black women were coined as the angry black women. That's what always fucking happens. I don't think it's their surprised that the dark skinned guy, like the light skin guy that should always fucking happens, like white white man.
Speaker 4: Like they were trying to write it about Taylor, and I feel like maybe he just they just weren't like vibing, like maybe there was a chemistry. I don't think Taylor's a bad guy. I don't think he was, Like I don't know Taylor personally. I don't know if he was like feeding into this coloristanism. But coloristism I just made that up. But like I just I think like sometimes yes, it's colorism, and a lot of times it's that, especially wh they're trying to make them be angry or whatever, calling them aggressive which was not true, but to bring him into it, I was just like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just like, what if he just wasn't Yeah, what if it just wasn't his type?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 5: Like could that possibly be? Could that possibly be?
Speaker 1: Could it not be because he only likes light skin black girls? Like this is the old Like this is such like a small little microcosm of what it's like to date these people, like you don't know who if Taylor historically has dated dark skinned black women. It's just like this is this experience. These the options he had, you know, And I'm not here to defend Taylor. I don't know the nigga at all, except that it's kind of fly though. I was looking at his Instagram and I.
Speaker 4: Liked I liked him at first sketch up.
Speaker 1: He was like Rent walking Gucci the runway.
Speaker 4: How you're doing a thing? That was before he was on the show. Yes, Oh I didn't.
Speaker 1: Already had he already had like a career as like a black cowboy.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, that's why they kicked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they picked people that had like most of these most of these people already had an audience, like Ace already had a following, like you know, but I will say even with the Nick and the Orlandria and the Ace reveal that they're not really into each other, I also don't believe anything that I see. You don't think that Ace and Nick had a conversation. Was like, okay, yeah, so you say that and make it seem like we're they're trying to prolong their minute of fame, Like I would do the same thing. Okay, well you don't prolong it by saying it's not real. You don't say like, oh, they don't really don't really into each other, because then Orlandria and Nick are can stand ten toes down and their relationship and prove everybody wrong. And like they can they both can just keep going with this momentum that they need to keep going because what are they going to do next?
Speaker 5: I mean not to say that they can't.
Speaker 1: I actually think that like Ace is like a talented and probably has a career in TV, and he's already had a career in TV. It was like heading towards somewhere. But I just feel like these these these younger like reality stars are not stupid, like they've learned they've watched how reality television people. I've had their moment and it's gone quickly, and it would be stupid if you didn't study that and realize how to keep the momentum going.
Speaker 4: You know, well, Amaya and her boyfriend have already broken up, so apparently they're not studying it well enough. But I already knew, like I love them.
Speaker 2: I knew that.
Speaker 5: I knew, I knew, I knew that wasn't going to work.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what happened with them, but I looked at them, and I said, she don't really like her, and I think.
Speaker 4: He did like her. I think they're all just fucking twelve. But now they are famous, and they got all these options, and now they're fucking distracted. This was the stupidest, fucking eight weeks of my life that I wasted investing in these twelve couples. I mean, it's not a.
Speaker 1: Real couple, they're just I'm glad. I'm glad that I've retained at least twenty four thousand brilliant cells that I can.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch it all.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it all, but I can waste my brain cells and something else like cannabis and drugs versus love isolence.
Speaker 4: I'm actually preserving I can't watch the l T TV because I'm preserved it brain cells for partying and getting wasted.
Speaker 1: For Coachella twenty twenty six, I must preserve medrainzas just in case I go. I might not go because I'm actually over thirty five now, However, if I do go, then I must preserve these twenty four thousand brain cells, So I cannot watch the season finale.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I can't watch all the episodes because I have other party plans this weekend, and if I want to do both, then I gotta just do one.
Speaker 1: I'll be astually brain dead if I do both.
Speaker 4: Okay, another one and another thing in the media, Speaking of being brain dead, did you see Brittany Rennerd and her mom fighting her baby daddy on the pickup? I was like, Oh, that's your mom. Oh, it's cool, right. It was just like they were Yeah, the mom apparently beat up No, the mom apparently beat up the wife what Yeah, And she wrote about it on her Instagram like I beat that bitch em. I was like, where are they from? There's all they make whites like that in this particular place, so I needed let me. I wonder if if you but her.
Speaker 5: Baby dad, he's already married. I have questions he got married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that baby's like three, I think, or two or three, the baby.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying they birthed the baby, they were together. He must have fucked around and found a wife the next year and got married.
Speaker 5: That's quick term around.
Speaker 3: These new niggas. They move fast.
Speaker 4: When you're rich and you're young and you got money, the hoes come flocking and you get wives pretty quickly. It's not like a hard thing.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 4: If we were a little bit younger and groupies, we could probably.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it will work for us.
Speaker 1: I mean all I saw was the baby was crying because he was leaving with the dad, And you know, I get it, like as a mom, like that's a that's hard for you to watch.
Speaker 5: I've experienced that, and.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't want your child to have like a traumatic experience going with the parent, even though like more times than not, once they get in the car, they chill out and they're perfectly fine because kids are dramatic, but like, and you know, I don't know his relationship with his child and if he's around, I mean, according to Britney's Curse, out he's.
Speaker 3: Not, she's from my story. Okay, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean putting it on the internet. I don't really know what the purpose of that is besides you know, us being able to comment it comments on this podcaster. I mean, and now everyone knows your business, and so like, now what do we do with this?
Speaker 4: Like okay, but recording a pickup and then your mom cursing out the baby daddy as he's putting in the car and provoking and then cursing.
Speaker 1: You both look crazy, like you're causing a lot of trauma to this child on both sides.
Speaker 4: Like why would you fight? Like why would you even do all that in front of a three year old that's already obviously upset, Like that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, Like, you know, he has to go, that's his other half of the family's and it does. It comes off it comes off bitter, you know, like because he does have a wife, because he didn't marry you, because and I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 3: I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 4: And this is this is from a very like sexually liberated woman when the whole world and everybody in society and everybody in your personal life, and people have consistently consistently called you a hoe and said this about you. You're a groupie. You're a groupie. And then you think you found your person and you have a baby for them, and then it doesn't work out, and people are continuously calling you a groupie, and then they go and meet somebody else and marry them.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that shit hurts.
Speaker 4: Every woman wants to be loved and valued, even the most promiscuous, even the most sexually liberated. Like we all want to be kept and be valued and be loved correctly, and so like that, like that not like that title and.
Speaker 3: That that stigma.
Speaker 4: You know, it hurts.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it stings.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure that comes with like you know, he's picking her, picking the baby up with this bitch and all these other things. But like, for the love of God, get your ghetto ass mom back in the house, because your ghetto mom talking about I would suck y'o dick if you had one, Like, bitch, if you don't sit the fuck down and go in the house, let me handle my business. And what she said, yes, and then told the baby mama, he ain't shit, that's why you got a so and so to my money in your bank account and the baby only has eleven thousand dollars in his bank account because you ain't shit. And then then the woman pops off. The wife pops off, like who the fuck are you talking to?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: Because I could she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't saying shit, and then she snapped and then apparently her and the mama got into a fight. But it's like, if your grown ass mom doesn't know how to act, she don't need to be at to drop off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean both of this looks really bad for both parties in court if they if it goes to court. I mean, now you now you have evidence of your mom acting crazy, Brittany, and now you look like your household is unstable, even if that's not the case. And for some reason, you felt like posting this on the internet because this is your phone, so like why would you pose this because it doesn't look good for you? Like why unless you're planning, unless you're planning something else, Because we all know Brittany is a very calculated woman, and I don't really think that she does anything for just anything, you know, like there's always something behind whatever she's doing.
Speaker 4: So I thought maybe she was collecting the evidence so she could say he's always crying when he goes with them, which is a very difficult thing to prove that something's like wrong just because the baby's crying. But it's just you're a product of your environment. And if that's your.
Speaker 5: Mom, and then she should have cut she should have cut the camera there.
Speaker 1: Then she should have cut it there, not your mom talk about sucking dicks and shit like no, yeah, I saw that unfortunate mess on the internet.
Speaker 3: I did guess, Yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 4: And I just I thought we should comment on it as the as the podcast Baby Mama's, I thought that it was you know, I thought, oh, this doesn't.
Speaker 3: Look very good.
Speaker 4: And as a baby mom, as as someone who has to do you know, has done child drop offs and pickups, I was just like, this is not going to Brittany.
Speaker 1: Just write the book like all of us. Okay, we don't need to do videos. Just write a book. Start talking on the podcast. We don't need to see it.
Speaker 4: And apparently she talked about her mom not being a very good mom on Basketball Wives. I might need to look at Basketball Wives, that's what, you know. What I don't I wasted my time watching Leven, watching Love Island because it's not my age range. I'd rather look at my age range. Ghetto shit. At least these bitches are old and actually getto I don't want to look at these twenty six year olds and they're fucking love their love. That's not gonna last five minutes. I'm just gonna move to the old bitches.
Speaker 1: No, no channel is it on Mila, No, No.
Speaker 4: I want to see. I want to see if she talked about her relationship with Kevin on their Their marriage cares are now.
Speaker 5: They're both fucking nuts nuts.
Speaker 4: So tell me what if she if she tells anything about their relationship.
Speaker 1: We have we have other battles to fight, like microplastics. Okay, bitch, I need you to go and put the phones in the back, and I need you to go throw away your panties. I don't need you to go fucking look at.
Speaker 4: Kevin GiB a hundred percent silk from Amazon.
Speaker 3: These are from one of our shoots.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, it's just sometimes I want to get away and I want to get in away with other people's mess, and it's hers right now. She's the most entertaining. First, she was Muslim. Then she was married. Now her mom's fighting bitches online, Like I'm interested. Fuck, it's entertaining. Can you blame me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I me googling where are they from? Because I need to know where this white mom talking this way is from? Ocean Springs, Missouri. Makes sense, lovely, they only make whites like that in certain places, real hood places Missouri, Kansas, Detroit, Philly, Baltimore, Deep Deep South Florida's Louisiana's Florida. I didn't see the mom one time, but I guarantee you she had a hoop earrings, and she probably had like a bob or like an asymmetrical or something.
Speaker 1: Bob for sure.
Speaker 4: She had on a name plate and nameplate like gold necklace and.
Speaker 5: A little shaved in the back situation.
Speaker 4: M I was like, where is her white mom from? I didn't see her mom?
Speaker 3: This is what I need to see.
Speaker 4: I don't what do we do without the Internet. I know everything I need to know just from one Google. I want to know, Oh my god, am I going to hell? Or is this just where we're at?
Speaker 5: They want us to go to hell?
Speaker 4: What do you mean they're doing?
Speaker 5: They're killing it now. I got to look up her mom.
Speaker 4: Me too. I'm trying to wait. Yeah, she doesn't have the asymmetrical not at she'd breeze.
Speaker 1: That's who.
Speaker 5: I don't see her mom any Oh, no, this is her mom.
Speaker 1: No, that's her aunt. Is that her mom blonde? Was she blonde?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I found her.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's the one I saw that was old though she might have had the asymmetrical out.
Speaker 4: I know we're facts. At one point in history. Her mom had hoop earrings and a bob Okay period anything anything else important in the news that we need to talk about.
Speaker 1: I think that covers it. I think that's I think I want to preserve the rest of my twenty four thousand brain cells, So I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Because do you.
Speaker 5: Have an affirmation for today?
Speaker 4: My dear fuck I had one recently. Did I write it down and never write shit down? To annoying? Hmmmm? This is not it? Mm, preserve your why do we think? Why do you think we have twenty four thousand brain cells? Are you just making that number up or is that specific to something?
Speaker 5: I just right it up right now.
Speaker 4: Because now I want to google how many brain cells do we have? Should be something about being holistic and eco friendly. I'm really grateful for the people listening that can come and hang out and listen to our nonsense and hopefully laugh a little and take the edge off, and also remind them to stop using non toxic, non toxic things, I mean toxic things and replace their items.
Speaker 3: I'd like to think this is a podcast of.
Speaker 1: Balance only toxic bitches use toxic household items and now be toxic only talks about toxic things.
Speaker 3: Don't be toxic, just talk about toxic things and people.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have a hundred billion neurons actually maybe more of like an eighty six billion, so we so apparently we have a few to we have a few to spare.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that just depends how many I've already lost from all of my treacherous years of debauchery, that's true, which started at a young age, so like, I don't even know if I got the full development of all of them.
Speaker 4: Well. I also, fun fact I've read recently too, is that like thirty six is the age where our bodies stop like bouncing back as quickly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're in.
Speaker 4: The thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eight range, and you were previously indulging in a lot of debauchery.
Speaker 3: This is the age where you have to.
Speaker 4: Not maybe stop the debauchery, but also level up with anti debauchery. You have to find balance in it or else your bodies won't recover as much. And this is where your necks start looking old. And we all know how we feel about old necks. So just you know, a friendly reminder that if you're going to indulge in you're older over thirty five, that you might not bounce back. And so this is the time to consider is the debauchery really necessary? And if you go into Coachella, you got to really plan for it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I have a quote that came up in our last Zoom call with our.
Speaker 5: Retreat ladies.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Good Vibe retreat ladies, the group seventeen and eighteen, I miss you after our retreats.
Speaker 5: We always have a follow up call if you follow up calls with.
Speaker 1: Our ladies, and Rosina gave us a really good quote and I think it kind of goes hand in hand with what we were talking at the top of the episode, which was just like surrender to the mess. So today's quote is surrender to the mess without sacrificing your twenty four thousand brain cells eighty four billion nods.
Speaker 4: Surrender to the mess, Surrender to the men.
Speaker 3: Life is messy.
Speaker 4: Everything is not going to be squeaky clean, including your house, because it is lived in and so don't expect it to be. We are all human, we are human ing. We're trying to survive, We're trying to figure it the fuck out. We're trying to be happy, which is a choice, and just choose happiness and surrender every day to not battling, not fighting. The little shit just exists.
Speaker 1: Amen. Well, y'all, thank you for joining us on another episode of Good Mom's Bad Joy this podcast. If you have yet to leave us a review, please do so.
Speaker 5: It would really mean the.
Speaker 1: World to us if you just took a little moment out of your day to leave us a review. If you're a former Good Vibe retreat, I want you to leave us a review on we Travel because we've had over three hundred of youew hos come and we don't got enough reviews. So I'm gonna need you to go long into your we Travel account and leave a review and also join our newsletter because we are announcing our twenty twenty six. Retreat locations and dates soon, so you want to be the first to know. We always release to our newsletter and often we sell out in our newsletter first. So if you're trying to get the fuck out of here and meet your tribe and have new experiences and surrender to the mess and the beauty of life, make sure you follow the Good Vibe Retreat. You can follow me my personal instagram at watch Erica and Mela.
Speaker 4: You can follow my personal instagram at Mela with an age underscore map with two p's.
Speaker 3: We didn't do a tarot reading.
Speaker 1: I don't have a card in front of me, do you?
Speaker 3: I will, I can one moment.
Speaker 4: Oh, and we got a nine of Pentacles, nine.
Speaker 1: Of Pentacles, nine of penticle.
Speaker 5: Let's see what the cards.
Speaker 4: Look at the shuffle.
Speaker 3: This was the shuffle.
Speaker 1: Wow, chaos, surrender to the mess. Nine of Pentacles is abundance, luxury, self sufficiency, financial independence. You have worked hard to create abundance in your life, and the nine of Pentacles says now you can finally enjoy the fruits of your labor. Thanks to your independent efforts, self confidence, and discipline, you attained a well deserved success and created a stable foundation for your material wealth and comfort. When the nine of Pentacles appears in a tarot reading, do not be scared to splurge, indulge, or pamper yourself, especially as a reward for all your hard work. Treat yourself to a special occasion or a personal gift to celebrate your journey. Here, the nine of Pinnacles also speaks of financial independence. The woman in this card has created a luxurious lifestyle by her own actions and efforts. She encourages you to do the same. While a suit of pentacles typically focuses on material wealth and gain, this card also suggests that you are in harmony with the environment around you. You appreciate the beauty and abundance found in nature, and you can harness this high vibe energy to bring pleasure into your life.
Speaker 5: You may enjoy.
Speaker 1: Gardening or flooristry, or may just like to pass your time in the beauty of nature with picnics or walks in the park. Go outside, bitch. You made it week two three one of motherhood. We're in quarter four of the twenty twenty fives. You've made it the last part of the year. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and.
Speaker 5: If the fruits feel.
Speaker 1: Scarce, go to nature because it's abundant there.
Speaker 3: Plant to seed and the day will come.
Speaker 4: Everything will come and do time. Yes, thank you for listening, Thank you for supporting two moms that you know, just trying to make shit happen. Earne every day here, Love you, bab plea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm living so good. Can't you tell? I went through a drought. That's until I found out well maym have been known Earth? I used to be broken tail, now got the.
Speaker 7: Blues in to like Beyonce Jasell throat shot or pop in his cow wearing our voices.
Speaker 2: Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit it.
Speaker 7: Women put the pee and powers, so it's pointless. They want me to be good, so I make bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It he's in on for cannabis in their bathbon walked in Boston's cap and I blew his cat balls.
Speaker 2: Hot dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie in No waisted straight to it like a dollar sign. Mother, rent the lover when too.
Speaker 7: It is like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime.
Speaker 2: I do it all ain't know when that needs a running B.