Speaker 1: Look out.
Speaker 2: It's only films to be buried with. Hello, and welcome to Films to be buried with. My name is Brett Goldstein. I'm a comedian, an actor, a writer, a director, a license plate and I love films. As Mary Oliver once said, tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious live Watch all the Nightmare and Elm Street films back to back on Halloween. Fair Play not a bad idea. Every week I'm invite a special guest over. I tell them they've died. Then I get them to discuss their life through the films that men the most of them. Previous guests include Barry Jenkins, Himes Patel, Sharon Stone and.
Speaker 1: Even We're Brambles.
Speaker 2: But this week it's the brilliant comedian and Skepcho It's Lou Taylor. Head over to the Patreon at patreon dot com forward slash Brett Goldstein, where you get an extra twenty minutes of chat with Blue, you get a secret, you get the whole episode, uncut and ad free, and as a video. Check it all out over Patreon dot com forward slash Brett Goldstein. So Lou Taylor, Lou Taylor is a very funny comedian. I first saw her excellent online sketches about being a nineties girl, and we recorded this before she ran her debut stand up out at the Camden Fringe. Check out her stuff online. She's very funny. This was a very nice chat. We recorded it on zoom a few months back. I really think you're going to love it. So that is it for now. Have everyone as well. I very much hope you enjoy episode two hundred and sixty three of Films to be Buried With. Hello, and welcome to Films to be Buried With. It is me Brett Goldstein and I am joined today by a writer, an actor, a funny woman, awarder, a Internet sensation, a stand up a nineties girl, a hero, a legend, and a human and a person who exists in the digital and the real space and walks among us. Please welcome to the show. It's the brilliant. It's Louise Tayler.
Speaker 3: I was worried outside.
Speaker 1: Hi, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: It was going to be like, she's on Facebook, she's got on Instagram.
Speaker 2: She's heard of Twitter, she's not been verified.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Oh thanks for that introduction. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: She is Lou We never met, that's the first time we met. But you're very very funny and my favorite thing that you do. You do things. I don't know if you do it everywhere, but I've only see it on Instagram where it's it's like nineties girls and yep, boy, is it some funny ship? Is it funny and true? And it's really like profound in a way because it makes you go, God, we really come a long way, haven't we.
Speaker 1: Yes something I.
Speaker 4: Think I'm like, part of it is I suppose you had to be there. It's like one of them. I feel like when I put them off, they are for a very specific group of people that grew up in the nineties sort of in the UK.
Speaker 3: But I love making them. They do well, Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 2: But I also do think that they're like maybe it's that thing that we always talk about on this show of like they're very specific, very very specific. So I think they're more universal than you think they are.
Speaker 3: Oh really do think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because of that specificity that if it isn't in the same way I always say, like Ladybird feels like my life. It's nothing like my life, but it's so specific, it's sort of universal. The emotions of it, the feelings of what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand what you mean.
Speaker 2: And you and the boy in the garden smoking a cigarette and doing Titanic Titanic one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's by far my favorite one. That's the one I by far put the most effort into it. You know. I tried to get all the montage scene right, they're like the during of the like that superheroes that every kid used to do in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that with Superman?
Speaker 3: Was it Superman? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Superman or it's super Ted depending on who was your gateway to flaying people, and.
Speaker 4: Everyone would like the labs at school would all like carve it into desks with their like compass, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was everywhere. Yeah, I enjoyed making that one.
Speaker 1: How long you been doing comedy? What got you into all this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I always liked making people laugh, Like I was always into that. And then I think I moved to London and got a job like in the media, just sort of like as a runner, and I was like, and I met a group of people that were like making funny comedy videos just like themselves, and I thought, God, I can do this.
Speaker 3: I want to do this.
Speaker 4: So I sort of started making like this is one like YouTube was everyone was on YouTube. It was before like Instagram reels and all that stuff. So I'd make funny videos and I was like, maybe I'll just get into comedy writing and acting and maybe that's my thing. But then I got a job working at the Bill Murray, which is a comedy club in Islington.
Speaker 3: It well, and then I work there as like a.
Speaker 4: Stage manager for like about three and a half years, and I was too scared to do standard, but I really wanted to try it, and everyone was always sort of trying to convince me to do it, and I was like, no, I think i'd hate it. And then eventually I sort of decided i'd do like a course along with a lot of other people that hadn't done it before, you know, just to try it. And I absolutely loved it. And then I was like, oh, Okay, this is okay, this is it. This is what I should have been doing this whole time. Then it was the pandemic, so I'd only done it like for a couple of weeks, and I was like, oh shit, I really like doing this.
Speaker 3: And then I couldn't do it for ages.
Speaker 4: But then so technically I've only really been doing stand up now for about two years because I started properly in like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: I reckon wow, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Firstly, what were you a runner on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: So I was a runner at like it was like a post production house. We'd all be based in a little kitchen and then all the editors would call up the kitchen and ask for like tea and toast, and we would like make them tea and toast and take it to them.
Speaker 3: It was mussive.
Speaker 4: There was loads of us, so it was like going to UNI. It was just like one of those jobs. But it's just everyone's young, and it was. It was, but but at a bunch of people that were like all sorts of jobs.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what opened my eyes a bit too.
Speaker 1: Were you treated well as a runner most.
Speaker 4: Of the time you got you had some assholes, You had some masholes, like people sent toast back. It was warm just like yeah if it was if it was not spread correctly, they're liking. Yeah, yeah, you had some I don't want to say who there was. There was a specific show that was they were a little bit annoying, but give.
Speaker 1: Us a clue.
Speaker 2: So funny if you go it's about football x X men X macin a X, what's the big X TV show x x fos X extra expected expector.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them were quite sense expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they weren't really bad, but yeah, some of them were a bit diverish. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, the show is, you know, in fairness, not unforgiving the behavior, but the show demands that behave. The show is cultivating that behavior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, Yeah, they had to sort of act a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like so at least they're on brand. You know.
Speaker 2: I think one of the problems of doing something where the message of the show is sort of kindness and niceness is you have to then have to be double that, whereas he makes it like expect you can.
Speaker 4: Just be Basically, they were like having for breakfast. Those guys didn't what they wanted.
Speaker 2: What was my second question? And my second question was your very first stand up gig? Tell me that and how scary was it, how amazing was it?
Speaker 1: And what was it?
Speaker 4: I did the course at the Bill Murray, and I sort of felt like once I got on.
Speaker 3: Stage, I was scared beforehands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but actually once I got on stage, I was like kind of felt quite zen.
Speaker 3: So that's weird.
Speaker 4: I wasn't expecting that because I've worked, I'd watched so much stand up comedy from where at the club. I think I must have learned a thing or two just from watching it for years, because it sort of felt like I didn't do any of the like probably common mistakes that people like. It felt like it didn't feel like it was my first kick, do you know what I mean? It felt like quite naturally, but like it was really scary, really scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you from watching for three and a half years stand up every day every night? Is there anything like you can in a sort of summary ways say like what's it like that? Did you get sick of people's acts? Was it interesting watching people develop where the things you hated? Did you get to like I hate this sort of thing or was there things that you loved? Like how is it just watching it every night?
Speaker 4: What I hated about it was I stopped laughing. So I used to laugh a lot at comedy, but then I sort of I would see the same a lot of the same stuff over and over again, and it was it did keep worrying like that. I'd step out the room like a lot because I was like, I've seen this like every night. But the thing that bothered me the most was like, I don't laugh at comedy anymore unless it was really funny, like crazy funny.
Speaker 1: Would you go like that's funny, that's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I'd sort of just go huh, which is like instead of which is not what you want? Like, that's not what I want to you know what I mean. Now I'm a bit better.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit better at laughing now, Like I see it still because I perform a lot and see other people, but I'm not there like having it drilled into me every night, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I do enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I do like watching it it drilled into you.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, And I'm glad that I was forced to try it because now I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking great. And the sketches and stuff that's a side hustle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like something I've enjoyed doing for a while. I sort of I want to make it like I'd love it.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of people do really well from that stuff.
Speaker 4: But I think I'm not consistent with it, you know what I mean, Like, I'll make a bunch, I'll release them, and then it's like a good six months of me going right, I should probably think about doing some more.
Speaker 2: Which is, you're an artist. You're a true artist. You're not driven by algorithms and deadlines and.
Speaker 3: No, god, no, no, I'm artist.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking artist, Lou Lou.
Speaker 2: Oh no fuck. Oh look at this. I forgot to tell you something. I should have told you this. I should have told you this earlier. Let me just I wish we could rewind these things so I didn't waste any of your time.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this is awkward. I barely know you. You just say you've died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right in the beginning of my career.
Speaker 2: Just as we were coming out of the In a way, it feels like that's two signs. You know, you start stand up and then a pandemic happens, and then you go back to stand up and you die.
Speaker 4: It's almost that's really disappointing.
Speaker 1: Actually, how did you die?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that the same wasp or there's a WASP family that is really out to get me and I think I've never been stung, but I'm absolutely petrified wasps. But there's always a wasp at my window, always, even in the winter. There's always a wasp trying to get me. And I'm so fast, I'm too quick for them. That I've never actually been stung, but I think that I'll be severely allergic. And I think that's why I'm so scared of them, because my instinct is telling me to run.
Speaker 3: I think it's going to be a wasp sting that gets me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen Jaws the revenge Jaws For?
Speaker 3: If I have, I can't remember it well.
Speaker 2: The premise is that the shark in Jaws for is after the Brady family because they killed one of their own, and it's Jaws is out for reveng Gews knows who the family are, just followed them that it is out to get Like, what's for the revenge? My question is in the Jaws, you know the Jaws, which which makes perfect logical sense. You know the shark's been following them because it killed you. Remember the family absolutely fine? In your case, why this wasp family out to get you? Figured forever? What did you do to the original wasp?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I've never killed a wasp, unless I did when I was little, but I don't think i've done anything. I think they can sense the fear, and I think they're all horrible, and they're because I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, okay, we've got to get this one. I've got to get this girl here.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I've got to say hearing you talk about what's in this way, like, yeah, you've not injured them, but.
Speaker 1: You've slagged them off quite a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 2: Your assumption is that they're rude and horrible and they're kind of, well, fuck you, then we'll kill you.
Speaker 1: That's their act.
Speaker 3: Do you not think they're rude and horrible?
Speaker 2: Ah, listen, I'm not getting involved. This is between you and the wasp. I'm just curious as to why this family has been stalking to you for years and years.
Speaker 4: It's either the same family or the same was or it's just that I attract wasps in general.
Speaker 2: So they sense your weakness that you will die if yeah, that you're scared and you'll die, and they're like.
Speaker 4: Like, I will go to someone's Like I went to Edinburgh to the fringe to be a tech and I went up there and the room that I was staying in had a wasp nest in it. Like there's always something to do with wasps around me in my life, and Christmas Day there's been like a wasp in my bedroom, like Christmas days that's.
Speaker 3: Really fucking fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rude, Like, no, do you know what? I am starting to think it is targeted?
Speaker 1: Do you? So it's like fun for them. They're like she's so weak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and people around me have noticed it, They're like, yeah, there's why is there a wasp?
Speaker 3: It like it's like not the time for it. Yeah, it's Christmas Day there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know the age that this was finally gets here? Sixty sixty? Yeah, good age, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sixty, I'm fine with that. Well I'm not sixty is probably I reckon.
Speaker 1: Are you with people around people? On your own?
Speaker 2: And this was like, what is the worst finally goes that's the time. Having toyed with you for sixty years.
Speaker 4: I think maybe I'm feeling like really sad and I'm like sat on a chair like by myself, and I see this wasp and I just think, you know what, it's time, and I just really, like like I shed like a single tear and I just let the worst sing me, and then I.
Speaker 2: Go, oh wow, this is kind of beautiful, like the worst also, like because is it the worst die when they sing you?
Speaker 1: Is that that's just.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately because it would be great if we would both die together. Maybe that happens. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe in this case, the murder suicide, maybe the worst was Also I've just been following you forever and it's like he.
Speaker 3: Can finally rest. Well now that he's done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like sort of like the end of heat. But they both both die. Yeah, it's kind of moving. Do you worry about death?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I am a big death worrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have like quite bad health anxiety, and I don't really know if that's about death, but I certainly worry about my loved ones dying a lot to the point of their life just fucking give it a rest, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I'm quite vocal about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If like I.
Speaker 4: Try and call my mum and she hasn't answer straight away or something like that, I mean I am completely straight to the worst, phoning around worrying everyone.
Speaker 3: She's just at same freeze. You know, she didn't bring her phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I also like, I don't really want to die, you know, I'm having a good time sort of for the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm scared of death for sure, but I'm not scared of the nothingness.
Speaker 1: Is that what you think happens nothing?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm not. I don't want to think that. I wish that I was a more spiritual person. Actually, like I think that we can live on in the hearts and minds of others. I think, but I actually never say never. So I completely don't want to say there's not anything, but I don't think that there is.
Speaker 2: Probably so when you live on in the hearts and minds of others, you're not sort of part of that, as in, your consciousness is no part of that. Like you're gude, people are talking about you, but you're.
Speaker 3: No that I think about it.
Speaker 4: No, Maybe I don't know, because like I've had a loved one dyeing, I sort of still I sort of talk to them and I like picture them talking back to me. So maybe maybe there is a consciousness I don't know, because maybe they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you awaken that consciousness every time you talk to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I certainly don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's like a heaven necessarily like the one you picture when you're little.
Speaker 3: I don't think that.
Speaker 1: How is the one you picture when you're little?
Speaker 3: Was it like do you.
Speaker 4: Remember the Philadelphia adverts where they're like, yeah, yeah, that's or Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, that sort of white, big like pillars, you know, very white, that sort of I think it's probably what I pitched when I was young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think it's that now.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's now?
Speaker 4: Honestly, And I'm not just saying this because I'm on a film podcast. I would love to just be lying around with my friends and family watching films, sort of eating nice foods. I'd be allowed to have gluten because I can't.
Speaker 1: Now right, Yeah, gluting everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can have gluten in heaven. I can have pasta pasta. I'm eating a lot of pasta.
Speaker 2: Listen up, Lou, great news. It's real, the place you dreamed of, heaven pasta. Gluten to the max doesn't affect you in any way. If anything, it's makes you less full, zero zero wind nothing. Yeah, you lie on pasta bakes that have cooled, and your loved ones and your friends and family, and everyone is so excited to see you. Oh they're big fads, and they would to talk about your life. But the weird thing is they won't talk about your life, only through the medium of film. And the first thing they ask you is, what's the first film you remember seeing?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 4: So I had an original answer to this, but I decided to use it for another question. So I'm going to say another first film that I remember seeing, which is The Land Before Time?
Speaker 1: Excellent? Don't believe excellent?
Speaker 3: That's a crier. That is a crier?
Speaker 1: Is a crier?
Speaker 2: I mentioned this before. There's so many Land Before Time sequels. It's a whole franchise.
Speaker 3: Seen the first one.
Speaker 2: At some point I'm always like, hasn't it caught up with time? Shouldn't it sort of be the land now?
Speaker 3: Just the land?
Speaker 1: It's about time now this lands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen any of the sequels. I've seen the first I just watched.
Speaker 1: Maybe not forty lot.
Speaker 3: There was just one really cute that's I had no idea.
Speaker 1: What's the story.
Speaker 2: It's like the incredible journey, right, little Dinosaur's got yeah.
Speaker 4: To the dinosaur loses them mum. And then they meet up with some other little dinosaurs that don't have any mothers, and they're trying to get to like the ballet, this like ballet, and no one really knows where it is or how to get there, but they've just heard of it and they're just hoping that it exists, and they basically go on in an adventure I think. And then but then it was the like not having the losing of the mother bit I think was quite upsetting for me as a child. But I did watch it. I think I watched it a lot. I was always asking to put it on.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Do you have siblings?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 3: One one younger sister? Yeah? She has my best friend.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, she's my bestie younger she is four and a half years younger than me.
Speaker 1: And where did you grow up?
Speaker 3: Where was this in Leamington's Bar?
Speaker 1: You lived there? Median podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've chatted to him about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, riddle me this, yeah, land before time. Did you watch it at cinema on the on the video?
Speaker 4: No, I think, because I think it came out only like two years after I was born.
Speaker 3: It being on TV on around Christmas quite a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was always on at Christmas or we had we had it taped off the teleg on VHS and we would like watch it around Christmas.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, it was a Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I feel like I would get really excited when it was coming on and then I would just spend the whole time crying. But like, yeah, I remember like taping it and then begging my mum to watch it again and again, like I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the what's the film that made you cry the most? Do you like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a big crier, So any film with an old man in it makes me really sob so like I actually and I know that sounds really it's like almost quite patronized, but I just it's like, you know that, so one of the this isn't the film I'm going to choose, but you know the scene in Shawshank Redemption where the old boy gets let out of prison and he's trying to make his way in society. I actually can't watch that. I will be like sobbing into a pillow, have to leave the room. People are laughing at me because they think it's really funny that I'm crying that much. But it's like something about old man. I don't know what it is, but it really like any film, even if it's not a sad film.
Speaker 2: It's weird. You can't watch films without man and I get it.
Speaker 4: No, But the film that's made me cry probably the most is Stepmom.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's why it exists, right, that's a film made here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so that is a weeper.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, if I need to have, if I.
Speaker 4: Need to cry, like and I want a really big cry, if I put that on, that would do the job.
Speaker 3: Like it's so it's like oh for me, and my mom reminds me.
Speaker 4: My mom reminds me of Season Surrounding as well, So I think the connection that it like watching it growing up, it kind of felt.
Speaker 3: Like she was like, my mom gets me.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what about being scared? Do you like being scared? No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely hate it, like with passion hate it. I even watched like, I think there was an advertisement on Telly last night. I was just watching Telly, and I don't think they should be able to advertise horror films just on like normal scheduled programming. I saw her a said it last night, and I got so cross that I actually like googled whether other people were cross about it as well, and then I ended up on Reddit and I was reading all these things about people being really upset that they had to see this really dumpy advert right before beds.
Speaker 3: Like I don't like being scared.
Speaker 4: But when I was young, there was a girl that lived across the street and her parents didn't supervise this like all that well, and she had all of the Nightmare on Elm Street films that I watched them when I was really really young, like too young, and I was scared, but I wasn't as scared as.
Speaker 3: I maybe would be now.
Speaker 4: And like I remember, like I went to school and I was telling the kids, the other kids at school that there was a guy with nice for fingers that lived in the house office at the school. And I think some of the I think the teacher had to call my mum to be like, yeah, Louise.
Speaker 3: Is saying some pret weod stuff.
Speaker 4: And then when my mum asked me about it, she's like it turned out I'd been watching Nightmare on Elm Street at the girl's house across the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did.
Speaker 4: I wasn't as terrified of them back then, but now I'm like, oh my god, no. That The scariest film I ever saw was at the cinema because I got like dupes into going to watch a film and I didn't think we were going to watch a horror film. I thought we were going to watch a different film. And when I got to the cinema, all the girls were like, oh, yeah, we're going to watch Sinister, and like it was like I could have vomited. I was so scared. I was like it was vile, so they going treat me into going. I think there was one scene that I actually fully screamed, like screamed, and everyone in the cinema turned around and was like sort of laughing at me, and I had my jacket over my face for the most of them, Like and I just really didn't enjoy it, Like I don't enjoy being that scared, and like jump, I don't like to jump, right, I'd rather see the gore than like but that, even the like the suspense, I just can't handle it.
Speaker 3: It's like I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the stuff I like. I don't like the girl.
Speaker 3: I don't like the either.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not a fan of it. I don't love it.
Speaker 4: So I remember also another film that really I watched Psycho really young as well, and I was in Canada and my mum's Canadian. I was in Canada, and we have Canadians like because I think it's probably or it was cheaper to buy land over there because it's so much land. Canadians all have like a summer like cabin that they sort of go to, and my family have one and it's out. It's really remote. There's nothing around, and like you have to get to it on a ferry. And this is for pre like when we had phone and we had no phones, they're no internet.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm quite young, and I watched Psycho with my cousin and like the hadn't shocked me so much when he turns his mother around, It's like I wasn't expecting it because I was so young, and I like I just couldn't but I think I might cried or something. And then I had to walk outside, had to go to my bedroom, which is I had to get to it via the outside, and it was like pitch back and it's like no, all you can do is like crickets and it's like no, thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think when me and my ex went to see Sixth Sense, we went to see six Cents in America, like we'd gone like on our first holiday together, and we went to America and we saw Sixth Sense and it was before anyone knew what success. We didn't know what it was like. And the man in the hotel and said, oh, that's a good film. I see that, and I think we were so scared we cried. I remember, like, yeah, so sort of emotional about it. Anyway, what is the film that you love? People don't like it, critics hate it, but you love it forever. I think you've got a good web for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I didn't. I'm going to say, well, I've got a couple. I've got a couple. So I will say that Grease Too is definitely one of them because.
Speaker 3: One of the best on the songs are they're up there with that. They're so good.
Speaker 4: I will listen to cool Rider just on my way to work, like, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I put the Grease to soundtrack next to Beethoven's Fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good. Reproduction, Oh my god, the.
Speaker 4: Greatest and the song where he's trying to like get her to have sex with him. Because that one profound, Yeah, brilliant. I like I've shown friends Grease too, and they've all sort of been like, Wow, you really love this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: Michelle Fifer is just what the best thing of at it? Michelle Faiffer. Yeah, so that one definitely. But also I love the film mana Lisa Smile.
Speaker 2: With Julia Roberts Art. It's like art fraud or she's a teacher. It's inspiration the teaching film.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's set in there.
Speaker 4: I think it's set in the like early nineteen fifties Connecticut or somewhere like that. It's like it's like set like a posh girls school and all of the girls are basically being It's like they go to this school. It's like a finishing school and they're but it's under the guys that they're getting this like hoity toity education, when actually they're just teaching them like yeah, after this, you'll probably just go and be a wife, wife and a mother anyway, And you know, I think it's a really beautiful setting. I love those sort of period films.
Speaker 3: Anyway. The cast is great. I think it's a really good film, but it's really like the critics did not love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: I think my assumption and I love an inspiration of the teaching film. I just assumed it was sort of an average teacher film. Yeah, I mean, and maybe that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because because I've just always loved it, so I can't really pull it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it's maybe the reason it's not loved is like maybe it's not feminist enough or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just because it was Julia Robertson. She was very successful and people are horrible for no reason. Maybe it is a bloody masterpiece.
Speaker 4: And Kirsten Dance is playing like an unlikable person, which I think she plays a likable.
Speaker 3: Person in a lot of films.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yeah, I just think I love it, and I love the costume, and I love the where it's set. And those sorts of films I can just like, you know, Sunday afternoon, they just they actually relax me, those sorts of films, just like, Yeah, it's a nice story.
Speaker 2: Who directed it, and Mike New. It's Mike New who is a very good director. Yeah, I love it, very good director. He did for wedders in the Funeral.
Speaker 3: That's another on one favorite films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.
Speaker 1: I believe that's.
Speaker 4: Where because I'm also Yeah, so now you're naming films that I love.
Speaker 1: That he's your favorite director. Basically I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he directed those ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on my list of like people that are sort of underrated. When you go, God, he's done a real mix. You do fucking Donny Brasco. He did Pushing Tin. He did Into the West. I love Into the West. I mean he's good, he's good. Fair place with him. Yeah, he did Prince of Persia, The Sounds of Time obviously your favorite, and The Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
Speaker 3: I love that one as well.
Speaker 1: He's your favorite director because that's another one.
Speaker 3: That's another one where it's like a periody sort of. Yeah, I like that. I like this guy.
Speaker 1: He's your guy, He's my guy. He's your favorite filmmaker.
Speaker 2: What is a film on the other hand that you used to love but you've voiced it recently?
Speaker 1: You've got that boy. I don't like this anymore.
Speaker 4: I have like two actually and they're kind of silly films. But the scary Movieranchise.
Speaker 3: I don't love it anymore, but I used to really love it. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: And I was young me too. I haven't checked back in my head a bit of it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It's so sad because now I watch it, I'm like, it's just it just doesn't really make me laugh anymore.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like I genuinely used to think, and the fairy should have great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so funny, she's really funny.
Speaker 2: She is such a committed performance, like she's really committed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good what she's doing.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 4: Actually, I just watched it and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm not that asked about it anymore, right, But I also I don't know if it's it just has probably has an age.
Speaker 1: That well, yeah, comedy really does. No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so scary movie, but I didn't see that. I saw one and two, and I thought both of them were really good. When the second one especially, actually I thought it was really good. It's great with the caretaker. Yeah yeah, but yeah, I sort of tried to watch them recently and then like got a bit bored actually so and also miss congeniality really yeah, it was. It's too misogynist for me to like even get on board with now, just like that.
Speaker 3: She's like just the way that they are with her.
Speaker 4: Is like I just can't can't handle it. It's just I watched it recently and I was like, it's like it's watchable still, but it's like I was every five minutes men my friends looking into the role and go, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You notice it when you rewatch it. Now you notice it?
Speaker 1: How who are with her? The pageant people.
Speaker 4: Just everyone like like she's just like pull her ugly and she's ever wait all the time, she summed a bullet, she's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those things are when the A in the Hollywood film is like a ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're really bad.
Speaker 2: About yourself, disgusting pig. Yeah, what is the film that means the most to you? Not necessarily the film itself is any good, but the experience you had around seeing it always makes it special to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my answer is top gun great for this one, because so growing up I told you about the little we had this little cabin in Canada, and I've got very close family. I'm really close with my Canadian relatives, and I'd spend all my summers there as a kid, Like my mum would drop me off. She'd come over for two weeks and then she'd leave me there for the rest of the summer with my cousins, and you know, we would all bond and my nan would sort of look after us. And my nan had two VHS's on the island and one of them was Top Gun, so we would all watch Top Gun together as a family. And now it's become like I still love that, Like I love the movie anyway, but now it's like it's my movie. That's me and my cousins and my sister. We're like we watch it. We're like high five in each other, you.
Speaker 3: Know, from gone. We're like, yes, we all gave each other call signs. You know, it's like.
Speaker 1: Suns out, Yeah, what's mad dog? Surns out, what's your cousin?
Speaker 3: We did this a while ago. I think hers was like pretty grim. Actually it was like a bit of a disgusting one. I can't remember and I can't remember.
Speaker 4: But like, we like love it. It's so special to it.
Speaker 1: Did you all go and see Top Gram everick together?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I went to see it without them, and I was really scared, Like we all went to see it as soon as it came out, but I was really scared I was going to hate it. So I was like, oh, I don't know about this. You know, it's been quite a while. It's such a like it's quite a cult classic as well. It's very like and honestly, I was like, this is fucking brilliant. I thought it was the best thing I've ever seeing.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: I've watched it like five times since it's come out. I think it's honestly so good. It's almost and goes. I was so better than the first one. I think it is, but the story is better, and it's just they got enough of the like nostalgia in the movie without it being too like nah, yeah, they've.
Speaker 2: Got enough of it genuinely exciting and very exciting, and it's fucking good like storytelling.
Speaker 1: It's just great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 4: And like my friends and I had, we watched Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick back to back one Sunday and they were sort of hanging out of mine and it was just so much.
Speaker 3: Fun just watching them together. I was like, I love this. I could watch it again now, I might have watched it later.
Speaker 2: I also think it's genuinely profound if I may to have a big, huge, fucking blockbuster, huge, hundreds of million dollar film that plays at the Imax that is about, you know, all the things it's about, but also acknowledges aging and time moving on and has a scene where black on the screen at the Imax, black and white, it says it's time to let go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is fucking deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: I mean, they put that love story in for Tom Cruise, but I'm glad that it was like with someone older, some young woman like I just yeah, I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was really good.
Speaker 1: What is to film you most relate to? Lou Taylor?
Speaker 4: So I was going to say this one for my first film I remember see because it's the first film I remember seeing the cinema. But I'm going to say my girl, because.
Speaker 1: Because how does he day you are McAuley girl?
Speaker 3: No, I'm the girl.
Speaker 1: No Bees does she?
Speaker 3: That's Bees? No.
Speaker 4: But I'm a little hypoponderac sort of obsessed with death and illness, and I'm her. That's She's the most related to any character.
Speaker 2: I think and you've inherited her friend's fear of well, of course you've got a fear of us.
Speaker 1: Your best friend was killed wasps.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, it makes sense. Maybe that is something to do with it.
Speaker 4: I did listen to your episode with Jamina Janel and I was like, maybe that fear of wasp actually came from watching that film really early, and that's the first time somebody had said that, and I'd gone, oh my god, that's very interesting. But I that's mine's very wasps specific. I'm not really scared of these, right, So I don't know if it is.
Speaker 2: They're fine.
Speaker 4: They're like very and they like they sort of fly up to you, but they don't like just sort of hang around.
Speaker 3: They just like fly off.
Speaker 4: And wasps are really like they're there to attack you, right, and they like don't leave your drink alone, and it's like just really stressful.
Speaker 3: They look stressful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, that's really fucking stressy.
Speaker 4: But the film, like just her thinking that she had like a chicken bone large in her throat for like a few years.
Speaker 3: That's that's totally my vibe.
Speaker 4: I think I would totally as well if my cold teacher that I fancied at school was teaching a summer writing class. I'd have gone to it, you know what I mean, I fancy the guy. Yeah, just all of that stuff. You know, she's I'm that girl for sure. I am what she grew up to be.
Speaker 1: Now, what about my girl?
Speaker 3: To thought it was good? You know, i'd watch it again. I didn't. I didn't like I wasn't obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I liked it, all right. What's what's the sexiest film ever made?
Speaker 1: Lee Taylor?
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is weird.
Speaker 4: So the part B of this question is actually my answer, So I'll save it for the part B, which is a bit creepy. But I think Secretary is a very sexy film. Yeah, not necessarily like the subject matter, but just the way it's done.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really really really intense and really good.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you about this because this film, i'd say, comes up arguably the to come up a lot with women in this film. Oh right, Okay, And I mean this in a good way, like as in, it obviously got something very very right that women fucking love Secretary. And I always ask and I would love to hear your take on it? Why sexty? What's it done that's so long lasting? For most women who've ever seen it think it is the sexiest film. It's unusual to have a wide answer, and it's often that yeah, and there hasn't been anything since it that obviously got it right.
Speaker 4: I think women like they don't need the visuals so much as they need the tension. And I think women find like a relationship and tension building and that sort of thing more sexy than like seeing.
Speaker 3: Someone naked, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I think I think the way that Maggie Jillenhole is really you can see she really wants it.
Speaker 3: It's almost like you can relate to that. And I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 4: I've never actually really thought about it, but there's it's more the relationship and the it's her point of view as well as it's his. But I think you can put yourself in her shoes quite easily. I think that way they've built the tension really well, and I think that's what women like.
Speaker 2: But you don't like suspense in the horror, you really like it in relationships?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, I think it's really I think the build up of that is really sexy in the same way that I think break Back Mantain is one of my sexiest films.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's I think it's just the relative way.
Speaker 1: That's an hour long build up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sexy. I think.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same reason that like women love dirty dancing as well. I think it's because it's it's the relationship that's sexy, and it's the tension, and that's I think that's what's sexier in real relationships is when you know the build up to the sex is almost more sexier.
Speaker 2: You know, I do, good answer. Okay, Well, then there's the subcategory traveling bone is worrying. Why don't a film you found arousing you weren't sure that you should leave Taylor?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I do think the sexiest film I've seen it's called Me by Your Name, And I.
Speaker 3: Know people talk about it, but.
Speaker 4: I find that worries me because I'm like, I mean, he was twenty one, it was tiny, but he is playing like a seventeen year old, and you know, I don't bowl about sort of fancying seventeen year old boys.
Speaker 3: Really, So that worried me that I was like, oh what.
Speaker 4: But again, I think for me, it wasn't about their age, it was about their relationship. I think it worries me that that's my sexiest film because there is like that age gap is a bit, it's a bit gross.
Speaker 2: I always find that film slightly how kind of acclaimed it is and was, and I think it's very well made, very well acts and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I was when I saw it.
Speaker 2: I was like, this guy's a kid and the other guy works for his dad, and everyone seems okay with this. There's something odd about it. Maybe I'm being a sort of prude or but I was sort of like, this feels like. I was surprised how little it was discussed, in how much everyone loved the film that I didn't see a lot of like, but this fucked up this relationship like or it is at least has some questions.
Speaker 3: No one talks about. Everyone's just like yeah, it's forking, sirxy Like no, yeah, no one does.
Speaker 1: No one says is it weird? The mom and dad were just like, go and have sex with us.
Speaker 4: Said that's why I changed it to this category. It did having to having to choose this category. It did make me realize like, oh yeah, why do I find that the socialist film?
Speaker 3: Because it is it is a bit problematic.
Speaker 4: But I do think because as I've said, I like the relationship and the tension build up. I think that that nails that film nails it because you're seeing this like pining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the end. I love the end. I love the fireplace. It's very like relatable, as in that feeling when you're a teenager and you're mad in love.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know when you when you slept with someone who works for your parents and you're a child.
Speaker 3: I was always doing that.
Speaker 2: Tell me this, what is objectively the greatest film.
Speaker 1: Of all time?
Speaker 4: I am going to choose my favorite film of all time for this answer because I actually think that if you saw it on the list of the best films full time, I don't think you could really argue with it. So I'm going to say Forrest Gump, which is my favorite film will time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with it. It was also the second VHR that was that my family habit, and I think, I think, yeah, it might not be like it's on the list you've got it. I think I think Forrest Gump's on the list of the best films full time.
Speaker 3: I think it's really, really, really well made.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that what they did, you know, with putting him on all those different time periods and all the you know, being able to talk to President Canada, I thought I was really of her. I think the love story is beautiful, like the friendship, you know what I mean. I think it's got everything. I think it has every box ticked. Yeah, do you agree.
Speaker 2: I've watched it in years and years. I loved it. I really used to really love it. I suspect that there are sort of some some questions that I might have now, but but I really loved it, and I don't want to say any bad of it, So I definitely it certainly did mean a lot to me back in the day, and I haven't get it in over ten years.
Speaker 4: So there is a part of me that thinks that it's like because it was my favorite film of all time growing up, I've sort of not allowed myself to.
Speaker 3: Find another one. I'm like, no, it has to be as far as gum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do know, but.
Speaker 3: The soundtrack, everything about it.
Speaker 2: The soundtracks fucking listen, I'm still this is a fucking sad track.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Same, It's brilliant and like this is weird as well.
Speaker 4: But I think I wanted to be as a kid, I wanted to be like Jenny, even though she's really.
Speaker 3: Got. When I watch it now, I'm like, oh my god, I really wanted to be this like cool, sort of sixties seventies chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, And I think maybe that had an element. But I do think it's a really brilliant love. I think it's funny, I think it's sad. I think it's got everything in it that you need from a film.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I also will say that there are others where I've gone, oh, yeah, that's really like when I watched I've only seen it once. But when I watched Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, I remember going, oh, that's like one of the best, like that's really good. But I've only seen it once, so I felt like I couldn't like pick it.
Speaker 3: But there are and of course Shank Redemption, all those ones. Yeah, but I think I'm going to choose Forest Gumps. I think it's the best film.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: So, what is the film that you could or have? WA's the most over and over again?
Speaker 4: Most films, Like that's my favorite thing to do is just to watch Like me and my sister especially, we.
Speaker 3: Watched the same ship over and over again.
Speaker 1: Do you want to make films?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd love to at some point, but I like, I find it really comforting. There's something that comforts me about seeing something so familiar to me. So I do watch a lot of the same films, like especially on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just rewatching, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: There's so many answers that I could choose, because there are so many of them. But I actually think now, I don't think that people think.
Speaker 3: This is a good film. Okay, I could have said it for that other answer, but I watched The Day After Tomorrow a lot. But I love it.
Speaker 1: It's a great answer, great answer.
Speaker 3: I love a big weather film.
Speaker 1: I like big Weather.
Speaker 3: It's got everything, It's got all the weather.
Speaker 1: You know, it's my favorite big weather film. Is the Perfect Storm.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant. That's great, very upsetting.
Speaker 1: Very moving, very moving. I love that. I love all the actors in it. I love the characters.
Speaker 2: I love the sea, big fan of the.
Speaker 1: Sea. I don't mind the storm, you know.
Speaker 3: I love a love a tidal wave, me.
Speaker 2: Love and and it all seriously with the Perfect Storm, I was like when I was young, that taught me about.
Speaker 1: The fishing industry. It genuinely did.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, you told me about the sort of how it works a bit.
Speaker 4: I only saw that for the first time in Lockdown The Perfect which surprises me considering how much I love weather film. I watched Twister a lot growing up, you know, I was always watching Twister. And then I saw The Perfect Soil, and I was like, this is really good.
Speaker 3: This is good. I was really upset at the end. I mean, it sad.
Speaker 1: It is that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it out loud because I don't want to spoil it. It's very sad.
Speaker 1: It's good though. He's great John Hawk's I love amazing.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Day after Tomorrow does the storyline is quite like I'm going to say that now, like the fact that he like walks across the whole of like the East coast or whatever it is, in sort of the midst of like the biggest storm. That'sn't that's known to man, like, it doesn't make any sense. Also, there's one bit where like what there's soellos of wolves they're not needed.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on that you don't need the wolves. But I really like the ending. I'm like, well, but I love watching the beginning.
Speaker 4: Because I like watching the tornadoes take out Los Angeles and I like the big tidal way of it comes over in New York City. Again, something relaxed. I find it quite you know, especially if it's raining outside.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that. Get a weather disaster film on when it's raining, get all.
Speaker 1: Crazy taking it. Yeah. What's the worst film I've ever seen?
Speaker 4: I found this quite hard, actually, the sunswer because I don't feel like I've seen like I've seen bad films, but I don't tend to remember them because they're quite because obviously they just don't stay with me because they're bad.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to say Speed.
Speaker 1: Too, Yes, Speed to Cruise Control.
Speaker 3: I will try to watch that. Recently I couldn't.
Speaker 4: But I can watch a film, an escapist film about like a world that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: I can. I can get on board with Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring. I can do that.
Speaker 4: But the fact that that had happened Sandra Bullock for a second time. I actually couldn't get on board with that, get my head around it. I'm like, the issue, it's a bad now as well.
Speaker 2: No, the issue is it's set on a cruise ship. There's no she's on it, I know. But like the issue with Speed two is it's on a cruise ship that has to go first. It's like it's in the middle of the there's nothing, there's nothing in the way, like there's no jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that it's.
Speaker 1: A big old lumbering ship.
Speaker 2: There's only one bit of jeopardy when it's getting towards land of the time, You're like, okay.
Speaker 4: I turned it off, so I don't. I actually didn't watch the end. I have no idea what happened. I got to a point where I was like I can't do this, Like I really can't do it. I thought it was really bad, and I was upset that her and Keanu Reeves went together anymore. Yeah, and again it was like, imagine you've got on this bus and you've had to drive at certain miles pour and you've like that's happened to you, and then you've ended up on a ship where like there's another bomb. Like, I think that's the most unrealistic thing I've ever I can imagine that was it.
Speaker 3: What you'd feel like? What? Yeah, I really like that. That is just Boris Gunk's more believable.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well the stuff Forest happened, yeah roller that Yeah. What is the film? You're in comedy? You're very funny. What's the film made you laugh about?
Speaker 4: I found this one had as well, because I don't think I watched that many funny films or like.
Speaker 3: Laugh a lot.
Speaker 1: You huh.
Speaker 3: It's really rude and obnoxious. The wedding singer.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, I think the wedding singer is such like I Adam Sandler films are fine, but I actually think this is his best one. I'm like, this is that that is the best out of sand the film in my opinion, I think it's absolutely hilarious and on point, and it's so silly.
Speaker 3: Everything about it's so silly, and I love.
Speaker 1: That you can have that, you can have that. It's wonderful. Lou Taylor, what a fucking joy you've been.
Speaker 3: What thank you?
Speaker 2: However, when you were sixty, this wasp family that had been following you since you were very small, and there was the main ones, the main ones who's sort of it was his life's work because it was like, look, how fucking scared she is about it's rude.
Speaker 1: We'll give her a reason to be scared of us.
Speaker 2: And they followed you around and they pop up every Christmas, specifically Christmas Day, Merry Christmas. Still here, Merry Christmas. And then one day you were sat in a chair in your room and there was the worst and the worst was tired. It was tired, and he thought you've been a worthy adversary. And he looked at you, and you looked at him, and he said, okay, I've had a good run, and came towards you, stabbed you in the head and died.
Speaker 1: Both of you died together in the head. Can you imagine stabbed in the head?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: But you nodded each other historically, like fair play, let's do this. Then the d then the head. I'm walking past with the coffin, you know what I'm like, I guys Lou Lou around and they say, yeah, upstairs, just chatting with a wasp, mate. I'll go upstairs. You're dead on the floor stinger in the edd wasp blind on your face like that blad. I knew this would happen eventually, after all the ship talkings he was doing about him was. Anyway, I get your sister, can you help me with this? We start chopping you out to get you in the coffin, chopping you up. Your sister's very happy to like, yeah, yeah, cool, chop chop, and I go you seem very comfortable with this, He goes, yeah, well, you know, surprised it's lasted this long with that that wasp polling this around all this time. Anyway, we stuff you in the coffin. There's loads more of you than I was expecting because I've not met you in real life.
Speaker 1: I didn't get put you in the coffin. It's fucking round in there.
Speaker 2: Your sister's like putting elbow, try and get all your fucking bits in anyway, it's round. I'm sorry, your sister does a bodies trying to get the coffins hold on a second enough room in this cope. She's gone, I could be one more gun jumping. She's now stamping on your listen, lea, it's fine. I'll take you from here. Thank you, there's only enough room to slide one DVD into the side for you to take across to the other side. And on the other side maybe night every night, what film are you taking to your show your friends and family, including Pasted Heaven, but it's your movie night, Taylor.
Speaker 1: Forrest Gump. It's Forrest Gump.
Speaker 3: First, I was going to say as a joke the day after tomorrow, I was just scared.
Speaker 2: It's Forest Gump and why not? As far as gumb Lou Taylor, what a lovely time? Is there anything you need to tell people to look out for or to listen to or to watch of you coming up?
Speaker 4: So yeah, just following me on social media at Lou Taylor trash.
Speaker 3: I'm also doing a working progress hour at the Camden Fringe this summer. It's called Jeans and a Nice Tart.
Speaker 4: Great, it's a working progress And then because I'm going to do Edinburgh next year, so I'm just going to do Camden Fringe this year, so if people want to come to that, it's at the Museum of Comedy on the eleventh of August and the Bill Murray on the twenty sixth of August.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Oh, this is so fun.
Speaker 2: Thanks having me, Taylor, Thank you for doing it so lovely. All right, I have a wonderful death and good day to you.
Speaker 3: Thanks Brett.
Speaker 2: So it was episode two hundred and sixty three. Head over to the patreot patreon dot com, forward Slash Break Goldstein for the extra secrets chat and videos with Lou. Go to Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Give us advice. Start writing, but don't write about the show. I don't care what you think of the show.
Speaker 2: I care what film means the most to you and why my nighbor Morien lights read and it always makes her cry and it's very much appreciated. Thank you so much to Lou for being so great giving me her time. Thank you to screw Is Pipp and the construction pieces of Network. Thanks to Bud the Piece for producing it. Thanks to all of you for listening. Thanks to iHeartMedia and Will Farah's Big Money Players Network for hosting it. Thanks Adam Richardson for the graphics at least and Laden for the photography.
Speaker 1: Come and join me next week for another amazing guest. But that is it for now. I hope you're all well. In the meantime, have a lovely week, and please be excellent to each other,